Carbs in 8 oz cream cheese
PlantBasedDiet - Whole Food Plant Based Diet subreddit (WFPBD)
2012.06.24 04:34 zapff PlantBasedDiet - Whole Food Plant Based Diet subreddit (WFPBD)
Home of the Whole Food Plant Based Diet (WFPB)! A whole-food plant-based, low-fat diet could reverse heart disease and diabetes.
2018.01.31 20:06 dem0n0cracy Eat flesh
Hypercarnivores are humans who recognize they evolved on a mostly meat diet and who are willing to keep evolving by removing as many plants as possible to get back to our optimum health defined by our genes. This subreddit is about the hypercarnivorous lifestyle, about the science of ketone bodies, and how the body changes when going from an omnivore to a fully carnivorous ExaltedCarnivore. There are some unique axioms designed to move on past well-argued positions.
2013.06.02 00:42 cs12345 Everything Arizona
A subreddit dedicated to the variety of the popular beverage known as AriZona.
2023.06.05 05:00 SpiritualSavings11 Anyone grew BAPER
2023.06.05 04:59 SpiritualSavings11 BAPER
2023.06.05 04:42 BlackTemplars Hawaii - two week honeymoon trip review Dec 2022
Have some time to finally write a trip review for Maui
and the Big Island of Hawaii
for my honeymoon in December 2022 for two weeks. Mid December and left for home on Christmas Day. This was our first time redeeming cc points for anything, so lots of trial and error and lessons learned.
My wife and I had gotten married in October and were actually not planning going on honeymoon until Spring 2023 until we researched further and managed to make December 2022 work in our favor. We started planning and booking reservations TWO months before our trip. We are very fortunate to have done it in that time span and managed to make almost everything work out.
IAD - DTW - SEA - OGG on Delta, First Class
- First time using a lounge ever was at DTW. We had access to the Sky Club there. Pretty good food here, very roomy. No time to lounge in Seattle
- only I used points for this one way flight. Transferred 95,000 Amex points to Delta. Wife paid $958 before tax for hers through the Amex travel portal. I think she got a steal as I had written on a note somewhere that the cash cost was $1533 through Delta directly but cannot remember if that was the increased price after purchasing the tickets or at time of purchase, otherwise it would have been 1.61 CPP.
- Very nice service in first class. Abundant alcohol and food was very nice as well.
Got to Maui late in the night and picked up our rental car, a Chevy Equinox, with Enterprise. Used my Hilton Aspire
to get 7x points.
One night at Courtyard Marriott
by the airport and paid $500.
It was the best we could do with our timing.
Day 2 - 6
Breakfast and lunch was by the food trucks near Costco. Shopping nearby for supplies for our vacation.
Meals (Costco food trucks):
- Mo 'Ono Hawaii acai bowls
- Da Nani Pirates fish tacos
- fresh coconut water
5 nights at the Grand Wailea
- 440,000 HH points
Left to check into our resort the Grand Wailea
in Wailea. Both the wife and I are Hilton Diamond
members. Mine through the Hilton Aspire and she has status through actual stays. We booked these nights through her account and using all Hilton points. Each reward night was 110,000 points and we got the 5th night free. So 440,000 points total.
This resort was huge and immaculate. Words can describe how nice this place is and the customer service is SUPERB. Literally, the best we have ever experienced. You only have to see and experience it for yourself. My wife and I still talk weekly about the Grand Wailea.
We booked the Terrace View - 1 King Bed
as the Standard Night Reward and upon arrival we were upgraded to the Deluxe Ocean View - 1 King Bed
in the Molokini wing. Breathtaking views! Avg cash price so this room type is around ~$988 before taxes, fees so it comes to 0.89 CPP (if not including taxes, fees in the total). All meals, incidentals, shopping, and experiences were put onto my Hilton Aspire. Daily food and beverage credit was $25 each for the two of us and used usually at their divine but pricey breakfast buffet. No resort fees charged for booking with points which saved us hundreds of dollars. We immensely enjoyed ourselves at this resort and the lush, manicured surrounding area.
- Lineage Maui. A favorite in the Wailea area
- Morimoto - Maui. Getting the sticky ribs is a must. As well as the ishi yaki buri bop. The guy won Iron Chef because of that, apparently
- Wolfgang Puck's Spago at the Four Seasons. Got the best seat in the house here. Get the "Poke" cones and Hawaiian snapper
- Mama's Fish House. Literally the hardest restaurant to get on Maui. Must reserve 4-6 months in advance. I called two months before our trip and managed to get a table for the two of us for late lunch. We arrived and we got the best seat in the house overlooking the water! Shout out to Mike for his superb service.
- Lahaina Grill. Another favorite for tourists and locals
Experiences: renting a cabana at the Grand Wailea pool, spa day at the Four Seasons with outdoor hale beachside, Wailea Beach, hiking Twin Falls, Baby Beach, Haleakala National Park
Day 7 - 8
Two nights at the Hotel Wailea, Relais & Chateaux
using Amex FHR
Paid total ~$3400 for the One bedroom, Luxury Suite, Ocean View
. Unfortunately, no upgrade upon checking in. Hotel was sold out. Daily breakfast in the form of $30 credit per person and $100 food/bev credit given through the FHR. This stay triggered the $200 FHR credit for my wife's Amex Plat
Quiet, small resort, adults only. We enjoyed our stay here and loved our room. Bed was harder than what we were use to and it was far from the beach. Otherwise we loved the restaurant and the ability to "get away". One of the top hotels in Maui and all of Hawaii. Price tag to boot.
- The Restaurant at Hotel Wailea. Another great dinner watching the sunset
- Leoda's Pie Shop. Any pie is great, get the banana cream though. Lines out the door
- Merriman's Maui. Another top-notch restaurant with hard to get reservations. One of my personal favorites the whole trip. Another sunset dinner favorite
Experiences: cabana and pool day at Hotel Wailea, spa day at Montage Kapalua Bay. Outdoor hale with hot tub. Big Island of Hawaii
Day 9 OGG - KOA (Big Island) round trip booked with Hawaiian Airlines
. $106 for each of us before baggage fees. Booked direct using wife's Amex Plat.
Arrived to the Big Island and rented a Toyota Prius though Budget. Paid using Hilton Aspire
Day 9 - 15
We booked the Hilton Waikoloa Village using all Hilton points, 6 nights in total with one night free. 350,000 pts in total used, 70,000 each night. Initially the standard room redemption was for the Palace Tower Resort View - 1 King Bed
and was going for ~$540 a night before taxes/fees so CPP was 0.77. We realized even before our trip that the Palace Tower and old, needed a refresh, and was terribly far from the beach and the parking lot. We asked for an upgrade when we checked in and was given the option to move to the Makai Tower - Ocean View 1 King Bed
for an additional $75 per night. We promptly took this offer. This room runs ~$694 per night before taxes/fees and if I subtract the $75 per night, I calculate this to be 0.88 CPP. The Makai tower was much better, our room overlooked the ocean and part of the resort. Frankly, Palace looked like dogshit. Daily F&B credit was $18 for each person. Incidentals again went onto my Hilton Aspire
Towards the end of our stay, we stayed at the DoubleTree Hilo
using 50,000 pts. Room rate was $308 before taxes/fess. CPP was 0.61. This was on the other side of the island and very far from Hilton Waikoloa so we decided to stay overnight there after hiking Volcanoes NP instead of driving to the west side in the middle of the night.
