King of the baggers schedule 2023
2008.06.17 19:21 Reddit Halo
Reddit's home for all things Halo, the franchise developed by 343 Industries and previously developed by Bungie.
2009.09.21 18:21 visordown MotoGP: Everything from the MotoGP world
Everything and anything from MotoGP, for MotoGP fans including Moto2, Moto3 & MotoE.
2010.05.29 23:18 JiminyPiminy Eurovision Song Contest
The subreddit all about the world's longest running annual international televised song competition, the Eurovision Song Contest! Subscribe to keep yourself updated with all the latest developments regarding the Eurovision Song Contest, the Junior Eurovision Song Contest, national selections, and all things Eurovision.
2023.06.10 06:22 Ursomonie In case you were wondering how screwed Trump is
2023.06.10 06:22 ramides T480 external battery woes
This week the external battery on my refurb T480 suddenly stopped charging. I'm running Fedora 37 and the thunderbolt port is updated to v20 (which afaik is safe?).
Here are a few curious things:
- When the external battery is in, it will not charge (no light appears at the charging ports). internal will charge if it needs to.
- When only the internal battery is in, it charges normally (white/amber light appears at the charging port)
I've tried all manner of reset button, power button, discharge cycle methods that I have found on the web. Here is the upower report for the battery, I notice it has more info (voltage, energy-full) than most of the "battery ded" posts.
cs325]$ upower -i /org/freedesktop/UPowedevices/battery_BAT1 native-path: BAT1 vendor: LGC model: 01AV492 serial: 241 power supply: yes updated: Sat 10 Jun 2023 12:17:02 AM EDT (2 seconds ago) has history: yes has statistics: yes battery present: yes rechargeable: yes state: pending-charge warning-level: none energy: 0 Wh energy-empty: 0 Wh energy-full: 43.36 Wh energy-full-design: 71.1 Wh energy-rate: 0 W voltage: 8.661 V charge-cycles: 408 percentage: 0% capacity: 60.9845% technology: lithium-ion icon-name: 'battery-caution-charging-symbolic'
Here are a few questions I have:
- Is it just time for a new battery?
- is it possible the mobo is at fault? Any way to know without buying another battery?
- any other possible techniques here? is windows + lenovo vantage worth a try?
submitted by ramides
to thinkpad [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:21 SnooCompliments9257 What’s everyone’s thoughts?
2023.06.10 06:21 malibu_c Disclosure Week News Fatigue? Whistleblowers claims you might've missed, like New Physics! Congress has Aliens on DVD! The Woo, "Balloon" Shotdown was maybe "ours!" Trump & Hillary, Mussolini. Nordics. I can't believe I almost want it to stop.... but not quite.
Disclosure Week Highlights: The Pieces are Starting to Come Together. It's Mindboggling. It's too much.
So far this week we have had lot of news that’s a lot to take in. But a lot of pieces are coming together to to paint a picture that says that basically a lot of, if not the entire bigger picture of is being alleged has already been out there. For some of us this is Disclosure Week. For others its more like Confirmation week. Never the less, here’s a summary of the allegations if you’re trying to stay on top of all this. (It’s moving fast and I’m sure I missed something and probably confused others.) And I try to show what facts these stories establish if proven true. It's like UFOs are the secret connective tissue that links every random big news story together.
David Grusch in the Debrief drops that the US is in possession of several craft, including intact ones roughly the size of a football field. And that it was illegally withheld from congress. Documents, and verbal testimony given to at least 2 relevant organizations: Congress and the Inspector General.
- Establishes illegality, Retrieval teams, Bodies, Intact & partial craft.
