Wall trellis for climbing plants
2018.07.10 09:58 TylerLoveHand trellis
A trellis (treillage) is an architectural structure, usually made from an open framework or lattice of interwoven or intersecting pieces of wood, bamboo or metal that is normally made to support and display climbing plants, especially shrubs. There are many types of trellis for different places and for different plants,
2008.06.20 20:42 Outdoors
Outdoor recreation: keeping humans fit, fed and happy for thousands of years. The sun on your face, the wind in your hair: all this and more could be yours to experience... if you ever get off reddit and go outside for once! Outdoors is for *all* outdoor experiences, not limited to any specific interest. Caving, mountain climbing, cycling, bushcraft, gardening, sailing, plants, birds, trees, going for a stroll -- it's all on topic here!
2012.11.12 05:42 stefprez Traditional Climbing
A place for discussion, debate, and inspiration regarding traditional climbing, often referred to as trad climbing. Denoted by the use of active and passive gear for protection, trad climbing envelops many different techniques, styles, and ethics for climbers to explore the vertical frontier all over the world.
2023.05.29 04:02 TurnoverDependent261 My turn to ask, what’s this in my new planted aquarium?
| || |
New tank cycling for about a week. Has a piece of roting wood. Just got new plants and came with a few tiny snails. No fish. I did inject some fish water from my other tank. Today I saw these tiny white strings. It moves a bit. What is it? Is it good or bad? Thanks! submitted by TurnoverDependent261 to Aquariums [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 04:01 mental-floss Home grown
2023.05.29 04:01 Krstnzz Could this be fin rot?
| || |
We found there was a small hole in his fin that ended up opening up(we were thinking this was due to decor that has been removed now) and we just noticed another small hole. Could this be fin rot? I feel like it doesn't match what we see online for pictures but wasn't sure! submitted by Krstnzz to bettafish [link] [comments]
We grabbed lifeguard but unsure if it can hurt if it isn't actually fin rot? Sorry it's very hard to get a good picture as he is fairly active whenever we are in sight! Still working on fish in cycle(Started just over a month ago now) with daily water changes plus prime and stability at least 25%. Ammonia seems to drop each water change then climb again by the next night to 0.25-1ppm at the worst. Nitrites 0. Nitrates about 5ppm. We have been doing aquarium salt with each change and have 1 moss ball plus an anubias. He eats well and seems very active and engaging!
Thanks in advance!
2023.05.29 04:01 AutoModerator What are the benefits and side effects of Ashwagandha?
What is ashwagandha?
The ashwagandha plant is one of the
most powerful herbs. Various parts of the ashwagandha plant are used for medicinal purposes, with ashwagandha extract mainly being used in supplements. Ashwagandha is an adaptogen, a natural agent that reportedly helps the body cope with stress. As a result, it’s believed to be effective at helping reduce levels of the stress hormone, cortisol. It may also therefore potentially help with anxiety and depression too.
What does ashwagandha do? Reduces Stress and Anxiety
Ashwagandha is known to help reduce stress and anxiety. One way it does this is by reducing levels of cortisol, a hormone that is released in response to stress. Additionally, ashwagandha has been shown to improve mood and cognitive function, both of which can be negatively affected by stress. Enhances Cognitive Function
Ashwagandha has also been shown to improve cognitive function. One study showed that it improved memory and reaction time in healthy adults. Another study found that it improved task performance in people with ADHD. Additionally, ashwagandha may help prevent age-related cognitive decline. Boosts Energy Levels
Ashwagandha has been shown to boost energy levels. One study showed that it increased stamina and reduced fatigue in people with chronic fatigue syndrome. Additionally, ashwagandha may help improve exercise performance.
Additionally, ashwagandha may also help improve sleep quality and reduce inflammation. These effects can all contribute to enhanced energy levels. Regulates Blood Sugar Levels
Ashwagandha has been shown to help regulate blood sugar levels. One study showed that it improved insulin sensitivity in people with type II diabetes. Additionally, ashwagandha may help reduce fasting blood sugar levels and improve symptoms of diabetes.
Additionally, ashwagandha may also help lower cholesterol levels and protect against heart disease. These effects can also contribute to improved blood sugar control. Lowers Blood Pressure
Ashwagandha has been shown to help lower blood pressure. One study showed that it improved blood pressure in people with hypertension. Additionally, ashwagandha may help reduce stress and anxiety, both of which can contribute to high blood pressure. Is ashwagandha safe?
