Savage model 64 20 round magazine
Into the Dojo 22b : M&SU vs Nightmare - Sweet dreams of steam
2023.06.05 08:06 Natural_Regular_9362 Into the Dojo 22b : M&SU vs Nightmare - Sweet dreams of steam
| || | submitted by Natural_Regular_9362 to Malifaux [link] [comments]
On a warm summers night… A ghostly boy and his imaginairy friends had a play party… But the nasty M&SU would have nothing of it “Be quiet!”, they shouted. “Boring!” the kid replied, and so the lines were drawn to duke it out over this turf. ROUND ONE :
Both crews dragged their feet, until Ironsides told the Stitched to bring it to little effect. Meanwhile Langston saw an opening and charged Chompy beating him down to one health.
But the Dreamer was on it, he’d already summoned an Insidious Madness, who now let it’s Disembodied Voices be heard, and Langston found it impossible to concentrate with Distracted +2. Teddy charged Ironsides back, but only managed to scratch, taking an uppercut in return, but Candy came to his rescue and filled him up with goodies to make him Fast for round two. Nasty bully Howard, picks on poor Chompy, while Teddy defends Candy against Ironsides. The game is on with a surprising hard-hitting brutality from the steamfitters. ROUND TWO :
Hit the Dreamer right in the gut. To save Chompy, he’d have to win initiative, and of course the Black Joker spoiled and Ironsides laughed. If only Langston hadn’t had Distracted +2…
So Amina had Langston vent his steam instead, but Serena moved in and started healing Chompy and by the end of the round he was fit for fight. Langston not so much, but he killed a Daydream.
The Dreamer dreamt up yet another Insidious, so now there were two. A gunsmith killed off the Stitched and put some wounds on Teddy, before getting eaten by Mr. Fluffy himself, but Ironsides finished the bear off off with a 7ht. Uppercut. SCORE :
M&SU 2 (Strat + Hidden Martyr) vs Nightmare 1 (Strat) Nasty man Howard presses on, squashing poor Dreamers’s Daydream. As Ironsides beats up Teddy. Locked in deadly melee for who’s to own the nights of Malifaux. ROUND THREE :
Dreamer savagely tore Langstons mind apart. The two Insidious gulped up both the gunsmith and the steamfitter - despite the steamfitter doing his best setting them on fire. While Ironsides managed to land a few good punches on Candy. SCORE :
M&SU 2 vs Nightmare 1 With the bully Howard down, the nightmares descend on Toni. It’s looking bleak for the M&SU. Three models left vs. seven nightmares and a dash of woe. ROUND FOUR :
Serena flicked a switch and was slingshot up the board for a third. Meanwhile Ironsides refused to give up the center, but the Foreman was close to running out of Breath now. SCORE :
M&SU 2 vs Nightmare 3 (Assassinate + Strat). “You killed my Teddy, prepare to DIE!” - the kid shouted. Serena goes for the points, while the rest concentrate on beating up the head anarchist. ROUND FIVE :
The result was pretty much a given. Ironsides would die. Mouse would likely survive his martyrium, and the Nightmares would finally be able to put down a scheme marker to leave their mark in the centre. FINAL SCORE :
M&SU 3 (Hidden Martyr) vs Nightmare 6 (Strat, Asssassinate + Leave Your Mark. - AFTERMATH M&SU :
A dirty, messy game. The M&SU forgot their battle plan, and just lunged in head over heels, and the gamble was soooo close to paying off. When Howard heaved Chompy into double hazardous terrain, I thought he was a goner. If only Amina had given him Fast, if only Insidious Madnesses’ Disembodied Voices
weren’t so horrible, if, if, if… Lesson learned - control your bloodlust. MVPs :
Toni+Mouse, her ability to shrug off damage, Mouse’s healing +flips. Saved me from my own poor strategy. And punching a Teddy for 7ht is EPIC! LVP :
Going forward, I’ll probably ditch Amina for Fitz or something. She’s nice and gives Howard an edge, but… Once he’s down or just run away from her, she haven’t got much to offer. And Howard’s already got a six stone upgrade in the Steamfitter, so Soulstone Cache and Amina is likely overdoing it, or maybe I’m doing it wrong, and should run her with the gunsmiths, and let Toni and Howard pair up… Comments appreciated. AFTERMATH NIGHTMARES :
The Nightmares didn’t fare much better. They were so taken aback that they completely forgot about scoring points. Luckily their attrition game proved better than the M&SU, but luck makes for a poor strategy. I should probably have chosen Coppelius over Serena, I generally like Squidface more, he suits my level of aggression. MVP :
Candy brings sooo much to a nightmare crew. Healing, Fast Teddies, but she’s surpassed by the Insidious Madness that neutered Howard with Distraction. LVP :
Serena was the least impressive, but… she still scored 2 points, simply by being dispensable. So I wouldn’t call her bad. She just didn’t have her moment to shine.
2023.06.05 08:01 PokemonMastersBot Weekly General Questions Megathread
You can now insert images as comments when you seek for in-game help in Megathreads! Check out this mod post HERE for more information.
Use this Megathread if you have general questions or need advice!
e.g. asking for EX / Candy recommendation, gems usage, "Should I pull this banner?", "How do I build a team on this stage?", etc.
If you need team building help specifically for Champion Stadium, you may use the Champion Stadium Megathread to receive a quicker response
Installing Pokémon Masters
Pokémon Masters is available worldwide except for Belgium and The Netherlands due to bans on loot boxes.
We will go over the two main platforms on installing the game, IOS and Android.
According to the official site, the game is most compatible in these devices: iOS
: 11 or higher / 64 bit / at least 2 GB of RAM Android
: OS 7.0 or higher / 64 bit / at least 2 GB of RAM IOS:
- Via Apple Store: HERE
- Via Google Play Store: HERE
If the game is unavailable in your country or shows as not available for your device, you can download the APK directly from APKPure
You can also use VPN to download it from the application store, but it requires longer downloading time compared to the above recommended methods.
Reroll means that you make a new account and look at what you got from your scout. If you don't like your first few multi-pulls, you delete the account and create a new one again and so on until you are satisfied.
- You're a new or returning player and you want to get your hands on meta Sync Pairs for easier clears.
- A favourite/meta Sync Pair has been released and you want to get him/her no matter what.
How to Reroll?
If you're an existing player, delete your local data or cache first. Otherwise, do not link your account to Nintendo. Doing so will bind your Pokémon Masters account to your Nintendo profile permanently and can no longer be removed.
As of now, if you progress up to the point when co-op mode is unlocked, you can get at least 21.000 gems, the equivalent of 7 multis, earning at least 231/400 scout points (33 scout points per multi scout), allowing you to scout at least 77 Sync Pairs. Completing the following checkpoints will let you receive gems as completion rewards:
These missions are completed progressively as you play the game, so they are not listed in numerical order. These missions can be completed multiple times as the player reaches new checkpoints.
|Gems ||Notable Rewards ||Additional Notes* |
|Starting the game (Part 1) ||Finish Champion Stadium: Kanto Challenge (Normal) || |
|150 ||MC & Pikachu, Misty & Starmie, Brock & Onix ||You can reuse the same Sync Pairs after each round. |
|Starting the game (Part 2) ||Special Completion Rewards: Champion Stadium (Normal) || |
|500 ||Egg (BulbasauCharmandeSquirtle). Clear 5 quests to hatch it. || |
|Blue & Pidgeot Guaranteed Scout ||Finish Champion Stadium: Victory Road || |
|5000 ||Blue & Pidgeot, your first 5★ Sync Pair || |
|Choosable 4★ Sync Pair ||Pick anyone. || |
|Finish Chapter 1 (Normal) ||90 ||Rosa & Serperior |
|Finish Chapter 2 (Normal) ||200 ||Barry & Empoleon. Professor Oak and Legendary Arena unlocked. |
|Finish Chapter 3 (Normal) ||150 || |
|Finish Chapter 4 (Normal) ||170 ||Erika & Vileplume |
|Finish Chapter 5 (Normal) ||160 ||Skyla & Swanna |
|Finish Chapter 6 (Normal) ||200 ||Korrina & Lucario |
|Finish Chapter 7 (Normal) ||250 ||Norman & Slaking |
|Finish Chapter 8 (Normal) ||170 ||Pryce & Seel |
|Finish Chapter 9 (Normal) ||240 ||Iris & Haxorus |
|Finish Chapter 10 (Normal) ||250 ||SS Brock & Tyranitar |
|Finish Interlude 1 (Normal) ||60 || |
|Finish Chapter 1 (Hard) ||100 || |
|Finish Chapter 2 (Hard) ||200 || |
|Finish Chapter 3 (Hard) ||100 || |
|Finish Chapter 4 (Hard) ||200 || |
|Finish Chapter 5 (Hard) ||100 || |
|Finish Chapter 6 (Hard) ||200 || |
|Finish Chapter 7 (Hard) ||300 || |
|Finish Chapter 8 (Hard) ||200 || |
|Finish Chapter 9 (Hard) ||300 || |
|Finish Chapter 10 (Hard) ||300 || |
|Finish Interlude 1 (Hard) ||100 || |
|EX Plaza: Special Training: Battle Techniques ||60 || |
These missions can only be completed once but give a high amount of gems.
|Checkpoint (Missions) ||Notable Rewards per level |
|Mission 1: Log in to the game ||10 Gems |
|Mission 21: Raise team strength ||10 Gems |
|Mission 3: Obtain Pearl ||10 Gems |
|Mission 4: Obtain Big Pearl ||10 Gems |
|Mission 5: Obtain 1★ Level-Up Manual ||10 Gems |
|Mission 6: Obtain 2★ Level-Up Manual ||10 Gems |
|Mission 7: Obtain 3★ Level-Up Manual ||10 Gems |
|Mission 62: Evolve a Pokemon ||10 Gems |
|Mission 91: Obtain a Lucky Cookie ||10 Gems |
|Mission 125: Raise your player rank ||10 Gems |
|Mission 262: Have a number of interaction(s) in Trainer Lodge ||100 Gems |
|Mission 263: Reach friendship level 100 with a number of guests ||100 Gems |
|Mission 264: Reach a certain friendship level with any guest ||100 Gems |
|Checkpoint (Missions) ||Notable Rewards per level |
|Mission 82: Link to your Nintendo account ||600 Gems |
|Mission 89: Participate in the Battle Villa ||1000 Gems |
If you are not satisfied with your pulls, click on the Poryphone at the right-bottom corner in the Pokémon Center -> Account -> Delete Save Data. Repeat the above steps until you pulled the Sync Pair you want.
Now that you're ready to go on an adventure, link your account through Poryphone Menu by tapping "Account", then "Link a Nintendo Account" to save your progress
. After that, try to get any free Sync Pairs as you progress:
- Professor Oak & Mew: Complete his Sync Pair story and finish the bingo missions from Professor Oak & Mew Special Missions.
- Rosa & Serperior: Complete all bingo missions from "Rise to 6★ EX wtih Rosa!" and upgrade her to 6★ EX.
- Legendary Event Sync Pairs: Obtainable via Legendary Adventures. Reach the end of story to obtain the legendary Sync Pair, character-exclusive 5★ promotion tickets and event vouchers. Try to upgrade them to 5/5 20/20 as soon as possible and invest in their Sync Grids; they will be valuable assets for content clearing. Do note that exclusive materials such as Champion Spirit and Sync Grid expansion for these Sync Pair are only obtainable in event reruns, and hence event-limited.
EX Gear Type Chart Note that these co-op stages only drop 2★ Gear as the highest rarity for their corresponding Gear Type. 3★ Gear is restricted to Type Gear Events and Pokémon Masters Day every month, and they can be exchanged in the time-limited event shop and in the General tab for 3★ gear material co-op stage drops.
|Stage ||Gear Type |
|EX Brock ||Grass/Steel/Rock |
|EX Misty ||Flying/Fairy/Steel |
|EX Barry ||Grass/Dragon/Water |
|EX Flannery ||Bug/WateGhost |
|EX Erika ||Fire/Poison/Ground |
|EX Skyla ||Rock/Normal/Flying |
|EX Korrina ||Fire/Fighting/Psychic |
|EX Pryce ||Electric/Ice/Bug |
|EX Marshal ||Psychic/Dark/Ice |
|EX Hau ||Ground/Electric/Fairy |
|EX Clair ||Dragon/Dark/Fighting |
|EX Janine ||Poison/Normal/Ghost |
In-Game FAQ 1. When is anniversary coming?
