Elf on the shelf girl doll
Elf On The Shelf
2012.12.07 03:55 flamyngo Elf On The Shelf
You never know where Elf on the Shelf is going to end up.
2020.04.24 04:37 worm4worm agdoll
This is a community for American Girl Doll collectors! We encourage discussion on AG as a brand, jokes about AGIG, issues within the community, and any other relevant conversation! Absolutely no advertising (items for sale or your account) and no making fun of anyone! Feel free to let us know who you are though if you have an AGIG account.
2020.01.02 23:41 daydreamgirl200 Thelivspringvendon
Welcome to the new liv spring Reddit community The series will follow Liv spring a hotheaded ,self-assured teenager Who stumbles upon a portal to the land of vendon where she befriends a young Cool-headed wizard name max and with his two sidekicks Jade a buff Warrioelf and nya-sue a cat/humanoid/magical girl hybrid, she ultimately finds a new family in an unlikely setting. Here are the rules Be nice to each other don’t be toxic No nsfw please stay on topic only Focus on my cartoon
2023.06.10 05:59 JadetreeGaming Cooling a R5 5800X3D with a Cooler Master Hyper T4
Looking to upgrade my 3600 to a 5800X3D and I have a Cooler Master Hyper T4 cooler on the shelf. Would that be a good enough cooler to use with the new cpu?
submitted by JadetreeGaming
to buildapc [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:58 FreshCinnamonRolls Relationship Help Please
Before I begin, this is probably gonna be pretty long, if just a few people would give me advise, I would be highly appreciative.
So, to begin, I (m20) have been seeing this girl (f20) since the beginning of this year and I recently asked her to be my gf (she said yes). Things have been good, but there are so many factors about her that have worried me to death. She is a very sweet and pretty girl, but she comes from a pretty fucked up family. She is aware of the situation and it makes her feel awful. She feels like she is not good enough for me (coming from a stable home).
I have always tried to tell her that she doesn’t have to be anything like them, that she can stand out and be different, and to keep her head up. I won’t get into the details of her family as that is her business, but they all have some kind of fucked up thing about them. There are also so many red flags that I have ignored about her because I liked her and it’s made me feel regretful and stupid and I feel like a huge asshole and fool. For one, she is an avid user of marijuana. (I know that may not seem like a big huge deal to many of you, but my family is heavily against it, and I’m not really for it, on the fence I guess, I don’t like any kind of smoking.) I have played it cool the whole time and acted like I don’t care but deep down it does bother me some. It is still illegal in my state as well. I have been out with her and her friends, and they have smoked out in the open in, in broad daylight in the city. Multiple times, and it has made me highly uncomfortable every time.
Her past also disturbs me greatly. She has had some from what I’ve heard abusive boyfriends before, and has called the police on them. For what reason, I’m not sure. But I have heard that the abuse was both ways. She also has trauma from her past too. She has attempted to kill herself before, and is emotionally unstable, and is diagnosed with depression and self diagnosed borderline personality disorder. She has been to the psych ward on several occasions to try and get help.
I also just very recently learned some highly disturbing news about her and I am honestly so shocked and disgusted by her, and myself. I was told more information about her and her family from someone who used to be close to her older sister. She told my older sister, who told my parents, who just told me. She said that my gf has slept with a large amount of other guys in her day and is “experienced”. I think that this might be the last straw for me. My parents are disappointed in me for my lack of character judgement, and I am equally disappointed in myself. I feel nasty as hell and so disgusted.
The cherry on top of all this is I have sworn to be so good to this girl, and I have thus far, but now I feel like I need to cut things off and I don’t know how to go about it. She is so sweet and seems to care about me but she obviously has not been open and honest about things. I am a turned off from her now and I’m not sure if I will ever feel different. I have been blissfully ignorant to so many red flags because I liked her and love her but I don’t think I can anymore. Again, I feel like such a fool and an asshole for even thinking this way. I want to end it, but I don’t know how. And I don’t want to cause her anymore pain or anguish, as I know she has been through enough.
TLDR: I ignored red flags and found out some highly disturbing information about my gf and now I want to break up without hurting her.
How would you handle this?
submitted by FreshCinnamonRolls
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:57 humanmachine22 How do I deal with this date that I dont want to go on
I want to start dating again, and I've discussed it with my sponsor and she says I am ready but to just be careful. So, I went on the dating apps and i ended up matching with a girl and we've been talking for a few months. I did tell her I was in recovery, but I did not tell her I live in sober living. She thinks I live alone, because that is what I said (i lied)
Stupid, I should have never said that, I know. But we have a date planned tomorrow and I do NOT want to go at all. Should I just cancel? I know that nowadays, I show up when I say I'm gonna show up. But this particular situation I just feel like is already on a bad foot because I lied, and I don't know her nearly enough to explain that. idk, i feel like its a lose lose either way because i messed up.
submitted by humanmachine22
to alcoholicsanonymous [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:57 TheRealWillNash A pundurful story
Trying my best at being punny.
Sadly, with most puns, when they are told (usually by dads) they are often dismissed in ways that seems cold and mean. Before you judge my punderful abilities and read any burrrther, you have to understand pundamentals of pun... itself.
Oh this is going to be so pun, isn't?!
By the way, did you know the actor who plays Legolas tried to meet some fans privately but couldnt because everyone kept screaming its-elf!!
Fun fact! I wanted to share with you something that I thoroughly enjoy. I love a very deep, almost circular hole that stores fresh water. If you dont like that... oh well.
At my old job, I was a bodyguard to a well-known electrician. You wouldn't think an electrician would need a body guard but the power dynamics at his job were shocking, to say the least. Ive heard stories that'll make your hair stand up. To be honest I wasnt very bright, kind of a dull on the job, and because of that, my boss would always blow a fuse. Watt could I do? Watt you dont do is try to run power lines through the wirehouse and bolt out of there. They'll close the circuit on you. That wasn't a very positive experience and I was charged up with negative energy so I took my lunch breaker.
On my lunch break I saw a worker bee contemplating his life choices on a beautiful plant with flowers. Beeing that and beeing his sadness, I muttered to myself 'Oh honey, youre bumbling through life the same way I am. My advice is dont go wasping your life away. I know life stings sometimes and its always pollen you down. You have my sympabees. Please moving forward little friend, bee-have!' Beefore I buzzed the door to let me back inside to work, I looked over to the beeautiful bee on the flower and waspered... dont stop bee leafing my friend!
Feeling stressed at work, I prayed.
Dear Lord, I ask you to please crest me with strength to deal with this singing pig that is my boss, for it is sow-fully terrible to listen to. I beg you to let me rise up and not lose prominence. If I dont receive your cressing, I know Alp fall from this elevation and land boar-down on my face. Can you blame me? This singing pig is trying to swine-dle me! For peaks sake, Im stuck listening to his hymns-illayus! Alas! My lord, being the bigger man is hard, hard ad a rock. This elevation I now sit upon is breathtakingly high up, not for the weak and pun-y!
