Paula deen pumpkin pie
Can I freeze uncooked pumpkin pie filling, thaw it later in the fridge, and pour it into the tart shells? (image is the recipe I'm using)
2023.05.29 02:22 psychosis_inducing Can I freeze uncooked pumpkin pie filling, thaw it later in the fridge, and pour it into the tart shells? (image is the recipe I'm using)
2023.05.29 01:49 cindyloohoos [Product Question] smoothening indented acne scars?
they aren't really deep, but i can feel a very slight indent and see the indents in certain angles of light. they're across my really bad post inflammatory erythema marks. not sure if this indentation will sort itself out when my PIE is healed, or if it'll remain indented. what should i do to smoothen it out? i currently use paulas choice azelaic acid and .045% tazarotene (arazlo), which is a type of a retinoid.
submitted by cindyloohoos
to SkincareAddiction [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 01:09 missjeanlouise12 [SELL][US to anywhere]$10 palette section includes indies and mainstream; other indie and mainstream palettes, nail polish, eye and lip products. Brands include Sugarpill, Sigma, MAC, Nars, Chanel, KimChi, Viseart and more
Hello, and welcome to my sale!
I go by timestamps in this thread, so please do not message me until we have come to an agreement about pricing. I accept PayPal Goods and Services and will cover associated fees. I’ll hold items for a couple of hours unless you request differently, and will then move on to the next interested party if there is one. Some items may be posted on multiple platforms and I will usually go by timestamps across all platforms, but do reserve the right to prioritize buyers who will be purchasing multiple items.
Shipping starts at $5.00 for light items within the continental US and will increase with weight and distance. Palettes and nail polish are likely to cost more. I'm happy to ship internationally as long as you understand that postage can be costly. I do look for the best rates, domestic or international, and I ship quickly. Unfortunately, postage rates have increased and there’s only so much I can do. No minimum purchase.
I have marked a lot of things down significantly, including many $10 palettes, indie shadows in the $2-$6 range, and cut prices on everything. I can’t say for sure how much more flexibility I can offer, but try making me an offer
rather than closing out and moving on!
I’ve added swatch pictures that I found online for many of the products that have glimmer, shimmer or shifts. Hopefully this helps show how beautiful and unique these products are! $10 palette section! All palettes in this section are marked down to $10 Ace Beaute Falling for You palette
$15 Alamar Cosmetics Spanglish Pressed Pigment palette
, 3 colors swatched,
$15 bh Cosmetics Run Wild x Tina Yong
, 3 eye colors swatched.
$12 this is heavy and will require more postage to send Beauty Bakerie Sugar Cookies palette
, most colors used 2 or 3 times,
$20 Colourpop Salvaje palette
, some colors used 2 or 3 times,
$15 Colourpop Semi Precious
, some light use, one color chipped,
$12 Estee Edit The Gritty Eye Palette
, 3 colors swatched once,
Juvia’s Place The Magic Minis
$15 Juvia’s Place The Zulu
, 3 colors swatched,
Notoriously Morbid Aim With My Eye palette
, 3 colors swatched.
$16.00 Pretty Vulgar Pretty Birdie
, light use,
$36 Sigma Warm Neutrals Vol. 2
, 4 colors swatched,
$15 Sydney Grace Chase Your Dreams
, 2 colors swatched,
$14 Violet Voss Drenched Metal palette
, swatched but one color has a chip missing,
$18 Violet Voss Essentials 2
$12 Other Eyeshadow Palettes Dia & Noche Once Upon a Time palette
, 4 colors swatched, $5 Fantasy Cosmetica Bard palette
, Never used but arrived with middle shade shattered. Retails for $38.99. $20 Fenty Beauty Snap Shadows Mix & Match eyeshadow palette in Cadet
, used 3-4 times at most, Retails for $30 . $18 Kat von D Serpentina palette
, some light use, missing loose pigment. will need extra shipping
$20 KimChi Chic Juicy Velvet palette
; see swatch photos from Kimchi Site
, BNNU, $12 Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Powder Palette in Jolina
, 3 or 4 colors swatched. $25 MAC Cosmetics Aaliyah eyeshadow palette
, 4 colors swatched, $18 Peach Queen We’re All Mad Here
, 3 colors swatched. Sold out on site
$20 Pink Crush Cosmetics Nocturnal Garden palette
, brand new, $22 Pinky Rose Cosmetics Sunflower palette
, most shades swatched once, $12 Sigma x Beauty Bird Dream Palette
, most colors swatched, comes with brush, $25 Sugarpill Capsule Collection in black and orange versions
, each swatched or 4 times, $22 each; both for $40 Urban Decay Urban Spectrum palette
, 5 colors swatched, will require a couple of dollars extra to ship due to weight
, $25 Viseart Golden Hour
, usage shown, $25 Eyeshadow Singles, Eyeliner, etc.
