Jack of diamonds double c banjo ta
Talia Mar Subreddit
2018.08.30 19:57 Tarqeted Talia Mar Subreddit
Talia Mars Official Subreddit!
2021.06.27 22:46 pondgrass After the Orgy Podcast
Discussion of "After the Orgy" by @personality_grl and @default_friend, a podcast about the lasting effects of having something to say, but being too invisible to be heard while in middle school.
2012.09.07 04:25 NJSStout The Hypest Subreddit on the Internet
A place where fans of the content that Matt, Pat, and Woolie provide come to talk about their content and anything revolving around that.
2023.06.05 04:42 BlackTemplars Hawaii - two week honeymoon trip review Dec 2022
Have some time to finally write a trip review for Maui
and the Big Island of Hawaii
for my honeymoon in December 2022 for two weeks. Mid December and left for home on Christmas Day. This was our first time redeeming cc points for anything, so lots of trial and error and lessons learned.
My wife and I had gotten married in October and were actually not planning going on honeymoon until Spring 2023 until we researched further and managed to make December 2022 work in our favor. We started planning and booking reservations TWO months before our trip. We are very fortunate to have done it in that time span and managed to make almost everything work out.
IAD - DTW - SEA - OGG on Delta, First Class
- First time using a lounge ever was at DTW. We had access to the Sky Club there. Pretty good food here, very roomy. No time to lounge in Seattle
- only I used points for this one way flight. Transferred 95,000 Amex points to Delta. Wife paid $958 before tax for hers through the Amex travel portal. I think she got a steal as I had written on a note somewhere that the cash cost was $1533 through Delta directly but cannot remember if that was the increased price after purchasing the tickets or at time of purchase, otherwise it would have been 1.61 CPP.
- Very nice service in first class. Abundant alcohol and food was very nice as well.
Got to Maui late in the night and picked up our rental car, a Chevy Equinox, with Enterprise. Used my Hilton Aspire
to get 7x points.
One night at Courtyard Marriott
by the airport and paid $500.
It was the best we could do with our timing.
Day 2 - 6
Breakfast and lunch was by the food trucks near Costco. Shopping nearby for supplies for our vacation.
Meals (Costco food trucks):
- Mo 'Ono Hawaii acai bowls
- Da Nani Pirates fish tacos
- fresh coconut water
5 nights at the Grand Wailea
- 440,000 HH points
Left to check into our resort the Grand Wailea
in Wailea. Both the wife and I are Hilton Diamond
members. Mine through the Hilton Aspire and she has status through actual stays. We booked these nights through her account and using all Hilton points. Each reward night was 110,000 points and we got the 5th night free. So 440,000 points total.
This resort was huge and immaculate. Words can describe how nice this place is and the customer service is SUPERB. Literally, the best we have ever experienced. You only have to see and experience it for yourself. My wife and I still talk weekly about the Grand Wailea.
We booked the Terrace View - 1 King Bed
as the Standard Night Reward and upon arrival we were upgraded to the Deluxe Ocean View - 1 King Bed
in the Molokini wing. Breathtaking views! Avg cash price so this room type is around ~$988 before taxes, fees so it comes to 0.89 CPP (if not including taxes, fees in the total). All meals, incidentals, shopping, and experiences were put onto my Hilton Aspire. Daily food and beverage credit was $25 each for the two of us and used usually at their divine but pricey breakfast buffet. No resort fees charged for booking with points which saved us hundreds of dollars. We immensely enjoyed ourselves at this resort and the lush, manicured surrounding area.
- Lineage Maui. A favorite in the Wailea area
- Morimoto - Maui. Getting the sticky ribs is a must. As well as the ishi yaki buri bop. The guy won Iron Chef because of that, apparently
- Wolfgang Puck's Spago at the Four Seasons. Got the best seat in the house here. Get the "Poke" cones and Hawaiian snapper
- Mama's Fish House. Literally the hardest restaurant to get on Maui. Must reserve 4-6 months in advance. I called two months before our trip and managed to get a table for the two of us for late lunch. We arrived and we got the best seat in the house overlooking the water! Shout out to Mike for his superb service.
- Lahaina Grill. Another favorite for tourists and locals
Experiences: renting a cabana at the Grand Wailea pool, spa day at the Four Seasons with outdoor hale beachside, Wailea Beach, hiking Twin Falls, Baby Beach, Haleakala National Park
Day 7 - 8
Two nights at the Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux
using Amex FHR
Paid total ~$3400 for the One bedroom, Luxury Suite, Ocean View
. Unfortunately, no upgrade upon checking in. Hotel was sold out. Daily breakfast in the form of $30 credit per person and $100 food/bev credit given through the FHR. This stay triggered the $200 FHR credit for my wife's Amex Plat
Quiet, small resort, adults only. We enjoyed our stay here and loved our room. Bed was harder than what we were use to and it was far from the beach. Otherwise we loved the restaurant and the ability to "get away". One of the top hotels in Maui and all of Hawaii. Price tag to boot.
- The Restaurant at Hotel Wailea. Another great dinner watching the sunset
- Leoda's Pie Shop. Any pie is great, get the banana cream though. Lines out the door
- Merriman's Maui. Another top-notch restaurant with hard to get reservations. One of my personal favorites the whole trip. Another sunset dinner favorite
Experiences: cabana and pool day at Hotel Wailea, spa day at Montage Kapalua Bay. Outdoor hale with hot tub. Big Island of Hawaii
Day 9 OGG - KOA (Big Island) round trip booked with Hawaiian Airlines
. $106 for each of us before baggage fees. Booked direct using wife's Amex Plat.
Arrived to the Big Island and rented a Toyota Prius though Budget. Paid using Hilton Aspire
Day 9 - 15
We booked the Hilton Waikoloa Village using all Hilton points, 6 nights in total with one night free. 350,000 pts in total used, 70,000 each night. Initially the standard room redemption was for the Palace Tower Resort View - 1 King Bed
and was going for ~$540 a night before taxes/fees so CPP was 0.77. We realized even before our trip that the Palace Tower and old, needed a refresh, and was terribly far from the beach and the parking lot. We asked for an upgrade when we checked in and was given the option to move to the Makai Tower - Ocean View 1 King Bed
for an additional $75 per night. We promptly took this offer. This room runs ~$694 per night before taxes/fees and if I subtract the $75 per night, I calculate this to be 0.88 CPP. The Makai tower was much better, our room overlooked the ocean and part of the resort. Frankly, Palace looked like dogshit. Daily F&B credit was $18 for each person. Incidentals again went onto my Hilton Aspire
Towards the end of our stay, we stayed at the DoubleTree Hilo
using 50,000 pts. Room rate was $308 before taxes/fess. CPP was 0.61. This was on the other side of the island and very far from Hilton Waikoloa so we decided to stay overnight there after hiking Volcanoes NP instead of driving to the west side in the middle of the night.
- Brown's Beach House - at the Fairmont Orchid
- Kilauea Lodge
- Merriman's - Big Island
Experiences: Kauna'oa Beach, Mauna Kea sunset and stargazing (this is a must!!), Captain Cook monument snorkeling, Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National historical park, Punalu-u Black Sand Beach, Volcanoes National Park, Akaka Falls.
Trip home: OGG - LAX - IAD. United, First Class
- Used 220,000 Chase UR rewards to redeem this flight for the both of us. Cash price of each ticket was ~$1485 before taxes/fess. CPP was 1.35
- Service was fine, food in 1st class was not very memorable.
- Did not have time to get into the Centurion lounge at LAX
Overall, an EXCELLENT trip. We were amazed and thrilled to do so much in two weeks and in such short notice. Again, only two months to plan once our dates were finalized. Between my wife and I, we have the Amex Plat and Gold, Hilton Honors and Aspire, and CFU, CSP
. Each card strategically used during our trip. The FHR credit triggered for my wife, and my Aspire triggered the $250 resort credit. If I had to guess, we saved ~$15,000
or more by redeeming CC points. Hope this data point helps some of you trip planning, happy to answer any questions.
submitted by BlackTemplars
to awardtravel [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:33 smolcrackheadenergy TWICE's Between 1&2 💞 11th Mini Album Review
! Originally this was posted in twice
but one of my friends said I should crosspost it here — so here this album review is.
To preface the review, I just need to say that this is going to be a very long read. Going through it myself for the fun of it takes around 30 minutes — it's almost 7k words, including lyrical references. So for the best experience, listen to the album beforehand to understand what the hell I was thinking when I wrote this, play the album while reading, and set a good amount of time aside.
And yes, this is 9 months late 😭 I'm not sorry — when I find an album review online it's always around a paragraph per song or even shorter. It makes sense from a journalistic perspective, but I want to do this album justice, hence taking 7 months to write out all my thoughts.
This shit is comprehensive and definitely overanalyzed, especially in Talk that Talk
Each song review will compose of my commentary, noting the details I noticed through months of listening, then a conclusion. Also, mild swearing warning, I like implementing a touch of "French" when I'm very emotional
about something. Anyway, onto the review!
Between 1&2 💞 Album Review
TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED
Talk that Talk 🎙
Producers by collapsedone and MRCH
One of the most perfect TWICE songs.
I think this is one of TWICE’s best-sounding title tracks. Warm modulated synths, a thrumming bass line, distant bells, shimmering synths — the purpose of this song is to be fun and my god is it excellent at it, like, Sana and Chaeyoung are saying knock-knock-knock and beep-beep-beep as if they’re some kind of car. So much fun.
Further along in the verse, Dahyun’s voice sounds so full and smooth with that layered harmony. Tzuyu coming with the Yes or Yes
, Push & Pull
, and 1 to 10
references — these are 5 years of song references. And Jeongyeon closes the pre-chorus accompanied by a rising synth to drop into chorus one. Jeongyeon slays pre-choruses.
The drums accelerate, the synths start blasting, and Jihyo opens to that party of a chorus with her godly vocals,
Tell me what you want
Tell me what you need
A to Z da malhaebwa
But shijageun ireoke have
Talk that Talk ttak han madi
Talk that Talk L-O-V-E
Now now now now now yeah~
During Sana's Talk that Talk
~ lines there’s this gentle ascending synth bell that rings with the descending melody and it sounds absolutely gorgeous. And the choreography during that part of the chorus is so so so so fun: the talking hands bit, spelling L-O-V-E
, concluding with the deullyeojweo ooh
! Oh my Jihyo the deullyeojweo ooh
Have I mentioned this song is fun?
Speeding through verse 2; Chaeyoung’s part with the cat ears popping in the music video is adorable; Momo her stretching her arms out looks so damn cool; and Dahyun with her replay part sounds so lovely — although I think it sonically sounds a touch random, it makes sense thematically.
And now for this pre-chorus. Mina and Jihyo leading into it sound great BUT JEONGYEON… Now, she is my ult bias, and this pre-chorus sounds almost identical to the first one, but the way she holds that final note, inflecting and holding that now~
for one more beat before the chorus drops sounds so perfect — the song teeters on a cliff edge. Jeongyeon slays pre-choruses.
Dropping into the second chorus and man the way Nayeon delivers it just hits different. She has this indescribable “pop” voice (I promise this wasn't on purpose) that shouts out loud that this is THE chorus
. This is especially apparent in how both lead their choruses where Jihyo starts at 120% power while Nayeon waits until [Tell me
] WHAT YOU WANT
to full-send it. The production also helps with this effect, cutting out during what you
to emphasize Nayeon's voice before crashing back down, double the pause at Jihyo's intro.
Another deullyeojweo ooh
! Nayeon travels to Narnia, and Mina the engineer strikes again in this heavenly, underwater-esque bridge,
The simple words “I love you”
That’s all I wanna hear
Without hesitation, I’ll go up to you
I’ll make it simple
And just tell you I love you
The word “love
” is said for the first time in the song. There’s a funky keyboard instrument behind Chaeyoung’s part. Jihyo, Chaeyoung, and Nayeon take the initiative in their lyrics, professing their love before closing the bridge.
And now for the pièce-de-résistance: this final double chorus is exceptional — 40 seconds of crack-laced euphoria; Jihyo switches up the chorus and the choreo, Dahyun chimes in with her fluttery Talk that Talk
, Momo comes out of nowhere with oh yeah it sounds so good!
— you’re damn right it does, and this is where the song SOARS.
han beon deo~ haejweo
geurae banggeum geu mal~
Nayeon outright shouts Tell me what you need
and then Jeongyeon sings the above lines in such an ethereal, warm way where the first line ascends while the second descends, causing a lull in the song before the finale with Tzuyu and Nayeon, finishing off the song with the final deullyeojweo ooh!
What a party. What a song.
- The synths of all time
- The chimes during Talk-that-talk~
- Jeongyeon’s pre-chorus going into Nayeon’s chorus
- Rich harmonies and fun ad-libs
- The entirety of that magical final chorus and outro
- The opening hook (Tell me what you want) and accompanying choreography could be “catchier”
- Singing (and dancing) my heart out when this song played at a K-pop club
Lyrics and theme-wise, if this were to have been TWICE’s last comeback, they’ve once again built upon the theme they've been doing since debut: a Bildungsroman, a coming-of-age story.
This song’s chorus is honest yet simple; it asks the listener, in this case, the other half of the relationship, to be more upfront and open with their love (never be scared of love), that before the relationship can continue and flourish, there has to be a foundation and commitment of love between each other.
TWICE debuted with a song about making your crush go ooh ahh
. Years later, they started pondering What is Love?
and imagining their crush responding with Yes
when asking them out — and now concluding with the phrase Talk that Talk, [Talk that] L-O-V-E
, being upfront with the relationship, wishing their partner to also be happy, to commit to them, to feel the love that they want to impart on them. From gawking like ooh-ahh to talking out your shared love like adults — to having a true relationship between (one and) two.
And can I just say before finishing off Talk that Talk
's review that this is such a fun and repeatable song with many little intricacies hidden in the nonet’s vocals and the song's production. This is the third draft I’m writing about Talk that Talk
and its original word count pretty much quadrupled.
Harkening back to TWICE’s roots by combining mature thinking with youthful character, an incredible ending to look forward to, and just simply being a club-banger that’s easy to listen to, TTT
is an easy 10/10.
WATCH ME GO WATCH ME GO RULE THE WORLD
Queen of Hearts 👑
Produced by LDN Noise
If there was one B-side to promote in a live clip, this was a solid choice.
Helmed by LDN Noise going headlong into the Western boy-group rock-band aesthetic, Queen of Hearts
is a boom-boom-clap song through and through. The drums are very prominent throughout the song, only giving room to riffs of electric guitar in the chorus to drive and continue the momentum of the music.
And speaking of the chorus, vocal line each got a chorus to flex and they did not fuck around,
You ain’t ready for it
Watch me go~ watch me go~
Rule the world
Know you never doubted baby
I’mma go run the whole universe~
Cymbals crashing, drums booming, and 3MIX belting all just so sound so good.
Baby I was born to rule~~
Yeah I’m the Queen, I’m the Queen
And it’s all because of you~~
That I’m the Queen of Hearts
These long, held-out notes performed by Jihyo and Nayeon are simply exquisite. Along with the shredding guitar, the drum set coming in full, and the interludes by Dahyun, Momo, and Chaeyoung, this is the part of the song that always, always
, gives me goosebumps — it sounds so visceral, so energetic, so fun, so triumphant. Boom-boom-clap songs can be hit or miss with people, but there's no denying the payoff from the first part of the chorus to the second part is worth the wait.
