First line benefits
2012.11.19 11:48 Veterans Benefits
Everything you need to get the Veteran's Benefits you earned and are entitled to. We're here to help. Let's get started!
2011.12.31 06:51 First Line
The first line of every book.
2016.04.05 22:06 jkersey Humans lose.
Large animals asserting dominance over puny humans Subreddit icon made by u/marakasaya1
2023.06.10 20:38 TA_BfFriendProblem My (26NB) Boyfriend's (22M) New Friend (18NB) has been disrespectful to me and our relationship. How do I stop feeling anxious?
I (26NB) have been dating my long-distance boyfriend, J, (22M) for almost two years. To limit the gushing, he is so sweet, supportive, and caring. However, he has one major flaw, he is oblivious to flirting. I had to tell him I was flirting intentionally when we got together.
He recently joined a group hobby last year. I am super happy he is enjoying the group and making a ton of new friends. The issue is K (18NB), who joined the group about 6 months ago. I have only met them a few times but from what our friend group has said, they flirt with everyone and are super energetic. I first heard about K a month and a half into them being in this hobby group. J had lost his wallet, so K bought him a relatively expensive wallet despite him wanting to make his own. J was uncomfortable and told me about it immediately. We talked about it and decided it would be a good idea to inform K that he is taken, we were unsure if they knew at the time, and that he wanted to return the gift. K said it was from a thrift store, so they had no idea how expensive it was, and J said it was settled.
K has recently joined our friend group chat. J and K were trying to cheer up another member of the hobby group after their pet passed away. K wanted to bother another friend of ours, L, who is also part of the hobby group. J drove them over to L's house. I was on a group call with L and a couple of our other friends when J and K showed up. K was unabashedly flirting with J in front of me. I can't describe the full cocktail of emotions that went through me, but the highlights were: disgust, betrayal, hurt, anger, and insecurity. J left and went home, he wanted to pop into a private call so we could hang out. He saw how shaken I was, and we talked it out. I tend to downplay my concerns to it took a couple more talks to fully get how hurt and fearful I was about this person. L added K to the group chat that night, their request.
I created a list of boundaries I needed as a minimum and discussed it with J. He is trying to decide how much further he wants to set the line as I created minimum boundaries: i.e., stop K flirting with you. However, the next day K was in the group call being overly familiar and flirting again. I stated that I have been dating J for two years and K needs to tone it down. The flirting continued. I left the group call and J asked if I wanted to hang out. I agreed and we were playing a game together when L and K showed up uninvited at his house at 10pm. L called and J put him on the speaker phone. He said " Hey I know you are playing a game with OP right now, but I need you to come out. We aren't taking no for an answer." I heard K on his end shortly after. J said no he wasn't coming out. They threatened to get his housemates to bother him. J asked if he could go talk to them. I agreed. Needless to say, we didn't finish our game. When J came back, we talked about it. K said they "didn't want [J] to get in trouble" presumably with me. When L got back home, I went to talk to him, he understood I didn't like K but didn't know how hurt I was. We talked it out and are now fine, despite me still being angry at him for being an idiot.
I don't know K. We have talked a total of 3 times max. I know it would be a bad idea to talk to K myself due to this, so I just feel helpless. I have had to talk to some friends outside of this just to confirm I'm not being jealous and controlling to be concerned about an overly familiar friend of 6 months. I have no other problems with any of his other friends, new or old. Just K. Having our date purposefully hijacked by someone who openly flirts with my boyfriend in front of me is beyond the pale.
J will be setting boundaries with them on Sunday. How do I stop feeling anxious while I wait for him to set boundaries with K?
TL; DR: My (26NB) flirting oblivious long-distance Boyfriend (22M) of 2 years has a New Friend (18NB) of 6 months who is overly familiar. They have given him an expensive gift 2 months into knowing him, been flirting with him in front of me, and showed up at his house uninvited while we were on a date. He is setting boundaries with them on Sunday, how do I stop feeling so anxious and hurt while this gets sorted out?
submitted by TA_BfFriendProblem
to relationships [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:37 svpate2018 NoFap is REAL (Day 21)
I’ve been partaking in no PMO on and off for the past couple of years. At first, I was skeptical of the “benefits” one could achieve by simply not masturbating or viewing pornographic material. However, after having gone on a number of 21+ days streaks, I can attest that this is a sort of yet to be understood phenomena. Today I went to the gym, as I usually do, and a girl went out of her way to ask me a random irrelevant question. Later, an older lady stood in front of the machine I was on and was essentially purposefully flashing her ass in my face. This NEVER happens. The one other time I was one a 21+ day streak a girl in a random Starbucks was giving a lot of choosing signals. Besides the magnetism, I’ve noticed more confidence and generally go about things more effectively. I just wanted to make this to say stay focused men, only you can help yourself.
submitted by svpate2018
to NoFap [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:35 The2x [US-WA] [H] Ad Icons, Animation, Disney, DBZ, Freddy, Funko, Games, GoT, Harry Potter, Haunted Mansion, Heroes, Marvel, Movies, Myths, Star Wars, TV. Grails and Exclusives [W] Paypal
submitted by The2x
to funkoswap [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:34 Grand-Earth2594 how artificial intelligence will change the workplace?
Introduction: Artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming a ubiquitous buzzword in the world of business, technology, and beyond. It is the technology that allows a machine or computer to simulate human cognitive processes like learning, problem-solving, and pattern recognition. AI has the potential to change virtually every aspect of the workplace, from how we work to who works, and what tasks we perform. This article will explore how AI will change the workplace and the implications for businesses and employees.
- Automation and job displacement AI will likely automate many of the tasks that are currently done by a human, which will ultimately lead to job displacement. Repetitive and low-skill jobs, such as data entry, customer service, and assembly line work, are the most likely to be automated. As AI becomes more advanced, however, it will increasingly be able to carry out more specialized and complex tasks, such as surgery, financial analysis, and legal research. This will displace more skilled and highly educated workers. The displacement of jobs will not only affect low-skilled workers but also highly educated ones. However, it is also worth noting that while some jobs may be lost, new jobs will also be created in areas such as AI development, maintenance, and support.
- Increased productivity and efficiency AI has the potential to supercharge productivity and efficiency in the workplace. By automating repetitive or menial tasks, AI can free up employees to focus on more strategic and creative work. Machine learning algorithms can analyze vast amounts of data and identify trends and patterns that humans might miss. This can help businesses make better decisions, increase customer satisfaction, and ultimately drive growth. AI can also perform tasks more accurately and quickly than humans, reducing errors and increasing output. The increased productivity and efficiency of AI will enable businesses to focus on innovation and growth, ultimately leading to a more profitable and successful enterprise.
AI is rapidly changing the landscape of the workplace, and it is crucial for businesses and employees alike to adapt to these changes. While there are concerns about job displacement and the future of work, there are also many opportunities for increased productivity and growth. To harness the benefits of AI, organizations must invest in AI development, re-training and reskilling their workforce, and developing strategies to navigate the ethical and social implications of AI. As we continue to move towards a more AI-driven future, our ability to adapt and evolve will be the key to success.
submitted by Grand-Earth2594
to TheFutureAI [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:34 golangprojects [Hiring] Machine learning job: Sr Software Engineer - Large Language Models at Databricks (San Francisco, California, United States)
While candidates in the listed locations are encouraged for this role, candidates in other locations will be considered.
At Databricks, we are passionate about enabling data teams to solve the world's toughest problems — from making the next mode of transportation a reality to accelerating the development of medical breakthroughs. We do this by building and running the world's best data and AI infrastructure platform so our customers can use deep data insights to improve their business. Founded by engineers — and customer-obsessed — we leap at every opportunity to solve technical challenges, from designing next-gen UI/UX for interfacing with data to scaling our services and infrastructure across millions of virtual machines. And we're only getting started.