- Brown's Beach House - at the Fairmont Orchid
- Kilauea Lodge
- Merriman's - Big Island
Experiences: Kauna'oa Beach, Mauna Kea sunset and stargazing (this is a must!!), Captain Cook monument snorkeling, Pu'uhonua o Honaunau National historical park, Punalu-u Black Sand Beach, Volcanoes National Park, Akaka Falls.
Trip home: OGG - LAX - IAD. United, First Class
- Used 220,000 Chase UR rewards to redeem this flight for the both of us. Cash price of each ticket was ~$1485 before taxes/fess. CPP was 1.35
- Service was fine, food in 1st class was not very memorable.
- Did not have time to get into the Centurion lounge at LAX
Overall, an EXCELLENT trip. We were amazed and thrilled to do so much in two weeks and in such short notice. Again, only two months to plan once our dates were finalized. Between my wife and I, we have the Amex Plat and Gold, Hilton Honors and Aspire, and CFU, CSP
. Each card strategically used during our trip. The FHR credit triggered for my wife, and my Aspire triggered the $250 resort credit. If I had to guess, we saved ~$15,000
or more by redeeming CC points. Hope this data point helps some of you trip planning, happy to answer any questions.
submitted by BlackTemplars
to awardtravel [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:41 askwhatyouwishtoknow Unsure what to do in my unique situation 30, roughly 3.2mm NW 1.5mm liquid, bad/little to no job prospects.
Sorry in advance for the long post. I'm rambling a bit but trying to give you a bit of insight to what is going on in my head and why I am avoiding sticking to the plan most people here and on other fire or bogglehead forums use.
Background I have done some entrepreneurial stuff and have gotten very lucky but for the most part I have little to no real transferable job experiences. I cashed out some of my riskier investments to move to a more stable portfolio but regretting it a bit. I feel there's no real place I want to put my money for long term growth and due to my age I don't have faith in the 4% rule to support me until I die. Really even if I lowered it to 3% the problem is I worry about going through an era of stock price stagnation like many other countries have seen. I gravitate heavily towards cash flowing capital assets.
I don't really have any real job prospects or any type of skills that could get me a 9-5 career with potential for growth. If I did, I would just get a regular job throw everything in VTI and call it a day. I wont get social security at the moment because I never paid into it. Everything ive paid in taxes is considered passive income.
I would look to reeducate myself or do further education but honestly I think the influx of money at this age hurt my work ethic and desire to work. I also simply just don't know what I would enjoy doing for a living or what I enjoy doing in general. I have a bachelors in economics but a low GPA because my mind was on other things during school, which hurts the chance of me getting some sort of further degree.
I was thinking about buying some commercial real estate for the cashflow but im in a HCOL area (suburb of NYC) and not a whole lot you can buy even if I had access to the whole amount so if I bought in another area id be relying on a property manager. Also id be heavily tied to one area and who knows what the real estate market there would be like in 30 or 40 years. Side note I don't like REITs for the most part because of their leverage and would most likely just own mine debt free and treat it like a bond that pays a coupon but has an underlying value that keeps pace with inflation.
Net worth I have about 1.5mm in cash sitting in a money market account, another 800k in bitcoin Id probably not touch for tax and philosophical reasons. I also have about 1.2mm split between some QOZ funds which I cant really touch for 10 years but unless the fund goes belly up during a construction phase, I should start to receive distributions in a couple years (one of the funds I'm in for 400k is already distributing at about 4% a year). However roughly 400k is owed in taxes on this money in 2027.
If I'm lucky the 1.2mm in OZ funds will appreciate (original estimations are 2x-2.5x in 10 years tax free due to OZ law) but with the current commercial RE market ill be happy if there's no loss of capital across the funds I invested in. I also have about 100k in another real estate bridge loan fund which pays 8% and about 200k equity in a tiny primary residence worth about 500k that id probably just rent out if I upgraded at some point. Sitting on a 3% 30 year fixed mortgage so no reason to pay it off.
Cost of living With the money market and some other of my investments im probably making around 80k-100k post tax but losing principal in real terms due to inflation. So trying not to use that much money earned.
In general I actually use very little money and have a low cost lifestyle. I mostly spend my money on games and collectibles. I probably only spend $50,000 a year and that includes my mortgage payment but I'm a bit of a hermit and would like to have the ability to spend 100k-120k a year without worrying about eating into principal if at some point I start to travel and see the world more. Anything I didn't spend id just reinvest.
Its also not 100% necessary but at some point id like to upgrade my house because I really only bought it as a starter home while I figured things out. I would probably wait until I saw how my OZ funds panned out until I did that though.
I'm wondering if maybe I just bite the bullet and DCA into VTI over a year or so and try to get a crap job paying very little in the mean time to max out a ROTH while I figure things out. I worry about asset prices if we see a recession or market pullback so if interest rates go up again, maybe DCA at a slower pace?
What would you do if you were in my situation? Any suggestions would be very much appreciated. Just looking for some sort of guidance or path forward.
submitted by askwhatyouwishtoknow
to Fire [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:23 Gabe0212 [WTS] A little bit of gold, a wide variety of slabbed silver eagles, a lot of junk silver, fractional silver and so much more!
Howdy! The semester is over, finally graduated so it's time for a small sale.
