Jetblue flight status
Reddit's new home for defense themed shitposts
2018.04.16 04:35 Wiggles-McSwiggles Reddit's new home for defense themed shitposts
Reddit's new home for defense themed shitposts
2012.11.08 13:49 stoneforger Elite Dangerous
The official unofficial subreddit for Elite Dangerous, we even have devs lurking the sub! Elite Dangerous is a space simulator game by Frontier Developments based in the year 3309. Your CMDR flies spaceships and participates in exploring a 1:1 scale Milky Way, trade between star systems, bounty-hunting wanted ships, discover alien lifeforms, and even pirate other ships for their cargo.
2008.06.10 07:36 Korea: Life, News, and Identity
A subreddit for news, culture, and life on the Korean Peninsula. Welcome to everyone, including native Koreans, Korean diaspora, and foreigners.
2023.05.30 00:54 spiralmadness If I put a flatulent dupe on the rocket will be it enough to make it home?
2023.05.30 00:08 NixNoxKnight First year out of college, not sure what (if any) cards I should add
Current cards: (list cards, limits, opening date)
- Chase Sapphire Preferred, 5k, 2/23
- Amex Platinum, ?, 5/23 (only got this for the 150k SUB, will prob cancel next year)
- Discover It, 1.2k, 8/20
FICO Score: 769
Oldest account age: ~3 years
Chase 5/24 status: 2/24
Average monthly spend and categories: dining $600 (fluctuates, might be lower going forward but idk), groceries: $500 I've currently budgeted 10k for travel across the next year, but this is my first year out of college so I don't really know if any of these are long-term accurate estimates. Additionally, I'm also anticipating a decent bit of UbeLyft spending (maybe like 200/month) since I don't have a car in the new place and public transit isn't ideal for some things I want to do.
Open to Business Cards: No
What's the purpose of your next card? Travel or general savings (probably mostly domestic flying but potentially some international); I don't really care that much about luxury travel/business class seating on flights which I know is where most of the redemption value tends to be - trying to optimize for economy value, so I don't know if just a general cashback card is better for that.
Do you have any cards you've been looking at? - BILT (apartment complex is partnered), VentureX/Venture, CFU, Amazon Visa (spend a good bit on Amazon already)
Are you OK with category spending or do you want a general spending card?
-Prefer general spending but if I can get high value out of a category card I'd use it.
submitted by NixNoxKnight
to CreditCards [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 23:27 SharxSharxSharx Tony's SHIELD file shows that his parents were killed on December 17th, 1991.
2023.05.29 23:18 SharxSharxSharx According to his SHIELD file from Iron Man 2, it is Tony Stark's birthday today.
2023.05.29 23:07 footfetishnightmares Do I need my toenails removed? I model full time--very anxious, please help!
Pics linked below! 33F, 5'5", 108lbs, white; CC: painful, swollen, red, oozing big toes bilaterally (please see timeline below). No major medical issues, no meds, do not drink, smoke, or use recreational drugs. USA. Podiatrist recommending removal. Second opinion?
Background: Hello and thank you for taking the time to read my post. I am extremely anxious about the possibility of having both my big toenails removed. Some background info: I danced for two decades and played many sports, which caused problems with ingrowns on my big toenails all of my life. As an adult I am very active and love to wear high heels so they have continued to be a problem. In the last year I found a nail tech who I trust (cleanliness, gentleness, etc.) with my feet and only have pedicures done by her. Typically I leave with my big toes a little bit red, but more comfortable with continued improvement in the days following. In general I only occasionally have issues with the left big toe, but almost always have at least minor issues with the right. After my last pedicure I attended a music festival and was on my feet walking and dancing much more than usual. I did wear shoes I have worn before and not had any issues with. Unfortunately, my toes really took a beating and swelled up more than they ever have before, to the point where I made my first ever podiatry appt (5/26/23; please see details in timeline below). I was also already on antibiotics for a dental procedure, which made the level of inflammation especially concerning. The podiatrist recommended removal of the left toenail, citing that it was loose at the base and unlikely to improve on its own. He also diagnosed a granuloma on the right, and said a portion should be removed permanently.
To say I am freaking out is an understatement. Of course I want to do what is best for my health. I have always been self conscious of my toes, so the anxiety and distress this is causing me mentally is significant. More importantly, I model full time professionally, so having pretty feet is a requirement of the job and this will impact my ability to provide for myself. In addition, I will be traveling all of June (lots of walking, beach & pool time).
- What is the best course of action?
- Should I obtain a second opinion?
- What course of outcome should I expect if I proceed conservatively and hold off on removal?
- Should I continue with this routine (see below for details)?
- How should I handle traveling--footwear, protection, etc.?
- If I must proceed with removal, are there any cosmetic solutions? (This isn't just me being vain here, I need nice feet to protect my job).
Timeline (detailed pics by date below; comparison summary pics here: https://imgur.com/jXEunkp
- pedicure at usual place, big toes slightly red bilaterally
- no change (improvement or worsening) over next few days
- start Amoxicillin 500mg 3x daily for dental procedure (21)
- pedicure at usual place, come in with both big toes slightly red and tender, leave with them feeling a bit better
- 2.5 hour flight, music festival night 1, wore comfortable shoes with insoles
- toes no worse or better than day before
- wake up to both big toes and feet a bit swollen but not too painful
- clean, apply polysporin and sterile bandage
- music festival night 2, wore comfortable shoes, drunk girl stomps on my feet
- both big toes swollen, red, angry, warm, and oozing
- cleaned & dressed as night before
- fly back 2.5 hours wearing open toed slides
- 5/23/23 -- pics: https://imgur.com/ldKpTOM
- wake up to left toe extremely swollen, send pics to podiatrist friend for consult; begin following care routine (2-3x/day):
- 10-15 minute warm water soak with pure epsom salt
- wash with bactine and vashe
- dry, then apply polysporin
- bandage loosely with sterile gauze and self adherent wrap
- elevate with 10 minutes ice pack per hour for 2-3 hours per day
- wear loose surgical socks over fresh bandages at night
- open-toed slides for daytime (but staying off feet as much as possible
- toes look slightly improved, continue routine
- left toe hot to the touch, freaking out so finally make podiatry appt
- continue routine
- itchy rash appears on shins that night
- 5/26/23 -- pics: https://imgur.com/2ThAOve
- recommended discontinuation of Amoxicillin (5 remaining in course)
- see podiatrist, diagnoses granuloma on right from repeated ingrown irritation; recommends left nail removal as nail base is loose and right toe nail portion for permanent removal
- ask if we can wait, he prescribes Cephalexin 500mg 2x daily (20), follow-up after completion
- 5/27/23 -- pics: https://imgur.com/RUqcIpq
- continue routine, toes continue to improve
- left toe swelling finally goes down, release of fluid by apply slight pressure to top surface
- friends dog stomps on right toe, swollen area gets bigger and weepy
- continue routine, toes continue to improve
- rash becomes extremely itchy, start Benadryl
- 5/29/23 -- pics: https://imgur.com/YAgmnCs
- continue routine, toes continue to improve
- no pain (unless pressure applied directly to granuloma area on right toe)
- can walk normally
- neither toe hot or warm to touch
- left toenail still slightly loose at base (only slightly so), but significantly improved
- current status of shin rash: https://imgur.com/sM2Jtkv
- start Fluconazole 150mg (1x) for yeast infection due to antibiotics
A few notes: toenail polish is gel, and removal will cause further trauma to the nails, hence why I have left it (vs. removing it to get a better view of the natural nails).
submitted by footfetishnightmares
to AskDocs [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 22:01 TRANSEXUAL_FOR_EVER Where do you focus your credit card spend?
How do you focus your credit card spend?
I currently have all Chase cards, and recently got the Citi AAdvantage card (that gives you admirals club access.)
I have a business that spends about 10,000 on credit cards monthly, and then also spends about 14,000 monthly on direct draft things that I think I can change to mailed checks via Plastiq.
I personally use credit cards a lot.
My question … how do you focus your spend? I was going to try to divert about $12,000/month to AAdvantage so that I can get miles and status. However the status with AA doesn’t seem amazing. After enough spend I can get free extra leg room seats if they exist and the occasional first class upgrade if it’s available. I never check bags, and if I ever did it’s so I frequent the $35 or whatever wouldn’t bother me.