2 Why hasn't my Pokemon evolved? It's at Level [X]!
|Half-year ||28 February 6AM UTC |
|Full-year ||28 August 6AM UTC |
Evolution requires an evolution item available in the Training Area (Evolution Material Area). Upon earning the Evolution Materials, you need to go to the Sync Pair Stories to trigger the Evolution Story. 3. Should I save to do 11 multi-scouts instead of single scouts?
You can now get x11 units instead of 10, so yes, but we strongly recommend you to save gems for Poké Fair or Master Fair banners (which has a higher rate for 5★ characters). 4. How many gems are required to receive a Sync Pair of my choice?
36.600 non-paid gems (or 36.300 gems + 100 paid gems for a daily single pull), which is the equivalent of 400 scout points. Scout points do not carry over between banners. 5. What does [X]/5, [Y]/20, etc mean?
When you obtain a Sync Pair, they're at 1/5 Sync Move level. Rolling a dupe of that Sync Pair, or using a Move Candy will increase it by 1 level. 3/5 is the minimum for most sync pairs to complete their Sync Grid, but some Poké Fairs have grid expansions that require their Sync Move to be completely maxed out at 5/5 for their full Sync Grid.
At the same time, Sync Pairs are at 0/20 Potential when they're just obtained. Giving Sync Pairs Powerups will raise their Potential and stats. When a Sync Pair is given 20 powerups, their star level will be increased. Getting a unit to 5★ 20/20 is mandatory for it to further upgrade to 6★ EX (if it has one). 6. How do I Unlock The Level cap of my units?
Training Area (Cap Unlock Area), (Cap Unlock Area 2), Exchange in the shop, Events. 7. Where do I get the manuals to level up my sync pairs?
Training Area (Level up Area), Exchange in the shop, Events, random drops in Trainer Lodge. 8. How do I get Sync orbs?
Training Area (Sync orb Area), Exchange in the shop, Events, Champion Stadium Master Mode (6K & 7.5K), random drops in Trainer Lodge. 9. What are Theme Skill and how do I get items to power them up?
Theme Skill is a new ability that raises the stats of your Sync Pairs if any of them has a common position, type, region, trainer group, or other features with another pair (or pairs) in the same team. Skill Spheres, which can be obtained in Theme Skill area and Champion Stadium Master Mode, are required to upgrade them. 10. What Lucky Skill should I roll for [X]? How do I get Lucky Cookies and Scrolls to unlock a Sync Pair's Lucky Skill?
Refer to Sync Grid Builds & Lucky Skills
) for more details.
In general, the choices of Lucky Skills follow the roles of Sync Pairs:
- Striker: Critical Strike 2 (3★ Crunchy, RECOMMENDED)
- Support: Vigilance (3★ Creamy), unless the Sync Pair already has Vigilance in his/her kit
- Refer to Striker if the Sync Pair's kit is Striker-based (e.g. Marnie & Morpeko, May & Swampert, P Serena & Whimsicott, etc.)
- Refer to Support if the Sync Pair's kit is a tanker and/or a healer (e.g. Prof Oak & Mew, SS Leaf & Venusaur, etc.)
There are exceptions to some Sync Pairs. For example,
- Iris & Haxorous favours Lessen Confusion 9 (2★ Crispy) to increase DPS under confusion with Confusion Boon 5 in grid.
- Serena & Delphox and most other sleep-inducing units favour Troublemaker 1 (3★ Crunchy) to increase the accuracy of sleep-inducing status moves.
- Zinnia & Rayquaza can go for either Dauntless (3★ Creamy) to mitigate SP ATK debuffs after each use of Draco Meteor, or Weather Surge 3 (3★ Deluxe) to stack with her weather-based multipliers.
Lucky Cookies and Lucky Scrolls can all be obtained in Battle Villa (Single Player & Co-op), Blissful Bonanza, and Legendary Gauntlet. Legendary Gauntlet can provide unlimited 3★ Lucky Cookies as well as Deluxe Cookies exclusive to that mode after each successful stage clear, and their drop chance increases with longer win streaks. 11. What are the Sync Move effects of 6★ EX Sync Pairs of different roles? Who should I promote to 6★ EX first?
Each role gives different effects to Sync Moves when upgraded to 6★ EX.
- Striker: Sync Move becomes AoE. (Its power is not reduced against multiple targets.)
- Support: Sync Move raises sync buff by +2 instead of +1 when it is used for the first time. (Each sync buff raises damage output by 50%.)
- Tech: Sync Move power x1.5
Support is usually prioritized for promotion to 6★ EX because its EX effect effectively doubles the damage of all allied sync pairs after first sync and is more widely applicable across most game modes, and the increased stats from raising the support's Potential greatly enhances its bulk to tank stages.
For Strikers, if their kit has a very high DPS (e.g. SS Red & Charizard, Diantha & Gardevoir, etc.), or includes a powerful Sync multiplier (e.g. Steven & Metagross's Haymaker, Barry & Empoleon's Inertia, etc.), you are highly recommended to upgrade them to 6★ EX to apply the damage to all opponents. This applies to Tech, but only if the unit is a Sync nuker (e.g. Marnie & Morpeko, May & Swampert, etc.).
Promoting Support-type units to 6★ EX is not a must, but it's always an added bonus, especially if their Sync Move can provide any additional effects via passive or grid skills.
Always remember to upgrade Rosa to 6★ EX because the materials are obtainable for free. 12. Which Sync Pair should I use my candy on?
Refer to Which Sync Pair Should You Give Your Candy To? (Infographic)
) for more details.
Always save your candies unless the Sync Pair is exclusive to Seasonals, Poké Fairs or Master Fairs. Most Sync Pairs are usable at 1/5. You can always "accidentally" pull the unit you've been looking for from the normal pool, but you never know when limited Sync Pairs will rerun again. This may not apply to Sync Pairs that are your favorite.
Common Technical Questions/Errors
Below lists all common technical errors you may encounter during the game, as well as how you can fix it. You are strongly encouraged to contact DeNA with any problems at [[email protected]
](/) if any of these advice do not help.
- Error 20103 — Please check your connection and try again: Usually caused due to lack of connection or sudden disconnection. Try playing the game in a place with more stable connection.
- Error 10102 — An error has occurred. Restarting the game: This error is often triggered because it detects your phone is rooted, or that you are using external applications which allows opening multiple accounts on the same device. For rooted phone users, make sure you hide your rooted status.
- Game crashed mid-battle: Restart the app and clear your cache. This option is available in the bottom-left corner of the title screen.
- Does Pokémon Masters work on emulators? No. As of now, PM is not compatible with any of the emulators (including Bluestacks, Nox, etc.) However, playing two accounts on the same device is possible on Android by cloning with Island.
- To receive quicker response from other fellow users, it is strongly recommended to enlist your roster, Lucky Skills, Sync Grid builds and other information deemed necessary, such that you can be provided a strategic team with higher chance of success when battling.
- If you would like to provide images and videos, you may use external websites such as Imgur, Gyazo and Streamable to embed links.
- Do not force your own playstyle onto others as it is completely subjective. Different kinds of players, veterans and novices, casual and hardcore, may all share different opinions and playstyles. It is fine to give suggestions, but forcing your ideas and way of playing onto others is not something to be condoned here. No one's way of playing is completely right.
submitted by PokemonMastersBot
to PokemonMasters [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:26 Thalesian M1 GPU Performance
I am testing this on an M1 Ultra with 128 GPU of RAM and a 64 core GPU. This is based on the latest build of llama.cpp
, which began GPU support for the M1 line today. I'm using the 65B Dettmer Guanco model
. Performance is blazing fast, though it is a hurry up and wait pattern. Tokens are generated faster than I can read, but the GPU seems to need to pause every 20 seconds or so for long text generation. Probably need to increase batch sizes and make use of all that RAM.
llama_print_timings: load time = 12309.79 ms
llama_print\timings: sample time = 179.21 ms / 256 runs ( 0.70 ms per token)
llama_print_timings: prompt eval time = 1723.06 ms / 8 tokens ( 215.38 ms per token)
llama_print_timings: eval time = 33199.76 ms / 255 runs ( 130.20 ms per token)
(base) [email protected] llama.cpp % LLAMA_METAL=1 make -j && ./main -m ./models/guanaco-65B.ggmlv3.q4_0.bin -p "The first known dinosaur was" --ignore-eos -n 256 -ngl 1
And the response:
The first known dinosaur was discovered in 1824 and since then, the study of these fascinating creatures has been a source of wonder for many. These prehistoric reptiles came in all shapes and sizes, from the tiny Microraptor (about the size of a sparrow) to the enormous Argentinosaurus that was longer than 3 school buses!
What’s even more fascinating is that these different species were spread out across the globe. Some dinosaurs like the Triceratops and T-Rex roamed North America, while others such as the Muttaburrasaurus and Minmi were found in Australia. In this post, we’ll take a closer look at some of the most fascinating species that once roamed our planet.
One of the largest land animals to have ever lived, Argentinosaurus was truly an impressive sight. It weighed around 80 tons and measured up to 130 feet from nose to tail! Despite its massive size, this giant herbivore was probably slow-moving and gentle in nature. The Argentinosaurus belonged to a group of sauropod dinosaurs that included other huge species like the
The accuracy surprises me. I asked it about the evolution of monotremes, and it correctly cited Streptodon galami in the Cretaceous. Though like all LLMs it tends to wander a bit if the response is longer.
submitted by Thalesian
to LocalLLaMA [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 07:23 peterlie111 Display settings always reset when switching between Join Display/External Only/Built-in Only on Ubuntu 23.04
2023.06.05 06:47 InfernoAA P.U.R.E I Results
| || | submitted by InfernoAA to FantasyBookingElite [link] [comments]
Petite Jupiter is my best friend. Ethan Fadely is my best friend. Atlas Rogue is my best friend.
