Georgetown university class of 2026
University of Michigan
2010.02.26 22:19 dragpent University of Michigan
**University of Michigan subreddit** Post anything related to the University of Michigan. Be it class, sports, clubs, wanting to meet up, anything!
2010.02.01 23:20 dihydrogen_monoxide Georgetown University
The unofficial subreddit of Georgetown University, located in Washington, DC; home of the Hoyas.
2020.04.06 18:59 UCLS Class Of 2026/Best CLass Ever.
for members of the UCLS Class of 2026
2023.06.11 00:13 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Charles Miller – The Writersonal Branding Playbook ✔️ Full Course Download
What You Get: Brand Identity
- Refining it when it’s obvious
- What to do when it’s not obvious
- Being known for one thing
- Adding personality
- Adding uniqueness
- Gearing everything around your goals
- How to write the perfect bio
- Header and profile photos
- Pinned tweet strategies
- LinkedIn featured section strategies
My 9-Step Universal Writing System
- How to find accounts to network with
- Replying quantity and strategy
- When to start DMing
- How to DM people to sell
- How to DM people to just be friends
- Taking relationships off-platform
- Get inspiration (tools and resources included)
- Pick your angle / big idea
- Research (tools and resources included)
- Gather Assets – Photos, information, links, etc
- Write an outline
- Write the body – How to inform and retain interest
- Write the conclusion – How to finish strong and sell
- Write the hook/Intro – How to get and keep attention
- Edit – Mindset, tools, and strategy
- Creating content for your goal
- Types of content that work
- 48 templates that crush it over and over again
- 21 hooks that crush it over and over again
- The right way to use artificial intelligence
- The infinite content playbook
- Frequency depending on platform
- Getting endless ideas from others, yourself, and software
- Leveraging your personality and experiences
- Long-form vs mid-form vs short-form
- Balancing trust building and engagement farming
- Twitter giveaways, quasi-giveaways + same for LinkedIn
- How to create LinkedIn carousels
- Differences between LinkedIn, Twitter, and IG/TikTok/Shorts
- Repurposing to LinkedIn, Twitter, and IG/TikTok/Shorts
- The exact process of sitting down and doing the work
- My universal writing process applied to content
- Examples of best in my network
- Reciprocal engagement
- Strategic partnerships
- Paying for promotion (how to do it right)
- Service options
- Product options
- Options that are somewhere in the middle
- Which to build at which stages
- How to make an offer irresistible
- Examples of best in my network
- Bonus: My hyper-effective offer launch playbook
Watch Me Build A Brand
- The link tree strategy
- The full website strategy
- Persuasive landing pages
- Pinned tweets, pinned IG posts, and LinkedIn featured section
- Where/how to plug links besides your profile
- Cold outreach basics
- Examples of best in my network
Putting It Together
- Finding people to network with
- Engaging, DMing, and partnering
- Content creation
- Initial offer
- Basic funnel
- Later offers
- More sophisticated funnel
- Phase #1: 0 to 1,000 followers
- Phase #2: 1,000 to 10,000 followers
- Phase #3: 10,000 to 100,000+ followers
- Time-blocking strategy
- When to sell different types of offers
- Managing expectations, staying sane, and staying persistent
- 49 viral post templates to plug and play PDF
- 21 hooks that crush it over and over again PDF
- 175-post analysis / swipe file
- Creator funnel analysis
- General copywriting analysis
- Top software tools for writers and creators
- 50 Rules For Better Writing (100-page eBook)
- Written 30-page personal branding summary
- Written 30-page freelance guide
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
2023.06.11 00:12 Token16171 Open Source Lore Franchise - Presentation & Storytelling Idea
my name is Mathias, I'm 30 years old, and I have been working full-time as a copywriter and content coordinator for 5 years, including for a high stakes company from Germany. However, my true passion lies in creative writing, which I have been doing since childhood. I signed up for Reddit specifically because I think it's the best place to showcase my idea.
Attached to my updated project presentation, I have included considerations for a collaborative storytelling idea. I hope it's enough to meet the worldbuilding context guidelines of this subreddit. If not, I do have specific worldbuilding ideas - but that would make the post quite lengthy . I am looking forward to feedback! For those who are interested, please join our Discord. You can find the link below the youtube video. Updated presentation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hS961-c8-ck&ab_channel=ProjectMoonstone
Storytelling Idea for a Collaborative Universe
Think of an open-source franchise as a grand scheme, meticulously crafted by a vast community. Within this universe, imagine five unique heroes, each brought to life by a different author. Yet, all these authors adhere to the established rules of this universe.