Honestly the Citi AAdvantage credit card I got fixed my flying issues - Admirals club is great, and group 4 boarding at a minimum. That gets me on the plane and comfortable and storage for my carry on.
I know platinum, etc, gets me on the plane a little earlier which I value. And having miles to spend on trips is great. My booking of trips is always random and not based around holidays.
But I also want to focus on hotels, but have no currently loyalty at all. And sometimes the best hotels aren’t in a group. Like the Ludlow in NYC has these insane skybox rooms with like 270’ of floor to ceiling windows with ridiculous NYC views but I don’t think it’s part of any group.
Where I live is a small airport that has United and AA only, and both flights are about the same length and both flights goto one of their biggest hubs. So I only fly to one of those two hubs and then fly out from there.
I noticed anecdotally I tend to end up on American flights more than United. I think it’s because of earlier departures for American.
For hotels, I just considered not doing any spend there and just doing the Hilton card that gets you diamond status and be done with it.
My question - how do you figure out how to direct all your spend between credit card points, flights, and hotels?
submitted by TRANSEXUAL_FOR_EVER
to CreditCards [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 21:41 Salex_01 Arkgneese S-19-BL
2023.05.29 21:36 doctor_mac12 Chemical Engineer & Mechanical Engineer, Arvin Ash, on Bob Lazar
| || | submitted by doctor_mac12 to aliens [link] [comments]
Pinned Comment by Arvin Ash:
Carl Sagan said, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.". Mr. Lazar makes extraordinary claims with ZERO evidence. Out of respect for our intellect, we should demand at least some, if not extraordinary, evidence. But if you want more specifics of his falsehoods, here are some:
1) Objection to "wormhole" idea: Yes, he didn't say it, but I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt by looking at his ideas within the context of plausible physics. Otherwise, if you take what he says at face value, it would be complete non-scientific nonsense. You can replace everywhere I say "wormhole" with "warp drive" if you want, it wouldn't change much. BOTH involve folding space-time to get from point A to point B - that is the the way a faster than light warp drive would work. This would still require not only huge amounts of energy, but also NEGATIVE energy, which probably doesn't exist. You can't just point some kind of negative "gravity emitter" (as Mr. Lazar describes) in a direction of your choosing and start going faster than light. There is no such thing as "emitting gravity." You have to manipulate space-time. Negative gravity does NOT come from antimatter. 2) Element 115, while it may have been exotic in 1989, is certainly not exotic matter. It has been synthesized. It's just ordinary matter. There is nothing exotic about it, and its isotopes are not exotic either. There is no way you can get negative gravity from element 115, period. You also cannot get antimatter from 115. Whenever you create antimatter, you also create an equal amount of matter. That's the way physics works. You cannot extract energy from 115 or any element by simply extracting antimatter from it. This is fundamental physics. It is quite surprising to hear this mistaken notion from a self-proclaimed physicist, like Mr. Lazar.
Here is more from viewer Rombert Dillahuntsvalle, who has looked into this extensively: A) THE HAND SCANNER: - the hand-scanner: many of his fans point to the hand-scanner that Lazar talks about that, to them, "proves he worked at S4". This device was already publicly available knowledge by the early 1970s. It appears in electronics catalogs of the time, such as this July 1973 issue of Radio-Electronics: https://www.reddit.com/JoeRogan/comments/c657pw/close_encounters_of_the_third_kind_have_the_same/
The device also appeared in the 1977 film "Close Encounters of the Third Kind".
B) LAZAR CLAIMS THAT "IT MAKES NO SENSE": - he himself, despite being a "physicist", says in the Jeremy Corbell film, "This makes NO sense" when referring to the alien ship's workability, but ensures us that "it does work." In other words, his claims can't be distinguished from nonsense, and we just have to take his word for it. As long as what he says "sounds scientific" to the scientifically uninitiated, many people will believe him. But he presents ZERO evidence to back up his extraordinary claims. If you don't know how it works, a scientist would still give us some data such as temperatures measured, equivalent thrust, forces measured, etc. Was Mr. Lazar hired to simply gawk at the machine? C) S4 DOESN'T EXIST: He talks about an "S4" facility at Papoose Dry Lake where "nine flying saucers were kept" - except that no such facility actually exists. Civilian overflights near the lake have reported no base "dug into the side of the mountain." D) DUBIOUS EDUCATION CLAIMS: - Lazar's credentials from prestigious institutions are oddly uncorroborated with ANY certificates, documents, papers, momentos, year book mentions, photos with colleagues, graduation gowns, letters of congratulations, colleagues vouching for him, or draft or final copies of his theses - documents that should be in his own possession. In addition, Mr. Lazar remembers none of his academic advisors, and no students remember him. No PhD physicist forgets the name of his advisor or his thesis. The govt. apparently not only wiped out his records, but also his memory and the memories of hundreds of students and staff!! E) NO DETAILS: Mr. Lazar can't provide any quantitative results from his "work" on the "craft"; no figures and numbers for anything relating to the physics of the object and its engine, except for some sketchy dimensions of the craft that anybody could invent. For the stuff that would really matter to a physicist: no numbers given for the "electrical load" needed to activate the engine; no numbers given for the weight of the craft; no numbers given for the ratio of materials in its hull; no numbers given for the temperature of the engine; no numbers given for the strength of the gravitational field it generated; no numbers given for the amount of energy it produced; no numbers given for the frequency and energy level of the radio waves used during the test flight; no details about how it was really controlled. Isn't he supposed to be a "physicist"? Was he just hired to gawk at the craft? F) NO DETAILS on the MAGICAL ISOTOPE of ELEMENT 115: Mr. Lazar can't tell us what the stable isotope of element 115 that he "worked on" at "S4" is. Isn't he supposed to be the one who "figured out" that it was element 115? Yet the isotope escapes him? Element 115 had been known and talked about since the 70's. Here's one from 1973 mentioning it multiple times: Seaborg, G. (1973). STATUS REPORT ON THE TRANSURANIUM ELEMENTS. Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory. https://cloudfront.escholarship.org/dist/prd/content/qt0291s82q/qt0291s82q.pdf
G) PATTERN of BEHAVIOR: Mr. has a long association with UFO fanatics like John Lear, who introduced him to the Billy Meier mythos BEFORE he came out with his "S4" story. The Meier saucer is virtually identical to the "sport model saucer" that Lazar claims he was assigned to. Lazar himself says in an early interview that the sport model looks "strikingly similar" to the Meier saucer. So, in other words, we're supposed to believe that the "real" craft he JUST HAPPENED to be assigned to JUST HAPPENED to look virtually identical to one invented by the proven fraud and cult leader Meier who JUST HAPPENED to be defended and promoted by Lazar's buddy John Lear. H) NO SCIENTIFIC SCRUTINY ALLOWED: Mr. Lazar has never appeared in front of a single scientific committee to discuss his "knowledge", yet he claims that he "exposed" the "program" for the SAKE of the scientific community - but he DOES sell Area 51 sign posters and printed sketches of the "sport model" on his company's website. I) HE MADE NO MONEY? People claim that he's never made any money out of his story. But he has made money from the sale of the aforementioned "Lazar Tape" co-produced with Gene Huff; TV interviews with foreign networks; his consultation with the Testors Toy Model company and the model kit they produced for the "sport model saucer"; his current sale of Area 51 and "S4" related merchandise on his United Nuclear company's website, including signed prints of his "sport model" sketch: http://unitednuclear.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=86
. He now has an autobiography titled "Dream Land."
2023.05.29 21:10 Loneranger1310 Denmark Visa in Canada
Hello, I applied for Denmark Visa on May 3rd, 2023 at VFS Global in Ottawa, Canada. I was aware that the processing time for the visa is 15 days, However, on the day of my visa slot, the officer told me that it would take 3 weeks. 3 working weeks have passed and still I haven't gotten my passport. I have my Flight on June 10th, 2023. I tried contacting VFS but I think the IVR is glitched because it did not connect me to an agent and was just repeating the same options over and over again. I also tried sending them a mail, to which they replied after 1 week stating that "The status update has been extended". I really don't know what to do. Did anyone face the same issue? Please Helppp !!
submitted by Loneranger1310
to SchengenVisa [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 20:28 michimoby Anyone done a status match to Krisflyer?
