Pencil drawings of animals easy
2009.12.31 17:26 m3didit Drawings:
2015.12.17 00:00 thatwentBTE /r/Zoomies
Videos, images, and gifs of happy animals zooming around.
2014.10.23 15:00 Puppies Smiling
A great collection of puppies smiling to brighten your day!
2023.06.09 16:57 Foolish_Fangirl Doesn't Hitsugaya looks more mature Post-TYBW?
At first, he indeed looks like a kid. But I don't know why, ever since his first appearance in Fullbringer Arc (with the other captains), he suddenly looks more mature than before. Especially in the Sternritter outfit in TYBW Arc and Post-TYBW. It's not like he suddenly growing tall or something (heck, Kubo stated he only grew one centimeter from before), but his aura is different, really different from before. But the thing is, I don't know what's different about him, is it perhaps because Kubo's drawing improve again at that period of time? Or is there other reason?
submitted by Foolish_Fangirl
to bleach [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:57 BruceeCant Dual listen stocks with varying dividends?
I was looking at rio tinto stocks and noticed there are two. Both seem identical but one is on the UK london exchange while the other is on NYSE.
Obviously the NYSE one is in usd dollars and UK is in GBP, but I've also noticed that the NYSE one has a dividend percent of almost double to what the UK one has.
Can someone explain to me why this is or what am I missing here? I understand the idea behind dual listed stocks but don't understand why they have different dividends, is deciding between then as easy as going for the higher divident percentage?
submitted by BruceeCant
to trading212 [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:57 Finn-Hoss Benefits of managed WordPress hosting Managed WordPress hosting
| || |https://preview.redd.it/8x7fvdy0b05b1.jpg?width=747&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=81133996ce05e1c753b542d195a51e726844a741 WordPress hosting submitted by Finn-Hoss to u/Finn-Hoss [link] [comments]
Managed WordPress hosting offers the complete plan to manage the WordPress based sites. General standard hosts cannot optimize their systems to one particular platform because they to need to be able to run lot of different types of software. When the lot websites will running on the same single server then it is not possible to optimize all of them at once.
On the other hand, managed WordPress hosting
offer a complete package to fully manage the WordPress sites. Managed WordPress hosting offer all the facilities from security to customization to operating system management. Managed WordPress hosting make site working more efficiently and performed pretty fast.
Security is another sector where managed WordPress hosting works. It is probably very easy to develop the secured system when you know exactly all the inside and out of the platform and you know the exact needs and weak points of your system (in our case WordPress site). Host providers are well familiar with what action should be taken once an unauthorized person makes an attempt to login to your site with incorrect details, they can build specific tool in to the server that tops any malicious attempt automatically.
As a result of all these services, you have more secure, fast and more stable hosting architecture. Managed WordPress hosting systems only need to be concreted on a single platform called WordPress. This allows to use maximum of WordPress strengths and cuts down the weaknesses. Benefits of managed WordPress hosting
Here are some of the features of managed WordPress hosting:
• It automatically manages the updates and keep system running smoothly. Managed WordPress can also have automatic security fixes issues.
• It automatically backups the data daily or monthly available on site database.
• Managed WordPress hosting offers complete support to fix any bug and issue appears on a WordPress site.
• Managed WordPress hosting gives you more confident related to security issues. Host provider companies make sure that no unauthorized person can access the data and the complete data is being stored manually.
• Managed WordPress hosting provide you fully tuned dashboards where you can all the things like provide you individual statistics on usage, you can see the visitor traffic statistics, updates you if you are using out-of-date plugins.
• Managed WordPress hosting also offers automatic WordPress setup which allows you to run a new WordPress site in seconds. When you need a new WordPress site, all you need to do is fill out the short form with some site and admin details and a complete WordPress install will be created automatically.