Haha as you can see, my puns are great! Spanning a vastly huge mountain range of topics and being very (Cl)everest..you could say I'm not only very punny, but absolutely peaking hill areas !!!
submitted by TheRealWillNash
to puns [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:56 I_Collect_Spiderman Everyone getting the three pack while I had these guys on my shelf for over a year now
2023.06.10 05:56 Dull_Fix_3763 Questioning being outside the binary
I kind of just want to write out what I’m feeling and maybe see if anyone else’s experience is the same because it’s really hard to find someone who understands how I feel. At the end of the day, I know I am who I am, and it’s all up to me… but I’m still struggling on what I identify as. I’ve been back and forth between being a trans man and non binary for a long time. I was out as a trans man for a while (he/him), then non binary (they/them) then again, a trans man (which I’ve now identified as for 2 years) and that’s been mostly comfortable for me but lately I’m questioning if I’m non binary (specifically maybe using he/they pronouns. Maybe just they/them? But I don’t know…). I know one thing for certain, she/her is not comfortable for me. I did have major chest dysphoria (which I did get top surgery for in January), and I’ve been on T on and off for a year. I do definitely have gender dysphoria and being referred to as a girl, she/her, is just not super comfortable for me. He/him is totally fine and doesn’t make me uncomfortable but I don’t know if being seen as a man is totally right for me. I was comfortable with being called like boyfriend for example, but terms like husband, dad, etc, feel kinda weird. Maybe that’s just because I haven’t used them yet. Part of me wishes I could just be seen as either feminine or masculine, not the gender that is associated with those things. (Yes I’m aware men can be feminine and vice versa because expression does not equal gender). I’ve dressed pretty masc most of my time being out as a trans man but I’ve grown more comfortable expressing my feminine side and over that time I’ve realized that I’m kinda comfortable with certain “female” things. I used to kinda hate things like, that were considered womanly, but now I don’t always hate it. It really depends. I definitely rather also have a masculine looking body for the most part. I’ve talked to my partner about it, and he’s super supportive (I’ve already educated him a lot about gender, being trans etc, since he’s cis and didn’t know a lot about it before I introduced him to it). Anyways yeah I’m not sure what I identify as. Gender is extremely confusing. This is really a confused ramble more than anything… like I said I just wanna know if anyone else experienced something similar to me. I’m just so confused. If I was non binary I’m not even sure what terms I’d use. What would my kid call me? What would my title be? It’s so overwhelming. I just can’t find anything I’m comfortable with and feels right!
submitted by Dull_Fix_3763
to NonBinary [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:56 ThrowRA585876 Is my [19F] brother (16M) a sociopath?
I’m asking Reddit because my mom was sitting on the couch bawling because she thinks that my brother had a mental disorder, and that he doesn’t care about her
Some of the reasons: - bullying a girl in fifth grade and writing an explicit diss track on her (calling her a whre, poor, etc). I fear his mistreatment of women hasn’t stopped because a few years ago I saw texts of a girl calling him out for being mean. In fourth grade he stabbed a girl with a pencil and told her to cry
- when he was younger, if he got punished or was mad at one of us, he would hide and or break our belonging. He broke up my dads new glasses at one point
- watching violently misogynistic YouTubers and silencing me with (you’re a woman) when I call him out
- not talking to his family but being loud on the phone with his friends
- constant derogatory language and use of the f slur mainly, and talking down on his friends
- not caring about my mother when she was at her sickest point. She didn’t even want to be left alone with him. My brother wouldn’t even do simple tasks like boiling water properly when she couldn’t even get out of bed
- talking so trash to some kid so badly that the kid punched him
- making fun of me for YEARS for my music interests but now has those same interests
This is what I can think of. If anyone has any questions, ask. Any advice? Tbh I think this could be the behavior of a rebellious teenage boy, but I don’t know , which is why I’ve came to Reddit for opinions.
Tl;dr- my brother displays some concerning behaviors and my mother wonders if it’s do to something other than him being a teenagers
submitted by ThrowRA585876
to mentalillness [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:56 Louis_needs_advice I feel terrible for what I just did.
I feel terrible , Some girl was flirting meAnd now I feel horriblee because my 'friends' won't talk to me now and I don't know how to feel , I feel really horrible now because they just won't speak to me and I feel like I was desperate because she started flirting and I didn't know what to do.
So I got moody after all that happened,Sat in the party being moody and building random stuff , And after I calm down and recover I started talking and got ignored so I gave up and left
I know this doesn't go on advice I just wanna know what to do because I feel like I'm in the wrong and I feel horrible.
I know I shouldn't have lie about my age , I didn't know what to do and the other issue was is that she had boyfriend while she flirting me with all this stuff she made me fall for her and since I lie about my age and stuff since she was doing all that.
I know this shouldn't go here but I need to know what to do since I feel so horrible and now that their ignoring I'm wondering if I should move on , like go get new friends and give up and stuff.
submitted by Louis_needs_advice
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:55 Optimal_Argument6759 I feel so childish
I would describe myself as sensitive and have been my whole life. I cry very easily and feel so stupid for it. Today, I feel is a perfect example of that. Earlier this week, my friends all wanted to go out for drinks tonight (Friday night) at a bar my friend works at. Turns out the bar will not be open til next week so we called it off. Since everyone seemed on board for drinks, I threw out the option to have a girls night in at my place or we could still go out for dinner and drinks. When I texted them this morning to see who was still in, everyone said they were busy. This really upset me and I haven’t spoken in our group chat since. I went on a date with this guy last weekend and had a really good time. We planned to have brunch at my house tomorrow (Saturday morning). I had just prepped some stuff for tomorrow when he texted me saying he was called into work and could no longer come over. I then laid in bed and began crying. I’ve been extremely upset since and began desperately swiping on my dating apps to find someone else to fill my time. I was planning on ignoring all of them (friends and date) tomorrow. I feel like this isn’t normal behavior but I don’t know what’s wrong with me. Any time I get upset with my friends I ignore them. If I have a bad experience with a date, I scramble to find someone else to occupy my time. I’m aware that I do it but I can’t help how I feel.
submitted by Optimal_Argument6759
to mentalhealth [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:55 drummerdog1 Cathouse
Was at the cathouse tonight and its the first time I've seen this there...but there was quite a pretty girl and everytime she came onto the dancefloor, there were four or 5 guys right up in her vicinity almost harassing her. As a guy I found it absolutely shocking so I was keeping an eye on the situation and eventually said to her if she wanted to dance with me and my mates to get them to fuck off she could. That seemed to make them go away and I got talking to her pal to say to keep an eye on her because the guys floating about were well dodgy.