Non-Title Champion vs Champion: FBE Television Champion Cactus Mike vs FBE Junior Heavyweight Champion Paddy Murphy
The sky was pink, London was rowdy, and our first match was banging. Two of the most adored current champions in the company butted heads in a dream interdivision exhibition, leaving the fans rather torn on who to cheer for, The Ark’s animals making elephant noises for their Cactus buddy, and the Dojo section doing some awfully racist Japanese impressions. There’s never been a more 50/50 split before, and rightfully so, both men bringing the heat to Twickenham. The New Hardcore Legend lived up to his moniker even without the weaponry, beating the planks out of the World’s Most Wanted as evidence for the four defences already to his name, but as always, when you back Paddy Murphy against the wall, that’s when he shines the brightest, crashing down upon Mike with blinding lights like he’s The Weeknd. With Sensei’s teachings reverberating in his ear, it was a strong start to the night for The Sham-Rock N’ Scot Connection as Murphy’s Law was enacted on the sinking boatsman! Paddy Murphy def. Cactus Mike (F)
Petite Jupiter Invitational: Arslan Malik vs Ferdinand Maxim vs Guy Fawkes vs Mr. Calcote Miller vs Vix
Five Guys. Did you know that’s a restaurant? They’re not meant to be here in England. If you see one, it’s been illegally imported. That left these people mad. They were hungry. Oskar Leube BBQ hours. Learn how to cook, Corey Youngblood. Who can win a Nando’s gift card??? Like anyone deprived of food, these five tapped into their inner cavemen, banging their chests and ready to tear any available meat off the bone. It was cannibalistic. It was gory. It was beautiful. Vix and Arslan Malik hit the deck first, swashbuckled off into the ocean. Guy Fawkes was next, his surname betraying him, no bonfire for him. Boiling down to the Frenchman and the World-Class Working Class Gentleman, England had its clear favourite, cheering on the Liverpudlian, but this wasn’t the 2019-20 Premier League. Oil money was here to save the day, Le Prince de Paris taking home a massive win back to his hexagonal homeland! Ferdinand Maxim (6) def. Mr. Calcote Miller (5), Guy Fawkes (3), Vix (2), Arslan Malik (2)
Mark Steel vs Michael Menzies II
Mark Steel. Famed telephone pole hater. Liam O’Connor’s best friend (fake Irishmen!!!). He was finally back in action after fending off the Taliban to take on a mortal enemy from the same pond, Scottish Hero Michael Menzies. The last time he fought the Junior, he put a feller called Kalamity in his place, showing him how Death to Juniors cruelly rules his painfully insignificant existence. But then Michael discovered the meaning of true friendship. Steel was screwed (pun). Watching his friend beat the odds in the opener was all the motivation the Future-Proof needed to kick DTJ’s door off its hinges and beat Mark over the foot with a bedpan in the ER, hatred being translated into excruciating levels of agony both ways. When they found themselves on their last legs, the hometown UK laddie knocked the breaks off Peak Performance, Menzies avenging his cold Spring by injecting further warmth into his Summer! Michael Menzies (15) def. Mark Steel (7)
Simon Brown vs Kentaro Sakamoto vs Travis Broski
Three cool dudes with attitudes. This is not a restaurant. But this is a banger all the same, no mash needed. All getting their big breaks through tournaments, they found themselves in a league of their own here to crown which of them holds the most potential to rule the Blitz lands one day, smashing each other’s heads into canvases and destroying buttons on their controllers to make their efforts known. Obligatory Fire Pro Wrestling World reference. This match was not for the faint of heart (PC gamers) as real men did real men things like they’re William Regal. Simon Brown made it all look too easy the buttery-smooth competitor he is, but butter can both be sliced through, or for those Republicans with guns, shot through. Guess what Kentaro Sakamoto did? Boom. No more gun control in England. It’s Anarchy in the UK. It’s Sex Pistols. WAITWAITWAITWAITNONONONONO. Famed Undercity Underdog has done it again. He’s snuck in from the back of the race when everyone thought he’d be the next victim of a licence to kill, deporting the competition to win! Brock Lesnar was here. Travis Broski (11) def. Kentaro Sakamoto (7), Simon Brown (4)
James Scott vs Jason Beggs
He went from undesirable to ir-goddamn-resistible. He is Jason Beggs and he wants to fight (Fit Finlay gimmick infringement). He’s not settling for the little koi in the ponds though. He went fishing for the big one. He reeled in an entire James Scott. And thus, the fate of humanity hung in the balance. Did Jason bait him in successfully? Did James’s 1000 word-long title do the trick? Can Beggs pronounce salmon? Will Ospreay can’t. Can Scott pronounce salmon?????? This was the end of what we used to know, a once young phoenixed Beggs on the cusp of greatness by spreading his wings over the accomplished inaugural Lifeline Classic winner, wanting another feather in his cap. The Purest Protagonist wasn’t about to let the story not be about him though, trying to give Jason brain damage if it meant remaining relevant, though even with his brains turned to mush, his spirit wasn’t, Beggs bursting through Scott to infinity and beyond! That’s what’s up. Jason Beggs (13) def. James Scott (6)
Battle of the Best II: DTJ (Misery, Hunter Maguire, Joshua Epps) vs PROVINCE (Sebastian King, Erick Koeman, Karma) vs The RISE (Ripley, John LaGuardia, Victor Williams)
This is the greatest match of all-time. Firestorm 81 can go die. These 9 men did it infinitely better. DTJ. PROVINCE. The RISE. The goddamn future of our industry. 3 of these even have the chance to main event BTE this year. One of these was in the Shining Light League Finals. Another was in the Punish & Crush II Finals. One dominated the Junior Division for record-breaking lengths after winning the Gedo Classic III, two won the Television Championship and another one may do so soon. This was drama at its finest. An utterly insane sprint Dragongate-style with enough hot tags to cook an entire steak. These 9 made me love wrestling again. Competition remaining tight as ever until the final whistle was blown, no one left here a loser, but DTJ sure cemented themselves as trophy-worthy, taking home the second Battle of the Best in Misery’s home country! DTJ (Misery, Hunter Maguire, Joshua Epps) (9) def. PROVINCE (Sebastian King, Erick Koeman, Karma) (7) and The RISE (Ripley, John LaGuardia, Victor Williams) (4)
EED vs JOHN
These are two freaks of nature. They don’t make professional wrestlers like these anymore. A skull-screwing, bone-breaking history-maker who competed in the first FBE match ever of both a Firestorm and PPV capacity against a lady-fainting, no-nonsense hunk of a brute who’s been leading his own rise through the pages of encyclopaedias, turning everyone into his playthings. This was big. This was meaty. And they damn sure slapped each other to oblivion and back. JOHN, looking to take the ALL CAPS throne for himself, took the fight to his predecessor, yelling that the future is now, old man. The Notorious wasn’t walking off into the night that easy though. He knows of the Long Knives. All risks will be taken to avoid a repeat. Pummelling each other with such intensity to make even Stan Hansen take a few paces, these two physical specimens wore each other down to fine granules of sand, with the Misfit stomping the OG back to the past! JOHN (16) def. EED (6)
Nate Matthews vs T.M Imran
It’s T.M Imran time, baby. PRIMETIME forever. Capital STEEZ loves him. Ethan Fadely loves him. Conor Cassidy loves him. But Nate Matthews had no love for the Pakistani. He didn’t want no Biryani nor Nihari. He wanted to stomp out the fire of the Fifth Asian Tiger. Pouncing on one another like wild animals in the savannas, there was no love lost between these two, bloodlust fuelling their insatiable desires to pack pack kill kill. Imran’s path to immortality required butchering the God Butcher and he was all for it, the fury of Gods in him like Shazam bringing out the best in him, though Nate was never as much as two steps behind even this deep into his veteran years. Giving him the Living Legend treatment, he put T.M through the toughest test of his life, but Imran walked out of it an even better competitor, finally taking down the man who refused to show him respect the easy way! T.M Imran (12) def. Nate Matthews (8)
Bong vs Bengt Holm
I want you to stop and really think for a second. Can your life get better? Can it get worse? How do we get through each day, closer to the Earth by every second, knowing there very well could be more to life, and yet we painstakingly ignore it?
It's time to fucking sort yourself out. You take the kids to school yet? Did you even make them breakfast? Do you ever? Did they learn to tie their shoes by themselves or did you show them?
Society is crumbling and all we do is type and wank and touch ourselves. Touch something. Something different, something new. Touch grass, feel ass.
And that is why I'm officially declaring my support for ma.çé & mån.sôör's 2024 Presidential Campaign. We have to strive to be better, and these two right here are the ones to do it.
My god the sex appeal is just off the charts, the fashion? Don't even get me started. They put the rizz in charizzma. It's an out-of-body experience just to absorb a second of the same air that they consume.
They say cleanliness is second to holiness, I think they're wrong. I think it's second to the Maximum Male Models. It's time to push them.
Bong out. Bengt Holm (16) def. Bong (6)
Atlas Rogue vs Ethan Fadely VII
This was it. The final frontier in a legendary rivalry between two of the finest wrestlers FBE has ever seen in its 1000+ days. The Godfather of Pure Rules, King Blitz, Atlas Rogue. The Son of the Roses, The Aether Ace, Ethan Fadely. One of the greatest of this match type against 2022’s Wrestler of the Year. Sol Ace was at his deadliest yet here after damn near having his career ripped from him at the hands of Fadely, only the work of the finest surgeon able to patch him back together for this bout to be sanctioned.
Ethan, meanwhile, was no less as savage as had been seen in each previous war against one of his most despised people on the planet, emulating his cold-blooded performances at each past New Beginning to put the fear of God into any sensible individual. But for Atlas, sense had left the window eons ago. This man took what was most precious to him and pissed on it. He laughed and mocked and beat King Blitz at his own game. Revenge was not only desirable but necessary. As the cowboys drew their pistols one last time, it was Ethan’s rose-coloured insides spilled on the canvas, Atlas walking off into the Sun, 4-3 in his favour! Atlas Rogue (13) def. Ethan Fadely (10)
British Rounds: Desmond Caid vs Capital STEEZ VIII
Still going, baby. Team Jimmy? Team Steve?
Non-Title: FBE World Heavyweight Champion Inferno vs Petite Jupiter III
Bloodshed between enemies is undoubtedly hellish, but bloodshed between brothers is the most viscous kind that could ever be found, and the blood which remained between Inferno and Petite Jupiter was the thickest of all. Once holding the FBE World Tag Team Championship together to now treating one another like strangers in the night, an underlying bitterness wafted about the London air, the Aether Ace needing to beat one of two men he’s never been able to, and the Shining Light adamant to bring his brother back from the depths of darkness whilst getting a lick on his championship that’s long eluded him.
Even after a year and a half away, PJ turned the clocks back effortlessly against the FBE World Heavyweight Champion, reminding his hometown why he was in the match to crown its first titleholder all those years ago, and especially giving the Brummie Bastard painful flashbacks to each time he failed to block out the light. And yet, even with Jupiter’s seamlessness, something had changed, though not within him. It was Inferno, continuing to perform unlike he has in the many preceding years. Having evolved into his final form – a simply cruel force of nature, tearing through forests of wisdom and saplings of potential – there was no stopping Papa PPV’s wrath, recreating the scenes of the first Carnage Tour as he left his brother for dead! Inferno (16) def. Petite Jupiter (3)
FBE Pure Championship: Shining Light League Winner FBE World Tag Team Champion Dr. Logan Wright (c) vs Apeirogone 3rd Defence
3 months of a gruelling Shining Light League and possibly 6 more of deliberate brick-placing have led to this moment. 9 months ago, Dr. Logan Wright captured the FBE Pure Championship for the very first time. 9 months ago, Apeirogone waged his first war on The Ark in his first and only Pure Rules match to date. Whilst Cactus Mike was taken down, two stone pillars stopped the Infinity Ace dead in his tracks, Code Blue and Kaze Tanaka seemingly ending his story. That is, until the final member called his name from the mountaintop. The Ark’s 2023 MVP, the Final Boss of Blitz, the now only two-time Pure Champion looking to make his third defence and sixth overall his most iconic yet, he challenged the Final Boss of FB in his career’s most crucial match yet.
And for the first majority of their dream fight, it was shockingly one-sided, the Medicinal Magician enforcing a lockdown on his division, reminding Ape that even for all his incredible accomplishments, this wasn’t his home, nor was it his match to lose. But then, the first glimmer of hope arose. Apeirogone, bounding back like he’s always done, refusing to let an unfamiliar environment get the better of him. But no, he met the Earth again, being forced into the dirt by the unyielding boot of FBE’s Resident Doctor, once more seeming to have him beat. And yet, it still wasn’t over.
Channelling otherworldly levels of motivation, Ape simply refused to go out this way on his second lease on life, reminding Logan what the true makings of a Final Boss are. Even when you knock them down, even when you think you have the advantage for the briefest of moments, they’ll cruelly wrench that away from you in a heartbeat. And that’s exactly what the three-time World Champion did here, teaching Wright he still has some ways to go before he’s the all-encompassing Final Boss he desires to be, the veteran once more being the downfall of the Doctor as Apeirogone became the fifth FBE Pure Champion in history! Apeirogone (12) def. Dr. Logan Wright (c) (11) to win the FBE Pure Championship
What a goddamn rollercoaster of a show, lads! Incredible work from everyone who participated on one of the biggest Fantasy Booking cards we’ve ever had. With the past, present, and future all gathering to stamp their names into the annals of what will become a grand annual spectacle, you should all be very proud of what you’ve accomplished and continue to accomplish here. We’ll be taking a breather for a couple weeks until after WarZone V with Blitz so rest up, get your energy back, and get ready for another long stretch into our next PPV – August’s Rush Hour!
2023.06.05 06:18 DudeNeedsToTalkRN What is going on in Senegal in 2023? Explained in details #FreeSenegal
Skip to the Last part for 2023 specifics reading everything would really enlighten you tho. Location and Alliances
French Control / Neocolonialism
- Senegal is located in West Africa bordering Guinea, Mali, Mauritania, Bissau Guinea and Gambia. Senegal is also part of ECOWAS ( Economic Community of West African States) and AU (African Union). ECOWAS has an economic centric objective and AU is justice and development of Africa focused.
- Every single one of the nations that border Senegal has had a military coup in its history except Senegal. Every attempt in Senegal failed and Senegal was regarded until today as a model of democracy.