As an engineer working on large language models (LLM) at Databricks, you’ll work closely with the teams behind Databricks’ Dolly LLM to build intelligent systems to democratize AI across a wide range of industries, from healthcare to energy, finance to government. Our teams work on some of the hardest, most interesting problems facing the business, ranging from designing large-scale distributed AI/ML systems, to optimizing distributed GPU model serving or developing novel modeling methodologies that scale to production use cases. Our work is necessarily cross-functional, and successful individuals on our team embody an unusually high degree of empathy and ownership, demonstrating an intuitive ability to understand how individual technical decisions shape Databricks’ business strategy.
Databricks has a long-standing commitment to research and open source, and though our teams are focused first and foremost on business impact, we work hard to foster a creative, intellectually stimulating environment featuring visiting speakers, academic partnerships, and industrial collaborations.
The impact you'll have: Engineers working on LLMs may specialize in different areas. Below are examples of the kinds of activities that different members of our teams perform on a daily basis.
Drive the development and deployment of state-of-the-art AI models and systems that directly impact the capabilities and performance of Databricks' products and services. Architect and implement robust, scalable ML infrastructure, including data storage, processing, and model serving components, to support seamless integration of AI/ML models into production environments. Develop novel data collection, fine-tuning, and pre-training strategies that achieve optimal performance on specific tasks and domains. Design and implement automated ML pipelines for data preprocessing, feature engineering, model training, hyperparameter tuning, and model evaluation, enabling rapid experimentation and iteration. Implement advanced model compression and optimization techniques to reduce the resource footprint of language models while preserving their performance. Collaborate with product managers and cross-functional teams to drive technology-first initiatives that enable novel business strategies and product roadmaps. Contribute to the broader AI community by publishing research, presenting at conferences, and actively participating in open-source projects, enhancing Databricks' reputation as an industry leader.
What we look for: BS+ (M.S. or PhD preferred) in Computer Science, or a related field. 2+ years experience developing AI/ML systems at scale in production or in high-impact research environments. Strong track record of working with language modeling technologies. This could include either: Developing generative and embedding techniques, modern model architectures, fine tuning / pre-training datasets, and evaluation benchmarks. Experience deploying and scaling language models in production; deep understanding of the unique infrastructure challenges posed by training and serving LLMs. Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals. Contributions to well-used open-source projects.
Benefits Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision 401(k) Plan Equity awards Flexible time off Paid parental leave Family Planning Gym reimbursement Annual personal development fund Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
About Databricks Databricks is the data and AI company. More than 9,000 organizations worldwide — including Comcast, Condé Nast, and over 50% of the Fortune 500 — rely on the Databricks Lakehouse Platform to unify their data, analytics and AI. Databricks is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices around the globe. Founded by the original creators of Apache Spark™, Delta Lake and MLflow, Databricks is on a mission to help data teams solve the world’s toughest problems.
Read more / apply: https://Jobhunt.ai/machinelearning-ml-ai-job-bdy-Sr-Software-Engineer-Large-Language-Models-San-Francisco-Databricks.html
submitted by golangprojects
to MachineLearningJobs [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:33 GeoKicak Mixed Signals Ch.XI [OC?]
Louelle, Scout Specialist Technical Exterminator
Date [standardized human time]: August 31, 2136
Limna was right where I left her. She was sitting hunched over the interface of our transportation vessel, and as we entered, she twitched her ear toward us.
- His sacrifice was in vain - she said in a somber tone, her slumped posture still facing the main holo. - They won’t even look at the evidence.
Within the corner of my vision, I saw Pilipin's face return to normal. Anger slowly washed away from his features, and instead confusion began to take its place. Perplexed, he signaled me with his tail to clarify. I took the hint and pointed my claw at the screens that displayed various camera feeds, and he quickly noticed that one with the feed from the meeting room camera was dark. He was also quick to add things up, and with this new realization, a spark of resentment flashed in his eye. With one hand, Pilipin slipped off the human-made colorful attire and considered its weight.
- Well then, why won’t you look at the evidence yourself! - He shouted and flung the dream catcher away, in the general direction of the female Venlil.
The moment she recognized Pilipin's voice, Limna quickly spun around in her chair to face us. Unfortunately, the offending rag caught her by surprise as it zipped past her and, with a muffled splat, landed right next to her.
- You’re alive! But we… what is this thing? - She started asking questions as her eyes flicked from Pilipin to the prismatic garment stuck to the bottom of the screen. - What happened? - Finally, Limna asked the question that actually mattered.
- First things first. Louelle, check if you can somewhat ‘burry’ our submission, preferably deep - Pilipin ordered and pointed the main terminal with his tail.
Without further ado, I went to the ship console to unceremoniously unseat the confused civilian. Limna, sensing what I was just about to do, scooted from her seat and observed as I reviewed the last snapshot of the message resync tool.
- And you! – Pilipin caught Limna's attention once more. - You will answer a very important question.
I got myself busy checking system registers but still overheard everything they were discussing.
- What translation method have you implemented for the conversation with the savage? - he asked with the utmost self-control.
- The t-text t-translation for both sides was managed by the built-in Dict-o-box. It-t was managed by your own holopad with an updated human language library - she responded after a moment of thought. - I found out the app defaults to that option when it detects latency spikes, or in our case, when I proxied your conversation, so…
- Defaults from what – Pilipin caught a detail, and I had to stop my work to listen to Limna's answer.
- You have to understand that the conversation through the app is not E2EE – she started going more into technical details while Pilipin went back to retrieve his holopad from the cabinet. - It goes through a third party monitor, in our case, me, and an online context broker for some fancy smart functionality.
- Stuff me and hand me over to the Grays – I groaned and covered my face in my claws, shocked by the information she omitted about such a crucial component in her ‘hack’.
- Excuse me? - she asked at a loss from my reaction.
- Dealing with languages without a translation model Dict-o-box communicates with its servers to provide information to update or create that model, in response, it receives a frame of reference data – I stated the obvious. - Pilipin, do you remember the screw ups with the first Yotul recruits, sir? - I asked Pilipin as he came back with his holopad in hand. He groaned and winced as probably memories of the fuck-ups those backwater primitives caused flooded his mind.
- Well, it looks like now I’m on the opposite end of the shit sitck – he commented about his situation and motioned with his tail for Limna to come with him.
- Alright. Louelle, you do you, and Limna, you’re coming with me. As I understand it, this context translation function works fine on verbal translation implants, right? - Pilipin asked her, and I didn’t hear a yes, but right after the question, he continued. - Great, we’ll have a quick voice-to-text experiment in the back, and then, considering the output, I’ll decide what to do next - the sound of closing sleeping cabin doors was what I heard next. Right, let’s focus back on the report.
Logs cleared. Registers overridden. I left no trace of sending anything from this shuttle. Now to login with my credentials, and maybe I’ll even be able to revoke the predator attack report completely before it gets processed further down the pipeline. Where in deep hell is it? Why is there no ID with the right time signature? It was automatically rejected? Why?
I reread the automatic reply in my mind, as this was the first time I saw this kind of flag attached to a report. Now this is just treason.
The line was supposed to take into consideration all signs and reports of predatory behavior, but judging from the reply attached to it, that policy has recently changed.
"Due to the increasing amount of false positive sightings and reports of human ‘true nature’ all new submissions regarding human predatory behaviors have been temporarily suspended. We suggest rereading the ministerial pamphlet ‘Social predators and you’ on human conduct and practices or trying to consult the issue on your holopad with a dedicated human volunteer to resolve the problem."
Kicking back in the chair, I loosen up and let my mind wander. That’s one problem out of mind, but damn. You can’t even file a formal complaint against them. This is it! The conquerors must be bribing the corrupt and tricking the single-minded, if not to eat them, then surely to slowly subjugate and enslave the Venlil population.
Lost in my musings, I faintly noticed the stifled laughs and shouting coming from the cabin until the door flung open to the side.