Ashwagandha is generally considered safe for most people. However, it can cause side effects such as stomach upset, diarrhea, and vomiting in some people. If you're pregnant or breastfeeding, it's best to avoid ashwagandha. What happens when you take ashwagandha daily?
As a sleep aid, ashwagandha may help people get to sleep faster and stay asleep for longer. It is also used to promote male potency. Ashwagandha has a variety of health benefits, including reduced blood sugar levels, inflammation, mood, memory, stress and anxiety relief, as well as an increase in muscle strength and fertility. Depending on your requirements, dosages vary from 250 to 500 mg per day for at least one month.
When it comes to stress relief, ashwagandha may be as effective as some prescription medications. A 2010 study found that the herb was just as effective as lorazepam (Ativan) in reducing stress and anxiety. click the link below to learn more about abhwagandha, and its real health benefits. CLICK HERE
submitted by AutoModerator
to healthiswealth7 [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 04:00 Feisty-Pay-5361 Genuine New player, I feel kinda stuck in Bronze and would like some Advice
I started playing a bit over a month ago, I decided to main Top lane. I am kinda addicted as I already have about 220 hours put in to the game lol. But I feel kind of stuck as a player, I am trying to play rank and get out of bronze, but even though I keep spamming games 5-6hrs+ a day so far I have not managed to get past Bronze III (and often get knocked down to IV swiftly after a lose streak).
I feel as if I consistently outperform my laner, 8 games out of 10, and do better in team fights, more dmg, better KDA, etc. There are of course games where I am dead weight and enemy laner is running amock my team (mostly versing Yorick, I don't know how to CS against that guy, always 30-40 CS behind him).
Sett, Mordekaiser, Ornn, Gwenn and Garen are my go to's usually (I am most comfortable on Sett though, what I go most games).
Today's lose streak really demotivated me so I decided to ask for actual help, and well 3 out of the 9 games were completely griefed by a trolling Anivia that kept walling us in to our death and stopping backs, a Katarina that ragequit near the end and left us in a 4v5, and a Rengar that didn't take Smite; so that was all very tilting, but I kept queueing anyway which was a mistake .
Anycase, I do the typical stuff of "Watch Neace or other coaching people explain what I'm supposed to do and learn the macro" which I am getting the hang off of, especially wave management, I think I have a good grasp on that, freezing, bouncing, etc. My biggest weakness is just that I don't have good hands so I choke sometimes when it comes to split second plays. It's why you won't catch me playing a FPS game or something competitively, I suck at precise micro movements.
I am probably never going to be mechanically skilled beyond it being serviceable, so I can't really "1v9". with crazy outplays. But still, I reckon at least Silver or Gold should still be reachable with enough effort and solid macro, I just don't really know how to go about it and have been hovering around Bronze IV for 3 weeks now of trying (about 230 games played I think, sitting at 43%WR overall).
Here is my OP.GG
for reference: https://www.op.gg/summoners/euw/Feisty%20Pay
submitted by Feisty-Pay-5361
to summonerschool [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 04:00 FixDifficult752 The REAL reason they hate men's spaces.
Please excuse my english, english is not my first language.
Even though this is a complex issues I'll try to keep it as short as possible.
The real reason modern society hates and despises men's spaces is because it is the only place where men can talk and express ourselves freely. They hate the freedom of speech that we gain through these space because they can't control our ideology.They have tried everything, from censorship,shadow banning,even deleting channels and subreddits. But here is the thing the RP and the BP require no social action, you can't erase someone's ideology inside of their head. Another reason they hate RP and modern mindset men is because society NEEDS traditional-minded men since they are the ones in the sewers,power plants,driving the trucks,and keeping society running. If you don't provide an incentive to a generation of men, to work that hard, they simply won't do so since their is no incentive. And what is diffrent this time is that no amount of GSR (gossiping,shaming,rallying) will make men change. Another reason they hate the manosphere so much is because the manosphere teaches men their true value, and teaches men that your value as a man is not dependent of what a woman says your value is. If men saw women as simple humans and not this glorified and desirable thing,
(that way of thinking was taught by our mothers but I will leave that topic for another post)
and thought with their brain instead of their dick, then their will be an even playing field in dating and men wouldn't struggle so much.More and more men are rallying that women were not what we were taught and more often than not, we have also learned that sex isn't as great as it seemed to be. Women will fight against the manosphere till the end of time because it strips them of their privileged position and they know it, this is why EVEN the blue-haired, man-having lesbian feminists STILL enforce traditional roles for MEN.If men in masse STOPPED approaching,paying in full for dates,making the first move everytime,stopped marrying and stopped dating as a whole then women would have no choice but to either sit back at the negotiating table with men or suck it up and do the jobs that men do in order to maintain society. Notice how all of this is what would happen if men in MASSE adopted this mindset, the ONLY reason society has not collapsed is because there are STILL traditional minded men who are willing to do the work. But some of you guys get lost in the details of dating and who pays and bla bla bla, all the while not realizing the inmense power we men have over society as a whole. The thing is when Baby Boomers,Gen X,and Millenials retire WE will the ones who they will have to deal with for the next 40+ years. And when you have an entire generation of men that have zero incentive to break their backs working for a society that not only hates them but also have been emasculated,berated,humiliated and locked out of the dating pool, unless they do the work in order for society to keep running, this whole shit show will collapse and fast.