We have “Jonathan Grey” saying that the US ultimately took possession of the 1933 Italy UFO at the end of WWII and the Inspector General has documents to prove it. https://revu-nl.translate.goog/artikel/497168/nieuwe-revu-ziet-nieuw-bewijs-voor-buitenaards-leven-de-ufo-van-mussolini?_x_tr_sl=auto&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp
_ Establishes that crashes are international, and go back at least 90 years that we know of. One releveant Org, the IG, has documents
The Shellenberger story (whew, this one is a lot) we have multiple anonymous whistleblowers each with 30 years working the UFO subject in the government and at least 2 testified to both AARO and Congress. of lots of details. Says that AARO doesn’t have the authority to even see the stuff. Kirkpatrick withholding stuff from congress. 12-15 craft of different types. Crafts apparently “gifted”to us every so often. Generals have touched the craft (echoes of Gen Jack Sheehan in Vallee’s Vol 5.) We can fly at least one and flight test it in Italy, Belgium, and Indonesia. Allies know about it. Secrecy preventing progress in reverse engineering. Only certain Presidents/politicians read in. https://public.substack.com/p/us-has-12-or-more-alien-space-craft
- Establishes international cooperation, the stuff above, possible insinuation that triangles are us, possibly link to the Belgian wave. Maybe presidents don’t know ups the illegality/unconstitutionality even more. Unclear what part of this was told to AARO and Congress
The Herrera daily mail story - Indonesia 2009 apparent US crash recovery team holds 5 marines hostage. Threatens death and prison. Flies off in octagonal craft w/ no sonic boom. Told to AARO, says he was forced to sign an NDAA about the incident. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12177943/amp/Marine-vet-breaks-14-year-silence-make-astonishing-claim-six-man-unit-saw-UFO.html
- Establishes recovery teams active in present day, Possible Second Craft type operated by us. Crafts apparently used to load stuff (maybe other crash retrievals?) Establishes knowledge of break thru propulsion. Location Possibly corroborates witness in the Shellenberger story. Hints that one of the February "Balloons" was a possible US Black Program craft that was shot down.
Joshua Reid info on Redacted. (WHEW https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTRx6NSYbkc
) a bit more of a “trust me bro” here cuz it’s hard to tell who testified and who didn’t, but the dominoes are falling and making others come forward anyway. 2 more whistleblowers thinking of coming forward.
Clinton’s Email /server scandal. Email supposedly had SAP info about people who were working UFO SAPs and it was being stolen by the Chinese. Trump declassified those emails, possibly had UFO SAP documents at his home.
In this clip he alleges Rep Andre Carson and a few others in congress were shown a DVD of "intelligence community" people talking to aliens. The https://twitter.com/HighlyRetired/status/1667147645666705408v
A “prominent UFO filmmaker” has the DVD as an insurance policy. One guy is the pilot who flew to Varginha and retrieved the beings. Says “supernatural” has come up several times in hearings with.
Establishes… shit, EVERYTHING. "talking" to Aliens plus "gifting" ships possibly hints at cooperation (Treaties? Federation?) We may eventually see video / stills?? The Woo is coming. Relevant organization: A mix bag of people supposedly talking to congress.
Shit. Forgot the Dave Grush piece in Le Parisien https://www.leparisien.fsciences/david-grusch-lanceur-dalerte-sur-des-ovnis-ca-peut-etre-extraterrestre-ou-autre-chose-mais-pas-humain-07-06-2023-P73S2REKZJDGNGCEJQBDEIQJTU.php
More Mussolini UFO retrieval, Bell shaped. I think this is the one that says the “Five Eyes” (US UK NZ Canada Australia) and some other US allies cooperate. Possible hints to Kecksberg & Die Glocke. Tie in to Chris Sharp saying the bodies were 7ft tall and blond. Linking "Nordics/Tall Whites" and those Naz i Germany? https://www.liberationtimes.com/home/disclosure-road-leads-to-rome
I didn’t think I’d ever see myself saying I have disclosure fatigue, but here we are. If I can hardly keep up, how are the average Joes and Janes going to handle this when it gets to the mainstream?
submitted by malibu_c
to UFOs [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:21 nusgeogfic NUS Geography Freshers Immersion Camp 2023
2023.06.10 06:20 ST5XX29871 Islam Is A Terrible Ideology
- Islam does not believe in any god. They believe in "allah" which cannot communicate with us, and needs us to pray to him so he can get our energy
- Islam believes in JINN, which were ancient arab pagan gods that muhammaed said were spirits like humans, who are not to be worshipped. Jinn are spirits/forces that get you away from islam's lies. So if an angel in christianity or Judaism tells you that islam is wrong, muslims believe that angel that god controls and sends to save you from man made religion of islam is a "jinn."
Muslims believe god's spirits are sinful jinns. Because allah's spirits force you to obey him, and be a muslim
- Islam does not believe in ghosts, or talking to dead people.
