Five nights at freddy's yellow bunny
Five Nights at Freddy's
2014.08.14 03:04 reached Five Nights at Freddy's
Official subreddit for the horror franchise known as Five Nights at Freddy's (FNaF). Official Discord Server: will be updated soon
2015.02.18 14:23 DakaZZs11 Theories for Five Nights at Freddy's
This is the subreddit to discuss your FNAF theories and share them with the FNAF community
2015.08.23 09:27 invaderzz Five Nights at Freddy's 5
2023.06.10 06:46 EtherealPossumLady I forgot about posting Possum photos for a little bit!
| || |
We’ve been seeing a lot of Fives and Gungi at the moment, and Fives has the softest fur of anything I’ve ever patted. Gungi is exploring independence from Omega at the moment, and we think Omega has another baby on the way. submitted by EtherealPossumLady to brisbane [link] [comments]
A few of these photos might be repeats but I’m too lazy to go back and check.
As usual, here’s the disclaimer: feeding the possums was necessary to protect them from our cat, and was recommended by a local wildlife shelter when we asked them for advice. The food we give them is minimal and also recommended by a local shelter. Our yard is full of fruit trees, which is where they get most of their food. Each night we put out half a cup of food (a quarter on each pole) and often we wake up to the food still there. The possums are also not dependant on us. They go away frequently and don’t visit for many nights at a time.
TL;DR: don’t lecture me about feeding the possums, everything we do is recommended by a local wildlife shelter and the possums are still completely independent.
2023.06.10 06:34 flippenphil (OFFER) Trauma Center, the little mermaid, super troopers 2, yesterday, marauders, mr. holmes, scary stories, a thousand words, the dark tower, big hero 6, jungle cruise, strange world (REQUEST) Ambulance, the Menu, ISO on bottom / offers
MA = Movies Anywhere
GP = Googleplay
[?] = unknown definition
= pending trade
If a title is no longer listed = It has been traded COMBO Films
- 2film: My Girl 1 & 2 SD =MA
- 3film: Mall Cop / Zookeeper / Boom SD =MA
- 3film: Night at the Museum: Trilogy SD =MA
- 3film: The Other Guys, Step Brothers, Talladega Nights SD =MA
- 4film: The Magnificent Seven Collection HD Vudu
- 6film: Joe Dirt, Benchwarmers, House Bunny, The Animal, Deuce Bigalow, Master Of Disguise SD =MA
TV Series Marked
- SONY BUFF PASSES (Current) - 1
- Universal Rewards (Current) - 1
- 10 Clover Field Lane HD Vudu only
- 12 Rounds 2 Reload HD =MA
- 101 Dalmations HD =MA
- 101 Dalmations (Googleplay) HD =MA
- 127 Hours (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- 1917 HD =MA
- 2 Guns (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- 2 Guns HD =MA
- 21st Jump Street HD =MA
- 21st Jump Street SD =MA
- 22nd Jump Street SD =MA
- 3 From Hell 4K (Vudu Or iTunes)
- 47 Ronin HD =MA (MA Redeem, Vudu Kills Code)
- 47 Ronin =MA 4K (iTunes Portion)
- the 5th Wave SD =MA
- A Dogs Way Home HD =MA
- A Good Day To Die Hard HD = MA
- A Good Day To Die Hard (iTunes redeem) SD = MA
- A Haunted House (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- A Madea Christmas HD Vudu
- A Madea Family Funeral HD (Vudu / iTunes OR GP)
- A Million Ways To Die In The West [unrated] (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- A Monster's Call HD =MA
- A Monster's Call (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the A-Team (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- A Thousand Words SD Vudu
- A Quiet Place HD Vudu Or iTunes 4K
- A Walk Among Tombstones (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- About Last Night HD =MA
- Admission (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- the Adventures Of Tintin SD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- After Earth SD =MA
- the Age Of Adaline HD Vudu
- Alex Cross HD Vudu
- Alpha and Omega 3: Great Wolf Games HD Vudu
- Alice Through The Looking Glass HD =MA
- Alien Covenant HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- All the Devil's Men HD Vudu or iTunes
- Alpha SD =MA
- Alvin And The Chipmunks: Chip Wrecked (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Alvin And The Chipmunks: The Road Chip HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman HD =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman SD =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman 2 HD =MA
- the Amazing Spiderman 2 SD =MA
- Amelia (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- American Assassin HD Vudu/GP/iTunes
- American Made HD =MA
- American Girl: Mckenna Shoots For The Stars HD =MA
- American Hustle HD =MA
- American Hustle SD =MA
- Anchorman 2 HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- And So It Goes HD =MA
- the Angry Birds Movie HD =MA
- Annie (2014) HD =MA
- Annie (2014) SD =MA
- Annihilation HD (Vudu Or iTunes) Split
- the Art of Self Defense HD =MA
- Arrival HD Vudu or iTunes 4K
- Arthur (iTunes redeem) SD =MA
- Arthur Christmas SD =MA
- Assassin's Creed HD (4K If iTunes Redeem)=MA
- Atomic Blonde HD =MA
- Atomic Blonde (iTunes Portion) 4K =MA
- August Osage County HD Vudu
- Avengers: End Game HD (googleplay) =MA
- Avengers: Infinity War (googleplay) HD =MA
- Babylon A.D. (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Bad Boys For Life HD =MA
- Bad Boys For Life SD =MA
- Bad Grandpa HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Bad Moms (iTunes) HD =MA
- Bad Moms HD =MA
- Bad Words (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Bank Job HD Vudu
- Barbie & Her Sisters In A Puppy Chase HD =MA
- Battle Of The Year HD =MA
- Battleship 4K =MA (iTunes Portion)
- Battleship HD =MA
- Baywatch (Vudu-HD Or iTunes-4K)
- Beethoven Treasure Tail (iTunes Portion) HD =MA
- Beethoven Treasure Tail HD =MA
- Begin Again HD Vudu
- Beirut HD =MA
- Big Hero HD (4k if iTunes redeem) =MA
- Big Hero HD (googleplay) =MA
- the Best Man Holiday HD =MA
- the Best Man Holiday (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Big Miracle (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Big Short HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- the Big Wedding HD Vudu Or iTunes
- the Big Wedding SD Vudu
- the Big Year (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Black Nativity [Extended] HD =MA
- Black Swan (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Blackhat HD =MA (iTunes Portion)
- Blockers HD =MA
- Bloodshot SD =MA
- Blue Jasmine HD =MA
- Boo! A Madea Halloween HD V/I/GP
- the Book Of Life HD =MA
- Boss Baby HD =MA
- the Bourne: Identity HD =MA
- the Bourne: Identity (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- the Bourne: Legacy HD =MA
- the Bourne: Legacy (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- the Bourne: Supremacy HD =MA
- the Bourne: Supremacy (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- the Boy [unrated] HD =MA
- the Boy [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes portion)
- the Boy Next Door HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Boyhood HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Braven HD Vudu or GP
- Brian Banks HD =MA
- Bride Wars (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Brides Maids (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Bridge Of Spies HD =MA
- Bring It On: Cheersmack HD =MA
- Bring It On: Cheersmack (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Broken City HD Vudu
- the Butler HD Vudu
- the Bye Bye Man HD =MA (iTunes Portion)
- the Cabin In The Woods SD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- the Cabin In The Woods HD Vudu Or GP
- the Call SD =MA
- the Call Of The Wild (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Call Of The Wild HD =MA
- Captain Phillips HD =MA
- Captain Phillips SD =MA
- Captain Under Pants: The First Epic Movie HD =MA
- Carrie  (Vudu or GP) HD
- the Case For Christ (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Case For Christ HD =MA
- Casino Royale HD V/GP
- Cedar Rapids (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Change Up (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Change Up Unrated (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Chappie SD =MA
- Chasing Mavericks  HD =MA
- the Choice HD (iTunes, Vudu Or GP)
- the Choice HD (Vudu Only)
- Chronicle HD =MA
- Chronicle (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Chronicles of Narnia: The Voyage Of The Dawn Treader (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Chronicles Of Riddick [unrated] (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs 2 SD =MA
- Coal Miner's Daughter HD = MA
- Coal Miner's Daughter HD = MA (iTunes portion)
- the Commuter HD V/i/GP
- Concussion (will Smitch) HD =MA
- Concussion (will Smitch) SD =MA
- the Condemned 2 HD Vudu
- Contraband (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Counselor HD =MA
- Countdown [wwe films] HD Vudu
- Cowboys And Aliens (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Croods (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Cruella HD =MA
- Cruella (Googleplay) HD =MA
- Cult Of Chucky [unrated] HD =MA
- Cult Of Chucky [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes Redeem)
- Curse Chucky (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Curse Of Chucky HD =MA
- Daddy's Home HD Vudu / 4K iTunes (split)
- Dallas Buyers Club HD (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Danny Collins HD (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Dark Tower HD =MA
- Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- the Day The Earth Stood Still (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Dead In Tombstone [unrated] HD =MA
- Dead Man Down SD =MA
- Deadpool HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Deadpool 2 [super dooper cut] HD =MA
- the Descendants (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Deliver Us From Evil SD =MA
- Despicable Me (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Despicable Me 2 (4K iTunes) =MA
- Despicable Me 2 HD =MA
- the Devil Inside SD Vudu
- Devils Due HD =MA
- Diary Of A Wimpy Kid (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Dictator SD Vudu
- Die Hard: A Good Day To Die (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Dilemma HD =MA
- Dirty Dancing SD Vudu
- Dirty Grandpa SD Vudu
- Disney Nature: Monkey Kingdom HD =MA
- Disney Shorts Collection HD =MA
- Divergent HD Vudu
- Divergent [4k Itunes] or [GP-HD]
- Divergent Series: Allegiant HD Vudu
- Divergent Series: Allegiant SD Vudu
- Divergent Series: Insurgent HD Vudu/GP (iTunes Split)
- Divergent Series: Insurgent SD Vudu
- Django Unchained HD Vudu
- Dom Hemingway HD =MA
- Downsizing HD Vudu & iTunes 4K
- Downton Abbey The Movie HD =MA
- Dracula Untold (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- Dracula Untold HD =MA
- Draft Day HD Vudu/iTunes Split
- Draft Day SD Vudu
- Dragon Heart 3 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Dragon Heart 3 HD =MA
- Dredd HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Dredd 4K (Vudu Or iTunes) Or GP-HD
- Drive (2011) HD MA
- the Duel SD Vudu
- the Duff HD Vudu
- Dumb And Dumber To (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Dying Of The Light HD Vudu
- E.T. (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA (from bluray)
- E.T. HD =MA
- E.T. SD =MA
- Escape Plan HD Vudu
- Edward Scissorhands HD =MA
- Elysium SD =MA
- the Emoji Movie HD =MA
- Empire State HD Vudu
- End Of Watch (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Ender's Game 4K Vudu/iTunes Split
- Ender's Game HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Enough Said HD =MA
- Epic (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Epic HD =MA
- Escape Plan HD Vudu
- the Equalizer HD =MA
- the Equalizer SD =MA
- Ex Machina HD Vudu
- Exodus: Gods And Kings HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- the Expendables 2 HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- the Expendables 3 4K Vudu
- the Expendables 3 [unrated] HD
- the Expendables 3 HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Extraction HD Vudu
- Fast & Furious 1 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 1 HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 2 (4K iTunes) =MA
- Fast & Furious 3 HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 4 HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 4 (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Fast & Furious 5 Extended (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 5 Extended HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 6 Extended (4K iTunes) =MA
- Fast & Furious 6 Extended HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 7 Extended HD =MA
- Fast & Furious 7 Extended (4K iTunes) =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Extended 4K =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Extended HD =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Theatrical 4K =MA
- Fast Furious 8 Theatrical HD =MA
- the Fault In Our Stars HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Fault In Our Stars HD =MA (no Upgrade)
- the Favourite HD =MA
- Fences HD VUDU or iTunes 4K (split)
- Fifty Shades Darker [unrated] (iTunes) HD =MA
- Fifty Shades Darker [unrated] HD =MA
- Fifty Shades Of Grey [unrated] HD =MA
- Fifty Shades Of Grey [standard] 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Fighter HD =MA
- Finding Dory (googleplay) HD =MA
- Finding Dory HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Finding Nemo (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Finest Hour HD =MA
- the Finest Hour (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Five Year Engagement (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Flight HD (Vudu / iTunes Split)
- Footloose (2011) SD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Frank & Lola HD =MA
- Fright Night 2 UR HD =MA
- the Front Runner SD = MA
- Frozen HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Frozen (googleplay) HD =MA
- Frozen (sing Along Edition) HD =MA
- Frozen (sing-along Edition) (googleplay) HD =MA
- Frozen Ground HD Vudu
- Fury HD =MA
- Fury SD =MA
- G.I.Joe Retaliation HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- the Gambler HD (Vudu / iTunes Split)
- Gemini Man HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Get On Up (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Get The Gringo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Ghost In The Shell  HD Vudu Only
- Ghost Rider Spirit Of Vengeance SD =MA
- Ghostbusters HD =MA
- Ghostbusters: Answer The Call & Extended HD =MA
- Gifted HD =MA
- the Girl In The Spidersweb SD =MA
- the Girl On The Train =MA 4K (iTunes Redeem)
- the Girl On The Train =MA HD
- the Giver HD Vudu
- Gladiator Vudu or iTunes 4K
- Glee The Concert (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- God's Not Dead 3: A Light In Darkness HD =MA
- Gods Of Egypt HD Vudu (and iTunes 4K split)
- Gods Of Egypt SD Vudu
- Grace Unplugged HD Vudu
- the Grand Budapest Hotel HD =MA
- Grease Vudu =HD (itunes portion kills code)
- the Great Wall (iTunes Portion) 4K =MA
- the Great Wall HD =MA
- the Greatest Showman HD =MA
- the Grey (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Grown Ups 2 HD =MA
- Grown Ups 2 SD =MA
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Volume 1 HD =MA (no 4K Upgrade)
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2.0 (googleplay) HD =MA
- Guardians Of The Galaxy Vol. 2.0 4K =MA
- the Gunman HD =MA