submitted by FixDifficult752
to AllPillDebate [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 04:00 AutoModerator Weekly Discussion Thread; Upcoming News; ICYMI [May 29, 2023]
Amapá Iron Ore Mine, Brazil [KDNC] [Flair]
- Cadence owns 30% of the Amapá Iron Ore System which is an integrated mine, railway and port which was previously owned by Anglo American, the mining operation generated profits of $171m in 2011 and $77m in 2012.
- The mine is a major source of employment in the state and when operating previously was the largest employer in the state and represented the largest contributor to the GDP of Amapá amounting to 20% on a turnover basis and 1-3% based on profitability. The mine will employ 600-800 workers and indirectly 4000 workers. The economic prosperity of the region is linked to the success of the mine.
- 2023-01-07 Recent progress podcast:
- PFS Completed $949m NPV with 10% discount rate and 16 year mine life at 5.28mtpa with profit after tax of US$2.96 billion over Life of Mine
- PFS allows Cadence to engage with off-take partners, possible JV partners and strategic investors at a project level.
- "If there is a good opportunity from a strategic investor, the joint venture partners would consider taking that money and for us that would prevent any further dilution in terms of funding going into it by selling off investments that we didn't wish to or raising capital in the market"
- Options to substantially increase the NPV by reducing CapEx at the port, and increasing mine life.
- 2023-03-01 Corporate Update:
- DEV Mineração S.A. ("DEV") was unable to meet the 2022 payment schedule as per the settlement deed and although the bank creditors have reserved their rights, the settlement deed remains in full effect with all parties in discussions with a view to agree a new timetable in order to rephase payments so these can be met in light of market conditions.
- With improving iron ore prices and stability returning to shipping costs, the sale of the 58% iron ore concentrate stockpile is now economically viable. We expect shipping to recommence in the next six months, with the net revenues being used to pay the bank creditors, as per the settlement agreement.
Sonora Lithium Project, Mexico (Ganfeng Joint Venture) [KDNC] [Flair]
- Cadence has a 30% Joint Venture interest in several of the tenements in the Sonora Lithium project. The DFS envisages a total of 3.6% of ore associated with Cadence being mined in years 9 to 19 in the current 17.5kt/35ktpa LCE mining plan. Should Ganfeng accelerate production or increase mine life then the Joint Venture areas will be required sooner and in greater volume. Cadence has 839Mt LCE of mineral reserves associated with its Joint ventures which is 18.58% of the total 4,515Mt LCE of that defined.
- 2022-07-02 Recent highlights:
- Ganfeng plans to accelerate construction
- Ganfeng reviewing plans for a production rate above 17.5ktpa and an additional 500 hectares of land acquired at the eastern end of the plant site location to allow for future plant expansions.
- Sonora Phase 1 plan massively increased to 50kt/yr Lithium Hydroxide
- Ganfeng eyes US OEMs for “strategic” stake in Mexican lithium project. Elon Musk tweets Price of lithium has gone to insane levels! Tesla might actually have to get into the mining & refining directly at scale, unless costs improve.
- BN Americas reports “Mexico looks to buy out existing additional rights held by UK exploration giant Bacanora”
- US Inflation Reduction Act to benefit Mexican Automotive Industry
- 2023-03-01 Corporate Update:
- In 2021, a decree was passed by the Mexican government to reform the domestic energy sector ("Decree"). The Decree stated that lithium would be included among the minerals considered strategic for an energy transition. As a result, no new concessions for lithium exploitation by private companies would be granted. Earlier this month, the Mexican government passed a presidential decree confirming that within a 900 square-mile lithium mining zone in northern Sonora state, existing concessions would "remain safe". This aligns with the general opinion that the Decree passed by the Senate only impacts licenses, concessions, or contracts to be granted, not already those granted, as is the case for the Sonora Lithium Project.