About Face Matte Fluid Eye Paint (l - r) in It’s a Blitz and Vertigo Flowers
. Swatched with clean, disposable brush. $11 each or both for $20
bh Cosmetics x DojaCat Cascade liquid eyeshadow in top - bottom Berry and Royal Blue
, used 3 or 4 times each. $8 each or both for $15 Glossier Lidstar in Fawn
, hard to tell how much is left even though I only used a few times, $8 JD Glow cosmetics
L-R: Galaxy liner in Nocturnal; glitter tube in Poise; galaxy liner in Facetime. Each used up to 3x with clean, disposable brush. Retail for $9-10. $4 each; all 3 for $10
Indie shadow large pans $3 each JD Glow 37mm metallon shadow in Bestie
$7 JD Glow 37mm metallon shadow in Blue Avenue
$7 Give Me Glow foiled pigment in Anastasia
$6 Give Me Glow ultra matte pigment in Dramatic
$6 Give Me Glow ultra matte pigment in Tan Lines
$6 Moira Cosmetics Lucent Cream Eyeshadow
, L-R Cosmos, Earth, Nimbus, each BNIB, $5 each or all 3 for $12 Lipstick Benefit California Kissin’ Color Balm in Poppy
, swatched once with brush, $12 Fenty Gloss Bomb in Fenty Glow
, BNNU, $6 Gucci lipstick Agatha Orange
, swatched once with clean lip brush, $
15 Lime Crime Wet Cherry Gloss in Pumpkin Pie
, BNNU, $10 MAC lipstick in Chili
, BNIB, $10 Mally x RuPaul Discotheque Lip Topper in Condragulations
, bnnu, $8 MBA Cosmetics Glossy Glaze in Miss Monroe
, still sealed, seller image here
Pat McGrath Labs Bronze Astral Vinyl Gloss
, 0.34 fl oz, $14 Highlighter Becca Shimmering Skin Protector liquid in Opal
, BN/still sealed, $10 Becca Shimmering Skin Protector pressed in Burnished Copper
, BNNU, $12 Miscellaneous Pulp Riot Blank Canvas Hair Color Remover
, Unopened, 1.5 oz packet of powder. $6 Nail Polish all full size/13-15 ml unless otherwise stared. Will require extra shipping costs Chanel Le Vernis in Délicatesse
, an opaque rose-brown. BNNU, $20. Swatch photo not mine
. Chanel Le Vernis in Paparazzi
, described as a “plummy brown with copper pearl. BNNU, $20. Swatch photo from Temptalia website
. Chaos and Crocodiles in Wishing Star Sky
, probably a few years old. Swatch photo
. $6 LynB Designs Fishing With No Bait
, golden peach linear holo, used for one mani, $6 photo from blogger Naked Without Polish
. LynB Designs, L - R Sage It Ain’t So, Rustworthy, Gamboge You Don’t
, all BNNU from Tonally Awesome collection. See pictures from site of Sage It Ain’t So
, and Gamboge You Don’t
. $7 each, will bundle. Moon Shine Mani Nail Polish
. Click on shade for swatch photos. And Then There Were None
, The Geller Cup
, The King of Bad Thanksgivings
, North by Northwest
. BNNU, $8 each; will bundle multiples OPI Visions of Georgia Greens
, shimmery green/pink duochrome. BNNU, $6. blogger swatch photo All Sally Hansen BNNU, now $5 each Sally Hansen Color Therapy in Plum Euphoria
, Multichrome shifts purple-blue-green. Swatch photo not mine Sally Hansen Miracle Gel in Combustealable
. Swatch photo not mine
. Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Hyp-nautical
, blue/purple/fuchsia multichrome, See stock photo here Perfume
I have a spreadsheet of indie sample and full-size perfumes/other indie products here
if you are interested.
submitted by missjeanlouise12
to makeupexchange [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 19:04 ejdhdhdff What are the most sought after or expensive 3 wick candles?
I have way too many 3 wicks and I’m trying to sell them locally. (This isn’t a selling post) I’m not looking to make a huge score on them just need to free up space so I’m letting them go at $5 per candle. However: which candles should I hold onto- I.e what are the more rare ones or which should I charge more for?
This is a list of what I have. Sorry for the bad formatting. It’s in list form on my notes app but here it isn’t.
🐸ALMOND (❤️) 🐸ALOHA KIWI PASSIONFRUIT (❤️) 🐸BALLERINA ROSE (❤️) 🐸BANANA BUNDT CAKE (have 2) (❤️) 🐸BERRY WAFFLE CONE (❤️) 🐸BLACKBERRY CRÈME FROSTING 🐸BLACK CURRANT VANILLA (❤️) 🐸BLUEBERRY PIE (❤️) 🐸BLUEBERRY SUGAR (❤️) BONFIRE SMORES (❤️) 🐸BUTTERSCOTCH TOFFEE (❤️) 🐸BUTTERY POPCORN 🐸CACTUS BLOSSOM (❤️) CAFE AU LAIT (❤️) 🐸CARAMEL CREAM SODA (have 2) 🐸CASABLANCA LILY (❤️) 🐸CEREAL MARSHMALLOW BAR (❤️) 🐸CHAMPAGNE TOAST (❤️) 🐸CHAMPAGNE APPLE & HONEY(❤️) 🐸CHERRY CHEESECAKE (❤️) 🐸CHERRY FROST (❤️) 🐸CHERRY MOCHA (❤️) 🐸CHESTNUT & CLOVE (❤️) 🐸CHOCOLATE BANANA MUDSLIDE 🐸CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE 🐸CHOCOLATE LAVA CAKE (❤️) 🐸CHOCOLATE PEPPERMINT CREAM (❤️) 🐸CINNAMON CARAMEL SWIRL 🐸CITRUS CRYSTALS (❤️) 🐸COCONUT MACAROON (❤️) CUCUMBER& LILY (❤️) DAYDREAM (❤️) 🐸DEEP BLUE SEA FALL FARMHOUSE (❤️) 🐸FIGI WHITE SANDS 🐸FIRECRACKER POP 🐸FLANNEL (❤️) 🐸FRESH CUT LILACS (have 2) (❤️) 🐸FRESH SPRING MORNING 🐸FROSTED CRANBERRY (❤️) 🐸FROSTED COCONUT SNOWBALL(have 2) 🐸GHOUL FRIEND (❤️) 🐸HOT COCOA & CREAM 🐸HOT COCOA & SCREAM (❤️) 🐸HOT FUDGE SUNDAE 🐸HONEYSUCKLE & PEACH SPRITZ 🐸ICED COCONUT MILK 🐸ICED DRAGONFRUIT TEA 🐸ICED LEMON POUND CAKE 🐸 ISLAND MARGARITA (❤️) 🐸LAVENDER MARSHMALLOW (❤️) 🐸MAPLE CINNAMON PANCAKES (❤️) 🐸MARKET PEACH & 🍓 POUND CAKE 🐸MERMAID WISHES (❤️) 🐸MIDNIGHT BOO CITRUS (❤️) 🐸MINT CHIP SHAKE (❤️) 🐸MAHOGANY TEAKWOOD(❤️) 🐸MAHOGANY VANILLA 🐸OCEAN DRIFTWOOD 🐸PACIFIC OCEAN AIR (❤️) 🐸PALO SANTO (❤️) PARADISE SUNSET (❤️) 🐸PB&J (❤️) 🐸PEACH BELLINI (❤️) 🐸PEACEFUL (peppermint & tea tree (❤️) 🐸PINEAPPLE CRUMB CAKE (❤️) 🐸PINEAPPLE MANGO (have 2) (❤️) 🐸PINK LILAC & VANILLA (❤️) 🐸PINK PETAL TEA CAKE 🐸PINK PINEAPPLE SUNRISE (have 2) 🐸POMEGRANATE LEMONADE (❤️) 🐸PUMPKIN APPLE(❤️) 🐸PUMPKIN PEANUT BRITTLE(❤️) 🐸RAINBOW WAVES 🐸RAINFOREST GARDENIA (❤️) 🐸RASPBERRY TANGERINE 🐸RED, WHITE & BLUE CAKE 🐸SALTED BUTTERSCOTCH (❤️) 🐸SNOWY PEACH BERRY 🐸SPARKLING PEAR RIESLING(❤️) 🐸SPICE (❤️) 🐸SPRING DAYLILY (❤️) 🐸SPRING PLUM & BLACKBERRIES 🐸STRAWBERRY POUND CAKE (have 2) 🐸SOUTHERN MAGNOLIA 🐸SUMMER BOARDWALK 🐸SWEET CINNAMON PUMPKIN(❤️) 🐸SWEET RED MANGO 🐸SUGARED LEMON ZEST (❤️) 🐸SUGARED ORANGE & Vanilla 🐸TEA & BISCUITS (❤️) 🐸THE PERFECT SUMMER 🐸TROPICAL BANANA (❤️) TWISTED PEPPERMINT 🐸UNICORN SPRINKLES (❤️) 🐸VANILLA BEAN NOEL 🐸VAMPIRE BLOOD (❤️) 🐸VANILLA BIRCH (❤️) 🐸VANILLA COLA CANDY (❤️) 🐸VANILLA PATCHOULI (❤️) 🐸VANILLA PUMPKIN MARSHMALLOW(❤️) 🐸WARM OCEAN BREEZE 🐸WILDBERRY JAM DONUT 🐸WINTER DAISY (❤️) 🐸WHITE GARDENIA (❤️) 🐸WHITE TEA AND SAGE
submitted by ejdhdhdff
to bathandbodyworks [link] [comments]
2023.05.28 14:26 TineInChucks Does our sweet 18-year-old Pumpkin Pie belong in this sub? 😻
2023.05.28 05:48 Kooky-Flatworm1823 (Overnight) Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal. Make-ahead, and easy to freeze! Recipe in comments.