PENDING 1881 $5 Gold Liberty
- $550 2009 1/10 Gold Eagle MS 69
- $260 2014 1/2 Gram Gold Kookaburra
- $49 Each (5 available) 2022 1/10th Gold Proof Libertad with Copper Spots
Fractional Silver 1 Gram Silver Bars
- $1.85 Each (500 Available)
Queens Beast 2 Oz Silver Rounds in Capsules
PENDING 2 Oz Completer (Milky)
- $70 2 Oz White Horse of Hanover
- $72 2 Oz White Lion of Mortimer
- $75 2 Oz Black Bull of Clarence
- $75 2 Oz Falcon of The Plantagenets
- $78 2 Oz White Greyhound Of Richmond
- $69 2 Oz Yale of Beaufort
- $69 2 Oz Lion of England
Slabs 1921 MS 63 Morgan NGC
- $55 1878 S Morgan AU 58 PCGS
- $75 1885 O MS 62 Morgan PCGS
- $60 2012 Struck at West Point Silver Eagle MS 69 PCGS
- $39 2009 MS 69 Silver Eagle Early Release NGC
PENDING 2005 MS 69 Silver Eagle NGC
- $36 2015 W Struck At Wes Point Silver Eagle MS 69 NGC
- $40 2010 MS 69 Silver Eagle NGC
- $40 Milky Silver Eagles MS 69 NGC
- $36 Each (4 available) 2017 MS 69 First Strike Silver Eagle PCGS
- $45 2013 MS 69 Silver Eagle Mercanti Signed
- $43 Each (3 available)(Some are toned)
PENDING 1986 Silver Eagle ANACS MS 69
- $54 Each (2 available)
PENDING 1996 Silver Eagle ANACS MS 69
Government/Sovereign Minted Silver 1 Oz Rounds
1 Left 2015 Reverse Proof Maple Leaf, E=MC^2 Privy
- $40 (1 available)(Slight Milk)
PENDING 1986 Proof Libertad
- $65 Each (2 available)(Velvet Box only) 1 Oz Kangaroo Imperfect
- $26.75 Each
PENDING 2014 1 Oz Proof Libertad (Imperfect)
Premium 1 Oz Rounds
PENDING Circulated Libertads
- $31.50 Each (8 available)(Imperfect)(Random Pick) 2014 1 Oz Koala
- $31 2008 1 Oz Koala
- $ (Scruffy Capsule, the coin is BU)Prices are all over the place, not sure on pricing. Open to hearing offers. 2019 1 Oz Marlin
- $33 2005 1 Oz Kookaburra Aries Privy
- $50 2021 1 Oz Kookaburra
- $32 2018 Birds Of Paradise
PENDING 1 Oz Rounds
- $26.50 Each (5 Available)
Bullion Silver 9 Fine Mint 1 Troy Pound = 12 Troy Ounces
- $312 each, 2 available. ($26/Ozt) 5 Oz Silvertowne Silver Buffalo
- $133 PAMP Love Always 1 Oz
- $55 5 Oz Golden State Mint Vintage Bar
PENDING 2022 1 Oz Silver Dragon Bar
- $32 (Toned)
Silver Dollars 1904 O Morgan Silver Dollar
- $35 1889 P Morgan Silver Dollar
90% Silver $5 FV Roosevelt Dime Roll
- $104 Each (4 Rolls available)
ALL PENDING Washington Silver Quarter Rolls
- $208 Per Roll (4 rolls available) 1930's Silver Quarter Roll
- $220 (Roll has 40 silver quarters all from the 1930's only)
ALL PENDING 90% Kennedys (Good Looking)
- $11 Each (45 available) Franklin Half Dollars
- $11.25 Each (15 available)
PENDING Walking Liberty Half Dollar Roll
- $11.25 Each (12 available) 1999 S Silver Proof Kennedy
- $13 1960 Silver Proof Set in Holder
- $22 Silver Proof Quarters
- $5.75 Each (1 available) $3.35 Fv Mixed Lot
- $74 $5 FV Mixed Dimes
- $110 War Nickels
- Spot (17 available) $1.33 Each
Burnished Silver Eagles (All with Box and COA) 2007 W Burnished Silver Eagle
- $37 (Scratched Capsule) Burnished Silver Eagles
2007 - $39
2008 - $39
2021 Type 2 - $50 2007 W Burnished Silver Eagle
- $40 (With Box and COA)
Silver Proof Sets Premier Silver Proof Sets
- $22 Each (1994,1993,1992 available) 2012 Silver Proof Set
- $105 1992-1998 Silver Proof Sets
- Complete Sets from 1992-1998. - $150
-7 Silver Proof Sets.
World Silver Philippines/USA 10 Centavos Silver
- $2 Each (A lot available) 1951 5 Pesos
- $17 1959 50 Shillings
- $15 Each (2 Available)(Melts at $13.72 Each) Greece 30 Drachmai
- $8.50 Each (2 Available)(Melts at $7.63 Each) 1969 Israel 10 Lirot
- $20 (Melts at $17.83) 1967 Israel 10 Lirot
- $20 (Melts at $17.83) Various Years 50 Shillings
- $16 Each (Melts at $13.72)
Silver Slabs 2021 Reverse Proof Silver Set NGC 35th Anniversary Slab
- $215 for the pair (PF 69 and 66) 1883 CC GSA Morgan NGC MS 63
- $330 (Only Box and Coin, no COA) 1964 Silver Kennedys PCGS
- $12 Each (3 available)(Random Pick)
PENDING 1945 S Mercury Dime ANACS SoapBox MS 63
Sterling Silver Sterling Silver Round
- SPOT- $46 Each (65.7 Grams)(2 Available)
The Sterling Rounds Below are Gold Plated, Some with Toned Spots. All Prices at SPOT Plus $5 The Virgin of the Rocks Sterling Silver
- $51 (65.6 Grams) Marcus Aurelius Sterling Silver
- $51 (66.4 Grams) Queen Nefertiti Sterling Silver
- $51 (66 Grams)
Absolutely Random Silver Stone Mountain Half Dollar
- $34 Each (3 available)(Imperfect) Reckless Metals 1/10 Oz Every Saint/Sinner
- $7 Each (4 available) 20th Century Type Set in Capital Holder
-Comes. with Peace Dollar, Silver proof dime, quarter, Kennedy and Franklin. Also a Proof 40% Ike.
Shipping ranges from $5-$6.50 for first class. It can be either a small box or a bubble mailer. $9 for Priority Mail. Insurance can be added upon buyers request and its cost is dependent on the amount. I pack securely with bubble wrap and other packing materials. Packages go out within two days, Monday through Sunday. It usually takes 1-2 days for USPS to scan packages. No Snail Mail at the moment. Payment
I accept Zelle is preferred but PPFF, Venmo, and Cash App are all accepted. Miscellaneous
Also, feel free to message me with any questions.
submitted by Gabe0212
to Pmsforsale [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:21 ImpossibleReturn5720 Are Arctic zero calories accurate? Just ate an entire pint but these macros seem worrying for only 160 calories :(
submitted by ImpossibleReturn5720 to caloriecount [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:09 EnergyExpert5831 [sell][perfume][us] arcana, alkemia experiments, nava, sucrabellie
Forgot to post on Sunday swaps today 😭. I’m moving soon though and would like to clear some room so I’m very open to offers. Shipping is $5!
alkemia 2020 arcanum experiments 21 $6 Black cherry, sangria, Japanese incense, almond wood, musk
2022 arcanum experiments 1 $6
Marzipan frosted sugar cookies, Crème Brûlée pipe tobacco, Bourbon vanilla
2022 arcanum experiments 8 $6
Green tea, fresh garden flowers, dewy aldehydes, early morning mist
Kincardine maiden half full $15
A harvest blend for traditional corn dollies and the spirits that live among the grain: hard apple cider, genuine hay absolute, chamomile essential oil, infused honey, and the smallest dash of white musk
skookum tol $22
The Chinook version of Bigfoot. A Northwest blend of fir needle oil, juniper, hemlock, rain, tiny wildflowers, strawberries, and a pinch of cool earth
The huntress tol $20
Sweet clove, black pepper, aromatic mint, blood orange and a whiff of her sacred oak groves
Peaches crave mambo tol $15
Cuban tobacco, dark vanilla, sweet rum, tonka, white musk, and sun-warmed peaches
A terrible enchantment tol $20
The scent of a powerful curse created in the dark forest: oudh, opium smoke, fir, pine, cypress, and juniper
Witches befriend unicorns tol $20
Pumpkins crave pointe shoes almost empty (this spilled but should be enough in here for a sample) free with purchase to first person who asks
nava Neon bat : Pistachio and Vanilla Custard, Almond accord, Heliotrope, Honey candy accord, Black Patchouli, Bastet’s whipped Ice Cream accord, Crystalline Vanilla Absolute
Bois de Santa rouge vanilla tried twice $20: NA Red Sandalwood (Nine Sandalwood blend: Indian Red Sandalwood (Pterocarpus santalinus), African Sandalwood (Osyris lanceolata), Australian Sandalwood (Santalum spicatum), Indian White Sandalwood (Santalum album), New Caledonia Sandalwood and four more Indian Sandalwood blended into Himalayan and Moroccan Wild Atlas Cedar), Bastet’s Musk absolute, Vanilla Bean cordial, Bourbon accord infused with Madagascar Vanilla Beans, Ugandan Vanilla Bean essence, Moonstone Vanilla absolute (studio limited), Bourbon Vanilla absolute (studio limited), Brown Sugar and Tahitian Vanilla Crème
Cloak of evergreens tol $15
Snow-covered spruce, iced cedar tips, golden pine sap, icicle musk, and the fading memory of tea by the fireside
*sucrabellie Blood lust tol $15
Red lipstick accord, animalic musk, guiac wood, blood accord
submitted by EnergyExpert5831
to IndieExchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 04:00 cubers_io Results for cubers.io weekly competition May 2023 Week 5!
submitted by cubers_io
to Cubers [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:48 MrsFister1975 Shoplifting Stories...