- the Gunman (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Hacksaw Ridge HD Vudu iTunes Or GP
- Hail, Caesar! HD =MA
- Hail, Caesar! (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Halloween Kills Extended HD =MA
- Hammer Of The Gods SD Vudu
- Hansel & Gretel [unrated] HD Vudu / HD iTunes (split)
- Hands of Stones HD Vudu
- the Hangover (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Hardcore Henry HD =MA (iTunes redeem)
- Harvey (1950) (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Hateful Eight HD Vudu Or GP
- the Haunting In Connecticut 2 Ghosts Of Georgia HD Vudu
- the Heat HD =MA
- the Heat (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA (will Send First)
- Heaven Is For Real HD =MA
- Heaven Is For Real SD =MA
- Hell Or High Water SD Vudu
- Hellboy (2019) 4K Vudu/iTunes/(GP HD)
- Here Comes The Boom SD =MA
- Hidden Figures HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Hillsong: Let Hope Rise HD =MA
- Hocus Pocus (googleplay) HD =MA
- Holiday Inn (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Home Again HD =MA
- Home Alone 4K =MA
- Home Alone HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Home Alone 2: Lost In New York HD =MA
- Homefront (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Homefront HD =MA
- Honey 2 (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Honey 2 HD =MA
- Hop (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Hop HD =MA
- Hope Springs HD =MA
- Horton Hears A Who (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Host (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Hostiles 4K Vudu/iTunes/(GP HD)
- Hotel Transylvania SD =MA
- Hotel Transylvania 3 SD =MA
- Hours SD Vudu
- House With A Clock In Its Walls HD =MA
- How To Train A Dragon 2 HD =MA
- the Hundred Foot Journey (googleplay) HD =MA
- Hugo SD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- the Hunger Games HD Vudu
- the Hunger Games: Catching Fire HD Vudu
- the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1 HD Vudu
- the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 2 HD Vudu
- I See You HD Vudu (no itunes)
- I, Frankenstein HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Ice Age: A Mammoth Christmas (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Ice Age: Dawn Of Dinosaurs (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Identity Thief (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Ides Of March HD =MA
- In Time (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Incarnate (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Independence Day Resurgence HD =MA (no Upgrade)
- Independence Day Resurgence HD (4K if iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Inferno HD =MA
- Inglorious Bastards (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Inside Out HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Inside Out (google Redeem) HD =MA
- Insidious Chapter 2 SD =MA
- Insidious: the last key SD =MA
- Internship (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Interview HD =MA
- the Interview SD =MA
- Into The Spider-verse SD =MA
- Iron Man 3 (googleplay) HD =MA
- Iron Man 3 HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Jack Reacher SD Vudu
- Jack Reacher HD Vudu (4K itunes split)
- Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit HD Vudu Or iTunes
- Jarhead 2 [unrated] HD =MA
- Jarhead 2 [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes portion)
- Jarhead Law Of Return HD =MA
- Jason Bourne HD =MA
- Jason Bourne 4K =MA (iTunes portion)
- Jaws HD =MA
- Joe SD Vudu
- John Wick 4K (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- John Wick SD? Dvd (Vudu/iTunes/GP)
- John Wick : Chapter 2 HD (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- John Wick 3 4K (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- Joy HD (4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- Joy HD =MA
- Jumanji: Welcome To The Jungle SD =MA
- Jumper (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Jungle Book  (preorder) HD =MA
- Jungle Cruise (googleplay) HD =MA
- Juno (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Jurassic Park (4K iTunes) =MA
- Jurassic Park HD =MA
- Jurassic World (4K iTunes) =MA
- Jurassic World HD =MA
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom HD =MA
- Just Wright (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Justin Bieber: Never Say Never HD VUDU / iTunes (split)
- Keeping Up with the Jones (4K if iTunes Redeem) = MA
- Kevin Heart: Let Me Explain HD
- Kickass 2 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Kickass 2 HD =MA
- Kidnap HD =MA
- Kidnap (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Killer Elite (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Killing Them Softly HD Vudu
- Kin HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- the Kingsman: The Golden Circle HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Kingsman: The Secret Service HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Kingsman: The Secret Service SD (Vudu) =MA
- Knight And Day (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Knocked Up (iTunes redeem) HD =MA
- Kung Fu Panda 3 HD =MA
- the Last Exorcism Past2 SD =MA
- Last Knights HD Vudu
- the Last Stand HD
- Last Vegas SD =MA
- the Last Witch Hunter SD Vudu
- the Legend Of Hercules HD Vudu
- Les Miserables  HD =MA
- Les Miserables  (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Les Miserables  HD =MA
- Let's Be Cops HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Life HD =MA
- Life As We Know It (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Knight And Day (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Life Of Pi HD (4K iTunes Through Foxredeem) =MA
- Lightyear (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Little Mermaid HD =MA
- the Little Mermaid (googleplay) HD =MA
- Little Women (2019) HD =MA
- Lockout (unrated) SD =MA
- the LOFT (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Logan HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Logan Lucky HD =MA
- Logan Lucky 4K (iTunes) =MA
- the Lone Ranger (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Lone Ranger HD =MA
- Lone Survivor HD =MA
- Lone Survivor 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Longest Ride HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeemed) =MA
- the Longest Week HD Vudu
- Looper SD =MA
- the Lorax (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Lorax HD =MA
- the Lord of The Rings: Return Of The King HD =MA
- the Lords Of Salem HD Vudu
- Love Actually (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Love Actually SD =MA
- Love & Mercy HD VUDU
- Love & Other Drugs (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Machete (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted HD =MA
- Madea's Neighbors From Hell The Play SD Vudu
- Madea's Witness Protection HD Vudu Or iTunes
- Madea's Witness Protection SD Vudu
- Maggie HD Vudu Only
- Maleficent (googleplay) HD =MA
- Maleficent HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Maleficent: mistress of evil (googleplay) HD =MA
- Mall Cop 2 SD =MA
- Mamma Mia! (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Mamma Mia! Here We Go Again HD =MA
- the Man With The Iron Fists (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Marauders HD Vudu
- the Marine 4 HD Vudu
- the Marine 6: close quarters SD =MA
- Marley & Me (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Martian HD (4K If iTunes Redeem)=MA
- Mary Poppins HD =MA
- Mary Poppins (googleplay) HD =MA
- Mary Poppins: Returns (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Maze Runner HD (no Upgrade)
- the Mechanic: Resurrection HD Vudu or GP portion. (itunes option "may" work)
- the Mechanic: Resurrection SD Vudu
- Megan Leavey (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Megan Leavey HD =MA
- Men In Black 2 HD =MA
- Men In Black 3 HD =MA
- Men In Black 3 SD =MA
- Middle School: The Worse Years Of My Life HD Vudu/GP or iTunes split
- Midway 4K Vudu/iTunes or GP
- Mike & Dave Need A Wedding Date HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Minions (4K iTunes) =MA
- Minions HD =MA
- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children HD (4K iTunes redeem) =MA
- Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children HD =MA (Vudu Redeem)
- Mission Impossible: Fallout HD (Vudu or iTunes)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocal HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocal Dvd (Vudu)
- Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation (HD Vudu Or iTunes 4K)
- Mom's Night Out SD =MA
- Moneyball HD =MA
- Monte Carlo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Monuments Men HD =MA
- the Monuments Men SD =MA
- Moonlight HD Vudu
- Monster's University (googleplay) HD =MA
- Mortal Instruments SD =MA
- Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend? (iTunes Portion) HD =MA
- Mostly Ghostly: Have You Met My Ghoulfriend? HD =MA
- the Mountain Between Us HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Mr. Holmes HD Vudu
- Mr. Peabody & Sherman HD =MA
- Mr. Popper's Penguins (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Mud HD Vudu
- Mulan Original Cartoon (googleplay) HD =MA
- the Mummy: Tomb Of The Dragon Emperor (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Muppets Most Wanted (googleplay) HD =MA
- Muppets Most Wanted HD =MA
- My All American HD =MA
- My All American (iTunes redeem) HD =MA
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 HD =MA
- My Life As A Zucchini (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Nebraska HD Vudu
- Nerve SD Vudu
- Night At The Museum Or Night At The Museum: 2 [pick One] HD =MA
- Night At The Museum 2: Battle Of The Smithsonian (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Night At The Museum 3: Secret Of The Tomb HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Night School [extended] HD =MA
- No Country For Old Men HD Vudu Or GP
- No Escape HD Vudu
- Noah HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Non-stop (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Non-stop HD =MA
- Norm Of The North HD (iTunes Or GP)
- Norm Of The North HD Vudu Only
- Now You See Me 4K Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Now You See Me HD Vudu
- Now You See Me HD Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Now You See Me 2 SD Vudu
- Oblivion HD =MA
- Office Party HD VUDU or iTunes (split)
- Olympus Has Fallen HD =MA
- Olympus Has Fallen SD =MA
- the Oranges (itunes redeem) SD =MA
- the Other Woman HD =MA
- Ouija: Origin Of Evil (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Overcomer SD =MA
- Oz The Great And Powerful (googleplay) HD =MA
- Oz The Great And Powerful HD =MA
- Pacific Rim: Uprising HD =MA
- Paddington HD Vudu
- Pain & Gain HD Vudu Only
- Paranormal Activity 2 HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 3 SD Vudu (try iTunes at your own risk)
- Paranormal Activity 4 HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity Ghost Dimension HD (Vudu or iTunes)
- Parental Guidance HD =MA
- Parental Guidance (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Parker HD =MA
- Parker SD =MA
- Passengers HD =MA
- Patriots Day HD Vudu (or 4K iTunes)
- Paul [unrated] HD =MA (iTunes Redeem)
- Peanuts Movies HD ( 4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Penguins Of Madagascar HD =MA
- Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters HD =MA
- Perks Of Being A Wallflower HD Vudu Or iTunes SD (split)
- Peter Pan 2: Return To Never Land (googleplay) HD =MA
- Philomena HD Vudu
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales (googleplay) HD =MA
- Pirates Of The Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales HD =MA (iTunes kills code)
- Pirates! Band Of Misfits SD =MA
- Pitch Black [unrated] (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Pitch Perfect HD =MA
- Pitch Perfect [iTunes redeem 4K] =MA
- Pitch Perfect 2 HD =MA
- Pitch Perfect 2 HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Pitch Perfect 3 HD =MA
- Pixels SD =MA
- Planes (googleplay) HD =MA
- Planes HD =MA
- Planes Fire And Rescue (googleplay) HD =MA
- Planes Fire And Rescue HD =MA
- Planes, Trains & Automobiles HD (Vudu or iTunes)
- Playing For Keeps SD =MA
- Pompeii HD =MA
- Pompeii SD =MA
- Possession HD Vudu (SD iTunes)
- Predators (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Premium Rush SD =MA
- the Prince HD Vudu
- Prometheus HD =MA
- Prometheus (iTunes Redeem) [?] =MA
- Promised Land (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Protector 2 SD Vudu
- Public Enemies (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Public Enemies (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Purge (4K iTunes) =MA
- the Purge HD =MA
- the Purge: Anarchy HD =MA
- the Purge: Election Year HD =MA
- Queen Of Katwe (googleplay) HD =MA
- Queen Of Katwe HD =MA
- R.I.P.D. (redeems In iTunes) 4K =MA
- R.I.P.D. HD =MA
- Ralph Breaks The Internet (googleplay) HD =MA
- Rambo HD (Vudu,iTunes4K Or GP)
- Rambo: Last Blood 4K (Vudu,iTunes Or HD-GP)
- Ramona And Beezus (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Rango HD Vudu Or 4K iTunes (split)
- Real Steel (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Reasonable Doubt HD =MA
- Red 2 HD Vudu
- Red Sparrow HD =MA
- Redemption HD Vudu
- Reprisal HD Vudu
- Resident Evil: Retribution HD =MA
- Resident Evil: Retribution SD =MA
- Resident Evil: Welcome To Raccoon City HD =MA
- the Revenant HD =MA
- Ricki And The Flash SD =MA
- Riddick [unrated] HD =MA
- Riddick [unrated] (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Ride Along (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Ride Along HD =MA
- Ride Along 2 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Rio HD =MA
- Rio (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Rio 2 HD =MA
- Rise Of The Guardians HD =MA
- Rise Of The Planet Of Apes (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Risen SD =MA
- Robin Hood (1973) [Disney-animation] (googleplay) HD =MA
- Robin Hood (2018) Vudu/GP HD or iTunes 4K
- Robocop 2014 HD Vudu Or GP
- the Rocker (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Rocky Horror Picture Show HD =MA
- Runner Runner HD =MA
- Rush HD =MA
- Safe HD Vudu Only
- Safe House (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Safe House HD =MA
- Same Kind Of Different As Me HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Samson HD =MA
- Santa's Little Helper HD =MA
- Sausage Party HD =MA
- Savages 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA (unsure Which Version)
- Saving Mr. Banks HD =MA
- Saving Mr. Banks (googleplay) HD =MA
- Scarface 4K (iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Scarface HD =MA
- Scary Stories To Tell In the Dark 4K (Vudu/iTunes or GP)
- Schindler's List =MA HD
- the Scorpion King 3: Battle For Redemption (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Scorpion King 3: Battle For Redemption HD =MA
- the Scorpion King 4: Quest For Power (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Scorpion King 4: Quest For Power HD =MA
- Seal Team 8: Behind Enemy Lines HD (Vudu Or Googleplay)
- Search Party HD =MA
- Search Party (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- the Secret Life Of Pets HD =MA
- the Secret Life Of Pets (4K iTunes) =MA
- the Secret Life Of Pets 2 HD =MA
- the Secret Life Of Walter Mitty HD =MA
- See No Evil 2 HD Vudu
- Seeking A Friend For The End Of The Earth (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Selma HD (redeems In iTunes) HD =MA