- NO! I don’t believe it! I don’t want to! - Pilipin was shouting as he exited the small cabin, gripping his holopad tightly in his hand, while Limna giggled, her laughter emanating from the inside. Oooh, he’s really pissed.
The officer's short cut fur was standing up on its ends; you could see the gray, undyed undercoat poking from underneath. His tail was low and lashing, restlessly bouncing from end to end of the metal doorframe. Face orange with embarrassment and end rage, eyes frantically looking for something to set on down finally stopped on me.
- Just... tell... me – he stated, huffing with rage. - You somehow managed to 'unexist' the report completely.
- Ye-s. It was… it has been dealt with – I replayed, not bothering to explain and enrage him further.
- Great. That’s a good thing. One good thing – he repeated, slowly cooling his emotions. - The camera room footage? - Pilipin asked while walking to my station.
Flicking the security app back to life made the feed appear on the second screen beside me… the one that got slightly obstructed by the rainbow garment stuck to its surface. NOPE! I’m not touching that. Not now, not ever.
In the room, there was a lone Sivkit in a janitor uniform, sitting in an office chair similar to the one I was in. Judging from his posture, it was evident he wasn’t cut for the job, as he was drifting into sleep from time to time, bobbing his head up and down as the urge to take a nap got the better of him.
- Competent as the pair we met before – I murmured, resisting the urge to check the clinic feed. - It seems the footage is stored locally and deletes itself after a few rotations.
Fiddling and scrolling past the system logs back by date and not finding anything older than two standard cycles confirmed my suspicions that the station had limited storage space for recordings.
- I think it’s best we leave it alone and let it remove itself. Our meddling would draw further unwanted attention – I continued my thoughts to Pilipin as he watched the substitute operator's ineptitude to do his job proficiently with visible relief.
- Alright. Let’s just hope this won’t come back and bite us in the rear - he concluded. - That leaves us with only one problem remaining – he added, leaning on the console and crossing his arms over his chest. - The one waiting for us outside.
- Oh, come on! - Limna suddenly materialized behind me, shouting her opinion. - You’re going to dump him after you get the best lick of your life only because he doesn’t fit your narrative?
Glancing at my colleague, I was certain to find him infuriated again by that statement, but instead he got lost in his reverie, brooding at her words and glancing in the direction of the bulkhead doors. You can’t be serious?!
- Well, I do have to confess that, for me, he did pass the empathy test… orally. – Pilipin then took a deep breath, probably ready to surrender further to his temptations, but instead his features suddenly changed.
It was clear as daylight that the Venlil officer had figured something out, and soon he shared his idea with newfound confidence.
- Alright, Joe said he wants some good time? I’ll show him some good time – said the trapper exterminator as a mischievous smile crept on his face. - I’ll give him the best time of his life. In return, we’ll have the opportunity to see his true colors and maybe gain access to some of the restricted data on humans.
That was a solid argument to keep the predator close despite the dangers it would carry. When working with humans at the space port, the translator's notifications were often labeled not safe for life or restricted. Some of the information that crept up during their conversations that the translator software picked up was even fully censored, or access to it was strictly denied.
- Pilipin, after all of this, do you seriously still think they are some kind of evil conquerors? - Limna asked, her shoulders slumped and her tail slightly cocked in disbelief.
- In one way or another...– he replied, and started to tap something on his holo.
A moment passed in silence as we were waiting for him to further expand on his statement. Instead, we were startled by the sound of metal scraping against metal, which was immediately followed by a loud thumping on the shuttle doors.
- The handle won’t budge! – A muffled, low growl emanated from the outside.
- Leave the handle alone! It’s for emergency use only! - shouted Pilipin, who rushed to assist by opening the door from the inside.
The officer pushed the big red button next to the entrance and almost immediately jumped away from a brown mass that assaulted him the moment they opened. I was too surprised to move, but Limna scampered back to the cabin, tripping on the raised doorstep and tumbling inside. The other thing that soon tumbled through, although a different pair, was Joe. Having the unfortunate benefit of watching all of this unfold from the comfort of a seated position, I observed the meat eater flop on top of his enormous backpack face-first.
- I suggest we tie him up for the trip – I stated my concerns as the clumsy excuse of a predator regained his composure and started lifting himself off the floor. – For safety reasons – I quickly added as Joe's gaze settled on me with killing intent.
- Is rope bondage just a big friendship bracelet for your kind, or is this just you? – Joe humored my concerns and started checking his traveling duffle, probably for any rips and tears.
- Ha hah ha! Go ahead, officer, cuff him. You’ll just get him more horny – Limna added her own criticism, peaking her ears from the cabin.
- Enough! All of you! - Pilipin ended our dispute before it would even begin and motioned with his tail for his acquaintance to come out. - Joe, this is Limna. Limna, that’s Joe.
Although I dislike being the butt of someone's jokes, the female Venlil came out relaxed from this short exchange of humor. Still, she approached with her ears perked up and pointed to the dangerous predator in front of her.
- Hi. Joseph Savage, or Joe for short – he spoke and hunched over, stretching his hand forward.
- H-h-hello. Limna... – she introduced herself in return, unsure what to do with the human appendage practically shoved in her face.
- That’s a human greeting – I threw my experience in, probably saving her from any faux pas before she would come to any stupid conclusions... like maybe licking it. - You’re supposed to shake it.
She then proceeded to grip it with both of her hands and shake it in all directions. Close enough.
- Great, now Limna here works in the PID. She will register you with the Magestratta. For the time being, your address of permanent residence will be assigned to my flat. She will handle the required paperwork on our way back – Pilipin reviled his plan. - Just follow Limna to the cabin and be a good predator. Don’t try anything stupid, you hear? - he added, pointing his finger to the predator's face.
- Sure thing, I remember orientations. Rule 8 includes ‘no petting without consent’ – Joe apologetically replied while Limna blushed orange on her face. - Although I thought it applied to different kinds of petting.
- The… WHAT? - Limna voiced her concerns, embarrassed by the lewd definitions the translation implant bombarded her vision with.
- That’s rule 73 for you – the predator quipped, quickly blinking with one eye at the female Venlil.
The human straightened himself, looked down upon the Venlil pair in front of him, and shook his head from side to side, letting out a small chuckle.
- Before I met my chew toy here in person, I thought you just didn’t like scritches. Now I think the guidelines have more to do with you keeping your dignity and not leaving an embarrassing snail trail on every pet person's lap you meet than…
- OUT! Git! - the officer yelled, his face orange with rage and embarrassment, not wanting to hear more about the depravity of his kind. - Go and fill out the bumfodder! - He shouted, probably not wanting to face more of the predator's lewd claims.
- Alright, alright! No need to go into super cheeto mode for this – Joe quickly came back on his comedy act – Ok, let's go fill them out.
We eyed the human being led to the cabin by Limna and felt relief as we soon heard the bureaucrat's first-line support interview questions.
Seething from the insult toward their kind, Pilipin walked back to the ship doors and closed them, pushing the button with a little more force than was normally required.
- Let’s go home, Louelle – he said with a sigh. - I need a cold shower. I’m all for that, sir...
- I found an engine, yay!
- The series will continue somewhere in July under a different name. I heard there is a post for writers on this Discord app, so I'll have to check it out before committing more to it.