Hastings Technology Metals, Australia (ASX:HAS) [KDNC] [Flair]
- 2023-03-01 Corporate Update:
- On 25 January 2023, Cadence completed the sale of its 30% stake in several mineral concessions forming part of the Yangibana Rare Earths project for a consideration of 2.45 million Hastings shares, equating to approximately 1.9% Hastings issued share capital. This consideration was a premium over the Net Present Value ("NPV") of the Cadence portion of the mineable material, based on the definitive feasibility ("DFS") updated by Hastings on 21 February 2022
- Hastings recently published an update on the Yangibana Rare Earth Project, highlights of which are as follows:
- Significant progress during the last two months on enabling construction and ordering long lead critical items.
- A total of $146 million in contractual commitments has been made to date, demonstrating the high degree of confidence by the Hastings Board in the future of the Yangibana project.
- Ore Reserves increased 25% to 20.93Mt at 0.90% Total Rare Earth Oxide (TREO) grade, increasing mine life to 17 years.
Evergreen Lithium, Australia (ASX:EG1) - [KDNC] [Flair]
- 2023-04-13 Notice of Initial Substantial Shareholder in Evergreen Lithium Limited
- Evergreen was listed on the Australian Stock Exchange on 11 April 2023.
- Cadence holds 15,830,138 million shares, equivalent to 8.74% of the issued share capital of Evergreen and is its largest shareholder.
- A further AS$3.47 million (£1.86 million) of shares in Evergreen are due to Cadence on the achievement of certain performance milestones by Evergreen. The pricing of Evergreen shares associated with this consideration is based on a defined pricing mechanism linked to the VWAP and the date at which the performance milestones are achieved.
European Metal Holdings, Cinovec, Czech Republic (LSE:EMH) [KDNC] [Flair]
- 2022-07-02 Recent highlights:
- 2022-10-31 Expect 10-20% reductions of the Lithium Chemical Plant CapEx and OpEx as a consequence of using a simplified hydrometallurgical process, for which a patent application has been filed.
Passive Equity Investments - Notable Developments [KDNC] [Flair]
See the above menus for company links and announcements - noting that additionally Macarthur holds 20%
of spin off Infinity Mining ASX:IMI
Analyst Reports and Recommendations [KDNC]
Anything missing or incorrect? Let us know in the comments or LSE chat - the mods.
|Date ||Link ||Who ||SP ||Summary / Price Target |
|2023-02-28 ||Kemeny Capital ||Kemeny Capital (investment research) ||12.9p ||"Cadence Minerals has built a robust portfolio of base and battery metals with ample opportunities for shareholder value creation. Recent developments have helped to substantially increase the potential of two of the group’s asset positions, while adding to the overall corporate valuation. Our sum-of-theparts (SotP) indicative fair value is 43.6p." |
|2023-02-02 ||W H Ireland Research ||W H Ireland (broker) ||14.5p ||WHI View: Our assessment is that the Amapá mine could be company-maker for Cadence. We are firmly of the belief that the current market cap is more than covered by the legacy investments that Cadence holds in various new technology metal companies and projects and that the addition of the Amapá stake to its portfolio can only be value enhancing. In our opinion, the development of Amapá will be transformational for Cadence and we see fair value at 71p/sh with plenty of upside potential. |
|2022-07-24 ||Reddit Post ||u/EV-BULL (private investor) ||10.75p ||Due diligence short term price target: 60p-80p; 1-2 year price target: 130p; Long term bull case price target: 300p+ |
|2022-07-02 ||Reddit Post ||u/Observer842 (private investor) ||10.4p ||Due diligence Near term: £37.5m (21.5p) - £92m (53p); Medium term: £160-420m; Longer term: £1-2B+ |
|2022-02-18 ||Daily Mail ||Anne Ashworth for the Daily Mail (Journalist) ||20.4p ||"The white gold rush appears to be an inviting prospect. But if you want to join, remember that fortunes are far from guaranteed in any foray into commodities. Options include the Aim-listed businesses Cadence Minerals and Zinnwald Lithium." |
|2022-02-18 ||Edison Group ||Edison Group (investment research) ||20.4p ||QuickView report |
|2022-01-01 ||Daily Mail ||Justin Urquhart Stewart (fund manager) ||28p ||Top pick for the Brave in 2022 |
submitted by AutoModerator
to CadenceMinerals [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:59 yogicflame Grafting question
I put some very old seeds in a wetpaper towel to see if they would germinate and nearly all of them have. I’m wondering if anyone has successfully grafted this early, or if I should try to plant them in a medium for a month or two and try then.