I'll be taking a handful of flights on SQ the second half of the year. I'd like to see whether they'd match my Oneworld Sapphire/Alaska MVP Gold status.
Anyone had luck with this/steps you'd recommend?
submitted by michimoby
to travel [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 19:51 CivilizedPsycho [Spoiler: FFXIV] A comprehensive list of all Final Fantasy IV references in Endwalker, from 6.0 to 6.4!
Final Fantasy IV is my favorite game of all time, so when they announced some things in this expansion would be based on FFIV, I was starstruck. As I played through Endwalker, I tried to take note of any reference I could find. If I missed any, please let me know! General:
Tower of Zot:
- Lunar Whale Mount (Digital FanFest/Mogstation), which plays re-orchestrated version of the Lunar Whale theme from the game.
- Rosa, Rydia, Edge minions (Digital FanFest/Mogstation)
- Palom Minion (Pre-order Bonus)
- Porom Minion (Collector's Edition Bonus)
- Palom and Porom have an interaction based on the hallway scene from FFIV
- The promotional Warrior of Light, who was a Dark Knight in Shadowbringers, has changed into a Paladin, just like Cecil Harvey.
- The Endwalker poster shows the promotional Warrior of Light in the same exact pose as Amano's Cecil artwork.
- This dungeon shares its name with Golbez's base of operations.
- Likewise, the dungeon music is a new version of the tower's theme in the game.
- The large mob, "Armored Fiend", is based on a monster with the same name in FFIV's Lunar Subterrane.
- The bosses "Minduruva," "Cinduruva," and "Sanduruva," also known as "The Magus Sisters," first appeared in FFIV's Tower of Zot, and their designs in FFXIV are heavily based on the original Amano artwork for FFIV's version. Their original names are "Mindy," "Cindy," and "Sandy."
- The animations when each sister casts spells are the same as in FFIV - a green burst for black magic, and a ring of white cubes for white magic.
- Turn up your sound effects! They also use the OG sounds!
- The fight uses similar mechanics to the FFIV fight - Cinduruva will revive Minduruva and Sanduruva if they are defeated first, they utilize reflect, and when all three are alive, will use Delta Attack.
Tower of Babil:
- "The Eblan Rime" area is named for the Kingdom of Eblan, Edward "Edge" Geraldine's home.
- The Level 90 S-Rank Mark "Armstrong" is the recolored version of the previously mentioned "Armored Fiend", specifically named for the FFIV: The After Years enemy.
- This dungeon shares its name with the tower in FFIV, and similarly shares a strong connection to the moon.
- The first boss, Barnabas, and the NPC with him, Dr. Lugae, are bosses within FFIV's Tower of Babil.
- Barnabas mistakenly attacks the Doctor before attacking the party.
- The second boss, Lugae, is the robotic/fiend version that shows up after defeating the Doctor.
- During the Lugae fight, Mini and Toad transformations are required - two of the three transformations prevalent in FFIV (I wish they would have included Piggy)
- The Watcher seems to be based on Fusoya, who is known as "The Watcher of the Lunar Sleep". Both live on the Moon and wear long starry robes.
- The giant face on the moon where the entrance to Smileton is a reference to the stone face on the moon in the original game. In the GBA/PSP versions, it is the entrance to the Lunar Ruins. In the 3D version, it is where you fight Proto-Babil.
- The Level 90 A-Rank Elite Mark "Mousse Princess" is based on "Flan Princess", which first appeared as a rare enemy in FFIV's Lunar Subterrane.
- The mob "Mousse" is based on the "White Mousse" enemies on the moon in FFIV: The After Years
- The mob "Dynamite" may be based on the "Balloon"/"Dark Grenade" monsters on the Moon in FFIV.
- Loporrits are based on Hummingways, the race of rabbits that live on the moon.
- In the 2D versions of FFIV, the character Namingway's role was to rename player characters. Because voice acting was added in the 3D version, he could no longer fulfill this role, and took on several other names throughout the game. Most of these names are taken by Loporrits: Mappingway, Livingway, Recordingway, Campingway, Puddingway, Mopingway
- Another, Going-my-Way, is involved in a Bestways Burrow sidequest.
- The landmark "Lovingway's Darlings" is also a Namingway alias.
- Later, in Old Sharlayan, two more of these names are used: Cheatingway and Jammingway.
- IF ANYONE FINDS HUMMINGWAY, or WEDDINGWAY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW!
- In FFIV, most Hummingways can't talk and instead hum a tune. The sound heard when talking to many Loporrits is that same tune. You can do the hum during the MSQ too!
- The Final Fantasy victory theme that plays when meeting Loporrits seems most similar to FFIV's instrumentation.
- The area music is the FFIV Town Theme (Welcome to Our Town)
- The battle music in the area is the FFIV main battle theme.
- The Lalafell engineer Kokkol is named for the blacksmith Kokkol.
- The "Kokkol's Forge" landmark is named for the location in FFIV's Underworld.
The Final Day (Trial):
- The Dragons near the first Aethryte appear to be Mist Dragons, the summon used by Rydia's Mother (and previous boss in XIV in the dungeon "The Burn")
- FFIV is full of characters sacrificing themselves to help move Cecil and his party forward - the Scions sacrifice themselves throughout this zone to move the WoL forward.
The Stigma Dreamscape:
- The trial's arena is a flight through space, very similar to the Zemus/Zeromus fight. Some attack sound effects are also similar.
- Halfway through the fight, the party seems defeated, and the prayers of friends saves the team and pushes them to fight the final phase. This happens during the final fight of FFIV as well.
- Meteion may be based on Maenad from FFIV: The After Years.
- Both are part of a hivemind of identical young girls
- Both are sent to other worlds by their creators
- Both struggle to understand humanity and appear throughout the world leaving destruction in their wakes (the big difference is that one struggles to feel, and the other feels too much).
- One last survivor of their kind is left and they return to the world with a new outlook and a new lease on life (Meteion as the bluebird and the young Maenad "Cuore", who is taken in by Rydia and Edge).
- The constant references to "4" may be a reference?
POST 6.0: Patch 6.1:
- "Moonward" gear (Level 90 tomestone gear) is based on FFIV characters.
- Fending is based on Cecil
- Scouting is based on Edge
- Aiming is based on Edward
- Casting is based on Rydia
- Since someone points this out every time - Healing is technically Rosa's color scheme, but it's still Rydia's outfit, and Maiming may be Dark Knight Cecil's or Kain's color scheme, but still Paladin's outfit. All of the sets are based on the four characters above, but only the four above are the correct color schemes for those characters.
Patch 6.2: The Fell Court of Troia (Dungeon)
- The "Knight in Black" scene is preceded by a bump that says "Meanwhile, elsewhere..." which is text used in FFIV whenever the game shows events not involving the party, usually Golbez.
- The Knight in Black is revealed to be Golbez in 6.2. His armor matches Amano's original art and "Somewhere In The World" plays throughout the scene. Golbez is also referred to as "Man in Black" in the game.
- He speaks with four unseen characters, referred to as "Throne of Earth/Fire/Wind/Water" - which are presumably the four Elemental Fiends, Scarmiglione, Rubicante, Barbariccia, and Cagnazzo.
- The "Throne of Earth" character speaks like Scarmiglione, with elongated S's.
The Fell Court of Troia (Area)
- Troia is the matriarchal kingdom in FFIV, inhabited mostly by women, that practices fairly strict neutrality/pacifism.
- The music that plays is a much slower, sadder version of the town's theme.
- The arena for the second boss fight is a throne room. It has eight fire cauldrons, and the ceiling has eight points - possibly referencing the 8 Epopts of Troia (the matriarchal rulers).
- The arena for the final boss is "The Garden of the Epopts"
- Scarmiglione is the final boss, with an appearance much closer to Amano's original artwork.
- He starts the fight by back-stabbing something. In FFIV, his second fight is a back-attack.
- He summons a horde of zombies. In FFIV, his first fight is with a horde of zombies.
- The FFIV Boss Battle theme, "Battle 2", has been re-orchestrated and plays throughout the fight.