Next thing I know I see her and her pal at the edge of the dancefloor, and the friend leaves her and a guy that'd been hanging out for ages instantly swooped in and clearly offered to buy her a drink. I clocked it right away and watched him as he was at the bar. He got one of the drinks then reached to his pocket and as soon as he done that I went over to the female bouncer and told her what I thought was happening. Pretty sure the guy clocked it, then clocked the bouncer as she went closer to see what he was up to. She then came back and said she'd keep an eye on him and tell the other bouncers to keep an eye on him.
He then seemed to ditch the drink and didn't approach the girl again...drank his drink and continued to float around the edge of the dancefloor for maybe another 30+ minutes, and I stared at him whenever I noticed him to see what he was up to. He eventually just left, but the girl in question had also left it seems.
My question is, do the bouncers have any rights to apprehend these people and search them? Obviously I could have been wrong and I was/am drunk myself, so take what in saying with a pinch of salt... but if have expected the bouncers to go over and grab the prick and search him on the spot. Would be shit if he had been innocent, but just observing him to see what he does seems a bit... Shit...IMO
Edit: I think he was trying to drug her, and if for future reference, he was white, alone, has a sort of ponytail, was wearing sunglasses and had a back pack on. Seemed really out of place at the Cathouse.
submitted by drummerdog1
to glasgow [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:55 dickference The pervy glare.
Hey guys, mostly gay with a little bisexual mix here. I can't lie i've never used reddit for any actual friendships. Mostly it's just been non south asians that i "chat" with on snapchat or here, or roleplaying somewhere. I come from a highly conservative area, even for Pakistan, weirdly enough i have a quite a bit of sexual experience even by much less conservative(but still conservative) places like lahore or Karachi. Anyways enough of me sucking my own dick, i've never been one to look at women perversely, always respectful and maybe even a bit incel like however lately my eyes have been falling onto men, like just this morning i was on my morning walk and i could see a guy in loose trousers walking, my eyes immediately fell on his "ahem ahem" which was swinging around wildly, which made me think why he isn't wearing underwear and what he looked like without umder amd the thoughts ran wild. Even before this i'd stare at a guys ass or just his face, especially when i see them staring a girl i stare twice as perversely so they feel uncomfortable too. I wonder if it's morally wrong of me to sexualize guys in this way, i'm not gonna stop if it is but still.
P.s if somebody wants to hear stories about me feel free to ask any question, i may even ramble on because i NEED someone to talk to. And if you're easily triggered by violence then maybe not. But mostly i just want someone to talk to me about happy things and not about this miserable place.
submitted by dickference
to LGBTQpakistan [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:54 lirps In desperate need of 2-1 transition help.
Here's the situation:
Babe is 17 months.
Before starting the 2 to 1 nap transition her wws were 3/4/4. I woke her at 7, first nap she would go into her crib at 10, woke her at 11 at the latest, second nap into crib at 3, woke her at 415 at the latest, bed at 815.
It was starting to take her longer and longer to fall asleep for both naps and bed. It would take her anywhere from 10 min(on a good day) to 20+ min to fall asleep. Then she started to wake from her naps before I would get her.
She was not waking in the night or early in the morning. However, on this schedule we were out of time in the day to extend wake windows and keep 2 naps.
Last week I started the transition with the gradual approach and we were getting min 1.5 hrs to 2 hr naps. But have had what I consider "early wakings" around 545-620. In this house 6 am is NOT an appropriate raise time. Bedtime was 630 because nap hadn't hit noon yet.
This week all hell has broken loose. Our early mornings continue and how naps have gone haywire. Shortest nap was 45 min best nap was just over and hour with her waking a few times, crying and going back to sleep. I've tired throwing in a 15 min cat nap at 930 (which takes her 20+ min to fall asleep for) and then putting nap at 1230.
Girl looks tiiiiired. Huge bags under her eyes but in relatively good spirits. A bit crankier than usual but that's to be expected.
Tonight she went to bed at 6 after a rough sleep day (15 min and then 54 min). And now she just woke up crying after 3 hrs of sleep. I'm worried this is the start of night wakings.
I don't know what to do! Do I go back to 2 naps and have her only taking 2, 30 min naps? Or keep pushing her through the 1 nap transition. I feel like I'm torturing my baby with sleep deprivation.
submitted by lirps
to sleeptrain [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:54 tweaktweakin My nails for the Chicago shows! Had to go all out for all 3 days 🖤
| || |
Went with a Quarters and Fishes theme because I wanted something summery but had to add a Nonagon inspired one in there since it’s my fave album. MASSIVE shoutout to my nail girl @tbdnails.jpeg on instagram!!! See y’all at the show(s) submitted by tweaktweakin to KGATLW [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:54 DnDBambi Random Nighttime Wilderness Encounter Table
| || | submitted by DnDBambi to UnearthedArcana [link] [comments]
So I'm running SKT and they have a nicely detailed random encounter table for day time travel, but I also really wanted something for the nighttime while the party are trying to safely rest. So I made this!
I added a few unique ideas/suggestions I'd seen around the internet while also creating a few of my own. I had my own party in mind for this (4 x Lv. 6) but I'm hoping it's universal enough to adapt for any party!
Feel free to use and let me know what you think :)
Random Nighttime Wilderness Encounter Table
- At the beginning of each night/long rest, roll a d20. On a result of 12-20 a nighttime encounter occurs. Roll a d100 and consult the table based on the party's current location
- Roll a d4 (reroll 4s) to determine if the encounter occurs on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd watch of the night
- Once they have their first nighttime encounter, the d20 range shrinks by two for every future nighttime encounter thereafter until they reach the next settlement, upon which, the range resets. This is to prevent there being an encounter every single night they're on the road and not bogging down gameplay. Feel free to adjust these DCs if you want less or more random encounters.
- After first nighttime encounter, new range = 14-20
- After second nighttime encounter, new range = 16-20
- After third nighttime encounter, new range = 18-20
- After four nighttime encounter (and every encounter after) a Nat20 must be rolled to receive a new encounter
Encounter Table Notes: Abominable Yeti:
- A single abominable yeti ambushes the party hungering for flesh and blood. If the party manage to defeat this yeti, there is a 30% chance that 1d3 regular yetis show up after battle, drawn in by the sounds of combat and the scent of blood
- You can choose between bandits or barbarians for this encounter based on the location and frequency of previous encounters
- 1 bandit captain and 3d6+2 bandits
- Mounted on riding horses
- 25% chance they attack without warning
- Promises the party not to attack if they 'pay a toll' (no less than 100gp of treasure)
- Is this a potential way to introduce the 'Happy Fun Ball'?