The theme of the song so far has been kind of spread around the song. The chorus alludes to it with the line And it’s all because of you.
But Mina shows more sides of it in the second verse, especially with the phrase,
And now that I’m surrounded by all my girls
We be shining bright like diamonds and pearls
It sounds really lovely — in a very cheesy and affectionate kind of way, as it rightfully should — the song is about the girls and their fans. But the bridge is where the song indeed shows its colours
Screaming out my name
See it in the stage lights
Feel so lucky just to have ya
Cause I know deep down I was meant for something bigger! Greater!
I know you’re seeing what I see
Yeah I’ll be everything you need
I know I’m gonna walk the walk
And talk the talk to be~ [the Queen of Hearts]
This is a song CONCEIVED TO BE PERFORMED FOR THE FANS. It’s meant to be loud. It’s meant to be unapologetic. It’s meant to be sappy. And it’s all the more wonderful for it.
This is the TWICEiest shit ever.
Like Talk that Talk
, Queen of Hearts
also has a killer closer. The production already started to grow from the bridge, but now the guitarist finally went Super Saiyan and instead of supporting the drums, they both take the centre stage in tandem.
Then finally, the closing moments of the song even manage to squeeze in some more sappiness.
So thank you for the memories
You’re all the ones who made me~
So thank you for the memories
That I’m the Queen of Hearts
I still can’t believe that this banger is a FAN SONG out of all things. Truly, the TWICEiest shit ever.
- Adorable fucking lyrics
- Unrelenting, roaring chorus
- English and vocal flex
- Intoxicating guitar riffs
- Chaeyoung rapping in English in their Korean songs somehow slaps harder than her English rapping in their English songs, nonetheless, in QoH, it fits with the sound of the song
- Walking home from a K-pop festival with this song playing, felt like a Queen of Hearts
I love these types of rock songs with how grunge and head-bang-able they are, there is just a certain nostalgic and cheesy quality to them that feels so cozy. I don’t love putting them on repeat, because in this case, I do believe there is such a thing as too much of a good thing. Perhaps more shredding, maybe a guitar solo to rock out to, or an accompaniment(!) of ad-libs from 3MIX to support Jihyo’s final chorus? A ONCE can dream of a truly bombastic rock song from TWICE. But then again that distracts from the core of what this song is: a fan song disguised as a rock song. Queen of Hearts
has so much sweetness in its lyrics and message that it's overflowing. The drums, guitar, and vocals can be as loud and intricate as they can, but the theme of this song is what makes it special from TWICE’s other rock songs — it’s a 9/10 for me.
I WANNA WANNA WANNA TAKE YOU TO THE BASICS
Lyrics by Chaeyoung
Quite possibly the jammiest (pun intended) song of the album.
A song written by the Strawberry Princess herself — an event similar in frequency to other artists' releases with her last song being 2020’s silky Handle It
first starts with an understated and dreamy delivery. After the first stanza, however, a bouncy Miami bass line emerges, revealing the true nature of the song: this is a classic summer bop! Especially in the first rap,
dareun aedeulgwaneun dalla
Ain’t beggin’ for love
nappeun geon anijana ige naraseo
eodiro twilji molla
Like rainbow bubble gum
geureoni nal kkwak butjabadweo
Syllables are pronounced in a relaxed nature, bars often starting with an "ah" sound, flirty lines in English — this rap features a production full of pop with R&B flourishes and, in my opinion, this is Chaeyoung’s bag. Also, the line rainbow bubblegum
is so adorable and so Chaeyoung.
I wanna wanna wanna take it to the Basics
da weonhae weonhae weonhae? seodureuji ma Baby
ppeonhae ppeonhae malhae mweohae da al tende
Ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah
That chorus is pure pop with a Miami bass backing; you better be bopping your head to the melody, if not booty poppin' to the bassline. Chaeyoung loves rhyming in the first half of the chorus to enhance its catchiness and it's damn incredible: wanna
, and ppeonhae
all create these imperfect rhymes that continue momentum without feeling repetitive.
After the very Boy With Luv
-sounding ah yeah ah yeah, ah yeah ah yea
h comes an 8-bar split half and half between Chaeyoung and Momo. Coming from the chorus, the production completely cuts out for the first 2 bars. This adds tension; the song yearns to have that bass beat thumping again and all we have in the audio space in those 2 bars is Chaeyoung spittin' and she delivered.
taneun deut tteugeoun samak wie
yeppeuge pieonan jangmi gata
joshimseure naege dagaol ttae
nado moreuge jjilleobeoril tende
Above the hot, burning desert
It’s like a rose that bloomed beautifully
When you come to me slowly
I will prick you unconsciously
The rap feels slick, effortless, and confident. Her diction remains sharp when enunciating each syllable but she doesn’t let the flow of her rap waver or build as her 4 bars go by, it’s just smooth consistency throughout. Even the lyrics possess an aura of laid-back collectedness that is just so her. The things Chaeyoung can do when given her pen.
- That sweet summer vibe of a chorus
- The spaceship post-chorus is killer
- Chaeyoung devoured this song
- Sure-footed, confident lyrics
- Perhaps an alteration of that ah yeah ah yeah line
- The way Jihyo did her pre-chorus line is good, but Mina’s is great
- After donating my hair, walking down the rainbow-coloured areas of downtown Toronto with this song playing was very… fitting
This song is summer bliss distilled into 2:56. It’s dreamy, the raps are satisfying, and the ending is charming. I will say that although the second half of the song adds the stunning spaceship
post-choruses and a floaty bridge with an incredible drumbeat drop into the final chorus, the raps of the song make it feel a bit front-loaded. And in an album stacked with awesome finishers, it feels more apparent.
With that said, it’s an 8/10 bop for me. This song is so easy to put on and it feels exactly what Chaeyoung would make if given the reins to produce a pop song all on her own. The lyrics are nonchalant but full of conviction, the wordplay is intricate, and the production playful but not too bombastic — it's just a nice vibe. Songs like Basics
are the standard for good, simple, repeatable pop music and I’m happy that Chaeyoung got to test her pen in this genre.
BABY WE’RE IN TROUBLE TROUBLE
Lyrics, vocal direction, and background vocals by Jihyo
Produced by Jihyo and earattack
One of the most enjoyable songs I’ve heard in a while.
There is an underlying tension within the first 4 bars of the song, Jihyo and Nayeon confidently open it to a nondescript array of synths and then the stanza ends, Momo announces Let’s go
, the beat drops and it hits you: this is a club song.
Dahyun's relaxed delivery contrasting with Jeongyeon's staccato flow, the wobbly synth beat mixed with a sprinkle of house piano, Sana dramatically slowing down the song only for Tzuyu to build it back up until the chorus drops,
- Nayeon opens it using a breathy tone, with vocal chops serving as harmonies
- The blooming of the house piano takes centre stage and the song ascends into euphoria
- A random drum roll capped off by a cymbal crash
- Jeongyeon’s growling pronunciation of the word Trouble
- Chaeyoung slyly admitting I like this Trouble
- The entirety of Tzuyu’s tro~oh~oh~ouble yeah~
- Sana using her deep voice for the na~na~na~na
- Jihyo leading the vocals during the synchronized T W I C E chant
This chorus is perfect. Toronto’s residential market needs this song injected into its veins because god damn this song has SO much house in it. And then, ANOTHER KILLING PART: this rap fucking slaps.
gamchweo bwatja geugeon Fake
ppajin hamjeongeun Sweet cake
During the first 2 bars, Chaeyoung is keeping it calm because that trip of a chorus just ended and the song needs a breather, but I don't think anyone expected her to SNAP this hard afterwards:
You cannot resist this
Cannot miss this, such a bliss
Ima put it down down
Oh yeah, better kiss kiss
Below is the structure of her this portion of the rap, I’m not that well versed in this technical aspect of music theory but I digress, this is all in the span of around 5 seconds where it’s:
Now, 25/5 = 5 syllables per second isn’t groundbreaking, but goddamn it these 2 bars sound so nice — if there is one part in this album that I always repeat, it’s this. The addition of that first quadruplet for cannot miss this
in the midst of the triplets sticks out and accelerates the flow of the rap while the following doublets and quadruplets destabilize and slow the rap down as the verse closes. And can I just point out: THE MAIN VOCALIST WROTE, DIRECTED, AND COMPOSED THIS SONG ‼
Chaeyoung of course delivered the fuck out of her verse but THIS is what you get when you have a member not only write the words they’re saying but also the melody and flow with which they sing it, when that member knows the others so well that when they write a song they know how to make the group exceed. This is what you get when the artists you stan love doing artist shit.
And. AND. That's not all — with how much I mentioned I love a good outro to close a song, this outro slaps as well:
Woo wee woo wee woo
I like this Trouble be-be
Woo wee woo wee woo
I like this Trouble bay-be
Woo wee woo wee woo
I like this Trouble bay-beh
Woo wee woo wee woo
I like this Trou-ble
Like, come on, Nayeon’s imitating a police siren for crying out loud. And this is all after her ad-libs in the final post-chorus; after the pianist going full tilt and playing that piano as if it was their last chance to ever play; after that final T W I C E
chant by all the members come these blissful 20 seconds at the very end. What a song.
- The theme of relishing in an uncontrolled love
- Sana and Mina’s melody in the pre-chorus
- Whole neighbourhoods full of house
- You cannot resist this, cannot miss this, such a bliss
- Wees and woos
- Mina’s line of falling down, falling down, falling down low in verse 2 feels a bit too abrupt of a change
- While writing Trouble's review I had this song on repeat for my whole subway commute and I must've been so distracting, just head-bopping and being so invested in my enjoyment
Need I say more, easy 9/10. The only reason I place Talk that Talk
is because of what that song represents but besides that, this is one of the best “international” sounds they’ve put out. Actually, I haven’t listened to Eyes wide open
in a while but this song is up there with one of the most sonically pleasing pieces of work they’ve done.
Clubbing TWICE has always been a thing since TT
was birthed in 2016, and has been a staple of their discography since 2019’s Fancy You
and Feel Special
mini albums, but Trouble
unapologetically dives into and fits the house genre so well you’d think that this is TWICE’s bread and butter sound. Trouble
is Jihyo’s magnum opus. What a song.
BRAVE BRAVE BRAVE FOR YOU
Produced by Slow Rabbit
I first thought this was just a good song, then I read the lyrics.
Gentle guitar plucks, shimmering synths, a distant keyboard in the right ear, in the left a glockenspiel, the melodic oohs
from the members — this song is PRETTY
The night that was unusually dark
Above this terrifying world, felt so lonely
The world has grown in the time of wandering
So hard to breathe
Mina and Chaeyoung open the song with how they feel lonely, that it's hard to breathe and now suddenly the song feels bittersweet — I was not expecting the song to become this emotional. Brave
describes a situation where the singer is in a darker place in life and it isn't until another person gives them hope by calling them Brave
that they find the drive to keep going.
Once the chorus hits, the melodies pick up, more guitars get added — there’s even an electric guitar hidden in the mix somewhere, and the song drops the emotional front to reveal a mid-tempo pop song to dance to while crying in the club. The song as a whole still carries this melancholy feeling, but now with the added support of the chorus, acting as a light amongst the gloom.
Continuing on in the second verse there's this gorgeous, well-placed break in the song that just lets it settle after that chorus. Only a seasoned producer would risk this much empty space in a song and Slow Rabbit went to fill those shoes.
Back to the chorus, I'll take this moment to once again commend Slow Rabbit with the mixing of the song, because 4MIX undoubtedly sounds good in the chorus, and the interludes from Dahyun, Chaeyoung, and Mina also sound really good, but the clear highlight of the choruses are these lines:
Oh na na na neon nal naige hae
On and on and on
Brave Brave Brave for ya
Oh na na na neon nal sum shwige hae
On and on and on oh trust me babe
Momo, Sana, and Tzuyu form this beautiful, surprisingly catchy, second half of the chorus accompanied by a guitar drop. It should not turn out this well with how conflicting the "na
"s are with the guitar melody but it creates this gentle bopping ebb and flow that feels so lush and mellow.
Diving into the bridge reveals that the listener of the song is revealed not only capable of supporting the singer through direct words but also through their thoughts and dreams. As can be discerned, this can be a song interpreted to be about ONCEs, about how they push TWICE to be their best selves despite the breathless hardships they face. It's a very sweet and touching song.
- Special lyrics
- Pleasant sound to vibe out to
- That gentle break after the first chorus
- 3MIX poppin' off at the end
- Just very pretty vocals throughout
- Potentially hard to comprehend without translating the Korean lyrics
- Form of Therapy’s life motto revolves around the word “brave” — I don’t know where I got that from, but I remembered it right before watching his album reaction (yes, this is very random)
I’m actually spoiled with the TWICE members’ easy-to-understand songwriting that when a song like this pops up where it's not written by a member and the thematic bits are mostly in Korean, I tend to put it aside in favour of the other songs on the album. And, especially for a song focusing on a theme like this where the English phrases don’t do the Korean lyrics enough justice, it does place a bit of a barrier on the listening experience, dropping it down to a 7/10 from an 8/10.
With that anecdote out of the way, this song is just such a vibe, man. I know that sounds super hippy to say but Brave
is so mellow and smooth that I can’t help but sway a little when that chorus hits. And then I remember what the lyrics say and I tear up a bit on the inside. This song is so pure, raw, and full of heart — we need more songs like these where they just reminisce about life while putting up an upbeat front. Don't mind me just crying while dancing the night away.
With that said, this isn't the first time this theme has been sung by TWICE either, they've long trodden this path of supportive, confiding, up-lifting songs with Young & Wild
, Go Hard, Depend on You
, even this album's Queen of Hearts
, and, of course, Feel Special
just adds another on top of an already stacked lineup, unique with its mellow somberness.
Also now feels like a good time to get into my rating system:
- 7/10s are songs are ones that are simply good throughout or great songs with apparent flaws
- 8/10s are great songs with distinct killing parts
- 9/10s are borderline perfect songs where I sometimes can't comprehend how great they are
- And 10/10s are the best of an artist's discography, songs that encapsulate their ethos perfectly or expand upon them in a meaningful way
I SEE THE LIES ON THE TIP OF YOUR TONGUE
Lyrics by Dahyun
Who the fuck pissed off Dubu this time??
It’s getting quite rare to see TWICE pull off brand new sounds because, with now 190 original songs under their belt as of this review, they’ve done so many genres and sub-genres varying from hyper pop, to bossa nova, to whatever 2020’s Go Hard
is. So it’s surprising to see they’ve still got tricks up their sleeves and Gone
is one of them.
The song starts with strings swinging back and forth and vocal chops dancing from ear to ear, teasing what’s yet to come. Jihyo enters the song with a whisper and the song sets its pace. A stagnant drum pad moves the song along and typical song progression would have Mina continue the build, but — it doesn’t. The song simmers, adding a hint of high hat to the pot. And then Sana and Tzuyu come on and surely the buildup must boil over right?
I see the LIES on the top of your tongue
The strings emerge again on full blast, the simmer rolls to a boil, and the anger of the song is revealed,
All the fate I had towards you
Fades like a fog, Gone, Gone
Your flipping mind of doing this and that
I’m tired of it, it’s meaningless
In the beginning, it was hard to believe
With that, hatred increases
The singer is so scorned and burned from this relationship that they reminisce about all the effort they’ve put in since the beginning, but their “partner” is so unconcerned that they’ve just about had enough of the relationship altogether.