Senegal was a well ruled country despite its politics being mainly ruled by France from the shadow, France hold the reserve of CFA Francs currency and print it for 15 countries. 15 sovereign nations are entirely dependent on France's currency. France also control most of their seaports and has priority in every new market offering with mandatory acceptance for these nations. Despite its many resources Senegal is a very poor country it has gold, zircon, lots of sea territory for fishing, clay and many more industry needed resources and forestry that I can adequately explain. France also has military bases in most of these countries until recently they've been kicked out by Burkina and Mali. Recently lots of Gas and Oil sources have been found in Senegal and that could change the lives of millions of Senegalese citizen (keep that in mind as you read)
Abdoulaye Wade, Macky Sall, Dirty Politics and Spiraling Debt
- Macky Sall is the 4TH president of Senegal, elected in 2012. Before him It was Abdoulaye Wade who was president since the year 2000. It's mainly under Abdoulaye Wade that the country started changing landscape major road construction, more and more building and a decade long plan to move the airport to a less cramped space thus giving us the AIBD Airport replacing LSS airport. A new agriculture program GOANA and many more projects.
- But it's also under Wade that nepotism got higher in his government were new ministry official position created for his "friends" in ridiculous position. A government in which Macky Sall took part and eventually became prime minister.
- With the rising nepotism the first embezzlement campaign started with ministers and deputies having safes filled with billions of cfa. For context back in 2007 a billion wasn't an imaginable number it had just became mainstream. It first rise with their own son stealing from them, then their sons and daughters traveling all over the word as new millionaires. For context their parents were poor prior to being in the government. Then arrest for drug usages, luxury car crashes. In a blink of an eye rose a new wave of billionaires and families that were above the law. Coincidentally the economic crisis of 2007 made the population even poorer in comparison.
- Politics mixing with religious figures, violence at political rallies and the birth of "nervis" basically political henchmen paid to beat opponents or whoever stand in their way and the police ignored them since they were being paid by people that were very high in the political ladder (ministers, friends of the president etc....)
3rd Mandate, Abdoulaye Wade vs The People (Macky Sall and Youssou Ndour incl.)
- In 2011, at the end of his 2nd mandate Abdoulaye Wade pushed for a new legislation that would make him able to push for a 3rd mandate and have his good-for-nothing son as vice-president a novelty that the people didn't welcome at all. His former Prime Minister Macky Sall and a lot of opposition political parties and social justice movements, and rappers and Youssou NDOUR (famous singer) banding together and protesting initially peacefully and gradually throwing rocks at the FDS (Forces of Security, police and Constables)
Link Archive Protest Youtube: https://youtu.be/i224i8CTB64
Link Archive Macky Sall Coallition : https://youtu.be/P_wigR7JFYY
- Macky Sall was appointed leader of the movement, and toured Senegal to present his ideas. Despite his opposition to Wade he never suffered persecution or attacks by police forces or any other charges by the justice system. However Dirty Politics was Macky Sall never physically suffered and had his constitutional rights respected. [Remember This it's relevant in 2023]
- Occasionally he would be pelted with pebbles by some people that were against his ideas but never by the police or any other FDS.
- Ultimately Abdoulaye Wade would give up and lose the election and leave graciously without anything in fact the police forces allowed the protesters to walk freely up to the gates of the Palais Presidentiel.
Hopes, Justice, Regrets and Embezzlement of Funds
- In Macky Sall, Senegalese people had high hopes, not so charismatic a leader he had a humble upbringing which inspired hope. He had worked under the previous govt and had extensive knowledge of the populations suffering, the poverty and nepotism.
- He would go on to track the people that embezzled funds under Wade's presidency : La traque aux biens mal-acquis which recovered 200 Billions of CFA Francs (305 millions euros) in 2012 according to Macky Sall's prime minister of the time Aminata Toure
Dynasty Faye-Sall, War of Gains and Scandalous Deals (Petro Tim Oil & Gas)
Then slowely but crescendo new names started popping in the government, branded as the FAYE-SALL dynasty : Macky Sall, his wife Marieme Faye and the in laws Aliou Sall and Mansour Faye.
- A war of opportunities between Aliou Sall, brother of Macky Sall and Marieme Faye, the first lady.
- Petro Tim $10 Billion Scandal Sunu 400,000
- Aliou Sall would make the news for signing scandalous deals mainly the Petro-Tim Scandal for embezzling 10 billion dollars (from here on out we will be talking in dollars because the amounts are ridiculously high). He would be accused of corruption, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering and criminal association. A report by BBC and Africa Eye states that Alious Sall had also been by Petro Tim through a fictive company that he owned.
- In a statement**, Ousmane Sonko called the senegalese youth to demostrate against these scandals until appropriate measures are taken**. Another revelation of the report was the takeover of Franck Timis' group's stake in 2017 by British Company BP. Timis Corp is a firm run by Romanian-Australian tycoon Frank Timis. According to the BBC report BP had agreed to pay Timis $10 billion in royalty payments for its stake in the two blocks. Senegal's offshore oil and gas reserve have the potentiak to transform the country when they begin flowing in the next decade with volumes expected to rival some of the region's biggest producer.
- A campaign started online in which every citizen claim they are entitled to at least 400,000 CFA ($653 usd) from each of the payment that Aliou Sall received with the catchphrase << sunu 400,000>>
- Despite all of that, the judge would squash the procedure rather quickly, it helps to have your brother as president.
- Mansour Faye, The Arrogant Baron (SDE - SEN'EAU / COVID 19 Funds)
- Mansour Faye has a reputation of being a vindictive and arrogant public figure. He will first be remembered for signing a contract for water distribution through SEN'EAU with french company Group Suez killing in the process local company Sénégalaise Des Eaux (SDE) a company that oversaw the water distribution for decades.
- Mansour FAYE is also mentioned in the Cour des Comptes report regarding the misuse and embezzlement of the Covid 19 relief funds. The covid 19 relief funds was of 1000 billion CFA FRANC (over $1.6 billion USD)
- Mansour Faye's daughter studied in the US and came back portrayed as a model for the youth with her ranch and agribusiness which is an insult to the senegalese citizen who can't even afford school fees in some part their own country let alone own land and get a degree in the US. A nepobaby fed with nepotrustfunds and nepoland to build her nepomoney paid business. She said : << you shouldn't be afraid of failure>> easy to say with billions in the bank.
See here the BBC documentary that angered the Senegalese citizens: https://youtu.be/1TAN6PsxKAc
- Mansour Faye will also have some of the harshest comment when several fatal car crash happened in early 2023 in which 63 people died in 8 days. In light of the lack of regulation, the state of the roads and the laissez-aller in the transportation industry, many asked for his resignation in which he would coldly reply : << To the people expecting my resignation, they will need more stamina>>
See video here: https://youtu.be/eS8UV8EtykQ
- Which only proves their lack of empathy towards the citizens they are supposed to serve. One thing that is very common with the entire dynasty Faye-Sall is the disdain, and hatred toward the suffering and needs of the senegalese citizens.
- When people asked in 2021 for better roads and that the tollgate highway was expensive. President Macky Sall replied that: <<It is what is. If you want to drive on fancy road with no plot holes you pay and you use the tollgate highway. But we have an alternative which is the RN1 (National Road)>>
see video here: https://youtu.be/r4DHowh8KLo
The others (Moustapha Niasse, Youssou Ndour, Mame Mbaye Niang...)
- And I can't think of the countless lawsuits for defamation against anybody that tried to expose their true natures. Mansour Faye is very fond of lawsuits and has had a few in his arrogance and power he seems out of touch with reality.
- Whenever addressing the nation he would do it in a patronizing and arrogant way, so much so some people do not listen and would just read the ministry's tweets.
- As mentionned earlier Youssou Ndour was part of the coalition and protesting alongside Macky Sall against the 3rd mandate of Abdoulaye Wade. Youssou Ndour was in fact a candidate for the election but his candidacy was invalidated because his taxes. Youssou Ndour was not a law abiding tax paying citizens according to reports of that era.
- Taxes that he never proved having paid, he would later join Macky Sall's government as Minister-Adviser. Yet another nepo-position in which he will bask in even more riches and allegedly not paying his taxes.
- The most notable thing about him is how loud his silence is regarding every protest against the current regime, in 2021 and 2023.
- You can see him in this video actively protesting in 2011 along with the M23 movement: https://youtu.be/H0hZhNKLUXg
- Moustapha Niasse, the political dinosaur born in 1939 he has been invested in politics as early as 1970 and has been part of every government since. Nothing notable about him beside him clinging to a hope of becoming president he has always been at side of the regime even when the regime is unjust and flat-out wrong. Nothing to say beside good riddance in September 2022 his term as President of Congress ended. He will be remembered for turning the Congress into a shitshow where legislation from Macky Sall passed as will.
- Mame Mbaye Niang the good-for-nothing turned billionaire he was a protestor in 2011 you can see him here protesting at the gate of congress (the coward in brown shirt and jeans who fled when the cop came close) : https://youtu.be/nklxXTZF_no
- A report by the IGF (General Inspection of Finances) revealed how funds have been embezzled once again by a small group of political figure in which we count Mame Mbaye Niang (then minister of Youth, Employment and Infrastructure) and his close friend Ibrahima Cisse; The funds amount to over $800,000 USD (517,864,401 CFA Francs) for the PRODAC project which earned him the nickname Mbaye Prodac. A project that should have created 180 000 jobs provided only 1500 between 2014 and 2018. Coincidentally Mame Mbaye Niang became a billionaire in the same period.
- Ousmane Sonko would go on to make that report public by accusing Mame Mbaye Niang of stealing from the State and the citizen. A deficit of 178,500 jobs from the PRODAC project is beyond criminal knowing that Unemployement Rate of the active population in 2018 was of 14,3% according to the National Statistics Agency (ANSD)
The Claws of France gripping harder
- Between 2012 and 2023, the arrival of French companies surged to a new high with Auchan and Carrefour competing directly with local businesses at lower prices due to allegedly lesser taxes, SEN'EAU killing SDE for water distribution.
- Major civil engineering projects being given to french companies such as Eiffage. In fact EIFFAGE, ALSTOM, SYSTRA and SNCF together built the TER (Train Express Regional) an airport rail link of only 36km for the first part already built for the price of over $1 billion USD (656 billions CFA) a project the government is really proud of.
- The project is putting Senegal in even greater debt since Senegal only funded the project with 142.5 billion cfa and 3 loans from La Banque Islamique de Développement (196 billion CFA), l'Agence Française de développement et le trésor français (196.5 billion CFA) and la Banque Africaine de Développement (120 billion CFA)
Harder Living Conditions
- With inflation, soaring prices of virtually everything such as housing, house essentials, food, transportation and gas...
- Under equipped school with huts as classrooms in some remote region of Senegal Abris Provisoire au Sénégal
- The NGO workers are gentrifying Dakar these people who are supposed to work socially on topics of poverty, are the one actually escaping poverty they are in Dakar partying spending lots of money in places raising significantly the cost of leaving.
- Under equipped hospitals with aging/failing equipment as in Kedougo where a small outpost with barely nothing it's not covid 19 that kills people rarther illnesses that can easily be cured in bigger cities such as malaria, transport of patients is also a huge challenge with patient being transported to bigger hospitals 200 or 300km away with no ambulance rather horse-drawn carts. The same problem in several regions of Senegal. In contrast, the political figures leaving the country every now and then to get medical treatment in France or the US. A symbol of their own failure in building anything important in this country.
The Rise of Ousmane Sonko
- Ousmane Sonko is a former Chief Tax Inspector in Senegal and advocate for reformation of the Senegalese Tax System. He was fired from his position as Chief Tax Inspector for being a whistleblower in many cases of fund embezzlement of High Profile Politicians (Aliou Sall, Mame Mbaye Niang...)
- He would go on to engage in politics and became the youngest candidate to run in 2019 at 44 years old. He rose to fame in politics among the youth due to his credentials as chief tax officer and the overall ethic in his work as mentioned by many of his former colleagues. A man who turned down bribes from the biggest companies in the countries and focused on his duty. The narrative is beautiful and confirmed itself as years passed and people learned more about him. He finished 3rd in 2019 as a newbie in politics.
- An even bigger achievement when you learn about the vote manipulation in the 2019 elections as exposed in Story Killers with the employment of Team Jorge a disinformation for hire company. Ousmane Sonko was victim of gigantic smear campaign with fake documents and false claims.
- See the documentary titled : #StoryKillers: A deep dive into 'Team Jorge', the disinformation mercenaries operating worldwide
- With Ousmane Sonko rising to be the candidates of the youth (over Half of the senegalese population) several attempt at destroying his reputation took place, he would be labeled a liar until the LGE, IGF and BBC report are published.
- Ousmane Sonko became Congressman made fierce speeches in which he called out the disrespect towards Senegalese citizens by which the congress dealt with important matters. Congress was a place of chit-chat and arguments where the political affiliation was the only thing that mattered to any of the parties involved and occasionally throwing hands (fighting)
- He also authored a book called Solutions in which he advances many ideas to push this country forward, economically and socially with an emphasis on education, economy, health and employment.