- Islam does not believe in astrology, tarot cards, magic, or psychics, which are true, which god does allow (but some religions say do not listen to them so you don't spoil the fun)
- Islam says once someone is introduced to islam, they have to convert or they will face serious trouble
- Islam has lots of false science which are dangerous lies such as the flat earth theory
- Islam does not believe angels can protect, help, guide, punish, force, discipline, or kill humans. Any force/spirit that kills you muslims believe the victim is deluded and mentally ill
- Islam is an instruction on how to live, many of the instructions are void, invalid, dangerous, or not healthy. It can lead to things like aggressive men who don't have enough sex
- Islam does not allow monasticism. No loners allowed
- Satan and his devils "the "bad" jinn" cannot hurt you unless god allows. God allows jinn to harm you, is that how muslims describe spirits that punish you, or save you from islam?
- Islam believes that angels cannot protect unbelievers or non muslims. The only people who get blessed with spirits who save you are devout muslims who pray 5 times a day. Any other angel muslims think are evil jinn
- Islam says to kill people who don't believe in allah. Who's a sadistic king who only loves muslims who obey the quran's commands.
- Muslims hate non believers yet islam itself is not godly
- Islam is the most difficult and shitty religion to follow
- It's almost impossible to be a muslim unless you're born into a muslim cult, and have their blood. It's like that's their early destiny, to be born into that so others can be grateful that they don't have to be muslim. Out of all religions, islam is the bad guy. Serially. Like lethally and dangerous
I mean seriously, muslims believe that they have to pray to allah, but allah can't even talk to them unless they're a "prophet" What kind a fucking hoax and lie is that?
submitted by ST5XX29871
to exmuslim [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:20 AanthonyII r/send_nudes will be joining the many subreddits going dark on June 12th.
As the title says, we will be going dark on June 12th for 48 hours. If you have any questions or comments about this subreddits participation in the blackout feel free to comment. If you have questions about the blackout itself please read the copy/paste below, or go to Save3rdPartyApps
What's going on?
A recent Reddit policy change threatens to kill many beloved third-party mobile apps, making a great many quality-of-life features not seen in the official mobile app permanently inaccessible
On May 31, 2023, Reddit announced they were raising the price to make calls to their API from being free to a level that will kill every third party app on Reddit, from Apollo
to Reddit is Fun
Even if you're not a mobile user and don't use any of those apps, this is a step toward killing other ways of customizing Reddit, such as Reddit Enhancement Suite or the use of the old.reddit.com desktop interface.
This isn't only a problem on the user level: many subreddit moderators depend on tools only available outside the official app to keep their communities on-topic and spam-free.
What's the plan?
On June 12th, many subreddits
will be going dark to protest this policy. Some will return after 48 hours: others will go away permanently
unless the issue is adequately addressed, since many moderators aren't able to put in the work they do with the poor tools available through the official app. This isn't something any of us do lightly: we do what we do because we love Reddit
, and we truly believe this change will make it impossible to keep doing what we love.
The two-day blackout isn't the goal
, and it isn't the end. Should things reach the 14th with no sign of Reddit choosing to fix what they've broken, we'll use the community and buzz we've built between then and now as a tool for further action.
What can you
- Complain. Message the mods of reddit.com, who are the admins of the site: message reddit: submit a support request: comment in relevant threads on reddit, such as this one, leave a negative review on their official iOS or Android app- and sign your username in support to this post.
- Spread the word. Rabble-rouse on related subreddits. Meme it up, make it spicy. Bitch about it to your cat. Suggest anyone you know who moderates a subreddit join us at our sister sub at ModCoord - but please don't pester mods you don't know by simply spamming their modmail.
- Boycott and spread the word...to Reddit's competition! Stay off Reddit entirely on June 12th through the 13th- instead, take to your favorite non-Reddit platform of choice and make some noise in support!
- Don't be a jerk. As upsetting this may be, threats, profanity and vandalism will be worse than useless in getting people on our side. Please make every effort to be as restrained, polite, reasonable and law-abiding as possible. This includes not harassing moderators of subreddits who have chosen not to take part: no one likes a missionary, a used-car salesman, or a flame warrior.
submitted by AanthonyII
to send_nudes [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:20 CorinaThongkham Alert
2023.06.10 06:20 yesiam295 How to specify a workspace when creating a Scheduled automation?
I have two workspaces:
The first one is "To Do", it has 2 boards "In Progress" and "Done".
The second one is "To Do (At Work)", it has 2 boards with the same name. But the lists inside them have different names.