This has been Dahyun’s thing since 2020’s Bring It Back
, 2021’s Cruel
, 2022’s That’s all I’m saying
, and even 2023's Don't Blame It On Me
— emotionally charged breakup songs that make you feel as if she’s survived through a dozen bad relationships. Dispatch, do try to do your job better.
Another highlight of the song is the post-chorus going into the bridge. This segment reiterates the structure from the first post-chorus — a barrage of drums supported by the rhythmic strumming of a bass guitar along with a consistent synth filling out the soundscape. But this time, it’s Dahyun and Chaeyoung on the rap:
I can’t stand it anymore
My patience, invisible
I can’t find it, it’s all Gone
Even if I try to turn back, it’s too late
There’s no use anymore
It has left, it’s long Gone
You, with flipping mind, you are out
I know that you know what I’m talking about
Nothing you could say that could turn this around
Building upon the disrespected theme of the song, Dahyun notes that she’s finally had enough with Chaeyoung adding that there’s no point salvaging what love was once there. Momo and Dahyun round it off by telling the listener that there’s no point trying to reason with them or playing naive, they fucked up and there’s no coming back.
Can I just say, it's a bit of a shame that Chaeyoung’s rapping popped off in this album while Dahyun only has this one verse that she shares with Chaeyoung, but it just sounds so good how Dahyun eases in after the chorus with her light rapping tone transitioning into her singing. She even holds the Gone
in a little crescendo for some added pizzazz.
And, there’s no way I’m not going to talk about Momo’s vocals in this bridge. Damned if she only got 1 line to use it in, her lower register is incredible. She sounds so smooth singing in this tone. All of TWICE do in particular and there is nary a weak vocal performance in this album.
To close the song off, a wash of synths gets to have their shine in the spotlight, showered with Nayeon’s belting, signifying the dramatic and drawn-out conclusion of this partnership.
- They’ve still got their surprises
- Thundering chorus
- 2nd rap and bridge combo
- A bitter, crumbling relationship theme
- I’m not a huge fan of the mixing during the first post-chorus, where Momo's vocals were fighting with the production, which is disappointing because Momo is capable of an insane flow
- The post-chorus in general, specifically the first one, can be a bit tiring on repeat listens
- Actually, I think this song sounds like a mix between GOT7's Not By The Moon, BLACKPINK’s Love To Hate Me, and Dahyun’s Bring It Back. I don’t know where I got this thought came from, but it stuck
Going back to that point about the first post-chorus as a whole; songs that have the production continue unchanged into the post-chorus/2nd verse are very hit or miss for me — see TWICE's Don't Call Me Again
for an overbearing example. The post-chorus going into the bridge contrasts Dahyun’s light tone nicely with the hard-hitting production, continuing the energy until it slowly fades into silence at the end of the bridge.
Back to the song as a whole, as much as TWICE has been experimenting with their sound for the past 4 years now, I’m happy they’re still finding new ways to explore what they’re capable of. And for that alone, even though I’m not a big fan of songs like these where they rely on sounding “big”, Dahyun’s lyricism and the thrill I receive every time I indulge myself in this song elevates it to an 8/10. Keep on breaking hearts, Dubu.
When We Were Kids 🧸
Lyrics by Dahyun
Press play to reminisce, pull up lyrics to cry.
This song is so beautiful. I’m totally not writing this song review, crying on the bus reminiscing about my childhood, while just having turned 21. I don’t know if these are happy or sad tears but this song is so beautiful either way.
Warm synths, muted piano, a gentle high hat, the younger members starting off the song — this has to be up there for one of the softest TWICE songs ever. And as it should, it’s one of the TWICEiest songs ever. And then Nayeon comes in:
Invincible superheroes, we wanted to be adults
To the higher, clearer world
The chords start swelling, the high hat keeps pace, and the harmonies pour in.
Remember When We Were Kids
When We Were Kids, we didn’t know
If we could go back
I will love it even more
Remember When We Were Kids
Jihyo takes up the second half of the chorus as it drops, trading the strings for an almost R&B synth production — if choir R&B takes off, this song started it. The song relishes in this cacophony of warm sounds until returning to its sparse and peaceful verses.
This time, the hints of piano are louder, little twinkling synths begin to shimmer, the drum buildup comes and Jeongyeon drives the song straight into the chorus. No time for the strings to build like in Nayeon’s — this song loves its chorus so much.
And I'll just take this time to appreciate the amount and range of Jeongyeon vocals in this album. Her voice is so textured, stable, and projected — but also more tender and soft compared to the more pronounced tones of Nayeon and Jihyo.
The bridge comes in, repeating the phrase:
I wish that I could meet
Could meet the younger me
Giving the song time to rest, before building back up to the last chorus — this time led by Jihyo, completing the 3MIX trifecta. And interestingly enough, Chaeyoung follows up in the second half of the chorus, rather than another member of the vocal line. She really did pop off in this album.
As the last chorus begins to close, the percussion at its strongest, the harmonies on blast, the background vocals cranked up to their Sunday best, is the song going to end? Of course not! This is an album full of banger endings as if the songs don’t want to end, and When We Were Kids
being the album closer very much indulges in that feeling.
After a brief refrain, accented by Nayeon’s high note with a touch of vibrato, the song almost dives back into a fourth chorus. Nayeon and Jeongyeon harmonize — a rare and heavenly moment. And the song repeats the bridge, reiterating that they want to meet their younger selves, this time with the lush chorus production before closing with silence, a few piano notes, and Tzuyu singing the last line of the song:
Oh, we were kids
Reflection, acceptance, hope. What a song.
- Heavenly vocals throughout
- Relatable, heartfelt lyrics
- Euphoric chorus
- Great closer to the album
- Refrain after the last chorus, Back When We Were Kids, could’ve been executed better
- For an album titled Between 1&2, I don’t think anything hits harder than finishing the song reviews, with this song in particular, during your 21st birthday
I wrote the first part of this review in November 2022. Then university, life, and other things got in the way of my headspace for me to feel confident about wrapping all of this up. In a way, I felt like I just didn’t want this review to end because of the joy that writing gives me — I didn’t want the happiness to end. And then it hit me, after watching a YouTuber rank animated movies and them placing Spirited Away
at the top and explaining 'why' reminded me of just how important growing up is, and by extension this song.
This theme is important for both the rookie TWICE members in 2015 and the teenagers who would follow their journey and grow up with them, facing life’s obstacles along the way. Hardships that used to only involve family, crushes, and social media, evolve into work, commitments and all the struggles that adult life brings. Being a kid and enjoying the simple things in life is one of the most sought-after moments we want to relive because we took growing up for granted. The only thing we can do now is look back on ourselves with fondness and rose-tinted lenses.
TWICE’s original meaning was to resonate with people through their senses and their hearts. That was during their debut, and I think it still holds up today. In my opinion, touching people through their emotions is what TWICE does best and makes them one of K-pop’s all-time greats. It was never about having the best numbers — it was about being the best idols. And to think that this journey of maturation and growth would occur from 2015 all the way to this song, being a fitting nod to TWICE’s 7th anniversary, I don’t think anyone at the company nor the group would ever imagine that they would get this far. It’s these nine women or none — 9/10.
This song honestly deserves a 10/10 with how much I noticed other people reminiscing their childhoods after I heard this song, it is such a widely-relatable message, but I am determined to limit myself to one 10/10 song per album and if I were to pick between TTT and WWWK
, I'd give it to the one's that's more repeatable — Talk that Talk
just has this electric energy about it.
And finally here is the end. If you made it in one sitting then I commend you, because I could not write this mess in one sitting. As alluded to, I started writing this album review sometime in October, after a series of edits the first draft was finished in March, and now here's the final draft in June.
I love this album. It got me through some important parts of my life, both good and bad, and it's just a wonderful listen throughout. Reliving this album again before finally completing the review has been an exciting journey. Brave
hit me harder this time, after being overshadowed by the other gems of this album, and WWWK
finally got me to tear up and not just be emotionally satisfied.
I feel like there's something for everyone on this album. From the exhilarating thrills of TTT
to the anthemic euphoria of QoH
, the clubbing dichotomy of Trouble
to the blissful glee of Basics
, and the sweet reminiscence of WWWK
to the thundering anger that is Gone
. Like Eyes wide open
, I liken Between 1&2
to a pop music taste platter — there's such an eclectic mix of pop music in this album that there's bound to be a song that someone will love, like, and dislike.
Is this album perfect? I don't think so, but it's close — it was certainly my 2022 AOTY. Was this review biased? Absolutely. I've been a fan since 2019 and with the themes in this album, I also feel like it was biased towards me as a ONCE. And how would I rank the album in TWICE's catalogue? It's honestly at the top, at least with EPs — I also felt that way towards Feel Special
but then this album was birthed so I'm excited for TWICE's future. Ready To Be
was also a stunning album and Eyes wide open
frankly also deserved the spotlight that Formula of Love
received so I might hit those next but no promises; this album took long enough to bake.
As for the performances, I've only seen Twitter clips (no fancams to not spoil myself) and I am SO EXCITED to finally see them in July. QoH
was as glorious as expected, Brave
was a delightful surprise, and WWWK
, while not being the concert closer everyone expected it to be, paired up nicely with Crazy Stupid Love.
And of course the bombastic addition of the dance break to TTT
. But, this is not a concert review, and here is where this album review ends.
Feel free to comment with any thoughts regarding the album, other TWICE albums, and any suggestions for my writing in general. Congrats again on making it this far!
God, I love this album.
submitted by smolcrackheadenergy
to kpopthoughts [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:25 Holly_Daisy What should I make using the colors of the ace flag (black, gray, white, and purple)?
| || |
Using this book but not sure what I should make, this shows how big they are going to be. In order by photos; Raccoon, frog, dragon, jellyfish, sea otter, sloth (don't know who he's trying to impress with that pose 😆), red panda (slightly different build than the raccoon), or alligator. I had to add a photo of the giraffe cause it looks like a creeper to me with all the legs on the bottom like that. And I couldn't leave out the mothman! I don't know which to make and I would also need to figure how what color all the small pieces would be. Let me know your thoughts and ideas!! submitted by Holly_Daisy to YarnAddicts [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:22 MontyCircus Best Video Games of the NES/Master System Era Poll: Final Results & Statistics
Here are the final results of the latest poll after 2 full years of weekly voting, followed by all-time statistics for all 3 years of polls including the Atari Era:
The Best Games of the NES/Master System Era:
- Super Mario Bros. 3
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse
- Ninja Gaiden
- Bubble Bobble
- Mega Man 3
- Phantasy Star
- Final Fantasy
- Batman: The Video Game
- Blaster Master
- Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
- Dragon Quest III: The Seeds of Salvation / Dragon Warrior III
- Tecmo Super Bowl
- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Wonder Boy III: The Dragon's Trap
- Dr. Mario
- Mother / EarthBound Beginnings
- Journey to Silius
- Super Mario Bros. 2 / Super Mario USA
- Space Harrier
- The Legend of Zelda
- River City Ransom / Street Gangs
- Jackal / Top Gunner
- Super Spike V'Ball / U.S. Championship V'Ball
- Little Samson
- The Guardian Legend
- Gargoyle's Quest II
- Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers
- Sid Meier's Pirates!
- California Games
- Alex Kidd in Miracle World
- Alex Kidd: The Lost Stars
- Mega Man 2
- Kid Icarus
- R.C. Pro-Am
- Double Dragon II: The Revenge
- Kirby's Adventure
- Snake Rattle 'n' Roll
- The Battle of Olympus
- Maniac Mansion
- Kid Niki: Radical Ninja
- Golden Axe Warrior
- Psycho Fox
- Gimmick! / Mr. Gimmick
- Battletoads & Double Dragon: The Ultimate Team
- Dragon Quest / Dragon Warrior
- Bionic Commando
- Gain Ground
- Conquest of the Crystal Palace
- Ninja Gaiden III: The Ancient Ship of Doom
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles III: The Manhattan Project
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (NES)
- Captain Skyhawk
- Alex Kidd in Shinobi World
- Digital Devil Story: Megami Tensei II
- Black Tiger / Black Dragon
- NES Open Tournament Golf
- Golvellius: Valley of Doom
- Bucky O'Hare (NES)
- International Karate + / IK+ / Chop N' Drop
- Ghosts 'n Goblins
- Rolling Thunder
- Renegade / Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-kun
- Rambo: First Blood Part II (SMS) / Secret Command
- Baseball Stars
- P.O.W.: Prisoners of War
- Blades of Steel
- Ice Hockey
- Fantasy Zone
- Micro Machines
- Super Mario Bros.
- 1943: The Battle of Midway
- Vice: Project Doom
- The NewZealand Story / Kiwi Kraze
- Mega Man 4
- Gradius / Nemesis
- Formula One: Built to Win
- Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen / Dragon Warrior IV
- Super Sprint
- Mega Man
- Ys: The Vanished Omens / Ys I: Ancient Ys Vanished
- Batman: Return of the Joker
- Super C / Super Contra
"Super C / Super Contra
" won last week's poll with nearly twice as many votes as all 5 other games in the poll combined, and becomes the 64th NES game to join the list! Last round 100 people voted in the poll.
Earliest and Latest NES/Master System Era Games:
6 games were the earliest in the poll from 1985
3 games were the latest in the poll from 1993
Platforms of the NES/Master System Era by Number of Games: 64 - NES 23 - Arcade 9 - Master System 4 - Computer
The percentage of arcade games fell from 66% in the Atari Era to 23% in the NES Era.
The percentage of console games rose from 20% in the Atari Era to 73% in the NES Era.
Genres of the NES/Master System Era by Number of Games: 38 - Platformer 13 - Action Adventure 9 - Shooter 8 - Sports 7 - Beat 'em Up 7 - RPG 7 - Run and Gun 6 - Racing 4 - Action 1 - Puzzle 1 - Adventure 1 - Fighter
The percentage of shooter games fell from 40% in the Atari Era to 9% in the NES Era.
The percentage of platformer games rose from 20% in the Atari Era to 38% in the NES Era.
A new genre to the polls, the Action Adventure, was suddenly the 2nd-most popular genre.
3 other new genres also did well: Sports, Beat 'em Up, and Run and Gun games.
Developers of the NES/Master System Era by Number of Games: 13 - Nintendo 11 - Sega 11 - Capcom 10 - Konami 5 - Rare 5 - Sunsoft 4 - Tecmo 4 - Compile 4 - Technos 3 - SNK 3 - Chunsoft 2 - Westone 2 - Irem 2 - Taito 2 - Atari 1 - Square 1 - Ape 1 - Bally Midway 1 - Takeru 1 - MicroProse 1 - Epyx 1 - Hudson Soft 1 - HAL Laboratory 1 - Infinity 1 - Lucasfilm Games 1 - Vic Tokai 1 - Quest 1 - Atlus 1 - System 3 1 - Namco 1 - Codemasters 1 - Aicom 1 - Winkysoft 1 - Nihon Falcom
Atari fell from developing 20% of top games in the Atari Era to only 2% in the NES Era.
Activision similarly fell from 10% of top games in the Atari Era to none in the NES Era.
Namco as well fell from 10% of top games to only 1% in the NES Era.