Each one could hail from a different region— North, South, East, West, and Center. Even though they might be worlds apart, their destinies could intertwine in more ways than just their shared geography. Personal Turning Points, Shared Timeline
Here's where it could get interesting. Each hero could undergo a pivotal event in their personal journeys, a real game-changer. The catch? They all face these trials at the same moment. It's like they're alone but together at the same time. This simultaneous timing could subtly bind their stories together, setting the stage for more significant intersections later on. Parallel Narratives with Intersecting Moments
In my opinion, the real charm of this concept lies in the interplay of distinct yet interconnected storylines. Picture one hero in the thick of a battle, surrounded by flames. Other heroes, miles away, might catch sight of the smoke or cross paths with characters from that same battle. They might not be on the scene, but these shared elements could create subtle links between their individual narratives. A Slow Dance Towards One Shared Story
Over time, these initially separate threads of heroism could gradually merge into a collective narrative. It's not about hastily blending stories; it's more of a slow dance, a deliberate intertwining of tales that pays homage to the art of shared storytelling and the interconnectedness of our heroes' journeys. Connecting Elements
And how do these stories interact and overlap? The possibilities are vast. One hero's actions could ripple across the universe, affecting others. Common challenges, recurring motifs, or sought-after artifacts could serve as additional ties. Even secondary characters could provide a link, appearing across narratives and often bridging the gap between our heroes.
In essence, this concept could stand as a example of parallel and intersecting storytelling - at least in my imagination. Each hero's journey could stand alone, yet they're all potentially part of a larger narrative. The beauty of it is how these tales can simultaneously be independent yet form an epic, unified story.
What are your thought's?
submitted by Token16171
to loremasters [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:12 Jina04 I'm so depressed now...
Hi, I don't know what to do now. I'm suffering with my IB. I'm in grade 11 now, so IB 1. Now, my IB 1 is going over. I only have final exam from next Wednesday. I was good at studying. In Korea, I was quite top students in grade in my middle school as I could go to high school for specific purpose of study. I was proud of myself that I did it by myself without any other private study help. After moving abroad because of my father's job, the situation totally changed. I couldn't follow up the class. I couldn't understand it during the class time, so I could ask a question to teacher, even I couldn't answer to the teachers' question anymore. Even though, I could cover them by using my extra time after school. So I could get high gpa as 4.00 , perfect score. So I believe that I'm adapting here, overcoming the problem. But after studying IB, I felt like I just fail it. IB course has much more contents to study and requires a lot of work to do like IA, EE or CAS. I couldn't focus on my study well with much time that I used to. I just attend school while still having trouble to understand it. Since I couldn't understand the contents, I have to study from the basic concept, and textbook questions, and then past papers and further materials. So.. there were so many things to do and I couldn't get them perfectly. My score falls. In 10th grade, I got overall average as 94. But after IB 1, I got 82 for first term, 78 for second term, and 80 for this last term. (Our school has 3 terms per year) Since my school has exam every week (not for all subjects, but rotated) I couldn't review the part that I lost or prepare forward. Now, I feel that I'm completely lost. Worst thing is that I already fail my physics, and math once each. For physics, which that I persue for major, I'd never get more than 80. Always got 60-something and sometimes more than 70. Can I go to university? Can I just apply for it? I'm so scared that I fail my life. My parents already gave me up. They are just focusing on my little brother.
Can anyone suggest me how to deal with this situation? Can I get some hope just for my IB Final?
submitted by Jina04
to IBO [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:11 amicofrizzzz Looking for someone willing to write within the Boungou Stray Dogs fandom~
I'm not replacing anyone! Literate at least, but I could accept semi-lit if your definition of it surpasses 500 words. Also, the length isn’t it all. If you submit to me a piece that makes no sense, even if it is 5k words or something, I won’t care. Obviously, I demand a writing sample and I’ve got one to offer back. No universal law implies that we’re going to be compatible partners. Typos are okay, everyone makes mistakes, imma make lots too.
If you’re not comfortable with some OCC chit chat/gushing about plots and all, then I don't think we'd be a match. I’m generally a very warm and sociable person.
No OC allowed. Louder for the people in the back. NO OC ALLOWED. I only write canon x canon.
My favourite ships, thus the ones that I’d be really happy to write, not gonna lie here.
♕Character I’m willing to write, might exclude some scenarios.
♔Character I’m able to write.
Some mix and match might be also on the table!
If you're interested pls give me a lil introduction of yourself and provide a writing sample. (Whatever works, do ya have a fic? A reply you've written you're extremely proud of? PERFECT.) And I'll have one to send you back. Also, I don't roleplay on reddit, but I must prefer discord for it.
submitted by amicofrizzzz
to Roleplay [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:11 jlopez51 Tesla Model 3
submitted by jlopez51
to car [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:10 Whaleicecream Grades+Motivation:College w/Lexapro
I started taking Lexapro after the pandemic started and can’t help but notice a stark change in academic performance. I am not sure what to attribute this change to and reflect on if it was Lexapro or habits created/not followed because of the medication.
I went from a solid 4.0/4 of two years of college classes to a 3.3/4. I stopped taking Lexapro after concluding that there might be a correlation.
What’s been your experience as it relates to school?