- Treasure: Each bandit carries a pouch containing 1d10gp. The bandit captain’s pouch holds 2d10gp and 1d6 gems worth 100gp each
- Uthgardt Barbarians:
- Hostile group of Uthgardt barbarians made up of 4d6 tribal warriors, and 1 Uthgardt shaman (Appendix C). If the total number rolled is great than 20, add 1d3 berserkers and a tribal chieftain (berserker w 90hp)
- If dealing with the Gray Wolf tribe, use the werewolf stat block for all berserkers and chieftains (+90hp) and add 1d4 wolves as animal companions
- Uthgardt Barbarian General Info
- Black-haired and blue-eyed people
- Take their name from Uthgar Gardolfsson, a hero chief who battled giants and conquered much of the North before ascending to godhood
- Currently 11 tribes scattered across the north
- They speak Bothii (their own language) and most speak common
- Their spirit mounds are sacred as it's a place where tribe members gather to revere Uthgar, honour their ancestors, make sacrifices to their totem animal spirit, and choose a new Great Chief
- Uthgardt fear magic so much so that they attempt to kill and dismember any spellcasters they meet
- Tribal shamans aren't attacked because their power comes from spirits of their dead ancestors
- Tribes will unite against a common enemy, like a giant (whom they hate most of all)
- Each tribe consists of 1 Great Chief, 2-5 chieftains, and 1-3 shamans depending on the size of the tribe
- Use the "Reghed Chieftain" stat block for a Great Chief
- Uthgardt Tribes and Locations
- Black Lion Tribe
- Northern Silver Marches and the Druarwood
- Spirit mound - Beorunna's Well
- Great Chief - Stellok Kolraavi (male - wears armour made of orc hide)
- Shaman - Tysis Kolraavi (Stellok's younger sister)
- Hate diplomacy and civilisation
- Avoids settlements in the Silver Marches
- Black Raven Tribe
- Icy foothills west of Mirabar including the ice lakes and Spine of the World north of Mirabar
- Spirit mound - Raven Rock
- Great Chief - Ojin Voninsdottir (female - orc-skull helm)
- Prey on caravans travelling via Northern Means or Blackford Road
- Often ride Giant Vultures into battle
- Blue Bear Tribe
- Believed to be extinct but have been spotted throughout the Delimbiyr Vale (from the Nether Mountains to the northern tip of High Moor)
- Spirit mound - Stone Stand
- Great Chief - Kriga Moonmusk (female - old and travels in a fur-draped chair carried by 4 tribal warriors)
- Stays hidden while travelling to preserve the myth of their extinction
- Elk Tribe
- Wanders the Evermoors and the plains between Flint Rock and the Dessarin River
- Spirit mound - Flint Rock
- Great Chief - Rond Vaarson (male - old)
- Rond has spilled so much blood in his past, he no longer craves it
- Gray Wolf Tribe
- Located throughout the North, as far west as the Sword Coast and as far east as the Delimbiyr Vale
- Spirit mound - None
- Great Chief - Recently slain Syken Nightblaze
- Syken was slain by adventurers from Neverwinter
- His daughter, Envir Sykensdottir, now controls the pack and plans to attack Neverwinter to prove she should be named the next Great Chief of the tribe
- Potentially run a surprise encounter if the party ever goes to Neverwinter
- The tribe roams in packs with ordinary wolves
- Will hunt down and kill those who survive their attacks to prevent the spread of lycanthropy to non-tribal members
- The only members of the tribe who possess lycanthropy are the chieftains and berserkers. The rest of the tribe are regular tribal warriors
- In an encounter have all barbarians start out in human form, then have them use their 'Shapechanger' action on their first turn to turn into a Hybrid or Wolf form and freak the party out
- Lycanthropy Cure: Can be cured with a 'Remove Curse' or 'Greater Restoration' spell
- Great Worm Tribe
- Based themselves at Great Worm Cavern and strike out occasionally to defend their territory (surrounding mountains, Feel Pass, Frost Hills, Lurkwood, and the northern reaches of the Silver Marches)
- Spirit mound - Great Worm Cavern
- Great Chief - Wormblod (male - brutal and hoards treasure)
- Venture into the Crags and its southern plains when food is scarce
- Griffon Tribe
- Located throughout the North, as far west as the Sword Coast and as far east as the Silver Marches. Never going further south than Triboar and Yartar in the Dessarin Valley
- Spirit mound - Shining White
- Great Chief - Halric Bonesnapper
- Tribe is dwindling as they have made too many enemies of late (still 300 strong though)
- Different from all other tribes as they have established a permanent settlement (Griffon's Nest)
- Red Tiger Tribe
- Found throughout the Silver Marches but have recently begun moving into its surrounding forests, including elf-controlled regions of the High Forest
- They are trying to find the Grandfather Tree and lay claim to it
- Spirit mound - Beorunna's Well
- Great Chief - Seriska Hungermaw (female - ruthless yet cautious)
- Often attack settlements in the Silver Marches and prey on caravans travelling on the roads
- Skilled at avoiding heavily fortified keeps
- Even known to attack boats on the Rauvin River from time to time
- Sky Pony Tribe
- Found near the base of the mountains in the Silver Marches
- Spirit mound - One Stone
- Great Chief - Arnzan Vashk (male - orc spearhead sticking out of his chest and he attempts to hide the pain)
- The tip of the spear is very close to piercing his heart and killing him
- Was wounded during the War of the Silver Marches
- His rivals are circling and preparing to unseat him
- Thunderbeast Tribe
- Currently hiding in the depths of Lurkwood preparing for a 'stampede' through the Surbrin Hills and the Dessarin Valley to the south
- Spirit mound - Morgur's Mound (hasn't been visited in years)
- Great Chief - Harthulk Hornspear (male - towering man with a terrible scowl and cracked, tough skin like dinosaur leather)
- Their stampede won't stop until their people or their enemies are dead
- Tree Ghost Tribe
- Share the High Forest with the native elves
- Spirit mound - Grandfather Tree
- Great Chief - Boorvald Orcbane (male - honourable and a protector)
- Declared themselves the protectors of the Grandfather Tree after years of conflict with other tribes and the elves of the High Forest
- Rarely seen outside of the forest
- Boorvald hunts orcs and frequently launches attacks against the Iceshield orc-holds along the western edge of High Forest
- Boorvald has 6 sons and 3 daughters, each of whom was given an "Oathbow" from the tribe's elf neighbours as a gift of friendship
- The tribe contains tribal warriors from other tribes who came to the Grandfather Tree, gained enlightenment, and forsook their allegiances to pledge to help the Tree Ghosts protect the Grandfather Tree
- Depending on the location, this can be represented as bioluminescent lights or more of a aurora borealis in the night sky
- The party, or person on watch, notices a faint glow coming from nearby in the camp. A small pond (or tree/shrub/etc) is emitting a faint, beautiful glow that seems to be a wonder of nature
- Describe how the lights beautifully dance and shimmer in the night
- The effect is harmless and the party can spend as much or as little time engaging with it as they want
- 2d4+1 vine blights and 2d4+1 needle blights attack the party in the night
- The vine blights move in close and camouflage using their False Appearance ability. Once they're within 20ft, they run forward and use their Entangling Plants ability to subdue the party
- The needle blights then move within 30ft and release a volley of needles at the party from a distance
- Alternatively, the party may happen to set up camp in a congregation of unmoving vine blights who are relying on their False Appearance to strike when the party is caught off-guard. The needle blights join in later in the combat