- Seventh Son (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Seventh Son HD =MA (iTunes Portion)
- Sex Tape SD =MA
- the Shack HD Vudu Or iTunes (split)
- Shrek: Forever After (the final chapter) HD =MA
- Showdogs HD =MA
- Sicario 4K w/ googleplay portion
- Sicario 4K Vudu or iTunes
- Silver Linings Playbook HD (Vudu Or Googleplay)
- Single Mom's Club HD
- Sisters [unrated] (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Sisters [unrated] HD =MA
- Skin Trade HD Vudu Redeem
- Skyfall HD (Vudu Or Googleplay)
- Skyfall SD (iTunes)
- Skyscraper HD =MA
- Sleepless (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Slumdog Millionaire (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Smurfs 2 HD =MA
- the Smurfs 2 SD =MA
- Snitch HD Vudu
- Snow White & The Huntsman (4K iTunes) =MA
- Snow White & The Huntsman HD =MA
- Snowden HD =MA
- Snowden (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Son Of God HD =MA
- Sonic The Hedge hog 2 4K (Vudu or iTunes)
- the Spectacular Now SD Vudu
- Spectre 007 HD Vudu/GP/iTunes
- Spider-man: Far From Home HD =MA
- Spider-man: Far From Home SD =MA
- Spider-man: Homecoming HD =MA
- Spider-man: No-way Home SD =MA
- Split HD =MA
- the Sponge Bob Movie: Sponge Out Of Water HD Vudu / iTunes (split)
- Spy [unrated] HD =MA
- St. Vincent HD Vudu
- Stand Up Guys HD Vudu
- the Star SD =MA
- Star Trek  HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Star Trek  Into Darkness HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Star Trek  Beyond HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- Star Wars: Force Awakens HD =MA (Vudu - No Upgrade)
- Star Wars: the Last Jedi HD (4k if iTunes redeemed) =MA
- Star Wars: the Last Jedi (Googleplay) HD =MA
- Star Wars: Rise Of The Skywalker 4K =MA
- Star Wars: Rise Of Skywalker (googleplay) HD =MA
- Step Up Revolution HD Vudu Or (iTunes Quality Unknown)
- Straight Out Of Compton (iTunes Redeem) 4K =MA
- Straight Out Of Compton [unrated] HD =MA
- Strange World (googleplay) HD =MA
- Street Kings (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Super 8 HD Vudu Portion
- Super Buddies (googleplay) HD =MA
- Super Troopers 2 HD =MA
- the Sword In The Stone (googleplay) HD =MA
- Taken (theatrical slip) SD =MA
- Taken (Extended slip) SD =MA
- Taken 2 HD =MA
- Taken 3 (extended) HD =MA
- Ted (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Ted [unrated] HD =MA
- Ted 2 (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles HD Vudu/iTunes split
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows HD Vudu/iTunes split
- Temptation HD Vudu
- Temptation HD Vudu or Google Play (ask for this one for GP)
- Terminator Dark Fate HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- That Awkward Moment SD =MA
- That's My Boy SD =MA
- the Theory Of Everything (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Think Like A Man SD =MA
- Think Like A Man Too SD =MA
- This Is 40 (iTunes Portion) HD =MA
- This Is The End HD =MA
- This Is The End SD =MA
- Thor Love And Thunder 4K =MA
- Thor Love And Thunder HD =MA
- Thor Love And Thunder (googleplay) HD =MA
- Thor Ragnarok (googleplay) HD =MA
- Thor Ragnarok HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- the Three Stooges [the movie] (iTunes redeem) SD =MA
- Tinker Tailor Solder (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Tinkerbell And The Legend Of The NeverBeast HD =MA
- Top Gun HD Vudu & Unknown iTunes (split)
- Total Recall (1990) HD Vudu
- Total Recall (2012) [theater & Extended] HD =MA
- Total Recall (2012) SD =MA
- Tower Heist (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Toy Story 4 (googleplay) HD =MA
- Tracers SD Vudu
- Trainwreck (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction HD (Vudu Only)
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction SD Vudu
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon HD Vudu
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon SD Vudu
- Transformers: The Last Knight (digital Cut) HD Vudu Or iTunes 4K Split
- the Transporter (iTunes) SD =MA
- Trauma Center 4K Vudu/iTunes/GP
- Tremors 5: Bloodlines HD =MA
- Tremors 5: Bloodlines (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Tremors 6: A Cold Day In Hell HD =MA
- Trolls HD =MA
- True Grit HD Vudu (iTunes Split)
- Trumbo (iTunes redeem) HD =MA
- the Trust SD Vudu
- Turbo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Turbo HD =MA
- Twilight: Breaking Dawn Pt 2 HD
- Unbroken (iTunes) HD =MA
- Unbroken HD =MA
- Underworld: Awakening SD =MA
- Underworld: Bloodwars HD =MA
- Unfriended HD (iTunes Portion) =MA
- Unfriended HD =MA
- Unknown (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Unstoppable (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Vampires Suck (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Valerian And The City Of A Thousand Planets HD Vudu
- Venom HD =MA
- Venom SD =MA
- the Vow SD =MA
- Walking With Dinosaurs HD =MA
- Wallstreet 2: Never Sleeps (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- Wanderlust (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- War Of The Planet Of The Apes HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- War Room HD =MA
- War Room SD =MA
- Warcraft (4K iTunes) =MA
- Warcraft HD =MA
- Warm Bodies HD Vudu
- Warm Bodies HD Vudu/GP/ iTunes (4K iTunes Split)
- the Watch HD =MA
- Water For Elephants (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- We Bought A Zoo (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Wedding Ringer SD =MA
- Werewolf: the Beast Among Us UR HD =MA
- Wanderlust (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Wanted (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- What Happens In Vegas (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- What To Expect When You're Expecting HD
- Whats Your Number (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- When The Game Stands Tall HD =MA
- When The Game Stands Tall SD =MA
- White House Down SD =MA
- Why Him? HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- Widows HD =MA
- Wild Card HD Vudu
- Winchester HD Vudu/GP/iTunes
- the Witch SD Vudu
- the Wolf Of Wall Street HD Vudu (and 4K iTunes Split)
- the Wolfman (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- the Wolverine (iTunes Redeem) [SD?] =MA
- the Wolverine (unrated) HD =MA (must redeem on MA)
- the Woman In Black SD =MA
- Won't Back Down HD =MA
- Wonder HD (iTunes, Vudu Or GP)
- Woodlawn HD =MA
- Woodlawn (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- World War Z HD (Vudu Or iTunes)
- X Men Apocalypse HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- X Men Days Of Future Past HD (4K If iTunes Redeem) =MA
- X Men Days Of Future Past HD =MA
- X Men First Class (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- X Men Origins Wolverine (iTunes Redeem) SD =MA
- XXX: Return Of Xander Cage HD Vudu (or iTunes Split)
- Yesterday HD =MA
- Young Adult HD Vudu
- the Young Messiah (iTunes Redeem) HD =MA
- Zero Dark Thirty HD =MA
- Zero Dark Thirty SD =MA
- Zootopia (googleplay) HD =MA
- Nurse Jackie Season 6 HD Vudu
- Orange Is The New Black Season 1 SD Vudu
- True Detective Season 3 HD Vudu
ITUNES Only MOVIES - No Port - Marked
- Game Of Thrones Season 1 HD iTunes Only
- Game Of Thrones Season 2 HD iTunes Only
- Game Of Thrones Season 3 HD iTunes Only
- Game Of Thrones Season 4 HD iTunes Only
- True Detective Season 3 HD iTunes Only
CANADIAN CODES: GOOGLE PLAY / ITUNES MARKED
- Abduction SD (iTunes)
- the Act Of Valor SD (iTunes)
- the Adventures of Tin Tin HD (iTunes)
- Alex Cross SD (iTunes)
- All Eyez On Me HD (iTunes)
- Annihilation HD (iTunes)
- Bankok Dangerous SD (iTunes)
- the Bank Job SD (iTunes)
- the Big Wedding HD (iTunes)
- Book Club 4K (iTunes)
- Brooklyn's Finest SD (iTunes)
- the Corrupted  (iTunes)
- Criminal 4K (iTunes)
- Daybreakers SD (iTunes)
- the Dictator HD (iTunes)
- Divergent 4K (iTunes)
- Divergent Series: Allegiant 4K (iTunes)
- Divergent Series: Insurgent 4K (iTunes)
- Don Jon SD (iTunes)
- the Expendables [first movie] SD (iTunes)
- the Expendables 3 [unrated] HD (iTunes)
- Family Guy Its A Trap (iTunes)
- Forbidden Kingdom (iTunes)
- G.I.Joe The Rise Of The Cobra (iTunes)
- Gamer iTunes SD (iTunes)
- Ghost In The Shell 4K (iTunes)
- Gods Of Egypt 4K (iTunes)
- Hansel & Gretel [unrated] HD (iTunes)
- the Happytime Murders (apple Tv)
- the Haunting In Connecticut (iTunes)
- Hot Tub Time Machine SD (iTunes)
- House At The End Of The Street SD (iTunes)
- Hercules 4K (iTunes)
- Hot Tub Time Machine (iTunes)
- the Hunger Games [4k Itunes] or [GP-HD]
- the Hunger Games: Catching Fire [4k Itunes] or [HD GP]
- the Hunger Games: Mocking Jay Part 1 [4k Itunes] or [HD GP]
- I Feel Pretty (apple Tv)
- Jack Reacher 4K (iTunes)
- Jack Reacher: Never Go Back 4K (iTunes)
- John Wick 4K (iTunes)
- Immortals (iTunes)
- Interstellar 4K (iTunes)
- La La Land 4K (iTunes)
- Labor Day HD (iTunes)
- the Last Witch Hunter 4K (iTunes)
- Limitless (iTunes)
- the Lincoln Lawyer (iTunes)
- Machine Gun Preacher (iTunes)
- Mission Impossible: Fallout HD (iTunes)
- Monster Trucks HD (iTunes)
- Movie 43 (iTunes)
- Noah HD (iTunes)
- Office Christmas Party 4K (iTunes)
- One For The Money [Bluray] (iTunes)
- Pain & Gain HD (iTunes)
- Paranoia (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 2 HD (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 3 HD (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 4 HD (iTunes)
- Paranormal Activity 5: The Marked Ones HD (iTunes)
- Pet Sematary 2019 4K (iTunes)
- Pink Panther 2 (iTunes)
- the Raven SD (iTunes)
- Red Dawn SD (iTunes)
- Rogue Warfare HD (iTunes)
- Safehaven (iTunes)
- Same Kind Of Different As Me HD (iTunes)
- the Shack HD (iTunes)
- the Spirit SD (iTunes)
- Star Trek SD (iTunes)
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars SD (iTunes)
- Step Up Revolution (iTunes)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (tmnt1) 4K (iTunes)
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2: Out Of The Shadows 4K (iTunes)
- Terminator: Dark Fate 4K (iTunes)
- Texas Chainsaw  (iTunes)
- Titanic (iTunes)
- Transformers: Age Of Extinction 4K (iTunes)
- Transformers: Dark Of The Moon 4K (iTunes)
- Transformers: the Last Knight 4K (iTunes)
- Transporter 3 SD (iTunes)
- Warm Bodies SD (iTunes)
- What to Expect While Expecting SD (iTunes)
- Wonder 4K (iTunes)
- Xxx Return Of Xander Cage 4K (iTunes)
I do not know any of these port
WANT LIST Titles I am looking for
- Black Water (GP) Can. (NOT MA)
- Hitman Agent 47 (GP/iTunes) Can.
- Kingsman: the Golden Circle (GP/iTunes) Can.
- the Wolverine (GP/iTunes) Can.
submitted by flippenphil
to uvtrade [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:34 Critical_Oil_6001 I was curious about a local legend. Now, what was supposed to be a week-long trip might turn into my eternal nightmare.
I just hope that people see this post, that they might start spreading the news before it’s too late. Something big is coming, something ancient, something older than any of us could have ever imagined. It might be too late. I don’t know what will become of me, of the people I love that I might never see again, by the time you are reading this. But I implore you to listen and take this story seriously, because it could save your life. Or not. I don’t know yet how deep this goes. If it’s true, if what I think is true…God help us. Nothing can save us now.
I’ll start at the beginning, because you need to understand how long this has been happening, and the implications of what is possible now that it’s getting worse. Over winter break, I went to visit my friend from high school, Jackson, in Vermont. He goes to Bennington College, studies Social Sciences with a minor in Linguistics. Smart guy. He used to write my papers for me in English class, and I would pay him back in six packs. That’s always how it was: him, studious and put together, and me itching to get outside. I was constantly on the move, biking through the forests behind my house, trail-running, building a treehouse for my little brothers, you name it. I wanted to get my hands dirty, get into nature. I guess that’s why I opted out of college, and went for camp counselor positions and summer gigs until I secured a conservation job with a park near home. Nature is important to me, and I want to do my part as the generation that has a responsibility to heal the world.
The outside was what called me to Bennington, aside from the fact that I missed my best buddy. I don’t remember when it was first brought to my attention, but I became aware of murmurings of Bennington’s rocky past online about a few months before I was set to visit Jackson. Being an experienced outdoorsman, I wasn’t afraid; on the contrary, I was rather excited to get out there and prove my worth to Jackson and his college buddies, who were far less athletic than I am. Looking back, I’m kicking myself for being so cocky. I can’t believe I ever thought of my best friend in that way.
From what I could see on the internet, Bennington College’s history was a long and often sinister one. There were videos about people vanishing into thin air: a girl wearing a red parka went for a hike alone and was never found, an experienced man leading an outdoor expedition disappeared in the woods, a woman fell into a stream, doubled back to the campsite to change her clothes, but never made it to the site, a man on a bus disappeared from the vehicle at a stop but left all of his luggage, a teenage boy was waiting in his mother’s truck and when she came back, he was mysteriously gone…I wish I could say these stories deterred me from poking my head somewhere where it didn’t belong.
Instead, I only grew more curious. What was going on in this so-called “Bennington Triangle?” I was in a unique position to investigate this phenomenon for myself. Many people hear about strange occurrences and the intrigue piques their interest, but they never have the chance to see it for themselves. But I could. I knew I could hold my own out in the wilderness—it was literally my job! Besides, I was a strong, slightly stubborn young man, built steadily, and I could protect myself well. What could possibly happen to me out in those woods, much less to a group of young college-aged men? The people who went missing most likely made one fatal mistake that cost them their lives, or maybe it was all just a big coincidence. Either way, I was about to find out for myself.
It was halfway through December when I left to meet up with Jackson. I got there on the last day of classes, and Jackson told me he would be busy until later in the day. I assumed he was cramming for a final, and I told him it was no big deal, I would meet up with him and maybe meet some of his buddies later. Besides, I had some plans of my own.
The most famous missing persons case in Bennington went cold, and is still unsolved to this day. The case is a tragic one, and I didn’t want to be insensitive by going around asking for information or throwing around names. Everything I needed, I found online. Paula Welden was the name of the girl in the red parka that went missing. Allegedly, she left campus one day to go on a hike by herself. She left the campus around 3pm and hitchhiked to an entrance to the Long Trail, a trail that runs for almost 300 miles from Massachusetts all the way to the Canadian Border. She wasn’t dressed to be outside for long, but as the story goes, she never made it back from the trail.