I think it took away my motivation and sense of urgency and made me complacent with delinquency and missing deadlines. Some anxiety is good while in school. I regret not just taking medication for performance on tests like the adrenaline blockers instead of Lexapro which impacted everything else.
submitted by Whaleicecream
to lexapro [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:10 ittookawholearmy Finding Out Your Passion
People keep saying to look into your past to figure out what you liked doing as a kid, this in turn should be your passion, thus a possible source of income. However, I’ve been traumatized since age 3 so instead of being a normal kid I developed depression very early on and wasn’t able to care for hobbies much. For those who figured out how to accumulate a salary based on your passion, how’d you figure it out? I have a university degree but I’ve always wanted to work for myself. Any advice or life experience would be appreciated.
submitted by ittookawholearmy
to selfimprovement [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:10 Better-Procedure-723 I have photos
2023.06.11 00:10 Name1123456 Advice for engineering freshman taking math 251
Taking math 251 as an engineering freshman next semester, what advice do you have? I need an A in the class, so if any of you guys recently took it and were in the same situation, lmk how it went. The last post on this was almost a decade ago, so I’m betting things have changed since then. I also couldn’t find any released tests for this class like for 151 and 152, so send me those if you have them.
submitted by Name1123456
to aggies [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:10 ThrowRAarw I (26f) have a fat crush on a good friend (25m) of a girl (24f) I was seeing
Earlier this year I started hanging out with this girl that I kind of had a flirtationship with for a while before the fact. She seemed to like me but I was very transparent from the beginning about our 'going out' being a little bit more of a friends with benefits thing; I explained on our second 'date' that I was still getting over someone, I had university deadlines on the way and I was not really emotionally ready for a committed relationship. I told her that I enjoyed her company and our intimacy but I was not ready for anything more than that, and I made sure to discuss if she was okay with that nearly every time we hung out. A month and a half way (keep in mind this means we hung out only a handful of times) into our 'thing' I became really busy with university deadlines, 5 days a week of work and a family member hospitalized so I didn't have time to hang out, or talk. When I say I barely had time to pee during the day I mean it. Admittedly, I did not really text her after things got a little lighter for me because I felt very burnt out and I still had to go to work everyday. When we would run into each other she would pass by me and ignore me, sometimes she would just wave but mostly seem like she did not really want to see me despite her coming in to where I work. Nothing bad between us really happened so I asked her to meet so we could talk and she told me she was hurt because she felt things were going somewhere, that she started to have feelings for me. I feel awful of course, there was no proper way to apologize, anything I wanted to say sounded pretentious and inconsiderate. So I told her that in this case it is probably best for us to end things, I'd feel awful to know that I am getting the benefits out of the friendship and she's left hurt. We had a great and intensely transparent conversation. However, after that we have not really spoken, I kind of want to respect this decision, I don't feel in the position to reapproach anything, nor do I really want to tbh. However, I've been running into a good friend of hers around where I work. She would tell me about how she wanted us to meet because she thought we could be good friends. He comes in more often now and we have a conversation here and there during my shift. Lately, I've been wanting to see him come into where I work every day. To be clear I do not know the nature of their relationship and to what extent they are really close but I know they hang out. I'd really like to ask him to hang out because I really want to get to know him and from what we’ve talked about already we have some pretty niche things in common. How do I approach this situation? TLDR: I have a crush on a good friend of a girl I broke things off with 2 months ago. I broke things off because she started to catch feelings and I was really not ready for a relationship. This friend she would tell me about has started to come to where I work from time to time and I started to like him. I think it may be reciprocal. What do you suggest I do next?
submitted by ThrowRAarw
to relationship_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:09 shanster925 TIFU by bringing a spider to yoga.
This happened on Friday!
I have been going to a hot yoga class for a few months now. It's a great workout, and helps stretch out my tight muscles and terrible posture.
Because my schedule allows it, I usually go to a midday class at 10 am or 12 pm. There are fewer people so it isn't too crowded and I don't feel like such an idiot if I'm not doing things properly, etc. I live in a city pretty close to a river, and hence we get gigantic spiders around here. The front of our house in the warmer months has a rotating cluster of arachnids, varying in size and colour (none of them are venomous, as far as we know...) A common breed of spiders are these big black bastards; about the size of a loonie/silver dollar and fast. They don't bite, but they are alarming. We have seen them in the house, and they quickly get a ride outside via a piece of paper and a cup. Yesterday I went to my usual 10 am class, and I was about 5 minutes before start time so the room was already full of folks laying on their backs and meditating, so I was coming in very quietly - this is key.
I got to my spot, rolled out my mat, and one of the black devil spiders came scurrying out and started running through the room full of quiet, meditative, mostly old ladies.
I couldn't react how I should have, which would have been, "ah! What the fuck?!" and then capturing the 8-legged jerk and put him outside. Since I was in a quiet room that has the faux pas of noise, I mindfully reacted with a quiet, under my breath, "oh... Ok then."
I calmly walked out to the front desk and asked for a piece of paper and a cup, keeping an ear out for the inevitable screaming and panic as the monstrous insect crawled over someone's face. The receptionist was staring at me, so I explained that I had an 8-legged hitchhiker and needed to rescue him from either a frantic squashing, or from overheating... Unless spiders do yoga.
I got the equipment and went back in. Again, quietly and without disrupting shevasana, I went to scooch the spider to the cup. This aggressive shithead started running as soon as the paper went on the floor. Luckily, he ran toward the exit.
I opened the door, again, quietly and caught the spider in the room before taking the spider outside. The teacher was about to enter the room, so I explained what had happened, and they said, "oh, you're a good yogi then for rescuing him!"