- Mame Mbaye Niang would accuse him of defamation in the PRODAC case;
- He also exposed the excessive cost of the TER Project.
Macky Sall's 3rd Mandate, Sonko-Adji Sarr, 2021 Protests
- Macky Sall' 3rd Mandate
- Macky Sall is ineligible to a 3rd successive term as stated in the Article 27 of the constitution of Senegal "Nul ne peut faire plus de 2 mandat consécutifs"
- Macky Sall served a 1st term of 7 years from 2012 to 2019 but in 2016 a referendum took place in which the presidential term would go down from 7 to 5 years. Taking effect after his first term in case he get re-elected.
- Having nearly served his 2nd Term 2019 - 2024 (we are in 2023) he eluded a 3rd term trying to loophole his way into a 3rd term using the Article 27 claiming that it's his first mandate of 5 years. Which is wrong the Article 27 existed way before the 2016 referendum and it is explicitly states that no-one can do 2 more than 2 successive term.
- Curfew and Police Brutality
- In 2020 mask mandate is effective and a curfew is established, which made life very difficult for workers who had to commute. The police officers used extreme violence to enforce it. Beating people who were out at curfew with sticks making them crawl on the floor. While the population suffered inside, the rich politicians and their family hosted private parties outside
- When the first Vaccines arrived in Senegal, the first Lady Marieme Faye hosted a private vaccination party at her residence with no respect of masks or crowd control this angered people
- That was the last straw people started burning tires and protesting for the removal of this stupid curfew which they are the only one to suffer from
- Additional context: In Senegal a lot of houses don't cook dinner they buy porridge to local (diaykatou fondé/thiéré/thiakri) that sell at night from 8pm to 12pm. These cheap porridge is what feed lots of people in poor neighbourhood a bowl filled with nourishing food for 100 to 200f cfa. Some houses are overcrowded with over 20 individuals in a 2 story building during summer these people stay outside with their friends and relatives there is a sense of community and togetherness. They only leave for bedtime. The houses cramped and it gets really hot in the summer (up to 35° c / 95°F)
- Sonko-Adji Sarr
- In 2020, during the Covid 19 pandemic, Ousmane Sonko is accused at first of Rape with Threats at gunpoint by a worker at a massaging place he is a customer of. He says it's a conspiracy to make him ineligible for the 2024 elections in which Macky Sall want to be part of.
- Then discrepancies started growing, the medical examination disproved any trace of sexual violence, the officer (Captain Touré) to which the complaint was filed smelled a political conspiracy and fled. Adji Sarr the alleged victim is first believed by a portion of the population but as she goes from reporter to reporter saying different things here and there the growing sentiment of empathy turned to disdain because to many she was definitely lying.
- The case would be ongoing for 2 years 2020 to 2023 and Sonko would be proven non guilty on the counts of Rape and Death Threats since no proof or witness were presented. Everybody that went on to speak would disprove in a way or another the claims of Adji Sarr. The medical official, the officer and her coworkers, boss and his husband. BUT despite all of this Ousmane Sonko is sentenced to 2 years of prison for "corruption of youth".
- Throughout the case, Ousmane Sonko has been held at home by the police not letting him go out, he was kidnapped twice by the police while he was touring the country and forcefully taken home and every supporter of Ousmane Sonko has been labelled a terrorist or an MFDC member.( A very dangerous claim that could turn this conflict into an ethnic war. The southern people are remarquable people and the stigma of separatism they are labeled with could be very dangerous.)
- Protest erupted in march 2021 which beyond Sonko's mistreatment was a protest for everything that is wrong in the country like the Gilets Jaune in France. The police started shooting live rounds, one victim in particular Cheikh Wade is shot in the while he waved his senegalese flag by a police officer in Parcelles Assainies (Dakar) the 2 day protest would make 14 victims, 14 civilians killed.
- Mansour Faye would go on to declare that "Occult forces" are responsible of the 14 dead civilians.
Amnesty International Article : https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/news/2022/03/senegal-one-year-after-march-2021-families-demand-justice
After sentencing Ousmane Sonko to 2 years of prison, he is at first kidnapped while he travelled back home from Ziguinchor occasionally touring the country ,held at home and the people are out protesting to end this masquerade, for Macky Sall to either leave Sonko alone and finish his 2nd term or to leave the country altogether.
There's already 600 political prisoners before the protest.
The police shot live rounds, beat up and runned over several people.
And a new type of tear cas that can blow your limbs.
The people are fighting for a better future. Macky Sall doesn't care about Senegalese people. Senegalese so desperate for a better future that many died at sea on shipwrecks trying to reach europe on rafts or canoes.
In 2019, 210 senegalese people died in the mediteranée trying to reach europe because there's nothing left of hope of a better future in thish country, in novembre 2020, 414 senegalese people died at sea trying to ge to europe according to IOM
The 2023 protest showed an escalation of violence from the police, the constables and the 'nervis' these paid militias that have gone increasingly violent with machetes and semi automatic rifles and handguns. Fighting along side the police they have killed 28 people officially many were shot.
The Freedom to tour the country that Macky Sall was offered by Abdoulaye Wade is what Macky Sall is denying Ousmane Sonko.
The 3rd mandate that Macky Sall thought for is what he is denying us all.
Abdoulaye Wade never asked for the police to shoot at civilians, under his presidency killing in broad daylight wasn't a thing, he may have been a bad tyrant but Macky Sall infinitely a hating arrogant good for nothing that is acclaimed as Political Genius a lapdog if anything.
A warzone atmosphere against unarmed civilians.
The government issued an order for the internet to be cut off
Everybody is using vpns to keep the outside informed. Today, June 4th the mobile data were cut off only wifi network worked in order to keep protesters at home.
A terrible rumour that spent chills down my spine earlier today a senegalese citizen called on live tv saying he saw DEAD BODIES IN REFRIGERATED TRUCKSS BEING THROWN AT SEA near the Diamalaye Beach. The senegalese citizens are enquiring about it. Some people have confirmed through text but I am yet to believe it until photo or video proof is shown. We are talking about mass execution I will not believe it until I see proof of it.
This a very long and tedious thing to write and I'm doing it because I am afraid the Senegalese people will be cut off from the world and die in the dark.
The sound of an entire nations going silent is something I have witnessed once and I hope I never do.
ECOWAS took a neutral stance may the wrath of God be upon them.
For once in my lifetime I wish for Military Coup if it means the killers will be stopped. Please save the longest lasting WEST African democracy.
Please Spread the word under #FreeSenegal. A senegalese fearing for his freedom.
submitted by DudeNeedsToTalkRN
to Senegal [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 05:56 odisn68 Upcoming Epic Collection releases - 6/6 onward
Here's the latest list, including the May - July 2024 announcements, from Phillip Ayers over in the FB group: Epics This Week:
06 Jun Generation X Epic 3 The Secret of M Coming Up:
13 Jun X-Force Epic 8 Armageddon Now
20 Jun Wolverine Epic 7 To The Bone
27 Jun New Mutants 3 Asgardian Wars
27 Jun Captain America 5 The Secret Empire
27 Jun REPRINT Amazing Spider-Man 15 Ghosts of the Past
27 Jun REPRINT Punisher 2 Circle of Blood
04 Jul Deadpool 4 Dead Reckoning
11 Jul Star Wars Legends: Tales of the Jedi Epic 3
11 Jul REPRINT Daredevil Epic 13 A Touch of Typhoid
18 Jul Thor 22 Hel on Earth
25 Jul Thunderbolts 1 Justice, Like Lightening
25 Jul Amazing Spider-Man 9 Spider-Man or Spider-Clone?
25 Jul REPRINT X-Men 7: The Fate of the Phoenix
08 Aug 2023 Daredevil Epic 17 Into The Fire
08 Aug 2023 REPRINT Thor Epic 17 In Mortal Flesh
15 Aug 2023 X-Factor Epic 4 The Judgement War
15 Aug 2023 Loki Modern Epic 1 Journey Into Mystery
22 Aug 2023 Avengers Epic 25 The Gathering
22 Aug 2023 REPRINT Avengers Epic 5 This Beachhead Earth
29 Aug 2023 Fantastic Four Epic 9 The Crusader Syndrome
29 Aug 2023 New Avengers Modern Epic 1 Assembled
29 Aug 2023 Venom Modern Epic 4 Agent Venom
05 Sep Loki Modern Epic 2 Everything Burns
13 Sep REPRINT X-Men Epic 6 Proteus
13 Sep Venom Epic 4 The Madness
20 Sep Guardians of the Galaxy Modern Epic 1 Somebody's Got To Do It
20 Sep REPRINT Amazing Spider-Man Epic 22 Round Robin
27 Sep Avengers Epic 10 The Yesterday Quest
03 Oct Ghost Rider Epic 6 Vengeance Reborn
10 Oct REPRINT New Mutants Epic 2 The Demon Bear Saga
10 Oct Hawkeye Epic 2 The Way of the Arrow (Up to this point has been solicited by Marvel and is on the PRH & Previews Websites)
17 Oct Moon Knight Epic 7 Death Watch
24 Oct REPRINT Daredevil Epic 2 Mike Murdock Must Die!
24 Oct Incredible Hulk Epic 8 The Curing of Dr. Banner
31 Oct Spider-Man/Deadpool Modern Epic 1 Isn't It Bromantic?
07 Nov REPRINT Amazing Spider-Man Epic 2 Great Responsibility (Up to this point has will be in the September solicitations and has been previewed by Near Mint Condition at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTEVIp4ImEg )
14 Nov Star Wars Legends: The Empire Epic 8
21 Nov Excalibur Epic 9 You Are Cordially Invited
21 Nov REPRINT West Coast Avengers Epic 2 Lost in Space-Time
28 Nov Iron Man Epic 6 War Of The Super Villains
05 Dec Star Wars Legends: The New Republic Epic 7
12 Dec X-Force Epic 3 Assault on Greymalkin
12 Dec REPRINT Daredevil Epic 15 Last Rites
19 Dec Venom Modern Epic 5 The Savage Six
19 Dec Silver Surfer Epic 14 Sun Rise And Shadow Fall
26 Dec X-Men 9 The Brood Saga
02 Jan Deadpool Epic 3 Drowning Man
09 Jan Doctor Strange Epic 2 I, Dormannu
16 Jan Amazing Spider-Man Epic 27 The Clone Saga
23 Jan Marvel Two-In-One Epic 2 Two Against Hydra
23 Jan Star Wars Legends: The Menace Revealed Epic 4
30 Jan Dark Avengers Modern Epic 1 Osborn's Reign February 2024
Aliens Epic Collection 2 The Original Years
Daredevil Modern Epic Collection 2 Underboss
Spider-Gwen: Ghost-Spider Modern Epic Collection 2 Weapon of Choice
Captain America Epic Collection 21 Twilight's Last Gleaming
Incredible Hulk Epic Collection 15 Ground Zero
Luke Cage Epic Collection 2 The Fire This Time March 2024
Star Wars Legends: The Rebellion Epic Collection 8
Daredevil Modern Epic Collection 3 Out
Carnage Epic Collection 3 The Monster Inside
Fantastic Four Epic Collection 24 Atlantis Rising
Guardians of the Galaxy Epic Collection 2 The Quest For The Shield April 2024
Captain America Modern Epic Collection 2 The Death Of The Dream
Black Widow Modern Epic Collection 3 Chaos
Avengers West Coast Epic Collection 7 Ultron Unbound
Captain America Epic Collection 6 The Man Who Sold The United States
Thunderbolts Epic Collection 2 Wanted Dead Or Alive
X-Men Epic Collection 23 Fatal Attractions
Daredevil Epic Collection 7 The Concrete Jungle May 2024
Star Wars Legends: Droids & Ewoks Epic Collection 1
Hulk Modern Epic Collection 1 Who is the Red Hulk?
Avengers Epic Collection 11 The Evil Reborn
Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collection 10 Big Apple Battleground June 2024
Iron Man Modern Epic Collection 3 World's Most Wanted
New Avengers Modern Epic Collection 2 Civil War
Generation X Epic Collection 4 Pride & Penance
Thor Epic Collection 24 The Lost Gods
Hawkeye Epic Collection 4 Shafted
New Mutants Epic Collection 4 Fallen Angels
Defenders Epic Collection 2 Enter - The Headmen July 2024
Star Wars: Modern Era Epic Collection 1
Hawkeye Modern Epic Collection 1 The Reunion
Thor Modern Epic Collection 1 Reborn From Ragnarok
She-Hulk Epic Collection 6 To Die And Live In L.A.