Capcom, a new developer not in the Atari Era poll, ended up tied for 2nd-most games in the NES Era.
Nintendo and Sega rose to dominate this Era, developing 13% and 11% of games, up from 6% and 2% last era.
Platforms on the All-Time List (Atari & NES Era Combined): 83 - Console 56 - Arcade 11 - Computer
Genres on the All-Time List (Atari & NES Era Combined) 48 - Platformer 29 - Shooter 13 - Action Adventure 11 - Action 9 - RPG 8 - Sports 8 - Racing 7 - Beat 'em Up 7 - Run and Gun 4 - Maze 3 - Adventure 2 - Paddle 1 - Interactive Film 1 - Puzzle 1 - Fighter
Developers on the All-Time List (Atari Era & NES Era Combined): 16 - Nintendo 12 - Atari 12 - Konami 12 - Sega 11 - Capcom 6 - Namco 5 - Activision 5 - Rare 5 - Sunsoft 4 - Bally Midway 4 - Taito 4 - Tecmo 4 - Compile 4 - Technos 3 - SNK 3 - Chunsoft 2 - Williams 2 - Lucasfilm Games 2 - Westone 2 - Irem
(only developers with multiple games listed)
The 50 Best Video Games of the Atari Era
Want to see the best games before this era? Check out this list which was compiled by Reddit users' nominations and votes over an entire year: https://www.reddit.com/retrogaming/comments/o4drau/best_video_games_of_the_atari_era_poll_final/
What Was Eligible To Be Nominated:
- Any Arcade coin-op game from 1985-1988.
- Any Computer game (any PC system) from 1985-1988.
- Any Home Console game from the 3rd Generation (regardless of year published unless it is a port): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_generation_of_video_game_consoles
- NO SNES games, NO Sega Genesis/Mega Drive games. Those systems aren't retro enough for this poll.
- NO Sonic. NO Streets of Rage, NO A Link to the Past, NO Super Mario World. Those games aren't retro enough for this poll.
In general, the original year published takes precedence. No games that played betteare more iconic/are more remembered in an earlier or later era.
"Sonic the Hedgehog" was released for Sega Master System, but as a port, it was made for the Sega Genesis, so it is not eligible for this poll.
"Tetris" made its biggest impact with 35 million copies sold for the Game Boy, in the next era, so it is not eligible for this poll.
Arcade ports like the original "Mario Bros.", which hit arcades in 1983 are not eligible for this poll, even though they were ported to home consoles from the next generation.
1984's coin-op “Punch-Out!!”, was more iconic/more remembered as 1987's “Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!” on the NES, which is now eligible for this poll.
Instances like this can be debated. I think it's best to allow all games from a console to be designated to one era, and for games to appear in one era poll only.
Comparing, say, Pong and Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, is not useful. It's like arguing which is better: the Ford Model T or the Space Shuttle? But comparing games of their era is interesting and fun! Usually, best game polls are limited to a single system. This poll is unique because it includes all platforms from the era together. How will the best arcade, computer and Master System games compete with the best that Nintendo had to offer? It will be interesting!
Why Only Arcade and Computer Games from 1985-1988?
The 3rd Generation of home consoles launched in the West with the NES in 1985 and changed everything. The Sega Genesis/Mega Drive launched in 1989, began the 4th generation of home consoles which will begin the era for the next series of polls after this concludes.
I'll leave it up to the individual to decide. Innovation, quality, influence, iconic status, how much fun it was then, how it holds up today, are all valid. Whatever games you love, whatever games you want to see named as the greatest of the era.
What Happens Next:
Next week we will move on from the NES/Master System Era to the SNES/Genesis/TG-16 Era, for a new set of polls.
Thank you to everyone who took the time to vote in the polls and nominate games in the comments section.
This will be a series of polls I hope to hold every week for a long time! Have fun everyone!
submitted by MontyCircus
to retrogaming [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:17 GetReadyToRumbleBar Played 10 Different Mini Golf Courses - Lost Treasure Best Overall Course in Ocean City
Just came back from a trip to Ocean City, Maryland and surrounding area to play too much mini golf. Over 3 days, my wife and I did 10 courses and I wanted to do a quick write up. TL:DR - Lost Treasure was the best in OC. Embers Island also fantastic. Look for coupons. How we rated:
All courses were 18 holes, some locations had 2 courses on 1 property, each being rated independently. No Old Pro, we did most of those last time and prioritized newer (to us) courses.
We rated each course in 4 categories on a scale of 1 to 5, to create an average course score. This included:
A) Hole design/sport element/competition
C) Theme elements/narrative/immersion
D) Course enjoyability (Shade, location/geography, quality of setup and supplies, ease to walk through, clean/neat/no debris on the greens, employees care, passion seen throughout the course, etc.)
Viking Golf: 3, 3, 4, 4 = avg 3.5. Very well kept, refurbished pretty recently. Fun, unique theme, clearly a lot of whimsy and love went into making this course. Employes care and it shows. Good holes. Looking retro but well kept. Unusual theme, would go out of my way to play again.
Nick's Down Under (Australia): 3, 1, 2, 1 = avg 1.75. Pretty terrible. Very hard walk to through (lots of changes in step heights without clear indication, no clear paths, we joked it was full of "ankle breakers"). Worn, broken props and elements, bad hole design, no good landscaping. Just bad, so many flaws. This an old course without retro charm.
Buccaneers Booty (?) - Game World: 2, 3, 3, 4 = avg 3.0. Very nice course, looking a little rough though. Some of the big themetic elements need some TLC. A landscapist needs a day or 2 to spruce it up. Even in its rougher state, a very fun course to play. Clubs were very worn and sticky (?).
Lost Treasure - Diamond Course: 4, 4, 5, 5 = avg 4.5. Excellent course, lots of love. Gorgeous course to play and take in. Diamond better than Gold. Fun animatronics and design. So clean and neat, the staff deeply care and it shows. Great clubs. Employees were great! Very satisfying plunks when getting the balls into the holes.
Lost Treasure - Gold Course: 3, 4, 5, 4 = avg 4.0. Another excellent course, a step below Diamond. More challenging holes. See Diamond above.
Embers Island - Pirates Course: 5, 4, 4, 4 = avg 4.25. Excellent course, Pirates is better than Volcano. Cannonball effects not working, but per an employee, they should be fixed later June 2023. Great clubs. Employees also great!
Embers Island - Volcano Course: 4, 4, 4, 4 = avg 4.0. Excellent. Holes were well designed. Wish the fire and smoke effects on the volcano were working again. Animatronics not all working, probably due to sheer age but not due to staff neglect necessarily. Coupons online?
Nick's Maui: 2, 3, 3, 3 = avg 2.75. This course replaced the original Maui Mini Golf, very sad. All that gorgeous tropical landscaping and fun holes have been replaced with a shadow of its former glory. They kept some of the original theme elements, like the iconic sign. Holes are easy. Shallow hole issues. Why flags in each of the holes? Trash on on the ground. Lots of holes in ones, which suggests the hole design was too easy or straightforward. Nick has coupons.
Nick's Beachball: 3, 2, 3, 3 = avg 2.75. Fun if easy. Nice big umbrellas for shade. Nick uses cheap, plastic holes that are much too shallow. We had multiple instances where the balls popped out of the hole. That should never happen. Like other Nicks, each hole had flags in each hole. The ball would bounce back due to the flag staff in the way.
Nick's Dino & Mining Co.: 3, 2, 3, 4 = avg 3. Animatronics rough, most clearly damaged and no longer moving. Theme confusing? (Mining and dinos?!) Some holes were challenging, but clearly from a lack of thoughtful design. Flaws throughout but the best Nicks of the 4 we played. Nick needs to stop storing supplies in plain sight, looks crummy. Blue water at all Nicks just reminds me of toilet water. Balls and clubs more worn, like all Nicks.
Ranked in order:
1 Lost Treasure - Diamond, 4.5
2 Ember Island - Pirates, 4.25
3 Lost Treasure - Gold, 4.0 (tied for 3)
3 Ember Island - Volcano, 4.0 (tied for 3)
4 Viking, 3.5
5 Buccaneers, 3.0 (tied for 5)
5 Nick's Dino and Mining, 3.0 (tied for 5)
6 Nick's Beachball, 2.75 (tied for 6)
6 Nick's Maui, 2.75 (tied for 6)
7 Nick's Outback, 1.75
Hope this write up is helpful! There are some great mini golf courses in Ocean City and its well worth the trip to go play them.
submitted by GetReadyToRumbleBar
to OceanCity [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:13 Iworkformycat27 90-Day Fiance: Before the 90-Days, Moonstruck, An Episode Review
In Sharp Entertainemnt’s latest prod-uction, the only show with less self-control and more unrequited trauma than Gary Busey with a flamethrower, 90-Day Fiance: Before the 90-Days, we see our protagonists, introducing themselves to the world, and making a tri-, a return, will their love last, is it real, or, wait, are they talking to this person?
Amanda and Razvan
Amanda is a widow, her husband died of cancer, her children are half-orphans- and she is dating a year after losing her husband, she is fine, she is ready. Does Sharp Entertainment take Shriners Kids to bars and give them Cocaine because that’s what this, the death stuff is very sad, and the children but this.
Did Matt Sharp murder somebody, they are really trying to distract us with sympathy, you sociopath, the children's tears, I know, I know, but do you trust this, from Sharp Entertainment? I trust a raccoon in a whorehouse more than I do Sharp Entertainment eliciting sympathy.
Oh, they met on TikTok well, that, see, and he’s an actor and model, actors and models have a great track record, roll that beautiful disaster footage! Yep, they’re going to- stop beating up on a widow, I’m not, I’m beating up on the world.
Amanda goes to get a spray tan so she doesn’t get off the plane and look like a ghost, which honestly is a good idea, people kill ghosts in Romania, they are vampires. Amanda’s sister is also smart, she thinks Amanda is moving too fast and this relationship is a trainwreck, they are no Jack and Sally. She’s just trying to cover a void- she is totally being a Darcey, which makes her- where is her Florian? Is he also a wealth of wisdom and memes?
Amanda takes her two children to the park, to ignore them like Darcey, Aniko is currently climbing the trees with raccoons, her true family, mother abandoned me for two weeks, look that one is going for three, when are we going to raid a dumpster and film it for a Tiktok?
Amanda calls Ravan, and he has big romantic plans- that include shooting his music video, for his song, about her, also he did a porn, how many 90-Day Fiance Bingo categories does this cover?
Not David Murphey: Bawkawk!
Cultural Appropriation Crickets: My board needs to go to rehab.
Not David Murphey: Bawakawk!
Cultural Appropriation Crickets: Jump on that square, we need that toaster.
Signature bathtub toaster, enjoy breakfast and bathing in the most popular room- Natalie Wood commemorative life raft.
Cultural Appropriation Crickets: Come on Possessed Nespresso Machine!
Amanda buys her children some presents to bribe-
Not David Murphey: Bawkwak!
Cortney: What’s an asexual vibrator?
Amanda’s children have questions, along with the dad box which is a touching gesture but might become a meme, if it was the mom box it would be…mother boxes would be worse, trust me. Do they bring it everywhere? When they’re teenagers and, doing activities will they still have the dad box around? Serious question, I miss grandma but I don’t have a grandma box that I take into the bathroom with me, you’d be so proud of me grandpa, I had Taco Bell, I’m losing 10 pounds, so anyway how was your day?
Still dead? You’ve gotta get out more.
Gino and Jasmine
Jasmine has needs- $350 needs, $1750, Gino isn’t a gift guy but he likes sex. Which sex slave did these extensions come off of? That’s not funny, you’re right, it’s probably true. Want to know where the sparkles come from in makeup? Child labor. I’m sorry, I don’t know why I said that, I, people need to have real problems man. If Darcey enlisted in the army she would grow as a person.
Gino is going to go visit Jasmine in Panama, and show off his new clothes, and hats, and argue about sex and money. That Jasmine is spending at the doctor, for a tighter p****, did you know that Gino also has sex problems doctor? I’m going to tell the world about it! I’d like to teach Gino to c**, inside of me! This trip is their last chance, to get a pay raise, plastic surgery isn’t cheap. Is my rose chilled yet?
She’s getting drunk and doing a 90-Day Fiance review? Trust me, most people do. Most people also work, which upsets Jasmine, because she can’t talk to Gino as much, and spy on him, and hear his lies of approval, why won’t the US government let them be together?
Do they not believe in our love, or did Gino, who did the Visa Application by himself- Jasmine’s not stupid that might be it, she deserves a nice apartment, with their own bedroom, for sex, which starts a really sexy argument about fighting, and sex, and- I understand why the US Government doesn’t want them to be together.
This rose was not chilled yet, if you want to get drunk with me I am drinking Love Drunk Rose by Garage D’Or, Oregone, “When reality is better than your dreams!”, it’s quite good and very appropriate for the occasion.
Jasmine meets her totally platonic friend Dane at Coffee Max, she surprises him with the news that she’s hsi new neighbor, also, they used to date, you can’t bring enough autistic neurodivergent trans women into this to make this- might have just spoiled something for you, the violin is growing.
Jasmine and Gino’s trust issues definitely won’t- flash forwards to my favorite promo, it’ll be fine, if not, Dane and his muscular, good advice, is here, for you, in the same apartment building.
Riley and Violet
Riley is a big Jazz fan, and Elton John, also, he’s an elderly Luke Cage, who can’t dance, and is paranoid about life! Which is understandable given his history, is Elton John single? He’s very pretty, and rich. Is Riley the problem? A woman literally ran away from him.
Riley specifically downloaded a Vietnamese dating app, and found the youngest looking 43 year old woman in the world. Who is also smart, and clever, and so good Riley learned SOME Vietnamese, also, if you flip on your woman in Vietnam that means you love her, this is fine. Violet understands him.
Riley goes to help his friends with their Juneteenth celebration, where they will.
A Bless this relationship
B Sit around a campfire and sing Kumbaya
C Sell some Boombod
D Doubt this entire relationship and bring up evidence supporting their case
Did you pick D? How did you know, he’s bringing a ring, are they done doubting this, no, Violet does sound a little sus, they might- are they having food? God I love cornbread, it’s better to learn that your fiance is Evil Rose over cornbread. My grandma could die, again, but if you told me that over Honey Cake, I, I might be a sociopath, or hungry.
Tyray and Carmella
Is he playing an instrument and singing, this is his first, oh no, at least he isn’t on a boat. Tyray take care of his sick mother, his father was murdered- how many people did Matt Sharp kill? When will the tables turn on this one? Tyray is in love with Carmella, a woman who is real, whose face he has- the table just yeeted itself into a wall, yep, this, and his family doesn’t-
Satan: When did we get train tracks?
When- dodge! Ah, there it, I can’t stop looking at it, is that a car? No, that was Not David Murphey’s Taco Bell dinner- who gave him Taco Bell?
The producers also have bad news, and they tell Tyray in person, which-
Archangel Gabriel: Let me the f*** in your house!
Get off my lawn!
Archangel Gabriel: You are witnessing a miracle, one of your solar-powered lights is out.
Tyray has been messaging a man. So that’s-
Archangel Gabriel: I’m watering your flowers, you’re welcome!
This is going to be fun next week.
David and Sheila
A deaf guy, Matt Sharp is just a serial killer now, and he has multiple minimum-wage jobs? Subbed anime is really the best. Boarding school, and not being able to connect with people- is David Matt Sharp’s accomplice? There’s the music, here comes the wom- nope, it’s his ex-wah-man, here comes the new one, who is learning sign language!