There was one sighting of her, however, that particularly interested me. A man reported that he had seen her running around, rather erratically, in the bottom of a gravel pit near the entrance to campus, and I wanted to see if there was anything left of the pit. Because I’m experienced with many different kinds of natural phenomena, I initially wondered if there wasn’t a natural explanation for her distressed behavior. I thought maybe there might be an insect nest or an infestation of small animals at the bottom of the pit that she might have disturbed, so I decided to check it out in my free time.
After the RA checked me in and I tossed my luggage into Jackson’s dorm, I packed a small backpack with essentials: water, sunscreen, energy bars, mini first aid kit, some rope, a utility tool, a flashlight, and a lightweight jacket. Then I headed out towards the pit.
The first thing I noticed was how much smaller the pit seemed. According to the eyewitness description of the incident, Paula was running up and down the side of a deep gravel pit, but what lay in front of me now was something much more shallow. I walked down into the center of what was left of the pit, but I could easily see over the edges. The small, dark fragments of rock crunched and ground together under my hiking boots, and the slowly sinking midday sun bounced off of the remnants of white snow around me. It was an unusually sunny day for winter, and the snow was, curiously, letting up for my visit. But the good luck for me ran out here—there seemed to be nothing to investigate at this location. My hopes of finding any evidence of insect or pest infestation that could have disturbed the girl were dashed, maybe buried several feet underground.
I lingered awhile, kicking at the bits of gravel in the small pit. I watched the small rocks scatter over the rest of the gravel, hitting up against the edge of the pit and rolling back down a few inches. I turned to go, but stopped. Maybe it was a trick of my eye, the sun reflecting harshly off of the snow and glinting in my sunglasses, causing me to not see clearly. I walked to the edge of the pit and kicked some more gravel at the side. The small rocks skipped across the uneven surface of the gravel pile, and scattered up the edge of the pit, farther than gravity should allow them to travel. I kicked more, and it happened again. My heart started beating faster.
I crouched down and picked up a small stone. I rolled it gently across the gravel, softly enough that it started to slow when it reached the incline of the side of the pit. I watched, astounded, as the rock slowly rolled uphill about a foot before coming to a stop. I gave a shout of excitement and jumped to my feet.
As I stood up straight I nearly fell back down. In an instant, my hearing seemed to go and I felt an overwhelming sense of claustrophobia. I spun around, thinking someone must be behind me, messing with me, but the sensation of closeness stayed pressing at my back. I spun around again, searching for an explanation. My head was fuzzy. I heard my footsteps, overwhelmingly loud, and I couldn’t hear anything else, almost as if my range of hearing was limited to my immediate surroundings. Like I was trapped in the pit. As soon as those words flashed through my head, the claustrophobia overwhelmed me, pushing up against the very air around my body. The silence built up inside my ears until all I could hear was my muffled footsteps, my desperate breathing, and the blood rushing faster and faster through my body.
I lunged for the edge, clambering up the side as fast as I could. Instantly upon passing over the edge the sounds of the late afternoon bore down on my ears. I stumbled and covered my ears, the chirping of the birds and rustling leaves almost too loud for me to bear.
It’s not that I was scared. Obviously, I was a little shaken up. As I hastened back towards Jackson’s dorm, I tried to rationalize what had just happened to me. Maybe I hadn’t drank enough water and I simply became dizzy. Maybe it was altitude sickness. Maybe a strange bug had bitten me and I temporarily lost my bearings. Nothing quite made sense. I tried to push it from my mind and focus on having a good first day, because soon I would be meeting Jackson’s college buddies.
When I got back to the dorm, Jackson was waiting for me. Fresh from the shower, his hair was damp and he was putting on a clean t-shirt. Pulling me into a hug, he expressed his excitement over my visit, asked me about my flight, what I thought about the campus—all the preliminary niceties. Internally, I breathed a sigh of relief. Even if he noticed, he didn’t pry and try to ask me about my slightly shaking hands, my pale face, or the vague disconnectedness with which I answered his questions.
That night eased my worries slightly. I ended up meeting Jackson’s group of friends and, together, we ventured into downtown Bennington. We hit a few bars and chilled at some of the many breweries in town. Live music, good company, and many, many beers did wonders on my nerves. By the end of the night, I had completely forgotten all about my encounter in the gravel pit. Jackson’s friends were nice guys, and I was too busy feeling proud about my best friend coming out of his shell in college. When he left, I had my doubts, but it was crystal clear that Jackson was really coming into himself at this school.
The festivities continued for the next few days: the guys were stoked to be done with their final exams and excited to connect with Jackson’s old friend, so we spent our time drinking and hanging out, bumping music and generally having a blast. It was almost enough for me to forget about one of the very reasons I was excited to be in Bennington in the first place.
It’s been a few days since that incident. I had even almost started to feel better about the whole thing. Maybe it was a mistake to poke around in old history, and maybe I should just focus on living my own life and fulfilling my own passions, working to heal nature as best as I can. But now Jackson and his friends want to go on a hike, and I’m starting to feel that same claustrophobia creeping back in. What the hell is out there, and why do I feel like I shouldn’t be messing with it?
Jackson chose the hike, not me. It was like him; he was the researcher, he was the one who looked at details, so he suggested we hike on the Long Trail. It intersected with the Appalachian Trail, and maybe I wasn’t paying attention when Jackson explained this to me, because it didn’t raise any alarms about the missing persons cases. Paula Welden went missing on the Long Trail, sure—but she wasn’t with a group of capable college guys like I was.
We packed some backpacks, crushed a beer or two for celebratory sakes, and set off on the trail. I let myself feel excited as we stomped through the trees, Jackson and his friends decked out in their matching red Bennington shirts from graduation. The hike was long. It was tedious. I don’t know when I first started noticing the weird aspects around us until about an hour in. The others didn’t pay any mind to these things, but I saw them: leaves drifting in the air with no breeze, snowflakes trapped in patches of sunlight, floating but unmoving, and that tree. It was a towering douglas fir, half-dead and reaching for the afternoon sun with bare branches. Each time I looked over my shoulder to check for hikers behind us or glanced ahead to see what awaited us, it was there. At first I assumed my eyes were playing tricks on me. After all, we had been hiking for a few hours.
Only when we stopped for a breather and Jackson pointed at a nearby stream did the weird things become too much for me. We were hiking on an incline, and we were exhausted, but when Jackson knelt beside this stream, it was flowing uphill. By then I was a little panicked. I freaked out, telling them that we needed to head back. Who cares if we hadn’t reached the halfway point yet? Was there even a halfway point? It felt like we had been walking for miles!
One of Jackson’s buddies opened up a map of the trail on his phone, and it was blank. He had service and bars, but the map was just…gone. Shocked with sudden fear, we immediately turned and headed back down the path. The sky darkened within minutes of us retracing our steps. Somehow, night was falling, despite us beginning the hike only a few hours prior. I tried to point it out, pulling Jackson aside when we slowed our pace to pass around a bottle of water. But Jackson was terrified and unfocused, and when I asked him what was wrong, we realized that one member of our five-person group was missing. How had we not noticed?
So, we made a U-turn and headed back up the mountain. Twenty minutes later, we found his torn university shirt. I turned the red fabric over in my hands, panicked and bewildered. When I looked up to scan our surroundings, I saw that same Douglas fir directly to my left. I was shocked, and the rest of the group must have noticed. We looked at each other and saw the panic rising on our faces. What the hell was happening?
I only had one goal at this point: we had to get down the mountain to call for help.
We decided to do our best to follow the trail on the way we came up, but only once daylight broke; it was difficult to make out the trail in the dark cover of the night, so I insisted it would be too dangerous. Someone could fall and get seriously injured, we could all get separated in the dark, or worse. So we did our best to hunker down and build a makeshift shelter to wait out the night, but it wasn’t easy. I can only describe the sounds we heard as otherworldly. Despite the lack of animals in the woods, nature seemed to be alive around us. The clicking of bugs kept me wide awake, but the noises were louder and deeper than I had ever heard. The baying of giant wolves, so close I imagined them coming up directly behind us. The snuffling of something in the underbrush, but from a cavernous creature larger than any moose could ever be.
Where had these animals been in the daytime? Why did it feel like they were surrounding us now?
I don’t know how I ever fell asleep, but when I awoke in the morning, the sun was beating down on us. From the sheen of sweat on my forehead to the dreadful pit in my stomach, I could tell something was horribly wrong.
When I scrambled to my feet and glanced around the area, I realized that only Jackson and I remained at our site. It was us, the clothes on our backs, and the demure amount of leftover supplies in our pockets: keys, gum wrappers, half-eaten power bars, and anything else that was ultimately unhelpful. We had been stranded on the forest floor, us against nature, as if something had swooped in from above and whisked Jackson’s friends under the pitch-black cover of the night.
I frantically took in our surroundings, peering into the bushes and pushing through thorny shrubbery. There were no tracks, no drag marks. Not even broken branches. I told Jackson we had to get out of there, and fast. I knew we needed to find the closest trailhead and book it down the mountain. Jackson ran so fast he nearly chipped a tooth on a steep hill. He was trying to keep up with me since I was faster by a long shot. All that sports stuff in high school paid off in the moment, so I almost felt bad leaving him in the dust. I called back over my shoulder to him every minute or so, making sure he was there.
He stuck with me for the most part. His t-shirt got torn by overhanging branches at one point, leaving a nasty scrape almost as red as the decimated fabric. I found myself struggling to remember if he was wearing that shirt to begin with, back when we started.
Then I decided I was losing it. It was like a fight against nature, Jackson and me against the blaring sun and sloping trail. Eventually, Jackson starts glaring menacingly at the passing scenery, cursing loudly and deliriously at everything surrounding us.
When we stumbled upon a trail marker, we barely had enough energy to celebrate. While we caught our breath, I tried to calm Jackson down. Something told me that cursing out Mother Nature wasn’t the best idea right now. Whatever was sicking the elements on us wouldn’t appreciate the nasty things he was saying about them. But he was terrified, and nothing I said could slap any reason into him. I had to lead us to safety, get us out of here.
Suddenly, I heard a sound in the distance. But unlike everything else we had heard so far, this one was man made. Jackson heard it too, and started yelling about a helicopter. He made a break off to the left, towards the sound, and I bolted after him. Somehow, he burst out into a tiny clearing.
Ripping off his red Bennington shirt, he started calling out and waving it in the air like a rescue flag. He jumped and shouted, but as the helicopter got closer, the unbelievable happened. The clearing started shrinking, tree branches reaching from either side to close the gap and obscure us from the view of the pilot. Jackson screamed in fury, cursing the forest like never before.
Then the chopper must have been lowering down towards the treelike because the wind picked up, blowing in circles around us like the blades were inches from our heads, faster and faster, more violent by the second.
The brush beneath our feet blew up in the air along with the topsoil and dead leaves, obscuring our vision. We could hear each other gasping for breath, trying to keep the debris out of our eyes and coughing. I flung my arms out into the space around me, calling for my best friend and reaching out for his hands. But then I felt something shift. The decaying leaves around me smelled stronger. The wind became more vicious. The earth trembled beneath my feet, and I thought I felt something looming above me, breathing down my neck but also looking straight into my unseeing eyes.
Then it clicked. Jackson's red shirt, the gravel pit, Paula's erratic behavior, the other missing hikers...something was picking these people off, luring them deeper into the woods where they were sure to never be seen again. Did the color red cause whatever it was to literally see red, like a sick, twisted joke? Like a giant bull in front of a matador? What kind of creature could it be? Such a stealthy hunter, a commanding presence that made man tremble at the sensation of its mere aura...I couldn't even think about it without snapping my mind.
Before the flurry of leaves and moist earth settled back onto the ground, I knew Jackson was gone. I knew the chopper hadn’t seen us and that I was on my own now. I tried not to panic as I felt like every hidden eye in the forest was staring me down, sizing me up. I took off blindly, but where to, I didn’t know. After what seemed like hours of desperately sprinting, I saw a pile of rocks in the distance. Shelter, I thought, and decided to rest there for a minute to get my wits back about me.
Then I had an idea. With what little juice I had in my phone and whatever cell service luck would afford me, I knew I had to send out a warning. For some reason, I didn’t think about myself. I didn’t think about dying, disappearing, or whatever had happened to my friends. If the nature around me would be the thing to end my life, so be it. I had decided to dedicate my life to nature long ago: to save it from my fellow man, to preserve its beauty, and to keep it out of the wrong hands, the people that wanted to use its power for evil and to bring about the harm of those around them. I know it sounds ridiculous to be thinking about when my life was at stake, but I knew it was what I needed to do.
From my makeshift hiding spot in the rocks, I began furiously typing my story with what little battery I had left on my phone. When my hands started cramping, I used the voice option. I didn’t care. I just had to get my story out there.
For an hour , I’d been trying to put it all down in words. I couldn't believe my luck, that my battery hadn’t run out yet.
I had almost gone to the end when I felt the same creeping silence begin to close in on me. It was as if the forest was falling silent around me, and that silence was racing in on all sides, but it was different from when I was in the gravel pit. There was more to the sensation this time, not just the sinking, breathless feeling and the loss of hearing.
Somewhere deep within the forest, but at the same time, only miles away, I heard an awful rumbling sound, something I’ve never heard before. Nothing like the helicopter, not even the giant animals I was convinced I had heard in the night. I can't even think of a word to describe it, but it filled me with a frantic kind of dread that I’ve never felt before. I feel it in the ground. My entire body wants to run as fast as I can, but it’s like I’m glued to the ground. I taste metal in my mouth like maybe I bit my cheek or the dirt from the wind or I bit on a rock, I spit and I can’t get it out. I’m going to open an app and copy and paste it so people can know while I still can type I’m shaking so hard they have to know.
And the smell I’m smelling it’s like fruit that’s gone ripe, but it keeps getting more ripe, a sickly sweetness that keeps building mixed with the smell of the richest earth imaginable.
