Below deck yacht season 3
2016.10.15 05:24 hunderdinho r/BelowDeck
Fan-run subreddit for the Bravo shows Below Deck, Below Deck Mediterranean and Below Deck Sailing Yacht and spinoffs such as Below Deck Down Under
2017.05.22 20:39 Eklektikos Medical School Anki Lounge
Reddit for Anki in medical school and beyond
2013.09.10 16:28 Cuervoso Their last resort
Netflix TV series 'Ozark', starring Jason Bateman & Laura Linney
2023.06.10 06:28 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Joseph Michael – Easy Course Creation ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Joseph Michael – Easy Course Creation ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/qxtv8urmvw4b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fbbd2a9f053ba979327cd103c645e6cffca3e42a
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Joseph Michael – Easy Course Creation Introducing Joseph Michael’s Easy Course Creation:
Unlock the Power of Online Education and Build a Thriving Online Business
Discover how to create and launch profitable online courses with Joseph Michael’s Easy Course Creation program.
With online education now a $107 billion industry, there has never been a better time to tap into this lucrative market.
This comprehensive course will guide you through every process step, from idea generation to pricing, structuring, and launching your course.
Course Modules: Winning Idea Discovery:
Learn Joseph’s secret formula for developing course ideas that people are eager to buy. In this module, you’ll discover:
Pricing & Positioning:
- 3 “must-have” elements for a successful course
- 4 ways to identify your ideal student’s needs
- 10 popular course types with real-life examples
- 9 different ways to structure your course
Overcome common struggles with pricing and positioning your course, ensuring you maximize sales and attract the right audience.
In this module, you’ll learn:
Course Structure & Design:
- The 2-step process for determining the best price
- Strategies for overcoming “money blocks.”
- How to add value without overloading bonuses
- Tips for engaging your students and building a fan base
Get expert guidance on choosing the best course delivery method, tools, and resources.
This module covers the following:
Course Launch Success:
- Essential tools for course creators
- Choosing the right delivery option
- Tips for simplifying the creation process
- Content creation traps to watch for
Follow a proven launch plan that sets your course up for success.
In this module, you’ll discover:
Course Creation Live:
- How to create a compelling incentive to grow your list
- 8 elements of a successful landing page
- Crafting a follow-up email series
- 10 powerful pre-launch sales strategies
Watch Joseph create a course from start to finish, connecting the dots from previous lessons and revealing his favorite tools and strategies for streamlining the process.
This module includes the following:
- How to outline a course using linear and visual methods
- Collecting research and capturing inspiration
- Creating course worksheets and hosting them for download
- Recording, editing, and uploading course videos
Master designing course graphics that facilitate learning and make your course stand out.
In this module, you’ll learn:
- Common mistakes in course design
- How to create graphics with Canva for free
- Creating 3D product shots
- Finding slide deck templates and matching them to your branding
By enrolling in Joseph Michael’s Easy Course Creation program, you will enjoy expert guidance, comprehensive course materials, and proven strategies for creating a successful online course.
Transform your passion for teaching into a profitable online business and unlock the power of online education. Enroll today!
2023.06.10 06:26 Superflash87 Beyond Freezing Season 3 - Episode 4
Hello! Welcome to Beyond Freezing UHC, Season 3. Beyond Freezing UHC is an ultrahardcore
Recorded Round Organized by VioletSin, based on fire and ice~! For our 3rd season, we will be doing a Rigged Teams of 4, with the following gamemodes:
TERRAIN CHANGES: Only snowy/cold biomes. Redstone is replaced by packed ice. Lava pools are much more common on surface. There is scattered netherrack underground. Andesite/Granite/Diorite are all replaced by soul sand.
GAMEMODES: Blazed Apples
- Apples don't drop from leaves. Instead, all Skeletons are replaced by Blazes. Instead of making Golden Apples with apples, you make them with blaze powder that you get from killing blazes. All golden apples eaten give 30 seconds of fire resistance. Burnt Diamonds
- There is a 50% chance you get set on fire when you mine a diamond. There is a 5% chance a diamond you mine is replaced with charcoal. Flame Perk
- There is a 10% chance a bowshot will light the player hit on fire. Rodless
- You know the deal. Rods don't work. Snowballs allowed. Snow Curse
- Upon crafting anything that uses diamonds, you will be frozen. You cannot move for 5 seconds, but you also cannot take or deal damage. Once that 5 seconds is over, any entities within a 20 block radius get set on fire, and get weakness 1 & slowness 1 for 10 seconds. This includes mobs, other players, and yourself. *Bold = Highlighted
- VioletSin Hosting
submitted by Superflash87
to ultrahardcore [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:25 NotaReli So... First impressions?
What are your first impressions with the season everyone?
For me, I hate being negative but so far I don't really like this season as much as the previous 2 from this chapter. Luckily it's just the beginning so that might change in the future but there are several things I don't enjoy at all about the game right now.
So to begin with is the new biome, it looks gorgeous, but it's terrible to play at, specially on console since you can't reduce foliage, enemies pretty much disappear in plain sight because of how many plants are in your way, the rain doesn't help either. Not to mention that at least for me on PS5, the pretty graphics mode has a bit of trouble sometimes with the biome, random stuttering sometimes which can get annoying, but I assume that might be fixed soon enough.
The new weapons are fun although the red eye is still better than both of those so either they need to nerf the red eye or that's going to be the only ar you see people using. Also the thermal seems to be bugged or something as 90% of the time the "thermal" part of it hasn't worked, enemies just look as blue as the rest of the environment.
Continuing with the weapons, the drum shotgun is a mistake, I'm sorry but it's still as annoying as it was back in ch3 S2, at least in zero build. It's very interesting to me that they decided to bring it back considering the backlash from that season.
The boomerang is fun but honestly feels lack luster when you compare it to the other 2 kinetic weapons from this chapter, specially because of the mobility thing.