- I'll like to thank Quill bot for grammar checks, KoboldAI for assistance in writing, TavernAI for a place where I could talk to Pilipin, Limna, Louelle, and all the other characters, and most importantly, this NSFW community for their patience and understanding. Without your comments, I would just keep their adventures on my drive, never to be seen by anyone.
submitted by GeoKicak
to NatureOfPredatorsNSFW [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:33 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Brett Kitchen & Ethan Kap – P2 Virtual Selling Accelerator ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Brett Kitchen & Ethan Kap – P2 Virtual Selling Accelerator ✔️ Full Course Download
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
What You Get: MODULE 1: The Presuppositional Playbook Psychology
The most fundamental difference in face to face, vs virtual selling is the absolute need to have the prospect be pushing for the sale. They must be the one driving for the solution. They have to want it more than you do. They have to be more engaged in the process than they are face to face. When you sell virtually the more you talk, the worse your close rates will be. When you are sitting with a prospect together, it’s easy to have the momentum of the meeting and the relationship you’ve developed together carry the sale to the finish line. This does not happen virtually. There is a distance, a void between you and the prospect that is easy for them to take your information and disappear, taking it to another advisor they know better. Presuppositional Selling does two important things. First, it structures the sales interaction in such a way that the prospect discovers intrisically the problems, pains, gains, and desire for a solution. One of the most powerful ways P2 selling works is helping the prospect see what they have not seen before. It changes context. It changes the frame. The Crucial 1st Appointment The first appointment in the leverage point that determines the success or failure of your entire sales process. Do a poor first appointment by talking too much, or ‘spilling your candy in the lobby’ and you’re doomed. Prospects won’t show up on the next call, and they will be lost and gone forever. There is an art and a science to doing the first appointment effectively and you’ll see exactly how to do it right. It starts with our 13 steps first appointment playbook. In this playbook you’ll get:
- How to steamroll the first 6 common objections you may receive at the beginning of a first appointment.
- How to create authority in the first 30 seconds of a first appointment, by doing the EXACT opposite of what your prospect expects…and what every other salesperson does.
- The Credibility Transfer: How to use “borrowed credibility” to get your prospects to trust you—even if they don’t know who you are.
- The PLI “Power Switch” Principle that flips the power dynamic, so YOU are perceived to have the power (and not the prospect).
- The One Eyed Man principle that STOPS the prospect from treating you like a salesperson.
- RAPID SUCCESS IN JUST 20 MINUTES: Learn how to do a first appointment in just 20 minutes over the phone, no technology needed.
- The Decision Matrix: This is the most critical part of the entire sale…and it’s made right here. (Most producers hit only 1 out of the 4 keys to the decision matrix and it costs them sales constantly.)
- STOP THE HATERS: How to ensure competitors, incumbents, and other ‘characters’ don’t blow up your sales with bad advice to your clients. (PLEASE, if you do nothing else, learn this critical component to stop losing deals needlessly!)
- The “golden thread of motivation”: This is the thread that holds the entire sale together. When a prospect forgets why they called, why they are meeting with you, or why they are buying, you will fail in closing the sale.
- The “Fried Chicken Rule”that ensures your prospect is engaged and selling themselves, not tuning out.
- How to set ROCK SOLID second appointments to ensure you never get a ‘no show’ on your next appointment.
- The SOLUTION step: How to ensure you are sharing just enough to whet their appetite and create burning curiosity for the next appointment to get them coming back for more, (while being 100% compliant!)
2023.06.10 20:32 Grand-Earth2594 how artificial intelligence is changing our society?
Introduction: Artificial Intelligence (AI) has been a hot topic in recent years. It is the development of computer systems that can perform tasks that typically require human intelligence, such as visual perception, speech recognition, decision making, and language translation. AI is already changing the way we live, work, and interact with one another. In this article, we will explore how AI is changing our society and what the future may hold.
AI and the Workplace: One of the most significant impacts of AI is on the workforce. AI technologies are being developed to automate routine and repetitive tasks, and this has the potential to significantly reduce the need for human workers in certain industries. For example, in manufacturing, robots are increasingly used for assembly-line work, reducing the need for human workers. In customer service, chatbots are being developed to handle simple queries, freeing up customer service representatives to focus on more complex issues. While some jobs may be lost as a result of these developments, others will be created in areas such as monitoring and maintaining AI systems.
AI and Healthcare: AI is also changing the landscape of healthcare. It is being used to analyze vast amounts of medical data, enabling doctors and researchers to identify patterns that would be difficult, if not impossible, to identify manually. AI algorithms can help doctors diagnose diseases more accurately, predict the likelihood of a patient developing a particular condition, and even suggest personalized treatment plans. AI is also being used to develop new drugs, with remarkable success rates. However, there are concerns around the ethical implications of using AI in healthcare, particularly in the areas of privacy and data security.
AI and Society: AI has the potential to change the fabric of society itself. With the development of autonomous vehicles, for example, our cities could become safer, more efficient, and less polluted if human drivers were replaced by self-driving cars. AI-powered virtual assistants and home automation systems are also transforming the way we interact with our homes and workplaces. However, there are also concerns around the social implications of AI, such as the potential for bias in decision-making algorithms and the risk of these systems being used to perpetuate existing inequalities.
Conclusion: Artificial intelligence is a technology that is already impacting our society in significant ways. While there are certainly challenges and concerns around its use, the potential benefits are enormous, from improved healthcare to more efficient and sustainable cities. As AI technologies continue to develop, it will be important for us to consider the ethical implications and work to ensure that these technologies are used in ways that benefit society as a whole.
submitted by Grand-Earth2594
to TheFutureAI [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:32 indyman_123 At a Glance: 'Gardens of the Moon' - Book 1, Chapter 1
Link(s) for previous post(s) -
Book 1: Pale Epigraph 1 -
(had to put up the whole thing really; won't be doing this for every epigraph; just the imp. ones)
In the eighth year the Free Cities of Genabackis established contracts with a number of mercenary armies to oppose the Imperium's advance; prominent among these were the Crimson Guard, under the command of Prince K'azz D'Avore (see Volumes III & V); and the Tiste Andii regiments of Moon's Spawn, under the command of Caladan Brood and others.
The forces of the Malazan Empire, commanded by High Fist Dujek Onearm, consisted in that year of the 2nd, 5th, and 6th Armies, as well as legions of Moranth.
In retrospect two observations can be made. The first is that the Moranth alliance of 1156 marked a fundamental change in the science of warfare for the Malazan Imperium, which would prove efficacious in the short term. The second observation worth noting is that the involvement of the sorcerous Tiste Andii of Moon's Spawn represented the beginning of the continent's Sorcery Enfilade, with devastating consequences.
All this seems intimidating to say the least! Epigraph 2 -
About a mother lamenting for her boy (it seems), who's now a young soldier, but who's not yet seen what war is about ("bright heart not yet cooled to hard iron"). Is this close to what it's depicting, or...?
- 1161st year of Burn’s Sleep; 103rd year of the Malazan Empire; 7th year of Empress Laseen’s Rule.
- 7 years since the events of the Prologue.
- Laseen is now the Empress, and the Empire is ever spreading under her rule.
- An old witch, Rigga [1st app.] is alongside a young fisher girl (unnamed) on Itko Kan, watching on as a Regiment of soldiers pass them by.
- The witch is speaking about some prophesies concerning the girl, but the latter is seemingly uninterested. Rigga seems like a cool charac… oh, never mind. She’s dead. (by a swinging gauntleted hand from one of the soldiers, hitting her in the head, and killing her). Well... anyways, moving on.
- With the soldiers now out of sight, and old Rigga lying dead at her feet, the girl encounters two men – Cotillion [1st app.] and Amanas [1st app.], along with a sudden appearance of 7 massive hounds out of nowhere, who then follow the path the soldiers had taken when the latter, shorter man gives the order to do so.
- After a while, screams can be heard. The girl, now a witness, is engulfed by shadows through Cotillion, who says that she’s now “a pawn of god.”
- Some time later, Adjunct Lorn [1st app.] arrives at the horrifying scene where the men, women, and horses of the 19th Regiment of the Itko Kanese Eight Cavalry have been brutally massacred. Along with the locals, over 400 have been killed. (Jeez!)
- Paran, who wanted something challenging, and was hungry for prestige, has now joined the Malazan Army. Now as a Lieutenant, he’s overseeing the investigation of the carnage.