This content was originally published by Navicosoft
2023.06.09 16:57 concise_christory Model 1895 Winchester Lee Navy disassembly, Pt. 1 - Overview of parts
| || |
In my collecting, I pretty much exclusively focus on martial guns from the mid-1880s to the mid-1890s - the first generation of military smallbore repeaters. For me, actions from this era are some of the most mechanically interesting and beautifully designed; it’s a period of constant experimentation, before any single design really became hegemonic. This also means that some of my guns are pushing 140 years old, with the wear, tear, and degradation to match. So, every gun I pick up gets carefully but thoroughly disassembled, cleaned part-by-part, checked for damage, conserved, oiled, and put back together (I also use this as an excuse to record markings). When I’m taking something apart, I’m reading all I can, looking at diagrams, even studying pictures of loose parts to try to understand how everything fits together, so that I can do it correctly and without damaging anything. For something like a Spanish Mauser or Gewehr 88, there are tons of resources available online to make this easy. For more uncommon guns, though, it can be a serious search to find relevant information. I just recently finished going through this with an M1895 Lee Navy, and I thought I would use the opportunity to document and post the careful disassembly instructions I’ve come up with in case they might be helpful to anyone else. This is a first contract, N.C.T.-inspected USN rifle in the low-4000-serial range, with the early type bolt body, but this should be applicable to later Navy guns and sporting guns as well. I’ll do this as a series - part 2 will be separating the barreled action, stock, hand guard and sights; part 3 will focus on the bolt; part 4 will focus on the trigger guard/magazine unit; and part 5 will deal with the bolt stop, safety, and decocker. Feel free to share this around, post it other places, etc. submitted by concise_christory to ForgottenWeapons [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:56 throwavoteaway21233 Stray Cats
My partners neighborhood has an insane amount of stray cats. They live in the bushes right outside his door. One meows at his back door from sun up to sun down. Are there any resources or shelters that will help these animals? It's gotten to the point that they're crawling under the hood of his car. Mot sure if HOA will do anything about it. Any information helps.
submitted by throwavoteaway21233
to vegaslocals [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:56 Jimbo_Jumbo-2007 Does detect magic work on creatures with False Appearance?
The MM states: "While [creatures name] remains motionless, it is indistinguishable from a normal [object it imitates]."
Let's say in the case of Animated Armour. The MM says: "Animated objects are crafted with potent magic to follow the commands of their creators. (p19)
The discription of Detect Magic is: "For the duration, you sense the presence of magic within 30 feet of you. If you sense magic in this way, you can use your action to see a faint aura around any visible creature or object in the area that bears magic."
Would this mean you could use Detect Magic to see creatures with False Appearance?
submitted by Jimbo_Jumbo-2007
to DnD [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:56 CommanderAuri Searching for a longterm partner! Prompt listed below
Hi there! Name’s Auri and I’m a 28F. I’ve been rping for roughly 10+ years now and am searching around for another partner for a thread or two. I'm not replacing anyone!
- All characters are 18+
- I’m not into doing smut or adult content. If we ever do get to that point in a thread, I would like for us to fade to black if at all possible. It's just a personal preference of mine.
- I would like for my partner to be at least 23+ or close to my age. No minors please
- I don't mind doubling!
- I can forward over whatever character info necessary on my OC(s)
- As far as posting frequency goes, I'm pretty okay with it being every other day, every few days or, if necessary, once or twice a week. Just let me know! I do have a full time weekday job so replies during the week may be a bit slow!
- I do write at least three to five paragraphs minimum and write third person past tense and at least 2k words plus. I'm more of a novella writer! Not all of my responses will be novella length
- I prefer to use Discord if at all possible
- I don't expect you to match my post length every response but please do not send out one word or one sentence replies
- I'm stating this here: my starter replies are rather lengthy. It is merely to set up the scene. Not all of my responses will be like that. As stated above, at minimum my replies will be three to five but that does vary depending on the scenario, what character(s) are doing, etc.
- As I mentioned previously I do not expect you to match my post length and please do not feel intimidated! I'm here to have fun as much as you are
- If you feel uncomfortable at any point during the RP, please let me know. I can't do anything if you don't voice your concerns. Also if you have no intention of continuing past the starter phase, please do not contact me
- I definitely don't mind if romance is involved as long as our characters have chemistry (MxF and FxF ships are okay with me for our OCs!)
- Please be knowledgeable of any of the game(s) listed below
- I will not respond to messages like "Heyyy", "Wanna Rp?" or low effort chats requests like this. Please either interact with this post with the required info or DM me
- Let me know if you are within the age range specified above as well as a little about yourself. Specify which prompt(s) interest you in your message as well!
- Thank you for reading!