- A single bodak is drawn to the party's campsite by the light/noise, following its mission from Orcus to spread death across the Material Plane
- Any non-war trained animals will flee right before this encounter takes place
- If it fits in your narrative, the bodak can be a fallen NPC that one of the players used to know. It is seeking out all allies and enemies from its past life to wipe them from existence
- Increase the HP if a single bodak doesn't pose much of a challenge
- 3d4 dire wolves encircle and ambush the party at night
- The wolves won't attack outright. They will surround and then slowly close in on the party, giving anyone a chance to do something that might scare them off before combat begins (PC Intimidation check vs Wolves Insight check)
- Potentially nominate a pack leader that will have an impact on how this plays out
- If the party don't do anything or fails to intimidate the wolves, they will attack
- If things aren't going well for the party, you can have the wolves' survival instinct kick in if their numbers are reduced to less than the number of still-threatening PCs
- 1d4+2 displacer beasts ambush the party either for food or just general sport
- One displacer beast might lash out at the party in an attempt to draw them away from the group to a location where the rest of the pack are waiting for a bloodier ambush
- 1d4 ghosts appear and attack the party
- If a 1 is rolled, a solitary, sad-looking ghost appears in the middle of their camp and sings a haunting song, then walks to where its grave is marked by a filthy stone. If the party ignore the ghost or leave the grave alone, nothing happens and the ghost remains suspended in the air looking at the grave until the party leaves. It they clean the grave site out of respect for the dead, the ghost disappears and turns into a shower of 777 silver pieces. If they desecrate or disrespect the grave for some reason, it attacks
- If it attacks, bump its HP up to 60 so it poses somewhat of a challenge
- 1d4+4 ghouls attack the party led by 1 ghast
- The ghast will give orders to the ghouls to attack who it feels is the strongest party member
- If ghouls are attacked while feasting on a paralysed creature, they will drag their prey their full movement (half speed) away while also continuing to use their bite on their paralysed victim
Magical Glowing Mushrooms:
- 1d4+1 giant constrictor snakes slither into the campsite and attempt to snap up a tasty meal
- You can have the snakes appear and pause, waiting to see the party's reaction, to give your PCs a chance to do something that might prevent this from being a combat encounter
- Tasha's Cauldron of Everything - Magic Mushrooms (pg. 166)
- The party stumbles across a collection of magic mushrooms near their campsite, radiating this magical glow
- Those proficient in Medicine, Nature, or Survival can surmise that these are not naturally forming mushrooms and with a DC12 roll, can recall stories of magical mushrooms and how some can save lives or bestow unusual powers when consumed
- If a mushroom is eaten, roll a d10 to determine its effects:
- 1: The creature’s skin turns an unusual colour. Roll a d4:
- 1 - Purple with yellow splotches
- 2 - Bright orange with tiger stripes
- 3 - Tree-frog green with red squiggles
- 4 - Hot pink with yellow spots
- This change is permanent unless removed by a Greater Restoration spell or similar magic.
- 2: The creature gains the enlarge or reduce effect (50 percent chance of either) of the Enlarge/Reduce spell for 1 hour.
- 3: The creature regains 5d8 + 20 hit points.
- 4: Vocally, the creature can only cluck and croon like a chicken. The creature can also understand and speak to chickens. This curse lasts for 1 hour unless ended by a Remove Curse spell or similar magic.
- 5: The creature can understand and speak all languages for 1d4 days.
- 6: The creature gains the benefits of the Telepathy spell for the next 24 hours.
- 7: The creature gains the benefits of the Speak with Plants spell for 8 hours.
- 8: The creature immediately casts the Time Stop spell, requiring no components. Constitution is the spellcasting ability for this spell.
- 9: The creature immediately casts the Detect Thoughts spell, requiring no components. Constitution is the spellcasting ability for this spell.
- 10: Magical mists pour out of the creature’s eyes and ears, acting as a Fog Cloud spell for 1 hour that is centred on the creature and moves with it.
- An old halfling woman with a small glaive will approach the party's campsite looking for a place to rest and some company to talk to
- The glaive is a custom weapon made for a halfling that she's had since she was a young woman. She's pretty handy with it but getting quite slow in her older age. It's her only form of protection as she travels
- The old woman is really an oni who has used it's Change Shape ability to be able to get closer to its prey
- When the oni feels the party is no longer believing its lies or has completely let their guard down, it will attack
- This attack may begin with a Cone of Cold to surprise the party, and then on its next turn it will transform into its true giant form. Or it could also start with the oni transforming prior to combat, then on its first turn casting Invisibility on itself to create a sense of fear amongst the party
- A loud, deep hooting sound can be heard throughout the night, not close but not too far from the campsite. The hooting sounds like it comes from something much louder than a regular owl
- Players who made a successful DC12 Perception check, notice off in the distance a pack of 5 owlbears slowly moving through the terrain in single-file
- There is a large owlbear at the head of the line, and another large owlbear bringing up the rear. In the middle of them are three smaller offspring
- They don't appear to be hunting at this moment, just moving from A to B
- Unless the party does something to draw the pack's attention, they will move on into the night
- 1d4+1 hunting owlbears will spring into the party's campsite, hunting them for food
- If a total of 5 is achieved and you feel this encounter is way too deadly for your group, have the hunting pack be a family made up of two adult owlbears and three younger offspring (40hp) who are hunting for their first time (no multiattack)
- If an offspring is killed, the parents will fight to the death with unbridled fury seeking vengeance
- If both parents are killed off, the offspring will flee
- If only 2 owlbears are rolled and you feel this encounter too simple, max out their hit points (91hp)
- A glimmering, white pegasus descends from the sky and lands not far from the party's campsite, looking for a place to drink, eat, or temporarily rest
- If this occurs along a road/trail, the pegasus won't land, but will instead gracefully soar past the party, basking in the night air
- Pegasi are usually quite jumpy, so will immediately take off into the sky if any loud noises are made or it is attacked
- However, if a good-aligned character can quietly approach and succeed on a DC15 Animal Handling check, the intelligent creature will stay grounded and watch the character as it approaches
- Narrate a peaceful interaction between the two before the pegasus takes its leave and flies off into the night
- If a character tries to mount the pegasus they will need to succeed on a DC25 Animal Handling check
- A failure will result in the pegasus bucking them and flying off
- A success, and the pegasus will just stand there, MAYBE briefly trot around, before indicating for the character to get off and then saying goodbye and flying off
- 1 revenant stumbles into the party's campsite, appearing initially like a zombie, but will begin speaking to the party. Very much unlike a zombie.