Transplanting seems like it would be equally challenging at this stage..
submitted by yogicflame
to Lophophora [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:59 green-liver how to *actually* feel good while self-soothing, + not just like you’re distracting yourself?
I’m 25 NB, my gf is 28 F and we’ve been together for 1 year. I have been working on my attachment style in weekly therapy for 1.5 years.
I think I am using self soothing techniques wrong. Instead of actually enjoying them, I do them just as a way to distract from my feelings of abandonment when my girlfriend doesn’t give me adequate attention. How do I start actually enjoying being by myself and stop obsessing about my partner?
so far the techniques i’ve tried are:
-putting my phone on do not disturb for long periods of time so that i’m not waiting for the text notification and am able to use my phone -downloading cbt therapy guides from pinterest for cognitive distortions/journaling -visiting friends or scheduling time with other people to distract from anxious feelings -taking up hobbies that don’t require my phone (cross stitching, crocheting, drawing) so i obsess over notifications less -the newest one i’ve been trying is turning off her message alerts until 5pm every day and not allowing myself to check for her texts until then.
ultimately i’ve found that while these methods can be an okay distraction, they don’t prevent the resentment building up because i still feel unwanted when my girlfriend doesn’t text me during the day. I want to get over this, but the general feedback is “go to therapy” and “self soothe”, both of which I have been doing for awhile and I’m just really hitting a wall. Another piece of advice I’ve gotten is “work on improving your self esteem and finding purpose” but like… how do I do that with tangible achievable steps?
submitted by green-liver
to AnxiousAttachment [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:59 27Ari27 My CR is at 93% and I’m worried about being kicked out of the LOP
I always keep my completion rate at or above 95%. Because that’s the requirement for the Large Order Program, which is a HUGE source of my income.
Yesterday it was at 95% when I pulled into a pizza place at 1:45am to pick up two orders. They are in a populated area near the bars and it was Saturday night. They were so unbelievably busy that people were spilling out into the sidewalk, and the inside was wall to wall. The restaurant had recently marked themselves as closed on the customer app even though they were still supposed to be open for a little while, presumably due to how busy they were inside, but these two orders must’ve trickled in before they did that. I called from my car to see if they were even going to make the orders or if I should have them cancelled. They didn’t answer. I could not bring myself to try and push through the sea of drunk people and then fight for the workers’ attention, so I dropped both orders.
My CR is now at 93%. The last day of the month is Wednesday, and I’m panicking. I don’t even care about top dasher, I just don’t want to lose the LOP. So I’ve been taking as many deliveries as possible to get it up the two points but it won’t budge.
Am I panicking over nothing? Has anyone actually been kicked out of the LOP for not meeting criteria?
submitted by 27Ari27
to doordash_drivers [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:57 AnimaxPsycho my thoughts on every region's badge designs (feel free to comment yours)
I was originally going to post a tier list of badge designs but image posts aren't allowed on weekends, so while waiting for tomorrow, I'll ask everyone here about their opinion on the various regions' badge designs as a whole, because the topic of badge designs is subjective, like a lot of things.
For me, the ranking of regions' badge designs altogether goes like...
- Kalos. Every badge has a 3D aspect and they all look really good IMO. Even the more simple badges have a lot of texture, so they're definitely high up there.
- Unova. The badges here may not be 3D, but their shine, the animation of the case when you get them, and the use of space, colors and motifs make them nearly as good as Kalos, though this might be my nostalgia.
- Sinnoh. Every badge has a similar design philosophy but they all look different and some of them, like the Mine and Relic badges, are very creative, especially when compared to the badges of today...
- Hoenn. These badges are hard carried by ORAS, in which they look nearly identical to the GBA versions, but feature some mild texture and color blending.
- Johto. These badges barely beat out Kanto's, because while they look very simple even compared to Kanto badges, the thin silver border on all but the Hive badge at least tie them together and tie in thematically to the title of the games.
- Kanto. Every badge looks simple in design and concept. The Marsh Badge looks like a coin from some JRPG, and the Cascade Badge is literally just a raindrop. The only two with cool designs are the multicolored Rainbow Badge (though it's expected with a name like that) and the Earth Badge being a small plant that would grow in the earth.