*Mass Effect 2 or 3: I created an original elemental race/character to use in the Mass Effect universe. This could take place during the second game and start off as a recruitment mission or start off with with third game after Shepard leaves the Mars archives. For either prompt here, I would like to try and follow Shepard's crew during both games. I'm currently not looking to do anything for Mass Effect: Andromeda at the moment
- Halo: I have two ideas for this. Our characters would meet first onboard Infinity around 2558 for either idea. The first prompt would be where my character(s) and yours are enlisted to search a derelict ship orbiting a Forerunner shield world and try to determine the reason why it was abandoned. We're then forced groundside as the ship yields no results and discover just how dead silent the planet truly is and why.
The second: Our characters are assigned to a backwater colony world that's now inhabited by both humans and ex-covenant forces. Our OCs/CCs are essentially made to be a temporary peace keeping force, a supposedly easy op. After meeting up with the colony's human governor, time passes and things start seeming a bit... off. The colony world isn't what it appears to be and there's a hidden menace that we need to uncover deep below ground and stop before it's too late.
submitted by CommanderAuri
to roleplaying [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:56 Eastern-Art-1343 why do bigots never attack the porn industry if being gay is a choice?
ive heard people say being gay is a choice and how can we stop people becoming gay.
thats entirely open for interpretation.
but it made think ok if you really want to target someone why not the porn industry aince porn is now widely available with unfettered access kids as young as 5-8 have watched porn and teens have complete access to adult pornography . where previous generations it wasn't as easy accessible.
serious question all these hardliner anti lgbtq and not one word towards the porn industry.
this is of course if being gay is actually a choice of course.
if you think it's lgbtq people in generall pop maybe guess again its free access to any and all porn
also people who say gay is a choice makes me believe you are a bi sexual yourself otherwise how would you know did you make the choice your self
submitted by Eastern-Art-1343
to Belfast [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:56 MedusaAndSnakes 26F Looking for girl friends to hangout with!
Looking to find a group of girls to hangout especially with the warmer weather :) Graduating out of the pandemic and going straight into a job has made it hard to make friends. I have only really been hanging out with my boyfriend and sometimes friend group, but it's usually me suggesting ideas and would love to have a group equally enthused to suggest hangouts. Preferably want to make a group around the same age and life stage (22-30 year olds) and located downtown. I'm usually free after work!
About me: love art (drawing, painting, photography), reading (mostly romances), hiking, bird watching, movies/shows, museums and galleries. I don't drink nor do any drugs. Being downtown, I like exploring events and greenspaces. Lmk :)
submitted by MedusaAndSnakes
to TorontoHangoutFriends [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:56 HonestAnimeReviews My Thoughts on Revue Starlight
Revue Starlight is a dazzling anime that took me on an extraordinary journey filled with passion, dreams, and the true power of friendship. This unique and visually stunning series flawlessly combines elements of musical theater, magical realism, and coming-of-age storytelling to create an unforgettable experience that will leave you captivated from beginning to end.
From the very first episode, Revue Starlight establishes itself as something truly special. Set in a prestigious all-girls academy, the story follows Karen Aijou, a determined and aspiring actress who dreams of standing in the spotlight. When she receives an invitation to audition for the "Revue Starlight," a mysterious and enchanting theatrical production, her life takes an exhilarating turn.
The brilliance of Revue Starlight lies in its compelling narrative and character development. The series masterfully weaves together themes of friendship, ambition, self-discovery, and the sacrifices one must make to chase their dreams. Each character possesses their own unique aspirations, fears, and struggles, and as their stories intertwine, we witness a beautiful tapestry of growth and personal transformation.
The cast of characters in Revue Starlight is truly remarkable. Karen Aijou serves as a relatable and determined protagonist, always striving to improve her skills and make her mark on the stage. The diverse group of girls, each with their distinct personalities and talents, brings a richness to the story. From the enigmatic and talented Hikari Kagura to the kind-hearted and supportive Junna Hoshimi, every character has their moment to shine, adding depth and complexity to the overall narrative.
One of the most visually stunning aspects of Revue Starlight is its breathtaking animation. The vibrant and dynamic choreography during the revue performances is a feast for the eyes, blending seamlessly with the fantastical elements of the story. The combination of 2D animation and CG effects creates a visually immersive experience, elevating the already impressive musical numbers and dance sequences.
The music in Revue Starlight is an absolute standout. The series is filled with unforgettable songs that not only enhance the emotional impact of the scenes but also serve as powerful storytelling devices. From catchy and energetic musical numbers to heartfelt and introspective ballads, the soundtrack perfectly captures the essence of the characters' journeys and aspirations.