Incredible Hulk Epic Collection 9 Kill Or Be Killed
Blade Epic Collection 2 Nightstalkers
submitted by odisn68
to EpicCollections [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:47 lyridsreign [AETHER][MIDGARDSORMR][FC][LFM] JOIN AZURE INFINITUM! A Growing, Global, Inclusive, Active, Organized, and Friendly Community Awaits You! Welcoming Players Of All Experience, Availability, & Play-Style!
We are Azure Infinitum
Visit us at: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/)
You may have seen us in the Aether data center's party finder during our weekly events, or may have seen our recruitment shouts around the realm in-game in Midgardsormr, but there just isn't enough space in those places to really explain everything wonderful about what our Free Company and community is.
Azure Infinitum is an LGBTQ+ friendly community, and welcomes players of all experience level, play style, and availability. We're a warm home with a balance of online players, weekly optional activities, and flexible ranks from our membership, to our support & leadership categories. We have a 24/7 Support Team, a Councilship that governs each tier, seasonal events of our own, and many resources between the games we support and online services.
Who We Are
We are an established 9-year old community who's home is in Midgardsormr Server of Final Fantasy XIV. We are a structured, well-rounded, welcoming, friendly, and organized community that hosts daily events (check out our calendar: https://azureinfinitum.com/events/ ) that provide opportunity for members to excel. We work to provide an arena and opportunities to establish strong bonds and camaraderie between our members. As a community we are driven, we carry each other forward, and we are proud.
Our Name & Philosophy
Learn more about our global community here: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/aboutus/)
Learn more about our FFXIV Free Company here: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/ourffxivfc/)
Azure Infinitum means "Azure/Blue Infinity or Infinite Blue/Azure" and there is some mythos behind the name that stems from our guild-wide philosophy of kindness, freedom, vigilance, diversity and activity. We promote positive fellowship among members in an organized guild, with our sights open to our unending endless skies, full of possibility and success together.
Our motto is "As Free As The Azure Sky!" which stuck well when our FC was restructured from an old guild in 2014 as Azure was founded, and it was first shouted as we looked out at a clear blue sky above. has continued to be our electric victory as we continue to snowball in success and activity, our members soaring high through the Azure Sky, flying together!
Click here to learn more about our community ranks: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/ranks/)
Our community has an organized ranking structure beginning with Members who comprise the majority of the roster. Scouts are our support team of Members who've stepped up to more officially support the FC, some work on obtaining a future leadership rank. Lieutenants and Officers comprise the proud Azure Council, a diverse group of players of different specialties and services to the FC, making up lower and higher tier leadership, seeing over the Scouts and the FC weekly events, aside from being admins. The FC Infinitum Master oversees all and leads the Azure Council and the company forward while always keeping the heart and vision of the community alive and in sight. Currently we are re-assessing ranks in the free company, giving more support permissions and duties to our Scouts, while the current council operates as a small team of Lieutenants lead by the FC Master.
Everyone Welcome and Who Fits Best
We have an open door policy. Whether you're casual, a returning player, a veteran, or a newbie, we have a vast array of players in our member roster. Our weekly schedule is organized and provides an array of activity for players of most levels, however we like to ask players who're pretty new or under the level cap, to be extra vocal about their needs while they're still unable to attend some daily events or higher level content that most of our weekly lineup focuses on. We want everyone to have as much fun as possible and have the most success. We find that most players enjoy Azure Infinitum, many have stated that they subscribed to FFXIV much longer than they ever would have imagined after they have been around in our community, as they've gotten involved and experienced all that we offer.
Our FC keeps a daily schedule (see here: https://www.azureinfinitum.com/events/) of events that are hosted by permitted Scouts and Council ranks, these range from 8-man and 24-man raids and map parties, to WT journal groups and trial clear parties or farms, and more- and attending anything isn't mandatory at all here. We're happy to have you, and its up to our members how much they'd like to get involved. Attendance is optional! There's never any stress to attend FC functions.
Savage Raiding Statement
We find that some hardcore raiders looking for free companies just to join their statics who don't already have one, might not fit well if savage raiding is their only or greatest focus, because traditionally Azure does not have a Savage Static, but focuses more on allowing members to organize their own groups and also provides resources to do so. Despite not supporting an official static for the FC, we hope that hardcore raiders enjoy the wealth of our community's wealth of harmony and overall fun, and that everyone may take initiative to seek out or build a raiding static within our community if they are interested, as opposed to missing out on experiencing Azure. Depending on the content season, we may have an Unofficial static lead by a leader, and routinely offer limited time Savage-learning events that may run for a number of months.
Rules and No Drama Policy
Please take a moment to look over our Rules Page at (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/rules/), we find that rude individuals and people who create drama are the outsiders here that don't fit well. We know its a big page, so at least visit the General Rules section before joining.
Recruitment Care & Activity
People of Azure Infinitum are often if not always good natured players who found their way to our community looking for a place with structure, friendliness, organization, and great activity, or they've been scouted during recruitment drives and have been well screened. Its a place where one can be social and attend everything, or relax in the background and enjoy the services and facilities of being in an active, organized, and friendly FC. We actively recruit periodically to assist with upkeep of community activity levels, and to meet new comrades. A community that closes recruitment can be doomed to stagnation. Its normal for a community to have an inner core of die hards who log in daily regardless of content releases, and also have an outer core of individuals that range from those with less availability to those who check in during Patches. This is why we take extra care in keeping the fresh blood flowing into Azure, cautious recruitment, and support our active model by always staying welcoming and sometimes running recruitment campaigns and other services. Like this ad!
Handling Online Drama
Because we keep a no-drama policy and have a strong communication network, it is leadership's ultimate priority to handle any issues that may come up as soon as possible, and most people appreciate our problem solving which has inspired many other communities. Between our Support & Leadership ranks, we use a number of report and resource channels to handle situations, and perform problem solving protocols & tactics to fairly address issues as possible. Drama is inevitable at some point for any online community, so its important to have a large and strong list of moderators (currently around 60!) and a council of leaders (15+) to quickly handle any problems. Luckily, we don't have a lot of drama, but we're always very well equipped and very prepared. Our community has been commended by game staff in the past for our methods, and we have worked with the FFXIV Special Task Force to ensure as much safety to our community as achievable. It should be stressed that it is up to our membership to report to GM's in-game, and to Azure Leadership should any issues or concerns come up. Its also highly recommended that our members appropriately document evidence that can be used to help us assess situations and make proper decisions. Documenation such as screenshots of harassment is a great example! Our members online safety is greatly important to us and is a number one concern of our leadership team. Our Rules Page at: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/rules/) describes a bit more in Chapter 3, including other entries on avoiding/ignoring trolls, playing while intoxicated, depression, and more.
We believe in our community and its people, how far we can go, how much we can do for each other, being an experienced community who's core values are positive fellowship, formation of bonds, and indomitable unity.
Azure Infinitum tightly grasps success and masters a casual and lucrative weekly play schedule while inspiring motivation and providing avenues for further success, friendships, and camaraderie among all who freely fly together among our Azure skies.
Founding on the principles of intricately forging a generally drama-free experience with keen leadership and a zealous and mighty membership, Azure has striven to guide and support many hundreds of players through every era of Final Fantasy XIV.
With an illustrious history, company lore, impressive statistics, and a model that is adaptable and blessed with innovative ability, Azure Infinitum claims a dominant presence of excellence and player growth that is possible in our community and extended services.
We have the entire set-up at our estate, from gardens for members and Krakka Root production (free for members' chocobos), to our stables, nicely uniform clean lawn with hangout spots that are popular, with crafting stations, all available NPCs for simple mats and repairs, cut-scene viewer, toybox, triple-triad board, a fully operational and geared fleet of airships and subs, and our Azure Infinitum Assembly Chamber on the top floor for our meetings where announcements are made at our Grand Assemblies. Check it out if you like at Mist Ward 7 Plot 1.
We also have an organized form of gathering for weekly events in the yard, places to relax, food that is always available on tables at our Cellar, and hold a lot of special events and social games at our Hall. We're also conveniently located next to a Market Board and a Retainer Bell outside of our estate.
Communication and Extended Azure Services
We have multiple services of which none are mandatory, but we provide being (azureinfinitum.com) where our Forums, Event Calendar, News, Company Meeting Summaries, Seasonal Merch Giveaways, Contests, Rules Page, and more take place and can be found. We also have a popular and active Discord Server.
We also have a Facebook Group, Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram, Steam Group, (Look us up! Or visit: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/socialmedia/) and Linkshells like our Infinitum Alliance LS for contact and aid from our allies if needed, our Azure Hunters LS for Hunters, and our Azure Industry LS which connects our members to our inner crafting/gathering community for newbies to pros.
Also worthy of mention is our big Company Meetings in-game, known as Azure Infinitum Grand Assemblies. Even though we have several avenues that keep people connected, our live assemblies gather the FC in unity where announcements are made first, and all proposals, ideas, and more, can be decided together live with the Azure Council present.
This network ensures a lot of information and communication gets around and has been exceedingly useful to us.
More On Events
One part of our reputation that often precedes us is our event crafting and hosting.
First, let me make sure its clear that attendance is never mandatory, but those who can make use, when possible, of what we provide each day, benefit from our events each week.
Since our beginning, traditions like our Thursday Treasure Thursdays events have run each week. Our weekly line-up presently begins on Tuesdays post-weekly reset, and consists of Raid Tuesdays, Wondrous Wednesdays (WT Journal Parties, often doubles as Trial Clears and Pony Drops), Treasure Thursdays (Endwalker's timeworn maps with groups of 8 doing up to 3 rounds of maps allowing for up to 24 maps ran), 24-Man Tuesdays (full pre-formed Azure 24-member alliances are made and raids are cleared, will be returning upon the release of EW's 24-man), Super Azure Slayer Sunday (our weekly meetup to do all sorts of PVP content be it Rival Wings or Frontline), and Monstrous Mondays (helps clear the current and previous patch extreme trials).
Special, Seasonal, and Quarterly Events
More info here: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/azureday/)See the latest event news & more at: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/news/)
We also have what we call Special and Quarterly Events. These types of events are Weekend-Long-Events that usually consist of a theme or celebratory social events we craft. During these events we hold big Riddle Races, Costume/Glamour shows and contests, 3-Story Mansion Maze Races, Speedrun Dungeon Races, Hide and Seek games, Custom Quest Events, Discord events like Cards Against Humanity nights, Comedy events, PVP Tournament Circuits, and more.
Our Special and Quarterly events are Azure Day Weekend (Takes place 3 times a year across a weekend, celebrates the FC), Azure Summer Festival (3-days at the end of August in partnership with Child's Play, raises money for children in long-term care, anniversary of historic FC event called the Lunar Rebellion), Anniversary Azure Day (a big weekend event in November that celebrates our Founding), Azure Day Saint's Wake (celebrates Halloween/All Saint's Wake), Azure Starlight Day (celebrating Starlight Day/Christmas/December Holiday Season), Azure Grand Melee and Duel Tournaments (PVP Circuit series crowning our PVP Champions) and more.
Azure Day Weekends
If you've been around our server you may have heard of our Azure Day Weekends. Our Azure Days take place quarterly as mentioned just above, with four evolved editions called Azure Summer Festival, Azure Day Saint's Wake, Azure Starlight Day, and Anniversary Azure Day. With Azure Day Weekends and related events traditionally occuring quarterly our members are always excited to see the next big weekend of crazy and fun social games, and our showering of the free company in gil and prizes galore. We go all out when we celebrate the free company, and Azure Days are another way we find for leadership to give back to the community. 2023 and beyond is now host to additional seasonal Azure Day events!
We're always giving our members a chance to have fun, win big, and make some great memories in the in-game family we've become. Something fun is always on the horizon in Azure.
I almost can't stress enough how friendly our community is. We have a vast variety of members from hardcore gatherers and crafters, social butterflies, chill veterans, experienced raiders, level grinders, support teams, PVP aficionados, mechanic specialists, and mentors. We're also very friendly to all casual players as well and we keep an open door so long as recruits are always aware that we have a no-drama tolerance here.