What a- and he’s sending her money, which she does need, and $3,000 isn’t much, Caesar pocket change. But someone has to be suspicious.
I give this episode ⅘ stars, the highlight was Gino and Jasmine sticking to the traditional script, they’re not doing any of this sympathy bullshit, no, they, how many people did Matt Sharp murder? More representation and tragedy is coming next week, was Matt Sharp Jack the Ripper?
At least they'll start arguing next week, the one thing they’re supposed to be doing, and bangin’, that is also, sometimes it’s their job. Is that possessed Nespresso machine still up there? I never go swimming, I wouldn’t use the life raft.
submitted by Iworkformycat27
to 90DayFianceFanFiction [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:00 zinszer93 Useful desk butter?
2023.06.05 03:56 romantic_at-heart Newbie has question about quickdraws
TLDR: Can you put different carabiners in a quickdraw (aka swap them out for new ones)?
Hi! I'm pretty new to climbing and have only done top roping so far. My bf has been climbing a long time and he does sport and trad climbing. For his birthday coming up, I would like to gift him some gear. When he was sport climbing last, he was complaining about how annoying the wire gate noses on his quickdraws are (they are the black diamond hotwire quickdraws I believe and the indent at the nose can make it harder to unclip stuff).
Is it possible to replace the carabiners on quickdraws? What I was thinking of doing was buying him some W.C. Helium 3.0s so that he won't have that problem. But I don't want to buy him a bunch of carabiners and then find out that you shouldn't change them out in quickdraws.
Also, the Helium 3.0s look like the bottom of the carabiner is more narrow than the BD Hotwires. Would that matter (can the bone be too big to sit well in the carabiner)?
I appreciate your help. Hoping to get my bf some gear that will make his climbing more enjoyable 🙂
submitted by romantic_at-heart
to RockClimbing [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:47 Yankeebot IT'S WHAT YOU WANT: The Yankees defeated the Dodgers by a score of 4-1 - June 04, 2023 @ 07:10 PM EDT
Game Status: Final - Score: 4-1 Yankees
Links & Info
| ||Yankees Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OBP ||SLG |
|1 ||Torres - 2B ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||.258 ||.333 ||.422 |
|2 ||Rizzo - 1B ||3 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||2 ||.293 ||.365 ||.484 |
|3 ||Stanton - DH ||4 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||2 ||.271 ||.306 ||.593 |
|4 ||Calhoun, W - LF ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||.241 ||.314 ||.380 |
| ||Cabrera, O - LF ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||.199 ||.249 ||.314 |
|5 ||LeMahieu - 3B ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||3 ||3 ||.239 ||.301 ||.396 |
|6 ||Bauers - RF ||4 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.238 ||.342 ||.524 |
|7 ||Kiner-Falefa - CF ||3 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||.222 ||.269 ||.341 |
|8 ||Higashioka - C ||4 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||.209 ||.258 ||.363 |
|9 ||Volpe - SS ||4 ||1 ||2 ||2 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||.193 ||.268 ||.363 |
| ||Totals ||33 ||4 ||5 ||4 ||4 ||10 ||12 || || || |
|BATTING: 2B: Stanton (4, Phillips, E). HR: Volpe (9, 9th inning off Ferguson, 1 on, 2 out). TB: Bauers; Kiner-Falefa; Stanton 2; Volpe 5. RBI: Cabrera, O (17); Higashioka (15); Volpe 2 (26). 2-out RBI: Volpe 2. Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: LeMahieu 2; Stanton; Volpe. Team RISP: 1-for-8. Team LOB: 6. |
|FIELDING: Pickoffs: Peralta, Wa (Smith, W.D. at 1st base). |
| ||Dodgers Batters ||AB ||R ||H ||RBI ||BB ||K ||LOB ||AVG ||OBP ||SLG |
|1 ||Betts - RF ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||.257 ||.362 ||.532 |
|2 ||Freeman, F - 1B ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||.331 ||.402 ||.558 |
|3 ||Smith, W.D. - C ||3 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||.308 ||.411 ||.521 |
|4 ||Muncy - 3B ||4 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||.203 ||.333 ||.513 |
|5 ||Martinez - DH ||4 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||.276 ||.316 ||.621 |
|6 ||Peralta - LF ||3 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||.242 ||.277 ||.348 |
|7 ||Vargas, M - 2B ||2 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||1 ||.227 ||.330 ||.414 |
|8 ||Taylor, Ch - SS ||3 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||2 ||.211 ||.279 ||.474 |
|9 ||Outman - CF ||2 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||.230 ||.319 ||.454 |
| ||Totals ||29 ||1 ||4 ||1 ||3 ||8 ||5 || || || |
|BATTING: 2B: Peralta (6, Germán). HR: Martinez (14, 7th inning off Germán, 0 on, 2 out). TB: Martinez 4; Peralta 3; Vargas, M. RBI: Martinez (41). 2-out RBI: Martinez. Runners left in scoring position, 2 out: Taylor, Ch; Freeman, F; Vargas, M. Team RISP: 0-for-3. Team LOB: 4. |
|FIELDING: E: Muncy (6, fielding); Graterol (2, throw). |
|Yankees Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||P-S ||ERA |
|Germán ||6.2 ||4 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||6 ||1 ||99-71 ||3.69 |
|Holmes (W, 4-2) ||1.0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||2 ||0 ||17-12 ||2.84 |
|Peralta, Wa (S, 4) ||1.1 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||18-9 ||2.84 |
|Totals ||9.0 ||4 ||1 ||1 ||3 ||8 ||1 || || |
|Dodgers Pitchers ||IP ||H ||R ||ER ||BB ||K ||HR ||P-S ||ERA |
|Miller, B ||6.0 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||7 ||0 ||86-57 ||1.06 |
|Graterol ||1.0 ||2 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||2 ||0 ||16-13 ||1.82 |
|Phillips, E (L, 1-1) ||1.0 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||0 ||0 ||20-12 ||1.99 |
|Ferguson ||1.0 ||1 ||2 ||2 ||1 ||1 ||1 ||23-13 ||2.14 |
|Totals ||9.0 ||5 ||4 ||3 ||4 ||10 ||1 || || |
|Game Info |
|WP: Ferguson. |
|Pitches-strikes: Germán 99-71; Holmes 17-12; Peralta, Wa 18-9; Miller, B 86-57; Graterol 16-13; Phillips, E 20-12; Ferguson 23-13. |
|Groundouts-flyouts: Germán 9-1; Holmes 1-0; Peralta, Wa 2-1; Miller, B 8-2; Graterol 1-0; Phillips, E 2-0; Ferguson 2-0. |
|Batters faced: Germán 24; Holmes 4; Peralta, Wa 4; Miller, B 22; Graterol 5; Phillips, E 5; Ferguson 5. |
|Inherited runners-scored: Holmes 1-0. |
|Umpires: HP: Ryan Blakney. 1B: Marvin Hudson. 2B: Hunter Wendelstedt. 3B: John Tumpane. |
|Weather: 72 degrees, Partly Cloudy. |
|Wind: 6 mph, Out To RF. |
|First pitch: 4:10 PM. |
|T: 2:35. |
|Att: 52,816. |
|Venue: Dodger Stadium. |
|June 4, 2023 |
|Inning ||Scoring Play ||Score |
|Top 7 ||Kyle Higashioka grounds out, shortstop Chris Taylor to first baseman Freddie Freeman. Jake Bauers scores. ||1-0 NYY |
|Bottom 7 ||J.D. Martinez homers (14) on a fly ball to left center field. ||1-1 |
|Top 8 ||Oswaldo Cabrera grounds out, second baseman Miguel Vargas to first baseman Freddie Freeman. Anthony Rizzo scores. Giancarlo Stanton to 3rd. ||2-1 NYY |
|Top 9 ||Anthony Volpe homers (9) on a fly ball to left center field. Isiah Kiner-Falefa scores. ||4-1 NYY |
| ||1 ||2 ||3 ||4 ||5 ||6 ||7 ||8 ||9 || ||R ||H ||E ||LOB |
|Yankees ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||1 ||2 || ||4 ||5 ||0 ||6 |
|Dodgers ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||0 ||1 ||0 ||0 || ||1 ||4 ||2 ||4 |
TB 6 @ BOS 2 - Final
TOR 6 @ NYM 4 - Final
BAL 8 @ SF 3 - Final Next Yankees Game
: Tue, Jun 06, 07:05 PM EDT vs. White Sox (1 day) Last Updated: 06/04/2023 10:47:49 PM EDT
submitted by Yankeebot
to NYYankees [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:45 stlatos PIE h2 palatalized
In *bhuh2ti- ‘growing/becoming/being’ > G. phúsis ‘birth/origin/nature/form/creature/kind’, Li. būtinas ‘being/during’, *bhwahti- > *bayi- > Arm. bay ‘den/lair (of bear)’ the fact that Arm. changes *uh > *wa(h) here, and G. merely loses *h, shows the optional nature even in close relatives. Some linguists have even put G. phúsis into a separate group, reconstructing *bhuh1- instead to explain the lack of *wa(h). However, if h2 = x and h1 = x^, this would show that G. could undergo the change uK > üK^, just as in Arm. This might also explain similar words like *yewh3- > Skt. yáuti \ yuváti, Alb. për-ziej ‘mix (meal)’, G. zū́mē ‘leaven’, zōmós ‘broth’. No full regularity exists, and explanations that the accent caused the alternation also have exceptions.
If in Arm. PIE h2 = x could undergo the same optional uK > üK^ as the stops *gWu > *g^ü > c(u), etc., it would explain many things. Staying with *bhuh2- ‘grow/becoe/be’ , there are many cases where this appears as boy- for no apparent reason. If *ux > *üx^ > uy it seems to show an early merger of uy and oy (like xoyt’ ‘crocodile’ > Georgian xvitk-, from alt. wi \ uy like Arm. t’oyn \ t’iwn ‘poison’).
*bhuh2ri- > Skt. bhū́ri- ‘much/many/abundant’, Li. būrys ‘group / flock / multitude / crowd’, *buyli > Arm. boyl -i- ‘group (of people/deeetc)’,
*bhuh2to- > ON búð ‘dwelling’, Li. butas ‘house, Arm. boyt’ ‘*growth > lobe of ealiver / thumb/hump / young of frog / felloe’
*bhuh2(a)no- > MIr buan ‘being/during’, Skt. bhúvana- ‘being/man(kind)’, Arm. boyn ‘nest/den/lair’
*bhuh2ko-? > boys ‘shoot/herb/plant’
If *bhuh2ko-? > boys shows *-uxk- could palatalize both K’s, any analysis of diminutive -uk \ -ik as related to Indo-Iran. -uka- \ -ika- \ -aka- would not be regular. G. phúsis ‘birth/origin/nature/form/creature/kind’, Arm. boyt’ ‘*growth > lobe of ealiver / thumb/hump / young of frog / felloe’ both having so many meanings and irregular chanes to *uh2 make their connection fairly certain. Other roots might show the same, but not all clear: *g^heu(h)-? ‘pour’ > joyl \ joył \ jiwl ‘molten (mass)’, G. khūlós ‘juice of plants / barley-slime / broth’
Since *VmT \ *VuT seems to exist in Skt. kapóta-, MP kabōd ‘grey-blue / pigeon’, *kapavta- > *kapamta-la- > *kawantara > Ps. kauntar ‘pigeon’, the same in:
*kavamdha- > Skt. kávandha- \ kabandha- ‘headless body / barrel/casket’ >> Arm. kahoyr ‘pot/pitchejajug’
in which *kavamdha- > *kavavdha- > *kavoudha- >> *kavoüða- > kahoyr seems needed. A similar m > w with uw > üy > uy in loans might exist in:
NWC *ǝrdumda > *ǝrdWǝn(d)a > Abkhaz árdWǝna, *ǝrdumda > *ǝrduwda > Arm. artoyt ‘lark’
EArm Eastern Armenian
MArm Middle Armenian
MW Middle Welsh
NHG New High German
MHG Middle High German
OHG Old High German
OBg Old Bulgarian
OBr Old Breton
OIc Old Icelandic
OIr Old Irish
OE Old English
ON Old Norse
OPr Old Prussian
OP Old Persian
MP Middle Persian
NP (New) Persian (Farsi)
TA Tocharian A
TB Tocharian B
submitted by stlatos
to IndoEuropean [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:38 throwawayflapper1929 [SELL] ALL MUST GO: Chanel / Natasha Denona / Gucci / Ilia / Glossier / Charlotte Tilbury / Surratt / Westman Atelier / Diptyque / Rose Inc / Paulas Choice / Drunk Elephant / Hourglass / Lys / Dr Dennis Gross / Rare Beauty / Lawless / Kosas / Milk / Supergoop / Pat McGrath
Thanks for checking out my post! I am selling a good part of my collection and backup products. I am a reliable and trustedseller on reddit with lot of history. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE POOR FORMATTING - REDDIT IS BEING CHALLENGING
- Free Items with purchase only.
- Minimum of $30 spend before shipping. Bundles take preference.
- Discounting:- Take $5 off every $80 spent ; $10 per $140 (before shipment fees)
- Shipping is $6 for USPS First Class Mail, anything that is over 12 oz will need to be mailed USPS Priority Mail. The cost of that is $8 + and varies based on your location. Please be understanding about shipping costs for heavy packages. This is not under my control.
- I will only wait 2 hours for a payment before moving to NIL- Paypal Goods and Services only- I live in a pet free/ smoke-free /covid free home- if no condition is listed the item is new. Feel free to ask any ?
- Happy Shopping :)
- BLUSH / BRONZERS: https://imgur.com/a/wpgYiPt
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Beautiful Skin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream Bronzer , Medium BNIB $32
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Blush Sex on Fire BN $25 now $22
- CHANEL Blush Comete, Coral Etoile BNIB $48
- CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Trio, Warm Up. Swatched. $30
- DANESSA MYRIKS Colorfix Mattes, Latte, Swatched $8
- GLOSSIER Cloud Paint, Storm, probably 70% left. $5.
- GXVE Bronzer Contour Duo, Heat Wave. Swatched. 8.
- ILIA Liquid Blush, Before Today. 80% Left. $5
- LILAH B Bronzed Beauty, Used Twice. $20
- KOSAS Blush Duo, Velvet Melon. Used 3x $8
- KOSAS Blush Duo, 8th Muse. BNIB $10
- KULFI BEAUTY Mehndi Moment Blush, Blessed Berry BN $15
- MARC JACOBS lush and Libido used 3x. $10
- MILK Baked Bronzer, Dazed $12 BN
- PAT MCGRATH Skin Fetish Divine Blush, Nude Venus. Used Twice. $20
- PIXI Honey QUartet Quad BN $7
- PIXI On the Glow Bronze Rich Glow, New. $8.