TL;DR: A big mfer of a spider was in my yoga mat and was seconds from turning a quiet, meditative class full of older ladies into utter chaos.
submitted by shanster925
to tifu [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:09 encrsrp type me post!! pls help :(
(i got tired of answering at some point and i think you can notice that, so sorry if my tone suddenly changes shsk, i didn’t answer in order so the ones written clearly more hastily are the ones i wrote after have got tired lol)
I tried to type myself multiple times but i always reconsider it… so i’ll try to answer the questions and drop some test results i got :) + english isn’t my native language so im sorry for eventual mistakes in my writing!!
• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
I’m 21 and i’m a female (trying to better understand if a feel comfortable identifying myself as genderfluid/bigender), i’m neurodivergent (adhd+autism+giftedness) and that has often made difficult to type myself. I’m really energetic and i like doing stuff, in the meaning that i hate stay sitting still and i always need stimuli both it is mental or physical. Even when i am w others, i need to do things w them, not just talk about things, unless we talk about smth i really like (which are usually relate to things I’ve to explain somehow) , but still i prefer do it while doing smth like drawing or walking. ‘Bout that I can say I really like doing activities w people especially when I am in charge, meaning that I like to decide what to do and so I usually prefer the company of ppl who are more kinda followers (but I won’t, for eg, chose an activity if I know the person I’m with doesn’t like it or doesn’t wanna do it, I’d probably try to convince them somehow - I also could be manipulative sometimes- but I’d still respect their decision at the end, I could be upset by that tho, it depends on how much I wanted to do that activity and the reason behind the “no”, but I’d not show it and try to be the more comprensive I can be, it really depends on the situation and the person tho. Also if it can counts to better understand my type, I didn’t like this question lol, bc its so general “general description of yourself”, in which sense help, what is ‘general’ abt a person to you, I’d end up writing everything just in this answer (that’s why I’m gonna stop myself here btw).
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow? A part for being neurodivergent i struggled in my teen years with some ‘issues’ and even if i’ve never had a diagnosis (except for an ed’s one) i’m pretty sure i went through some pathological behaviour (therapists have mentioned histrionic behaviour at first and then covert narcissistic one), now i’m feeling so much better but i think that period had a big impact on my personality and behaviour causing me to be more insecure abt other opinions (which wasn’t a real worry before, not that much) and to be afraid of being a bad person or coming back to the person i was at the time.
• Describe your upbringing. Did it have any kind of religious or structured influence? How did you respond to it? I grew up basically by myself, considering that my parents have always been very neglective and distant to me and my needs, they’ve always done the minimum til i became able to do thing on my own (eg. they cooked for me til i went grown enough to do it by myself - i was 12 - and never done that again), so i’ve always been really independent and this helped me being really open-minded but also made me difficult to develope opinions/judgment, cause i haven’t had any type of influence, i started to cope this by reading and attach to fictional characters, that are still now the ones who help me grow a more coherent personality ig, if it makes sense, also by analysing their psychology as i said and understand them i’m able to explain what i think and also better understand myself and others. Basically I could say I’m very opinionated, but especially now that I fear being offensive/bad person, I tend to keep all to myself also bc I’m scared of seem incoherent since if I hear or read different perspectives abt smth which I’ve already an opinion of I can completely change my view, even if I would’ve defend that opinion w my life, which makes me feel so ashamed somehow either bc even if I hide it I hate losing arguments or being wrong in general (if this happens during an argument - I can’t help but would do anything to win it-) and bc as I said I don’t wanna ppl say /think I’m incoherent or whatever.
• What do you do as a job or as a career (if you have one)? Do you like it? Why or why not? I work in a supermarket atm and my occupation is to supply the markets shelves with products, i really like it cause it keeps me active and also i have to organise things, which i love (much more if it’s a practical type of organisation, I like organise and categorise objects, things I can see and touch, not ideas, If I have to deal w them I need to write them down or visualise them somehow to have the same satisfaction). Tho, in september i’ll start a performative arts academy (singing, acting and dancing), performative arts are one of the things i love more in the world, i never get bored while practicing them (i HATE boredom). Here I think it’s worth to say that my favourite type of dance is ballet bc I have to keep my body in control, it’s impossible to explain how good I feel when I do that, pay attention to every part of my body and feel the sensation of control. + I think it’s also important to say that i usually learn by seeing, in general i prefer seeing videos ora images, or even better doing what i’m learning, but i noticed that if i just watch someone dance (for eg) w/out thinking to much about it or focus to much, it’s like my brain registers it and then it’s able to do it three thousand time better then if i would’ve tried to get every particular and overthink abt everything i have to do. While abt acting i feel really comfortable in fakes emotions or situations, i feel A LOT but i don’t like to talk abt my feelings in general ig ?? I tend to bottle everything up, especially negatives emotions and never show them, but when im acting it’s a total different things (maybe bc i know they’re not my own feelings yk, and even if i relate ppl don’t know i relate lol), in this way im also really good at manipulate my own brain in believe what i have to feel and how to act, i’m so good at being manipulative -either w myself and others- even if i try to not do so w ppl (some times i just cant help it tho -I understand when it’s to much and I’ll never doit if i know it can harm in any way), when i was little i used to do it more.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed? I don’t mind being alone, but i surely prefer company, even if we’ve to stay in silence i prefer someone w me, i only like being alone when i need to do smth that need my completely focus (like working ,study etc -when I’m really focused none should dare interrupt me fr). But in general i really feel refreshed and full of life after have spent time w ppl I care of or have done activities in general. Spend to much time alone w/out doing nothing has me kinda depressed and i always need to start doing smth after a while.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities? As i said i love dancing and acting, i like sports (skii and tennis especially), when i was little i used to avoid them tho cause i was afraid to not be able to play well and being made fun of, also I’m very competitive and even if i hide the frustration of losing, it’s really smth that give me nuts. I also love crosswords and sudoku, resolve maths and logical problems or puzzle (i’m really good with problem solving btw, I love solving things and I get so mad when I can’t), board games (my favourite is twister!!), reading (more when i was little, now it depends on if i get attached to the characters) and watching tv series. I also like some videogames like Super Mario’s games or The sims (i’ve always struggled in reading instructions/doing tutorials, i tend to learn while playing since forever and that’s why i avoid games that have a lot of options and instructions) but it’s not my favourite thing, and i find pleasure in drawing and writing too.