2023.05.28 05:00 Altruistic-Cell-1621 (Overnight) Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal. Make-ahead, and easy to freeze! Recipe in comments.
2023.05.28 04:25 duellingislands 5:05 EEST; The Sun is Rising Over Kyiv on the 459th Day of the Full-Scale Invasion. This week's entry in our series on Ukrainian Recipes is Ryazhanka, a traditional and still very popular baked cultured drink. + Discussion + Charities
| || | submitted by duellingislands to ukraine [link] [comments]
🇺🇦 Слава Україні! 🇺🇦
_______________________________ Another entry in our series on Ukrainian cuisine!
Previous entries: Borshch Varenyky Salo Syrniki Korovai Horilka Pampushky Banosh Hrechanyky Kyivskyi Cake Makivnyk Vyshnyak Drunken Cherry Cake Varenukha Pumpkin Porridge Lazy Varenyky Holubtsi Kolach Kvas Christmas Borshch Uzvar Kutya Beetroot Salad Kapusnyak Nalysnyk Bublyk Deruny Wild Mushroom Sauce Yavorivskyi Pie Spring Dough Birds Kholodets Easter Bread (Babka/Paska) Khrin & Tsvikli Shpundra Teterya Green Borshch Kalatusha Elderflower Kvas Crimean Tatar Chebureky
Ryazhanka Ryazhanka made using a mason jar method. Photo: New York Times.
Today we will cover a drink that is not so internationally popular (yet!) but has potential for crossover stardom. It’s called Ryazhanka
, and for many Ukrainians, it's a staple found in the refrigerator year-round. If you visit a Ukrainian store, you will likely find no shortage of brands that aim to dazzle you with their hearty yet refreshing drink.
Ryazhanka is a baked cultured milk drink that is traditional in Ukraine and Belarus. Its taste is sweet and super creamy and not quite sour
- the tanginess from the fermentation gives it just a little kick.
It's also a very old drink. It is well recorded that during the era of Kyivan Rus, people made Ryazhanka in the Pich
(the traditional Ukrainian oven). They would heat up milk and cream at high temperatures (but without bringing to a full boil!) until they acquired a nice caramelized color.
While on some level I do believe that our old pal Domovyk
must of course be involved in the process of crafting Ryazhanka, I have also read in some sciencey places that during the baking process, milk proteins interact with the sugars in milk resulting in the formation of a new substance - melanoidins. Maybe Domovyk’s powers include control over high molecular weight heterogeneous polymers. :) Anyway, just like some other cooked dairy products (like ultra-pasteurized milk or ghee), melanoidins seem happy to provide the unique color of Ryazhanka. And of course, they impart a quite pleasant taste! To seal the deal, a little sour cream was traditionally added to the Ryazhanka after baking and with time the milk would ferment, adding another interesting element to the drink.
This stabilized drink of course allowed humans to preserve milk for a little longer before it went bad when civilization had not come up with refrigerators just yet; if you’ve been following this series, you’ll understand that Ukrainian cuisine is all about fermentation and preservation! And it's also worth mentioning that in a pinch, the rich and nutritious Ryazhanka could be a substitute for a meal, especially on a hot day, adding to its appeal. Note
: I am positive that you can find Ukrainian Ryazhanka in stores that carry brands from Eastern Europe, although I want to mention that regretfully the orcs developed their own knockoff brands so be careful and look for the country of origin on the label! And as we do not want you to support the war machine or get poisoned (are you sure Novichok is only in tea?), we’ll tell you how to make it at home!
How to Make Ryazhanka (With or Without Domovyk’s Help)
To prepare Ryazhanka, you will need only two ingredients! Ingredients
- Milk (full fat, as fresh as possible) - 3 Liters
- Plain whole milk Kefir - 4 Tbsp
- Note: It is traditional to use sour cream, but I worry that for the purposes of this recipe all international sour cream might not have the right cultures in it to be able to kick off the process, whereas Kefir probably does. Substitute same volume for sour cream or you could try full fat active culture Greek Yogurt.
- When fermenting, it’s really important that you make sure the equipment you use (pots including lids, spoons, etc.) are super clean.
- Pour the milk into a pan, and bring it to a near boil. Don’t let it actually boil because it could scald and ruin the taste - just get it to look like it’s threatening to boil. Leave it at this temperature for about 5 minutes. At the same time, it is important to really monitor the milk so it does not spill over the edge. Periodically stirring it helps.
- Heat oven to 150°C.
- Pour the milk into a vessel that can be used in the oven. Best is a nice ceramic pot.
- Place the pot with the milk in the oven and gently simmer for between 3 and 4 hours. Do not cover it with a lid.
- At this point a coffee-colored foam will appear on the surface if it has caramelized properly - it is now baked milk! Take it out of the oven and wait until it cools down to around 40°C. Very important to wait until cool because otherwise the heat will kill the helpful little fermentation guys in the next steps.
- You can remove the foam or leave it. [Ed. note: I leave it so I am not sure the difference exactly - if anyone knows, please tell us in the comments!]
- Pour a small amount of milk into the Kefir (or your substitute) and stir until smooth. Then pour this small amount of mixture back into the larger pot of baked milk.