Beyond its technical brilliance, Revue Starlight's greatest strength lies in its ability to touch the audience's heart. It explores deep and relatable themes of friendship, competition, and the struggles of finding one's identity and purpose. The anime encourages viewers to embrace their passions, chase their dreams, and value the connections they forge along the way. It serves as a powerful reminder that the pursuit of success is not a solitary endeavor but a collective journey that is enriched by the support and love of those around us.
In conclusion, Revue Starlight is a mesmerizing anime that shines brightly in the realm of musical theater and storytelling. With its captivating narrative, rich character development, stunning animation, and remarkable music, it offers a truly enchanting experience. Whether you're a fan of theater, music, or simply looking for a unique and heartfelt story, Revue Starlight is an absolute must-watch. Prepare to be enthralled by its magical world and let it inspire you to follow your dreams and create your own shining revue.
Hope this helps any planning to watch this great show!
submitted by HonestAnimeReviews
to RevueStarlight [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:56 Salt-Elephant8531 I was the Other Woman, and I don't know how to move on
I've been stuck for a while and am stagnating in my own filth.
So this guy is a regular customer at my place of employment. We've been small talking for 2 years. He wears a wedding ring and talks about his wife. So far, NBD. But he's super easy on the eyes and when we chat we have so much fun, since we click and never run out of things to talk about. We tell each other about what's going on in our lives and show each other pictures on our phones of kids and trips and whatnot. I actually do this with several of my regular customers. Just keeping up with them and enjoying the camaraderie. But with HIM it hits different.
Let's call him David. He's married to Aphrodite and she's as pretty as they come. I used to consider David to be out of my league but now that we know each other better I can tell he's definitely in my league. My own low self-esteem eats away at me. He thinks I'm a catch.
David tells me about a recipe since he loves to cook. I tell him I'd like to have the recipe and he asks for my number so he can text it to me. It was very nonchalant, and I didn't put too much stock into the exchange. Before long, we're FB friends.
One day he asks if we can meet up and talk. We've never spoken to each other outside of my place of employment. Sure. I'm wearing my sweatpants and have just washed the makeup off my face. It's just talk. Except it wasn't.
I'm nervous and giggling and he touched my lower back and that's all it took. Next thing, I'm kissing him and it was incredible. He put his hands down my pants and I can feel him getting hard. Now I'm nervous because I haven't freshened up down there and hadn't shaved in a while. And he's married. OMG what am I doing in this situation with a married man??? I told him I can't do this and we just held each other for a little bit.
The next day he asks to meet up again to talk. Insists that talk is the only thing that will happen. He says he's sorry, he can't do this. I asked if he's ever cheated on his wife before. No. David's reaction was so involuntary, so genuine, I believe him. He tells me that I am a signature person in his life and that I am too important to him to lose me but he can't do this. I can't either.
Our relationship has now changed, and he is still a regular customer. We were still occasionally texting friendly, platonic stuff, but that has waned. He's pulled away from me, as he rightly should.
But my heart is still tied to his in a way that I cannot explain. I have no interest in any other man, since no one can compare to David. He has literally ruined all other men for me.
I have no doubt he loves his wife and family and that I am a colossal mistake to him. We each crossed our own boundaries, but I have no regrets. I feel bad that I don't regret it. If he called me right now and wanted to hook up, I'd be all in. I see pictures of him and Aphrodite on FB and I hate it that he met her before he met me. She seems so lovely and doesn't deserve any of this.
I still have the utmost respect for David and it takes everything in me all day every day to not text him. We occasionally chat when he comes into my business, and once in a while I see him look away or I see a deep sigh before he turns away. He has to come into my business for his job. It's unavoidable.
The spark is gone because he purposely extinguished it. It had to be done. All it takes is one funny quip or a small something or other and I see his eyes light up before going dark again. It's torture and I am following his lead.
How do I move on? I have no desire to date anyone. I don't have the headspace to even start a friendship with another man because it wouldn't be fair to the new guy. David is on my mind all the time and I don't know how to let go.
submitted by Salt-Elephant8531
to dating_advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:56 grendel2000 Holy moly, the GI stuff finally got me…
I’ve been on sema for 49 days and I’ve lost 28 lbs (sw325, cw297 - 6’ male, 52yo). It’s gone extremely well and been pleasant and easy so far. I had mild heartburn/reflux for the first two or three weeks but no other issues.
