Anthropologie Moulinette Soeurs 4 Red Dress Jacquard Fit Flare Brocade Keyhole
2022.05.31 16:13 quote_emperor Anthropologie Moulinette Soeurs 4 Red Dress Jacquard Fit Flare Brocade Keyhole
2019.02.17 02:51 weneedthebitter Hit the sourcing jackpot tonight
So, before I go into details, I decided to check out my local GW tonight because I had a coupon and also felt lucky. Purchased 64 items for $165 with my coupon, averages out to $2.57 per piece. Not too shabby.
So, I walk into the GW, and spot a very loud looking pair of animal print heels. Betsy Johnson, with not too much wear to the bottoms, and it looks like they might be horsehair. Toss those babies into my cart and decide to give the tanks a look. $2 if not on sale, $1 if they are, so a solid comp either way. Nothing too amazing with those, just some good pieces for under cardigans and blazers for the upcoming spring weather.
Check out some short sleeve tops in bigger sizes since I’m a bit low and decide to move onto some long sleeves. Now, I’m going through those on my left, and to my right is the wall with all the dresses. I usually don’t look at those because they’re a nightmare of hangers, but this cute lipstick lips print one catches my eye, it’s Topshop in a larger size. Immediately throw that into the cart.
Then I decide, what the hell, let’s check out the dresses since I’ve never dug through them here. Sweet baby Jesus, I fucking KILLED it tonight. Here’s some of what I found!
Band of gypsies cold shoulder floral dress. 2 Zara dresses that were more on the formal side but not too formal. Multiple Ann TayloLOFT pieces all in like new condition. (Can’t pass up at $2.50 and those brands sell pretty well for me.) Moulinette Soeurs (ANTHRO!!!!) tiered ruffle dress. 2 NWT Liz Lange dresses, and one is maternity! Peter Nygard floral tea length dress that looks freaking new. Lastly, a gorgeous pleated J. Crew dress.
So yeah....I’m gonna be busy as fuck trying to list this all tomorrow.
submitted by weneedthebitter
to BehindTheClosetDoor [link] [comments]
2018.12.22 03:52 thethugwife Moschino, Madewell NWT, Anthropologie, Frye (US)
This is my first post in this sub, so my apologies in advance. I’m doing a closet purge ahead of a May move home to California. This is just a part of what I’m trying to part with. There’s a ton of Free People and Anthropologie NWT that I will get photographed and post after the new year. Vintage Moschino Handbag With COA
$225 Comes with dust bag and its certificate of authenticity. It’s in excellent used condition. The lining is a little dingy, but that’s all I can find to note, especially for its age (20+years old). Anthroplogie Moulinette Soeurs Hedgerow Corset Dress
$35 EUC, worn once. Moulinette Soeurs Hedgerow Corset Floral Strapless Dress Sz.2 Material: PolyesteSpandex Details: Fully Lined, Side Hidden Zipper Color: Multi Measurements Laid Flat (inches):- Shoulder to Shoulder: Strapless Bust: 14" Waist: 13" Hips: 17.5" Pit to Hem: 30" Frye Carmen Distressed Harness Boot Size 6
$120 Frye Carmen distressed harness boot. Worn once. No box. Authentic. Size 6. Retails at $378 plus tax.
[NWT Chiffon Red and Navy Madewell Day Dress] https://imgur.com/a/bETmsya
$40 NWT red and navy floral print chiffon day dress from Madewell. Size 6. Lined. Rear neck button closure and hidden side zip.
Approximate flat measurements: 34" length 15" waist 18" bust
I use PayPal Goods and Services. The buyer is responsible for fees. I ship same or next business day. Feel free to comment or PM me with any questions. Thanks!!
submitted by thethugwife
to wardrobepurge [link] [comments]
2014.10.02 17:39 cheshirecatds Sell - Steve Madden, Anthropologie, American Apparel, LOFT, VS PINK, J. Crew & More
Prices listed are starting points, but I'm willing to hear other offers. Shipping will range anywhere from about $3 for tops to $5-6 for shoes. Please email me with questions, requests for more pictures (I apologize for how bad some of these are, I have pretty crappy lighting), etc. Anything unsold is going to Goodwill at the end of next week. All items come from a pet-friendly, smoke-free home. I promise I will scour everything I sell for dog hair before shipping it out! PayPal only.
- Steve Madden pumps, size 9.5. 3” heel, brown satin with white polka dots and turquoise faux leather trim. These have only been worn out twice, but my brother’s dog got a hold of the right shoe and chewed up the heel (see pictures). I’m not sure whether this is something that can be fixed by a cobbler, but they’re super cute and in otherwise good shape (only worn a couple times). Asking $12. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
- J. Crew brogues, size 9.5, tan leather. Very, very well-worn, but soles are still in good shape. Asking $8. 1 2 3 4 5
- White House Black Market pumps, size 10, 4” heel, black and tan suede. Worn out once. Still have dust bags for them. Asking $25. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
- Target ankle boots, size 9.5, 3.5” heel, faux leather. Worn about ten times and in good shape. Asking $15. 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Naturalizer boots, size 9.5, 3” heel, leather. Bought used online but never worn because they’re much too big for me. Asking $20. 1 2 3 4 5
- Michael Antonio cutout wedges, size 8.5, 4.5” heel, faux leather. Worn once. I love them, but they are way too fierce for me. Some white spatters of paint on them from I-don't-know-what (see photos), but they're fairly unnoticeable. Asking $20. 1 2 3 4 5 6
- Anthropologie Moulinette Soeurs dress, size 8. 100% silk, shell 100% polyester. Bought for a wedding but it never fit my hips right. Never worn out of the house. Originally $148, asking $45. 1 2 3 4
- Nicole by Nicole Miller paisley dress, size 12. Polyestespandex blend. Worn 2-3 times for a couple hours each time, but it’s much too big for me. Asking $20. 1 2 3
- American Apparel short-sleeve button-up, size S. Royal Blue gingham. Was part of a work uniform so it got worn about 3x/week for 2 months, but in very good condition with no stains or damage. Asking $16. 1 2 3 4
- Sheer racerback tank, blue and white, size M. 100% polyester. Asking $3. 1 2
- Sheer racerback tank, grey and brown, size M. 100% polyester. Asking $3. 1 2
- NY&Co sheer button-down, white with pink polka dots, size M. 100% polyester. Worn once. Asking $10. 1 2
* NY&Co short-sleeve tunic, tan and black, size L. 100% polyester. Never worn out. Asking $12. 1
- a.n.a. blouse, slate blue with silver studs around neckline, size M. 100% polyester. Worn a couple times. Asking $6. 1 2 3 4
- Ann Taylor Loft sweater, mulberry, size M. Rayon/nylon/cotton/angora blend. Asking $15. 1 2
- Victoria’s Secret PINK cardigan, pink and white stripe, size M. Cotton/rayon/angora blend. Asking $10. 1 2
* a.n.a. lace vest, taupe, size M. Asking $4. 1 2
submitted by cheshirecatds
to wardrobepurge [link] [comments]