- Cover the pot with a lid and then wrap it in a blanket, or towel, to retain heat. Leave in a warm place for at least 8 hours - it should become thick. You can keep it in this warm state for up to 24 hours, depending on the temperature of your warm place and desired thickness. I feel just a little bit dirty typing that.
- You can drink it right away after it has reached its desired thickness, but in summertime I recommend chilling it first! It can be poured into jars, and keeps for about a week in the refrigerator.
- 1 liter of milk yields approximately 700 ml of Ryazhanka.
- There is an alternative mason jar version of the recipe where you pour it into the jars after Step 8. In this case, you must absolutely boil the jars to sterilize them. Then use a coffee filter and an elastic band to cover them while you wait for fermentation.
- You can use Ryazhanka for the same applications you would use yogurt for, but Ryazhanka is naturally much sweeter.
- Try adding Ryazhanka to smoothies to fortify them in a creamy way - or substitute for milk when making pancakes to lend a more velvety texture. Sometimes Ryazhanka is used when making fancy baked desserts!
The 459th day of a nine year invasion that has been going on for centuries.
One day closer to victory.
🇺🇦 HEROYAM SLAVA! 🇺🇦
- u/Jesterboyd is a mod for ukraine and local to Kyiv. He is currently selling t-shirts raising money to buy some very interesting drones. Link to donation
- United24: This site was launched by President Zelenskyy as the main venue for collecting charitable donations in support of Ukraine. Funds will be allocated to cover the most pressing needs facing Ukraine.
- Come Back Alive: This NGO crowdfunds non-lethal military equipment, such as thermal vision scopes & supplies it to the front lines. It also provides training for Ukrainian soldiers, as well as researching troops’ needs and social reintegration of veterans.
- Trident Defense Initiative: This initiative run by former NATO and UA servicemen has trained and equipped thousands of Ukrainian soldiers.
- Ukraine Front Line US-based and registered 501(c)(3), this NGO fulfills front line soldiers' direct defense and humanitarian aid requests through their man on the ground, Ukraine's own u/jesterboyd.
- Ukraine Aid Ops: Volunteers around the world who are helping to find and deliver equipment directly to those who need it most in Ukraine.
- Hospitallers: This is a medical battalion that unites volunteer paramedics and doctors to save the lives of soldiers on the frontline. They crowdfund their vehicle repairs, fuel, and medical equipment.
- Humanity: Co-founded by u/kilderov, Humanity is a small team of volunteers securing and distributing humanitarian aid to the most vulnerable populations in temporarily occupied Kherson Oblast. Kilderov and his friends were under occupation in Nova Kakhovka in 2022.
You can find many more charities with diverse areas of focus in our vetted charities list HERE.
2023.05.28 00:50 ButternutOkra (Overnight) Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal. Make-ahead, and easy to freeze! Recipe in comments.
2023.05.27 07:29 summerbaby98ttv [US/ANYWHERE][SELL/SWAP][PERFUME]
Hi! Open to swaps/bundle deals :) Shipping starts at $5 in the US. $10 minimum order please, prompt payment via PayPal *Orders come w a freebie until I run out Spreadsheet here
for more details!
—Chocolate Cake LN —Marshmallow LN FS —Honey craves Hungry Ghosts FS —Glittering Cherry FS —Herne —Garnet Grapefruit FS —Ganesh FS —Jinx —Trust —Surfers on Acid —Orange Creamsicle LN FS —Brioche LN
—Philtre d'amour FS —Calliope
—Paladin —So long squares
HAUS OF GLOI
—Brown Sugar —Cutie Pie —First Blush —Lemongrass Ice Cream FS —Pumpkin Oatmeal Stout —Sweet on U —Troika —Tamarind Soda
FRANKLY TRY THIS
—Strange bunny visitor FS —Fae Forest GS
KYSE —Zucchero filato
LUNAR LIFE APOTHECARY
—Cocoa Kitten Dreams
—Sugar Cat FS —Pyramid Cake FS —Pink quartz
—House of Intimacy —Plot twist —Lilac rabbit —Poppycock (lemon meringue) FS —Preposterous (strawberry shortcake) FS —It's Hive Code —Fairy Garden —Ailirophilia
—Strings of lights in the forest —Pelicans dive in the ocean
—Blackburns Parlor FS —Blackburns Farmstead —Chantilly Cream —Chiffon
—Disco Stardust —Rickey —Ancestor —Solar Croakus —Lunar Anura
submitted by summerbaby98ttv
to IndieExchange [link] [comments]
2023.05.27 02:55 crisfreda Cutie pie
2023.05.26 22:27 Poufii pumpin pie the youtubehr
2023.05.26 16:07 its_the_shimmer Having a hard time leveling your cooking skills? This should help!
2023.05.26 15:07 PurpleStarburstDemon Damn Skippy tierlist (of the songs I've listened to)
2023.05.26 15:06 NoDoctor4460 1940s Van’s Drive-in menu, Burbank, California
2023.05.26 06:46 mangomelliii [routine help] How to use Paula’s Choice exfoliant & naturium tranexamic acid
Hi, so I’ve been wanting to fade my PIE scars & heard tranexamic acid was good. This is my current routine:
My night time routine:
- ALWAYS la roche posay foaming cleanser for oily/combo skin
- panoxyl every other day or don’t sweat
- Paula’s choice 2% salicylic acid exfoliant (on the alternate days I don’t use panoxyl)
- haruharu black rice hyaluronic toner
- byoma gel cream moisturizer
- seal with laneige water sleeping mask
i ALWAYS use the toner and moisturizer, and most of the time the water mask. however, I can’t find anything on how to use the tranexamic acid with the exfoliant or the toner.
I know I can use panoxyl and the tranexamic in the same day, just not the same routine. It keeps saying to use tranexamic before moisturizer so idk if my toner would be overkill even though it’s hyaluronic.
submitted by mangomelliii
to SkincareAddiction [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 05:17 Mad-Mandrake No fat diet for gallbladder removal
I (m20) was diagnosed with multiple gallstones awhile ago and unfortunately am someone who gets symptoms. (Like level 5-8 URQ abdominal pain that lasts a while) I finally have a surgery date in 2-3 weeks. My surgeon said to eat a no fat diet. I'm wondering if I'm taking it too seriously? I'm worried if there's more cons to how little fat I'm eating.