This is happening now, I’m smelling this now and It’s it’s like I’m trapped under the shadow of some thing bigger something that’s taking the shadow away from the trees and I can’t see the shadow of the trees anymore and the ground around me is trembling. It’s like I can hear the trees calling out to whatever it is, that’s walking towards me or flying I can’t tell, everything is stretching and growing out towards me. No behind me above me something is coming. I’m I feel better right I feel better than I have in days or however long I’ve been out here I’m not thirsty anymore. I’m not hungry anymore. I feel fuller stronger smarter. My mind is overloading. I’m thinking of 1 million things like I don’t know if I can speak anymore it’s like, it’s like I’m fruit like I’m a ripening on the vine and this giant wings beating above me and the smell is too much I
submitted by Critical_Oil_6001
to nosleep [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:22 Banned4lies I want to get started but money is tight and entry seems steep
This is going to be abit of a rant and the beginning will tie into aquascaping i promise.... So my neighbor died... she was a nice old woman that had lost her husband five years prior. Her husband kept his yard in a style that I would describe as american bonsai. The bushes were amazing... my wife looked after her and we knew her families history.. the history of the house.. the trees. Well the house was sold to someone turning it into a rental property, and we watched them cut all of her trees down. These trees were 60 years old and styled. The house had character. It was devastating to both me and my wife... honestly its odd to look out the window and get emotional about someone elses trees but here we are crying over a bunch of wood in a yard. That night at around 2am I was smoking a bowl on my patio and just shaking my head about a yard filled with dead trees and it occured to me that some of the wood from those trees would make for good hardscape. Ironically I had learned about hardscape by accident while watching a video about aquascaping a few days before. So I ran across the street and grabbed the wood that I could find and brought it into my yard for safekeeping. I watched another youtube video... then another... iwagumi style.. dutch style... water parameters.... CO2 injection ( are you fucking sereous?!), substrate... low tech.. high tech... I'm swimming in alot of ideas and knowledge and my ADHD is sifting through it all as best it can but now its time to make some decisions. I'm thinking I want to do a 14 gallon tank link is below. I like the idea of filterless but know it might be steep to go that route right away. I have maybe 300 dollars to get a tank and some plants.... i dont think fish will be until a month or two because of "cycling?". I dont want to kill a bunch of fish I buy right away... and plants for that matter. I figured the 14 gallon was a good place to start. maybe 5 neon tetras and a betta? if thats reasonable. Bettas are territorial bastards from what Ive read.. so maybe the tetras alone or a betta alone. If someone could give me some links for recommendations to fill out my buying list. As far as plants I would want to go with something that is hearty, and I like the idea of my aquascape looking very mossy. Other than that I have way to many ideas of what I could do but sometimes thats the biggest problem. Anyways thanks for reading. https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostore/product/aqueon-frameless-cube-aquarium-14-gallon-3112905?store_code=2522&mr:device=c&mr:adType=local&cm_mmc=PSH%7cGGL%7cCAL%7cSBU05%7cSH14%7c0%7cpj2yd2ya9fYeSd4g5vqURT%7c58700007475749903%7cPRODUCT_GROUP%7c0%7c0%7cpla-1458631563515%7c124287160970%7c15108968159&gclid=CjwKCAjwm4ukBhAuEiwA0zQxk1Mz1VuxAmQmqcx0C4HC_oE-zQr9Hxbp7XzZfZbtBROPexxgAQ6y_xoC8UUQAvD_BwE&gclsrc=aw.ds
submitted by Banned4lies
to aquascaping [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 06:22 GuyOnTheMike The craziest game of the 2023 season occured in the Pioneer League tonight: A 22-20 slugfest with a LOT to unpack
The chaotic, beautiful boxscore
The Grand Junction Jackalopes rallied to defeat the Northern Colorado Owlz 22-20 on Friday night. Some of the highlights:
- GJ rallied to tie after being down 11-6...only to allow 7 runs in the 8th and 2 in the 9th
- Grand Junction then scored 11 runs in the bottom of the 9th to walk it off
- The Jackalopes hit 6 homers, two of which came from Ron Washington Jr. (no, not the son of that Ron Washington), who was 5-5 with 7 RBI
- Northern Colorado's Abdel Guadalupe was 5-7 with 8 RBI and hit for the cycle (with an extra double)...in a losing effort
- Grand Junction had three pitchers allow at least five runs, allowed 19 hits and 10 walks...and still won
- The teams combined for 42 runs, 38 hits, 16 walks, 8 homers, and 18 extra-base hits
- The game took 4 hours, 16 minutes to finish
submitted by GuyOnTheMike
to baseball [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:59 Tricky-Action-660 I'm afraid I already met the love of my life and I'm never really going to fall in love with anyone else again.
I know the title sounds dramatic, and I know it's not the end of the world if it ends up being true. It's just really sad to think about. I met my (27f) partner (37m) "Mike" four years ago and immediately fell hard. For a long time I just brushed the feelings off as new relationship energy. I was young, and got excited about any new relationship. But this feeling lasted for months, and every time we were together, I left feeling giddier and more lovedrunk than ever. And after a year, I finally admitted it to myself. I was in love, and maybe for the first time. I didn't tell him I loved him, not at first. If I kept it to myself, it didn't have to be real. He couldn't break my heart if he didn't know he had it, right? But it slipped out a few months later, when we were saying goodnight to each other. It was a casual "I love you," like you say to your family when you get off the phone, but from that point on, I didn't keep it a secret anymore. I loved him, and he loved me. But I still hate saying it. I hate saying it, because there's this invisible countdown clock to the end of our relationship as we know it. There is no happily ever after for us. I get to love him for another year, maybe five, maybe ten. But there's no growing old together. There's no moving in together, no meeting the in-laws, no marriage, no children, no building a life together. I don't know if I even want those things. But if I did, it would be with him.
When we met, we both had primary partners. I had a boyfriend of two years, and he had a girlfriend of ten years. I have since broken up with that primary and haven't seriously dated anyone else. Mike is still with his primary girlfriend, of course, and their relationship is so beautiful and I like her a lot and I think they are perfect together. They spent their formative years together. They became adults together and built a life together and shared experiences that I could never understand. This post isn't about her. Even if she were out of the picture, it wouldn't really change anything. The fact is, someday life is going to take us on separate paths. Neither of us have roots in this town where we live, and both of us are expecting major life changes within the next 1-5 years. If I get a job offer in another state, I'm leaving, and he isn't coming with me, and vice versa. Of course this wouldn't mean we never talk to each other again. I expect we would keep in touch, maybe check in with a text every couple of months. But it would mean no more cuddling on the couch every Wednesday night. No more stopping by with soup when I'm sick. No more weekend bike rides and no more last minute invites to the bar.
I've known this and understood this from the minute our relationship began. It was always meant to be temporary, short-term even. What bothers me is that I'm pretty sure I'm never going to feel this way about someone again. Believe me, I've tried. I've dated a lot in the past four years, and I have met so many interesting, kind, beautiful people. I've had flings that lasted a couple of months, and I have friends who I hook up with every once in a while. But I have never felt about anyone the way I feel about Mike, not even close. Sometimes I think it would be easier if I had never met Mike--then I would just think the lukewarm feelings I have about everyone else were as good as it gets. The way they sing about love in songs? The way it's described in books and poetry? I could go on imagining that those were exaggerations, or that I just wasn't the sort of person to get swept up in some epic romance. But I HAVE met Mike, and I HAVE known love. Now when I hear someone singing about love, I get it. I understand how it fills you up and makes you want to explode. I understand wanting to yell from the rooftops because you just can't contain your feelings. And I'm afraid that this is it for me. People talk about soulmates, they talk about finding "the one," and I used to think that was stupid because there are so many people on this planet that are amazing in so many different ways, and there are so many ways and reasons to fall in love, but after four years of trying, I'm beginning to think this is it. I found The One. And maybe I'm lucky, because if it really is so hard to find someone that you truly connect with, most people probably never find that kind of connection. But all I can think is how devastating it will be once we've separated, because I'll know how good it can get and I'll know what I'm missing out on.
submitted by Tricky-Action-660
to polyamory [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:57 RegExrBot [Link in Image Caption] Action Figure: Five Nights at Freddys - Freddy (Orange Glow) (Walmart Exclusive) now available at Walmart
2023.06.10 05:54 DnDBambi Random Nighttime Wilderness Encounter Table
| || | submitted by DnDBambi to UnearthedArcana [link] [comments]
So I'm running SKT and they have a nicely detailed random encounter table for day time travel, but I also really wanted something for the nighttime while the party are trying to safely rest. So I made this!
I added a few unique ideas/suggestions I'd seen around the internet while also creating a few of my own. I had my own party in mind for this (4 x Lv. 6) but I'm hoping it's universal enough to adapt for any party!
Feel free to use and let me know what you think :)
Random Nighttime Wilderness Encounter Table
- At the beginning of each night/long rest, roll a d20. On a result of 12-20 a nighttime encounter occurs. Roll a d100 and consult the table based on the party's current location
- Roll a d4 (reroll 4s) to determine if the encounter occurs on the 1st, 2nd, or 3rd watch of the night
- Once they have their first nighttime encounter, the d20 range shrinks by two for every future nighttime encounter thereafter until they reach the next settlement, upon which, the range resets. This is to prevent there being an encounter every single night they're on the road and not bogging down gameplay. Feel free to adjust these DCs if you want less or more random encounters.
- After first nighttime encounter, new range = 14-20
- After second nighttime encounter, new range = 16-20
- After third nighttime encounter, new range = 18-20
- After four nighttime encounter (and every encounter after) a Nat20 must be rolled to receive a new encounter
Encounter Table Notes: Abominable Yeti:
- A single abominable yeti ambushes the party hungering for flesh and blood. If the party manage to defeat this yeti, there is a 30% chance that 1d3 regular yetis show up after battle, drawn in by the sounds of combat and the scent of blood
- You can choose between bandits or barbarians for this encounter based on the location and frequency of previous encounters
- 1 bandit captain and 3d6+2 bandits
- Mounted on riding horses
- 25% chance they attack without warning
- Promises the party not to attack if they 'pay a toll' (no less than 100gp of treasure)
- Is this a potential way to introduce the 'Happy Fun Ball'?
- Treasure: Each bandit carries a pouch containing 1d10gp. The bandit captain’s pouch holds 2d10gp and 1d6 gems worth 100gp each
- Uthgardt Barbarians:
- Hostile group of Uthgardt barbarians made up of 4d6 tribal warriors, and 1 Uthgardt shaman (Appendix C). If the total number rolled is great than 20, add 1d3 berserkers and a tribal chieftain (berserker w 90hp)
- If dealing with the Gray Wolf tribe, use the werewolf stat block for all berserkers and chieftains (+90hp) and add 1d4 wolves as animal companions
- Uthgardt Barbarian General Info
- Black-haired and blue-eyed people
- Take their name from Uthgar Gardolfsson, a hero chief who battled giants and conquered much of the North before ascending to godhood
- Currently 11 tribes scattered across the north
- They speak Bothii (their own language) and most speak common
- Their spirit mounds are sacred as it's a place where tribe members gather to revere Uthgar, honour their ancestors, make sacrifices to their totem animal spirit, and choose a new Great Chief
- Uthgardt fear magic so much so that they attempt to kill and dismember any spellcasters they meet
- Tribal shamans aren't attacked because their power comes from spirits of their dead ancestors
- Tribes will unite against a common enemy, like a giant (whom they hate most of all)
- Each tribe consists of 1 Great Chief, 2-5 chieftains, and 1-3 shamans depending on the size of the tribe
- Use the "Reghed Chieftain" stat block for a Great Chief
- Uthgardt Tribes and Locations
- Black Lion Tribe
- Northern Silver Marches and the Druarwood
- Spirit mound - Beorunna's Well
- Great Chief - Stellok Kolraavi (male - wears armour made of orc hide)
- Shaman - Tysis Kolraavi (Stellok's younger sister)
- Hate diplomacy and civilisation
- Avoids settlements in the Silver Marches
- Black Raven Tribe
- Icy foothills west of Mirabar including the ice lakes and Spine of the World north of Mirabar
- Spirit mound - Raven Rock
- Great Chief - Ojin Voninsdottir (female - orc-skull helm)
- Prey on caravans travelling via Northern Means or Blackford Road
- Often ride Giant Vultures into battle
- Blue Bear Tribe
- Believed to be extinct but have been spotted throughout the Delimbiyr Vale (from the Nether Mountains to the northern tip of High Moor)
- Spirit mound - Stone Stand
- Great Chief - Kriga Moonmusk (female - old and travels in a fur-draped chair carried by 4 tribal warriors)
- Stays hidden while travelling to preserve the myth of their extinction
- Elk Tribe
- Wanders the Evermoors and the plains between Flint Rock and the Dessarin River
- Spirit mound - Flint Rock
- Great Chief - Rond Vaarson (male - old)
- Rond has spilled so much blood in his past, he no longer craves it
- Gray Wolf Tribe
- Located throughout the North, as far west as the Sword Coast and as far east as the Delimbiyr Vale
- Spirit mound - None
- Great Chief - Recently slain Syken Nightblaze
- Syken was slain by adventurers from Neverwinter
- His daughter, Envir Sykensdottir, now controls the pack and plans to attack Neverwinter to prove she should be named the next Great Chief of the tribe
- Potentially run a surprise encounter if the party ever goes to Neverwinter
- The tribe roams in packs with ordinary wolves
- Will hunt down and kill those who survive their attacks to prevent the spread of lycanthropy to non-tribal members
- The only members of the tribe who possess lycanthropy are the chieftains and berserkers. The rest of the tribe are regular tribal warriors
- In an encounter have all barbarians start out in human form, then have them use their 'Shapechanger' action on their first turn to turn into a Hybrid or Wolf form and freak the party out
- Lycanthropy Cure: Can be cured with a 'Remove Curse' or 'Greater Restoration' spell
- Great Worm Tribe
- Based themselves at Great Worm Cavern and strike out occasionally to defend their territory (surrounding mountains, Feel Pass, Frost Hills, Lurkwood, and the northern reaches of the Silver Marches)
- Spirit mound - Great Worm Cavern
- Great Chief - Wormblod (male - brutal and hoards treasure)
- Venture into the Crags and its southern plains when food is scarce
- Griffon Tribe
- Located throughout the North, as far west as the Sword Coast and as far east as the Silver Marches. Never going further south than Triboar and Yartar in the Dessarin Valley
- Spirit mound - Shining White
- Great Chief - Halric Bonesnapper
- Tribe is dwindling as they have made too many enemies of late (still 300 strong though)
- Different from all other tribes as they have established a permanent settlement (Griffon's Nest)
- Red Tiger Tribe
- Found throughout the Silver Marches but have recently begun moving into its surrounding forests, including elf-controlled regions of the High Forest
- They are trying to find the Grandfather Tree and lay claim to it
- Spirit mound - Beorunna's Well
- Great Chief - Seriska Hungermaw (female - ruthless yet cautious)
- Often attack settlements in the Silver Marches and prey on caravans travelling on the roads