Just curious as to other retail workers' experiences with shoplifters that stuck in your mind. Here's mine: Young boy about 7 or 8 wanted a Spongebob Ice Cream (the kind with the bubblegum eyes) and his accompanying adult told him no. The kid just walked right out of the door with the ice cream, so I chased the little arsehole down in the parking lot and took it from him. I tried explaining to him that it's wrong to take things from a store without paying for it. Not one single adult in the vehicle (at least three adults) said a single thing to me or the child. They never even got out of the damn car to see why an adult was approaching the kid!!
We caught another child around the same age whose older brother had convinced her to steal almost $50 in outdoor water toys (water balloons, swim goggles, pool floaties, a cpl of inflatable rafts.) She got caught, her brother got tresspassed (he got caught with merchandise, too.) Now this little girl walks up to us every time she walks into the store, tells us what she wants to buy, shows us her money and asks if she has enough for what she wants. I watch her carefully each time she's in the store, but I think she learnt her lesson. I even gave her a quarter the other day because she was short the money for a $1.25 bag of goldfish and a $1.25 box of Boston Baked Beans candy. I don't want the child to be afraid of retail workers, but do want her to learn from her mistakes so I don't ever make it obvious I am watching her and I don't ever mention her attempted theft.
submitted by MrsFister1975
to retailhell [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:44 bawk_bawkbitch I have a severely anemic cat that I need advice on.
hi thank you for taking the time to look at this.
Age: suspected to be around 2
Domestic short hair
His body weight is low, I cant i think its around 7 pounds.
His history is that he came from the outdoors with no one to claim him after searching for a potential owner we took him in. He is negative for FIV/FeLV and utd on his vaccines as we got him vaccinated after we took him in. I took him to the vet after we got him and was given a clean bill of health until recently.
I noticed over the course of the week starting May 25th to Thursday June 1st a decrease in eating and lethargy. I brought him in and his gums were incredibly pale, and his PCV was 8. Ill attach his blood work at the end of this. Doctor got him on Prednisolone 5mg and a Doxycycline constitute 60mg/ml. After 2 1/2 months he retested negative for FIV/FeLV.
He's on a combination of a/d and baby food. He seemed to pick up after a day or two but today hes seemed to taken a turn in a bad way. Hes panting after his medication, hiding, and sleeping all day.
We are in the midwest USA.
heres his blood work link: https://imgur.com/a/2GqRoOZ
How long should I wait to expect improvement? Am I too late? Please help me make an informed decision, I need guidance.
Hes going back into the vet tomorrow, but some help would help me and him!
submitted by bawk_bawkbitch
to AskVet [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:44 throwawayflapper1929 [SELL] SKINCARE CLEARANCE: BNIB: Drunk Elephant / Paulas Choice / Super Goop / Dr Dennis Gross / Sunday Riley / Laneige / Summer Fridays / Youth to the People / Belif / Murad
Thanks for checking out my post! I am selling a good part of my collection and backup products. I am a reliable and trustedseller on reddit with lot of history. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE POOR FORMATTING - REDDIT IS BEING CHALLENGING Some rules: Free Items with purchase only, Minimum of $30 spend before shipping. Bundles take preference. Discounting:- Take $5 off every $80 spent ; $10 per $140 (before shipment fees) Shipping is $6 for USPS First Class Mail, anything that is over 12 oz will need to be mailed USPS Priority Mail. The cost of that is $8 + and varies based on your location. Please be understanding about shipping costs for heavy packages. This is not under my control.
Paypal Goods and Services add 3.49% fee. Venmo - no fee. No Paypal Friends.
Happy Shopping :) Combine with Makeup Post here: https://www.reddit.com/makeupexchange/comments/140xyy6/sell_all_must_go_chanel_natasha_denona_gucci_ilia/ -SKINCARE ALBUM 1 https://imgur.com/a/UT4JTZE\*AVENE
Cleanance SPF 50 (bought in France) New exp 2025 $20 CAUDALIE Premier Cru Serum BN $60 CLARINS Total Eye Lift New. $40 DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Cream BN $40 DR ZENOVIA Benzoyl Peroxide 5%. New. $5 FARMACY Waterless Vitamin C used 2x $10 FRESH Black Tea Advanced Age Renewal Cream BN $40 HYLAMIDE Pore Flush 95%+ Left $10 OLE HENRIKSEN Strength Trainer Cream BN $20 PIXI Nutri Eye BN $10 PEACE OUT Repairing Moisturizer BN $15 PETER THOMAS ROTH Max Vitamin D Fense SPF 50 BN $20 SUPERGOOP Glow Setting Powder BN $20 WISHFUL Yo Glow BN $15 YENSA pink Lotus peptide cream. New. $10
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SKINCARE ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/doHPaep
DRUNK ELEPHANT Baby Facial Used once $30 DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Powerpeptide Serum 5ml $8 FRESH Kombucha Facial Essence BN full sz $50 (heavy) ISLE OF PARADISE Mini Self Tanning Drops FREE (1 each) LANEIGE Retinol Firming Cream BN $25 $20 NEOGEN Cranberry Foam Cleanser $10 DR ZENOVIA Advanced Retinol Night Repair $20 $15 REN Limited Edition AHA Tonic. Used Once. $10 THE OUTSET Caffeine Micro Polish BN $20 SUNDAY RILEY CEO BN $45 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SKINCARE ALBUM 3: https://imgur.com/a/ATUTAKv
KATE SOMMERVILLE Hydrat Kate Recharging Serum BN $35 KIEHLS Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30 BN $10 KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop BN $10 exp 1/2025 KOPARI Face shield spf 30 BN $15 PEACE OUT Dark Spots Serum BN $15 THE INKEY LIST Succinic Acid Treatment BN $5 STRIVECTIN Multi Action Super C Retinol, 75% left $15 SUNDAY RILEY B Nice $40 TATA HARPER Regenerating Cleanser Mini 15ml $8 YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE Superberry Dream mask BN $30 $25 (heavy) ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SKINCARE ALBUM 5 https://imgur.com/a/T1Xt9AT