- The revenant says he has come to seek justice for the wrongs the party did to him, killing him in such a brutal manner and taking the life of his greatest love, Kella. The party will then see past the unfamiliar face and recognise him as the slain leader of the Seven Snakes, Xolkin
- As Xolkin has sworn vengeance on the party, he can now only be completely destroyed by either using a Wish spell when his soul is bodiless, the party just straight-up dying, or the party survives for over a year from when the vengeance was enacted. After one of these has occurred, the Xolkin's body will crumble to dust and his soul will fade into the afterlife
- If Xolkin can't beat them in this first encounter, next time he appears, it will be with weapons and backup (spectres, wights, ghasts, etc). He won't quit until he is successful, making sure each future encounter is harder and more challenging
- The clouds final erupt and the remainder of the night is filled with thundering rain and high winds
- Rain can be replaced with a blizzard if the party is in the upper mountains or far-north sections of the continent
- Unless one of the party members has a way to avoid/negate the rain and wind (such as Leomund's Tiny Hut for example), the party has a very restless nights sleep
- They gain the effects of a Long Rest but everyone also gains one level of Exhaustion and cannot recover any previous levels of exhaustion
- A single wight leads an undead army to attack the party. The army is made up of 2d6 zombies and 1 ogre zombie
- If the number of zombies rolled is less than 6, replace the single ogre zombie with 1d4 ogre zombies
- The wight will send the horde of zombies in first while it attacks from range to begin with, then moving in closer for melee
- A figure will emerge out of the darkness, staggering a little. They make no effort to stealth either. They are friendly and will comply with whatever reasonable requests the cautious PCs make
- They will reveal themselves to be a vampire, in dire need of blood. They will ask for a donation, but if refused, will walk away disappointed
- If the player does contribute blood, the vampire will thank them, and next time this encounter is rolled, the vampire may have a gift for them (magic item, gold/platinum, jewels, etc)
- The player may choose to drain some blood into a vial or pot for the vampire to then drink, or they may choose to let the vampire bite them. Regardless of the way, they will take 1d6 piercing/slashing damage (based on how they draw the blood), then 3d6 necrotic damage, and their max HP is reduced by that amount until the end of a long rest
- If concerns are raised, the vampire will assure them that a simple bite isn't enough to turn someone. They must be killed with a bite and then buried in the ground to rise as a vampire
- If the party is very brazen and choose to attack the vampire, it is the DM's choice whether the vampire straight away flees, or decides to bite a character to take some blood by force to teach them a lesson for their rudeness, then flee
- A cluster of 1d6+1 will-o'-wisps appear and start floating around the campsite
- Initially the wisps will appear as beautifully coloured, bobbing lantern lights offering hope and safety
- Eventually the wisps will surround the party and launch a surprise attack
- Alternatively, you can have the wisps attempt to lure the party away from the campsite by somehow beckoning them to follow. From here the wisps will lead the party into some sort of hazardous trap like quicksand pits or monster lairs so they can feed on the suffering of their prey and revel in their death screams
- If you are considering this option, potentially reduce the wisp numbers to only 1d4
If you're interested in the possibility percentages that went into calculating these d100 results, you can see them in this picture here: Wilderness Encounter Possibility Calculations
If you would like all of the above in a neat PDF format, you can download it here
Looking forward to hearing people's thoughts!
2023.06.10 05:53 LaCaipirinha How does dancing bachata with your partner effect your relationship?
I have been a complete non-dancer, in fact it has been close to a phobia for me all my life, until I met my current latin girlfriend who hasn't really had much in the way of actual dance training but loves to dance, and I decided I would take bachata lessons to get over my fears and dance with her.
I did about 6 privates and now I will start doing those privates with her.
I am wondering how couples here have found dancing with their partner has effected their relationship? I have always imagined the impacts would be amazing; exercising together is known to be good for couples, it's a hobby and something to do, it builds closeness, it's sexy and sensual.
However reading around this subreddit I've also seen a LOT of men and women cautioning about the bachata/dance scene in general in terms of how it can impact monogamous couples.. In terms of the scene being quite full of other guys and girls who can be quite hell bent on seduction and when you add dancing and alcohol and repeat every week you're asking for trouble. I just can't tell how much of a real concern that is? I know most people will say no no it's totally non-sexual when dancing with a stranger, it's just dancing, but that's us, how about others?
I do kinda feel like I would not like my partner dancing bachata, particularly sensual bachata, with another man unless it was a teacher. I might not feel the same about, say, salsa. Or maybe I am conflating bachata and sensual bachata too much, as I'm not 100% sure where one ends and another begins and what to expect at different socials. Is that considered a bit over the top/controlling? Is it usually frowned upon to be a couple who only dances with each other?
submitted by LaCaipirinha
to Bachata [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:52 Beneficial_Pool_8241 One of my babies is very wide eyed— is she okay?
| || |
I recently got two baby rats and I noticed that this baby compared to my other one (but my other girl is a bit older) has much bigger eyes and you can see her sclera. I haven’t worried about it cause I figured as she ages me might look normal, and sometimes my adult rats have SUPER wide eyes even when they’re just resting, but I figured I’d see if anyone has answers. She’s fine, been playing. She is a little skiddish tho but that’s normal for new pets. I’ve had sugar gliders and depending on the kind of breed they look different (of course) but my grey glider had normal looking eyes where my white glider had huge eyes that looked similar to this baby. This is why I haven’t worried but it is weird to see in rats?? Maybe I’m just going slightly crazy submitted by Beneficial_Pool_8241 to RATS [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:52 AloofMisanthrope Dress Up Speedpaint series
| || | submitted by AloofMisanthrope to VIVINOS_Fanclub [link] [comments]
Hi, I've been a big fan of Vivino's videos since they released "Magical Ruru" and I've watched all their videos since. (The developments in Alien Stage 4 were really fantastic, and I can't wait for what they'll do with the story next!) I decided I wanted to watch some of their older videos again, and while I was perusing I found two of them were missing. The first video was about a girl waking up late for a date, I believe. (The writing is in Korean, which I unfortunately don't understand, so this is all just a guess about what they were saying.) They asked Vivinos to dress them up and Vivinos seemed reluctant to do so. The video format was presented as a dress up game from the 2000s- think of Sue's beauty games - and Vivinos was the player. The second video had Vivinos drawing up a very cute, comfy outfit for the girl, only to get a low score from their date.