I'm trying to create a Scheduled automation that runs every day and moves cards from a list in "In Progress" board of "To Do (At Work)" to a list in the "Done" board of the same workspace.
The problem is when I select the board "In Progress" or "Done" in the automation setup, it shows the lists from the workspace "To Do". Is it possible to specify the workspace "To Do (At Work)" instead?
submitted by yesiam295
to trello [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:19 Radi0ActivSquid Masterpiece BW Rhinox teased at Tokyo Toy Show 2023!
2023.06.10 06:19 Hour_Movie_7614 Phasing in with multiple [[King of the Oathbreakers]]
Lets say I have two [[King of the Oatherbreakers]] phasing in at the start of my untap step thanks to [[Helm of the Host]]. I know each would trigger for themselves. But would they also trigger each other? I.e would i get 2 spirit tokens or 4? And does this extend to other spirits phasing back in with the double kings? Phasing has always been a little confusing for me.
submitted by Hour_Movie_7614
to mtgrules [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:19 Fablerdeedoc Difference Between Suggestive (5) Fe & Ignoring (7) Fe?
TD;DR: If you accidentally express anger when you instead mean to express that you’re under distress, is that an example of Suggestive or Ignoring Fe? Or could it be both?
Longer explanation: I’m struggling to figure out how to tell them apart, specifically when I’m (accidentally) using Fe. I’ve found that sometimes when I’m feeling some kind of distress from something, I come across as more angry than how I actually feel.
First time I noticed this, I had heard my dad got into a car accident (he was perfectly fine, btw, but I didn’t initially know that) and I was so upset I was going to start crying. But, based only on my facial expression and voice, my aunt thought I was angry and ready to start yelling and fighting her if she didn’t agree to drive us to see him. I guess maybe that was my determination showing because I was going to take a $200+ Uber ride to go see my dad if she had refused, but I wasn’t going to get mad at her if she did.
The second time happened just a couple days ago, I was at work and I felt miserable. For most of the week I had worked overtime, but on that day I wanted to go home exactly when my schedule told me to go home. I was stressed out about it because I was worried my manager would insist that I stay, but I was determined to just leave. I had told my coworker “I’m leaving at 6.” She took it as “I’m leaving at 6 😡” when I meant it as “I’m leaving at 6 😥”. I was really surprised she took it that way because I really didn’t mean to express anger.
There have been other times when I have accidentally expressed one emotion when I meant to express a different emotion instead, but currently I can’t remember what happened to cause that.
submitted by Fablerdeedoc
to Socionics [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:19 Great-Ad2861 Dumbass sent me his government name on the same thread he threatened me with a 1,000 gram indictment on. Thank God for small favors. Scroll there are 2. Ok I’ll stop! I’m sure y’all are bored with it.
2023.06.10 06:18 4Roux Françoise Gilot (1921-2023) - Owl in Front of the Moon
2023.06.10 06:18 Jaded_Day_1529 [TW: Afterlife] Biglow Institute Essay Contest
| || |
I haven't seen this link posted yet, so I thought I would share. Reading the top essays for evidence that consciousness survives physical death brings me (temporary) comfort, since my fear comes from the idea of non-existence. They go into NDEs, OBES, After Death communication, mediumship, and a little bit of quantum mechanics in their conclusions. submitted by Jaded_Day_1529 to thanatophobia [link] [comments]
** The 2023 BICS grant program, “The Challenge,” will fund research into contact and communication with post-mortem or discarnate consciousness (also known as “the Afterlife,” or the “Other Side”) leading to the reception of higher order information of value to humankind (“wisdom acquisition”) with the allocation of a grand total of up to $1 million in grants... **
** ...After a massive international response judged by a panel of outstanding experts, the 2021 Bigelow Institute for Consciousness Studies (BICS) essay contest (“The Contest”) established that there is evidence beyond reasonable doubt for the survival of consciousness after permanent physical death (“life after death,” or “the afterlife”). **
2023.06.10 06:18 JamminShady Lonely in a room full of people (and other fun)
I’m gonna try to format this in a way that is coherent but I apologize if it’s kinda rambly.
I 20m (infj myer-briggs if that system is accurate at all) have been having a really hard time for the past year or so. I’m in college studying computer engineering and working retail part time on the side. I am on venlafaxine and was going to therapy virtually until recently (my therapist stopped scheduling me but I just haven’t gotten around to finding another yet).