Starting about two weeks ago I hit a stall around 300lbs and started to experience constipation. I’ve always been extremely regular so going a few days between bm’s has been new to me. That said, when it stretched out to a fourth day I decided I probably needed to start doing something about it.
I had already introduced fiber gummies into my routine (two every morning, sometimes two more around dinner time) but I decided to add some probiotic prunes as well as dried dates (just two of each per day). I also got some “smooth move” based on recommendations here. Well, things finally “worked themselves out” and I thought I was home free….
Not so much.
For the past for or five days I’ve been living with constant stomach gurgling and bm’s that are basically water. I bought some magO7 and took it a few nights in a row with no major effect/change. Then last night happened.
I woke up around 3:30am with pretty bad discomfort. It was obvious that things are just not moving through my system. I had to get up, and I spent the next hour or so massaging my abdomen/guys trying to help get things moving. I also took some more smooth move (I didn’t take any magO7 last night). Things eventually settled down enough that I was able to go back to bed but now I’m up and I can still tell that there’s trouble brewing.
No bm’s yet today. Still pretty rumbly but it doesn’t feel like things are moving. I’ve been chugging water (I always do - hydration is definitely not an issue).
So, yeah - the “this is 100% awesome” party is officially over. Things are now only 85% awesome…. I’m really hoping I can figure out how to get this resolved.
submitted by grendel2000
to Semaglutide [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:56 DiscordModMomento today is noise drawing day (and 6/9/2023), these are all of mine so far.
2023.06.09 16:56 ryushin6 A youtuber animator by the name of YASUEDA is making a Ultraman fan animation series in Minecraft called Ultraman Craft and it's actually really well done!
2023.06.09 16:55 Blackfish717 Happy Birthday to Kana Ueda! (VA: Undine)
2023.06.09 16:55 man-vs-spider What are your thoughts on animal population control?
I was wondering what the general thoughts were about animal population control policies?
There are ways in which various ecosystems have been messed up and as a result the overpopulation of certain animals threatens the surrounding ecosystem.
Is it ok if these animals need to be killed? For example, rabbits as an invasive species in Australia? Or certain invasive fish in North American rivers.
(And similarly, what about policies that some regions have of killing wild dogs due to rabies outbreaks?)
submitted by man-vs-spider
to AskVegans [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:55 TheSimpleHumans Why we are at the very same place internally?
Angulimala killed 99 people already and Buddha encountered him. He transformed him into a monk. This was the compassion of buddha. People misjudge compassion as a meeky personality. It takes something else to be compassionate because you can not make compassion you become compassionate. It is a fragrance which comes out of an enlightened person. And it is achievable.
But compare it with us. If we hear, a particular person was thief, our behaviour will change instantly for that person. But if same information,if Buddha hears, he will be still the same one. That is the quality.
The fact is we don't want to change but want to be attain enlightenment. Reading scriptures won't be enough to attain that. It can give direction but we have to walk.
If we analyse, we generally are same internally or worse perhaps as we grow old. As someone has said it 'Growing old doesn't mean growing up'. But why does it happens? At the very core level?
We always reacts. We don't respond. Reaction is an instictive in nature and responding is a conscious act. That one which is conscious can choose. And that which can choose then won't react. We know reaction is an animal instinct, comes from flight and fight. Our body reacts when our body is in threat but our mind also reacts when ego is on the threat.
I realised this thing, when something bad happens or things happens which we don't wish to happen or things doesn't happen as we want to have happen, we become either angry or sad or frustrated.
These are instictive emotions, which are fine for a child or teen or a young adult but, if we see around, we can see that majority if not all but majority of us behaves exactly same as we were young. We are too much of ourselves. This is why our emotions doesn't get mature enough. If we aren't peaceful, compassion is a long distance to cover. ( This is not a cliched dialogue, simply sit with eye close no meditation just simply sit for half an hour and we can see the garbage)
And in all, if we see, we don't grow spiritually. We remain largely the same internally, we may acquire materials around us. But we can't able to sit quietly for even a half an hour.