Evolution into a Gaming Clan & Network
Plans are in the works and foundations are being laid that is slowly turning our community into a larger gaming network, with our first established Azure Wing with regular occurring activity being founded in Monster Hunter World, this has led to a successful Destiny 2 clan and more. Becoming a member of our Discord and/or Free Company now means access to things like our huge discord, Azure Wing membership in other games, and being able to join in on any of our other activities in the general community. Azure Network as its being called at the moment, is growing with an all-new website and community features for playing together across Final Fantasy XIV and to Azure Skies beyond!
We rank high as one of the top FC's in Worldwide Activity on lodestone, and have for a long time. Most of our players are divided between the US East and West Coasts, members in East and West Canada, and a few outside the US or in EU or Aus zones. Because we do have an activity policy (mentioned below) we keep a standard flow of people, and have crowds in the early morning, late morning, early afternoon, afternoon, evening, and late night crowds.
Elitism isn't our style. Our community boasts a broad range of characters, great personalities, the proud, and also some silly goofs. But elitism isn't welcome, no matter how successful we are or how large we grow. We're always welcoming towards fresh faces interested in joining our guild, and the in-game activity ranges between 30-60+ online at once during prime time hours, sometimes around 70+ on patch days, and usually always with half the roster logging in throughout a 24 hour period, and around 15-30+ during the night.
We ask that our members do not go missing without logging in for more than 60 days straight. If we hear word from someone or have some kind of decent excuse, we place our members on our On Vacation rank, which lasts presently until 90 days have passed. Exceptions are made for military deployments, hospital stays, financial issues, disability/health related issues, moving, or other reasons that might fall on a case-by-case basis.
All members not heard from in 60 days (roughly 2 months) or currently 90 days (roughly 3 months) are discharged. We allow 3 joins to Azure Infinitum in total, but exceptions can be made due to reasons listed above. If removed for inactivity, or you've left our FC for another reason and haven't already joined 3 times, you're always welcome back, but please remember, we are not a revolving door.
Keeping our roster full of members who have been online and presently play the game actively ensures an active environment for our players who play often. It also keeps our credits and clerical processes balanced across our network, and allows space for new faces to join our big happy in-game family of comrades.
How to Join
Quick Instructions here for joinin us in FFXIV & more: (https://www.azureinfinitum.com/howtojoinazure/)
If you are interested in joining our Azure Infinitum free company, please register an application at our site and/or FC in-game. You can also seek any of our Scouts, Lieutenants, Officers, or the Master of Azure Infinitum in-game and ask for an invite. You can find their names on the roster page at our website.
If you read everything on this page, you are awesome, and you should let anyone you talk to who recruits you know that you read everything on this page which will greatly expedite your invitation to join.
If you have any questions whatsoever feel free to send a /tell in-game to me or any of our Scouts or Lieutenants listed on our official roster here: https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/freecompany/9232519973597911137/membe
You can also message us at our FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/AzureInfinitum
Discord here: https://discord.gg/azureinfinitum
Main Site: https://www.azureinfinitum.com/
submitted by lyridsreign
to FFXIVRECRUITMENT [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:28 SrulDog [NM] Jack Wolf Knives Javelina Jack - 95 @$2
submitted by SrulDog
to KnifeRaffle [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:25 opsec-919 [WTS] Streamlight TLR1 Geissele SCH Surefire z68 clicky tapcap magpul handguard, tango down AK grip bcm angeled Magpul ACIS
Streamlight TLR1- 300 lumen $85
Geissele SCH black blemula used condition $70
esstac triple m4 magazine pouch mid-length in ranger green $65
Magpul AICS 10 round short action magazine brand new $25
Surefire z68 click tap cap like new $20
Magpul moe handguard mid length spray painted $10
BCM angled vertical grip chopped spray painted m-lok $10
Tango down ak grip spray painted with mounting bolt and shims $10
Prices are shipped with Paypal F&F no notes.
comment and PM
submitted by opsec-919
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:22 MontyCircus Best Video Games of the NES/Master System Era Poll: Final Results & Statistics
Here are the final results of the latest poll after 2 full years of weekly voting, followed by all-time statistics for all 3 years of polls including the Atari Era:
The Best Games of the NES/Master System Era:
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
- Ninja Gaiden
- Bubble Bobble
- Mega Man 3
- Phantasy Star
- Final Fantasy
- Batman: The Video Game
- Blaster Master
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation / Dragon Warrior III
- Tecmo Super Bowl
- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap
- Dr. Mario
- Mother / EarthBound Beginnings
- Journey to Silius
- Super Mario Bros. 2 / Super Mario USA
- Space Harrier
- The Legend of Zelda
- River City Ransom / Street Gangs
- Jackal / Top Gunner
- Super Spike V'Ball / U.S. Championship V'Ball
- Little Samson
- The Guardian Legend
- Gargoyle's Quest II
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Sid Meier's Pirates!
- California Games
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars
- Mega Man 2
- Kid Icarus
- R.C. Pro-Am
- Double Dragon II: The Revenge
- Kirby's Adventure
- Snake Rattle 'n' Roll
- The Battle of Olympus
- Maniac Mansion
- Kid Niki: Radical Ninja
- Golden Axe Warrior
- Psycho Fox
- Gimmick! / Mr. Gimmick
- Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team
- Dragon Quest / Dragon Warrior
- Bionic Commando
- Gain Ground
- Conquest of the Crystal Palace
- Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
- Captain Skyhawk
- Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
- Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II
- Black Tiger / Black Dragon
- NES Open Tournament Golf
- Golvellius: Valley of Doom
- Bucky O'Hare (NES)
- International Karate + / IK+ / Chop N' Drop
- Ghosts 'n Goblins
- Rolling Thunder
- Renegade / Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (SMS) / Secret Command
- Baseball Stars
- P.O.W.: Prisoners of War
- Blades of Steel
- Ice Hockey
- Fantasy Zone
- Micro Machines
- Super Mario Bros.
- 1943: The Battle of Midway
- Vice: Project Doom
- The NewZealand Story / Kiwi Kraze
- Mega Man 4
- Gradius / Nemesis
- Formula One: Built to Win
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen / Dragon Warrior IV
- Super Sprint
- Mega Man
- Ys: The Vanished Omens / Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished
- Batman: Return of the Joker
- Super C / Super Contra
"Super C / Super Contra
" won last week's poll with nearly twice as many votes as all 5 other games in the poll combined, and becomes the 64th NES game to join the list! Last round 100 people voted in the poll.
Earliest and Latest NES/Master System Era Games:
6 games were the earliest in the poll from 1985
3 games were the latest in the poll from 1993
Platforms of the NES/Master System Era by Number of Games: 64 - NES 23 - Arcade 9 - Master System 4 - Computer
The percentage of arcade games fell from 66% in the Atari Era to 23% in the NES Era.
The percentage of console games rose from 20% in the Atari Era to 73% in the NES Era.
Genres of the NES/Master System Era by Number of Games: 38 - Platformer 13 - Action Adventure 9 - Shooter 8 - Sports 7 - Beat 'em Up 7 - RPG 7 - Run and Gun 6 - Racing 4 - Action 1 - Puzzle 1 - Adventure 1 - Fighter
The percentage of shooter games fell from 40% in the Atari Era to 9% in the NES Era.
The percentage of platformer games rose from 20% in the Atari Era to 38% in the NES Era.
A new genre to the polls, the Action Adventure, was suddenly the 2nd-most popular genre.
3 other new genres also did well: Sports, Beat 'em Up, and Run and Gun games.
Developers of the NES/Master System Era by Number of Games: 13 - Nintendo 11 - Sega 11 - Capcom 10 - Konami 5 - Rare 5 - Sunsoft 4 - Tecmo 4 - Compile 4 - Technos 3 - SNK 3 - Chunsoft 2 - Westone 2 - Irem 2 - Taito 2 - Atari 1 - Square 1 - Ape 1 - Bally Midway 1 - Takeru 1 - MicroProse 1 - Epyx 1 - Hudson Soft 1 - HAL Laboratory 1 - Infinity 1 - Lucasfilm Games 1 - Vic Tokai 1 - Quest 1 - Atlus 1 - System 3 1 - Namco 1 - Codemasters 1 - Aicom 1 - Winkysoft 1 - Nihon Falcom
Atari fell from developing 20% of top games in the Atari Era to only 2% in the NES Era.
Activision similarly fell from 10% of top games in the Atari Era to none in the NES Era.
Namco as well fell from 10% of top games to only 1% in the NES Era.
Capcom, a new developer not in the Atari Era poll, ended up tied for 2nd-most games in the NES Era.
Nintendo and Sega rose to dominate this Era, developing 13% and 11% of games, up from 6% and 2% last era.
Platforms on the All-Time List (Atari & NES Era Combined): 83 - Console 56 - Arcade 11 - Computer
Genres on the All-Time List (Atari & NES Era Combined) 48 - Platformer 29 - Shooter 13 - Action Adventure 11 - Action 9 - RPG 8 - Sports 8 - Racing 7 - Beat 'em Up 7 - Run and Gun 4 - Maze 3 - Adventure 2 - Paddle 1 - Interactive Film 1 - Puzzle 1 - Fighter
Developers on the All-Time List (Atari Era & NES Era Combined): 16 - Nintendo 12 - Atari 12 - Konami 12 - Sega 11 - Capcom 6 - Namco 5 - Activision 5 - Rare 5 - Sunsoft 4 - Bally Midway 4 - Taito 4 - Tecmo 4 - Compile 4 - Technos 3 - SNK 3 - Chunsoft 2 - Williams 2 - Lucasfilm Games 2 - Westone 2 - Irem
(only developers with multiple games listed)
The 50 Best Video Games of the Atari Era
Want to see the best games before this era? Check out this list which was compiled by Reddit users' nominations and votes over an entire year: https://www.reddit.com/retrogaming/comments/o4drau/best_video_games_of_the_atari_era_poll_final/
What Was Eligible To Be Nominated:
- Any Arcade coin-op game from 1985-1988.
- Any Computer game (any PC system) from 1985-1988.
- Any Home Console game from the 3rd Generation (regardless of year published unless it is a port): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_generation_of_video_game_consoles
- NO SNES games, NO Sega Genesis/Mega Drive games. Those systems aren't retro enough for this poll.
- NO Sonic. NO Streets of Rage, NO A Link to the Past, NO Super Mario World. Those games aren't retro enough for this poll.
In general, the original year published takes precedence. No games that played betteare more iconic/are more remembered in an earlier or later era.
"Sonic the Hedgehog" was released for Sega Master System, but as a port, it was made for the Sega Genesis, so it is not eligible for this poll.
"Tetris" made its biggest impact with 35 million copies sold for the Game Boy, in the next era, so it is not eligible for this poll.
Arcade ports like the original "Mario Bros.", which hit arcades in 1983 are not eligible for this poll, even though they were ported to home consoles from the next generation.
1984's coin-op “Punch-Out!!”, was more iconic/more remembered as 1987's “Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!” on the NES, which is now eligible for this poll.
Instances like this can be debated. I think it's best to allow all games from a console to be designated to one era, and for games to appear in one era poll only.
Comparing, say, Pong and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, is not useful. It's like arguing which is better: the Ford Model T or the Space Shuttle? But comparing games of their era is interesting and fun! Usually, best game polls are limited to a single system. This poll is unique because it includes all platforms from the era together. How will the best arcade, computer and Master System games compete with the best that Nintendo had to offer? It will be interesting!
Why Only Arcade and Computer Games from 1985-1988?
The 3rd Generation of home consoles launched in the West with the NES in 1985 and changed everything. The Sega Genesis/Mega Drive launched in 1989, began the 4th generation of home consoles which will begin the era for the next series of polls after this concludes.
I'll leave it up to the individual to decide. Innovation, quality, influence, iconic status, how much fun it was then, how it holds up today, are all valid. Whatever games you love, whatever games you want to see named as the greatest of the era.
What Happens Next:
Next week we will move on from the NES/Master System Era to the SNES/Genesis/TG-16 Era, for a new set of polls.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote in the polls and nominate games in the comments section.