I’m lonely. I have trouble connecting with people and don’t know what it takes to be close with someone anymore. I’ve done it in the past but those people aren’t in my life anymore. Covid made it so that my friends from high school and I have drifted apart and even though we’ll still hang out occasionally we’re definitely not as close. I’m in a fraternity so I have the opportunity to be in social situations but I just have a hard time relating to people. A lot of people I talk to often talk about things that are so superficial like sex or partying . Like, to each their own but while segs is great and all I could really go for some deep emotional understanding. I was in a long distance relationship that went off and on for a a little over 4 years. The ghosting started a couple months ago. I wouldn’t call it trauma cuz I know there are people out there with real issues but I think that relationship is where a lot of my issues stem from. I’ve never been able to really talk about it with anyone including my therapist because I try hard to keep my composure.
I think that last bit is why I’m so lonely. I don’t really express myself. I feel like nobody really knows who I am. I’m in a fraternity. I have opportunities to socialize all the time because of it. I joined it and went through the semester of pledging hoping it’d help me come out of my shell but it’s so hard. I think I’m just scared. This summer I’ve really been trying to focus on myself doing things like focusing on my hobbies (weight lifting, music, guitar, etc.) (I used to be really into gaming but it was more of a social thing I did with friends and playing alone makes me cry which sounds pathetic but idk), doing self care like taking care of my skin, hair, etc. but I keep thinking to myself that I’m doing it more so that other people will like me and less for myself. If I dislike superficial things so much why do I keep chasing feedback complimenting my appearance and get so happy when I get it?
I tried dating again but the girl was just as shy and in her shell as me so obviously I didn’t feel that emotional connection I’ve been craving. One time she laid her head on my shoulder while we were at a bus stop and it was so overwhelming that once I got to my car I just sat there and cried. I don’t know why I’d do that. Isn’t closeness what I want? My current explanation is it had more to do with feeling less numb to how starved I am of intimacy. I really try to avoid thinking about love because although loving is a really important and central part of who I’d say I am, it seems any real form of it is unattainable right now.
Does anyone have any general advice for someone in my situation? I feel like I should be happy in my situation and that I definitely can be happy I’m just struggle bussing. How do I take certain steps towards getting to know people past a surface level. How do I go about letting people get to know me under my shell? I worry a lot about if people think I’m being weird when I take advances to get to know them more or be closer. I typically avoid parties like the plague and when I do go I tend to stay in my comfort zone with people I know more than the rest. How can I just stop worrying about things and just be myself in front of other people. If you read all of this, just know that I really appreciate you taking the time out of your day and any kind of feedback you may have would be greatly appreciated as well :)
submitted by JamminShady
to Healthygamergg [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:17 Joshswife Concert venue has more restrictive medication policy than TSA - is this all even legal?
TL;DR - The production company want all meds only to be in quantities needed for during the concert and to be in sealed, original bottles that are labeled with the prescription info, plus a written prescription from the physician, and say they can request photo ID to verify all of this.
(Not sure how much this matters but I’m in the US). Also, just as a quick side note, I technically don’t think it’s the venue’s policy but rather the company (promowest productions) who is putting on the show, but here is the wording from their website:
Under website’s FAQs:
Can I bring medication into the show?
We recommend that if a prescription medication is necessary you only bring the medication in a quantity appropriate to the amount of time you will be visiting. Please bring it in a sealed package with the printed prescription label. If at all possible, please bring a copy of the written prescription. Be aware that photo identification may be requested by security or authorities upon entry.
Uh, TSA isn’t even that strict? And I have significant health issues (purchased ADA seating for this show so will be in my manual wheelchair) and take 23 different medications on a scheduled basis (but will need to take about 5 of those during the time that we are there) as well as will bring and likely need several as needed meds - again all prescribed. I can’t carry that many original bottles with me for a multitude of reasons.