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be? I think leadership really is my thing, but I’ve a past, already from childhood, made of criticism and ‘have been made fun of’ (my parents first of all) so I tend to avoid it unless I’m sure I’ll be successful and nobody will tell me anything abt my leadership. My style would probably be based on efficiency and have results that are admirable in any sense they could be, idk if its make sense, my brain is melting after writing sm lol, I’d be nice and comprensive as much as I could but depending on what happens, tempistics, etc… I could be really harsh and easily lose temper (only in certain situations tho, I’m trying to say that is an effort I’ve learn to put, to be patient, so it hasn’t always come so natural to me).
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity? As I said I love doing practical things, I love use my hands and I’m really good in handmade stuff. My mom always calls to do those kinda things at home for eg. I’m really coordinated, sometimes I literally get surprised of my reflexes and how much coordinate I can be.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy. Please explain your answer. I love art, may favourite types of art is the one who involve moving your whole body tho, so dance and acting like I said, bc, like, I love writing and drawing too, but they’re more of a sitting still type of art, so I surely love them but I love dancing and acting more. I like less to watch art, there are lotta paintings I like but its not this big deal, while theatres’ plays for eg are more exciting to me. (Adding that art can be literally everything not only those things but nevermind).
• What's your opinion about the past, present, and future? How do you deal with them? I don’t think a lot abt the past honestly, I’m actually a person who move on really fast (I can hold grudges in this sense but this is more abt how I feel abt certain ppl not situations). I like look at the future even if it scares me a bit, but I also love being in the present, I’m usually a person who set goal after goal but especially lately I’m enjoying more being in the present, I mean if I’ve to do a ranking it’d be: present, future, past asjsja.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so? I’m really prone to help others even if sometimes it stress me out and I’ll prefer doing something else, but I do it anyway and I usually that person who try to find solutions that will work and have a result or at least touch a point. But I’m also really goos at empathise, I usually read ppl really well, so I come out as really understanding and in touch w others feelings, adding that I literally neve judge, unless i’m stressed and feel the need to take on someone (I feel guilty when it happens yes but I really can’t help it), ppl often say they feel safe came to me for help or even just vent (I recently learn that some ppl don’t wanna solutions but just need to be listened, so sometimes I just say “is there anything I can do to help you” “I’m sorry you feel this way” and stuff cause apparently otherwise it’s called toxic positivity (?? I don’t remember) and yk that fear abt being a bad person I mentioned? Right, but my thing is pretty much try to solve the problem after have listened the person I’m talking to.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life? I’ve a problem understanding the meaning of logic as a way to valuate situations or whatever mbti theory mean by that, I mean, it’s like “making sense” right? Cause every time I read abt mbti there is logic and moral and honestly I can’t tell the difference bc it literally depends by situations?? Or maybe I’m just stupid and got nothing, but what is logical consistency, bc when w talk about things relate to logic in a sense that isn’t logical-maths problems, my answer is always ‘it depends’, so I think my answer to this question is still ‘it depends’. Dunno really maybe I’m stupid but…
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you? It’s important. It just is, there isn’t a lot to explain here. I’m not always the most productive person, I’m adhd, sometimes it’s really hard to find the motivation to start doing things, but when I start them I need to be not only efficient but also the best, so obviously I need that efficiency and productivity to be really efficient and productive yk
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that? I think I do both directly and indirectly, as I said I like being in control and even more I hate being controlled so… I’ve already mention manipulation, which is one of the way I use to control others ig, I think I’m not aware of other mechanisms I use to do so but I’m surely a controlling person, this was clearer when I was younger, I was a total bossy little kid, now I softened a lot, so, if I am controlling, I am in a way more healthy way, if it exists, idk it seems like I’m a monster but I swear I can be a really nice person help ashsasjah
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses? I’ve already touched this topic so I’m gonna be short: I learn the best by doing, so physical senses are my must, I absolutely don’t like learn by just reading lot of informations put in written words, so if I have to learn by books I’m better if there are images or schemes, video are surely more appreciated and the worst is learn by just listening to someone, w/out any other supply , like no I just can’t.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go? I’ve good strategy skills I think and I’m even more good to break up projects into manageable tasks, so yes, its smth that really comes natural to me and I really enjoying do. Sometimes it can absorb my energy honestly, I really feel that, but I love planning and find solutions. I’m not bad in wing projects and improvise tho, I think it depends on tasks??