On that note, mobility is not bad but coming from 2 seasons with some of the best mobility ever (maybe a bit too much during those star wars week last season) the game feels a bit awkward to play IMO, I'm used to be able to move vertically to gain a bit of high ground when in disadvantage and now that's pretty much impossible, also because there's no mobility items that you can carry, if you're caught on an empty field in Zero Build you might as well give up.
Augments are pretty meh once again, maybe we were spoiled in s1 but there's like 3 that are worth going for the rest are pretty disposable.
The battle pass is pretty good IMO.
So on first impressions I give it a solid 4/10 but as I said, that may change as updates go on, what about you?
submitted by NotaReli
to FortNiteBR [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:25 Nebula_Waffles So glad this is over
2023.06.10 06:25 IceTiger19 Clan group from hell…
2023.06.10 06:24 Cottoncutter Sorry but..
Incoming rant: Not sure if this is happening in your area, or you yourself operate this way.. Can y’all stop using the system to find faults on our T Lines?
This week a 115kV line auto reclosed 3 times for a fault. Then supposedly the transmission line was “walked” out by the on call service man. Fault data at mile 16. Couldn’t find it. Service man calls operator to “shoot the line”. Trips again. Same fault, same distance. Can’t find it. The brains trust in the field decide to call the operators and ask to SHOOT THE LINE AGAIN.. guess what.. it trips, again, but this time the line blows off it’s tower and falls into the distribution lines below. 150+ customers out.
I don’t understand the concept of using the grid as a fault finding tool. This is shit has to stop. Push back on the morons in the field that are too lazy to inspect the line.
You wouldn’t keep resetting a 20A breaker in your house over and over. Stop subjecting the equipment to KNOWN faults.
submitted by Cottoncutter
to Grid_Ops [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:24 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Chase Dimond – The Agency Acceleration Course ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Chase Dimond – The Agency Acceleration Course ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/5vuhsers4x4b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=0049bd410ff73b650f7049cce8f1dd8b138bf8df
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here If your agency is making between $10-30k per month, you’re sitting on an absolute goldmine and you have no idea.
After running my agency for 4 years, delivering over $100M worth of value to my clients, and generating 8 figures in total revenue, I’ve realized that any
agency can be a massive business with the right mechanisms in place.
When I began building my agency in 2018, it was a good business for me and my partner.
It put food on the table, and we were able to help to grow other businesses that we were passionate about.
We didn’t realize at the time that the only thing keeping us at the mid-6-figure per year mark was our own mental blockages.
Just about any agency can be an 8-figure a year endeavor, especially if you do it the way that we’ve done it.
Most agency owners in the $10-30k per month range operate within a freelancer mindset.
You struggle with hiring, you struggle with building processes, and you struggle with scaling.
You do not
have a demand problem.
For every agency, there are at least 500 potential clients with a problem that your agency can solve, and they’re willing to pay good money for you to do so.
With the right offer, 100-200 clients will be enough for you to have an 8-figure a year company that will sell for a multiple that could be in the range of 6-12X.
This course consists of 10 modules with text and video, plus 3 bonus modules that outline everything you need to know about:
- Building systems for scaling fast
- How to diversify your lead generation to never have an empty pipeline again
- Assembling a team of people who care about your company’s vision as much as you
- Remaining profitable as you scale
- Avoiding mistakes at the intermediate and advanced levels with your business
- The steps you need to take to sell your agency for 8+ figures
As long as you have an offer that’s proven to work in an industry that’s likely to continue to exist in 10 years, you have a multi-million dollar opportunity at your fingertips.
At the $10-30k a month level with an agency, you’re currently working harder than you will be at $100k a month.
The good news is, you’re only a few months away from hitting that target profitably if you do exactly what I outline in this course.
After thousands of mistakes in the building process, I know exactly what I’d do if I had to start from zero.
If you’re just starting, you have the opportunity to build everything right and avoid 90% of the mistakes that we made in the early days.
Instead of taking 4 years to scale to ~8 figures like my team and I did, you could potentially do it in half the time.
Before you buy, you need to understand this.
This course will work for any agency in the digital space, but it is not
This is not to show you how to land your first client and find your niche.
This will only work if you have at least 2-4 clients and you already understand your offer.
My strategies for client acquisition, client retention, offer structure, team building, and systems will only
work if you already have the foundations in place.
If you’re above $60k a year but below $1M a year, this will work for you.
Inside, I also share information about my agency that I’ve never shared before.
I do a deep dive into everything that’s allowed us to scale from high-6-figures in 2019 to high-7-figures in 2021.
Everything from the way you need to think about things, to the way you need to execute things.
I leave nothing out of this.
If you’re ready to scale your agency from $10-30k a month up to 6 figures a month, click below to get access to everything you’ll ever need today.
2023.06.10 06:23 madmag23 Major League Soccer USA
SUNDAY 11 JUNE 2023 (GMT +7)
Atlanta United vs DC United
9th in the league and unbeaten in their last five league games (W1 D4), Atlanta United will face the challenge of 11th-place DC United at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta tomorrow. The visitor has been inconsistent of late, recording 2 victories, 2 draws, and 1 defeat in their last five league games. Last time out, Atlanta steals a point on their visit to Los Angeles courtesy of a brilliant performance by their goalkeeper Brad Guzan who produced 8 saves in that game. That is their fourth draw in a row and they will be looking to get back to winning ways in this game in front of their supporters. Meanwhile, DC United manage to claim all three points on their visit to Miami to beat Inter Miami thanks to a 90th-minute winner from Christian Benteke. That is their first win in the last three league games and Wayne Rooney’s side will take confidence from that performance to try to keep the momentum going in this game. However, in the last four meetings between the two sides, it was Atlanta United who dominated with them winning all of those games. But Atlanta will be without the services of three players for this game, with Amir Sejdic, Erik Lopez, and Osvaldo Alonso on the sidelines. That injury situation is still better than their opponent DC United as they have a lengthy injury list at this moment in time, with Luis Zamudio, Russell Canouse, Luan, Mohanad Jeahze, Nigel Robertha, and Martin Rodriguez all out of action. All those leads to me backing Atlanta United to get back to winning ways in this game.