CHANTECAILLE Eau de Rose 90% left. $30 DR DENNIS GROSS Vitamin C BN $55 FRESH Black Tea Overnight Mask 30ml. New. $20 FRESH Rose Mask 1 oz. New. $12 FRESH Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. 1 oz. new. $20 INNIS FREE Green Tea Seed Cream BN. $15 (heavy) KORA ORGANICS Plant Stem Cell Serum $35 MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray - $5 MARIO BADESCU Brightening Eye Serum. $10 PIXI Rose essence oil - FREE - PAULA CHOICE C5 Super Boost Cream. $20 PAULAS CHOICE Hyaluronic Acid Booster BN $20 PAULAS CHOICE 1% BHA Sensitive SKin. $25 PAULAS CHOICE Healthy Glow Invisible Sunscreen Oil. 20. THE ORDINARY HA 60ml bottle used once. $5 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SKINCARE ALBUM 6 https://imgur.com/a/viZEcDb
ALPHA H Balancing Cleanser, NEW. $20 $10 PAULAS CHOICE C5 Super Boost Eye Cream. $22 BANILA Clean it Zero BN $10 JOSIE MARAN Pineapple Enzyme Cleanser BN $15 heavy THE ORDINARY Salicylic Acid 60ml BN $6 THE ORDINARY Multi Peptide HA Serum BN $15 SUMMER FRIDAYS Midnight Ritual Retinol BN $35 NECESSAIRE The Body Retinol BN $25 heavy SUPERGOOP Unseen Body Sunscreen BN $25
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- SKINCARE ALBUM 7 https://imgur.com/a/ZmLaI8N
ALGENIST Liquid Collagen Gift Set - 10 day results kit $88 at sephora - BN $30 (heavy) BELIF Aqua Bomb 25ml LE design. $15 CLARINS Beauty Flash Peel $20 DR DENNIS GROSS Fill and Repair Serum $45 DERMALOGICA Circular Hydration Serum MIni FREE $10 PIXI Volume Infusion Sheet Mask BN FREE PIXI Collagen Tonic FREE (heavy) ST TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Mousse and mitt, new $20 JLO Booty Balm BN $20 heavy MURAD Correct and Protect SPF 45 exp 5/24 BN $28 Combine with Makeup Post here: https://www.reddit.com/makeupexchange/comments/140xyy6/sell\_all\_must\_go\_chanel\_natasha\_denona\_gucci\_ilia/
submitted by throwawayflapper1929
to skincareexchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:38 throwawayflapper1929 [SELL] ALL MUST GO: Chanel / Natasha Denona / Gucci / Ilia / Glossier / Charlotte Tilbury / Surratt / Westman Atelier / Diptyque / Rose Inc / Paulas Choice / Drunk Elephant / Hourglass / Lys / Dr Dennis Gross / Rare Beauty / Lawless / Kosas / Milk / Supergoop / Pat McGrath
Thanks for checking out my post! I am selling a good part of my collection and backup products. I am a reliable and trustedseller on reddit with lot of history. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE POOR FORMATTING - REDDIT IS BEING CHALLENGING
- Free Items with purchase only.
- Minimum of $30 spend before shipping. Bundles take preference.
- Discounting:- Take $5 off every $80 spent ; $10 per $140 (before shipment fees)
- Shipping is $6 for USPS First Class Mail, anything that is over 12 oz will need to be mailed USPS Priority Mail. The cost of that is $8 + and varies based on your location. Please be understanding about shipping costs for heavy packages. This is not under my control.
- I will only wait 2 hours for a payment before moving to NIL- Paypal Goods and Services only- I live in a pet free/ smoke-free /covid free home- if no condition is listed the item is new. Feel free to ask any ?
- Happy Shopping :)
- BLUSH / BRONZERS: https://imgur.com/a/wpgYiPt
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Beautiful Skin Sun-Kissed Glow Cream Bronzer , Medium BNIB $32
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Blush Sex on Fire BN $25 now $22
- CHANEL Blush Comete, Coral Etoile BNIB $48
- CLINIQUE Cheek Pop Trio, Warm Up. Swatched. $30
- DANESSA MYRIKS Colorfix Mattes, Latte, Swatched $8
- GLOSSIER Cloud Paint, Storm, probably 70% left. $5.
- GXVE Bronzer Contour Duo, Heat Wave. Swatched. 8.
- ILIA Liquid Blush, Before Today. 80% Left. $5
- LILAH B Bronzed Beauty, Used Twice. $20
- KOSAS Blush Duo, Velvet Melon. Used 3x $8
- KOSAS Blush Duo, 8th Muse. BNIB $10
- KULFI BEAUTY Mehndi Moment Blush, Blessed Berry BN $15
- MARC JACOBS lush and Libido used 3x. $10
- MILK Baked Bronzer, Dazed $12 BN
- PAT MCGRATH Skin Fetish Divine Blush, Nude Venus. Used Twice. $20
- PIXI Honey QUartet Quad BN $7
- PIXI On the Glow Bronze Rich Glow, New. $8.
- PIXI On the Glow Bronze Warm Glow. Swatched. $8
- SURRATT Blush La Vie En Rose $
24 $20 New
- WESTMAN ATELIER Peu de Soleil. Swatched. $45
BLUSH / BRONZERS / HIGHLIGHT 2: https://imgur.com/a/lighqGI
EYE MAKEUP: https://imgur.com/a/cxlVmdW
- BITE Daycation Blush, Coconut Rum. Swatched. $10
- CHANTECAILLE Radiance Cheek Duo, Rose. New. LE. $85
- NUDESTIX Matte, Sunset Strip. Used 3x $8
- ROSE INC Solar Radiance Refill, Brilliance. New. $10
- PAT MCGRATH LABS Nude Venus Divine Blush and Glow Cheek Palette, Highlighter Swatched $30
- SURRATT Blush Tu Mai Face Rouger Used Once $20
- SURRATT Blush, Parfait, BN $25
- TATA HARPER Blush, Charmed. Used 2x. $10
- TAN LUXE The Face Illuminating Drops Light - Med $25
- LYS Blush - Kindness. Used 3x. $8
EYE MAKEUP ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/a08o8cC
- BOBBI Brown Long Wear Eye Stick - Bone - used 2x $10
- BOBBI BROWN Dual Ended Cream Shadow Stick - Golden Pink / Taupe BN $20
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Legendary Lashes Mini Mascara. $8
- COLOURPOP Zodiac Shadow, Libra, Swatched. $10
- KULFI Shadow - Bronze Brocade BN $15
- HOURGLASS Curator Invidividual Shadow: LUX. New. $20 $10
- HOURGLASS Custom Curator Palette 5 pan with 3 swatched shadows as shown $30
- KULFI Zari Eyes Eye Shadow Bronze Brocade BN $12
- NUDESTIX Rustic Grotto Mini New. $5
- PERSEPHONE Shadows - FREE JUST PAY SHIPPING
- PAT MCGRATH Eye Dolls - Rose Venus - $20
- RARE BEAUTY Discovery Palette BN $16
- URBAN DECAY Primer Potion, Eden, Swatched $10