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally? I just wanna be happy, enjoy life, try lotta things ad have lotta experiences, met ppl and bound w them, sharing quality time, love and being loved, this kind of thing, I’d say I’d really love to achieve big things and be successful honestly, but what counts more it’s just living life ig (have both would be the perfection obviuosly)
• What are your fears? What makes you uncomfortable? What do you hate? Why? There are really a lot of questions omg, well I hate being controlled and fear lose control, I’m uncomfortable in sharing my feelings cause I hate being seen as weak or vulnerable, I can’t stand being made fun of, even if its just a joke, bc I hate the feeling of shameless I feel, I kinda need to be admired and give a good impression so when someone joke abt thing I do/say I get upset (hide it) unless I’m the first to do irony abt myself. I also hate being wrong and when ppl don’t listen to me, or when I have to repeat myself many times (I got tired of answering I’m sure it can be seen lol, it’s 11 pm here btw..)
• What do the "highs" in your life look like? I act so excited and I feel like I literally could do anything, I get so hyper motivated that I could accomplish all the thing I planned to accomplish and even more in a day.
• What do the "lows" in your life look like? The opposite, I feel unmotivated and could stay at bed all the day, also when I’m not at my best I tend to be really harsh on ppl close to me, like my brother for eg, I take everything on him and its like I can’t help but make him feel bad on propose sometimes (?), saying things I know will hurt him or annoy him (?), idk, I’m this honest just bc I really want to find out my real mbti, but yes when I have lows I tend to be an a**hole :((((
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so? I daydream but not that much at the end, I’m surely aware of my surroundings while doing so, I think I use daydream as a way to get motivated but I’m not so lost in my head when it happens.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it? It depends, there was a period during my teen years where I used to make a lot of impulsive decisions, now I try to think more before acting, but I still think I’m more prone to follow my gut. It’s an hard question to answer to cause its a thing that has changed often during my life. I usually can regret a decision but at the end I rarely change my mind while pondering the situation.
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why? Yes, almost always, the scenarios are two, or I need the conversation to end so I agree w everything just to close it asap, or it’s just me and my fear of hurt the person I’m talking to, as I mentioned when I was I child I didn’t have this problem and I used to speak my mind during conversation, but now its a hole new story, I only say what I think if we’re really close, the more close the more I speak my truth, indeed I’m the most direct person ever whit my parents and brother.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why? I don’t break rules rules, but when we talk about social norms or way to do things at work etc… I usually find my own way to do them, even when my boss or more high level colleagues tell me tips, or explain how they’ve always done a particular tasks, I find more efficient ways so I can low-key also demonstrate I was right and able to do thing on my own. I don’t directly challenge authorities buy I often find myself thinking they could do better.
ty btw :))
submitted by encrsrp
to MbtiTypeMe [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:08 SHAZAMS_STRONGEST fuck lizard constantly flopping into being a villain i have the solutions marvel needs
2023.06.11 00:08 WillfullyObese Seeking Tutors for Your Summer Classes?
Dear Esteemed Students,
Are you gearing up for an enriching summer of learning and looking for a dedicated tutor to guide you through your upcoming classes? We're here to help! Our team is excited to announce a new initiative aimed at connecting students with qualified tutors who can provide academic support throughout the summer.
Whether you're taking advanced courses, preparing for standardized exams, or simply seeking assistance to enhance your understanding of challenging subjects, our tutoring program has got you covered.
submitted by WillfullyObese
to UTS [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:08 Difficult_Mobile7793 Obey me emotional support demons and oral Communication class. [Other]
Man I'm so scared when I'm gonna have to take my oral communication class in highschool with selective mutism. It's not fair, so far I skipped it for my first year and took JROTC so I get my PE and health and safety thing done at the same time. But you know that one pitcure where someone has their oc and they have Lucifer on a leash with a thing around his body reading out emotional support demon or something like that. I've been looking for the pitcure for a couple hours but I just can't find it. But man I really gonna need that leash and stick it on Lucifer and Mammon and have them with me heh. If I choose Asmo he'd be a flirt and make things worse and if I choose Levi he'd be to anxious with me. Belphegor would be sleeping and miss out on helping me, Beel would get to hungry and raid the schools cafeteria, Satan might get to mad about the teachers and the class. Since any type of class like that I always had snobby teachers who were more for the popular kids. Lucifer will have more manors when dealing with me and Mammon will just be himself but make sure I'm fine all along.
submitted by Difficult_Mobile7793
to obeyme [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:08 No-Device-7691 Really messed up
While at university, using their eduroam system I accessed a cartoon porn site (of the Simpsons) a handful of times(less than 5). At the time I had no idea that this could be illegal in any way. However, I am now increasingly stressed about the prospect of a house search due to viewing indecent images of children. Again, it’s hard to explain my thought process here but the idea that this is any way portrayed children physically sickens me now.
While I didn’t download any content from these sites I did download “Rick and Morty a way back home” but never ran the game. This puts me afoul of the UK laws around this subject.
I don’t want to make any excuses here I made a mistake that looking back on it is reprehensible and I take full responsibility. But, I would just like to know what the fuck I should do.