Prediction: 55 – 45
Montreal vs Minnesota United
Saputo Stadium in Montreal will host the game between Montreal and Minnesota United this Sunday. Two teams are only separated by one point in the table with the visitor Minnesota United having a one-point lead over the host at the moment. The visitor is without a win in their last three league games (D2 L1) and in their last game, they were to forced to settle for a point when they entertain Toronto at home. They even nearly lost the game if not for an 89th-minute equalizer from the substitute Kervin Arriaga. As for Montreal, they lost their last two league games but those two games were on the road. At home, they are pretty solid. They won all of the last five games at Saputo Stadium in all competitions, scoring nine goals while conceding none in the process. That positive record at home will surely breed confidence for Hernan Losada’s side and they will be determined to end their three games losing record against Minnesota United in this game. To make it more interesting, Minnesota United holds the second-best away games record in the league with 12 points collected in 9 games (W4 L5). However, they lost four of their last five games on the road (W1) and that is something that can be used to boost Montreal’s player’s morale ahead of this game. Montreal’s recent excellent record at home will be the key differential in this game where I expect the home side to claim all the three points here.
Prediction: 55 – 45
Charlotte vs Seattle
Just recorded two consecutive defeats in the league against Philadelphia Union and Columbus Crew, Charlotte FC will have another tough challenge this weekend when they entertain Seattle at Bank of America Stadium. Seattle is 5th in the league at the moment, but could only win one of their last five league games (D1 L3). In their last game, they were held to a 0-0 draw at home by Portland despite controlling 61% of ball possession. They could also only manage to produce 1 shot on target throughout the match and that is the homework for their manager Brian Schmetzer to solve ahead of their visit to Charlotte this Sunday. In the meantime, Charlotte lost four of the last five games in all competitions (W1). They also lost their last home game against Nashville where they got beaten 2-1 in that game due to the last-minute goal scored by Nashville’s player. This game will be the second meeting between the two sides at MLS and Seattle won the game in a reverse fixture last year. The home side will be without the service of Hamady Diop, Enzo Copetti, Kamil Jozwiak, and George Marks in this game as they are still recovering from their injuries. Meanwhile, the visitor will be missing their top scorer Jordan Morris and their midfielder Ethan Dobbelaere through injury in this game. Jordan Morris’ absence in this game will be a big blow for Seattle as he is their top scorer in the league with 9 goals scored from 15 appearances. Without him, Seattle will have weaker attacking forces and that is good news for Charlotte to take the initiative to attack from the beginning of the match. It will be tight but I think Charlotte will be the one to take the three points from this game.
Prediction: 55 – 45
New England vs Inter Miami
Without a win in their last six games in all competitions (D3 L3), New England will welcome the visit of Inter Miami at Gillette Stadium this Sunday. The visitor has been out of form in recent weeks but they grabbed the headline as they manage to sign the superstar, Lionel Messi. The departure of their manager Phil Neville is expected after the England man could only record five wins from 11 league games at the start of the season and then proceed to lose five straight league games. Inter Miami then turn their hope to the interim manager Javier Morales to improve their situation ahead of the arrival of Lionel Messi next month. On the other side, New England has been struggling in recent weeks, and last time out they hold NY City to a 0-0 draw on their visit to New York. Despite failing to win any of their last five games in the league, New England remains in 6th position and they will be determined to try to hold that playoff spot. There is no fresh injury concern for Bruce Arena’s side for this game and he could go with the same starting XI on their visit to New York last week. Meanwhile, Inter Miami will be missing their defender Kamal Miller as he will be serving his suspension and at the moment, he is the only confirmed absentee for them in this game. It is hard to separate these two sides at the moment and I think in the end the spoils will be shared here.
Prediction: 50 – 50
Orlando vs Colorado
Two teams in contrasting form, Orlando and Colorado, will face each other at Exploria Stadium in Orlando this weekend. The home side is unbeaten in their last five league games (W2 D3) while the visitor is failed to record a single victory from their last six league games (D1 L5). Colorado manages to stop their five games losing run in the league when they hold San Jose to a 0-0 draw at home last week. However, that point came at a cost of a red card for their player Moise Bambito and in that game, Colorado’s player Connor Ronan failed to convert a penalty in the 70th minute. Those bad moments are not an ideal momentum to help boost their confidence ahead of their visit to Orlando who in their last game, Orlando manage to record a solid 3-0 victory over New York Red Bulls. One thing really interesting from Orlando this season is that they hold the best away games record in the league but at home, they could only collect 9 points from the last 8 home games. A game against a struggling side like Colorado really presents them with a great opportunity to improve their record at home and continue their climb up the table. Moreover, they have more motivation to end their winless record against Colorado which stretches to four games in all competitions now (D3 L1). Abdi Salim and Luca Petrasso remain out for Orlando in this game while the visitor will miss Moise Bambito and Max Alves through suspension for this game. I’m expecting Orlando to continue their unbeaten with a win over a struggling Colorado side here.