- PIXI On the Glow Bronze Warm Glow. Swatched. $8
- SURRATT Blush La Vie En Rose $
24 $20 New
- WESTMAN ATELIER Peu de Soleil. Swatched. $45
BLUSH / BRONZERS / HIGHLIGHT 2: https://imgur.com/a/lighqGI
EYE MAKEUP: https://imgur.com/a/cxlVmdW
- BITE Daycation Blush, Coconut Rum. Swatched. $10
- CHANTECAILLE Radiance Cheek Duo, Rose. New. LE. $85
- NUDESTIX Matte, Sunset Strip. Used 3x $8
- ROSE INC Solar Radiance Refill, Brilliance. New. $10
- PAT MCGRATH LABS Nude Venus Divine Blush and Glow Cheek Palette, Highlighter Swatched $30
- SURRATT Blush Tu Mai Face Rouger Used Once $20
- SURRATT Blush, Parfait, BN $25
- TATA HARPER Blush, Charmed. Used 2x. $10
- TAN LUXE The Face Illuminating Drops Light - Med $25
- LYS Blush - Kindness. Used 3x. $8
EYE MAKEUP ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/a08o8cC
- BOBBI Brown Long Wear Eye Stick - Bone - used 2x $10
- BOBBI BROWN Dual Ended Cream Shadow Stick - Golden Pink / Taupe BN $20
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Legendary Lashes Mini Mascara. $8
- COLOURPOP Zodiac Shadow, Libra, Swatched. $10
- KULFI Shadow - Bronze Brocade BN $15
- HOURGLASS Curator Invidividual Shadow: LUX. New. $20 $10
- HOURGLASS Custom Curator Palette 5 pan with 3 swatched shadows as shown $30
- KULFI Zari Eyes Eye Shadow Bronze Brocade BN $12
- NUDESTIX Rustic Grotto Mini New. $5
- PERSEPHONE Shadows - FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING
- PAT MCGRATH Eye Dolls - Rose Venus - $20
- RARE BEAUTY Discovery Palette BN $16
- URBAN DECAY Primer Potion, Eden, Swatched $10
EYE MAKEUP ALBUM 3: https://imgur.com/a/vPqDB9Y
- BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Gel Eyeliner Chocolate Shimmer Swatched $15
- BOBBI BROWN Dual Ended Long Wear Shadow Stick Bronze Pink / Espresso BN $15
- CHANEL Les Beiges Warm Glow. BNIB $50
- CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Spices BNIB $45
- FENTY Mascara BNIB $10
- NUDESTIX Rustic Grotto. Used Twice. $5
- GLOSSIER Play Eyeliner, Disaster Class, BNIB $25
- Lilah B, B Stunning Quad. Used 3x. $25
- NATASHA DENONA Yucca Palette. BNIB. $48
- OLAPLEX LashBond Serum. BN $35
- RMS Eyelight, Sunlight, BN $15
COMPLEXION PRODUCTS- Foundation/PowdeHighlightePrimer: https://imgur.com/a/miukwg3
- FENTY True Neutrals Palette, missing light shade, other shades used 3x $5
- HOURGLASS Curator Invidividual Shadow: ACT. New. $20 $10
- RARE BEAUTY Brow Harmony Duo. Taupe. $10
- GLOSSIER Boy Brow. Blonde. Used 5x. $5
- GLOSSIER Lid Star, Cub. Used 3x. $8-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Nudegasm, Swatched $95
- DIOR Face and Body Foundation, 1W, 90%+ Left. $20
- FENTY Pro Filter Soft Matte Foundation Shade 175 BNIB $2
- HUDA Concealer , Vanilla Swirl BN $15
- LAWLESS Perfecting Setting Powder, Light, BN but a scratch (came like this) $25
- KOSAS Cloud Set Powder, Comfy (has box, not shown), swatched. $20
- MILK Cheek Stick, Werk, Swatched $8
- OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Stick, Banana $10
- PAT MCGRATH Concealer Shade 5. Used 5x. $10
- PAT MCGRATH Concealer Shade 6 BNIB $17
- RARE Beauty Always an Optimist Powder, Deep, New. $5
- RITUAL DE FILLE Highlighter, Solar Flare, Used Twice $12
- SURRATT Perfectioniste Corrector Palette Shade 6. New. $3
- PURLISSE BB Concealer, Fair BNIB $10
- SEPHORA Best Skin Ever concealer Swatched 17.5N $5
- TOWER 28 SOS Spray Used 3x $10
- YENSA Super Serum Silk Foundation Fair 3 BNIB 15
- YSL NEU Bare Tint Mini. Shade 5. $5
COMPLEXION ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/d9Yb852
COMPLEXION ALBUM 3 https://imgur.com/a/8eSagXH
- BOBBI BROWN Skin Full Cover Concealer, Warm Ivory. Swatched. $10
- BY TERRY Brightening CC Serum Apricot, New. $35
- BITE Changemaker Foundation. L15. Swatched. $7
- COVERFX Concealer, Shade G1. Maybe 50% left? FREE
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Flawless Filter Shade 2 Swatched $25
- ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear 1N1 ivory nude BNIB $25
- FENTY Matchstix Mini. Sinamon. Used 3x. $5
- GLOWISH Bright Light Concealer Fair Light Swatched $10
- IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Undereye. Light Golden. Light Use. $8
- KULFI Concealer, Rose Rush. New. $15
- MAKEUP FOREVER Mist and Fix BN $20
- MILK Future Fluid Concealer 3N. Swatched. $15 $10
- OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Stick Pumpkin BN $15
- PATMCGRATH Skin Fetish Concealer L6 BNIB $17
- PAT MCGRATH Skin Fetish Under Eye Powder Light $15
- PIXI mind your own glow palette. $5
- REM BEAUTY Sweetner Concealer. Fair 6n. Swatched. $10
- 0REM BEAUTY Sweetner Concealer Light 2n. Swatched. $10
- SURRATT Concealer Shade 3 Swatched. $28
- SURRATT Surreal Skin Foundation Wand Shade 4. Used Once. $35
- ANASTASIA Pro Pencil Shade 1. Used 3x. $10
- BOBBI BROWN Skin Long-Wear W-026 Warm Ivory. BNIB. $20
- ESTEE LAUDER Futurist Hydra Rescue 1W1 Bone. Swatched. $15
- PETER THOMAS ROTH Instant Firm Primer 30ml New $25
- RARE BEAUTY Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer 20W swatched
- GIVENCHY Prism Libre Matte W245 Used 4x, pump is finicky but works fine $20
- GUCCI Luminous Matte 5ml Mini. Shade 220W. $8
- GUCCI Luminous Matte Foundation 160N BNIB $45
- HOURGLASS Veil Powder FS BN. $30
- ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Shade 4. Exp 5/24. $30
- ROSE INC Softlight Concealer LX030 Swatched $15 $10
- ROSE INC Softlight Concealer LX040 Swatched $15 $10
- ROSE INC Skin Luminious Tinted Serum 040 used 3x $25
- ROSE INC Sunscreen Mini. 5.
- SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Radiant Lifting Foundation 160 Lace. Swatched. $22
- SUPERGOOP Glow Setting Powder. BNIB $20
LIPS ALBUM 2: https://imgur.com/a/5MdNdDY
- JONES ROAD Golden Shimmer Cool Gloss $10
- KAJA Balmy Bento 01. $10
- RMS BEAUTY Flirtation of Color Lip Palette New $20
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Collagen Lip Bath BNIB Refresh Rose. $20
- GXVE Mini Lipstick, Original. $5
- GXVE Lightweight Longwear Matte Lipstick, Tomboy. BN $10
- MILK Lipstick, CREAM. Light use. FREE
- RARE Beauty Lip Liner, Fun, Used once. $9
VARIOUS: Brushes / Hair / Body Care https://imgur.com/a/Ti3AHAP
HAIR ALBUM 2: https://imgur.com/a/XOUqehv
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Eye Blender Brush $10
- NECESSAIRE The Body Cream BN $20 (heavy)
- PAT MCGRATH Concealer Brush. New. $15
- SEPHORA PRO #45 brush $10
- SURRATT Sculpting Brush, new. $65 now $55
- SURRATT Artistique Foundation Brush, New. $60 now $50
- SURRATT Artistique Concealer Brush Grande New $35 now $30
- ST TROPEZ Luxe Tan Tonic Drops $25
- ST TROPEZ Luxe Body Serum $20 (heavy)
FRAGRANCE ETC https://imgur.com/a/PqiIhwF
- AMIKA Water Sign Hydrating Hair Oil $17 $15
- DAE Monsoon Moisture Shampoo $10 heavy
- GISOU Honey Infused Hair Mask 75ml BN $15
- VEGAMOUR Hydr-8 Deep Moisture Repair Mask BN $30 heavy
- VEGAMOUR GRO Serum BN $35
- DIPTYQUE Dancing Ovals LE Roses Candle. NEW $100
- DIPTYQUE Kyoto EDT - Sprayed 3x. LE. $250
- DIPTYQUE Do Son Eau de Parfum 100ml - 95% left $150
- DIPTYQUE Do Son EDT 3.4 oz LE blue Bottle. $110
- HENRY ROSE Queens and Monsters. BN. $75
- NEST Grapefruit Mini Candle $5
-SKINCARE ALBUM 1 https://imgur.com/a/UT4JTZE*AVENE
SKINCARE ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/doHPaep
- Cleanance SPF 50 (bought in France) New exp 2025 $20
- CAUDALIE Premier Cru Serum BN $60
- CLARINS Total Eye Lift New. $40
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Cream BN $40
- DR ZENOVIA Benzoyl Peroxide 5%. New. $5
- FARMACY Waterless Vitamin C used 2x $10
- FRESH Black Tea Advanced Age Renewal Cream BN $40
- HYLAMIDE Pore Flush 95%+ Left $10
- OLE HENRIKSEN Strength Trainer Cream BN $20
- PIXI Nutri Eye BN $10
- PEACE OUT Repairing Moisturizer BN $15
- PETER THOMAS ROTH Max Vitamin D Fense SPF 50 BN $20
- SUPERGOOP Glow Setting Powder BN $20
- WISHFUL Yo Glow BN $15
- YENSA pink Lotus peptide cream. New. $10
SKINCARE ALBUM 3: https://imgur.com/a/ATUTAKv
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Baby Facial Used once $30
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Powerpeptide Serum 5ml $8
- FRESH Kombucha Facial Essence BN full sz $50 (heavy)
- ISLE OF PARADISE Mini Self Tanning Drops FREE (1 each)
- LANEIGE Retinol Firming Cream BN $25 $20
- NEOGEN Cranberry Foam Cleanser $10
- DR ZENOVIA Advanced Retinol Night Repair
- REN Limited Edition AHA Tonic. Used Once. $10
- THE OUTSET Caffeine Micro Polish BN $20
- SUNDAY RILEY CEO BN $45
SKINCARE ALBUM 5 https://imgur.com/a/T1Xt9AT
- KATE SOMMERVILLE Hydrat Kate Recharging Serum BN $35
- KIEHLS Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30 BN $10
- KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop BN $10 exp 1/2025
- KOPARI Face shield spf 30 BN $15
- PEACE OUT Dark Spots Serum BN $15
- THE INKEY LIST Succinic Acid Treatment BN $5
- STRIVECTIN Multi Action Super C Retinol, 75% left $15
- SUNDAY RILEY B Nice $40
- TATA HARPER Regenerating Cleanser Mini 15ml $8
- YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE Superberry Dream mask BN $
30 $25 (heavy)
SKINCARE ALBUM 6 https://imgur.com/a/viZEcDb
- CHANTECAILLE Eau de Rose 90% left. $30
- DR DENNIS GROSS Vitamin C BN $55
- FRESH Black Tea Overnight Mask 30ml. New. $20
- FRESH Rose Mask 1 oz. New. $12
- FRESH Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. 1 oz. new. $20
- INNIS FREE Green Tea Seed Cream BN. $15 (heavy)
- KORA ORGANICS Plant Stem Cell Serum $35
- MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray - $5
- MARIO BADESCU Brightening Eye Serum. $10
- PIXI Rose essence oil - FREE
- - PAULA CHOICE C5 Super Boost Cream. $20
- PAULAS CHOICE Hyaluronic Acid Booster BN $20
- PAULAS CHOICE 1% BHA Sensitive SKin. $25
- PAULAS CHOICE Healthy Glow Invisible Sunscreen Oil. 20.
- THE ORDINARY HA 60ml bottle used once. $5
ALPHA H Balancing Cleanser, NEW. $20 $10
SKINCARE ALBUM 7 https://imgur.com/a/ZmLaI8N
- PAULAS CHOICE C5 Super Boost Eye Cream. $22
- BANILA Clean it Zero BN $10
- JOSIE MARAN Pineapple Enzyme Cleanser BN $15 heavy
- THE ORDINARY Salicylic Acid 60ml BN $6
- THE ORDINARY Multi Peptide HA Serum BN $15
- SUMMER FRIDAYS Midnight Ritual Retinol BN $35
- NECESSAIRE The Body Retinol BN $25 heavy
- SUPERGOOP Unseen Body Sunscreen BN $25
- ALGENIST Liquid Collagen Gift Set - 10 day results kit $88 at sephora - BN $30 (heavy)
- BELIF Aqua Bomb 25ml LE design. $15
- CLARINS Beauty Flash Peel $20
- DR DENNIS GROSS Fill and Repair Serum $45
- DERMALOGICA Circular Hydration Serum MIni FREE $10
- PIXI Volume Infusion Sheet Mask BN FREE
- PIXI Collagen Tonic FREE (heavy)
- ST TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Mousse and mitt, new $20
- JLO Booty Balm BN $20 heavy
- MURAD Correct and Protect SPF 45 exp 5/24 BN $28
submitted by throwawayflapper1929
to makeupexchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:38 PotentialCrazy1 Did I hear P. Terry's gonna have a location in the valley? Maybe im confusing for another place. This is from San Antonio.
2023.06.05 03:36 drywitforbrains The winter planning infographic we have been waiting for
submitted by drywitforbrains to ToyotaPickup [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:35 Super6One Clean-installing Windows on G14 2023 led to improved performance, thermals and battery life. Here's what I did.
I recently purchased the G14 2023 with the 4080. Right out of the box, before even turning it on, I increased the RAM capacity to 32gb (added a 16 GB stick in the empty slot). Since then, I replaced the old 1TB NVME SSD with a 2TB SK Hynix Platinum P41 NVME SSD.
Drivers and updates
- Save all your files or back them up (documents, save files, etc.)
- Download and save the MediaTek Wifi driver. Go To Device Manager to see the specific model that you have. This you should download and save to a USB flash drive.
- I read in previous posts that you should back up the folder containing the color calibration for your monitor. I didn't do any of this. I don't think I need them. (Someone correct me if I'm wrong). Since I'm replacing the old NVME drive, I will still have access to this via an external mount in case I need to access any of the files.
- Use the Media Creation Tool creator to make a bootable USB drive
- Once all the pre-work up as been done, go ahead and open up the laptop. Just remember when you're unscrewing the bottom panel, one of the corner screws in the 2023 is not going to come out all the way as it is a captive screw. There are plenty of videos on how to upgrade this so I'm not going to delve into this.
- Once the SSD has been changed, plug your bootable drive into your laptop and start it up. Hit ESC to boot into it and install Windows 11. Keep in mind that you may need to reconnect the barrel connector for power when booting it for the first time like this.
- The only thing to keep in mind is that Windows 11 does require you to have an internet connection. I had a USB to ethernet jack lying around in my house, so I just used that to complete the installation process. However, if you don't, there are workarounds you can find on youtube. This is one I used in the past, I think this is still working
- Go ahead and complete the installation process.