With regards to advice I would just like to know whether it is likely that my house will be searched and if so is it better I turn myself in to the police.
(For those not in the UK ceartain types of cartoon porn are illegal here and eduroam tracks all internet searches)
submitted by No-Device-7691
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:08 joonv2 🔥[FREE TRIAL VOD REVIEW] RANK PROOF IN POST! Professional PG/CLOL Challenger Coach - 3,000+ Students 5 Roles GM+ All Roles/Ranks/Solo Q and Competitive Coaching Low Prices Bundle a Free Session 🔥
| || | submitted by joonv2 to LeagueCoaching [link] [comments]
- Hey everyone, my name is Joon
and I am a GrandmasteChallenger
player on the NA server. I also achieved the Master rank in 100 games on the Korean server. I currently have 5 accounts in 5 roles in MasteGM Elo and I constantly play Solo Q to keep up with meta changes (No Season 3-High Elo-washed up player coaching here 😉). I am also a CLOL collegiate coach for Ryerson University-TMU and verified both on Pro Guides (https://www.proguides.com/coach/joon
) and the League Coaching subreddit. Why Choose Me?
- More than anything I am very proud of the work and progress
that I have achieved with all of my student
s over the course of years of coaching. I would encourage you, my potential new students, to have a look
at the student progress
page on my server, where many of my students post frequently showing the tremendous progress that they have made since they started coaching with me (https://discord.gg/SUrJuazdBz).
My approach to each student is individual and I can quickly identify your strengths and weaknesses
. Unlike many other coaches, my goal is not to push you to play my
playstyle or my
champions but to highlight YOUR
strengths in your gameplay and minimize any weaknesses you might have. Pricing - Each coaching session takes 1 hour and costs $30 per session. Do you offer bundles and plans?
, I include a FREE 1-HOUR
session for a bundle of 5 sessions. (5 Hours + 1 Free) Is there a trial session?
, a trial session lasts around 15 minutes, in which I will review and analyze your OP.GG
and watch one of your recent VODs
of choice. During the trial session, I will focus on the common fundamental mistakes that you often make as well as point out some windows of opportunities that you tend to miss. Rank Proof
Unlike many other "High Elo" coaches out there with no proof or accounts dating back to Season 6 or other prehistoric times when the game was completely different, I grind Solo Q on multiple high elo accounts and servers constantly while reaching top GM+ ranks on every lane from top to bot on different servers (NA, EUW, KR) every season. In the last 2 seasons, I have climbed to Grandmaster + in every role. Accounts are posted on my discord for proof with screenshots and have my students added on my accounts as they tend to refer to my games for their own improvement. Grandmaster Challenger Pro Guides Reviews https://preview.redd.it/e7hazunek95b1.png?width=1094&format=png&auto=webp&s=d3fb6bc8dab5ab1d791493d17fce1db8130d1a30 Rank 4 Rumble 64% winrate on champion and 60% winrate overall Grandmaster https://discord.gg/kB25pSwMEM
- My accounts posted on my server What can I expect from the sessions?
- A Session's format will depend on what you and I both believe would be a better fit
for you based on your learning style
(practical, theoretical, observing, etc.) and will consist of:
- VOD Review
- 1v1 Custom Practice (to apply the theoretical knowledge of mechanics, wave management, trading patterns, recall timers, solo kills etc.)
- Co-Piloted Live Game
- Champion-Specific Coaching
- Duo game with Commentary
- You can expect Guaranteed Improvement in every aspect of the game such as trading, jungle pathing and ganking routes, wave management, objective control, team fighting, split pushing, increasing your lead, mid and late-game macros, etc.
- No longer will you run around the map cluelessly after the laning phase is over and question yourself on your next move, you will have ALL YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED.
- Ever wondered how smurfs can 1v9 games in your elo? You will learn how to gain and how to push your advantages like a smurf focusing on resource accumulation and keeping your in-game tempo high and close-out games early as well as how to come back from unwinnable games.
- Your dedication to improving combined with the knowledge I can provide you will result in the growth of Divisions and even Tiers.
❗This is an example of a Full Coaching Session with me: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/1257158400 Recent Achievements:
My recent students climbed from
Recent Students reaching Grandmaster from Diamond 2 and Diamond 1 from Platinum 3 Master for Top and ADC students (NA and EUW)
- Diamond 2 to Master 190 LP in 2 Sessions (MID) (Updated 300 LP)
- Master 50 LP to 800 LP Challenger (MID)
- Diamond 3 to Master 250 LP 3 Sessions (ADC)
- Diamond 1 to Master 10 LP 1 Session (ADC) (Updated 200 LP)
- Diamond 3 to Master 100 LP (JG) (Updated 300 LP)
- Platinum 3 to Master 200 LP (Jungle, Mid, Top)
- Gold 3 to Master 300 LP (Top Renekton, Fiora)
- Platinum 3 to Diamond 3 in 3 sessions and 3 weeks (JG)
- Gold 3 to Diamond 4 in 5 sessions
- Iron 2 to Gold 3 in 6 sessions (Mid, Jungle)
- Bronze 4 to Silver 1 in 1 month (ADC)
- Platinum 4 to Platinum 1 in 3 weeks (Renekton) (Updated Diamond 2)
- Diamond 2 to Grandmaster 480 LP in 2 sessions! (TOP Riven Updated 600 LP)
- Platinum 1 to Diamond 1 in 3 weeks (ADC)
- Silver 2 to Plat 3 in 3 weeks (TOP) (Updated Diamond 1!)