EYE MAKEUP ALBUM 3: https://imgur.com/a/vPqDB9Y
- BOBBI BROWN Long Wear Gel Eyeliner Chocolate Shimmer Swatched $15
- BOBBI BROWN Dual Ended Long Wear Shadow Stick Bronze Pink / Espresso BN $15
- CHANEL Les Beiges Warm Glow. BNIB $50
- CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Spices BNIB $45
- FENTY Mascara BNIB $10
- NUDESTIX Rustic Grotto. Used Twice. $5
- GLOSSIER Play Eyeliner, Disaster Class, BNIB $25
- Lilah B, B Stunning Quad. Used 3x. $25
- NATASHA DENONA Yucca Palette. BNIB. $48
- OLAPLEX LashBond Serum. BN $35
- RMS Eyelight, Sunlight, BN $15
COMPLEXION PRODUCTS- Foundation/PowdeHighlightePrimer: https://imgur.com/a/miukwg3
- FENTY True Neutrals Palette, missing light shade, other shades used 3x $5
- HOURGLASS Curator Invidividual Shadow: ACT. New. $20 $10
- RARE BEAUTY Brow Harmony Duo. Taupe. $10
- GLOSSIER Boy Brow. Blonde. Used 5x. $5
- GLOSSIER Lid Star, Cub. Used 3x. $8-----------------------------------------------------------------------
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Nudegasm, Swatched $95
- DIOR Face and Body Foundation, 1W, 90%+ Left. $20
- FENTY Pro Filter Soft Matte Foundation Shade 175 BNIB $2
- HUDA Concealer , Vanilla Swirl BN $15
- LAWLESS Perfecting Setting Powder, Light, BN but a scratch (came like this) $25
- KOSAS Cloud Set Powder, Comfy (has box, not shown), swatched. $20
- MILK Cheek Stick, Werk, Swatched $8
- OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Stick, Banana $10
- PAT MCGRATH Concealer Shade 5. Used 5x. $10
- PAT MCGRATH Concealer Shade 6 BNIB $17
- RARE Beauty Always an Optimist Powder, Deep, New. $5
- RITUAL DE FILLE Highlighter, Solar Flare, Used Twice $12
- SURRATT Perfectioniste Corrector Palette Shade 6. New. $3
- PURLISSE BB Concealer, Fair BNIB $10
- SEPHORA Best Skin Ever concealer Swatched 17.5N $5
- TOWER 28 SOS Spray Used 3x $10
- YENSA Super Serum Silk Foundation Fair 3 BNIB 15
- YSL NEU Bare Tint Mini. Shade 5. $5
COMPLEXION ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/d9Yb852
COMPLEXION ALBUM 3 https://imgur.com/a/8eSagXH
- BOBBI BROWN Skin Full Cover Concealer, Warm Ivory. Swatched. $10
- BY TERRY Brightening CC Serum Apricot, New. $35
- BITE Changemaker Foundation. L15. Swatched. $7
- COVERFX Concealer, Shade G1. Maybe 50% left? FREE
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Flawless Filter Shade 2 Swatched $25
- ESTEE LAUDER Double Wear 1N1 ivory nude BNIB $25
- FENTY Matchstix Mini. Sinamon. Used 3x. $5
- GLOWISH Bright Light Concealer Fair Light Swatched $10
- IT COSMETICS Bye Bye Undereye. Light Golden. Light Use. $8
- KULFI Concealer, Rose Rush. New. $15
- MAKEUP FOREVER Mist and Fix BN $20
- MILK Future Fluid Concealer 3N. Swatched. $15 $10
- OLE HENRIKSEN Banana Bright Stick Pumpkin BN $15
- PATMCGRATH Skin Fetish Concealer L6 BNIB $17
- PAT MCGRATH Skin Fetish Under Eye Powder Light $15
- PIXI mind your own glow palette. $5
- REM BEAUTY Sweetner Concealer. Fair 6n. Swatched. $10
- 0REM BEAUTY Sweetner Concealer Light 2n. Swatched. $10
- SURRATT Concealer Shade 3 Swatched. $28
- SURRATT Surreal Skin Foundation Wand Shade 4. Used Once. $35
- ANASTASIA Pro Pencil Shade 1. Used 3x. $10
- BOBBI BROWN Skin Long-Wear W-026 Warm Ivory. BNIB. $20
- ESTEE LAUDER Futurist Hydra Rescue 1W1 Bone. Swatched. $15
- PETER THOMAS ROTH Instant Firm Primer 30ml New $25
- RARE BEAUTY Positive Light Tinted Moisturizer 20W swatched
- GIVENCHY Prism Libre Matte W245 Used 4x, pump is finicky but works fine $20
- GUCCI Luminous Matte 5ml Mini. Shade 220W. $8
- GUCCI Luminous Matte Foundation 160N BNIB $45
- HOURGLASS Veil Powder FS BN. $30
- ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint Shade 4. Exp 5/24. $30
- ROSE INC Softlight Concealer LX030 Swatched $15 $10
- ROSE INC Softlight Concealer LX040 Swatched $15 $10
- ROSE INC Skin Luminious Tinted Serum 040 used 3x $25
- ROSE INC Sunscreen Mini. 5.
- SHISEIDO Synchro Skin Radiant Lifting Foundation 160 Lace. Swatched. $22
- SUPERGOOP Glow Setting Powder. BNIB $20
LIPS ALBUM 2: https://imgur.com/a/5MdNdDY
- JONES ROAD Golden Shimmer Cool Gloss $10
- KAJA Balmy Bento 01. $10
- RMS BEAUTY Flirtation of Color Lip Palette New $20
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Collagen Lip Bath BNIB Refresh Rose. $20
- GXVE Mini Lipstick, Original. $5
- GXVE Lightweight Longwear Matte Lipstick, Tomboy. BN $10
- MILK Lipstick, CREAM. Light use. FREE
- RARE Beauty Lip Liner, Fun, Used once. $9
VARIOUS: Brushes / Hair / Body Care https://imgur.com/a/Ti3AHAP
HAIR ALBUM 2: https://imgur.com/a/XOUqehv
- CHARLOTTE TILBURY Eye Blender Brush $10
- NECESSAIRE The Body Cream BN $20 (heavy)
- PAT MCGRATH Concealer Brush. New. $15
- SEPHORA PRO #45 brush $10
- SURRATT Sculpting Brush, new. $65 now $55
- SURRATT Artistique Foundation Brush, New. $60 now $50
- SURRATT Artistique Concealer Brush Grande New $35 now $30
- ST TROPEZ Luxe Tan Tonic Drops $25
- ST TROPEZ Luxe Body Serum $20 (heavy)
FRAGRANCE ETC https://imgur.com/a/PqiIhwF
- AMIKA Water Sign Hydrating Hair Oil $17 $15
- DAE Monsoon Moisture Shampoo $10 heavy
- GISOU Honey Infused Hair Mask 75ml BN $15
- VEGAMOUR Hydr-8 Deep Moisture Repair Mask BN $30 heavy
- VEGAMOUR GRO Serum BN $35
- DIPTYQUE Dancing Ovals LE Roses Candle. NEW $100
- DIPTYQUE Kyoto EDT - Sprayed 3x. LE. $250
- DIPTYQUE Do Son Eau de Parfum 100ml - 95% left $150
- DIPTYQUE Do Son EDT 3.4 oz LE blue Bottle. $110
- HENRY ROSE Queens and Monsters. BN. $75
- NEST Grapefruit Mini Candle $5
-SKINCARE ALBUM 1 https://imgur.com/a/UT4JTZE*AVENE
SKINCARE ALBUM 2 https://imgur.com/a/doHPaep
- Cleanance SPF 50 (bought in France) New exp 2025 $20
- CAUDALIE Premier Cru Serum BN $60
- CLARINS Total Eye Lift New. $40
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Cream BN $40
- DR ZENOVIA Benzoyl Peroxide 5%. New. $5
- FARMACY Waterless Vitamin C used 2x $10
- FRESH Black Tea Advanced Age Renewal Cream BN $40
- HYLAMIDE Pore Flush 95%+ Left $10
- OLE HENRIKSEN Strength Trainer Cream BN $20