Now, when I previously watched the two videos, I thought it was a shame that this cute little series ended so soon. Only to realize sometime later that there was actually a series, but it wasn't openly available on their YouTube playlist. It wasn't private but you couldn't find the rest of the series in their videos. I watched the third video and it was about the same girl getting scolded by her friend for some reason. I don't quite remember the reason though. I decided to halt watching the rest of the series and decided to save it for another day, annnnnnnd now it's gone. Without a trace. I've checked their Instagram and Patreon for any trace of the videos thinking they moved them but found nothing. They didn't mention taking them down on their community page either. So, I'm wondering if anyone else remembers these videos too, and if so, what happened to them? I could also have just dreamt the videos in a weird fever dream. Who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
The girl looked exactly like this but with a different outfit. Art by Vivinos
2023.06.10 05:52 _Go_the_Distance_ Thoughts on dating outside of your tax bracket?
I don't come from money and I didn't think anything of it. However after dating a rich girl she straight up told me if she wanted to be with me then she understood she had to let go of her dreams, and that's okay she said she just had to be realistic... that sucked and low key set the pace for the future for me. Originally I wouldn't have ever even looked at something like that. I mean we're all people doing what we can. Now I'm high key hesitant on dating someone with a sizable gap in our social/economic standings. Before I never felt like people were "out of my league". Maybe we didn't click or have some compatability, but I didn't think my chance stood on my parents or bank account.
P.s. don't get me wrong I have dreams and aspirations. I want to be a scientist and earn a happy life. I want a job I can be proud of and I want a family. She said she'd just have reshape her views on what I could provide...
Tl;dr do you think social/economic standings should shape expectations in a partner or potential partner? Let's talk about it.
submitted by _Go_the_Distance_
to CasualConversation [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:52 isthatagarlicbread The list of manga (incomplete) I've read and my ratings for them
---Not everything I've ever read, just since I've decided to start keeping a list----- THE EXTREMELY LONG LIST OF EVERYTHING I READ ACTION: solo levelling - I'm not explaining this, read it if you havent 10/10
raise me up infinite gacha - same author as solo levelling, dude basically put into afk arena but it's good 9/10
rankers return - man the reviews for this one are mixed but it's just a very very niche genre, i loved it, imagine hardcore levelling warrior mixed with overgeared, really good and it's a piss take on the genre a little bit so u get to laugh a lot 8/10
sss class suicide hunter - readable, story is all over the place as well as power scaling, has a relatively generic plot too, not a bad read exactly but you may as well just read kill the hero or something. tldr mc respawns 24 hours ago whenever he dies so he's just super OP the end. 5.5/10 eminence in the shadow- Man... I'm really bummed about this one, imagine you know a really cool secret sesh spot and u go there to sesh sometimes and then u show up one day and u find out it's been built into a shopping mall, it's still really good but i don't know i hate when things i like get gentrified the second they make a anime out of it, happens a lot when you read these things, should have seen my reaction when i heard redo of healer was getting an anime, anyway dude basically trains like crazy and is super op and has 8th grade syndrome but it's funny 9/10
legendary mechanic- one of the extremely few Chinese manhua i can stand usually they are terrible and full of really cringe tropes, this one isn't completely free of those but it's ignorable, classic transported into game yadda yadda. escapes evil organization in a game, gets stronger with mechanical things, destroys people. honestly pretty good, 10/10 as far as Chinese manhua go, 7/10 total.
martial peak - it's alright i guess, very one piece coded, just imagine this is Chinese martial arts one piece. It's unnecessarily long, repeats the same format over and over again, you meet new characters u only see once or twice. boy is weak, gets strong martial arts thing (of course he does) becomes super strong over and over and over and over ... 24 or 25 more overs again. any time he becomes too op for the world he just goes to another higher existence world lol there's even a arc with spaceships lmao. if u like the genre and don't mind the literal like 8 page chapters this is a lot of manhua to entertain urself with. tldr if ur super bored this will keep u occupied for quite a while 6/10
tower of god - ok, the art isn't good for a while for this one, but seriously, it gets really really really good, story is confusing at times but it is really entertaining, I've read all of it up until current chapter, guy from outside a magic tower enters it to simp and then climbs it becoming really strong and simping less, very good read 9/10
player from today onwards- not bad, don't really like the art tho, dude inherits level up ability from demon king constellation 7.5/10
the youngest son of the renowned magic clan - if you've read any of those return to past fantasy world manhua this is that basically, read it if ur in the craving for some of this type. 6.5/10 return to player - this is probably almost up there with solo levelling honestly, very good manhua. imagine solo levelling but not solo and better art style, story is a bit worse but that's in comparison to solo levelling. 9/10
kill.the hero - gotta love a good necromancer manhua, this one is one of the better ones honestly. antihero necromancer evil as fuck "hero" 8/10
return of the frozen player - ur generic "player" type manhua, very good though, art isn't the best (still good) but unlike others of the genre the story is actually very well thought out and interesting, probably worth rereading more than a few others of the same genre. man gets frozen after beating the boss of the first floor of a 10 flooworld tower, after 25 years comes out and starts getting stronger to revive friends and conquer tower 8.5/10 what happens inside the dungeon- OK LISTEN RIGHT NOW, R 18+ WARNING!!!! That being said it's a really funny story about a fantasy world with... interesting sex culture, if ur 18+ and want to see a fantasy manga with cool action scenes and a lot of fan service and... other stuff... this one is pretty good 8/10
the wrong way to use healing magic- ok I'm gonna start off by saying, ahem- I WANT ROSE SO BAD I WANT HER SO BAD SHES SO FIND I WANT HER SO INCOMPREHENSIBLY BAD. ok with that out of the way this is a really fun take on the "hurr Durr i use healing magic but not to heal people" fantasy setting. probably my favourite in that category. dude gets accidentally summon to another world with hero classmates, has aptitude for healing magic, gets kidnapped by my wi- ... Rose... and trained into a combative healer. very fun, equal parts comedy, action, Isekai and fantasy. something i would recommend to people who don't like Isekai. 9.5/10
Carsearin - cute little story about a dragon wanting to live like a human and getting up to a lot of shenanigans, art style is super cute 7/10
Is this hero for real? - FFF class trashero creator i think, crazy good, even has a master molong reference :3 mc can't die or be injured but can't level up past level 1 and a shitty goddess 10/10
overgeared - personally very biased this one can go either way, i personally like it a lot, it's a manhua about a dude who gets a legendary class in a realistic VR game and his shenanigans, again, I've finished the almost 2000 chapter light novel because i liked it so much so very biased score 9.5/10