- Skilled at avoiding heavily fortified keeps
- Even known to attack boats on the Rauvin River from time to time
- Sky Pony Tribe
- Found near the base of the mountains in the Silver Marches
- Spirit mound - One Stone
- Great Chief - Arnzan Vashk (male - orc spearhead sticking out of his chest and he attempts to hide the pain)
- The tip of the spear is very close to piercing his heart and killing him
- Was wounded during the War of the Silver Marches
- His rivals are circling and preparing to unseat him
- Thunderbeast Tribe
- Currently hiding in the depths of Lurkwood preparing for a 'stampede' through the Surbrin Hills and the Dessarin Valley to the south
- Spirit mound - Morgur's Mound (hasn't been visited in years)
- Great Chief - Harthulk Hornspear (male - towering man with a terrible scowl and cracked, tough skin like dinosaur leather)
- Their stampede won't stop until their people or their enemies are dead
- Tree Ghost Tribe
- Share the High Forest with the native elves
- Spirit mound - Grandfather Tree
- Great Chief - Boorvald Orcbane (male - honourable and a protector)
- Declared themselves the protectors of the Grandfather Tree after years of conflict with other tribes and the elves of the High Forest
- Rarely seen outside of the forest
- Boorvald hunts orcs and frequently launches attacks against the Iceshield orc-holds along the western edge of High Forest
- Boorvald has 6 sons and 3 daughters, each of whom was given an "Oathbow" from the tribe's elf neighbours as a gift of friendship
- The tribe contains tribal warriors from other tribes who came to the Grandfather Tree, gained enlightenment, and forsook their allegiances to pledge to help the Tree Ghosts protect the Grandfather Tree
- Depending on the location, this can be represented as bioluminescent lights or more of a aurora borealis in the night sky
- The party, or person on watch, notices a faint glow coming from nearby in the camp. A small pond (or tree/shrub/etc) is emitting a faint, beautiful glow that seems to be a wonder of nature
- Describe how the lights beautifully dance and shimmer in the night
- The effect is harmless and the party can spend as much or as little time engaging with it as they want
- 2d4+1 vine blights and 2d4+1 needle blights attack the party in the night
- The vine blights move in close and camouflage using their False Appearance ability. Once they're within 20ft, they run forward and use their Entangling Plants ability to subdue the party
- The needle blights then move within 30ft and release a volley of needles at the party from a distance
- Alternatively, the party may happen to set up camp in a congregation of unmoving vine blights who are relying on their False Appearance to strike when the party is caught off-guard. The needle blights join in later in the combat
- A single bodak is drawn to the party's campsite by the light/noise, following its mission from Orcus to spread death across the Material Plane
- Any non-war trained animals will flee right before this encounter takes place
- If it fits in your narrative, the bodak can be a fallen NPC that one of the players used to know. It is seeking out all allies and enemies from its past life to wipe them from existence
- Increase the HP if a single bodak doesn't pose much of a challenge
- 3d4 dire wolves encircle and ambush the party at night
- The wolves won't attack outright. They will surround and then slowly close in on the party, giving anyone a chance to do something that might scare them off before combat begins (PC Intimidation check vs Wolves Insight check)
- Potentially nominate a pack leader that will have an impact on how this plays out
- If the party don't do anything or fails to intimidate the wolves, they will attack
- If things aren't going well for the party, you can have the wolves' survival instinct kick in if their numbers are reduced to less than the number of still-threatening PCs
- 1d4+2 displacer beasts ambush the party either for food or just general sport
- One displacer beast might lash out at the party in an attempt to draw them away from the group to a location where the rest of the pack are waiting for a bloodier ambush
- 1d4 ghosts appear and attack the party
- If a 1 is rolled, a solitary, sad-looking ghost appears in the middle of their camp and sings a haunting song, then walks to where its grave is marked by a filthy stone. If the party ignore the ghost or leave the grave alone, nothing happens and the ghost remains suspended in the air looking at the grave until the party leaves. It they clean the grave site out of respect for the dead, the ghost disappears and turns into a shower of 777 silver pieces. If they desecrate or disrespect the grave for some reason, it attacks
- If it attacks, bump its HP up to 60 so it poses somewhat of a challenge
- 1d4+4 ghouls attack the party led by 1 ghast
- The ghast will give orders to the ghouls to attack who it feels is the strongest party member
- If ghouls are attacked while feasting on a paralysed creature, they will drag their prey their full movement (half speed) away while also continuing to use their bite on their paralysed victim
Magical Glowing Mushrooms:
- 1d4+1 giant constrictor snakes slither into the campsite and attempt to snap up a tasty meal
- You can have the snakes appear and pause, waiting to see the party's reaction, to give your PCs a chance to do something that might prevent this from being a combat encounter
- Tasha's Cauldron of Everything - Magic Mushrooms (pg. 166)
- The party stumbles across a collection of magic mushrooms near their campsite, radiating this magical glow
- Those proficient in Medicine, Nature, or Survival can surmise that these are not naturally forming mushrooms and with a DC12 roll, can recall stories of magical mushrooms and how some can save lives or bestow unusual powers when consumed
- If a mushroom is eaten, roll a d10 to determine its effects:
- 1: The creature’s skin turns an unusual colour. Roll a d4:
- 1 - Purple with yellow splotches
- 2 - Bright orange with tiger stripes
- 3 - Tree-frog green with red squiggles
- 4 - Hot pink with yellow spots
- This change is permanent unless removed by a Greater Restoration spell or similar magic.
- 2: The creature gains the enlarge or reduce effect (50 percent chance of either) of the Enlarge/Reduce spell for 1 hour.
- 3: The creature regains 5d8 + 20 hit points.
- 4: Vocally, the creature can only cluck and croon like a chicken. The creature can also understand and speak to chickens. This curse lasts for 1 hour unless ended by a Remove Curse spell or similar magic.
- 5: The creature can understand and speak all languages for 1d4 days.
- 6: The creature gains the benefits of the Telepathy spell for the next 24 hours.
- 7: The creature gains the benefits of the Speak with Plants spell for 8 hours.
- 8: The creature immediately casts the Time Stop spell, requiring no components. Constitution is the spellcasting ability for this spell.
- 9: The creature immediately casts the Detect Thoughts spell, requiring no components. Constitution is the spellcasting ability for this spell.
- 10: Magical mists pour out of the creature’s eyes and ears, acting as a Fog Cloud spell for 1 hour that is centred on the creature and moves with it.
- An old halfling woman with a small glaive will approach the party's campsite looking for a place to rest and some company to talk to
- The glaive is a custom weapon made for a halfling that she's had since she was a young woman. She's pretty handy with it but getting quite slow in her older age. It's her only form of protection as she travels
- The old woman is really an oni who has used it's Change Shape ability to be able to get closer to its prey
- When the oni feels the party is no longer believing its lies or has completely let their guard down, it will attack
- This attack may begin with a Cone of Cold to surprise the party, and then on its next turn it will transform into its true giant form. Or it could also start with the oni transforming prior to combat, then on its first turn casting Invisibility on itself to create a sense of fear amongst the party
- A loud, deep hooting sound can be heard throughout the night, not close but not too far from the campsite. The hooting sounds like it comes from something much louder than a regular owl
- Players who made a successful DC12 Perception check, notice off in the distance a pack of 5 owlbears slowly moving through the terrain in single-file
- There is a large owlbear at the head of the line, and another large owlbear bringing up the rear. In the middle of them are three smaller offspring
- They don't appear to be hunting at this moment, just moving from A to B
- Unless the party does something to draw the pack's attention, they will move on into the night
- 1d4+1 hunting owlbears will spring into the party's campsite, hunting them for food
- If a total of 5 is achieved and you feel this encounter is way too deadly for your group, have the hunting pack be a family made up of two adult owlbears and three younger offspring (40hp) who are hunting for their first time (no multiattack)
- If an offspring is killed, the parents will fight to the death with unbridled fury seeking vengeance
- If both parents are killed off, the offspring will flee
- If only 2 owlbears are rolled and you feel this encounter too simple, max out their hit points (91hp)
- A glimmering, white pegasus descends from the sky and lands not far from the party's campsite, looking for a place to drink, eat, or temporarily rest
- If this occurs along a road/trail, the pegasus won't land, but will instead gracefully soar past the party, basking in the night air
- Pegasi are usually quite jumpy, so will immediately take off into the sky if any loud noises are made or it is attacked
- However, if a good-aligned character can quietly approach and succeed on a DC15 Animal Handling check, the intelligent creature will stay grounded and watch the character as it approaches
- Narrate a peaceful interaction between the two before the pegasus takes its leave and flies off into the night
- If a character tries to mount the pegasus they will need to succeed on a DC25 Animal Handling check
- A failure will result in the pegasus bucking them and flying off
- A success, and the pegasus will just stand there, MAYBE briefly trot around, before indicating for the character to get off and then saying goodbye and flying off
- 1 revenant stumbles into the party's campsite, appearing initially like a zombie, but will begin speaking to the party. Very much unlike a zombie.
- The revenant says he has come to seek justice for the wrongs the party did to him, killing him in such a brutal manner and taking the life of his greatest love, Kella. The party will then see past the unfamiliar face and recognise him as the slain leader of the Seven Snakes, Xolkin
- As Xolkin has sworn vengeance on the party, he can now only be completely destroyed by either using a Wish spell when his soul is bodiless, the party just straight-up dying, or the party survives for over a year from when the vengeance was enacted. After one of these has occurred, the Xolkin's body will crumble to dust and his soul will fade into the afterlife
- If Xolkin can't beat them in this first encounter, next time he appears, it will be with weapons and backup (spectres, wights, ghasts, etc). He won't quit until he is successful, making sure each future encounter is harder and more challenging
- The clouds final erupt and the remainder of the night is filled with thundering rain and high winds
- Rain can be replaced with a blizzard if the party is in the upper mountains or far-north sections of the continent
- Unless one of the party members has a way to avoid/negate the rain and wind (such as Leomund's Tiny Hut for example), the party has a very restless nights sleep
- They gain the effects of a Long Rest but everyone also gains one level of Exhaustion and cannot recover any previous levels of exhaustion
- A single wight leads an undead army to attack the party. The army is made up of 2d6 zombies and 1 ogre zombie
- If the number of zombies rolled is less than 6, replace the single ogre zombie with 1d4 ogre zombies
- The wight will send the horde of zombies in first while it attacks from range to begin with, then moving in closer for melee
- A figure will emerge out of the darkness, staggering a little. They make no effort to stealth either. They are friendly and will comply with whatever reasonable requests the cautious PCs make
- They will reveal themselves to be a vampire, in dire need of blood. They will ask for a donation, but if refused, will walk away disappointed
- If the player does contribute blood, the vampire will thank them, and next time this encounter is rolled, the vampire may have a gift for them (magic item, gold/platinum, jewels, etc)
- The player may choose to drain some blood into a vial or pot for the vampire to then drink, or they may choose to let the vampire bite them. Regardless of the way, they will take 1d6 piercing/slashing damage (based on how they draw the blood), then 3d6 necrotic damage, and their max HP is reduced by that amount until the end of a long rest
- If concerns are raised, the vampire will assure them that a simple bite isn't enough to turn someone. They must be killed with a bite and then buried in the ground to rise as a vampire
- If the party is very brazen and choose to attack the vampire, it is the DM's choice whether the vampire straight away flees, or decides to bite a character to take some blood by force to teach them a lesson for their rudeness, then flee
- A cluster of 1d6+1 will-o'-wisps appear and start floating around the campsite
- Initially the wisps will appear as beautifully coloured, bobbing lantern lights offering hope and safety
- Eventually the wisps will surround the party and launch a surprise attack
- Alternatively, you can have the wisps attempt to lure the party away from the campsite by somehow beckoning them to follow. From here the wisps will lead the party into some sort of hazardous trap like quicksand pits or monster lairs so they can feed on the suffering of their prey and revel in their death screams
- If you are considering this option, potentially reduce the wisp numbers to only 1d4
If you're interested in the possibility percentages that went into calculating these d100 results, you can see them in this picture here: Wilderness Encounter Possibility Calculations
If you would like all of the above in a neat PDF format, you can download it here
Looking forward to hearing people's thoughts!
2023.06.10 05:48 salor123 The start of a new tale (Storyborn act: 0)
New story time baby. This one would be about god of stories salor and if you know anything about gos salor's backstory then throw that out because I'm retconning it. Plus this is not part of the main salor but a different one. Also I'm don't going to fully work on it yet because I wanna take a break do this type of lore because I just finished SCP salor like 3 days ago lol and just need a break in total. So enjoy the beginning of this tale
The house of ideas. The house of ideas is where most stories are held. Stories about people, there, stories that are lost to time by people, there, if you even made a story it is there. Any story you could think of is stored there safely. Today was a important day for the one known as Salor has been accused of the act of going against the house of ideas.
Salor would be handcuffed with material that couldn't be broken by the most powerful of weapons. Two tall guards with golden armor that had black outlines and markings on them. They had strange looking helmets that even Salor never seen before with purple eyes showing out of them. They wield axes in their hands that in one slash could cut a planet in half. They would arrive at a giant door that went into what Salor could describe as a mansion that was from the 1900th century.
The two guards would put their hands on the door and push it open. The mansion would be far bigger inside than it was outside. It looked like it went on for an endless amount of time with bookshelves of stories. The bookshelves would be made out of the finest wood you could see in several lifetimes as they would hold several types of books about different people, different stories, different legends and far far more. The two guards would continue to bring Salor to where they are going. Salor would try to strike up a conversation.
“So where are we going?”
“I suggest you shut up defendant because your questions won’t help you.” the guard on the left of Salor would say.
“Whatever the boss decides.” Salor would say back.
Before Salor could look to his right, the right guard would grab his ax and would sweep his legs. Salor would be in the air for a bit as he would go back a bit. The guard would lift his ax over him and bring it down with the handle of it hitting Salor in the stomach. Salor would quickly be on the floor and coughing trying to recover from the heavy blow.
“SHIT, what was that for!” Salor would say looking at the right guard.
“Those who defined orders will be put back in line” The right guard would reply.