This will be a series of polls I hope to hold every week for a long time! Have fun everyone!
submitted by MontyCircus
to retrogaming [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:02 MatchesMalone_247 [NM] 15V PM2 225 @ $1
submitted by MatchesMalone_247
to KnifeRaffle [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:59 gc1008 [WTS] 1911 Mags, preban Mags, CMC trigger, para, sig p228 and S&W oddball mags
For sale today. Feel free to make offers if prices seem off, it's been awhile since I've posted. If The mags are banned in your state don't ask. 1911 Mags
- 7 Wilson combat stainless 1911 Mags 2- 7 round blue base, others are 8 round $17.00 Ea
- 1 Black Wilson Combat 7 round $15.00
- 1 Black Pachmayr 7 round $15.00
- 1 Stainless Pachmayr 7 round $17.00
- 1 ACT Black 8 round $15.00
- 3 Adventure Line 20 round $25.00 Ea
- 1 Adventure Line 30 round 30.00
1 Colt 20 round 25.00
curved #3.5 trigger. New, never opened $125.00
- 1 Sig p228 Mag 9mm 13 round $25.00
S&W Lady Smith 9mm 12 round $20.00
- S&W Model 59 9mm $20.00
- 5 Para 12 .45 , one has a small extended base plate $15.00 Ea
Shipping is an extra $4.00 up to 3 magazines, $8.00 after that. I take Zelle, Venmo and Paypal FF, PPGS if you add the fee. No notes on payments or I'll refund. Will ship same or next day depending on when purchased
submitted by gc1008
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:31 rotsihylop [WTS] Andromeda to Redeemer upgrade $60, Pack of 5 Constellation Taurus LTI $690, Glaive LTI $370, Endeavor Masterset 2018 LTI $1250 ◄ Many LTI ships and packs Inside ► Aurora LN SQ42+SC Game Package $65, Referral Code STAR-TGVR-RMW9, Subscribers
Standalone Special-Offer Ship
- Have your RSI confirmed ►instruction◄, Paypal verified
- Post your purchase intent below
- Paypal fees included in prices
|Name ||Insurance ||Price (USD) ||CCU from |
|5 x Constellation Taurus ||LTI ||690 ||5 x Aopoa Nox LTI |
|5 x Ares Inferno ||LTI ||1010 ||5 x Aopoa Nox LTI |
|Glaive ||LTI ||370 ||Dragonfly LTI |
|Polaris ||LTI ||750 ||Dragonfly LTI |
Original-Concept Combo-Pack Ships/Vehicles
|Base Ship ||Target Ship ||Melt (RSI) ||Price (USD) |
|Andromeda ||Redeemer ||25 ||60 |
Standalone Original-Concept Ships
|Name ||Contents ||Insurance ||Melt (RSI) ||Price (USD) |
|Caterpillar & Dragonfly Pack ||Caterpillar, Dragonfly (Black & Yellow) ||LTI ||300 ||375 |
|Endeavor Masterset 2018 ||10 Modules (2 Bio Dome) ||LTI ||1000 ||1250 |
|X1 Three-Pack ||X1 (Baseline, Velocity, Force) ||LTI ||130 ||165 |
|Race Team Pack ||X1, Dragonfly, Nox ||LTI ||115 ||150 |
|Drake Dragonfly Ride Together Two-Pack ||Dragonfly (Black, Yellow) ||LTI ||65 ||110 |
|The Tortoise and the Hurricane ||Hurricane, Terrapin ||LTI ||345 ||450 |
|600i Series Combo Pack ||600i (Touring & Exploration), G12, X1 ||LTI ||835 ||1000 |
|Air and Space Pack ||Terrapin, Cyclone-AA ||LTI ||250 ||290 |
|All-terrain Vehicle Mega Pack ||Cyclone (Standard, AA, RN, RC, TR), Rover (Ursa, Lynx), Greycat PTV ||LTI ||405 ||500 |
|Offroad Vehicle Pack ||Cyclone TR, Ursa Rover, Greycat PTV ||LTI ||110 ||150 |
|Tumbril Cyclone Pack ||Cyclone (Standard, AA, RN, RC, TR) ||LTI ||255 ||320 |
|Starfarer + Nox 2 Pack ||Starfarer, Nox (Standard, Kue) ||LTI ||365 ||425 |
|Top Secret Bomber Pack ||Eclipse, Gladiator, Retaliator Bomber ||LTI ||670 ||770 |
|Banu Combo Pack ||Defender, Mechantman ||LTI ||515 ||615 |
|Ground Vehicle Pack VIP ||Dragonfly Yellow, Nox, X1, Ursa Rover, Cyclone, Nova Tank ||LTI ||320 ||420 |
|Deluxe Ground Vehicle Pack ||Dragonfly (Black, Yellow), Nox (Black, Kue), X1 (Standard, Velocity, Force), Ursa Rover, Cyclone (Standard, TR, RC, RN, AA), Nova Tank ||LTI ||725 ||850 |
Standalone Original-Concept Vehicles
|Name ||Insurance ||Melt (RSI) ||Price (USD) |
|Freelancer ||LTI ||110 ||150 |
|Vulcan ||LTI ||200 ||240 |
|X1 Velocity Edition ||LTI ||45 ||70 |
|Hawk ||LTI ||90 ||115 |
|Hammerhead ||LTI ||650 ||800 |
|Polaris ||LTI ||750 ||900 |
|Sabre Comet ||LTI ||185 ||225 |
|Gladius Valiant ||LTI ||110 ||140 |
|Hornet Wildfire ||LTI ||175 ||210 |
|Avenger Titan Renegade ||LTI ||75 ||100 |
|Origin 85X ||LTI ||50 ||75 |
|Prowler ||LTI ||425 ||500 |
|Vanduul Blade ||LTI ||250 ||315 |
|Prospector ||LTI ||140 ||185 |
|Buccaneer ||LTI ||110 ||150 |
|Dragonfly (Black or Yellow) ||LTI ||35 ||65 |
|Terrapin ||LTI ||195 ||250 |
|Vanguard Hoplite ||LTI ||225 ||275 |
|Razor ||LTI ||135 ||170 |
|Endeavor Base ||LTI ||350 ||450 |
|Hurricane ||LTI ||175 ||215 |
|Banu Defender ||LTI ||185 ||230 |
|Eclipse ||LTI ||275 ||340 |
|Nox Kue ||LTI ||40 ||65 |
|600i Luxury ||LTI ||400 ||475 |
|600i Exploration ||LTI ||435 ||525 |
Original-LTI Game Packages
|Name ||Insurance ||Melt (RSI) ||Price (USD) |
|Cyclone ||LTI ||50 ||75 |
|Cyclone-AA ||LTI ||70 ||95 |
|Cyclone-RN ||LTI ||55 ||80 |
|Cyclone-RC ||LTI ||55 ||80 |
|Cyclone-TR ||LTI ||55 ||80 |
|Nova Tank ||LTI ||105 ||130 |
Game Packages requiring referral code: ►STAR-TGVR-RMW9◄ +5,000 UEC bonus
|Ship ||Insurance ||Games ||Hangar ||Starting ||Melt (RSI) ||Price (USD) |
|UEE Exploration Pack ||LTI ||SQ42 + SC ||VFG Industrial ||20,000 UEC ||495 ||700 |
|Exploration Mega Pack ||LTI ||SQ42 + SC ||VFG Industrial ||20,000 UEC ||895 ||1100 |
Hangar Flairs Subscribers Exclusives
|Ship ||Insurance ||Games ||Hangar ||Starting ||Melt (RSI) ||Price (USD) |
|Aurora LN ||3M ||SQ42 + SC ||SelfLand ||1,000 UEC ||45 ||65 |
|Name ||Melt (RSI) ||Price (USD) |
|Kastak Arms Custodian SMG Citizen 2947 Edition ||5 ||15 |
|UEE Calendar ||5 ||15 |
|Stellarsonic Jukebox ||5 ||15 |
|Locker from Another Universe ||5 ||15 |
|Mr. Refinement's Cabinet ||5 ||15 |
|Patron of the Arts Award ||5 ||15 |
|Puglisi Collection Planet Artifact ||5 ||15 |
|Puglisi Collection Vanduul Scythe Armor ||5 ||15 |
|Puglisi Collection Vasli Fragment Stone ||5 ||15 |
|Puglisi Collection Kamposi Magnus Skull ||5 ||15 |
|Puglisi Collection AV8 Battle Armor Replica ||5 ||15 |
|Space Flower - Emperor Blossom ||5 ||15 |
|Space Cactus - Kavische ||5 ||15 |
|Space Plant - Ophelia Vine ||5 ||15 |
|Conner's Beard Moss ||5 ||15 |
|Opera Mushroom ||5 ||15 |
|Revenant Tree ||5 ||15 |
|"Tears of Fire" Painting ||5 ||15 |
|Hitbox Magazine ||5 ||15 |
|Icarus One Holographic Model ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu RSI Constellation Phoenix 2944 ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu MISC Freelancer MIS 2944 ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Mini Reliant Kore ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Mini Aegis Sabre ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Mini Hornet F7C-R ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Series Mustang Beta ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Series Aurora ES ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu 350R Ship Model ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Starfarer Model ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Aegis Avenger Model ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Khartu-Al Model ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Aegis Gladius ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Mustang Delta Model ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Origin M50 ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Mustang Gamma ||5 ||15 |
|Takuetsu Golden Herald ||5 ||15 |
submitted by rotsihylop
to Starcitizen_trades [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:26 OilAdministrative954 This is my introduction to the sub❤️
2023.06.05 02:11 thaaatguy 2.75” Zirc Spiro Sham on Washies - 190 @ $10
submitted by thaaatguy
to KnifeRaffle [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:07 No_Tax1763 Benchmark Ryzen 7 5700X PBO Cinebench R23
2023.06.05 02:00 Cr4yol4 Utah Warriors @ Seattle Seawolves Match Thread
: Utah Warriors
(9-4, 43pts, 4th in West) vs Seattle Seawolves
(11-2, 54pts, 2nd in West) Venue
: Starfire Stadium, Tukwila, WA Weather:
64 F, 18 C, Clear Sky Broadcast
: The Rugby Network
, TRN en Español
, KMYU,, KSL Sports, Root Sports Kickoff
: 10:30pm ET, 7:30pm PT
|Utah ||Number ||Seattle |
|Olive Kilifi ||1 ||Mzamo Majola |
|Henry Bell ||2 ||James Malcolm |
|Paul Mullen ||3 ||Sam Matenga |
|Jamie Lane ||4 ||Samu Manoa |
|Saia Uhila ||5 ||Rhyno Herbst |
|Bailey Wilson (c) ||6 ||Ben Landry (cc) |
|Onehunga Havili ||7 ||Charles Elton (cc) |
|Thomas Tu’avao ||8 ||Ronan Foley |
|Connor McLeod ||9 ||JP Smith |
|Joel Hodgson ||10 ||Jordan Chait |
|Joe Mano ||11 ||Martin Iosefo |
|Calvin Whiting ||12 ||AJ Alatimu |
|Tyler Fisher ||13 ||Dan Kriel |
|Mika Kruse ||14 ||Lauina Futi |
|Caleb Makene ||15 ||Adriaan Carelse |
|Reserves || ||Reserves |
|Tuvere Vugakoto ||16 ||Peter Malcolm |
|Emerson Prior ||17 ||Jake Turnbull |
|Angus MacLellan ||18 ||Mason Pedersen |
|Jurie van Vuuren ||19 ||Taylor Krumrei |
|Lance Williams ||20 ||Andrew Durutalo |
|Zion Going ||21 ||Nakai Penny |
|Tomasi Tonga ||22 ||Conner Mooneyham |
|Paul Lasike ||23 ||Tavite Lopeti |
: Scott Green (USA) Assistants
: Brad Schwalger (Canada) & Saro Turner (Canada) TMO
: Derek Summers (USA)
submitted by Cr4yol4
to MLRugby [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 01:25 SrulDog [NM] Meton Boss 940 Copper Topo Scales - 75@$2
submitted by SrulDog
to KnifeRaffle [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 00:39 chigoonies My moderoid Cain 2 ( will be at wonderfest usa next weekend)
2023.06.05 00:37 chigoonies My Cain 2 ( moderoid) , trying to finish in time for wonderfest USA.
2023.06.05 00:12 almpgbbr [WTS] [US - AZ]Tokyo Marui Type 89 gbbr
Up for sale is a Tokyo Marui Type 89 gbbr. Never been fielded. Has less than 60 rounds through it. Looking for 750$ shipped https://imgur.com/gallery/K0Osrsi
The sale comes with the following: • Type 89 (bipod included but not pictured)
• One 20 round magazine
• Three 30 round Stanag magazines
submitted by almpgbbr
to airsoftmarket [link] [comments]