Prediction: 60 – 40
Toronto vs Nashville
Nashville’s impressive run of form continues as they manage to extend their unbeaten run to seven games in the league when they record a victory on their visit to Dallas last week. An own goal from FC Dallas midfielder Nolan Morris and Hany Mukhtar’s 10th goal of the season was enough to seal their four consecutive three points in the league. Those positive run of results put Nashville 2nd in the league at the moment and they will be keen to at last stay there in the remaining games of the campaign. Meanwhile, Toronto FC themselves are currently unbeaten in their last three games in the league (W1 D2) with their last two games in the league seeing them record back-to-back draws against Chicago Fire and Minnesota United. That positive run of results put Toronto in the 22nd position in the league at the moment. Interestingly, Nashville has failed to beat Toronto in the last four meetings in the league (D2 L2). That will ultimately boost the confidence of Bob Bradley’s side ahead of this game. Lorenzo Insigne and Federico Bernardeschi have a combined 5 goals scored between them in the league so far and will be relied upon by Bob Bradley to attack Nashville’s strong defense that boasts the second-best defensive record in the league. It will be tight and both teams have the qualities to hurt each other here. I think a draw would be the likeliest outcome from this close contest.
Prediction: 50 – 50
1. This prediction content comes from a third party and is for reference only. I am not responsible for any wins and losses generated by members using these tips.
submitted by madmag23
to BK8_Forum [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:22 Snigaroo KOTOR 1 & 2 Mod Builds: Fully Compatible, Modular Mod Compilations. Spoiler-Free Builds Included! Plus Mobile Support for iOS and Android!
If you do nothing else, PLEASE read the 'Instructions' section before continuing on to the mod lists!
New users run the risk of having content spoiled for them otherwise, and all users need to read the special installation instructions listed here to install the mod builds properly! Objective & Structure of the Mod Builds
If you've always wanted to mod KOTOR 1 or 2 but have been hesitant--which mods are good, which are compatible?--this resource is here to help.
For over a decade I've worked with the mod community, collating and managing modular packages of compatible mods which I refer to as "mod builds." The goal behind these builds is to find the best KOTOR mods and present them as a fully-compatible & modular archive, allowing users to pick-and-choose the mods they want from a large, vanilla-friendly selection with minimum hassle and no fears of incompatibility. That said, I have never skimped on quality in return for quantity; all mods listed in this thread are lore-friendly, and no mod which significantly alters or interrupts the vanilla experience has been considered for inclusion. The goal for these mod builds is an improvement of the vanilla experience rather than the creation of a new experience.
The builds for both games are divided into Full builds and Spoiler-Free builds. These spoiler-free builds contain mods with censored readmes, to prevent the player from accidentally being spoiled, so even if you are a brand-new player you can still enjoy bugfixes, updated graphics, and most of the full build's added content free of any risk. Most, because the spoiler-free builds also lack mods which have the potential to alter the game's balance from what BioWare/Obsidian intended, to ensure that your first playthrough is the most pure vanilla-plus experience possible.
There are also builds for both games designed to work on mobile devices, containing all the content of their Full or Spoiler-Free counterparts, but without any extremely large or graphically intensive content which could cause issues while running on mobile. This allows users to experience bugfixes, mechanics improvements, added content and some small-scale graphical improvements without risk of your device catching fire.
Each build is modular in nature, meaning that most mods aren't reliant upon one another to function. Because of this, you can choose to either use everything I list, or to pick and choose what you prefer for a personalized experience. You are also, of course, welcome to add additional mods on top of these builds, and although I cannot guarantee their compatibility I would be happy to work with any user to maximize their chances of creating a compatible build.
Why Use These Guides?
If the above has sold you, then by all means, please continue down to the Instructions section. But I understand why it might not have; after all, a premise is all fine and well, but does it deliver?
If you want some additional convincing, I invite you to take a look at this quick list of bullet-points about what the mod builds offer, and why those offerings are unique.
In the section below are eight links. Simply choose the game, content package, and platform you'd like and you're set!
As for actually installing these mods, there are a few simple rules to follow:
- Create a deadlystream and nexusmods account. Deadlystream--our main host for KOTOR mods--has a download speed limit for users without an account (which is free). The Nexus has an actual file size limit without an account, so you'll need a Nexus account to download some files.
- Install the mods in the order you are presented with them. If you fail to do this, you risk running into bugs, many quite significant. Note that you'll still encounter some warnings on installer mods even when doing this, but those warnings are normal (errors, however, are not). If you want to add new mods which aren't included in these lists to a build, you should reach out to me so we can work together to create an installation order which is stable for you.
- Don't attempt to continue an old save after installing these mods. Unless they're just texture files which do not contain files of the .2da filetype, once your game is modded any previous saves you have should be treated as incompatible.
- If you are intending to use any content not included in the mod builds, search for and identify that content BEFORE installing the builds! Certain mods have install steps or overwrite requirements that will necessitate you installing them midway through the mod build install, so if you want to use content outside the builds, you should identify that content before you start your install.
- Do not use the Nexus's Vortex Mod Manager with either build, or the Steam Workshop alongside the KOTOR 2 mod build! Don't even use a Workshop version of one of the mods present in the KOTOR 2 builds! Both systems have trouble properly functioning with KOTOR mods; you can read more about why this is for the Workshop here.
- Be mindful of what mods work with non-English versions of the game. If you are not playing in English, only some mods will be compatible with your game version. Each mod lists whether it is compatible with non-English versions or not, and you will need to either play in English or skip several mods. There's nothing that we can do about this; most mods which modify dialogue only support English. Please also bear in mind that you need to select the language you intend to play in before installing these mods, and CANNOT change your chosen language after you have completed your install (doing so will overwrite many of the mod files downloaded here).
- Keep an eye on mod categories and tiers to get an idea of what a mod does and how important I believe it is to use that mod. This is especially important for users of the Spoiler-Free builds, where information will sometimes necessarily be very vague, but it's also helpful for users who don't intend to use the entirety of one of the Full builds. Each mod has a category and a tier, the former of which clarifies the types of changes the mod makes, and the latter of which, on a scale of 1-4, clarifies how important I believe the mod is for getting the best possible experience out of the game. Using this information, you can better judge what mods you would like to use and what you can safely ignore in the course of your build installation.