The two guards would grab Salor by the arms and lift him up where his feet couldn’t reach the floor and only dangle in the air. Salor would try to move his arms but it didn’t work a bit. The two guards would continue to bring Salor to where they were going. They would pass many bookshelves that contained many stories. When he took a closer look he could see they were ordered by series and what genres they were. After some time the three of them would arrive in what seems to be the middle of the grand mansion or library. There was also a book reception desk that was high up like it was a judge’s bench. The guards would drop Salor and kick him down onto the ground. His head would hit down ground as he would give a grunt. The two guards would bring down their axes and they would land right by his head, seeming like they were ready to kill him right there with no hesitation. Saloe was stuck there. His hands were handcuffed behind his back, he was laying on the ground not being able to get up, and finally two axes by his neck that could slice his head off like it was paper. Man, such place to be, his day isn’t going well.
Then up above in the air, two beings would appear.They would both be pitch black and had blue outlines on their clothing and even blue eyes.They would look far different from each other too with the taller one would have a appearance of a grown up woman that would be wearing a overcoat on and wearing a black and blue wedding hat. The other one would have the appearance of a small boy that is wearing a black and blue suit with dapper black shoes on. They would look at each other then look down to the guards and Salor.
“Is he the one who did it?” the boy would say.
“It seems like he is the one.” The woman would reply with.
“Who the hell are you-” salor would try to say but one of the guards would move his ax to have it touch his skin but not hurt it. Salor then went quiet not because of fear but because he was smart.
The two mysterious beings would look at each other and would descend down and where the library-like desks were they would sit down on their respective seats. The woman would pull out a file on the desk and would open it. The file was on Salor and the “crime” he did.
“Today is trial of the house on the character known as Salor who had committed the crime known as rujukanria or the act of disturbing the house of ideas in an act 2 type manner.” The woman would say.
“Woah woah woah there slow down, can anyone tell me what is happening here”. Salor would say in response.
Both of the guards would move their axes closer to his neck, but the boy would raise his hand making the guards move their axes back but still by his neck.
“The one known as Salor, you have been accused for rujukanria act 2. This means that you have knocked over a bookcase that damaged some books apart from the house of ideas.” the boy would say. He would nod to the lady and she would get out a picture. Could you even call it that or something for it looked like a picture but worked like a video. It would show a video of Salor purposely knocking over a giant bookshelf that contained lots of books and tales. It would soon stop as Salor would now have a shocked face.
“That can’t be me, I never even knew about this place until I actually came here.” salor would respond with.
“It sure does look like you and besides it even says in your story it shows you were going to do this and you were there to steal a very variable book” the woman would say with a serious yet disappointed voice.
“It couldn’t be me, it couldn't be…” Salor would look down a bit and realize something. He realized that the “Salor” on the video thing didn’t have a part of his ear was gone where he took a gunshot to the ear. “I was framed…” Salor would whisper to himself.
“What was that defendant?” the Left guard would ask him.
“I was f-”
Before he could finish his sentence he would be cut off by the boy with him raising his hand.
“I think we are done here, there is fine and clean evidence that supports your guilty Salor.”
Now both the boy and the woman would start to speak together
“We, the guardians of the house of ideas have decided to give Salor who has committed rujukanria act 2, shall receive-”
Suddenly a massive explosion would come from the north-westish of where they were. The guards would quickly get ready in a battle stance as they rushed over to the explosion. The two beings would look at each other and decide that the explosion was more important than the Salor trial. The both of them would teleport away leaving Salor alone.
“Should I go see what that was…maybe not”
Salor would get up and start to walk in a random direction that was south-west. He would walk until he saw a section of the library that had the stories of people he knew like old friends and comrades from war. He would continue to walk down the bookshelves and would soon arrive at a specific spot. He would notice that his story was also here too but also by three other versions of him? He didn’t know why there were 3 other books of his but he wasn’t too interested in those but his. He would grab his book and it had a green cover which made him confused. It also had some gold on it for effect which made Salor feel cool. He would flip through the book and he would be shocked that it told every detail throughout his long life even when he went into that long sleep. He would flip until the pages went blank. As he did he could see that his book would have purple markings on one of the pages. He would read it and it was just the exact detail that was on the picture thing. He knew it, he was framed. He didn’t know how but he wanted to know who and how they did it. He would close the book and start to carry it around with him.
He would leave where that around was after a bit of walking he would be lost. Then another explosion could be heard and he saw a yellow, black, and purple cloaked figure dash in front of him and start to race out of the place. Salor would run away and hide and as he predicted, some guards would rush over to where the mysterious figure would dash off too. Luckily they didn’t notice him. What was strange is that those two other people from before weren’t with them.
Yet soon, Salor could feel something. It felt like an unknown force was pulling him to something or somewhere. After the guards went away, chasing the mysterious figure, Salor would sneak away. He would walk for a bit until he would reach a more, far bigger bookshelf. It would have stories of many villains, heroes, and even gods. Salor would keep on walking until he found a green glowing book. This was the thing that was calling him. He would grab the book from the shelf and on the cover it would have the words “The story of the god of stories loki”. It would have green and gold colors on the cover and back. He would look at his book and he realized, they would look the exact same but with different words. He would open the book and would start to read the story about the god of stories loki.
He would sit there reading the story for what felt like hours even though only 30 minutes had passed. He would be done with the book after sometime and a look of excitement. He also felt that his body was a little strange. He would spot a mirror and would walk to it. As soon he looked in the mirror he could tell he was far different. He would have gold horns that tore through two spots on his hat that came from a gold thing that lined up against his hairline. His clothes would completely change with them now being a green overcoat with gold on them and white fluff on top of the coller. His pants would change to gray-blueish pants with brown boots on. Finally, he would notice that he would grow a foot taller now being 5’5.
“Holy shit…I look cool.” Salor would say to himself as he did a little spin.
He would soon walk away with him holding both of the books in his hands. He would walk out of the area of bookshelves. He would continue to walk around a bit until he arrived back into the center of the place and he would see the same exact two beings from before floating in the air talking to each other.
“You think that the mysterious figure would come back again?” The boy would say to the girl.
“I don’t think so. Just by his smirk I could tell that he was satisfie”d with stealing his book.” She would reply with.
“That would be troublesome just by itself. We also have to deal with that salor-” The boy would reply with but stop his sentence when he looked over to Salor and notice his new appearance
“It seemed like he changed.”
“His tale did go into action.”
“What the hell are the both of you talking about?”
The two beings would look at each other, seeming like they were talking to each other through their minds. After a bit they would be done and look down at Salor as he looked on, crossing his arms.
“We have decided on something, Salor.” The woman would say.
“Yea what is it?”
The boy would speak up “prove yourself to us. You have a brand new life thanks to that book. Prove to us you can be the next god of stories and prove your innocence.”
“Next god of stories?” Salor would say to himself and look down. He didn’t know what he meant to be the next god of stories but he needs to prove his innocence to survive.
“What do I get if I do prove myself?”
“The act of rujukanria act 2 shall be dropped, you will have free access to the library, and the respect from the two of us.” The woman would say.
Salor would think to himself again. Getting free from his charges was good and he was interested in the library. He would also get their respect but he conflicted on that part.
“I accept” Salor would say looking up at the two beings.
“Good.” The boy would say.
Now both of the beings would be talking together “as the guardians of the house of ideas mojiama, the woman of peace of the house, and trejiama, the boy of order of the house. Shall see if you are worthy of innocence or you are guilty, now- “
They would bring their right and left arms respectively up, pointing to the sky and then back down to Salor. Some blood would come out of his mouth and as he looked down, he could see 4 bar-like things would be stabbed into Salor. One in his right knee, one in his left shoulder, one in the abdomen area, and finally one in the heart.
“Survive” The both of them would finish their sentence.
Salor would start falling backwards and as he did, a hole would appear on the ground. He would fall into it and would start to fall father and father away from the house of ideas. Blood would quickly leave his body but couldn’t cover them. He would continue to fall though all of space seeing many universes, planets and many many more. What felt like an eternity, he would land on something. It was the ground of the void. A splash of blood could be heard as even more blood would come out. He would soon start to lose consciousness but before he did, he could see a tall man that was black as night would approach him. He couldn’t tell what he was or what he was wearing for his vision would be blurry. Soon he would pass out with the mysterious man standing over him.
To be continued
submitted by salor123
to Dbmlore [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:44 Leftylizard9085 I play a game they call "Sleep Points". Every night I hide under my blanket (Part 7)
Part 1 - https://www.reddit.com/nosleep/comments/11ovngn/i_play_a_game_they_call_sleep_points_every_night/
Previous Part - https://www.reddit.com/nosleep/comments/13deva8/i_play_a_game_they_call_sleep_points_every_night/
When I got home from school, even though I knew the clock wasn’t literally going to try to eat me alive like it always seemed to want to on weeknights, I still watched it intensely, dreading every minute that passed. Even though this had all been what I was hoping for over the course of the last week and a half, going through with everything I would need to do to meet up with Anastasia at her house in the middle of the night still seemed way scarier than just dealing with the clock’s nightly threats against my life which, by that point, had become something of a routine for me.
At 11:00 PM, my parents looked like they had gone to sleep. I would wait another hour as Anastasia had advised. I would leave at midnight. And that wouldn’t be a problem since it was a Friday night, and my clock wasn’t going through its usual changes. By that time, the clock hadn’t started glowing or even turning the slightest shade of red.
When midnight did come, the clock was still in the same state as it was at 11. My parents were still asleep. They hadn’t even gotten up for a bathroom break. I turned on the kitchen lights, hoping it wouldn’t wake my parents up. It didn’t. I went to the kitchen table to take the keys to my father's truck. They weren’t there. I had no idea where else to look for them.
I tried looking all around the kitchen and living room. I checked mom and dad's bathroom. Nothing. I didn’t know how I would make my way to Anastasia’s house now. I could just picture her, spending all night at her back door, waiting for me to show up, without me ever coming. Maybe I'd find the keys tomorrow. But that seemed like a fat chance since dad wasn't gonna be driving anywhere tomorrow.
I wouldn't have him to find them for me. It looked like I’d have to wait a whole nother week on any answers now.
I had recently invested in a new watch. I had some allowance money left over from when I was a kid. My school has a little gift shop with small things like school-themed wristwatches, so after my last class of the day, I stopped by and picked up a College High watch so I could check the time without needing to look at the clock in my room or at my phone. I'm bringing this up because at around this point I was watching with increasing anxiety as time was passing by. According to the watch, the time now was 12:30 and I still didn’t have any access to my father’s car.
I was already feeling hopeless enough, just thanks to that fact, but then I remembered that I still didn’t even know how to get to Anastasia’s house.
Since I still didn’t know where the keys were and it didn’t look like I’d find them any time soon, I figured I’d take a break from looking, and go on my phone to look up her address on google maps. I knew I shouldn’t have been using my phone since it was apparently super important not to let it die. I figured it must've been one of those rules like keeping my head under the blanket when the monster showed up, along with the rest of my body. But I would only need my phone for a few minutes. Just enough time to look at google maps and sketch out a rough map of the route from my house to Anastasia’s.
The first thing I noticed when I typed in her address was that, thankfully, her house wasn’t too horrendously far away from mine. It would just be a 4-mile drive. So hopefully this meant that, if push did come to shove, I could still just walk there if I had too. I’d probably be late, but that would be better than not showing up at all. So, I at least had that as a back-up plan if nothing else. But it would still be risky. It would take a lot of time to walk there, and then to walk back. Maybe mom and dad would be up after all was said and done. Maybe they’d hear me coming back inside the house, regardless of how I made it to Anastasia’s. Maybe I’d wake up Anastasia’s parents too.
Since I only had an hour and thirty-five minutes left, I had no time to worry all that much about any of this though. I had to get to work, jotting down the path to Anastasia’s house. I would turn left out of my driveway, stay on that road for about a mile and a half, then turn right and stay on that road for another half-mile, then turn left for another mile, and then left again for a final fourth mile.
Another thing I noticed was that Anastasia lived out in the middle of absolute nowhere. I thought I did too, but Anastasia’s house was on a whole nother level of out there.
Fortunately, that meant I’d be driving pretty much exclusively on backroads, so it would literally be impossible to take a wrong turn after I made my first turn out of the driveway and the next right turn after that after about a mile and a half. It also meant that I would be pretty much guaranteed not to run into any other drivers, especially at that time of night. But I guess her remote address explained why she didn’t have the internet connection she would need to do a video call.
Since it was a quarter to 1 by that point, after I found out how to drive to her house, I put on all the layers I could find, took the flashlight that my mom had given me for the walk I had went on during the week prior, and started trying to walk over there, without my parents’ car, despite her recommendations. Even though it was four miles by car, I wouldn't have to worry about staying on the road if I just walked there. If I walked in a straight line, I could get there in just over 2 and half miles or so. I had decided to leave, not out of the front door, but out of the door in the hallway that led to the garage. That door made less noise than the front door.
Unfortunately, I started to get the sense that I hadn’t thought this plan through when I realized I would still have to open the garage door in order to make my way into the outside world. Which, yeah, made considerably more noise than the front door. But then I realized it didn’t matter, since I was gonna have to open the garage door anyway if I wanted to get the car out of the garage and onto the road. So, I had still made the right decision. Except no I hadn’t, because I had just remembered that I still didn’t have the car keys, and so I was supposed to be ditching the whole car idea anyway and had just randomly forgotten about all of that.
I know that all probably sounded pretty messy and wasn't very easy to follow, but maybe someone else reading with ADHD can relate. But anyway, confusing thought processes aside, I walked out the front door and started making my way to Anastasia’s on foot. It really was freezing though. I really did wonder if I could actually make it all the way to her house.
Before I even made it to the end of the driveway, I began to change my mind and decided driving really would be a more reasonable alternative. Obviously, the backroads wouldn’t even be close to snow plowed. But the snow only looked to be about maybe 6 or 7 inches deep, which was still driveable enough with the snow-proof tires that my dad had on his truck. This level of snow isn't all that uncommon around here, so those tires are pretty much a must-have for anybody living in deathly cold climates like us.
So, I could still drive despite the snow, albeit only very slowly what with how much the snow would slow me down. But I was supposed to be driving slowly anyway because I was only 14 and didn’t have a license. But I still couldn’t drive without those keys. Then I remembered I still had my bike in the garage. It was supposedly “all terrain”, so hopefully that meant it could handle the snow. I went into the garage, got my bike out, and tried riding it. Unfortunately, the tires on that bike weren’t even close to capable of handling the snow. I tried pedaling as hard as I could but hardly got anywhere before falling over. I had a feeling this would probably happen. It seemed like a dumb idea but, since I didn’t want to steal my dad’s truck and I couldn’t even seem to find his keys anyway, I figured it was at least worth a shot.