- Galar. They all look basically the same, just with minor differences to patterns and colors. The two most noteworthy things about Galar's badges are their puzzle-piece like shapes and the fact that they form a circle. A circle is what they become. Not only would it be impractical to carry a glorified plate in your backpack, imagine having to put them together, especially if one or more badges fall out. At least they're not..
- Paldea. They're small circles with minimal decorations aside from the type logo on them. The coolest of the badges aren't even official, and those are only interesting because they have Team Star's logo on them. I'm honestly glad that the tier list I made didn't have options for Paldea's badges because I don't want to make a whole tier to put18 confoundingly similar-looking badges in.
Long story short, badges haven't looked cool since we left Alola.
submitted by AnimaxPsycho
to pokemon [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:57 Lopsided_Chemistry89 How is Milio escaping nerfs for so long?
As you all see that he is one of the most broken supports in the game right now -and for few patches actually- and he keep getting ignored.
I don't mind a new champion kit or whatever they made him, but having high damage in his passive feels awful to trade against as any ranged support or ADC (1 for 1 basic attacks) as it deals 15% − 35% (based on buff holder's level) AD bonus magic damage and apply a burn that deals「 25 − 80 (based on level) (+ 20% AP) damage. only thing that is close to this effect are lulu's passive 15 − 117 (based on level) (+ 15% AP) and sona's aura from Q 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 (+ 20% AP) and both are way less damage than milio's
and the auto-aim thing in his Q after hitting a minion is kind of unskilled to rely on TBH, yes it's easily dodged but it shouldn't have that high base damage at level 1 and hits that hard if you somehow get caught in that weird bounce
next are his heal, shields, range, speed, cleanse and another heal which makes his trades feel like banging your head into a wall if you can't kill him
and finally his WR is so high despite being new and supposedly none knew how to play him -i think-
what do you think, am i exaggerating or is he really that broken?
submitted by Lopsided_Chemistry89
to leagueoflegends [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:57 jollygiantscientist Bindweed Help
Our garden has areas that are absolutely overgrown with bindweed each year, but this year seems especially bad. Normally of we are in a rush we just chop it weekly, but if we have more time we sit and pull each weed as deep as we can.
I have several questions to try and eliminate the stuff.
1) Has anyone tried using Aceria malherbae, some gall mite that only lives in bindweed, to control it? If so, how far north are you? I've seen several state agencies say to use it as a control method in southern states, but cannot find if these mites are cold hardy to zones 3-4.
2) This year it seems to be flourishing in our lettuce and spinach patches. What are some plants that can tolerate bindweed or are tough enough to handle constant weeded? Corn? Amaranth? Tomato?
3) We are a pesticide/herbicide free garden (so far). If we have to use our nuclear option of herbicide, what types have people used and had success with?
4) some online sources say if you continually choo the leaves, the tap root will eventually die off. Does anyone have anecdotal timelines for this?
submitted by jollygiantscientist
to vegetablegardening [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:57 IndySunflower Garden plant identification please
2023.05.29 03:57 SurajaShadow Bug workaround: getting on top of jail
| || |
Okay I just found a work around for the bug that causes the rocks needed to access the jail rooftop to disappear! I already saved the prince but wanted to get back on top to explore more. I was able to use the boulders and stack a couple next to the ledge underneath the yellow pipe where the rocks used to be. Normally you slide off the boulders but if u get the right angle with the wall then your able to jump while on top (took me several tries) and you can reach the ledge. Once on the ledge I magnetically floated from the item in the ledge and propelled myself to the yellow pipe (probably could've made the jump but I wasn't gonna chance that lol) and viola on the roof. A bit of a hassle but I'm sure less of one than completing the game again. I'm on Xbox btw. submitted by SurajaShadow to supraland [link] [comments]
2nd photo shows what I used. Ignore pipe as I was trying to experiment. I just needed the single boulder to get on the ledge.
2023.05.29 03:56 da_cool_hooman I made card ideas for the plants from pvz that aren't in the game. Except for marigold and golden magnet because I have no idea how to turn them into cards. Sorry for the possible imbalance.
2023.05.29 03:56 autotldr Hopes Crushed in Search for Missing Climber on Mount Everest.
This is the best tl;dr I could make, original
reduced by 87%. (I'm a bot)
The rescuers searching for missing Hungarian climbers have returned to base camp with the dreaded news. Summary Source FAQ Feedback Top keywords: climb#1 Szilárd#2 search#3 Sherpa#4 Suhajda#5
Despite the superhuman efforts of a search team of top Nepalese mountain guides, they have not found Szilárd Suhajda on Mount Everest.