hardcore levelling warrior- you will either love the art style or hate it, in my opinion i think it's super cool and innovative and the manhua itself is very entertaining and interesting too, best player in a vrmmorpg gets his shit deleted, has to start from the beginning and becomes strong again because he's addicted to gambling and has to pay off a massive debt. more shit happens but that's spoilers anyway 8.5/10
the greatest estate developer- i mean it's not bad but it's not really great, at least it tries to be innovative but not my kind of thing, blah blah generic Isekai manhua but mc knows how to build buildings and makes money and uses a shovel as a weapon. 6.5/10
THOSE ONES: Mina sama omocha desu- the one with the crazy girls, nothing really special but at least interesting? good if bored and ijousha no ai has been recently read (if not read that first) 6/10
ijousha no ai - I'm not explaining this one, it's the god i wish i was MC one of those, first few chapters are awkward to read because reasons so just Try to ignore them, very easy 10/10
ana satsujin - basically just a worse ijousha no ai from what I remember, mc isn't as real and it's pacing is a bit worse so only this rating but it's still pretty good 7/10
GS FOR FEELING NOSTALGIC: Asuka hybrid - super super super cute, not good exactly in a solo leveling way or anything but i love the art style, premise and characters, one of the better GS manga 9.5/10
Boku girl - every day i wish for a sequel to this one, even easier perfect score than solo levelling 10/10
Mida love - Some of these are just really fun and god, i was like 14 or something when this stopped getting translated feels super bad, another one of the better ones but only 20 chapters 8/10
nyotai ka - aged like fine wine, the one that actually has sex in it, dude wishes to be a chick and then ruh roh raggy anyway 8.5/10
sekainohate de aimashou- If any manga of this category were to EVER give Boku girl a run for it's money it's this one, goofy as fucking hell, the space one 10/10
the exploding girl - haha this one is just, fun i guess, i could have put it in action but nah, probably sadder about this one getting discontinued than Mida love, Mida love is better in like almost every way but this one is just really fun in an unexplainable way, GB magical girl story but edgier 8/10
tensei pandemic - basically downgraded Boku girl, just imagine it's like the nicotine patches for when u get nicotine poisoning from smoking too much Boku girl, can be pretty hard to finish sometimes 6/10
change- the pink pretty one nuff said, pretty good but have fun translating the Indonesian If u want to read the last 80% of it like high school hahahaha 7/10
thank you Isekai - one of the best Isekai comedies I've read in a very long time, if you don't really like GS this would be the one GS manga I'd recommend you, it's really funny, Isekai but 2 dudes get trapped in the bodies of chicks, goofy behavior ensues. 8/10
(content warning: this is one especially is extremely biased to just what i like, it's ok for this specific category if u have differing opinions) hatsukoi zombie - really fun, love zombie concept is cute and fun really worth a read if ur bored and haven't ever read a decent romance manga 8/10
When I Returned to My Hometown, My Childhood Friend was Broken - TW: SA other than that, cute story about a guy moving back to his hometown to see his childhood friend seems off but they hit it off and he is very sweet to her and the art style is cute but it is a bit short. don't read the comments wherever u read it though, no clue how romance manga somehow manages to attract sigma grindset red pilled bros. 8.5/10
story of an otaku and a gyaru falling in love - not really traditional, just thought it was really cute, definitely worth at least one read 7/10
Jingai San no tome - this is quite possibly the strangest romance manga you will ever read, also a very well written and done one too, basically a student marries a monster and they live together happily it's really cute, other students also have monsters and they hang out and stuff. super cute manga, i loved it. 8.5/10
SHOUNEN/MAINSTREAM: (Here i will just put anything i consider to be so mainstream i don't care enough to put it in another category, you probably know most of these) Black clover: I. Will. Eternally. Gatekeep. This. Series. YOU DO NOT KNOW IT LIKE I DO. THIS MANGA HAD A 1 EPISODE ANIME FOR 2 YEARS AND IT DROVE ME NUTS WAITING FOR THE REST OF THE ANIME. anyway really good manga honestly, one of the few Shonen i can stand. boy can't use magic, gets ability to use magic that destroys magic, gets super buff and can destroy even more magic, there that's the entire plot summarized 8/10
Attack on Titan: ok so brave statements only on this list, i really don't recommend attack on Titan or like it, in my opinion it's very boring and the characters are unlikeable and there's too much sus shit. big naked people destroying walled cities or something idk, bedtime manga only worth reading as a child or bored out of your mind. 5/10.
My hero academia: ok honestly? it's not even that bad the fanbase just sucks, that makes it not as bad as AOT at least, boy can't use power, finds way to use a lot of power, beats people with powers. 7/10
one piece: I mean, depends how you read it, if u just skip to water 7 or marineford its a 7/10 and becomes a 8/10, if u read from the start get ready to read the most 4-5/10 boring ass shit for at least 400-500 chapters. boy wants to be pirate king, eats magic fruit that gives powers, other people also eat different fruit, still wants to be most powerful and assembles characters to help him be the most powerful fruit eater. 7/10 overall. tensei shitara slime Datta Ken: I'd put this in action or something but it's mainstream now. this is THE Isekai manga, if you had to give the title of Isekai manga to one manga this is the only one deserving of that title. dude summoned to other world, becomes slime, can grow by eating things, rinse repeat, if you read the LN there's even some Lovecraft stuff is it obvious i like this one yet? 9/10
ao no exorcist: I'm a sucker for demons and underdogs, mc is both, also mephisto pheles is a fucking stud and i want him horrendously. tldr boy is son of Satan wants to kill Satan because Satan kills adoptive father. 8/10
submitted by isthatagarlicbread
to manga [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:52 itznotwiix Alright, so... I came out to my mom and it went... good, could have been worse?
Well, first of all, I am (or was...) a closetted transfem. I'm 13yo and I am very sure of my choice and how I identify myself as in gender. Now, to the point, lately I've been... You can call me edgier than usual. I literally would not leave my bed. I am depressed in my mom's owns words. So, she cried and begged me to tell her what is wrong with me, what's going on (I did plan to tell her, but after seeing my psychologist to get a better idea on how to come out to her). And so, I did what she asked me. I told her about all the gender dysphoria I have been repressing and hiding since I was a kid, and she understood not my point. She thought I was gay or something. Until I managed to explain to her that I am transexual... She said she really never saw a sign and I answered with... As a kid, I was very usually taken by my family to a very conservative church, which I can't remember a lot, but something I do remember and that kind of sticked to me was: "But you're a man! You can't do that! That's for girls and doing that is a sin and you will die an hell and-" whatever, screw them (no offense). My point is, I think that if I wasn't taught and yelled at such things when I was a kid... I could have given more signs or expressed myself a lot better. My mom said she does support me and believe me. She will talk this to her psychologist tommorow and I will talk with mine on Thursday. She is kind of convinced this is just a stage or something, and I left her in shock definetely. Did I do something wrong or...?
submitted by itznotwiix
to trans [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:52 transcribersofreddit CuratedTumblr Image "Creep by Radiohead"
2023.06.10 05:50 ImaginationOdd2051 Help a little girl win prizes!