1) Only bring as much as you need for while you’re there: Okay - cool - where do you expect me to store the rest of my 90 day supply of each of those meds since you only want me to bring that one pill BUT yet still in the original container that has the rx label on it. That’s up to 80 some pills times 5 that you want me to store in my home in unlabeled containers in what, ziplock baggies? Tupperware? Talk about not safe! Also - 2 of my meds are liquid - again where would you like me to squirt the rest of my remaining 900mL of liquid oxycodone so that it can be in the original bottle. And then how do I go about getting it back in? It’s not a traditional opening. It has a valve that only allows a special syringe about the width of a pen to be inserted to suck out the liquid in small amounts since it’s so concentrated. When I travel on planes and go through TSA everything is just in my daily pill boxes for the week with nothing labeled except the liquid oxycodone for obvious reasons. When not traveling, I have a very tiny bottle I keep it in since 900mL is ridiculous to carry around but it doesn’t have a prescription label so I’d literally only have 60mL in a 900mL bottle. Also - I literally will not be home till the next day so would need larger quantities than just what’s needed during the show, plus my night time and morning pill boxes. Again, taking public transportation so no car to store it in. Had I read this policy before 10pm tonight - the night before the concert - I could have dropped the AM & PM pill boxes off at my parents where I’ll be staying but it never occurred to me to check for a medication policy. I only stumbled upon it when looking up the bag size/type policy.
2) It’s a downtown venue in an inner city at night. All bags must be clear according to their policy. And I am taking public transportation. I am already in a wheelchair so am vulnerable to being mugged anyway. Especially if they see a bunch of pill bottles and such in my bag. People have been shot for way less. Recently read an article on a random sub here that a convenience store robber shot and killed the worker over having to pay $4 and change for something he didn’t feel he should. My meds are worth far more than that and I’d prefer to make it there and back without fear of being shot.
3) What does a “sealed” package of meds mean? I think of sealed meaning like the plastic wrap is still around the lid of a drink.
4) Can they legally ask to see a paper written prescription from my doctor since it has diagnostic information on it? Isn’t that a HIPPA violation?
5) And again - I feel like asking to see my ID and matching it is both a HIPPA and a safety violation. Now the checker has my address and would know where to go to get 90 days worth of meds that have high street value.
The whole thing just feels ableist, wrong, and a violation of my health privacy rights but is it still legal anyway?
submitted by Joshswife
to legaladvice [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:17 PendriveNova Ask Moms USA: A Community for Support, Advice, and Parenting Tips
Hey there, amazing moms of the USA!
Welcome to Ask Moms USA, a supportive community where we come together to share our experiences, seek advice, and offer a helping hand on this incredible journey called motherhood. Whether you're a first-time mom or a seasoned pro, this subreddit is the perfect place to connect with fellow moms who understand the joys, challenges, and triumphs of raising children.
Ask Moms USA is a judgment-free zone where you can ask any question, big or small, and receive thoughtful and supportive responses. From pregnancy and newborn care to toddler tantrums, school years, and everything in between, our community has a wealth of knowledge to share.
Need recommendations for the best baby products, such as strollers, car seats, or bottles? Looking for tips on managing sleep schedules or introducing solid foods? Curious about educational toys or age-appropriate activities? Our community of experienced moms is here to lend a helping hand and provide valuable insights based on their own journeys.
But it's not just about the practicalities of motherhood. We understand that being a mom is an emotional and transformative experience. We're here to offer a listening ear, share stories, and provide encouragement during the ups and downs of parenting. Whether you're celebrating a milestone, seeking advice on self-care, or simply looking for a place to vent, Ask Moms USA is a safe space for sharing and connecting.
We encourage you to share your own wisdom and experiences too. Every mom has a unique perspective to offer, and your insights may just be what another mom needs to hear. Together, we can build a supportive community that uplifts and empowers one another.
So, join us in this incredible journey of motherhood. Ask questions, share stories, offer advice, and connect with other moms who understand and appreciate the beautiful chaos that comes with raising children.
With love and support,
submitted by PendriveNova
to AskMomUSA [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:16 kglw-net Today (June 10th) in King Gizz live show history
submitted by kglw-net
to KGATLW [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:16 oldgoggles Touch a truck!
2023.06.10 06:16 Strict_Ad9964 What are some recommendations for yoga studios in the area? I am looking for a studio that has vinyasa, hot yoga, and yin classes.
Hi! I am moving to Chapel Hill, and am looking for yoga studio recommendations. I want to find a studio that provides a variety of classes including vinyasa, hot, and yin yoga flows. Also, a studio that offers an unlimited membership and has a full class schedule through the day. Thank you so much for your help!
submitted by Strict_Ad9964
to chapelhill [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:16 achshort Cash Billionaire - Doable? Do any of the levels pend early?
submitted by achshort to SwagBucks [link] [comments]