- After discussing his opinions with the Adjunct to the Empress in his usual fearless, uncaring, and confident manner, Paran is hand-picked by Lorn into her staff, to become an aide to the Adjunct. Lorn is sure that the merciless murder of so many is a diversion from something much bigger, and that gods and sorcery are now involved.
- Lorn is no ordinary woman herself. She’s young, dangerous, and a mage killer. The one who hunts down and kills mages. The scorpion in the imperial pocket. And who arrived in Itko Kan thanks to “eerie magical Warrens”. (first mention of the magic being used)
- Meanwhile, Staff Seargant Aragan [1st app.] is faced by a very young, hardly 12/13 year old girl, named Sorry [1st app.], who is there to be recruited into the Malazan Army, specifically under the command of High Fist Dujek Onearm – Onearm’s Host, which is currently overlooking the Genebackan Campaign (which is apparently in a mess of its own).
- Paran is tasked to gather intel of the massacre from a nearby town named Gerrom. But when he reaches there, it’s completely deserted. Even worse, inside the Imperial Constabulary, everyone is dead, killed by magic.
Sweat and death clung to the air thick as gauze.
The dark bloom of sorcery was a stain few cared to examine too closely. It had a way of spreading.
OK, now that sounds like something, eh?
- A short while later, he’s met by Topper [1st app.], a Claw of unsurpassed skill who took the lives of Unta’s royal line. Also, loves the colour green, and wears a lot of colourful rings on both his hands. Oh, and also is apparently the Commander of the Claw itself. (although he persists that Laseen still commands it, and he just assists her)
- After a quick bite of food and a sip of wine, Topper guides Paran and his horse through the Imperial Warren.
Paran turned to see a curtain in the air tear open on the road, spilling dull yellow light. A Warren, the secret paths of sorcery. "Hood's Breath." He sighed, fighting off a sudden chill. Within he could see a grayish pathway, humped on either side by low mounded walls and vaulted overhead by impenetrable ocher-hued mist. The air swept past into the portal like a drawn breath, revealing the pathway to be of ash as invisible currents stirred and raised spinning dust-devils. First look into the "Warrens".
A short while later they came to a stone archway. It had been recently constructed, and Paran recognized the basalt as Untan, from the Imperial quarries outside the capital. The walls of his family's estate were of the same gray-black glittering stone. At the center of the arch, high over their heads, was carved a taloned hand holding a crystal globe: the Malazan Imperial sigil. First look at the Malazan Sigil.
- Passing through the archway, they land directly inside the the Hall of The Throne in Unta, where Laseen is sitting atop a throne of twister bone.
- After exchanging a few “pleasantries” with the Empress, Paran meets up with Lorn (who is casually dressing up while Paran enters, but when the latter turns in embarrassment, Lorn replies with “I’m not one for modesty.”). OK lass, fair enough.
- After discussing a few things, Lorn orders Paran to return to his home in the capital for now, and that there will be a reckoning/revenge for the carnage at Itko Kan. Paran answers straightforwardly (as usual) that he’ll be there when that time comes.
- Paran return to his family home, where he is met by Gamet [1st app.], the guard. Once inside, he’s greeted by Tavore [1st app.], his sister who’s a year younger. After very briefly discussing about their father and his business, she mentions that Felisin, the youngest sibling, is at her studies and that she would be happy to see Paran, but sad to know that he’ll be leaving soon. Before leaving, Tavore also mentions that Felisin is “too soft for this world, brother. For any world, I think.”
BEST OF: QUOTES / DIALOGUES
The Empire's been grinding this land down for a hundred years. You was born in it. I wasn't. When I was your age Itko Kan was a country. We flew a banner and it was ours. We were free, lass.
Rigga to fisher girl.
Across the sea the Empress has driven her knife into virgin soil. The blood now comes in a tide and it'll sweep you under, child, if you're not careful.
Rigga to fisher girl.
You are now one with the body of Empire, Lieutenant. It commands you. You respond unquestioningly to its will. You are a small part of a muscle in that body. No more. No less.
Topper to Paran.
The Claw smiled. "You have begun to learn, Paran. Never be too easy with the knowledge you possess. Words are like coin—it pays to hoard." Topper
"Until you die on a bed of gold," Paran said.
BEST OF: SCENES / MOMENTS
- The Itko Kan Massacre. 'Nuff said! (honestly, something about those four words has a different feeling about them. There's more Gravitas surrounding them, I feel personally. Whenever I think about the whole thing, it just feels like the start to something dark and dangerous. Is it just me?)
- Rigga's prophecies were something to ponder upon for sure!
FINAL THOUGHTS + THEORIES AND SPECULATIONS
- There are a couple references present to the Prologue. Firstly, Paran pondering on the words "live quitely" by the Commander. Secondly, Laseen pointing out to Paran that he didn't take the Commander's advice of not joining the Army after all, and that the Commander himself didn't heed to hers (no detail about the latter is present though).
- From what I could gather, there's an unease, a kind of tension between Paran and Tavore it seems. On the other hand, Felisin seems to have a good bonding with Paran.
- Overall, a very good start imho. Of course, there's some names of people and places that you have no idea about, but I'm just enjoying the ride tbh!
A huge shoutout to 'Malazan: Search of the Fallen'. It was a massive help, and I hope to continue using this amazing tool. Credit where it's due.
Any feedback is always welcome. Hope you enjoyed.
submitted by indyman_123
to Malazan [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:31 Glock45owner [WTS] 15v & bolt pen
As my hunt for a new watch continues it keeps getting more and more expensive so I have 2 more this afternoon to move along.
First up is a Spyderco Shaman in 15v. Action in pretty firm. I can see a "line" of patina on the blade and a few dots on blade also. Doesnt really look like it was used or carried. Comes box.
Next in a Tactile Turn bolt pen in titanium. This has been carried and has no box. Some normal carry marks but nothing stands outs. This is the standard size pen.
Prices are PayPal F&F
submitted by Glock45owner
to Knife_Swap [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:31 Arachnosapien Why is my Grease Pencil object rotating along this path?
I describe the problem in this video
But the basic summary is this: I'm trying to get a camera and a grease pencil object to travel along the same path, with the camera offset slightly so that it can watch the object. I'm trying to have each of them track each other, so that the camera is always looking at the GP and the DP is always facing the camera.
I did something similar previously using Track To constraints for this video
, but in that one I used two paths, and the necessary Track Axis and Up settings seemed to be different for this one. After some finagling, I got the constraint settings aligned so that they were facing each other.
The problem is now that for some reason, when I actually have them move along the path, the grease pencil object will rotate, tilting slightly on the y axis and then doing a full z-axis rotation. This persists if I use multiple paths along the same line, if I remove offset. There are no transform keyframes on either the camera or the GP.
I tried starting over by deleting all paths and follow constraints and setting up the dual tracking constraints first, confirming that that was working properly, then adding the follow path constraints onto two different paths; the result
seems to just be that it now rotates less, and only on the x-axis, which is an improvement but not a fix or an explanation.
I am pretty lost on this, doesn't make sense that this happens for two objects traveling at the same speed in a straight line. Anyone else have insights? Blender file here
submitted by Arachnosapien
to blender [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:31 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Team Bull Trading Academy ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Team Bull Trading Academy ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/pt5k3govvw4b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=ed8991a0eb26b869aca1414ec39b6c5451844d5c
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Team Bull Trading Academy
Introducing the Team Bull Trading Academy: The ultimate destination for beginners and advanced traders seeking expertise and success in the stock market. Enroll in our comprehensive academy to unlock the secrets of day trading, swing trading, investing, and overall stock market mastery.
The Team Bull Trading Academy offers an ongoing learning experience that equips you with a blueprint for every aspect of trading. Our academy goes beyond the scope of ordinary courses, providing hours of top-notch education from over six consistently profitable traders. Each module is carefully designed to bring you closer to financial freedom in the stock market.