We need to grow spiritually, that is cardinal and essential and for that, among many other things, one thing which we can do is to become conscious acting being as much as possible.
submitted by TheSimpleHumans
to Buddhism [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:55 jeffwingerslexus I'm a failure and its my own fault
The fact that I am objectively several good things (intelligent, not ugly, capable, talented in art and writing, etc.) but am failing in life because of my own mental limitations haunts the fuck out of me.
I have always had big dreams and goals and was on the path to reaching them until I let myself feel too insecure to even try anymore. For no reason. Everything was going well. Great, even. I literally graduated college with a 4.0 and Honors but never pursued grad school because I didn't feel like I could. It doesn't make any real sense.
I get depressed and give up before I try. I feel lazy and incompetent. I feel like no one likes me and never will. I have intense anxiety and let opportunities pass by because I'm scared that I will fail, which in turns makes me a failure. Fucking ironic.
I KNOW that you miss all the shots you don't take. I KNOW, rationally, that I can get somewhere if I just TRY and that a single failure is not the end of the road. I know this all. Why can't I actually live like that?
I'm only 22 but I feel like I've fucked up my life for good. Idk. I just feel like its all over now. If I don't exist I don't have to worry about succeeding or failing. Maybe its the "easy way out" but I don't see another way
My one saving grace is this: I might as well do whatever. Truly fuck around and find out. And if I don't get where I want, I can end it then. Just knowing I have that "option" makes me feel a lot better pursuing risky endeavors, even if its an unhealthy mindset. But if I plan to die, what do I have to lose?
submitted by jeffwingerslexus
to SuicideWatch [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:55 Remarkable_Custard I’m 150 hours in, here’s some things I’d like to see. What do you wish they’d add?
Possible Spoilers, be warned.
I’d love some of this stuff… how about you?
• Pressing D Pad right and left once, fast switches to previously used weapon. This enables you to switch between two weapons and two shields by tapping and not wheel hold.
• Would love an option to turn off “gust” blow special move thingo when on ground.
• When holding D Up, would love R1 and L1 to act as page turners instead of holding right going through 500 items.
• Would love to “favorite” items as a filter for D Up, so it shows the top 10 you favorite.
• I would have loved rupee purchases for your house including more space (over 15) and color schemes, also additional functionality that is more purposeful. For instance, house cooking adds+ features. Sleeping adds more hearts. Etc.
• I wish they had a “lock to favorite” auto build, so you tap L and instead of it bringing up the menu it just brings up the only thing you favorite and then it’s more instant build instead of wheel every time.
• If they enabled sages following you, wish they enabled befriending animals with food and getting a little cool pet. A dog follows you around and attacks enemies. A bird flys around you and collects fish when seeing them. Other animals could collect items. Etc.
Those are just some things I wish they did. Anyone have things they’d prefer?
submitted by Remarkable_Custard
to TOTK [link] [comments]
2023.06.09 16:55 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow 2023 ✔️ Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to GenkiCourses_Cheapest [link] [comments]
Get the course here:[Genkicourses.site] ✔️ Charlie Morgan – Easy Grow 2023 ✔️ Full Course Download
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
You’re One Step Away From Learning How You Can Fill Your Pipeline With 30-100+ Qualified Appointments Every Single Month. GUARANTEED The best part is… if you don’t get clients, we don’t get paid, as we work on a pay-on-results basis! Who we help
We help agency owners, coaches, consultants & course creators (basically anyone who sells advice or delivers marketing services). We only work with founders who are up and running with clients (even if it’s just one!). These founders want to get to multi-six & seven figures, but they lack the client acquisition strategies to get there. EasyGrow
We undertook a 12-month period of ‘monk mode’ to record our newest Program, EasyGrow. It’s our ticket to making client acquisition easy for thousands of agency owners, coaches & consultants. Onwards! For the full picture, check out this youtube video I made on our story. Here’s what’s included:
- Set proper foundations in your agency.
- Become an organic attraction/outreach assassin.
- Book 100-200+ calls per month using email, FB, Li, and IG.
- Build a funnel that pumps out 100+ calls/mo.
- Build paid campaigns with unprecedented KPIs.
- Learn to sell. Extremely f**king well.
- Master your mindset & learn to think like a millionaire.
- Systemize your agency & deliver kickass results.