- If you are not installing on a Windows OS, keep this card in mind, as it goes over the various install types present in the builds and will help you determine what mods will be easy to install on your OS, and which might need special support (for instance, using a wrapper to install .exe files on Mac OS).
- Follow installation instructions, mine when I provide special instructions and the mod creator's when I have no word to put in. Most of these mods are extremely easy to install, but it's very important to make sure that none of the special install instructions are missed for the sake of mod compatibility.
- Keep track of master mods. Some mods require other mods to function, and thus the "master" mod cannot be removed if you want that mod in your build. In the build posts I will list when a mod has a master.
- Overwrite any files when prompted. Most of the mods in these builds are fully compatible, but some partially overwrites a part of another mod. These cases are where the install order matters; I have purposefully tailored the installation order so that mods that have compatibility issues are overwritten in the proper order for the game to function as intended, and for all of the changes we're making to be seamless.
- New users: be careful with readme files and descriptions! Even for mods that I've censored, there might still be minor spoilers in the readme, and this goes doubly for mods that have included screenshots or file descriptions on their hosting site. When reading about a mod, it's always an excellent rule of thumb to only read so much of the description--and view as few of the screenshots--as are necessary to make sure you know whether you want to use it or not, then the installation instructions (and nothing else).
KOTOR 1 Spoiler-Free Build
KOTOR 1 Full Build
KOTOR 2 Spoiler-Free Build
KOTOR 2 Full Build
KOTOR 1 Spoiler-Free Mobile Build
KOTOR 1 Full Mobile Build
KOTOR 2 Spoiler-Free Mobile Build
KOTOR 2 Full Mobile Build
It's highly recommended that you read the Builds' FAQ if you have any questions about the current implementation of the Builds, problems with the Builds, or a desire to include mods of your own outside of those available in the Builds!
NOTE: Only major changes are reflected in changelogs. The builds undergo constant iterating and compatibility work, but large batches of mods are only added during Revision-level updates.
- Merry Christmas! A new piece of restored content by JC, an alternate ending for DS characters who romance Carth, has been integrated!
- Several dozen new mods across both games.
- Several mods for KOTOR which also work for KOTOR 2 have now been integrated into the KOTOR 2 build list, to make the games more visually consistent across builds and improve overall graphical fidelity.
- Added information on all mods indicating how they are installed (loose-file, TSLPatcher, etc.) and whether or not they are compatible with non-English game versions. De facto, this now makes the builds compatible with non-English game versions, although for the moment, out of necessity, several mods must be skipped when not playing in English.
- Conversion of all .tga-based upscale mods to .tpc, saving several GBs of download size and space on disk.
- Thanks to further collaboration with ShiningRed, tightened up the AI upscale mods to remove the last problem textures, and integrated most of the Nar Shaddaa upscale, which was previously excluded.
After the most implausible series of delays and problems I've ever encountered, finally, the new build release is out! Highlights follow:
Changelogs older than 4/13/2022 can be found here!
- Fully supported mobile builds!
- Complete and fully-tested AI upscales of almost all areas and characters for both games!
- Dynamic lightsaber lighting & reflections for both games in all game areas.
- The inclusion of LDR's amazing A Crashed Ship on an Unknown World mod for KOTOR, in my opinion the best piece of added content ever made for these games, hands-down.
Principle thanks to Jcarter426, longtime collaborator and co-author of the mod builds. Without his assistance maintaining and improving guides of this size would not be possible, and a massive debt is owed to him both by myself and the community more broadly.
A very special thanks to my testers! Although I do all the playthrough testing myself these days, the testers of the old builds helped us get to the point we've arrived at today, and as I don't own the games on mobile my mobile testers are critical to every future mobile release!
Special thanks also to all of the modders whose work I've been using over the years, and an especial thanks to DarthParametric, Fair Strides, Deltm, A Future Pilot, and Nomuit, who have at various times all been indispensable helping me with testing, bugfixing, and rebuilding mods to support build compatibility!
Thanks to mattekillert for mocking up the original category and tier images for me, and Amanda from the Discord for updating them for me.
submitted by Snigaroo
to kotor [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:21 Mycologist_69 Lets gooo odd-Eyes!
2023.06.10 06:21 Manager_Setsu An idea
2023.06.10 06:20 AanthonyII r/send_nudes will be joining the many subreddits going dark on June 12th.
As the title says, we will be going dark on June 12th for 48 hours. If you have any questions or comments about this subreddits participation in the blackout feel free to comment. If you have questions about the blackout itself please read the copy/paste below, or go to Save3rdPartyApps
What's going on?
A recent Reddit policy change threatens to kill many beloved third-party mobile apps, making a great many quality-of-life features not seen in the official mobile app permanently inaccessible
On May 31, 2023, Reddit announced they were raising the price to make calls to their API from being free to a level that will kill every third party app on Reddit, from Apollo
to Reddit is Fun
Even if you're not a mobile user and don't use any of those apps, this is a step toward killing other ways of customizing Reddit, such as Reddit Enhancement Suite or the use of the old.reddit.com desktop interface.
This isn't only a problem on the user level: many subreddit moderators depend on tools only available outside the official app to keep their communities on-topic and spam-free.
What's the plan?
On June 12th, many subreddits
will be going dark to protest this policy. Some will return after 48 hours: others will go away permanently
unless the issue is adequately addressed, since many moderators aren't able to put in the work they do with the poor tools available through the official app. This isn't something any of us do lightly: we do what we do because we love Reddit
, and we truly believe this change will make it impossible to keep doing what we love.
The two-day blackout isn't the goal
, and it isn't the end. Should things reach the 14th with no sign of Reddit choosing to fix what they've broken, we'll use the community and buzz we've built between then and now as a tool for further action.