- PIXI Nutri Eye BN $10
- PEACE OUT Repairing Moisturizer BN $15
- PETER THOMAS ROTH Max Vitamin D Fense SPF 50 BN $20
- SUPERGOOP Glow Setting Powder BN $20
- WISHFUL Yo Glow BN $15
- YENSA pink Lotus peptide cream. New. $10
SKINCARE ALBUM 3: https://imgur.com/a/ATUTAKv
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Baby Facial Used once $30
- DRUNK ELEPHANT Protini Powerpeptide Serum 5ml $8
- FRESH Kombucha Facial Essence BN full sz $50 (heavy)
- ISLE OF PARADISE Mini Self Tanning Drops FREE (1 each)
- LANEIGE Retinol Firming Cream BN $25 $20
- NEOGEN Cranberry Foam Cleanser $10
- DR ZENOVIA Advanced Retinol Night Repair
- REN Limited Edition AHA Tonic. Used Once. $10
- THE OUTSET Caffeine Micro Polish BN $20
- SUNDAY RILEY CEO BN $45
SKINCARE ALBUM 5 https://imgur.com/a/T1Xt9AT
- KATE SOMMERVILLE Hydrat Kate Recharging Serum BN $35
- KIEHLS Ultra Facial Cream SPF 30 BN $10
- KLAIRS Freshly Juiced Vitamin Drop BN $10 exp 1/2025
- KOPARI Face shield spf 30 BN $15
- PEACE OUT Dark Spots Serum BN $15
- THE INKEY LIST Succinic Acid Treatment BN $5
- STRIVECTIN Multi Action Super C Retinol, 75% left $15
- SUNDAY RILEY B Nice $40
- TATA HARPER Regenerating Cleanser Mini 15ml $8
- YOUTH TO THE PEOPLE Superberry Dream mask BN $
30 $25 (heavy)
SKINCARE ALBUM 6 https://imgur.com/a/viZEcDb
- CHANTECAILLE Eau de Rose 90% left. $30
- DR DENNIS GROSS Vitamin C BN $55
- FRESH Black Tea Overnight Mask 30ml. New. $20
- FRESH Rose Mask 1 oz. New. $12
- FRESH Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask. 1 oz. new. $20
- INNIS FREE Green Tea Seed Cream BN. $15 (heavy)
- KORA ORGANICS Plant Stem Cell Serum $35
- MARIO BADESCU Facial Spray - $5
- MARIO BADESCU Brightening Eye Serum. $10
- PIXI Rose essence oil - FREE
- - PAULA CHOICE C5 Super Boost Cream. $20
- PAULAS CHOICE Hyaluronic Acid Booster BN $20
- PAULAS CHOICE 1% BHA Sensitive SKin. $25
- PAULAS CHOICE Healthy Glow Invisible Sunscreen Oil. 20.
- THE ORDINARY HA 60ml bottle used once. $5
ALPHA H Balancing Cleanser, NEW. $20 $10
SKINCARE ALBUM 7 https://imgur.com/a/ZmLaI8N
- PAULAS CHOICE C5 Super Boost Eye Cream. $22
- BANILA Clean it Zero BN $10
- JOSIE MARAN Pineapple Enzyme Cleanser BN $15 heavy
- THE ORDINARY Salicylic Acid 60ml BN $6
- THE ORDINARY Multi Peptide HA Serum BN $15
- SUMMER FRIDAYS Midnight Ritual Retinol BN $35
- NECESSAIRE The Body Retinol BN $25 heavy
- SUPERGOOP Unseen Body Sunscreen BN $25
- ALGENIST Liquid Collagen Gift Set - 10 day results kit $88 at sephora - BN $30 (heavy)
- BELIF Aqua Bomb 25ml LE design. $15
- CLARINS Beauty Flash Peel $20
- DR DENNIS GROSS Fill and Repair Serum $45
- DERMALOGICA Circular Hydration Serum MIni FREE $10
- PIXI Volume Infusion Sheet Mask BN FREE
- PIXI Collagen Tonic FREE (heavy)
- ST TROPEZ Self Tan Whipped Mousse and mitt, new $20
- JLO Booty Balm BN $20 heavy
- MURAD Correct and Protect SPF 45 exp 5/24 BN $28
submitted by throwawayflapper1929
to makeupexchange [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:34 Mycotrollop Help understanding fasting glucose levels
I was diagnosed with prediabetes 5 weeks ago. Lab recorded fasting glucose 106 and A1C 5.8. I am only slightly overweight and already lost 5 lbs through some healthier food choices and restricted time eating. I stop eating by 8pm, minimize alcohol and simple carbs and fast till noon M- F. I exercise at mid to high intensity for an hour 3 days a week and hike, walk.etc several other days.
I use a glucose monitor to take my morning and pre meal readings as well as 3 hours post. Morning reading s (12 hours fasting) are usually 106 to 118 and stay that high much of the morning despite not eating and even exercising.
I find they often drop late afternoon but seldom below 100. I don't get big highs (155 highest in 5 weeks after drinking) and they drop within the hour to 120, then back to the teens.
I'm confused. What is going on when fasting and what else should I do to get my fasting glucose lower?
Thanks, I don't understand this yet.
submitted by Mycotrollop
to prediabetes [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:26 superawesomeyeah I'm starting 1200 a day tomorrow, I've tried everything else to no avail!
I'm 36, 5'2 and 148 lbs. I used to be in the 110s to 120s until I hit my 30s and suddenly the weight just piled on. I've tried everything! Low carb, no sugar, intermittent fasting, even hired a dietician and personal trainer who had me eating 1600 calories a day with workouts and didn't lose a single oz. I've always been told not to eat less than 1500 but that's not working so I'm excited and nervous to try 1200 a day. I work an active job and take 30 minute walks 5 days a week at the moment and hoping this is finally the thing that works for me! Anyone else out there able to tell me if you've had a similar experience?
submitted by superawesomeyeah
to 1200isplenty [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:16 Ok-Cut1986 Sleep training for 5 month old not working… do we give up?
Hi everyone, we could really use some advice.
We’ve been trying to sleep train our 5 month old (next week 6 month old) for the past month.
As a 2-3 month old our baby was sleeping 5-7 hours / night. Then as soon as 3 months hit sleep went south. Waking up every 2 hours even when not needing to feed, not going to sleep until midnight, bedtime being miserable with fussiness and nothing settling baby until after a very long time. I work 50 hours / week and need any sleep I can get so at the end of the 4th month we tried Ferber but seemed to make it worse, so we switched to cry it out by 5 months. We weren’t getting anywhere so 2 weeks in we decided to hire a sleep consultant.
Our current schedule as per sleep consultant is
Wake up (used to be at 8:30AM before sleep training) at 6-7AM : she actually ends up waking up at 5:30 usually and may or may not (most times does not) fall asleep again until 6. The 5:30AM wake ups are rough as I’m still quite tired.