- The FFIV battle transition sound effect in the trailer is taken directly from the original game.
- Golbez has officially been named! Scarmiglione refers to himself as one of Golbez's "Circle of Four"
- When Y'shtola gives the Dark-Robed Voidsent her name "Zero", the music that plays is a re-orchestrated and expanded "Sorrow and Loss" - the song that played during all sad scenes in FFIV. It is also known as Cry in Sorrow and Theme of Sorrow. It is a sad version of the Main Overworld Theme. (Will Zero be Zeromus?!)
- Scarmiglione returns for a second fight in a solo instance. In FFIV, you fight him twice.
- His call to his minions to: "Come, feassst upon their flesh!" is a reference to his line in the game: "My undead children hunger to feassst upon your flesh! "
- His line "You will tremble before my true ssstrength!" is a reference to his line in the game: "Impressssive...But my true ssstrength lies in death! And now, you shall join me in it! "
- Sorrow and Loss continues to play as the area theme.
- Common monster-types from FFIV appear in this area, including Mindflayer and Flan.
- Ciriatto is terrified of Barbariccia, the Archfiend of Wind. This is the first reference to her.
- Not specifically FFIV, but worth noting: Calcabrina, Scarmiglione, Cagnazzo, Barbariccia, Rubicante, Ciriatto, and Farfarello are all from Dante's Inferno. Farfarello is an enemy in FFV.
- Barbariccia appears. Her body is more covered than previous depictions.
Patch 6.3 Lapis Manalis:
- The theme in this area/trial is "Battle with the Four Fiends", which in FFIV plays when battling any of titular fiends. It is also known as "The Dreadful Fight."
- Barbariccia is the boss fight, and uses haiwind themed attacks. The tornadoes she summons are similar to her tornado attack in FFIV.
- Estinien's line before the fight "You're not the only one who can ride the wind!" is a line spoken by Kain to Barbariccia just before her boss fight in the 3D remake as well as Dissidia. The line was originally "Think you're the only one who can fight in the air?" in the SNES version and later versions of the game replaced it with "Let's see about that."
- The first "Dated Records" references the "Geraldines" as a thorn in the writer's side. Edward "Edge" Geraldine is the Ninja from Eblan, as mentioned earlier.
- The note also mentions that the Geraldines are trying to take their supplies. Edge can use the Steal ability.
- Cagnazzo is the boss fight, with an appearance somewhat closer to Amano's art, although he stands upright instead of on all fours.
- His giant wave attack after the DPS check is similar to his primary attack in FFIV.
Patch 6.4 The Aetherfont:
- This is the location in FFIV where Cecil fights Scarmiglione, thenovercomes his darkness and becomes a Paladin.
- In the remakes, there are bonus trials here for other characters.
- Zero's decision on Mount Ordeals to fight with the WoL and his friends and no longer require payment may be her version of "overcoming her darkness."
- Rubicante is the trial boss, and just like the others his appearance is very close to his original Amano artwork
- Rubicante's dialogue suggests that he respects you as a warrior, a character trait he also had in the original game.
- His "inferno" ability is one of his attacks in the game.
- An alternate, lyrical version of "Battle with the Four Fiends" plays during this fight. This appears to be based on the Kenichi Maeyamada (aka Hyadain) version. The lyrics have been changed, but the instrumentation is identical.
- The final boss is Octomammoth - the third boss in FFIV (second if you don't count the Captain), fought after rescuing Rydia and meeting Tellah.
- "Another Moon" - A eerier version of the song of the same name that plays on the surface of the moon in FFIV.
- This moon's surface is red, a reference to the Red Moon of FFIV (the game has two moons.)
- During the flashback sequence, Durante mentions visiting "his majesty in Baron" - Baron is the kingdom in FFIV that Cecil (and Rosa/Kain/Cid) are from, and the events in Baron are the catalyst for most of the story.
- Durante's appearance might be referencing how Golbez looks without his armor from FFTAY.
- Azdaja is turned into Shadow Dragon - Golbez's companion in FFIV.
- Golbez is the trial boss!
- "Voidcast Savior" - A remix of Battle with the Four Fiends, FFIV Main Theme, the Final Fantasy Prelude, and the Final Fantasy Prologue. (IT'S SO GOOD)
- The black sword he wields is a reference to the Ebony Blade - the weapon equipped by him in flashback scenes in The After Years (obtainable in the present by unequipping it in flashbacks.)
- Golbez's "Binding Cold" attack is what he uses to paralyze the party during their encounter with him in the Dwarven Castle.
- The attack "Black Fang" is an attack that Shadow Dragon uses in that same battle to kill off each party member one by one after Golbez uses Binding Cold.
- The elemental aspects of this fight as well as the poses Golbez takes are references to his role in Dissidia.
- Z E R O M U S HAS ARRIVED. He is the final boss and ultimate mastermind of the events of FFIV, shown here in his cloaked form. It seems we've skipped his Zemus form.
- The Golbez we fought is implied to be Durante in Golbez's armor, fighting in Golbez's honor. This supports the previous note that Durante's appearance may be based on the FFTAY Golbez's armor-less appearance.
submitted by CivilizedPsycho
to ffxiv [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 18:49 5pike_z Airline not approvong refund
So guy i booked a flight from Go-first airline from Ahemdabad to Delhi for 7th may. On 4th may i recieve a message that airline has cancelled flight due to operational reasons.
I applied for a refund request on that same day through make my trip. After a few days i recieve a call from airline for approving refund and i told them to do it.
A week passed and there was no news of refund Then i checked MMT app ,they were saying airline hasnt approved you refund request. So, i called the airline and asked for refund status they said they havent approved it due to heavy influx of refund requests and told me to wait. I asked for a deadline or a complain no. And they didnt gave me anything.
Its already been a month. What should i do ?
TL:DR - Airline says due to large no. of requests they havent approved my request. And refuses to give any other details
submitted by 5pike_z
to delhi [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 18:00 HatsOnTheBeach [Slater] The Heat have a flight scheduled to Denver, not Miami, after the game tonight, per FAA records.
Per Andy Slater, sounds like the Heat are thinking they're walking out of game seven in Boston with a W.
The Heat have a flight scheduled to Denver, not Miami, after the game tonight, per FAA records. Source Here
submitted by HatsOnTheBeach
to nba [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 17:02 dylanabroad Exit row seat selection cost
I am flying Europe Traveller on an Avios booking with Blue Exec status. I am considering taking the exit row as I’m 6’3” and the 29” pitch looks tight for the 2.5h flight.
Is there usually any discount if I select this seat at check in rather than in advance? Currently it is 59 CAD, would it be that price at check in as well? I understand Blue status will not be able to select those for free at the 24h mark. 2 weeks out 3/4 of the exit row seats are still available.
submitted by dylanabroad
to BritishAirways [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 16:15 International-Can440 Air Canada Operated Flight Booked on UA's website with Chase Card- Premier Gold Status. I need advice.
We're flying BCN-YYZ-DEN this summer. Flight was booked via UA's website using our Chase card. Tickets are basic economy. Only one person in the reservation has Premier Gold. The other 3 are flying in the same reservation but have no status (1 adult and 2 minors under 12). Flight had a 30 min schedule change and now we have a longer layover in YYZ. I contacted United about rescheduling my flight and I asked about the baggage policy. Chat went down so I couldn't do much so I figured I'd come to the experts! What would you suggest we do?
- Should we switch to a flight operated by UA, instead? UA states we'll have to pay for luggage despite having Premier Gold and Chase card.
- Should we keep our AC flight and do nothing?
- Something else? I understand we must take off/land from the same airports we booked originally. Just wondering if there are any advantages to switching to flight operated strictly by UA other than maybe a slightly shorter layover (such as free luggage, priority boarding, better seats...).