Considering the time, weather and terrain conditions, there was no further chance of finding the climber alive, so the ground search was called off.
Climbing Everest without a tank is an outstanding achievement in the world.
On Mount Everest, Szilárd Suhajda is the only Hungarian climber to have reached 8795 metres without the use of oxygen cylinders or sherpas.
It is almost exactly ten years that another legendary Hungarian climber, Zsolt Er?s had lost his life on Mount Everest.
Post found in /worldnews.
NOTICE: This thread is for discussing the submission topic. Please do not discuss the concept of the autotldr bot here.
submitted by autotldr
to autotldr [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:56 Resident-Mastodon-77 Lists Of My Favorite Canadian Artists!🇨🇦
Here's a list of some of my favorite lesser known Canadian artists...(feel free to add some of yours) In no particular order..
Tobias Jesso Jr, Andy Shauf, Ruby Waters, Half Moon Run, The Barr Brothers, Plants and Animals, Peach Pit, Alan Rayman, Chad Vangaalen, Klaatu, Feist, Mac DeMarco, The Tragically Hip, The Alvvays, Bahamas, Destroyer, Devin Townsend, Broken Social Scene, Caribou, Wolf Parade, Timber Timbre, Tuns, The Wooden Sky, BADBADNOTGOOD, Godspeed! You Black Emperor, Wintersleep, Ancient Engines, Hey Rosetta!, Hayden, An Acoustic Sin, Great Lake Swimmers, Corridor, Dan Mangan, Eric's Trip, Colter Wall, The Weakerthans, Harmonium (french band), Matt Mays, Elliott BROOD, Limblifter, Joel Plaskett, The Rural Alberta Advantage, The Lowest Of The Low, Rheostatics, 1755 (french band), Sloan, Stompin' Tom, Karkwa (french band), Les Colocs (french band), Said The Whale, Tokyo Police Club, Matt Anderson, Propagandhi, Julie Doiron
submitted by Resident-Mastodon-77
to musicsuggestions [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:55 chelkobee Lawn alternatives for 9a??
I’m planning to plant a bunch of natives of different varieties and heights to replace my lawn. As far as low ground cover goes, any suggestions for 9a?
The common suggestion online is a clover lawn but that’s mostly invasive in my area.
submitted by chelkobee
to NoLawn [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:55 Salukichow How do you deal with Hannibal-Pupper?
My mom got a German shepherd (probably a mix) puppy which as of writing this is 4 months old. She’s pretty big and still acts like a puppy (which is understandable). Since I live with my mom and she works weekends I have to watch the dog on weekends (I hate that I have to and I’d rather have the dog with her at work due to my lack of energy after my Physically draining job plus the dog hates me). She has been trained a little bit and listens to my mom, she’s an Angel but only for my mom and strangers. I’ve had to break up multiple fights today because god forbid my brothers elderly beagle mix wants food. She’ll also eat EVERYTHING: cat toys, furniture, the wall, shoes, hair that she rips off my cats and me, you name it she most likely ate it but it’s not like she doesn’t have food, she just likes inedible things instead. She loves to grab my cats by the neck, back, or head and shake them like toys. Her favorite “game” is to find the perfect time to bite me, jump on me (not in a cute playful way, more like the “I hope snapped your neck” way), and/or rip out my hair. I have many many MANY marks all over me due to how much this dog hates me. I keep telling my mom that I can’t deal with it anymore and the dog’s behavior issues gets pinned back on me because I have “a shrill voice that sounds like a squeak toy”, or because I scream every time the dog hurts me (I’m pretty sure that’s a normal response to teeth sinking into your flesh) , or I’m just “mean” because I pin her just enough to prevent an ER or emergency vet visit and put her outside to protect myself and the other animals. My mom even told me to take her on a walk to calm her down and give her a calming treat (I have in the past and it led to me nearly busting my head on concrete because she wanted to wrap the leash my legs and bolt and still the dog acts like a mfing psychopath regardless of whatever I do.) I do play with her, so idk where her energy is coming from (I’d like to know so I can barrow some myself, no dog needs the energy to attempt to fight god or become one) She’s close to 11Ibs, comes up to my chest when standing on her hind legs(I’m 5ft 4in), she’s not a small dog and it legitimately scares me knowing she’s not even close to being done growing. I’ve never dealt with a dog with this bad of an attitude and behavior before (saying something cuz I grew up with dogs and had to deal with my fair share of brats, but this is above and BEYOND brattiness. Borderline Cujo type of shit without rabies) I’m currently writing this as I’m breaking down in the bathroom because I had to pry her off my cat, the other dog, and pry shards of a cat toy she decided to destroy out of her mouth (it was plastic), chase her twice in a short span of time. I can’t deal with it anymore and idk what to do. What am I supposed to do? Do I just accept defeat and curl up on the floor? Should I admit to a mental hospital because I’m “crazy” for getting this upset over a dog? What is the proper etiquette when it comes to having a dog latch on your face/scalp? (because apparently screaming and crying while trying to get her to let go isn’t it.) Should I try bite training so she’s not quick to biting? How do you stop food aggression? How do you deal with Hannibal-pupper? I’m being serious, also sorry for the huge essay/rant on this.