Nap 1 : starts somewhere between 8:30-9AM Sleeps 45min-1.5 hours
Nap 2: starts between 12-1PM Sleeps about 1 hour usually
Nap 3: starts 2 hours after end of nap 2 Sleeps 30 min- 1 hour or until 5 PM whatever comes first
Bedtime 6-7PM Usually ends up being 7PM
Some things have improved- less false starts, earlier bed time, less night wakings (before waking up 6 times now down to 3 -4 but still lots to work on…
Over half the time cries to go to sleep for bed time or naps. Anywhere from 5 minutes - 20 minutes.
Half of nights we have false starts: waking up 45 minutes to 1 hour after bed time and crying again for 10 minutes before falling asleep. Tends to happen twice before 10 PM
Wakes up at 11PM to feed. We have tried to push this and sometimes can get baby to fall back asleep and get to midnight. Most of the time cannot and will cry for one hour at which point we do go in and grab baby and feed. Feeds anywhere from 3-5oz. 3oz if 11PM feed, 5oz if midnight feed
If feeds at 11PM baby will for sure be up at 2AM to feed again- 3oz Will then wake up at 5:30 and feed another 3oz.
If doesn’t have first feed until midnight or later then will make it through the rest of the night until 5:30 AM and then feeds 5-6 oz
The nights baby makes it through with just one feed are rare. Most of the time wakes up at 11 doesn’t settle and then every 2-3 hours up crying Which we will do cry it out for unless it’s been over 3 hours at which point we will feed.
It’s now been 1 month of attempting to sleep train and I’m heartbroken hearing my baby cry. I’m now thinking of returning to Ferber so I can at least console but also thinking maybe we should just give up. Maybe our baby isn’t ready to fall asleep on their own or to go all night without waking or even with just one waking. Baby seems to hate the nursery now, crying when goes in the sleep sack. I’m starting to regret my attempt to sleep train .
Any advice much appreciated.
submitted by Ok-Cut1986
to sleeptraining [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:15 bob256k Making Mac and cheese sauce creamy
Hi I make a ma c and cheese from scratch using sharp cheddar , milk , heavy cream , butter, 5 slice of American cheese to help bind and gravy flour. It taste great, the issue is even though the sauce looks creamy, it’s somewhat grainy in texture. I use a whisk and mix it well.
What can I do to get the creaminess of boxed mac with real cheeses I would like to use?
Sometimes I mix cheeses( white cheddar and Gouda , or add mozzarella) just as a fyi.
submitted by bob256k
to AskCulinary [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 03:07 MoodyBootyBoots 100% Recipe Ingredients Check List - Made this today for my own use but felt like sharing, let me know if anything's wrong
2023.06.05 02:43 CorruptJerome [WTS] DESK CLEARER WITH BIN ALL DEAL
HELLO BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!
Quick post way out of my normal format as I’m organizing my silver lair and got stuff I need to clear out. Will wait 30 minutes for someone to take the bin all deal before selling individually. Feel free to message to buy individually, but won’t confirm sale until 30 mins has passed without someone claiming BIN ALL.
BIN ALL DEAL $245 SHIPPED (I added up the below numbers, took off 10% and included free shipping, bin all deal includes a free gram of silver and 90% Rosie too)
- Imperial palace casino token (.6 oz silver) - $15
- Cook island Tribute 1/2oz round - $14
- 1993 James Madison Commem Half dollar in capsule - $13
- 1917 - S Rev Walker half - $12
- Tasmanian Tiger 1oz round in holder (comps are stout on this!) - $44
- 1964 MS64 Rosie in NGC Holder - $8
- 1887 MS65 ICG Morgan - $140
- 1921 Morgan - $26
WILL ACCEPT: ZELLE, VENMO, CASH APP
Usps disclaimer: responsibility leaves my hand once it’s marked as accepted.
submitted by CorruptJerome
to Pmsforsale [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:41 Wild_Somewhere_9760 2nd brisket attempt -- Nexgrill long smoke (15 hours)
| || | submitted by Wild_Somewhere_9760 to smoking [link] [comments]
Title says it all!
Pretty impressed with how this came out.. Also pretty friggen pickled. 10 beers went into this shift.
2nd attempt at a brisket, 6th time trying to smoke ever. ADDICTED.. First attempt I trimmed the point from the flat and smoked fat cap down halfway / then flipped. Also first attempt, I used a 2.5 lbs cut and this time near 8 lbs, much better cut and way better understanding of approach.
I'd say all in all, for my second attempt, absolutely bangin. the point melted in your mouth.. Only call out is I should have trimmed the middle of the brisket a bit more as it did not render as nicely as the point did being smoke facing.
Figured first time I posted there were question on fuel, so included a pic of that and a montage of the whole process.
0100 wake up, 0200 start. 17 total hours - 15 hour smoke, 2 hours rest at room temp.
7.5 lb Choice Brisket (No prime available)..
Dusted in: Salt, pepper, brown sugar
Wrap at 13 hours, wrapped in butchers with 1.5 sticks of butter, brown sugar, coarse salt.. Smoked wrapped for another 2. Rested for 2 hours on the counter in the butchers paper.. No temps checked, just by feel and time of day as I definitely could feel a section was running long in the tooth.
Not your average Mac N Cheese-
Penne par boiled
Secret god filler:
**In a blender or food processor add:
>Proscutto slices to taste
> half red onion
> red pepper flake
>evoo to desired consistence (mixing into the mac, so really preference on how loose you want it)
>Add secret filler to penne in pot
>Add salt to taste
>Add sheet load of shredded mozzarella
>Sharp ched in excess
>Top with gouda
>Top with shaker parm
*Bake in oven at 375 for 35
Hope you enjoy! 5 hour mark 5 hour mark 10 hour mark 2 10 hour mark On by 0200! https://preview.redd.it/3n4bkrdhh34b1.jpg?width=3000&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=62be10adf094eb3c9f191e34decfa0a9c09861cd fat cap :)) flat 2 plated pre slice post rest pre slice 13 hour mark sliced pile point cut juicy flat fuel setup wrapped up tight
2023.06.05 02:40 saturnswar Its been like this for the last week???
| || |
Everytime I try to scan receipts it just blanks out. They even (canceled???) my giftcard. I turned in points for a $10 giftcard to a store and the next day when this started happening I noticed the points were back again. ??? submitted by saturnswar to FetchReward [link] [comments]
2023.06.05 02:38 drippyvlone baby pickup this week
2023.06.05 02:24 BobbyBinGbury Ribs Today!
| || |
Had a couple from the neighborhood over for dinner tonight, menu was smoked ribs, pictured here, not pictured because we totally forgot: smoked wings using Red Hot Honey Garlic seasoning (better than I expected), Pioneer Woman’s Baked Beans (delicious and do very unhealthy), and corn in the cob. Smoked cream cheese with crackers for an app, and smoked pineapple with vanilla lime sauce for dessert. And the neighbors made a delicious tomato and cucumber salad. Great dinner for a Sunday night! Once I get that smoker started, it’s hard not to just throw everything in it. If there was space I would have done the corn and the beans in it but there just wasn’t enough room. submitted by BobbyBinGbury to smoking [link] [comments]