- Once everything was installed, the first thing I did was run Windows update a few times. I let it grab whatever updates it asked for. After each restart, I ran windows update again until I got the sign saying "System Up-to-date"
- I headed over to AMD's website to install their utility to auto-detect and install the remaining drivers and updates. I saw there were a few AMD updates listed under the Windows update, but I wanted to run this as well to make sure I got everything. I don't know if this is 100% necessary or not, but I wanted to do it anyways.
- Next, I installed the GPU drivers from nVidia directly from their website
- Next, I went to Asus's support page to install some of the drivers listed there(namely the card reader and the touchpad driver). This is when I also installed the WiFI driver
- Lastly, I installed G-Helper.
I didn't install Armory Crate because I'm able to get full functionality with g helper, which is minimal and easy to use than the over-complicated Armory C te. I have full access to the backlight as well as the AniMe Matrix. Performance
Since doing the clean install, I was surprised to see there were performance improvements that you can see on the chart below:
All tests were run in Ultimate/Turb mode
|Test ||2023 G14 Pre-Clean Install ||2023 G14 Clean Installed |
|Cinebench ||16,661 ||17 349 |
|TSE Total ||7,321 ||7,440 |
|GPU Score ||7,670 ||7,784 |
|CPU Score 5,823 ||5,951 || |
I feel like I'll still need to use it for longer and go through all the optimization guides from this sub. But so far, looking at my use today, I think 1 charge will last about 6 hours on Silent/Optimized mode. Notes
-Although the G14 can accommodate PCIe gen 4 NVME drives, I would have opted for a Gen 3 drive if I didn't hav a spare Sk hynix platinum. Unless you have a specific use case scenario that would benefit from gen 4 NVME such as vid o editing or you professional crystal disk mark runner, you are unlikely to notice any difference in load times for games, programs, or Windows startup with it. Gen 3 NVME drives can be cheaper by $30-$40 compared to their gen 4 counterparts of the same brand. So just something to keep in mind when looking for a new drive. You're better off either saving that money or spending that savings towards a drive with higher capacity/reliability.
-Most guides will say to unplug the battery from the motherboard before making any internal changes. That is the smart thing to do but for some reason I couldn't get it to disconnect even some using a flat head screw driver to push it off. So I did my whole drive upgrade with the battery plugged in (with the laptop off and chargers disconnected, of course). So far, everything has been okay.
Message me if you have any questions. If there's anything I'm missing or anything you suggest I should do for myself, please let me know I'll update it here.
submitted by Super6One
to ZephyrusG14 [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:24 OhItsSkwiggyy Making a custom deck of cards!
Hey guys! i’m completely repainting a deck of cards so that each one is a different Pokémon! what i have so far is Spades=grass type Hearts=Fire type Diamonds=Rock type and Clubs=Water. i need help deciding on what the kings,queens jacks etc for each suit should be. jokers are obv Mr. Mime. Pokémon with multiple types are allowed, an example being Amaura for Rock
submitted by OhItsSkwiggyy
to pokemon [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:24 Fuxurmother91 Project car rant/advice
Been working on the engine of this car for 6 months rebuilt the engine and I fucked up and bought cheap head gaskets they blew in like 200 miles after tore it back apart and put felpro on it. Went well after that but kept overheating replaced both of the brand new thermostats on the fucking thing the radiator and fan clutch. turns out it was the front thermostat the easy one that wasnt functioning properly. I suspected it was the AC condesnsor fins being bent so i replaced that too and need to have the A/C purged and recharged.I've replaced all the suspension components brakes rotors radiator most interior pieces headlight assemblies I can't even think of everything honestly but I'd say 70%-80% of the car has new shit on it. My problem is my wife wants me to get rid of it and buy a new car but car payments fucking blow its like 700 bucks a month for a truck and I don't want payments but she wants to spend time with me and I'm starting to see her point. Today I found the exhaust broke and I'll need to change that should I just say fuck it and buy a new car or keep doubling down on this thing? I feel like I'm almost out of the woods but idk if I'm clawing my way out of an endless pit.
submitted by Fuxurmother91
to MechanicAdvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:12 Upper_Shine6011 Jackpot?
2023.06.05 03:05 cake_eat_er Did I get scammed by my jeweler? If so, what remedies do I have?
In January 2019, I bought an engagement ring for my then girlfriend / now wife. I paid almost $10k for the diamond itself (F VS2, triple excellent, ideal cut) and around $3k for the ring (has 10 smaller diamonds on the side)
A month ago, one of the side diamonds on the ring fell out. This is the second time that a side stone has fallen out btw. Thankfully, the first time around, I found the side stone, and the original jeweler re-set it. This most recent time around though, we didn't find the side stone, so we went through our insurance company.
I take it to Diamonds Direct (they were NOT my original jeweler), and they tell me that the ring is porous, which is why the side stones keep falling out. So they tell me they'll need to completely remake / clone the ring. They also run the GIA report for the main diamond, and show it to me. (I had no idea GIA reports were a thing until Diamonds Direct told me about them. I didn't get one w/my original purchase).
The GIA report says the diamond is I SI1 (excellent, very good, very good). That is totally different than what I thought I bought (F VS2, triple excellent, ideal cut). The only thing that's the same is the carat weight.
My original receipt from 4.5 years ago shows that I bought a "F-VS2 round diamond" but it doesn't say anything about the stone being "triple excellent" or "ideal cut." I actually wrote the words "Triple excellent, ideal cut" on my receipt b/c I wanted to remember what I bought.
I also have an appraisal from my original jeweler that says the same thing as the receipt (A X.XCT Round diamond, F in color, VS2 in clarity), but it doesn't make any reference to the cut grade/polish/symmetry of the diamond.
So my question is this: did I get scammed? Are jewelers allowed to use their own color and clarity numbers when the diamond has been graded by the GIA? If so, how can they sell me an F color when it was graded as an I color?
Do I have any legal remedies here?
Side note: I haven't called the original jeweler yet, b/c they haven't been open since I discovered all of this information <24 hours ago.
submitted by cake_eat_er
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:04 NowhereMan1265 How Marshals is too many? I'm, uh, asking for a friend.
2023.06.05 03:02 Lifty_Mc_Liftface [WTS] Razor Gen II 3-18, EXPS3-0 Tan, Steiner P4xi, Zeiss Conquest, Badger COMM, ADM Recon, Wilcox J Arm, FCD, EPC, Wraith NV, KAC Mount
Serial numbers on their respective albums Vortex Razor Gen II 3-18
Vortex Razor Gen II 3-18 w/ EBR-2C MOA reticle. Minty open box deal. Caps, sunshade, original paperwork, and original box included. C_DOES Review Eotech EXPS3-0 Tan
Eotech EXPS3-0 Tan. C&R, 4/20 (nice) manufacturing date . Steiner P4xi
30mm, G1 reticle, STUPID bright, mint. PN: 5204 Zeiss Conquest 1-4
Kind of a weird offering here but first impressions; nuclear bright dot reticle, super light, and has really really good light transmission for a 30mm tube. Badger COMM 30mm
1.557 height, 30mm, mint. PN: 154-302
ADM Recon 30mm - $150 1.47 height, 30mm, 8.5/10 minty. PN: 1301 KAC 34mm
1.93, 34mm, new. PN: 113679. Pair it with an EPC for $350. Wilcox J Arm
AN/PVS-14 J-Arm. PN: 26300G01 FCD Double Dimple EPC
- $80 by itself, $70 when buying another item. Sightmark Wraith 2-16x28
C&R, previous owner said a few rounds as his backup. Cool little piece of kit. Comes with illuminator, eyepiece, and USB cable.
Shoot your shot with an offer. I you don't ask, the answer is always no. All prices conus shipped. PP F&F, Venmo, or Zelle. Lower flair ships first in trades.
submitted by Lifty_Mc_Liftface
to GunAccessoriesForSale [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:48 Hippie459MN Just a tiny rant....
| || |
Just a tiny useless rant. Why do Gameboys have to be so expensive? I just can't find any decent deals and I want to build a few more. Looking for a GBC a Gameboy Advanced to more specific but would love anything. I've repaired and built a few recently and I want a few others for my collection. The one is most of what's left of my original GB I bought new back in 1989. I had to replace the head phone jack and the battery terminals but that was it. I picked up a Funny Playing IPS screen kit, shell, buttons, and got a lipo/usb-c battery for it (haven't put it in yet). This thing is amazing now. I don't have any pictures off had of the one I put together for my kid but he absolutely loves it. Pretty much the exact same set up. submitted by Hippie459MN to Gameboy [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:23 newmusicrls Simon Dunmore Defected Selectors June 2023
- Henrik Schwarz – Leave My Head Alone Brain (Osunlade Remix) 07:52 120bpm Gm
- Bobby Womack – How Could You Break My Heart (Original Mix) 05:17 128bpm Am
- Ultra Nate – Joy (Original Mix) 05:17 124bpm Gbm
- Air Power – Be Yourself 06:16 128bpm Gm
- James Brown – Give It Up Or Turnit A Loose (Original Mix) 06:09 114bpm Am
- Aretha Franklin – Jump (Original Mix) 02:19 121bpm A
- MJ Cole, Nova Caspar, Jay Dee – Sincere (Re-Cue’D) 05:38 132bpm
- Fela Kuti – Shakara (Oloje) 13:25 120bpm Bbm
- Chaka Khan – I Know You, I Live You 04:27 112bpm
- Guru, DC Lee, Ronny Jordan – No Time To Play (Original Mix) 04:54 100bpm A
- Donald Byrd – Places And Spaces 06:19 184bpm
- Prince – Sign ‘O’ The Times (Original Mix) 05:02 99bpm Cm
- Leroy Hutson – All Because of You (Single Edit) 03:29 87bpm
- Mr. Fingers – Mystery of Love (Original Mix) 07:10 115bpm G
- Stevie Wonder – Living For The City (Original Mix) 07:22 99bpm Gb
- The Salsoul Orchestra – Ooh I Love It (Love Break) (Original Mix) 07:49 114bpm Bb
- The Reese Project – Direct Me (Joey Negro Mix) 06:47 122bpm Dbm
- Zak Abel, Tom Misch – Beautiful Escape feat. Zak Abel (Original Mix) 04:36 120bpm F
- Soul II Soul, Rose Windross – Fairplay (Original Mix) 03:58 101bpm Cm
- Gil Scott-Heron – The Revolution Will Not Be Televised (Original Mix) 03:07 88bpm C#m
- Sounds Of Blackness – The Pressure (Frankie Knuckles Classic Mix) 08:24 127bpm Fm
- David Bowie – Young Americans (2016 Remaster) 05:13 83bpm G
- Bobby Womack – Give It Up (Original Mix) 04:38 96bpm D
- Gabriels – Love and Hate in a Different Time (Original) 04:42 120bpm Dm
- Digital Underground – Doowutchyalike (LP Version) 08:53 108bpm
- Nuyorican Soul, Jocelyn Brown – It’s Alright, I Feel It 03:22 122bpm
- Etienne De Crecy – Prix choc (Original Mix) 08:52 128bpm C
- Inner Life – Moment Of My Life (12″ Version) 06:32 113bpm F#m
- Daft Punk – Alive (Original Mix) 05:16 129bpm Bb
- First Choice – Let No Man Put Asunder (Shep Pettibone 12″ Mix) 08:01 119bpm Dbm
- Dennis Ferrer – Church Lady (Original Mix) 07:19 126bpm Gm
- Masters At Work – To Be In Love (MAW ’99 Mix) 11:54 122bpm Cm
- Clivilles & Cole – A Deeper Love (A Deeper Love Mix) 12:04 121bpm D#m
- Archie Bell & The Drells – Where Will You Go When The Party’s Over (Original Mix) 04:05 117bpm Em
- Womack & Womack – Baby I’m Scared of You 05:38 216bpm
- The Style Council – My Ever Changing Moods 03:37 126bpm
- Kathy Sledge – Take Me Back To Love Again (Shelter Me Mix) 06:51 123bpm A
- Ashford & Simpson – Love Don’t Make It Right (Original Mix) 04:23 111bpm A
- Blaze – My Beat (Original) 05:19 126bpm Gbm
- Eighties Ladies – Turned on to You 05:28 bpm
- Blaze – Wishing You Were Here (Original) 06:56 123bpm Cm
- Coati Mundi – Que Pasa / Me No Pop I (Original Mix) 06:25 110bpm Db
- Massive Attack – Safe From Harm (2012 Mix/Master) 05:19 165bpm Bm
- Incognito, Jocelyn Brown – Always There (David Morales Remix) 06:36 115bpm
- Lee Fields & The Expressions, Lee Fields – Ladies 04:17 176bpm
- Marvin Gaye – Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler) (Original Mix) 05:26 160bpm Ebm