What can you
- Complain. Message the mods of reddit.com, who are the admins of the site: message reddit: submit a support request: comment in relevant threads on reddit, such as this one, leave a negative review on their official iOS or Android app- and sign your username in support to this post.
- Spread the word. Rabble-rouse on related subreddits. Meme it up, make it spicy. Bitch about it to your cat. Suggest anyone you know who moderates a subreddit join us at our sister sub at ModCoord - but please don't pester mods you don't know by simply spamming their modmail.
- Boycott and spread the word...to Reddit's competition! Stay off Reddit entirely on June 12th through the 13th- instead, take to your favorite non-Reddit platform of choice and make some noise in support!
- Don't be a jerk. As upsetting this may be, threats, profanity and vandalism will be worse than useless in getting people on our side. Please make every effort to be as restrained, polite, reasonable and law-abiding as possible. This includes not harassing moderators of subreddits who have chosen not to take part: no one likes a missionary, a used-car salesman, or a flame warrior.
submitted by AanthonyII
to send_nudes [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:19 VEDDIEPOOL RDR2
I’m a 21 year old lady that’s been obsessing over Red Dead Redemption 2 for a short while, absolutely love role playing as Arthur, Charles, or even John! Also open to playing side characters as well as they show up in the story.
Looking for mostly a CANON X CANON roleplay as I do not have any OC’s to double with, however I’m not entirely against doing an CANON X OC story. Totally fine with MXM pairings as long as they make sense (if they’re canon.)
I write in a third person style, writing usually 3-5+ paragraphs per response (depending on content given, situations. I understand going below as long as it is not a one sentence response) would love to discuss a plot beforehand before diving into it and figuring out an organic story between our characters, whether canon or not. I’m a sucker for angst as well, so playing out some deaths I’m not against!
Must be 18+ as the Wild West has some wacky themes and I’m not comfortable roleplaying with minors. I don’t have many triggers either, but please let me know yours before we get started. RDR2 has a lot of heavy themes that I understand not everyone is open to having in their role plays.
If this sounds like something you’re interested in either comment below or hmu in messages!
submitted by VEDDIEPOOL
to RoleplayPartnerSearch [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:19 FieldmouseLullaby Reading List
The sub has grown a lot, and I sincerely believe that anyone who calls themselves a communist really needs to have read the theories behind it to a degree, so I am reposting an old reading list and adding a personal additions (please comment if you think anything should be changed or added, this is for the benefit of those who have not engaged seriously with communist theory):
STEP 1: INTRODUCTION (all below 100 pages) (You could just read a few of these and skip to step 2): Friedrich Engels: the Principles of Communism
(The ideal basic most beginner text) Karl Marx and Friedrich Engels: Manifesto of the Communist Party Friedrich Engels: Socialism; Utopian and Scientific Vladimir Lenin: the Three Sources and Components of Marxism Karl Marx: Critique of the Gotha Programme Internationalist Communist Tendency: For Communism
STEP 2: SERIOUS SHIT (but also still for newbies) Preface
and Chapters One
of Capital Vol. 1 (its not as hard as you think, he actually did write it to be palpable for a wide audience and if you have questions there are infinite answers, or you could comment on this post and I would try my best to answer.) Theses on Feuerbach Preface
and Feuerbach Chapter
of The German Ideology
STEP 3: You can really pick and choose from here based on your preference (my recommendation is a focus on political economy):
HISTORICAL MATERIALISM: Karl Marx: Theses on Feuerbach Friedrich Engels: 4 Letters on Historical Materialism Karl Marx: the German Ideology Friedrich Engels: the Origin of the Family, Private Property, and the State Vladimir Lenin: On the Question of Dialectics
CRITIQUE OF THE POLITICAL ECONOMY: Karl Marx: Capital (Vol 1) Karl Marx: Capital (Vol 2) Karl Marx: Capital (Vol 3) Karl Marx: Grundrisse Karl Marx: Contribution to the Critique of Political Economy Karl Marx: Capital Volume 4 (Theories on Surplus Value) Karl Marx: Wage Labour and Capital Vladimir Lenin: Imperialism; the Highest Stage of Capitalism Rosa Luxemburg: the Accumulation of Capital Amadeo Bordiga: Doctrine of the Body Possessed by the Devil Carlo Cafiero: Summary of Karl Marx’s ‘Capital’
IN DEFENSE OF SCIENTIFIC SOCIALISM: Vladimir Lenin: the State and Revolution Karl Marx: the Poverty of Philosophy Friedrich Engels: On Authority Friedrich Engels: Anti-Dühring Karl Marx: the Civil War in France
AMADEO BORDIGA: Amadeo Bordiga: the Democratic Principle Amadeo Bordiga: Proletarian Dictatorship and Class Party Amadeo Bordiga: the Spirit of Horsepower Amadeo Bordiga: Report on Fascism Amadeo Bordiga: Activism Amadeo Bordiga: the Lyons Theses Amadeo Bordiga: Theory and Action in Marxist Doctrine
THE NATIONAL QUESTION: Rosa Luxemburg: the National Question Internationalist Communist Tendency: the National Question Today... Libri Incogniti: the Formation of the Vietnamese National State Paul Mattick: Nationalism and Socialism
ANTI-REFORMISM: Rosa Luxemburg: Reform or Revolution? Vladimir Lenin: Reformism in the Russian Social-Democratic Movement
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNIST PARTY (ICP): ICP: Lenin; the Organic Centralist ICP: a Revolution Summed Up ICP: the Fundamentals of Revolutionary Communism
ANTI-STALINISM: Amadeo Bordiga: Dialogue with Stalin Peter Petroff: The Soviet Wages System Erich Wollenberg: Wages and Prices in the Soviet Union Leon Trotsky: The Revolution Betrayed (chapter 4)
ANTI-MAO ZEDONG THOUGHT: Left of Wreckage: Theory Review; Mao’s ‘On Contradiction’ Internationalist Communist Tendency: Come Mao Tse-Tung Interpretava il “Socialismo” in Cina (use Google Chrome to translate the page to English) Mao’s China: Certified Copy of the Bourgeois Capitalist Society Workers Herald Vol 1: Mao Zedong Thought Defends Bourgeois Nationalism Raya Dunayevskya: the Philosophy of the Yenan Peninsula
OTHER IMPORTANT READS: Robert C. Tucker: the Marx-Engels Reader
PANNEKOEK World Revolution and Communist Tactics Party and Class
GORTER Open Letter to Comrade Lenin The World Revolution
DAUVE When Insurrections Die Eclipse and re-emergence of the communist movement
This reading list could take years to complete for some, so don't get discouraged, try to enjoy the process, taking notes can be enjoyable. If you have limited time focus on the works of Marx and Engels.