Thanks in advance for your help :)
submitted by International-Can440
to unitedairlines [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 15:55 Dianthaa 2023 Ignyte Awards Finalist
The Ignyte Awards
are organized annually by Fiyah Lit Mag
Congrats to everyone that got nominated! This year's finalists are:
BEST NOVEL: ADULT for novel-length work (40k words) Works intended for an Adult audience
- BABEL – R. F. Kuang (Harper Voyager)
- KAIKEYI – Vaishnavi Patel (Redhook)
- SIREN QUEEN – Nghi Vo (Tordotcom)
- THE BLOOD TRIALS – N. E. Davenport (Harper Voyager)
- THE SPEAR CUTS THROUGH WATER – Simon Jimenez (Del Rey)
BEST NOVEL: YOUNG ADULT for novel-length (40k+ words) works intended for the young adult audience
- BALLAD & DAGGER – Daniel José Older (Rick Riordan Presents)
- BLOODMARKED – Tracy Deonn (Simon & Schuster Books for Young Readers)
- BLOOD SCION – Deborah Falaye (HarperTeen)
- LAKELORE – Anna-Marie McLemore (Feiwel & Friends)
- THE KINDRED – Alechia Dow (Inkyard Press)
BEST IN MIDDLE GRADE for works intended for the middle grade audience
- RUBY FINLEY VS. THE INTERSTELLAR INVASION – K. Tempest Bradford (Farrar, Straus and Giroux BYR)
- THE LAST MAPMAKER – Christina Soontornvat (Candlewick Press)
- THE MARVELLERS – Dhonielle Clayton (Henry Holt & Company)
- WITCHLINGS – Claribel Ortega (Scholastic Press)
- YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE, DAVID BRAVO! – Mark Oshiro (HarperCollins)
A neat addition this year, from L.D. Lewis' twitter
This year, we've added a slate of judges aged 12-18 to help select the YA and Middle Grade finalists! The philosophy is that kidlit categories should heavily weigh the opinions of the people they're written for. Simple, no?
BEST NOVELLA for speculative works ranging from 17,500-39,999 words
- BISHOP’S OPENING – R.S.A. Garcia (Clarkesworld)
- EMPIRE OF THE FEAST – Bendi Barrett (Neon Hemlock)
- EVEN THOUGHT I KNEW THE END – C. L. Polk (Tordotcom)
- HELPMEET – Naben Ruthnum (Undertow)
- INTO THE RIVERLANDS – Nghi Vo (Tordotcom)
BEST NOVELETTE for speculative works ranging from 7,500-17,499 words
- IF YOU FIND YOURSELF SPEAKING TO GOD, ADDRESS GOD WITH THE INFORMAL YOU – John Chu ( Uncanny Magazine)
- MEN, WOMEN, & CHAINSAWS – Stephen Graham Jones (Tor.com Originals)
- MURDER BY PIXEL: CRIME AND RESPONSIBILITY IN THE DIGITAL DARKNESS – S. L. Huang (Clarkesworld)
- THE EPIC OF QU-SHITTU – Tobi Ogundiran (The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction)
- TO CARVE HOME IN YOUR BONES – Aigner Loren Wilson (The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction)
BEST SHORT STORY for speculative works ranging from 2,000-7,499 words
- GIRL OIL – Grace Fong (Tor.com)
- THE LADY OF THE YELLOW PAINTED LIBRARY – Tobi Ogundiran (Tordotcom)
- THE LOCKED POD – Malka Older (The Sunday Morning Transport)
- THE VOICE OF A THOUSAND YEARS – Fawaz Al-Matrouk (The Magazine of Fantasy & Science Fiction)
- WANDERLUST – LP Kindred (Anathema: Spec From the Margins)
BEST IN SPECULATIVE POETRY
- IN STOCK IMAGES OF THE FUTURE, EVERYTHING IS WHITE – Terese Mason Pierre (Uncanny Magazine)
- I SHALL NOT SURRENDER – Beatrice Winifred Iker (Anathema: Spec From the Margins)
- THE RECIPE FOR TIME TRAVEL – Monique Collins (FIYAH)
- WE SMOKE POLLUTION – Ai Jiang (STAR*LINE)
- YEAR OF THE UNICORN KIDZ – Jason B. Crawford (Sundress Publications)
CRITICS AWARD for reviews and analysis of the field of speculative literature
- Aigner Loren Wilson
- Bogi Takács
- Charles Payseur
- Christina Orlando
- Nerds of a Feather
BEST FICTION PODCAST for excellence in audio performance and production for speculative fiction
- Beneath Ceaseless Skies
- Black Women Are Scary
- Good Morning Antioch
BEST ARTIST for contributions in visual speculative storytelling
- Aimee Campbell
- Terri Chieyni
- N’kai DeLauter
- Taj Francis
- Raymond Sebastien
BEST COMICS TEAM for comics, graphic novels, and sequential storytelling
- Changa And The Jade Obelisk #2 – Matteo Illuminat, Loris Ravina, Massimiliano Veltri & Robert Jeffrey II (MVMedia)
- Squire – Nadia Shammas & Sara Alfageeh (HarperCollins)
- Where Black Stars Rise – Marie Enger & Nadia Shammas (Tor Nightfire)
BEST ANTHOLOGY/COLLECTED WORKS
- Lesser Known Monsters of the 21st Century – Kim Fu (Tin House Books)
- Night of the Living Rez – Morgan Talty (Tin House Books)
- Reclaim the Stars – Zoraida Córdova, ed. (Wednesday Books)
- The Memory Librarian: And Other Stories of Dirty Computer – David Pomerico and Kyle Dargan, eds. (Harper Voyager)
- Voodoonauts Presents (Re)Living Mythology – Shingai Njeri Kagunda, Yvette Lisa Ndlovu, H.D. Hunter & LP Kindred (Android Press)
BEST CREATIVE NONFICTION for works related to the field of speculative fiction
- Indigeneity in SFF Gaming: The Ongoing Need for Respectful, Native-Centered Storytelling – Chesley Oxendine (SFWA)
- Preliminary Observations From An Incomplete History of African SFF – Wole Talabi (SFWA)
- The H Word: Horror in a Country that Is Not Afraid of Death – Dante Luiz (Nightmare Magazine)
- The Line Between Science Fiction and Fantasy is Blurring and I’m Into It – Joy Sanchez Taylor (Apex Magazine)
- When Black Boys Find Magic – LaDarrion Williams (FIYAH)
THE EMBER AWARD for unsung contributions to genre
- Afronauts Podcast
- Alex Brown
- Kate Elliott
- Maurice Broaddus
- Ruoxi Chen
THE COMMUNITY AWARD for Outstanding Efforts in Service of Inclusion and Equitable Practice in Genre
- Carl Brandon Society
- Clarion West
- dave ring
- Flights of Foundry
- Loyalty Bookstore’s Crowdcast
submitted by Dianthaa
to Fantasy [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 14:55 redatola Carry-on bag cost... seems to have been wasted
While at the airport checking into a flight that someone else had bought for me (I've never flown JetBlue before), I noticed a page saying that for "Blue Basic" carry-on bags are not permitted...
The image showed one of the items I had, roller luggage but the smallest kind: https://preview.redd.it/enb1i36a6t2b1.png?width=288&format=png&auto=webp&s=995bebcce27bf845056f5a7192007fc68bdabc9b
Because it said "Bags larger than a personal item brought to the gate will be checked and incur a minimum fee of $65", I read this as "Check in your roller now for $35 or pay $65 at the gate" 😆 Since I already had a laptop bag (shoulder strap kind), and I didn't wanna be checking in while at the gate, I just checked in the roller for $35...
However, when I boarded, they just let me take the roller in the plane and stow in the top compartment, no questions or even a blink, no tags, they didn't make me leave it for cargo storage... on other carriers, when they wanted us to check a bag at the gate, they made us do it and pay for it (rare for me but it happens) and then they tagged the roller and took it to stow in cargo or wherever (then I pick it up at baggage claim).
So anyway, I can't tell if I misread it, or the gate lady saw by my boarding pass a paid checked luggage and let me through (nobody on the plane checked), or if JetBlue was inaccurate/lying to get us to pay for checked luggage that we didn't need to check. If I shouldn't have paid or didn't get what I paid for, I'm not sure of the best way to request a refund (the site seems to be sending me in circles).