- CeCe Rogers – Someday (Original Mix) 07:17 119bpm Am
- Honey Dijon, Nikki-O, Annette Bowen – Downtown feat. Annette Bowen feat. Nikki-O (Louie Vega Extended Raw Dub Mix) 03:33 126bpm Bb
- Quartette Tres Bien – Boss Trés Bien 05:28 120bpm
- Teddy Pendergrass, Harold Melvin & The Blue Notes – Don’t Leave Me This Way (Original Mix) 06:04 125bpm Gm
- The Staple Singers – Trippin’ On Your Love 04:27 bpm
- Curtis Mayfield – Back to the World (Original Mix) 06:50 164bpm Db
- The Specials – A Message to You Rudy (Original Mix) 02:54 104bpm C
- Black Coffee, Bucie – Turn Me On (Original Mix) 07:25 124bpm Cm
- Bob Sinclar – My only love (Original) 04:34 123bpm Gbm
- Love Unlimited – Move Me No Mountain (Original Mix) 03:55 90bpm Fm
- River Ocean, India – Love & Happiness (Yemaya Y Ochùn) [feat. India] (12″ Club Mix) 09:51 119bpm Gm
- Henrik Schwarz – Leave My Head Alone Brain (Original Mix) 08:00 123bpm Gm
- D’Angelo – Brown Sugar (Edited) 04:22 83bpm A
- Roisin Murphy – Incapable (Extended Mix) 08:25 114bpm Dm
- Honey Dijon, Channel Tres, Sadie Walker – Show Me Some Love (feat. Sadie Walker) 03:52 126bpm D
- Bobby Wilson – Deeper and Deeper 06:23 176bpm
- Sharon Ridley – Where Did You Learn to Make Love the Way You Do 04:51 bpm
- Alice Clark – Don’t You Care 02:50 bpm
- Earth, Wind & Fire – Devotion (Live) 04:52 92bpm Am
- Sharon Redd – Try My Love On For Size (Original Mix) 05:08 120bpm Am
- Ten City – Right Back To You (Extended Version) 09:10 120bpm D#m
- Incognito – Always There (David Morales Remix) 03:35 115bpm
- Public Enemy – Can’t Truss It (Original Mix) 05:22 102bpm Bbm
- Luther Vandross – Sugar and Spice (I Found Me a Girl) (Original Mix) 04:57 109bpm F
- Grace Jones – La vie en rose 07:28 176bpm C
- Ashford & Simpson – It Seems To Hang On (Original Mix) 05:12 114bpm Bm
- Leroy Hutson – Love the Feeling (Original Mix) 02:53 97bpm Bb
- Mr. Fingers – We Can Work It Out (Original Mix) 05:43 113bpm Gbm
- Loleatta Holloway, Bastian Zacit – Love Sensation (Original Mix) 06:06 126bpm F
- Adeva – Musical Freedom (Original Mix) 06:22 113bpm C
- Yazoo – Situation (12″ Remix) 05:46 119bpm Db
- Jamiroquai – Blow Your Mind (Original Mix) 08:32 105bpm Am
- Arrested Development – Tennessee (Original Mix) 04:32 100bpm Ebm
- Trussel – Love Injection (Original Mix) 07:56 112bpm Abm
- Mary J. Blige – My Love (Original Mix) 04:12 86bpm F
- De La Soul – Jenifa Taught Me (Derwin’s Revenge) 03:25 bpm
- Maze, Frankie Beverly – Joy And Pain (Remastered) 07:14 106bpm Bm
- Soulsearcher – Can’t Get Enough! (Vocal Club Mix) 06:53 128bpm Em
- Whitney Houston – It’s Not Right but It’s Okay (KCC’s Release The Love Groove Bootleg Mix) 07:02 128bpm Cm
- Patrice Rushen – Haven’t You Heard (Original Mix) 06:45 129bpm Dbm
- The Salsoul Orchestra – Seconds (Original Mix) 08:58 105bpm Em
- Lady Blackbird – It’s Not That Easy 03:00 bpm
- Mass Order – Lift Every Voice (Take Me Away) (Classic Boot Mix) 07:25 bpm
- Deep Dish – Flashdance (Original Club Mix UK Radio Version) 06:45 bpm
- Malcolm McLaren – Double Dutch 04:42 119bpm
- Junior Jack – Hola (Original Mix) 04:12 121bpm Am
- Voices Of Life – The Word Is Love (Say The Word) (Silk’s Anthem Of Life) 08:10 bpm
- Celeda, Danny Tenaglia – Music Is The Answer (Original Extended 12-inch Mix) 14:10 126bpm Abm
- Talking Heads – Once in a Lifetime (2005 Remaster) 04:19 116bpm
- Jungle Brothers – What “U” Waitin’ “4”? (Radio Edit) 04:04 110bpm Cm
- Kings Of Tomorrow – Finally (Extended Mix) 05:58 125bpm C
- Supershy – Change feat. Wayne Snow (Original Mix) 04:50 120bpm Cm
- Hannah Wants, Clementine Douglas – Cure My Desire feat. Clementine Douglas (Extended Mix) 06:38 122bpm Ebm
- Channel Tres – Just Can’t Get Enough (Original Mix) 05:03 121bpm Cm
- Ziyon, El Payo – Tailor Made feat. Ziyon (Original Mix) 05:22 120bpm Eb
- Close Counters – SNAP TO IT! (Original Mix) 03:30 131bpm Eb
- Three Kings, Jaygun, Bashy – Shake Dat Booty feat. Jaygun feat. Bashy (Original Edit) 07:34 125bpm Dm
- Felix Da Housecat, Chris Trucher – Chicago Love (Original Mix) 05:05 124bpm A
- Benny Mussa – If You Want (Luke Solomon’s Body Remix) 07:07 128bpm Dm
- Beyoncé, Madonna – BREAK MY SOUL (THE QUEENS REMIX) 05:56 120bpm Abm
- Daphni – Cloudy (Original Mix) 06:51 128bpm Cm
- Larse – A Part Of (Extended Mix) 04:38 128bpm Dm
- Virginia – Funkert (Original Mix) 04:27 127bpm Dbm
- ANOTR, Abel Balder – Vertigo (Original Mix) 04:16 132bpm Em
- Sable Sheep – Upon Burning Skies (Original Mix) 08:24 123bpm Em
- Dam Swindle – Good Woman (Edit) 03:35 125bpm Am
- Ezel, Rona Ray – Don’t Know Yet (Original Mix) 07:26 125bpm Dbm
- Honey Dijon, Sadie Walker, Channel Tres – Show Me Some Love feat. Sadie Walker (Extended Mix) 05:51 126bpm D
- Shiba San – I Wanna (Tchami Remix) 03:35 127bpm Fm
- Jamie Jones – My Paradise (Vintage Culture Extended Remix) 05:33 128bpm Bbm
- OFFAIAH – Find A Way (Extended Mix) 06:29 124bpm Gm
- Mr. V – Jus Dance (Dennis Quin Remix) 03:36 94bpm G
- Alister Fawnwoda, Tyesha Blount – Starlight (Original Mix) 05:59 125bpm Em
- Mistura, Dave Lee ZR, Jemini – Want Me Back (Jimpster Peak Time Deepness) 06:27 122bpm Db
- Girls of the Internet – Sound Asleep 03:45 124bpm G
- Tom Middleton – Cicadas (Maya Jane Coles Remix) 06:24 123bpm Dbm
- Rampa, Keinemusik, chuala – Les Gout (Original Mix) 05:44 120bpm Fm
- Crackazat – Demucha (Original Mix) 04:15 124bpm Cm
- Mary J. Blige – Good Morning Gorgeous (Kelly G Morning Pose Dub Remix) 03:27 125bpm Bbm
- Butch – Same Like Dope But Different (Original Mix) 04:41 123bpm Dbm
- Kabbala – Ashewo Ara (Dave Lee Afro Fusion Mix) (Original Mix) 05:59 124bpm Am
- Max Millan, Simon Adams – Mr. Franklin (Miguel Migs Salty Rub) 06:15 124bpm Am
- Situation – Get To Know Me (Hot Toddy Dub) 05:46 117bpm Dm
- Beanfield, Marzenka – Alone feat. Marzenka (Original) 07:29 122bpm G
- Delano Smith, Diamondancer – A Message For the DJ featuring Diamondancer (Original Mix) 05:36 126bpm F
- Clive From Accounts – 4 Time (Original Mix) 05:38 127bpm Dm
- Jerk House Connection, Akram Sedkaoui – Each & Every Day (Life Goes On) feat. Akram Sedkaoui (Rocco Deeper Mix) 08:35 127bpm Gm
- ANOTR, Abel Balder – Your Mind (Original Mix) 05:40 130bpm Gm
- Rodney Hunter – Temperature’s Rising (Original Mix) 03:51 118bpm Dm
- Pugs Atomz, Inkswel, Eliza Dickson – Why Don’t You Listen (Fred Everything Remix) 06:02 119bpm Fm
- Folamour – Fearless (Original Mix) 05:23 122bpm Gm
- Mr. Flip – Hit Different (Afefe Iku Remix) 04:51 113bpm Dm
- Jonny Miller, Kid Fonque, ASAP Shembe – Connected Beings feat. ASAP Shembe (Jazzanova Remix) 05:56 120bpm C
- Carlo Gambino – Dance For You (Original Mix) 07:27 122bpm Am
- Gerd – We Bring U Muzik (Warehouse Mix) 06:08 126bpm Ab
- Joeski – Rude Boy (Original Mix) 06:20 125bpm C
- Musta, Venessa Jackson – Loving Me (Hot Toddy Remix) 08:00 84bpm Am
- youANDme, Kristina Sheli – Moment 04:35 124bpm C#
- OVEOUS, Don Kamares – Legacy (Original Mix) 05:35 123bpm Dm
- KE, Risk Assessment – Feel That (Franck Roger Remix) 06:28 124bpm Ebm
- Paperclip People – Throw (Original Mix) 06:47 127bpm C
- Austin Ato – When Love Is Tender (Original Mix) 08:42 127bpm Ab
- Francisco Allendes – What You Do (Original Mix) 06:49 127bpm D
- Particle – Let It Go (Original Mix) 06:34 87bpm Cm
- Afefe Iku – Sista Georgia (Original Mix) 11:35 122bpm Dm
- Mike Steva, Stevo Atambire – Destiny Song (Pa’ala) feat. Stevo Atambire (Original Mix) 05:54 121bpm Bm
- PAWSA – Room Service (24 Hour Mix) 04:44 130bpm Am
- Kerri Chandler – Coro (DJ Spen Kaoz Re Edit) 06:30 124bpm Dm
- Awen, Caiiro – Your Voice (Adam Port Remix) 04:20 122bpm Gbm
- Inaya Day, Harry Romero – Rise Up (Extended Club Mix) 06:19 127bpm Cm
- Pig&Dan – Rock You All Night (Original Mix) 03:27 123bpm Bm
- Yousef, The Melody Men – Hear That Sound feat. The Melody Men (Club Mix) 05:56 128bpm D
- GruuvElement’s – Boom Room (Original Mix) 06:39 94bpm Em
- Dam Swindle – All I Want (Edit) 03:56 124bpm Dbm
- Mike Dunn, LOA. – When The Dust Clears feat. LOA. (MD MixX) 03:42 124bpm F
- Seamus Haji, Phebe Edwards – Better Come Again 04:00 120bpm Em
- Suzanne Palmer, Mark Picchiotti, Craig J. Snider, The Absolute – I Believe feat. Suzanne Palmer feat. Craig J. Snider (DJ Spen & Michele Chiavarini’s Higher Love Dub Mix) 06:15 124bpm Eb
- Paul Kalkbrenner – Bengang (Original Mix) 05:30 128bpm Dbm
- Louie Vega, Robyn – All My Love (feat. Robyn) 05:58 127bpm Gb
- Daniel Steinberg – Groove People (Original Mix) 05:29 125bpm C
- Purple Disco Machine, Kaleta, Bosq – Wake Up! (Extended) 06:56 122bpm Dm
- Kon, Fiorious, Saturday Love – 2 B Free (Oliver Dollar Remix) 04:31 123bpm Em
- Lady Blackbird – Lost and Looking (Colleen ‘Cosmo’ Murphy Cosmodelica Remix) 03:42 120bpm G
- Kerri Chandler, Bluey Robinson – Tenacity (Main Vocal Edit) 04:25 124bpm D
- Honey Dijon, Ramona Renea – Love Is A State Of Mind (Original Mix) 03:13 125bpm Cm
- Adam Port, Alan Dixon – Forms Of Love (Original Mix) 06:03 122bpm Bb
- Jamie Jones – My Paradise (Original Mix) 03:31 128bpm Bbm
- Fka Mash, Sio – Bumblebee 03:38 116bpm Gm
- Dennis Cruz – Ready For The Blues (Original Mix) 05:00 128bpm Cm
- Ramin Rezaie – Searching (Original Mix) 03:57 131bpm Am
- Tony Lionni – Out Of Sight (Special Edit By Jerome Sydenham) 06:15 124bpm C
- HRDY, Paulo Maria – Connected (Original Mix) 05:42 124bpm Gm
- Dario D’Attis – Tanzstube (Original Mix) 07:44 120bpm Bbm
- AMP Fiddler, Andrés, Dames Brown – What Would You Do? feat. Andrés feat. Amp Fiddler (Two Soul Fusion Remix) 03:07 125bpm G
- Low Steppa – Closer (Original Mix) 04:57 125bpm Bbm
- Fred Everything – Searching (Original Mix) 08:03 120bpm C
- Sophie Lloyd, Pauline Taylor – Angels By My Side feat. Pauline Taylor (Floorplan Remix) 03:28 125bpm Fm
- S.A.M., Sarah Ikumu – Spotlight feat. Sarah Ikumu (Mousse T. Shizzle Mix) 03:20 123bpm Gbm
- Malone – Time To Move (Original Mix) 03:08 125bpm Em
- Steve Bug, Mr. V – Back To ’95 feat. Mr. V (Cinthie‘s ‘Just A Vibe’ Remix) 06:12 124bpm Gm
- Khan, Julee Cruise – Say Goodbye feat. Julee Cruise (LoSoul ‘She’s Homeless’ Mix) 07:08 116bpm F
- Dam Swindle – Hey Mister 03:59 126bpm Am
- Julien Jabre – Voodance (Original Mix) 07:29 123bpm Dbm
- B Beat Girls – For The Same Man (Nic Fanciulli Remix) 03:34 127bpm E
- Mark Broom, Riva Starr, Star B – Fire (Ron Bacardi Remix) 05:42 126bpm Bb
- Make A Dance – I Need Somebody (Original Mix) 03:20 122bpm Bm
- Beyonce – BREAK MY SOUL (Original Mix) 04:38 115bpm Abm
- Zach Witness – Frankie & Levan (Original Mix) 03:41 127bpm Am
- Danny Tenaglia – The Brooklyn Gypsy (Original Mix) 07:41 153bpm Dm
- Beau – Losing You 03:23 124bpm E
- Felipe Gordon – The Love (Original Mix) 07:38 120bpm Gbm
- Ferreck Dawn, Izzy Bizu – Life (Original Mix) 02:51 125bpm Cm
- Kimberly Davis, The Shapeshifters – Love’s Been Waiting (7″ Version) 02:48 123bpm Gbm
- ANOTR, Sebastian Kamae – Time To Smoke (Original Mix) 08:46 130bpm Gb
- Daniel Anthony – Endless (Original Mix) 07:03 126bpm Dbm
- Jamie Jones, AMEME – Pliva 04:04 123bpm Fm
- Darius Syrossian, DJ Supreme – I’m The Joker (Original Mix) 02:36 129bpm Gm
- Oliver Way – Stained Glass Shadows (Robert Hood Remix) 06:54 128bpm D
- Sailor Jane, R.E.A.D. – Where’s My Phone? feat. Sailor Jane (Marco Faraone Remix) 03:35 128bpm Fm
- Daniel Steinberg – Take My Hand (Original Mix) 05:17 130bpm Gm
- AMP Fiddler, Andrés, Dames Brown – What Would You Do? feat. Andrés feat. Amp Fiddler (Folamour 12″ Remix) 04:30 121bpm Am
- Brian Burnside – This Generation (Franck Roger Mix) 08:20 127bpm Dm
- Chymamusique, Colbert, LaTique – Above My Head (Radio Mix) 04:34 118bpm Gbm
- Brooklyn Baby – NYC (Original Mix) 05:04 128bpm Em
- Marlon D – Jesus Creates Sound (Original Mix) 05:30 126bpm Ebm
- Kiko Navarro – Dope High (Vocal Mix) 07:52 92bpm Fm
- Franck Roger – Don’t Ever Luv Me (Original Mix) 06:44 124bpm Dm
- 40 Thieves, Qzen – Don’t Turn It Off (Original Mix) 04:38 117bpm Em
- Linkwood – Tears (Original Mix) 08:39 96bpm Bm
- Mr. V – Somethin’ Wit Jazz (Dario D’Attis Extended Remix) 07:08 122bpm Bbm
- David Morales, Elle Cato – Holding Me Touching Me feat. Elle Cato (Extended Mix) 06:58 126bpm Bbm
- Bassfort – Moon Shadow (Joe ‘Joaquin’ Claussell Remix) 11:26 124bpm G
- Close Counters – GET DOWN! (Original Mix) 04:17 122bpm Ebm
- Steve Lawler, Marco Lys, Joy Farrukh – If Only You Knew feat. Joy Farrukh (Extended Mix) 05:37 126bpm Am
- Todd Terry, Riva Starr – This Is The Sound (Original Mix) 06:07 126bpm Gm
- Honey Dijon, Dope Earth Alien – It’s Quiet Now (Original Mix) 03:02 123bpm Cm
- Jon Cutler, E-Man – It’s Yours (Kyri Markou Extended Remix) 05:39 126bpm Am
- Thakzin – The Magnificent Dance (Original Mix) 07:05 88bpm F
submitted by newmusicrls
to HypeTracks [link] [comments]