Our course modules cover a wide range of topics, including:
- Introduction to Stock Market Fundamentals: Learn the basic concepts and terminology needed to navigate the stock market confidently.
- Day Trading Essentials: Master the art of day trading, including strategies, risk management, and technical analysis to maximize your gains.
- Swing Trading Mastery: Delve into the world of swing trading, identifying trends and entry/exit points for profitable short-term trades.
- Investing for Long-term Wealth: Discover the principles of long-term investing, building a diversified portfolio, and analyzing companies for value and growth.
- Technical Analysis & Chart Patterns: Understand the importance of technical analysis in making informed trading decisions and recognizing profitable chart patterns.
- Risk Management & Trading Psychology: Learn to manage risk effectively and develop a winning trader’s mindset for consistent success in the market.
- Advanced Trading Strategies: Expand your trading arsenal with advanced strategies and tactics used by professional traders to maximize profits.
- Real-time Trade Examples & Case Studies: Analyze real-world examples of successful trades and learn from the experiences of our expert instructors.
By joining the Team Bull Trading Academy, you will not only gain access to a wealth of knowledge but also benefit from ongoing support and mentorship. Our community of traders is committed to helping one another grow and thrive in the stock market.
Enroll in the Team Bull Trading Academy today and take the first step towards achieving financial freedom through stock market success. Our expertly crafted modules and supportive community will guide you every step of the way, ensuring you develop the skills and confidence needed to excel in the world of trading. Don’t miss this chance to unlock your potential and transform your financial future.
2023.06.10 20:31 MediaVsReality The King and the Hero — A Short Story About How The Media Truly Works
PART 1 — The King’s Problem
The King did not know empathy.
If he saw somebody in pain, he felt nothing. If he watched a child cry, he felt nothing. And if he saw an injured bird on the road, he would press the sole of his boot on top of it without a second thought.
This was just as he governed.
The people lacked food, yet the King felt nothing. And did nothing. For in his palace, he had all the food he would ever need.
The people lacked medicine, yet the King felt nothing. And did nothing. For in his palace, he had all the medicine he would ever need.
The people lacked education, yet the King felt nothing. And did nothing. For in his palace, he had all the books and scholars he would ever need.
In his palace built entirely of solid gold, he was the most powerful King in all the land.
But the King had a problem. One thorn in his side. One little nuisance that kept him awake at night.
From nowhere, a man had appeared. His name: Rohe
Rohe spoke atop a platform in the streets to the people. He spoke of the unjust nature of The King’s rule, of the palace made of solid gold and the endless luxuries stored within it.
Rohe blamed the King for the hunger the people had suffered. And he blamed the King for the deaths of brothers, sisters, children, mothers and fathers due to the lack of medicine.
And finally, Rohe told the people to rise up against the King, storm the palace of solid gold and take back control of their food, their medicine and their land.
Worst of all, to the King’s terror, the people had begun to support Rohe. In the streets, Rohe would draw thousands of supporters. “Freedom for the people” they would chant in unison.
The King was utterly furious. How dare these low-born peasants chant such things. How dare these stupid, ignorant and inferior men even consider stealing his rightfully owned riches.
Something had to be done.
Not knowing what to do, he spoke to his 3 most trusted advisors.
The first advisor suggested he have Rohe killed.
The second advisor suggested he have Rohe thrown in jail.
The third advisor, the most cunning and mischievous of the 3, disapproved of the plans of the first 2 advisors. Killing him or throwing him in jail, he explained, would encourage the crowds still further.
Instead, he suggested something different entirely. He suggested they turn the people against Rohe.
“How?” asked the King curiously. “How can we turn the people against him”?
The third advisor adjusted the large, rounded glasses that lay on top his big, crooked nose and grew a mischievous smile. “Why the newspapers, of course.”
PART 2 — The Third Advisor
The lands had hundreds of different newspapers, but only 3 main ones, which were by far the most widely read.
The people believed these newspapers to be run by well-meaning people who aimed to tell them honestly of the goings-on throughout the world.
The truth was different.
While it was made to appear that these newspaper were run independently, they were in fact controlled by the King himself. Whenever the King needed, he could control everything that was written inside one of the 3 main newspapers.
The King granted the cunning third advisor the task of turning the people against Rohe. And so, the third advisor began his research:
To his dismay, he found Rohe to be perfect. A true hero.
Through his research, he discovered several things about Rohe:
- He had a loving wife and two young children.
- He had grown up poor and had managed to create a little bit of wealth through hard work on his farm.
- He was strong, with big, bulging muscles and a handsome face.
- On his farm worked 10 white men and 2 black men, all of whom he treated with great kindness and respect.
- He was rarely at home with his family. He was always working, helping at the local school or in the streets doing his speeches.
Upon finishing his research, a crooked smile crept upon the face of the third advisor. He adjusted his spectacles and muttered to himself.
“This is all I need…”
PART 3 — The Article
Rohe — The People’s Hero Or Attention Seeking Conspiracy Theorist?
Rising from an obscure background, Rohe the so-called “Hero” has ballooned in popularity in recent months. Everywhere he goes, commotion follows; drawing crowds of thousands of worshipping fans who hang on every word he says.
He has been reported bellowing his ideology in Lockwood, Brimshore, Farmsdale and even as far as Watershire. It seems as though Rohe is a mastermind at drawing the attention of others. Where does this attention go? Well, to himself of course. With his handsome dark hair and muscular physique, public image is seemingly the fuel that Mr Rohe feeds on. ‘
“He’s come from God! He’s like God himself!” exclaimed one of his fanatic supporters as we interviewed them.
Mr Rohe’s main message seems to be against the King himself; spouting obscure claims such as “The King is keeping all the food for himself while the people starve!”, he cried into a crowd in Lockwood last week. Of course, this isn’t a new line of thought, with other such violent figures as “John the Terrorist” and the now proven liar and fraud Christopher Whittle.
Experts tend to agree that the food hardship some are currently facing is due to a series of unfortunately poor harvests as well as changing whether conditions. We asked the lead food resource advisor in the kingdom for his opinion on the matter. “We’ve heard this all before” he said while holding back a laugh, “Mr Rohe is just parroting the same old conspiracy theories we hear every year”.
While Mr Rohe screams non-stop of the riches of others, his own wealth has been quietly building. Donations from his fanatic supporters have allowed him to purchase a second piece of farmland on top his already wealthy estate. Unsurprisingly, his workforce consists of almost entirely white men with a mere handful of coloured workers throughout his farms.
We travelled to Mr Rohe’s farm and spoke with his wife, who told us “We as almost never see him! He’s constantly on the road. He pops by to see the kids and check on the farm every week or so”. It seems as though it’s difficult to pay close attention to your family when you’re so busy drawing attention to yourself in the streets.
Mr Rohe’s fans seem to admire him deeply, but such adoration can turn nasty. His most extreme supporters have abused, harassed and on one occasion physically assaulted Mr Rohe’s critics. “His fans are relentless”, says well-known critic Johnathon Adams. “The harass me day and night and have even threatened to attack me.
While Mr Rohe does not endorse such violent behaviour, he does not exactly deter it either. He describes the King as “evil” and “corrupt” and once stated that “sometimes the power of the fist is necessary”.
Mr Rohe’s rhetoric seems to attract all kinds of unsavory characters; the aforementioned “Jack the Terrorist” as well as well-known woman beater Joseph Smith have both stated their support for Mr Rohe.
In the end, the key to Mr Rohe’s appeal is also his greatest weakness. He wants to be the man who knows everything and can explain everything. But his arguments are riddled with conspiracy theories and crude distortions of the truth.
Even so, his critics will have a tough time. Mr Rohe’s wave of popularity is unlikely to come crashing down any time soon.
PART 4 - Problem Solved
A year had passed, and over the months the third advisor wrote countless similar articles and published them in the 3 main newspapers.
To his and the King’s delight, their plan had worked flawlessly.