submitted by FieldmouseLullaby
to Ultraleft [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:18 jmgo049 GI or not?
2023.06.10 06:17 cristiang88 Rewatch made me cry
I wasn't all that into the first season and even dropped it for a couple months after episode 14. Even after finishing it I thought it was okay. I really loved season 2 and how it really went into detail on how mental health can affect you. That scene of Thorfinn realizing he could change and didnt have to let his past define him really hit me hard. Even writing this is making me tear up. I went back to rewatch season 1 and every episode is hitting me like a brick seeing Thors trying to make Thorfinn get it but he can't. I'm really appreciating every episode way more now and it's moving up to my top 3. Like everything about it is perfect to me now. The way the camera pans on the weapons and violence combined with the music is crazy good. I just can't believe how I missed it the first time.
submitted by cristiang88
to VinlandSaga [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:16 achshort Cash Billionaire - Doable? Do any of the levels pend early?
submitted by achshort to SwagBucks [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:16 phocohanoi7 PREDICTION FOR UTSIKTENS BK VS GIF SUNDSVALL
| || | submitted by phocohanoi7 to u/phocohanoi7 [link] [comments]
Prediction, analysis of the Utsiktens BK vs GIF Sundsvall match, scheduled for 20:00 on June 10th - Swedish Superettan. Predicting, analyzing the Asian handicap and oveunder odds for the Utsiktens BK vs GIF Sundsvall match from top experts.
PREDICTION FOR UTSIKTENS BK VS GIF SUNDSVALL
If you're looking for the latest betting tips live
, our website has you covered. We provide up-to-the-minute analysis and predictions on a wide range of sports and events, from football to tennis, basketball to esports. Our expert tipsters offer valuable insights and strategies for live betting, helping you make smart decisions and increase your chances of winning. Join us now and start making the most of your live betting opportunities.
Utsiktens BK has been a standout team in the first 11 matches of the Swedish Superettan. Specifically, under the guidance of coach Orovic, they have won 8 matches, drawn 2, and only lost once. With these impressive results, Utsiktens BK currently sits at the top of the league standings and is in a good position to secure promotion.
However, it's worth noting that the season is only one-third complete, and Utsiktens BK still needs to make further efforts to solidify their position at the top. Returning to this weekend's match, coach Orovic's team will host GIF Sundsvall at home, presenting a good opportunity to claim all 3 points.
It's worth highlighting that Utsiktens BK is in excellent form, having won all 5 recent matches, and fans can confidently support them. On the other hand, GIF Sundsvall is not in a good psychological state after a recent 0-3 loss to GAIS, even though it was a home match. Looking at their away matches, GIF Sundsvall has lost 2 out of the last 3 matches in the Swedish Superettan, giving more reason for caution among fans.
Looking for tips 1x2 win
? Our website is your go-to source for reliable and accurate predictions on all the major football leagues and tournaments. Join our community today and start winning big.
Analysis of the Asian handicap (0:3/4):
Utsiktens BK is a reliable option for Asian investors, having won the handicap in 10 out of their last 12 matches across all competitions. Meanwhile, GIF Sundsvall has a poor handicap record, winning only 2 out of their last 6 matches in the Swedish Superettan. Therefore, choosing Utsiktens BK is a reasonable choice.
Analysis of the oveunder odds (2 1/2):
In 2 out of the last 3 matches of Utsiktens BK, there have been exactly 3 goals scored per match. It is also worth noting that the last 2 matches of GIF Sundsvall have seen at least 3 goals per match. Based on this, fans can consider choosing the over 2 1/2 goal line for the match between GIF Sundsvall and Utsiktens BK tonight.
Score prediction: Utsiktens BK 2-1 GIF Sundsvall
Asian handicap pick: Utsiktens BK
Oveunder pick: Over
Understanding the odds in football betting can be a challenge, especially when it comes to distinguishing between different types of odds. To learn more, visit https://wintips.com/what-is-the-odds-ratio-how-to-distinguish-the-types-of-odds-in-football-betting/
2023.06.10 06:16 Intelligent-Fun260 Is there a case here?
On 6/3 (Sunday) my husband noticed he had some kind of bug bite on his right upper side, below the arm pit at chest level. Was thinking mosquito or something since he had been outside without a shirt on and wasn’t really worried about it. Super early the next morning he started running a fever and had the chills. A little later started complaining the bite area was starting to hurt. When I looked at it the bite had blistered and the area was red. We went to the er and explained that he had ran a fever (which we treated with Tylenol, so he did not currently have one) and at that point the area was painful to touch. Er doctor finally came in and was in there for 2 minutes max. He looked at the area and said it was definitely a bite, which yeah we knew. Then he says without knowing what actually bit him there was nothing they could do for him. To follow up with his dr in 2-3 days.