The Endgame? You build a business that scales easily & you become a successful entrepreneur with plenty of money, freedom, and status. We guarantee ROI, so it’s risk-free. Students get twice weekly coaching calls & access to a bustling agency owner community. That’s about it. If you want to transform your business from a source of pain/struggle to a source of pleasure/freedom, Schedule A Call NOW. The struggle stops now.
2023.06.09 16:55 AutoModerator [Genkicourses.site] [Get] Chris Orzechowski – Badass Black Friday Bundle - Full Course Download
| || | submitted by AutoModerator to Genkicourses_Com [link] [comments]
Get the course here: [Genkicourses.site] [Get] Chris Orzechowski – Badass Black Friday Bundle - Full Course Download
What You Get:
Black Friday Bootcamp
This is a short course I created for one of my e-commerce coaching groups. It outlines the high level strategy you need to use to MAXIMIZE sales for BFCM.
I go over everything from how to map out your promo calendar… what emails to send when… exactly when you should START and FINISH your promo(s)… and, most importantly…
… how to STAND OUT and grab attention in an overcrowded inbox, so you can break every sales record.
Once you watch this mini-course, you’re going to be pumping out high-converting BFCM campaigns in no time!
Make It Rain Monthly
BFCM/Q4 Planning Call
This is a special “members-only” coaching call I recorded with a handful of my top students to help them prepare their clients’ brands for BFCM success.
I even critique (and edit) a few of my students’ BFCM emails during this call.
You can look over my shoulder and see how I think about constructing these email campaigns and sequences – super valuable!
Make It Rain Monthly Issue #8
The Black Friday / Cyber MondayMEGA Issue Part 1
- My “A-Z” roadmap for creating highly profitable Cyber Week email marketing campaigns.
- The FIRST email you should send in the month of November, to increase the sales you make from every email you send for the next six weeks (I actually wrote this email for you. You can swipe it verbatim. Just swap in some small details about your business, hit send, and watch the sales start rolling in.)
- How to map out a three-month promotional calendar in less than 60 minutes. (Plus, how to come up with the topics to send, on which days, to the right subscribers.)
- What to do (instead of just giving a discount or giving a bonus) that’ll incite a buying frenzy, generate word of mouth buzz, create raving fans, AND could possibly lead to record-breaking sales.
- A breakdown of a collection of BFCM emails, including some from a sequence that brought in six-figures in one week flat.
Make It Rain Monthly Issue #9
The Black Friday / Cyber MondayMEGA Issue Part 2
- The “Magic Box” Method I used to free up 25 hours of creative time on my calendar, so I could get more work done in less time, with less stress… and more time to myself.
- The biggest mistake I made as I began growing my team… and how I fixed it so everyone could perform at a higher, more autonomous level.
- How to finally get clear on what you want in life… and how to go get it.
- Why trying to be a ‘cool boss’ might hurt your team more than help it.
- One psychological insight that’ll make selling to ‘people with money’ 10x easier. This works especially well if you’re selling a high-end product/high-ticket service.
- One software that can cut your weekly call volume down by 70% (or more).
- The “AC” email promotion that’ll send your Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales through the roof.
- How to scoop up TONS of sales from people who didn’t buy from your BF/CM campaign.
- Why giving a discount might actually HURT your sales and turn off a large percentage of your customers.
- When to use a discount vs other types of offers in your emails (they both work and can both be used strategically… but you’ve gotta do this right.)
- How to instantly induce an “I’ve gotta spend money with this brand” feeling in your customers… even if they weren’t planning on buying anything five minutes before seeing your email.
- A breakdown of a six-figure BF/CM email campaign (meaning: we actually ran this for one of my e-commerce clients and generated six-figures in sales with it).
- A two-word subject line you can use on Black Friday to stick out like a sore thumb and get your subscribers’ attention… even when everyone else is screaming about their sales.
- The one type of campaign you should run if you feel like offering discounts ‘cheapens’ your brand.
- How to adapt this campaign for OTHER holidays throughout the year (like Mother’s Day & Father’s Day). I even riffed off a quick email hook you can keep in your back pocket until spring.
Make It Rain Monthly Issue #20
The Black Friday / Cyber Monday2021 Gameplan
- The SMS Sign Up Sequence that helped us grow an SMS list by 1,000+ subscribers while generating $10,000+ in sales.
- How to make a TON of sales on Thanksgiving… without pissing off everyone on your list. (In fact, people will be giddy with anticipation if you do this promo right.)