- Silver 4 to Plat 4 in 1.5 months (MID)
- Gold 4 to Plat 4 in 3 sessions (MID) (UPDATE - PLAT 2!)
- Silver 1 to Diamond 4 in 2 months (JG)
- Diamond 2 to Master in 5 sessions (MID)
- Platinum 1 to Diamond 2 in 4 sessions (SUPP)
- Gold 1 to Plat 3 in 1 Session (ADC)
- Platinum 4 to Diamond 4 (ADC) and many more
All of these achievements and more you can see posted by my students in my Discord Group (https://discord.gg/SUrJuazdBz)
- Imgur links to students' progress (Names Blurred for Privacy): https://imgur.com/gallery/Supm2J1
- I am available practically 16-17 hours a day as I am a full-time League of Legends Coach
- Session lasts for 1 hour and the price is $30 per session
- COACHING ON ALL SERVERS AND TIME ZONES
- BUNDLE TAKE 5 SESSIONS + 1 HOUR Session Free
- FIRST SESSION IS FREE (15 mins) Contact Details
My Discord is Joon#7556
DISCORD SERVER: https://discord.gg/uhvrcH5yYS
Proguides Review Page: https://www.proguides.com/coach/joon
VOUCH POST: https://www.reddit.com/LeagueCoaching/comments/nkx9td/vouch_post_for_joons_coaching
2023.06.11 00:07 BooneGoesTheDynamite Feedback on build and parts pricing for my first serious PC
user gave me quite a bit of help the other day, and after a long discussion they gave me some recommendations. Linked here is their recommended build: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/gzcNfv
from this and their recommendations I have gone through and tried to build something similar with what is available at my local Microcenter (I will also have them build it as I am still terrified of DIY) Notes: -The Motherboard, CPU, and RAM are gonna be a bundle for $549.00 -I lowered the SSD to only 1 TB to save some $ while keeping the 4 TB Disc for bulk storage for my digitized music library -Also lowered the power supply to 750W since I think it only pulls about 580W, though I always hated Circuitry and Electrics classes so I may be wrong as hell. Goals: - If I can trim costs I would greatly appreciate it, I want something solid for the next few years able t play current major releases without issues. My Build Link: https://pcpartpicker.com/useRhys-Caliban/saved/#view=8n2ZQ7
I would like
submitted by BooneGoesTheDynamite
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:07 Earyx Lost a friend in SC and can't find him
I know this will be a very weird post but here it goes:
A friend of mine with whom I've been playing for the last 10 years and we've have literally countless hours of games and stories shared has disappear from mine and every other person platforms.
Star Citizen is the last game we played together and I seriously haven't been able to log back into the game since then.
At first we tought that maybe his account got banned. Every contact deleted so people can't reach out to whoever hacked him, but it's been more than 2 weeks and he hasn't come back. I was specting that he would at least make a new account and maybe come back one of these days but I am getting more and more worried that I won't hear from him again.
I'm not sure if this post had any purpouse but if I had to ask something it would be this.
His name is mtstunr, I can't find him in Star Citizen friend search anymore. If you see him in the universe, please tell him his friends miss him :/
Ps. A bit more info: We were legit good friends but we always kept it online. We are a bit old school and we just always kept it with in game names and TS, Discord, Steam, etc. We are friends in a few social networks but none of us really use it anymore. I have tried to reach out to him through those anyways just in case with no luck thus far.
submitted by Earyx
to starcitizen [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:07 mynamewasusedalready Running paths/trails for single female
Hi! I’m moving to Tampa next week and I was wondering if there are any locations that are recommended and safe for a single female runner? I love trails, but am unfamiliar with the area. Preferably somewhat close to the university of south Florida.
submitted by mynamewasusedalready
to tampa [link] [comments]
2023.06.11 00:07 Monirology minecraft ps4 maps
2023.06.11 00:07 AutoModerator Biaheza's Dropshipping Course (latest)
Contact me on (+44) 7593880762 on Telegram/WhatsApp if you have interest in Biaheza's Dropshipping course.
The course focuses on practical steps that take you from zero to a profitable dropshipping store in no time.
Biaheza's Dropshipping course guarantees real results, not just theories!
Experience the thrill of launching your own store and making over one thousand dollars on day one. Biaheza will guide you through every step, explaining how to scale your business for even greater success.
You will learn how to: - Dominate with TikTok ads - Create a high-converting website with ease - Learn to create a simple yet powerful website that achieves world-class conversion rates... .,, and more!
Biaheza's Dropshipping course witll show you how to captivate your audience, drive sales, and maximize your profits effortlessly.
If you are interested in Biaheza's Dropshipping course contact us on: Reddit DM to u/CourseAccess WhatApp/Telegram: (+44) 7593880762 Email: silverlakestore/@/yandex.com (remove the brackets).
submitted by AutoModerator
to BiahezasPage [link] [comments]