So I've adjusted my diet to doctors orders. I only eat meals composed of fruits, veggies, potatoes, rice, quinoa, lean chicken, 1% fat turkey, fish, beans, eggwhites and tea. (Tho not bland, I made myself a fat free pumpkin pie recently and fat free bbq chicken wings) Litterally the only thing I've allowed myself to eat with fat in it are 1 gram of fat rice cakes once a day. I plan on continuing this limited diet from now until 1-3 months after surgery, as she states it's important to eat low fat to let the body adjust for the best results after surgery (like my body being able to tolerate normal fatty foods once I recover, as she says it'll take a month for my digestive track to re-learn how to function and eating fat too soon can jepordize it for the long run)
My abdomine has been hurting for a bit lately and I'm wondering if eating 0 fat has effected any of you poorly..? Like those of u who also eat no fat? She said to not even eat healthy fats (like butter, oils, Avocado, nuts, etc.) So I haven't. Is that what you guys have done or were told as well? Does it seem like sound advice I should adhere to? Or am I too strict with my new diet?
submitted by Mad-Mandrake
to gallbladders [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 04:05 throwawayflapper1929 [SELL] CUT PRICES! Mostly New! Gucci / Charlotte Tilbury / Glossier / Rose Inc / Surratt / Dior / Kosas / Dr Dennis Gross / Diptyque / Sol De Janiero / Pat McGrath / By Terry / Drunk Elephant / Tower 28 / Sunday Riley / Paulas Choice / Merit /
EYE MAKEUP: https://imgur.com/a/cxlVmdW
- Thanks for checking out my post! I am selling a good part of my collection and backup products. I am a reliable and trustedseller on reddit with lot of history.
- I APOLOGIZE FOR THE POOR FORMATTING
- Some rules:Free Items with purchase only. Minimum of $30 spend before shipping. Bundles take preference.Discounting:- Take $5 off every $75 spent ; $10 per $135 (before shipment fees)- Shipping is $6 for USPS First Class Mail, anything that is over 12 oz will need to be mailed USPS Priority Mail. The cost of that is $8 + and varies based on your location. Please be understanding about shipping costs for heavy packages.- I will only wait 2 hours for a payment before moving to NIL- Paypal Goods and Services only- I live in a pet free/ smoke-free /covid free home- if no condition is listed the item is new. Feel free to ask any ?
- =BLUSH / BRONZERS: https://imgur.com/a/wpgYiPt
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Beautiful Skin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream Bronzer , Medium BNIB $36 $32
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Blush Sex on Fire BN $25 now $22
- CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Trio, Warm Up. Swatched. $30
- DANESSA MYRIKS Colorfix Mattes, Latte, Swatched $10
- LILAH B Bronzed Beauty, Used Twice. $20
- KOSAS Blush Duo, Velvet Melon. Used 3x $8
- KOSAS Blush Duo, 8th Muse. BNIB $10
- KULFI EAUTY Mehndi Moment Blush, Blessed Berry BN $15
- MAC Glow Play Blush, Cheer Up, used 3x $10
- MARC JACOBS lush and Libido used 3x. $10
- MILK Baked Bronzer, Dazed $15 BN
- PIXI Honey QUartet Quad BN $7
- SURRATT Blush La Vie En Rose $24 New
- BLUSH / BRONZERS / HIGHLIGHT 2: https://imgur.com/a/lighqGI
- BITE Daycation Blush, Coconut Rum. Swatched. $20 $10
- CHANTECAILLE Radiance Cheek Duo, Rose. New. LE. $85
- NUDESTIX Matte, Sunset Strip. Used 3x $8
- ROSE INC Solar Radiance Refill, Brilliance. New. $10
- PAT MCGRATH LABS Nude Venus Divine Blush and Glow Cheek Palette, Highlighter Swatched $30
- SURRATT Blush Tu Mai Face Rouger Used Once $20
- MERIT Flush Balm Mini, Fox, BN $7
- SURRATT Blush, Parfait, BN $25
- TATA HARPER Blush, Charmed. Used 2x. $15
- TAN LUXE The Face Illuminating Drops Light - Med $25
BOBBI Brown Long Wear Eye Stick - Bone - used 2x $15
- BOBBI BROWN Dual Ended Cream Shadow Stick - Golden Pink / Taupe BN $20
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Legendary Lashes Mini Mascara. $8
- COLOURPOP Zodiac Shadow, Libra, Swatched. $10
- KULFI Shadow - Bronze Brocade BN $15
- HOURGLASS Curator Invidividual Shadow: LUX. New. $20 $10
- HOURGLASS Custom Curator Palette 5 pan with 3 swatched shadows as shown $30
- KULFI Zari Eyes Eye Shadow Bronze Brocade BN $12
- NUDESTIX Rustic Grotto Mini New. $5
- PERSEPHONE Shadows - FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING
- PAT MCGRATH Eye Dolls - Rose Venus - $20
- RARE BEAUTY Discovery Palette BN $20
- URBAN DECAY Primer Potion, Eden, Swatched $10
- EYE MAKEUP ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/a08o8cC
- BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Gel Eyeliner Chocolate Shimmer Swatched $15
- BOBBI BROWN Dual Ended Long Wear Shadow Stick Bronze Pink / Espresso BN $20
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Supermodel eye duo swatched $15
- NUDESTIX Rustic Grotto. Used Twice. $5
- GLOSSIER Play Eyeliner, Disaster Class, BNIB $25
- Lilah B, B Stunning Quad. Used 3x. $25
- RMS Eyelight, Sunlight, BN $15
- EYE MAKEUP ALBUM 3: https://imgur.com/a/vPqDB9Y
- FENTY True Neutrals Palette, missing light shade, other shades used 3x $5
- HOURGLASS Curator Invidividual Shadow: ACT. New. $20 $10
- RARE BEAUTY Brow Harmony Duo. Taupe. $10
- GLOSSIER Boy Brow. Blonde. Used 5x. $8
- GLOSSIER Lid Star, Cub. Used 3x. $8-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- COMPLEXION PRODUCTS- Foundation/PowdeHighlightePrimer: https://imgur.com/a/miukwg3
- BOBBI BROWN Luxe Highlighter, Gilded Petal. Swatched. $10
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Nudegasm, Swatched $95
- DIOR Face and Body Foundation, 1W, used 5-7x $22