By Tuesday the the bite area was dark, the bite itself was a small hole and the whole area surrounding it and moving towards his chest was red. We went straight to the express clinic where the nurse practitioner was shocked to find out that the er dr had done nothing. She said that antibiotics and a steroid would have prevented all of that. He has cellulitis bad. Had to have a shot of antibiotics and steroids. Got prescriptions for both and had to go back twice for antibiotic shots. On the 3rd day she said the cellulitis looks better but the area around the bite is super hard and not looking good and may need to be debrided. So now we are waiting for a consultation appointment with a surgeon. Before we left she told us that she had reported to her supervisor about the lack of care and treatment he had received in the er. Do we have a case here?
submitted by Intelligent-Fun260
to MedicalMalpractice [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:15 lovelyvibes4 Favorite A message in the show?
Drop yours below! I’m so curious.
I think this is my favorite because it just so good/kinda creative.
1) I love when A does public messages in weird ways 2) this is at a point where Emily is so scared and so frightened and when she turns around and sees the sign it is such a great reaction 3) Shay’s acting in this scene was damn good, love my girl. I bought she was terrified. 4) I could just see this a saying this line perfectly
I think it’s the first time we see this phrase too if I’m not mistaken? It’s repeated again in S6 I think as “Act normal, bitches” when all of them are outside the tv store.
submitted by lovelyvibes4
to PrettyLittleLiars [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:14 IntuiTiger Just finished 7a - Not as bad as season 5 imo so far. I have thoughts.
- Might get hate for this. Don’t care. I really liked 7a overall. It is not nearly as boring or monotone or weirdly over optimistic as season 5 was. It is definitely not perfect. Has glaring issues I will mention below. But the positives redeem it for me and make it watchable and entertaining.
- Love the atmosphere. The look of the show. But damn if the logistics aren’t confusing as hell and non-consistent.
- The stakes are deflated in stupid ways in big scenes, including the release of the warhead chemicals in 7x7, and the sudden appearance and disappearance of Walker threats from shot to shot. Poor camerawork and editing there.
- Personal favorites in 7a: Althea, Dwight, Alicia, (kind of) Victor
- Alicia’s infection situation and storyline is so unreasonably good. Loving what I see so far.
- I don’t care what any of you say. Al’s story was great start to finish—especially if she doesn’t appear in season 8. Was the camera and tape stuff a bit annoying in 4 and some of 5? Absolutely. But the showrunners used that to their storytelling advantage in 6 and 7. Isabelle and the CRM worked wonders on her story. It paid off big time here. I got so giddy seeing episodes concerning her and potentially Isabelle from 5 through 7. It was such a cute and well developed story. 7x6 was a beautiful ending to a queer love story in this universe and a great montage of Al’s story, and it addressed the tape situation pretty adequately. I’m impressed.
- Victor is confusing me big time in this season. Decent performances… but firstly, why old Victor now? And second… isn’t Victor gay? Wtf is up with this Alicia love stuff? Victor always compelled me as this cool, mysterious, out for himself wild card who also happened to have once had a sweet, gay love story. But now it’s like his personality is simping for Alicia while trying to be a wild card. If he’s Bi, cool. But this is just confusing and not well set up imo.
- Alicia is killing it. LOVED her two ending episodes in 7a. Easily my favorite performance so far. Looking forward to 7b. Also, I really really liked John D Sr’s episode, despite how cheesy and unrealistic parts of it were.
- Why can’t Grace just die LMAO. I’m sorry, but she frustrates me in 7. She is so inconsistent, not written well, and her dialogue is atrocious. A far cry from seasons 5 and (kind of) 6. Morgan is a bit frustrating too, because he still can’t seem to decide if he loves her or not. Their relationship just feels completely nonsensical and has no chemistry in 7a. I don’t know what happened. They were a favorite part of my watching of 5b and 6b.
- Dwight and Sherry’s story is interesting here lol. Again. Super cheesy and the inconsistent logistics don’t help. But I like the concept, the emotion, their chemistry, performances, and interactions with other characters. Dwight in particular moved me in his episodes. I just wish he and Al got to interact one last time 😭 they were such a wonderful part of season 6 to me.
submitted by IntuiTiger
to FearTheWalkingDead [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:14 CNard12 Nightly Pick 'Em Game for June 10th
(To confirm your pick, mention the team that you chose in the comment section) Click here to view real-time standings, and game results Notes/Leaders/Etc:
Today's game will be:
- Yesterday’s game: The Rays beat the Rangers 8-3 Tyler Glasnow got the win, while Andrew Heaney got the loss.
- Kingofalldogz the overall lead with 9.
- Pizzonia123 lead the month of June with 8.
- Longest current winning streak: LogicalHarm 6
- Longest current losing streak: Audacity_OR and planke103 3.
- The Mets @ Braves series is omitted from tomorrow’s vote as it was selected on 6/8.
- The Rangers @ Rays series is omitted from tomorrow’s vote as it was selected on 6/9.
- The Mariners @ Angels series is omitted from tomorrow’s vote as it was selected on 6/10.
- The Red Sox @ Yankees series is omitted from tomorrow’s vote as it was the ESPN Sunday Night Game.
- Want to get daily email or phone reminders whenever a new thread is posted? If so follow the instructions in this post! It’s simple to set up, and you won't forget to pick again! ***
Seattle Mariners (30-31) @ Los Angeles Angels (34-30) at 10:07 PM ET.
MLB.com preview, and analysis
The probable starting pitchers are:
Brayn Woo (0-1 27.00 4K)) vs Patrick Sandoval (3-5 4.14 40K))
Submit your picks in the automated system above, and good luck!
If you are unaware of what this competition is... please click this link as it will explain what is going on.
Here is a list the teams selected the least if you are stuck between picking different matchups. I would advise you to only use this list as a tiebreaker between close matches. I do not recommend using this list if you believe the matchup will be a blowout.
Tigers, and Athletics with 1 game each.
submitted by CNard12
to baseball [link] [comments]