I've just never heard of having to pay bag check for a cabin stow... Edit:
Oh look, more evidence for a class-action lawsuit against JetBlue for lying to customers about required fees: https://www.elliott.org/airline-problems/jetblue-lies-about-new-carry-on-baggage-policy/ Edit 2:
Apparently this was the policy they don't specify on the Bags check-in screen that snookers people into paying for things they don't need to that won't be provided anyway:
```Carry-on bag stored in the overhead bin: Must not exceed 22”L x 14”W x 9”H (this includes wheels and handles on the bag)``` https://financebuzz.com/jetblue-baggage-fees#what's-jetblue's-baggage-policy
My cart bag is about that size so the crew let it in. I think what's underlying this is poor workflow design by JetBlue (a sign of a rinky-dink airline), where the crew doesn't see enough info on the pass or system during boarding. What they should have done is just refunded me right then and there for a checked bag that didn't apply... but, JetBlue isn't set up that way. They're set up to extort as much money as possible from their customers by lying to them on their check-in screens, then refuse to refund paid services that weren't done, then tell them they hope to see them again. Maybe it is just fraud until proven otherwise (even poor workflow can be intentional)...
submitted by redatola
to jetblue [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 14:17 Same-Buyer-6754 jetblue terminal rdu
| || | submitted by Same-Buyer-6754 to u/Same-Buyer-6754 [link] [comments]
The JetBlue terminal RDU
refers to the terminal at Raleigh-Durham International Airport (RDU) that is designated for JetBlue Airways. This terminal serves as the departure and arrival point for JetBlue flights operating out of RDU. https://preview.redd.it/9zglfwsh0t2b1.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=06f9c6e78d0cb79ee891a25c69db7c78eab757e5
JetBlue Airways, a popular American low-cost airline, operates flights to and from RDU, connecting passengers to various destinations across the United States and the Caribbean. The JetBlue terminal at RDU offers facilities and amenities for travelers, including check-in counters, security checkpoints, gate areas, baggage claim, and airline lounges.
Passengers flying with JetBlue or its partner airlines can access the JetBlue terminal at RDU for their departures and arrivals. The terminal provides services such as ticketing assistance, baggage handling, and customer support to ensure a smooth travel experience for passengers.
2023.05.29 12:51 travelhelpdesk Streamlining Your Travel Experience: JetBlue Airlines Manage Booking Explained
| || | submitted by travelhelpdesk to u/travelhelpdesk [link] [comments]
Managing your flight booking efficiently is essential for a smooth and stress-free travel experience. JetBlue Airlines understands the importance of this and offers a comprehensive Manage Booking system that allows you to have control over your travel arrangements. In this guide, we will explore the benefits of managing your booking with JetBlue Airlines and provide step-by-step instructions on accessing and utilizing their Manage Booking feature.
1. JetBlue Airlines: An Overview
JetBlue Airlines is a renowned American low-cost carrier that focuses on providing exceptional service and value to its passengers. With its extensive network of domestic and international destinations, JetBlue Airlines has become a popular choice for travelers seeking affordable and reliable flights.
2. Benefits of Managing Your Booking with JetBlue Airlines
Managing your booking with JetBlue Airlines offers several advantages. Here are some key benefits:
Flexibility and Convenience
JetBlue Airlines' Manage Booking system offers flexibility and convenience by allowing you to make changes to your travel plans. Whether you need to modify your flight dates, upgrade your seats, or add extra services, the system streamlines the process, saving you time and effort.
By managing your booking, you can personalize your travel experience according to your preferences. JetBlue Airlines offers various options such as seat selection, special meal requests, and additional services that allow you to tailor your journey to suit your needs.
Time and Cost Savings
Managing your booking online or through the JetBlue Airlines mobile app can save you time and eliminate the need to visit a ticket counter or contact customer service. Furthermore, JetBlue Airlines may offer exclusive discounts and promotions for customers who manage their bookings through their platform.
3. Accessing JetBlue Airlines Manage Booking
To access the JetBlue Airlines Manage Booking feature, you have two primary options: online and through the mobile app. Let's explore both methods:
Online Manage Booking
Accessing your JetBlue Airlines booking online is quick and convenient. Follow these steps:
- Visit the JetBlue Airlines official website.
- Navigate to the "Manage Trips" or "Manage Booking" section.
- Enter your booking confirmation number and the last name of the primary passenger.
- Click on the "Manage Booking" or similar button.
- You will gain access to your booking details and various options for modifications.
JetBlue Airlines provides a user-friendly mobile app that allows you to manage your booking on the go. Here's how to access the Manage Booking feature through the app:
- Download and install the JetBlue Airlines mobile app from your device's app store.
- Open the app and log in to your account or create a new one if you haven't already.
- Tap on the "Manage Booking" or similar option on the app's home screen.
- Enter your booking confirmation number and the last name of the primary passenger.
- Tap on the "Manage Booking" or "View Trip" button to access your booking details and make any necessary modifications.
4. Modifying Your Flights
JetBlue Airlines' Manage Booking system allows you to make various modifications to your flights based on your changing needs. Here are some key features and options available:
Changing Dates and Times
If your travel plans require adjustments, such as changing your flight dates or times, the Manage Booking system simplifies the process. You can easily search for alternative flights within JetBlue's network and select the ones that best fit your schedule. Keep in mind that fare differences or change fees may apply, so it's important to review the terms and conditions before confirming any changes.
JetBlue Airlines provides various seating options to enhance your comfort during the flight. With the Jetblue Airlines Manage Booking
system, you can upgrade your seats to enjoy additional legroom, more recline, or other premium amenities. Explore the available seat upgrades and choose the one that suits your preferences and budget.
Adding Extra Services
To enhance your travel experience, JetBlue Airlines offers additional services that you can add to your booking. These services may include priority boarding, extra baggage allowance, in-flight Wi-Fi, or access to premium lounges. Utilize the Manage Booking system to customize your journey by selecting and adding these extra services.
5. Check-In Process
JetBlue Airlines provides convenient options for the check-in process, ensuring a seamless start to your journey. Here's what you need to know:
With JetBlue Airlines' online check-in feature, you can save time at the airport by completing the check-in process before arriving. Follow these steps:
- Access the JetBlue Airlines website or mobile app.
- Navigate to the "Check-In" or "Manage Booking" section.
- Enter your booking confirmation number and passenger details.
- Select your preferred seats, verify your personal information, and obtain your boarding pass digitally.
- Remember to have a printed or digital copy of your boarding pass with you when you arrive at the airport.
If you prefer to check in at the airport, JetBlue Airlines provides designated check-in counters where you can complete the process. Arrive at the airport with sufficient time before your flight, present your travel documents, and provide the necessary information to the airline staff. They will issue your boarding pass, and you can proceed through security to your departure gate.
6. Managing Special Requests
JetBlue Airlines understands that passengers may have special requirements or preferences. The Manage Booking system allows you to make specific requests to ensure a comfortable and accommodating journey. Here are some common special requests you can manage:
- Requesting special meals: If you have dietary restrictions or preferences, you can request special meals like vegetarian, gluten-free, or kosher options through the Manage Booking system.
- Traveling with pets: If you plan to travel with pets, such as dogs or cats, JetBlue Airlines has specific guidelines and policies in place. You can manage your pet's travel arrangements, including booking a spot in the cabin or cargo hold, through the Manage Booking system. Make sure to review the airline's pet travel requirements and restrictions before making any arrangements.
- Requesting special assistance: If you require special assistance during your journey, such as wheelchair access or support for passengers with disabilities, JetBlue Airlines encourages you to notify them in advance. Utilize the Manage Booking system to make these requests and ensure a smooth and comfortable travel experience.
- Notifying about medical conditions: If you have any specific medical conditions or require medical equipment on board, it's important to inform JetBlue Airlines in advance. Use the Manage Booking system to provide details about your condition or equipment needs, allowing the airline to make necessary accommodations.
7. Cancellation and Refunds
In certain situations, you may need to cancel your flight with JetBlue Airlines. Understanding the airline's cancellation and refund policies can help you navigate this process. Here's what you should know:
JetBlue Airlines offers different fare types, each with its own cancellation rules and refund eligibility. Before making a booking, it's essential to review the fare conditions to understand the cancellation and refund options associated with your chosen fare.
If you need to cancel your flight, you can do so through the Manage Booking system. Simply access your booking, select the cancellation option, and follow the provided instructions. It's important to note that cancellation fees or penalties may apply depending on the fare type and the timing of your cancellation.