- FENTY Pro Filter Soft Matte Foundation Shade 175 BNIB $2
- HUDA Concealer , Vanilla Swirl BN $15
- LAWLESS Perfecting Setting Powder, Light, BN but a scratch (came like this) $25
- KOSAS Cloud Set Powder, Comfy (has box, not shown), swatched. $20
- MILK Cheek Stick, Werk, Swatched $8
- OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Stick, Banana$15PAT MCGRATH Concealer Shade 5. Used 5x. $10
- PAT MCGRATH Concealer Shade 6 BNIB $17
- RARE Beauty Always an Optimist Powder, Deep, New. $5
- RITUAL DE FILLE Highlighter, Solar Flare, Used Twice $12
- SURRATT Perfectioniste Corrector Palette Shade 6. New. $3
- PURLISSE BB Concealer, Fair BNIB $10S
- SEPHORA Best Skin Ever concealer Swatched 17.5N $10
- TOWER 28 SOS Spray Used 3x $10
- YENSA Super Serum Silk Foundation Fair 3 BNIB $2
- 0YSL NEU Bare Tint Mini. Shade 5. $5
- COMPLEXION ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/d9Yb852
- BOBBI BROWN Skin Full Cover Concealer, Warm Ivory. Swatched. $10
- BY TERRY Brightening CC Serum Apricot, New. $35
- BITE Changemaker Foundation. L15. Swatched. $7
- COVERFX Concealer, Shade G1. Maybe 50% left? FREE
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Flawless Filter Shade 2 Swatched $25
- ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear 1N1 ivory nude BNIB $25
- FENTY Matchstix Mini. Sinamon. Used 3x. $
- 5GLOWISH Bright Light Concealer Fair Light Swatched $10
- IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Undereye. Light Golden. Light Use. $8
- KULFI Concealer, Rose Rush. New. $15
- MAKEUP FOREVER Mist and Fix BN $2
- 0MILK Future Fluid Concealer 3N. Swatched. $15 $10
- OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Stick Pumpkin BN $15
- PATMCGRATH Skin Fetish Concealer L6 BNIB $17
- PAT MCGRATH Skin Fetish Under Eye Powder Light $15
- PIXI mind your own glow palette. $5
- REM BEAUTY Sweetner Concealer. Fair 6n. Swatched. $1
- 0REM BEAUTY Sweetner Concealer Light 2n. Swatched. $10
- SURRATT Concealer Shade 3 Swatched. $28
- SURRATT Surreal Skin Foundation Wand Shade 4. Used Once. $35
- COMPLEXION ALBUM 3 https://imgur.com/a/8eSagXH
- BOBBI BROWN Skin Long-Wear W-026 Warm Ivory. BNIB. $20
- ESTEE LAUDER Futurist Hydra Rescue 1W1 Bone. Swatched. $15
- DR JART Premium BB Light Medium Exp 9/2023 - Used 3x. $15
- PETER THOMAS ROTH Instant Firm Primer 30ml New $25
- RARE BEAUTY Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer 20W swatched $18
- GIVENCHY Prism Libre Matte W245 Used 4x, pump is finicky but works fine $20
- GUCCI Luminous Matte Foundation 160N BNIB $45
- ROSE INC Softlight Concealer LX030 Swatched $15 $10
- ROSE INC Softlight Concealer LX040 Swatched $15 $10
- ROSE INC Skin Luminious Tinted Serum 040 used 3x $25
- SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Radiant Lifting Foundation 160 Lace. Swatched. $25--
- LIPS; https://imgur.com/a/Ir0bAoy
- FENTY Mini Fenty Glow $6JONES ROAD Golden Shimmer Cool Gloss $10
- KAJA Balmy Bento 01. $10
- RMS BEAUTY Flirtation of Color Lip Palette New $20
- LIPS ALBUM 2: https://imgur.com/a/5MdNdDY
- GXVE Lightweight Longwear Matte Lipstick, Tomboy. BN $10
- ILIA Balmy Tint, Wanderlust. Used 3x. $10
- MILK Lipstick, CREAM. Light use. FREE
- NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Mini, Dolce Vita, New $7
- RARE Beauty Lip Liner, Fun, Used once. $9---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
- VARIOUS: Brushes / Hair / Body Care https://imgur.com/a/Ti3AHAP
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Eye Blender Brush $15
- KAYALI Pistachio Gelato EDP 33 BN $70 (heavy)
- NECESSAIRE The Body Cream BN $20 (heavy)
- PAT MCGRATH Concealer Brush. New. $15
- SEPHORA PRO #45 brush $10SURRATT Sculpting Brush, new. $65 now $55
- SURRATT Artistique Foundation Brush, New. $60 now $50
- SURRATT Artistique Concealer Brush Grande New $35 now $30
- ST TROPEZ Luxe Tan Tonic Drops $25
- ST TROPEZ Luxe Body Serum $25
SOL DE JANIERO Cheriosa 40 Spray Full Size $25 SOLD
SOL DE JANIERO Rio Radiance Spray Full Size $25 SOLD
- SOL DE JANIERO Coco Cabana Spray 3 oz size used 2x $15 PENDING
FRAGRANCE ETC https://imgur.com/a/PqiIhwF
- HAIR ALBUM 2: https://imgur.com/a/XOUqehv
- AMIKA Water Sign Hydrating Hair Oil $17 $15
- DAE Monsoon Moisture Shampoo $15
- GISOU Honey Infused Hair Mask 75ml BN $15
- VEGAMOUR Hydr-8 Deep Moisture Repair Mask BN $30
- VEGAMOUR GRO Serum BN $45
- DIPTYQUE Dancing Ovals LE Roses Candle. NEW $100
- DIPTYQUE Kyoto EDT - Sprayed 3x. LE. $250
- DIPTYQUE Do Son Eau de Parfum 100ml - 95% left $150
- DIPTYQUE Do Son EDT 3.4 oz LE blue Bottle. $110
- DOLCE and GABBANA L'Imperatrice EDT. 95% Left. 50ml. $35
- NEST Balanese Coconut Perfume Oil BN $22
- REPLICA Mini 7ml Bubble Bath BN $10---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-SKINCARE ALBUM 1 https://imgur.com/a/UT4JTZE*AVENE
Cleanance SPF 50 (bought in France) New exp 2025 $20
CAUDALIE Premier Cru Serum BN $60
CLARINS Total Eye Lift New. $40
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Cream BN $40
- DR ZENOVIA Benzoyl Peroxide 5%. New. $5
- FARMACY Waterless Vitamin C used 2x $10
- FRESH Black Tea Advanced Age Renewal Cream BN $40
- HYLAMIDE Pore Flush 95%+ Left $10
- OLE HENRIKSEN Strength Trainer Cream BN $22
- PIXI Nutri Eye BN $15
- PEACE OUT Repairing Moisturizer BN $15
- PETER THOMAS ROTH Max Vitamin D Fense SPF 50 BN $20
- SUPERGOOP Glow Setting Powder BN $25
- WISHFUL Yo Glow BN $15
- YENSA pink Lotus peptide cream. New. $10
- SKINCARE ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/doHPaep
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Baby Facial Used once $30
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Powerpeptide Serum 5ml $8
- FRESH Kombucha Facial Essence BN full sz $50 (heavy)