- A psychological trigger you can use in your copy that makes your customers go crazy for your products.
- Why BFCM21 is going to look very different than years past… and the changes you should make to your strategy to stand out in the inbox (and make a ton of sales).
- How the smartest marketers and brand owners are adapting to iOS14 and iOS15 (and the big shift you need to make to thrive).
- Will SMS marketing replace or kill email? My surprising answer on page 3.
- How to dramatically increase your EHR (effective hourly rate)… so you can increase profits while working less.
- Insights from an SMS campaign I ran back in 2017 that worked incredibly well… and got people asking us to send them MORE texts (it’s a cool approach you can adapt for your own brand).
- How to write headlines and subject lines that trigger INSTANT curiosity… that suck your prospects in and DEMAND attention. (Try this with your landing pages and advertorial pages and watch your click-thrus SKYROCKET)
- The #1 copy mistake I see most copywriters and brand owners make with ALL of their emails, landing pages, ads, video scripts, and more.
- Fix this one thing and you’ll be amazed at how much better your copy reads and converts.
- How to get your customers to ‘think past the sale’ and get emotionally attached to your product… so they feel compelled to buy. (Sneaky… but powerful. And yes, totally ethical.)
- 6 SMS messages that ‘primed the pump’ for our sales pitches… while making our customers feel a rush of positive thoughts and emotions.
- The secret to writing tighter, pithier copy.
- 3 copy principles for high converting SMS messages.
- Two simple examples of an SMS list building campaign that you can whip up in a few minutes to start growing your list.
- The Ultimate “Trojan Horse” campaign to get your customers primed and ready to buy from you for BFCM.
- The Triple Threat BFCM campaign calendar you should try this Q4. (Could it triple your sales? Only one way to find out…)
- What almost EVERYONE gets wrong about Gary Vee’s jab-jab-jab-right hook approach to marketing… and why it might be the smartest tactic to use come this Q4 (and beyond).
- 5 more SMS list building examples that can get you a TON of new subscribers while making lots of “easy sales” in the process.
- How to use email to ‘scoop up’ buckets of new buyers… even the people who DON’T buy from you.
- Are you scared of emailing too often? Check out the tip on page 22 that’ll reduce your complaints and increase your sales.
- The four core campaigns EVERY brand should be running on a monthly basis… even if you’re not in e-com. (I use this with my own list and it works incredibly well.)
Holiday Sale Super Sequence
Want to scoop up even MORE sales during the holidays (without the hassle of figuring out your promo calendar)?
This Holiday Sale Super Sequence is based on campaigns I still run for my agency clients that generate anywhere between $30-$50K — without fail.
Comes with SIX email templates, a quick-start implementation video and super secret bonus.
So if you want to generate massive sales easily every time there’s a holiday… then this training is going to help you make that happen.
This sequence is PERFECT for BFCM… but you can even modify it to run other holiday sales throughout the year.
Courses proof (screenshots for example, or 1 free sample video from the course) are available upon demand, simply Contact us here
2023.06.09 16:55 Notrollinonshabbos Health in America.
I’m fat… I’ve been fat all my life. Even as an active athlete back in high school I was heavy. But that was 14 years and 130 pounds ago.
I know I don’t have a great relationship with food. Never have. Bit of a binger with an addictive personality. It doesn’t help that I. Love. Food.
But I’m 31. Getting married next year. And I want to get on the right track. I enroll with a therapist because I know if I don’t take action on that front any weight loss I do make won’t be permanent. We need to work on how I relate with food. Cool. Talk options with my pcp on getting me some help medication wise.
GLP-1’s seem promising. They’ll curb my appetite and help with getting the ball rolling, while I get started with a therapist. I know this is a long term project. Right fast forward a week medication is on hold because the insurance company denied the Prior fucking authorization because they have “more questions”. “Do you really need medication? Have you tried dieting? What are you doing in your life to make changes?” Jesus Christ. My DOCTOR board certified in internal medicine, with a specialty in bariatrics, 20 years experience agreed with the Fucking treatment. And some fucking pencil pusher is going to throw a wrench in the whole program for what? To save their bottom line?
Maybe when I keel over from a heart attack or get diagnosed with diabetes maybe then I’ll get the help I’ve been asking my whole life for.
Fuck American health care.
submitted by Notrollinonshabbos
to Rants [link] [comments]