submitted by Salukichow
to germanshepherds [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:55 CollegeDropoutToMBA Profile Review: 29M - US Army Enlisted&Officer First Gen 730 GMAT
MBA Profile Review for Fall 2024
I’m hoping to get back to where 16 year old me wanted to be by now.
I’d love to get advice on if my schools are appropriate choices and any other advice you may have.
Reach: Stanford, Kellogg, Wharton
Target: Tuck, Ross
Lower Targets: UCLA, Tepper Demographics
Ethnicity: White Education and Stats
Degree Transcript GPA: 3.91 (Summa Cum Laude) 3.4 Cumulative GPA
School: Insignificant Private School on West Coast
Undergrad Major: Finance
GMAT: 730 (45/45)
Gonna study for 6 weeks and get the Quant up. Hoping for 760. Work Experience
6-8 YOE (confusing)
Enlisted in 2016 as a Signals Intelligence Analyst. I supported Special Forces for a few years with intelligence products and was accepted into a fully paid degree completion/officer commissioning program in 2019.
2019-2021 still on Active Duty but attending college and participating in ROTC as the operations and training officer.
2021-Present: I manage the Army’s largest Disbursing network of 7 permanent offices and 4 rotational. We support operations across Europe and Africa. A lot of good, quantitative, team building and project development experiences.
Been the distinguished honoleadership graduate every where I’ve been. AIT, BLC, ROTC, BOLC. Extracurricular
Post MBA Goals
- Unit Sexual Harassment/Assault Representative (Something I’m passionate about due to personal circumstances)
- Unit Voting Assistance Officer
- Tutor for ASVAB retakers (predominantly from low-income backgrounds)
Consulting (Preferably MBB(Bain) based on west coast); transitioning into non-profit consulting and eventually want to start my own non-profit focused on education reform action and support of low income communities. Would love to support people getting a second chance in life.
I want to keep climbing, but I also want to help those who didn’t have the privileges to save themselves like I did. Background:
I was 20 in 2014 when I dropped out of College due to mental health… and a lack of discipline at the end of the day.
I left before finals and failed all my classes. My girlfriends dad died that year, my dad was an actively suicidal drug addict. I spent all of 2014 at my girlfriend’s college supporting her through her trauma, or on the phone begging my dad not to kill himself. I felt trapped, powerless, and useless. I ended up calling my mom one night in November and asking her if I could come back home or I wasn’t sure I’d make it out alive (how the tables turn lmao, my bad).
Left college with a 2.4 Cumulative.
Took a few classes at community college and worked as a shoe salesman before finally escaping my self inflicted struggles by joining the Army.
Immediately felt free. Excelled in my job, retook classes through community college at night after work (3.85 GPA), and applied to my commissioning program. I graduated Summa Cum Laude with a 3.91 GPA in Finance June 2021.
Since then I’ve had great work experience as a Finance Officer in the Army. Fun Facts:
I’ve never eaten meat in my life. I like to backpack, bike, and play intramural softball/basketball. I’ve taken off in a helicopter 20+ times, but I’ve never landed in one.
submitted by CollegeDropoutToMBA
to MBA [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:55 Dense-Effective-7939 Which deck would you REMOVE from 20 Deck Battlebox
Mono Black Devotion
Inside out Tribe
Mono White Heroic
Mono Blue Faeries
Finally reached 20 and just finished updating the box after not playing for a couple years. Thought it would be fun to have a thread about what I should take out as opposed to what I should add
submitted by Dense-Effective-7939
to Pauper [link] [comments]