- ISLE OF PARADISE Mini Self Tanning Drops FREE (1 each)
- LANEIGE Retinol Firming Cream BN $25 $20
- NEOGEN Cranberry Foam Cleanser $10
- DR ZENOVIA Advanced Retinol Night Repair $20
PAULAS CHOICE Multi Collagen peptide Booster BN $30
- REN Limited Edition AHA Tonic. Used Once. $10
- THE OUTSET Caffeine Micro Polish BN $20
- SUNDAY RILEY CEO BN $45
- SKINCARE ALBUM 3: https://imgur.com/a/ATUTAKv
- KATE SOMMERVILLE Hydrat Kate Recharging Serum BN $35
- KIEHLS Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30 BN $10
- KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop BN $10 exp 1/2025
- KOPARI Face shield spf 30 BN $15
- PEACE OUT Dark Spots Serum BN $15
- THE INKEY LIST Succinic Acid Treatment BN $5
- STRIVECTIN Multi Action Super C Retinol, 75% left $15
- SUNDAY RILEY B Nice $40
- TATA HARPER Regenerating Cleanser Mini 15ml $8
- YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE Superberry Dream mask BN $30
- SKINCARE ALBUM 5 https://imgur.com/a/T1Xt9AT
CHANTECAILLE Eau de Rose 90% left. $30
- FRESH Black Tea Overnight Mask 30ml. New. $20
- FRESH Rose Mask 1 oz. New. $12
- FRESH Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. 1 oz. new. $20
- KORA ORGANICS Plant Stem Cell Serum $35
- MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray - $5
- MARIO BADESCU Brightening Eye Serum. $10
- PAULA CHOICE C5 Super Boost Cream. $20
- PIXI Remedy Rose Mask. $10 FREE (heavy)
- PIXI Rose essence oil - FREE
- PAULAS CHOICE Hyaluronic Acid Booster BN $20
- THE ORDINARY HA 60ml bottle used once. $5
- SKINCARE ALBUM 6 https://imgur.com/a/viZEcDb
ALPHA H Balancing Cleanser, NEW. $20 $10
- PAULAS CHOICE C5 Super Boost Eye Cream. $22
- BANILA Clean it Zero BN $10
- JOSIE MARAN Pineapple Enzyme Cleanser BN $15 heavy
- THE ORDINARY Salicylic Acid 60ml BN $6
- THE ORDINARY Multi Peptide HA Serum BN $15
- SUMMER FRIDAYS Midnight Ritual Retinol BN $35
- NECESSAIRE The Body Retinol BN $25 heavy
- SUPERGOOP Unseen Body Sunscreen BN $25
- SKINCARE ALBUM 7 https://imgur.com/a/ZmLaI8N
- ALGENIST Liquid Collagen Gift Set - 10 day results kit $88 at sephora - BN $30 (heavy)
- BELIF Aqua Bomb 25ml LE design. $15
- CLARINS Beauty Flash Peel $20
- DR DENNIS GROSS Fill and Repair Serum $45
- DERMALOGICA Circular Hydration Serum MIni FREE $10
PAULAS CHOICE Rescue and Repair Intensive Moisturizer BN $15 sold
- PIXI Volume Infusion Sheet Mask BN $5
- PIXI Collagen Tonic $8 (heavy)
- ST TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Mousse and mitt, new $20
- KOPARI Sun Shield Soft Glow Daily Face BN $15
- KOPARI Sun Shield Body Glow SPF 50 $25 $20
- KOPARI Rose Gold Sun Shield SPF 45 $25 $20
- JLO Booty Balm BN $25 heavy
- MURAD Correct and Protect SPF 45 BN $40
- MURAD RETINOL RESCUPLT BN $50
PAULAS CHOICE Calm Repairing Serum Used Once $15 SOLD
submitted by throwawayflapper1929
to makeupexchange [link] [comments]
2023.05.26 02:52 GroundbreakingDig322 The official layout
According to the new test, press sings, this is what the sides are going to be for damn Skippy [Album] Side 1 1.Dead Sea Monkeys 2.Sky Is Not Blue 3.Pumpkin Pie 4.When Robots Attack 5.Geeks in Love 6.New Way Out Side 2 1.What Will Happen Will Happen 2.Kitten Is Angry 3.The Ceiling 4.Subtle Oddities 5.Gonna Dig Up Alec Guinness 6.Flamingo Legs Side 3 1.Ode to Crayola 2.Rainwater 3.Smell Like a Cookie All Day 4.Dizziful Bliss 5.Word Disassociation 6.Eventuality [Bonus tracks] Side 4 1.Scatterbrained 2.Musical Chairs (Alternate Version) 3.March of the Living Figments 4.Elvis Porn 5.Mothers All Over the World 6.Lollipops 7.Bicycle Race 8.Fuzzy 9.Bottom Line
submitted by GroundbreakingDig322
to lemondemon [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 21:12 Super_Swag_Hacker Late May Quick Giveaway
Need to off-load things to free up storage space in the interim while I do my ruins wall giveaways. If you would like to sign up for the recent one, it's a post from a few days ago and there's still spaces available. Feel free to come and go as you like. The Dodo code is JT5PK.
Where everything is:
- Beach 1 (Western-most beach w/ pier): Tree branches
- Beach 2 (Immediately west of the airport): Iron,
clay, stones, clothes, DIY recipes
80 bunches of 30 tree branches (68 remain)
32 bunches of 30 iron (9 remain)
8 bunches of 30 clay
64 bunches of 30 stones (30 remain)
Furniture: (ALL GONE)
| |Academy uniform | |Hand-knit socks | |House slippers | |Humble sweater
| |Knit hat | |Lunch-service apron | |Mom's hand-knit sweater | |Mummy outfit
| |Round-frame glasses |Toad parasol || |Balloon hat | |
| |Macrame tapestry | |Cute DIY table (x2) (blue) | |Shower set | |Palm-tree lamp (pink)
| |Jukebox | |Soup kettle | |Round space heater (orange) | |Bamboo-slats fencing
| |Mush lamp (green) | |RC helicopter (blue) | |Full-length mirror | |Imperial bed (blue)
|Bamboo doll ||Bamboo wall decoration ||Bonfire ||Cardboard bed ||Cherry wall |
| |Falling-snow wall |Garden rock || |Iron closet | |Mixed-fruits crepe | |Peach pie
| |Pear tart | |Pile of cardboard boxes | |Potato curry | |Pumpkin cupcakes | |Pumpkin scones
|Seafood salad ||Stacked-wood wall || |Trophy case |Zen-style stone || |
submitted by Super_Swag_Hacker
to NoFeeAC [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 18:24 Michimon1993 [M4F] Your Murdered Yandere Husband Returns For You [Horror] [Obsessive] [Kissing] [Chasing] [Creepy]
Context: You are a scheming, feather-wearing femme fatale who has recently murdered your adoring husband, inheriting all his riches and a hefty life insurance policy. One night, while sipping champagne in celebration, you suddenly hear shambling footsteps outside and are horrified by an unexpected visitor.