Regarding refunds, JetBlue Airlines will process eligible refunds according to their refund policy. The refund amount and method will depend on various factors, such as the fare type, payment method used, and any additional services or add-ons purchased. It's advisable to allow some time for the refund to be processed and reflect in your account.
Remember to review JetBlue Airlines' cancellation and refund policies for detailed information and to understand any potential charges or restrictions that may apply.
8. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are some frequently asked questions about JetBlue Airlines Manage Booking:
- Can I change my flight dates and times through the Manage Booking system?
Yes, the Manage Booking system allows you to modify your flight dates and times, subject to availability and fare conditions. Additional charges or fare differences may apply.
- Can I select my preferred seats using the Manage Booking feature?
Absolutely! JetBlue Airlines provides the option to select and change seats through the Manage Booking system. You can view the available seating options and choose the seats that best suit your preferences.
- Are there any fees for managing my booking online?
JetBlue Airlines does not charge any additional fees for managing your booking online through their official website or mobile app. However, certain modifications or services may have associated charges.
- What happens if I need to cancel my flight?
If you need to cancel your flight, you can initiate the cancellation process through the Manage Booking system. The refund eligibility and amount will depend on the fare type, the timing of your cancellation, and any applicable fees or penalties.
- How can I contact JetBlue Airlines for assistance with my booking?
JetBlue Airlines provides customer support through various channels, including phone, email, and social media. You can find their contact information on their official website or reach out to them through the Manage Booking system for specific inquiries or assistance.
For more detailed information and answers to additional questions, it's recommended to visit JetBlue Airlines' official website or contact their customer support.
Managing your booking with JetBlue Airlines is a valuable tool for streamlining your travel experience. Through their user-friendly Manage Booking system, you can modify your travel arrangements, personalize your journey, and ensure a smooth and convenient trip. Whether you need to change flight dates, upgrade seats, or add extra services, JetBlue Airlines provides a comprehensive platform that empowers you to take control of your travel plans.
2023.05.29 11:57 midwestchauffeur Luxury Chauffeur Perth: Unparalleled Elegance and Convenience
Luxury Chauffeur Perth: Unparalleled Elegance and Convenience Introduction:
Discover the epitome of luxury and sophistication with luxury chauffeur
services in Perth. Whether you're a visitor looking to explore the city in style or a local seeking a special touch for your events, a luxury chauffeur service provides a seamless and unforgettable experience. From airport transfers to corporate travel or special occasions, a luxury chauffeur in Perth is your ticket to unmatched elegance and convenience. Unmatched Elegance and Style:
When you choose a luxury chauffeur service in Perth, you're stepping into a world of unparalleled elegance and style. Experienced chauffeurs dressed in immaculate uniforms greet you with a warm smile, creating a first impression that reflects the luxury that awaits you throughout your journey. The fleet of luxury vehicles available ensures you travel in utmost comfort, complemented by the finest amenities and attention to detail. Professionalism and Expertise:
Luxury chauffeur services in Perth are known for their professionalism and expertise. Chauffeurs are highly trained and possess an in-depth knowledge of the city, allowing them to navigate through traffic seamlessly and choose the best routes for a smooth and efficient journey. Their professionalism extends beyond their driving skills, as they are discreet, punctual, and committed to providing exceptional customer service. Customized Travel Solutions:
One of the key benefits of hiring a luxury chauffeur in Perth is the ability to enjoy personalized travel solutions. Whether you're attending a corporate event, a wedding, or a private function, chauffeur services can tailor their offerings to meet your specific requirements. From arranging preferred routes and stops to accommodating special requests, they ensure that every aspect of your journey is meticulously planned to surpass your expectations. Stress-Free Airport :
Transfers For travelers arriving or departing from Perth, luxury chauffeur services offer a stress-free alternative to conventional airport transfers. Your chauffeur will monitor your flight status, ensuring they arrive promptly to pick you up or drop you off. They will handle your luggage with care, allowing you to relax and unwind after a long flight or prepare for your journey ahead. With a luxury chauffeur, airport transfers become an elegant and effortless experience. Corporate Travel Excellence:
Business professionals value the convenience and sophistication offered by luxury chauffeur services in Perth. Whether it's transporting important clients or attending meetings and conferences, a luxury chauffeur ensures you make a lasting impression. With Wi-Fi connectivity, comfortable seating, and privacy partitions, you can utilize your travel time efficiently, conducting business or enjoying some well-deserved relaxation. Unforgettable Special Occasions:
Make your special occasions even more memorable with a luxury chauffeur in Perth. From weddings and anniversaries to birthdays and prom nights, a chauffeur service adds a touch of glamour to your celebrations. Arrive at your destination in style, feeling like a VIP as your chauffeur escorts you with grace and elegance. The luxury vehicles available are equipped to accommodate your party, making every moment of your special event truly exceptional. Safety and Security:
When it comes to luxury chauffeur services in Perth, safety and security are of utmost importance. Reputable companies prioritize the well-being of their clients, employing chauffeurs who undergo rigorous background checks and possess extensive driving experience. The vehicles are regularly maintained to ensure optimal safety standards, providing you with peace of mind throughout your journey. Conclusion:
For those seeking the pinnacle of elegance and convenience in Perth, luxury chauffeur services are the answer. Whether for business or pleasure, these services offer a level of sophistication and personalization that elevates your travel experience. From the moment you step into a luxury vehicle until you reach your destination, you'll be treated to exceptional service View Poll
submitted by midwestchauffeur
to u/midwestchauffeur [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 11:11 GothGirl_JungleBook Psychiatry personified is like the emotionally absent father, psychology personified is like the mother who claims to know you better than you.
Hey everyone, so I have started a blog for penning down ideas on reformist psychology. I wrote this little spoof/funny observation type of a article on mental health. Thought I'll share it here as well
After unending struggles of being forced to avail help from these 2 failing modalities of providing ‘solutions’ to problems people never understood, I had quite an interesting set of realisations on how these two fraternities of thought when personified, behave exactly like an emotionally absent father who feels repulsive upon any display of emotion that isn’t within the spectrum of absolute stoicism and obfuscates his path to meeting standards of functionality at all times, when it comes to psychiatry and how psychology as a field of study behaves exactly like the mother who claims to know you better than you know yourself, no matter how dangerous or nearsighted her approach to form an understanding of you is. Cue ‘Mother Knows Best’, from Tangled.
What’s even more interesting is how ‘specialists’ from both these fields sit under the same roof of any organisation that claims to be a haven for those who seek help for mental health. And the animosity between both fraternities of thought is heavy. The psychiatrists consider psychology to be a waste of time, soft, unnecessarily analytical pseudoscientific quackery with very proto-scientific skillsets to actually solve a neurological-psychiatric issue and chemical imbalances through just words , whereas the psychologists consider psychiatry to be a uselessly barbaric and capitalistic practice of over medicating issues that have a socio-economic, cultural, childhood related background for ‘abnormal’ behaviours displayed.
So they act like a couple that is on the verge of divorce and all they do is blame each other for failing as partners, then blame each other for failing as ‘parents’ (adults) and when they run out of arguments to put blame on each other, both fraternities start blaming the child i.e the patient who simply asked for help, by calling them ‘treatment resistant’ over and over again.
And when nothing works and the child is on the floor with tears of guilt, after a set of adults who claimed to care failed him, they don’t want to take the blame and selectively manipulate the child into believing that the child is the problem, and in the end both fraternities just give referrals to each other. And if somehow the child is able to pick himself up by his bootstraps and reintegrate within the society as usual, they pat themselves on the back for display of impeccable professionalism/parenting.
A conversation between the 3, that is psychiatry as the emotionally absent dad, psychology as the overindulgent mom and client/patient as the helpless child might go somewhat like this.
“Dad please help me, I am miserable.”
“HOW DARE YOU SHOW ANY EMOTION OUTSIDE OF PURE STOICISM AND MAKE A PLEA FOR THE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF YOUR WORTH AND HAPPINESS OUTSIDE OF YOUR FUNCTIONALITY RENDERING USE TO A CORPORATE SYSTEM? WELL, ALL I HAVE TO OFFER YOU IS DRUGS THAT WON’T ELIMINATE YOUR MISERY BY ANY CHANCE, THE GRIEF, PAIN AND HURT WON’T SUBSIDE, BUT YOU’LL BE NUMB ENOUGH TO NOT BE ABLE TO EMOTE ANY OF THESE FEELINGS. NOW STOP PESTERING ME FOR HELP, JUST TRUST ME AND LET ME OVERLY MEDICATE YOU FOR NORMAL REACTIONS TO ABNORMAL SITUATIONS THAT WEREN’T YOUR FAULT.