Support for Mr Rohe began to wane. Many began to accuse Mr Rohe as being a racist. Others claimed he was mistreating his wife. Most began to be see Mr Rohe as somebody not to be taken seriously.
The people started feeling a sense of distrust and dislike towards Mr Rohe deep in their stomachs. They didn’t know exactly why they felt this way, but felt it they did.
Something had switched inside their minds. They began to see everything Mr Rohe did through a negative lens. His previously heroic speeches now seemed shrill and childish. His impressive physique and sharp jaw now seemed vain and self-centred. And his claims about The King and what was really inside his palace made of solid gold now had doubt cast upon them. Some still believed Mr Rohe, some thought him to be exaggerating, most simply threw their hands up in confusion and forgot all about it.
When Mr Rohe made a speech on the streets, many rolled their eyes at his crazy supporters. And with growing frequency, an opposing group of protesters would appear and shout over him. They made claims that Mr Rohe was a racist, and they made jokes about the 2 farms Mr Rohe owned.
The King’s problem had been solved.
The third advisor became one of the King’s closest confidantes and was allowed access to many of the luxuries inside the palace: food, women and anything else he could possibly dream of.
As for the people, their lives steadily got worse and worse. Their food supplies dwindled, medicine became rare to find and the people became sadder, more depressed and more desperate. Despite this, most accepted their situation as “the way life is”, while others blamed God for their misfortune.
One day, another man began to make speeches on the streets against the King. His name: Varios. The people had begun to call him their “Savior”.
The King passed his pen over to the third advisor. “Ready?”
The third advisor grew a wicked grin.
submitted by MediaVsReality
to IntellectualDarkWeb [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:30 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Jon Benson – ChatVSL Workshop (Create and even sell high-converting VSL’s using only ChatGPT) ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️Jon Benson – ChatVSL Workshop (Create and even sell high-converting VSL’s using only ChatGPT) ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/6bgf0d4tvw4b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=4e5a350e7bd088f9424a5bd999284e35598a15bb
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Jon Benson – ChatVSL (Create and even sell high-converting VSL’s using only ChatGPT)
Step into the world of high-converting video sales letters (VSLs) with Jon Benson’s groundbreaking course, ChatVSL Workshop. This innovative program teaches you how to create and even sell persuasive VSLs using the power of ChatGPT, a cutting-edge AI language model.
With a comprehensive curriculum designed to optimize your success, you’ll master the art of crafting compelling VSLs that effectively convert leads into customers. In the ChatVSL course, you will gain access to invaluable resources and strategies, including:
Creating The Buyer’s Roadmap (LIVE Training Friday + Recorded) – Learn how to develop a strategic roadmap that guides your prospects through the buying process, maximizing conversion rates and driving sales. Creating The Must-See Pattern Interrupt:
Discover the secrets of capturing your audience’s attention by breaking through the noise and standing out from the competition.
Creating “Benefit Block” Leads – Explore the art of crafting compelling leads that showcase the unique benefits of your product or service, making it irresistible to potential customers. Creating The Big Problem:
Understand how to identify and present the significant challenges your prospects face, positioning your offering as the perfect solution.
Creating “Positive Hooks” As Unique Mechanisms For The Solution – Develop engaging and persuasive hooks that draw your audience in and keep them hooked on your message.
Creating A “Must-Swipe-My-Card” Perfect Pitch Offer Entirely In ChatGPT – Master the art of designing a pitch that speaks directly to your target audience, using ChatGPT to craft an offer they can’t refuse.
As a bonus, you’ll also receive over $2,479 in mystery bonuses, providing you with additional tools and resources to further enhance your skills and grow your business.
The ChatVSL course is designed to help you leverage the power of AI and cutting-edge marketing strategies to create compelling VSLs that drive results.
You’ll develop the skills and confidence needed to succeed in today’s competitive market through expert guidance and hands-on training.
Harness the full potential of ChatGPT and unlock new opportunities for growth and success with Jon Benson’s ChatVSL Workshop course.
Whether you’re an experienced marketer or just starting your journey, this comprehensive program will provide you with the tools and knowledge needed to excel in the world of high-converting VSLs.
Don’t miss this opportunity to revolutionize your marketing strategy and achieve remarkable results with ChatVSL Workshop. Enrol today and take the first step towards a more prosperous future!
2023.06.10 20:29 edwinnferrer Walk The Line (2005)
2023.06.10 20:29 Silv3rVix3n 37 (F4F) SEPA/East Coast looking for my queen
While this post will mainly be aimed to find a romantic relationship I'm always looking for more queer friends so if you like what you read, send me a message/chat!
First I want to get out things that have turned even potential friends away and I do understand these circumstances are not for everyone. I am on disability and had to move back in with a parent. I am able bodied and do everything for myself, can drive, etc. I am trying to figure out things I can do from home to supplement my income or hopefully be self sustaining in the future. I'm also a legal medical marijuana patient who currently uses daily but it is not my entire personality.
I am looking for a serious, long term and monogamous relationship. We all have preferences and I am not attracted to masculinity at all, center to fem is what does it for me. I'm 37 and looking for 30-45 year old women. I don't mind going higher in age but absolutely not lower. I am not comfortable posting pictures on here simply for anonymity. But I have no issues sending pictures and have no problems at all if I'm not your cup of tea, we all like what we like. That said I think I'm fairly attractive. As the username suggests I have some greys taking over. I don't label myself, I wouldn't say I'm fem or masc or androgynous. I'm very obviously queer though, I'm sort of hard to describe as far as presentation. I'm 5'6", I lovingly refer to myself as medium chubby, green eyes with long, thick, wavy hair and snake bite piercings. I also have two tattoos, one on my chest and one on my back. I'm white and ask that any other white people who even want to be my friend are working on being anti racist and committed to dismantling white supremacy within themselves.
I have been on a very long healing journey. In the past I have been through lots of therapy and continue to work on myself. I understand that not everyone has access to therapy for a multitude of reasons but I absolutely am looking for someone who also works on themselves and has a strong and growth oriented mindset.
I'm a very straightforward and pragmatic person. I appreciate someone who can also be direct and communicate things well. I've been told I could be a stand up comedian because I'm pretty funny. A little gift from a traumatic childhood. I'm only into monogamy and am loyal to a fault. I'm also a hopeless romantic and very open with my emotions, again looking for the same. Avoidants need not apply. I'm autistic (self diagnosed) and ADHD (diagnosed professionally). I would prefer a neurodivergent partner, I feel even if our way of expressing doesn't line up we understand each other far better. This combination plus my own strong intuition gives me the ability to recognize patterns and read people exceptionally well. This can sometimes be off putting so if you don't like being seen and someone who can possibly tell you things when you have not disclosed them first then I'm definitely not the one for you.
I'm a bit of a contradiction in that I love being a homebody but also need to get out and do new things now and then. I can't stand doing one or the other for too long. My hobbies and interests include hiking, photography, art of all mediums, writing(mostly poetry), nature in general, animals of all species, astrology, tarot, spirituality in general, quantum physics and things like string theory, I also love some conspiracy/creepy pasta stuff for simple entertainment now and then. I am also a dog mom and my little guy is my absolute world.
Overall I'm looking for someone who is open, communicates well, is self aware, can respect boundaries, has cultivated peace, safety and confidence in themselves. I want someone to share this journey with, who doesn't need me or a relationship but wants true, deep connection and intimacy. Someone who will grow with me while we support each other, someone who will add to the happiness I created for myself, someone who wants to achieve but more so wants to experience this thing called life.
I do ask that if you message me to send me plenty of information about who you are as well and what stuck out to you in my post. I don't do well with surface level conversations and small talk. I'd rather someone over share than be too guarded. Also because reddit is full of scammers please verify who you are if you'd like to talk, I will not waste my time.
submitted by Silv3rVix3n
to lesbianr4r [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:29 Reviewgot 5 Amazing Benefits of Using Bluehost Web Hosting!