Tags: [M4F] [Horror] [Yandere] [Toxic] [Obsessive] [Funny Pet Names]
Monetization: I have no problem with this. Anyone can use this script if they wish, I just write these for fun. Please let me know if you want to use it as I’d love to listen! Thank you!
[Howling wind, fireplace crackling, shambling footsteps muffled behind a door]
[Keys jangling in a lock, door swings open]
“Honeyyy, I’m home!”
“Oh, darling! My angel, my little pumpkin pie! I’ve missed you so much!
[Footsteps come closer]
“Oh? What’s this? Darling, did you open the champagne without me?”
“That’s alright, my dear. I didn’t expect you to wait for me. I’ve been gone for quite a while, after all. Although… Come to think of it, I don’t actually know where. The last thing I remember is us celebrating our one week anniversary at that charming little Italian restaurant. You took my wine and poured a strange powder into it which you claimed would enhance the flavour. Then we had gelato and some cocktails. You kept looking at your watch and asking me how I was feeling. My sweet, sensible darling. You’re always thinking of me. God, I love you. I love, I love you, I love you, I love you. Come here, I’ve got to get my hands on you. Let me hold you.
[Listener backing away]
“Darling? What’s wrong? You look like you’ve seen a –”
[Door slams and listener runs upstairs]
“Oh, my dear, I know what this is about! Please, there’s no need to be embarrassed!”
[Footsteps following upstairs]
“You’re upset about the toaster incident, aren’t you? When you accidentally dropped it on me while I was in the bath-tub? Honey, I told you, these things happen! It’s just a good thing I forgot to tell you there was a power cut that day. Otherwise you’d have had yourself an extra crispy fried husband!
[Laughs and opens door]
“Oh, my love. You look so pale. Is it something else? Hmm. Let me think. Ah, I know! It’s about our trip to the national park last week, isn’t it? Ahh. I made such a scene when I almost fell into the alligator pit. Although I could have sworn someone tripped me… I’m sorry, darling. All I want is to make you happy. Utterly, deliriously happy – just like you make me! Now, please, get in these arms so I can cover you in kisses!”
[Rapid footsteps and tussling sounds, listener runs out of the room]
“Darling, wait! Don’t go! I need to hold you. Come back! DARLING! I SAID COME BACK!
[Rapid footsteps in pursuit, floorboards creak]
[A door slams, grunting and jiggling handle, intense breathing]
“Darling… Darling, I – I love you so much, but… you make it difficult when you run away. Remember what Dr Thorne said? One of the pillars of a strong marriage is communication. We need to talk about whatever’s bothering you. Hmm. Maybe you just… need time to adjust? Being married, living in a new house… I know it’s a big change. If that’s it, my dear, I’ll buy you whatever you need to feel like this is your home. We can even get you another grand piano. I’ve been meaning to replace the one those movers you hired accidentally dropped on me.”
“Remember that, darling? Good thing I stopped to tie my shoes, huh? A few more steps and I’ve have been flattened like a cartoon character.”
[Laughs and sighs happily]
“Come on, my dear. Let me in. Let me in so I can love you.”
[Door-handle jiggling, thudding against door]
“I can’t stand another second without you – please let me in, darling. I – I don’t feel like myself. Since I got back from…. wherever I’ve been, something’s felt different. I don’t know what it is, I just know I need you in my arms. I can’t stand it. Let me in, let me in, let me in, LET ME IN!”
[Loud, wood-splitting thud, door shudders open]
[Unhinged, tremulous laughter]
“Well, look at that! I don’t remember being so strong. No matter. Where’s my sweet girl. Darling? Darling, are you hiding? Where are you?”
[Slow footsteps advancing into the room]
“You know, my dear, it’s the strangest thing. I seem to be… decaying, slightly.”
[Wet, crunch sound]
“Wouldn’t you know! My finger – I just snapped it off! Clean as a cracker. How about that?”
“You know what else, darling. Some things are coming back to me. I think I know where I’ve been, after all. The things I’ve seen… God… The things I’ve seen, darling, I – I’d rather forget them. And the only way I can is by feeling your lips on mine. Darling... Let me gather you in my arms and kiss you. Let me kiss you so I can escape these visions and feel alive again! I need you. I need you now. I need you NOW!”
[Whips closet door open, choked sob of joy]
“There you are! Oh, my love. Sshhh, no. No more running. Just come here.”
[Muffled movement sounds, embracing, sigh of relief and contentment]
“Oh, darling, darling, darling, darling. I love you so much. So [kiss], so [kiss] much.”
“Sshhh, don’t struggle. You look so tired. You need to rest. We both do. And wouldn’t luck have it that I know of a wonderful place to get some rest. A place where we can enjoy the deepest, most peaceful sleep. Together.”
[Struggling sounds, grunting]
“I said don’t struggle, my dear. My family mausoleum may seem uninviting, but I promise, you’ll never enjoy a more sound slumber. Perhaps that’s why I awoke. I knew the only way I could rest peacefully was with you by my side.”
“Come now, my dear. The grave awaits us.”
[Door opens to howling wind, fades]
submitted by Michimon1993
to ASMRScriptHaven [link] [comments]
2023.05.25 17:25 makomakomakoo Should I offer multiple dessert options??
So I’m getting married in October and to play into the fall theme, my fiancé and I decided to have a variety of pies for dessert in lieu of a big wedding cake. We were thinking pumpkin and apple to keep it simple, and those are usually pretty popular flavors (and his nephew is allergic to tree nuts so pecan is off limits). The original plan was to have a small cake for a cake cutting moment, with the pies as the main dessert, but we’re starting to rethink the cake idea for budget (and time) reasons, so the pies would be the only option.
My mom keeps insisting that we offer something else like cookies or brownies for the people who don’t like pie. I get her point, but I also feel like people don’t say this when cake is the only option and the couple only has a wedding cake. My parents have helped out a lot, but I am paying for all of the food, along with most of the other vendors, so I don’t really want to pay more money for something that doesn’t really fit our vision for the wedding, especially since we’re not offering nothing for dessert.
How do you guys feel about offering just one type of alternative dessert instead of a whole dessert table? Should we go ahead and try to find something else?
Also as an aside, I know we’re still planning late in the game; two people with ADHD who are also (subsequently?) bad decision makers are not the best for planning big events
submitted by makomakomakoo
to weddingplanning [link] [comments]