DON’T LET YOUR WOMANLY EMOTIONS COME INTO PLAY AND GET BACK TO FULFILLING THE DUTIES IMPOSED ON YOU, EVENTHOUGH THE EXTRAPYRAMIDAL EFFECTS FROM THESE DRUGS MIGHT DEBILITATE YOU FROM WITHIN.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU DIDN’T GET BETTER YOU STUBBORN CHILD, YOU’RE UP TO NO GOOD, GO BACK TO YOUR MOM!
“Mom please help me, I am miserable.”
“OH SO YOU’RE MISERABLE? MAYBE IT’S BECAUSE YOU DON’T WANT TO GET BETTER. THERE IS ONLY ONE PERSON TO BLAME FOR YOUR MISERY AND THAT IS YOU. YOU CAN CHOOSE NOT TO BE MISERABLE BY SIMPLY CHANGING YOUR MINDSET. STOP BEING LAZY NOW AND GET TO WORK. WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN’T GET UP FROM YOUR BED AND ARE SUFFERING EXECUTIVE DYSFUNCTION AS WELL AS ANHEDONIA? NO I DON’T ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR MIND REFUSES TO RECOGNISE WITH A BODY THAT IS CONSTANTLY SUBJECTED TO AGRESSIVE AND PAINFUL STIMULUS AND HENCE TOOK A MENTAL FLIGHT. YOU’RE JUST MAKING AN EXCUSE TO STAY AT HOME. YOU HAVE TO START SOMEWHERE.
HOW ABOUT YOU TREAT YOUR ANXIETY AND BODY DYSMORPHIA BY SUBJECTING YOURSELF TO EXAM ANXIETY AND PEOPLE THAT MAKE YOU EVEN MORE BODY CONSCIOUS? BECAUSE I THINK THAT WILL DO WONDERS FOR YOUR MENTAL HEALTH. THE ONLY FORM OF HEALING MY FRATERNITY RENDERS FOR OUR CLIENTS IS EXTERNAL VALIDATION OF YOUR THOUGHTS, AND IF YOU DON’T COMPLY WITH THAT IDEA OR ANY OF MY OTHER BASELESS SUGGESTIONS? THEN, YOU CAN’T HELP YOURSELF, AND I CAN’T EITHER, NO ONE WANTS A MISERABLE CHILD LIKE YOU, GO BACK TO YOUR DAD.”
“Maybe if I am the reason I am not getting better, I can find other unconventional ways or people, to survive in the moment and make myself happy. I should not have to explain myself for all I do…right?”
“HOW DARE YOU COME UP WITH YOUR OWN IDEAS TO COPE? OUR FIELDS HAVE A MONOPOLY ON MENTAL HEALTH RESOURCES AND REDUCING THE ABSTRACTION OF YOUR PAINFUL EXPRESSIONS TO A PROCEDURE AND A PROTOCOL IS THE ONLY CORRECT WAY TO GO ABOUT THINGS. YOU CAN’T TRUST IDEAS AND MODALITIES THAT AREN’T EVIDENCED BASED WITH A BRANDED SEAL OF PSYCHIATRIC AND PSYCHOLOGICAL APPROVAL.
HOW CAN YOU TRUST ‘NON-PROFESSIONALS’, WHO HAVEN’T MADE A STRUCTURE AND ACADEMIA OF BEHAVIOURAL EXHIBITIONS WE KEEP ISOLATING FROM THE CONTEXT TO SUIT OUR OWN CONVENIENCE? “
HOW CAN YOU LET ILLITERATES THAT DON’T HAVE ACCSESS TO THE SAME GATEKEPT INFORMATION AS US, HUMANISE ANY ASPECT OF YOURS INSTEAD OF BLATANTLY OBJECTIFYING AND MONETISING YOU LIKE WE DO? AND YOU DO OWE US AN EXPLANATION FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO, IF YOU DON’T WANT US TO PATHOLOGISE OR MEDICATE YOU THAT IS, SINCE YOU ARE AN UNRELIABLE NARRATOR TO YOUR OWN STORY.
“Mom, dad, please stop yelling, I am trying really hard, I just choose not to make a show of everything, and I am tired of being schooled on dealing with the pain, grief and hurt you’ll never form an understanding for. I can’t match up to the unrealistic expectations you have set for me, I can’t function in the ultra specific ways you want me to. All my life I have put up an act, a mask, a happy face with the widest possible grin, but I was crippling on the inside and tried to make myself as small as possible. If my worth outside of the purpose I serve to others as an object of intrigue/pity/aesthetic/resource is negligible to you, then maybe…just maybe…I might want to kill myself, I don’t want to be in pain, I don’t want to be a burden.”
“HOW DARE YOU EVEN MENTION THAT???? THE IDEA OF DEATH MAKES US SO UNCOMFORTABLE, WE WOULD RATHER HAVE YOU SIT AND ROT IN ETERNITY LIKE A MINDLESS ZOMBIE THAN ALLOW YOU EVEN A SINGLE OPPORTUNITY TO ALLEVIATE YOUR PAIN. JUST FOR SAYING ALL THIS, YOU ARE NOW GROUNDED (Institutionalized), YOU WORTHLESS IMBECILE. SO WHAT YOU SPEND EVERY WAKING MOMENT IN EXCRUTIATING DREAD AND PAIN, AS LONG AS YOU’RE ALIVE, WE’RE HERE TO MILK YOUR MISERY AND MAKE YOU FEEL WORSE ABOUT IT. GO TO YOUR ROOM, NOW.
” There’s so many others like me here! They don’t claim to be infallible or offer false assurances to make me better! But in the very least, we are together in our shared misery! It is like fighting a war along side someone else, I am feel less alone in my fight…it’s better than…”
“THEY ARE ALL CORRUPTING YOU, THESE PEOPLE ARE UNRELIABLE NARRATORS TO THEIR OWN STORIES TOO, ALL THEY’LL DO IS DRAG YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU LIKE THEMSELVES. WE’LL HAVE TO GET YOU AWAY FROM THESE FREAKS WITH NOTHING GOOD TO SAY. TRUST US WE’RE PROFESSIONALS, TRUST US WE’RE YOUR PARENTS.
“Please just leave me, alone, please please please. Please stop banging on my door thinking I owe you access to myself, please.”
“YOU NEED TO STOP BEING SO NEEDY AND ISOLATING YOURSELF FROM ‘HELP’, YOU AGORAPHOBE, WE KNOW WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU, WE LOVE YOU, WE CARE ABOUT YOU, WE WANT WHAT’S BEST FOR YOU.’
NOW HOW ABOUT YOU TAKE THESE DRUGS AND PUT YOURSELF TO USE, ALTHOUGH WE CAN SEE YOU CAN BARELY STAND UP CONSIDERING HOW HEAVILY LADEN WITH DREAD, GUILT, PAIN AND MISERY YOU ARE.
WE’RE HERE TO TOY YOU AROUND LIKE A PUPPET TO DEPLETE YOUR EMOTIONS, IDEAS, PERSPECTIVES AND DESIRES SO WE CAN ATTRIBUTE AND ENFORCE OUR OWN IDEAS OF THE REALITY WE CONSTRUCTED FOR YOU, UPON YOU, AND WORK WITH THAT EXCLUSIVELY, BECAUSE WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
“Bloody, kill myself.”
Psychiatry/psychology in their academic status quo are the first systems of thought that treat people like pests and animals while expecting them to magically function like robots.
submitted by GothGirl_JungleBook
to therapyabuse [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 09:35 Prestigious-Ad-7192 Battleye bug Rainbow Six Siege windows 11
| || |
I can’t launch R6 because battleye error. Error - Can’t read text file. I tried reinstall r6 and windows. But isn’t fix it. Other games with battleye successful start without error. How fix it? On pc R6 worked. submitted by Prestigious-Ad-7192 to SteamDeck [link] [comments]