Hey there, welcome to TarikulWEB! In this article today, we're going to explore the five amazing benefits of using Bluehost as your web hosting provider. If you're ready to start your online journey to create a new blog, website
, or application then need it.
1 . Reliable Performance
Reliability is important when it comes to web hosting. With Bluehost's
outstanding uptime guarantee, you can be sure that your website will always be accessible to users. You can rely on Bluehost to offer great performance thanks to their potent servers and optimized architecture, enabling your site to load quickly and manage big traffic levels with ease.
2. Easy Website Setup
It shouldn't be difficult to set up a website
, and Bluehost excels in this area. You can quickly launch your website thanks to their simple installation process and user-friendly UI. Bluehost offers a range of templates and tools to streamline the design process, making it simple for both novice and seasoned users to build a beautiful online presence.
3. Enhanced Security
Security is of the utmost importance in today's digital world. Bluehost takes website security
seriously and provides a range of effective solutions to shield it from any dangers. They provide free SSL certificates to protect the data of your visitors and guarantee a safe surfing environment. Additionally, Bluehost employs cutting-edge safeguards like SiteLock, spam defence, and automated backups to protect your important data.
4. Scalability and Flexibility
You'll need a hosting company
that can adapt to your changing demands as your website expands. Scalable hosting options from Bluehost let you start small and upgrade easily as your website grows. No matter if you're managing a personal blog, an online store, or a commercial website, Bluehost offers the flexibility to easily meet your needs.
5. Excellent Customer Support Bluehost offers
excellent customer service, which is definitely not the least important thing. Any queries or problems you may run into along the route may be addressed by their team of specialists, who are on call around the clock. Bluehost makes sure you get quick and dependable assistance whenever you need it by offering live chat, phone support, and a thorough knowledge base. CONCLUSION :
The top five reasons to use Bluehost are listed above. Bluehost provides a complete hosting solution
for all your requirements, with dependable performance, simple website creation, improved security measures, scalability and flexibility, and first-rate customer service. Give Bluehost a try if you're prepared to launch your website with confidence. Don't forget to press the notification button, like this video, and subscribe to our channel to receive updates on new informative articles.
submitted by Reviewgot
to tarikulweb [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:29 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Simpler Trading – Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Simpler Trading – Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite ✔️ Full Course Download https://preview.redd.it/u4gsngxqvw4b1.jpg?width=600&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b12203c844ca04c1a66ee0e350b3742231fbc21c
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
Simpler Trading – Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite
Introducing Simpler Trading’s Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite Course: Unleash your trading potential by mastering the secrets to capturing hidden trades
Embark on a transformative journey with Simpler Trading’s Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite course, designed to help uncover “hidden” trades ripe for the picking.
This comprehensive course will teach you the essential strategies and techniques to elevate your trading game, avoid common pitfalls, and maximize your profits. Course Overview:
The Stop Missing, Hidden Trades Elite course is the ultimate guide for traders seeking to identify high-confidence setups and unlock explosive moves.
Created by experienced trader John Carter, this step-by-step training equips you with the skills and knowledge to catch “sneaky squeezes” and utilize the Multi Squeeze Pro for both intraday and swing trades.
Say goodbye to FOMO and start targeting setups that meet specific criteria, ensuring you only take the best trades. In this course, you’ll discover how to:
- Identify all 3 Squeeze Pro setups across 18 timeframes — at a glance.
- Get in on explosive moves as they start (thanks to early “squeeze” detection).
- Catch “sneaky squeezes” that require a multi-timeframe perspective.
- Use the Multi Squeeze Pro for intraday and swing trades.
- See which squeezes are ‘all lined up and ready to go’ (only take the best!).
- Avoid FOMO and only target setups that meet these criteria.
Benefits for Students: By enrolling in the Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite course, you will:
- Gain access to expert insights and strategies from experienced trader John Carter.
- Develop a deep understanding of high-confidence setups and how to identify them.
- Master using the Multi Squeeze Pro tool for intraday and swing trades.
- Learn how to avoid common trading pitfalls and minimize your losses.
- Improve your trading skills and increase your chances of success in the market.
Don’t let hidden opportunities slip away from you any longer. Enroll in Simpler Trading’s Stop Missing Hidden Trades Elite course today, and discover the keys to unlocking your full trading potential. Sign up now and start your journey toward trading mastery!
2023.06.10 20:28 Unlikely-Strategy596 Starting as an analyst in capital markets, what can this position take me to?
I am starting an analyst position in capital markets team at let’s say a JLL, Colliers, or CBRE. I am coming from an IB background after getting laid off. I didn’t want to stay unemployed, and this position seemed to be one that could keep me into the capital markets/IB industry. I don’t have too much real estate experience, I did work at a REPE in the summer during school for a summer, found it interesting at first, but I don’t even know if I want to do real estate long term, I sorta took this job because I needed a job and the market for IB rn is awful. What can I do with this position? If I’m in a capital markets team, what would the exit opportunities be like later down the line? Could I lateral back into IB later, like let’s say a RE coverage group? Is this a good position to be in? I also want to say that I’m very new out of school and so i don’t even have a full two years of experience yet, even from my IB role.
Guidance would be helpful here thank you
submitted by Unlikely-Strategy596
to CommercialRealEstate [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:28 Canis_Aries RR 2: New York
| || |https://preview.redd.it/ntyid28fg85b1.jpg?width=1568&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=3c1812d9a34cc22ed9b5ab29b0ddcb3b0ee334b1 submitted by Canis_Aries to Totaldrama [link] [comments]
I didn't want to do this because I thought it was shameless self promotion but I am the author of the fan story My Ridonculous Race on Deviantart, Fanfic dot net and ArchiveOfOurOwn. I am attempting write another season of this story. Without spoiling elimination or cast member details I do have ideas for locales the teams can visit but I'm stuck trying to come up with challenges for them to do the so I thought why not ask the people what they want to see. First up is the starting line for the new season, the one where the last season ended, New York.
- Accomplish chores the old fashioned way at the Tenement Museum
- At Coney Island either eat copius amounts of hot dogs or be fired out of a cannon.
- Memorize and recall a series of names at Ellis Island.
Any other ideas pertaining to this iconic city?
Start reading here if you want to https://www.fanfiction.net/s/12855836/1/My-Ridonculous-Race
2023.06.10 20:27 MadRabbit04 how to ride your bike with quickshifter
so, I installed aftermarket quickshifter on my bike. and now I'm little bit scared because I don't want to be one of many who blew off their transmission. I like driving fast but I'm not constantly on red line. my question is how to you drive your bike in town with quickshifter? first and second gear. and is there a limit of rpm below which you shouldn't change gear with quickshifter
submitted by MadRabbit04
to motorcycles [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 20:27 AnonPlzReddit Book report
So i rented the audiobook from my library. Some initial thoughts:
- there’s some stretching of the truth in here. Maybe some things she believes to be true bc she’s convinced herself of the stories for so many years but there are objective lies. She says early on she spent those first few post-split weeks in canton ‘meeting with multiple divorce lawyers’. You were married in NY and lived in NY why would the divorce be in Ohio? Divorce lawyers don’t work across state lines. This had to have been a fabrication to help this little pathetic narrative
-Stunted development: have you heard the saying that celebs stop maturing the age they got famous? I feel like that’s true for Anna. She stopped emotionally maturing very young. Maybe when she met hubby. She talks and acts like an adolescent. The narcissism in particular. That combined w being the baby of that family made Anna think she was special and the center of the universe
- Her writing style isn’t that bad. The infuriating content is the problem but i don’t mind her wordy, descriptive language.
- how anyone thought this woman deserved a memoir at 33 or whatever age she is quite literally without accomplishing one thing in her life is still beyond my comprehension.
submitted by AnonPlzReddit
to annaklootssnark [link] [comments]