I was just about to say “fuck it” and try meeting Anastasia again on some other night when, just as I had put my bike down in the garage, I had seen that my dad had left behind his keys in the key slot of his car door. Apparently, the reason that they weren’t where they usually were was because my father had locked the truck and just forgot to take his keys with him. I turned the key sticking out of the driver’s side door and it opened. So I really could get inside of his truck after all.
I put the key into the ignition and then put it in reverse. The truck made quite a bit of noise when its ignition started, so I had just hoped that I hadn’t woken up my parents with that. Luckily, my garage is on the other side of the house from where my parents sleep, so the sound did at least have a long way to travel. Once I started backing the truck out of the garage and into the driveway, I ran into another problem. Since the roads weren’t plowed, they were just as snowy as anywhere else. So even with the rearview mirror, I had no idea where my driveway stopped and the road started. I figured I would just keep backing up until I felt like I’d gone far enough.
Far enough came sooner than expected though. Eventually, the car had very clearly backed into the grass, meaning I had backed up too far. Fortunately, I saw that I hadn’t veered too much out of the straight line I was trying to go in, because driving in reverse meant I could see the truck’s tracks right in front of me with the help of the headlights. The car fell onto the grass from back to front. So that meant that the road was now directly in front of me. Since I needed to take a left from my house if I was facing away from it, and I was now facing the opposite direction given that I was looking right at it, that meant that I now had to make a right turn in order to still be going in the right direction.
I took a moment to make sure my logic was right and, once I felt confident, I turned the truck right and then tried to feel for where the road was based on how well the truck was able to move. Eventually I was able to drive relatively smoothly, so I took that to mean that I was back on the road. I tried to angle myself properly so that I wouldn’t wind up veering off the road again. Now and then I would wind up driving myself off the road. But since I was only going like 5 miles an hour, I was able to catch myself before the car wound up falling into any ditches or something.
Since the road was entirely empty, I eventually made the decision to just drive in the middle of the road. Or at least, wherever I thought the middle of the road was. That way, I’d limit the likelihood of driving myself off the right edge.
After about 20 or 30 minutes of driving painfully slowly, I finally saw the sign for my first turn. Since all the turns I was making were fairly sharp ones, they were basically all 90 degrees, there were road signs that I could use to gauge when I should turn without needing to see the road itself. So I still knew when to do it, even though I couldn’t see the road under all the snow and I couldn't use GPS since my phone had to stay on the charger at all costs.
But the snow still made those sharp turns very difficult to make. So I had to start all my turns pretty far ahead of where they actually would’ve been in the road. Naturally, I wound up driving off the road when making literally all of them. But I was always able to work out where the road was supposed to be soon enough. I guess since people are more likely to veer off the road when making turns as opposed to when they’re driving straight, there didn’t seem to be any ditches around all those sharp turns, thankfully enough.
After I made that first turn, I checked my watch. It was now a quarter after 1. I still had 50 minutes to go. I wasn’t making great time, but I had still made it about a third of the way in only about 25 minutes. If I kept up the pace, I’d be there after just under an hour of driving. Which would put me there a little bit after 2 AM. So, pretty much exactly at 2:05, the time we agreed on.
I kept on driving incredibly slowly for what felt like forever. Finally I had made my last turn, and after a bit, I could see lights from the houses off the side of the road in the distance. I figured that this must be the neighborhood Anastasia lived in. If you could even call it a neighborhood. The houses were so hugely spaced out that it hardly even made sense to say you had neighbors. But then, she really did live out in the middle of nowhere.
Every time I passed by a house, I got out of the car and looked for an address with my flashlight. This slowed me down, but it still ensured that I would be headed for the right house. I kept the slip of paper with her address on it since I knew that, without that sheet, I’d absolutely forget which address was hers. I was actually pretty pleased with myself for having thought ahead like that. I usually didn’t. I guess I still usually don’t, if I’m being honest.
I was worried that this whole procedure of getting out of the car to scope out for an address every time I passed a new house would make me late. But fortunately, Anastasia’s house was the third house I came across on that street. So thankfully, I didn’t wind up having to check that many houses and it only cost me maybe another 5 minutes. When I checked my watch, I found I had actually arrived sooner than I had thought. Even with checking every house I had come across up to that point for the address, it was only 1:50.
I had made it with 15 minutes to spare. That meant I had made that last two thirds of my trip in about the same amount of time that I had spent on my first, meaning I had wound up going twice as fast. I suppose as I had gotten comfortable with driving, I sped up the car a little without even realizing it. Doubling your speed sounds like it should be a huge difference, but when you’re only going from 5 miles per hour to 10, I guess it must be pretty hard to notice.
Since I had so much time left and the weather outside was still hellishly cold, I stayed in the truck with the heater blaring. After a couple of minutes, I noticed an ominous red light glowing out of the side of the house. That seemed off to me since surely that couldn’t have anything to do with Anastasia’s clock. It wasn’t a weeknight and even if it was, it was still well past midnight. I remembered what she had told me about how I was still on Stage One. Maybe the fact that she was on a much later stage had something to do with what I was seeing. The fact that I was still on Stage One did, after all, seem like it had something to do with the fact that I was only threatened by the clock on weeknights.
My curiosity had gotten the better of me, and so I braved the cold and snow to go check out what was happening. There was a window on the side of the house. The curtains were left open so with the red light blaring from it, I could see inside fairly easily. Especially since the house was only one story, so it wasn’t like the window was too high up off the ground for me to see through, either.
My fears had been confirmed. Upon looking into the room, I could see exactly where the red light was emanating from: the clock on the nightstand. The face inside was as clear as ever. Every feature slowly growing, approaching the glass in front of the clock’s face. But it wasn’t looking at me. It was very clearly directing its vile and hateful gaze at the person under the covers.
The person had her head covered underneath the blanket, so I couldn’t directly tell who it was. But I figured it had to be Anastasia. For one, there was no way in hell anybody else in her family was playing Sleep Points too. I mean, what are the odds of that? And for another, the room pretty clearly looked like it belonged to a teenage girl about Anastasia’s age. Everything looked like it was pink and had all kinds of frills to it. I even noticed some boyband poster on the other end of the room. If this wasn’t the most stereotypical teenage girl’s room, I had no fucking clue what was.
Finally, 2 o’clock had come. I could see why she had told me 2:05. I had never seen the monster from the clock break out. I had always had my head under the covers whenever it happened. But since this was Anastasia’s clock and not mine and since the face in the clock was staring her down and not me, and since I had entire wall separating me from the thing, I guess I somehow managed to muster up the courage to watch the monster in action.
Suddenly, the hands and numbers of the clock’s face began to almost melt into the monster’s face. It had broken out of the sheet of glass holding it back. But that seemed to be the only thing that was broken. The rest of the actual clock remained pretty intact as the unspeakable thing from within started to slither out of the clock and onto the floor. Since the hands and numbers were still on its face, it kinda looked like they had been imprinted on it like some kind of tattoo artwork. It very quickly expanded in size and let out this unholy screech that I could hear very loudly even from behind the window. But Anastasia was still sleeping very peacefully. Totally motionless like nothing at all was going on.
It prowled around her bed, looking for the slightest sign of motion. It looked almost skeptically at her. As if it could tell whether she was really sleeping or not. And God only knows what would’ve happened to her if she wasn’t. Eventually the monster seemed satisfied with what he saw and shrunk himself down to his original size. He slid back into the clock and as he did so, there was one last glow of red light. The glass had been restored. It was now 2:01.
submitted by Leftylizard9085
to nosleep [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:42 bajie90 今天学到的新知识: Dave Van Ronk是69年石墙暴乱第一天被捕的13个人之一。
2023.06.10 05:27 allsmilesreally Friend dropped out of an important trip last minute, knowing how much it would hurt me. What do I do? How do I move on?
I (23NB) have a lot of trauma - just, generally. I've had a hard time making and keeping friends, to the point where abandonment issues are one of my biggest psychological problems. Most of my friendships are online, and I've had instances where my entire friend group leaves me without even talking to me about it. I just wake up and they've all blocked me. One major incident happened when the morning I was supposed to go to a convention with a friend, she messaged me on my way to the airport to tell me she was no longer coming.
I also have a lot of trouble with my birthday. I don't ask for a lot during the year, so my birthday is my one time I get to be a little selfish, but most of the time whatever I ask for doesn't end up working out, and I get really upset. My family takes over to make it what they want instead, or the people I really wanted to come end up not coming without even saying why.
Anyway, my birthday is next Saturday, and to make up for all of the bad birthdays and other difficult things that have been going on, my family told me a few months ago that they were going to take me to Walt Disney World. I was pretty excited because I love it there, but I was even more excited when they told me I could bring my best friend - we'll call her Evie.
Evie (26NB) has been my friend for almost five years now. We met online through writing and ended up finding out we had a lot of similar interests. I go to her and her girlfriend, Uma (26NB) about pretty much everything in my life. Evie knows how difficult it is for me with friends. She knows about my family issues and how difficult they often make my life. (I know, I know, 'but they're taking you to Disney!' Trust me. They all have issues.) Evie was there for the convention incident; she's been invited to every birthday and seen me upset. I don't want to say there's not fun conversations too, far from it, but the point is she knows how hard things are.
Evie jumped at the chance to come to Disney with us. My parents even said they would cover her airfare, transport to the hotel, room fare, tickets, and meals - all she would have to pay for were snacks and souvenirs, if she wanted any. We'd been talking about going to Disney together for as long as I could remember, and I was so so excited for it to finally be happening.
Well. Yesterday, out of nowhere, she told me she couldn't come anymore. The conversation (through Discord text chat) went roughly as follows.
Evie: Something has come up and I'm not going to be able to come to Disney anymore. I feel like absolute shit about it. My work sent out a PTO freeze last night and we can't take any days off until July.
Me: I mean, you can't tell them that you have a vacation that's planned and paid for?
Evie: Also my mom is in the hospital with pancreatitis.
Me: Oh okay. I'm sorry. Please let me know if you need anything.
Evie: I absolutely will, this is a nightmare.
I messaged Uma to let her know what had happened and that I was going to need to take some time away. She understood. I also put in our groupchat the same thing. Uma has messaged me a few times to say good morning and goodnight, but Evie hasn't reached out yet.
Now. I know that things happen. Trust me - I have trauma, I had a bad bad feeling that something would end up going wrong, just like always. But it's hard for me to accept that this friend, who has seen everything I've been through, who knows how much it would hurt, just. Dropped out. And hasn't even bothered to check in on me. She didn't take time off for this trip, and it's a week away. Her mom is sick, and that's terrible and I feel awful, but her stepdad and sister live with them and she has a good support network. I want to cry over it, but I haven't been able to. I just feel so numb.
I'm going to try to have the best time possible at Disney. But when I get back, or even before then, I'm going to have to talk to Evie and I have no idea what to say. I don't want to just pretend like everything is fine, that I'm not hurt. But I don't want her to feel bad either. I don't see the point in emphasizing how hurt I am - she has to know, based off what I've confided in her and what she's seen. And if she doesn't know, then I can't be the one to break it to her. I don't want to lose her as a friend but I don't know if I can even talk to her anymore.
Thank you all for reading this far. Any advice is appreciated more than you know, and I hope you all have a wonderful day/afternoon/night regardless.
submitted by allsmilesreally
to Advice [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 05:21 AstronautPuzzled6733 A Russian Tourist Is Killed in a Shark Attack in Egypt
| || |https://preview.redd.it/g0e461mtz35b1.png?width=996&format=png&auto=webp&s=2852a68177626bb6c297bdbe3a52db1e92bca51d submitted by AstronautPuzzled6733 to NewsAroundYou [link] [comments]
A Russian tourist has been killed by a shark while swimming on an Egyptian beach. A tiger shark dragged him under the water as onlookers shouted for help, and a video of the attack has been circulated online. The man is seen screaming "papa" as the shark circles him and pulls him under. The video ends with a small boat arriving on the scene seconds after the attack.
The attack happened Thursday in Hurghada, a Red Sea resort city, near the Dream Beach Sheraton, according to local media. The victim, named by Russian media as 23-year-old Vladimir Popov, was at the beach with his father. A witness told local media that the family was preparing to swim together when a large shark approached and attacked.
Popov was dragged under the water, and onlookers can be heard screaming for him to fight back. He resurfaced and fought the shark, but the animal pulled him under again. His father could be seen on the beach watching helplessly as his son was mauled. The man was dragged underwater several more times and was then left in a pool of blood. He was dragged under so many times that his arms and legs were torn from him. The shark then returned to eat the remains of his body.
It was a horrific scene for onlookers, and some began throwing rocks at the creature. A local fisherman later caught the shark, and it was beaten to death with a rope, local media reported. The fisherman said the shark was responsible for a number of attacks in the area.
International experts have been analyzing the evidence from the beach, including interviewing witnesses and studying the environment. They are trying to determine why the shark was acting as it did, though they do not believe it was a rogue shark. It is likely that the shark was simply looking for food, and was provoked by people.
Theories have been put forward by the team investigating the shark attacks, including that fishermen are feeding sharks in popular diving areas, causing them to associate humans with food. The team also believes that a lack of natural food in the sea may be forcing sharks to become bolder and more aggressive in their search for prey.
Despite the recent tragedies, shark attacks in Egypt are still very rare. There were only five fatal unprovoked shark attacks worldwide in 2022, and two of them were in Egypt. That is a far lower rate than the number of people killed by cows, which kill an average of 22 people each year. Despite this, there are steps that tourists can take to make themselves more safe when visiting the Red Sea. They should avoid swimming in areas where there are coral reefs, and should always swim in groups or with a guide. They should not swim at night, and should not enter the water if it is stormy or rough. Also, they should not swim or dive if they are bleeding or injured.
2023.06.10 05:05 System-Bomb-5760 (CW: long) Working on a story involving elves, AM (almost) A
So there are elves, and this race of BBEGs is making them provide a huge amount of slaves every year for the BBEGs' slave markets (as they do with other races). The BBEGS are masters of space & time magic, and have spaceships as well, and one of the things they do is use timeviewing to suppress development of those fields in their client races. Usually involves someone who would otherwise grow up to push one of those sciences getting spectacularly disintegrated while they're a schoolchild, with the death attributed so something like "instant justice."
There are ways to shield against "instant justice," but I'm not going into those right now.
Main thing the BBEGs control is travel. You want to travel somewhere, you have to do it thru a portal they built. And if your world has portals they built, you can guarantee you're sending them slaves (or the world is completely dead and there's no sapient life).
There is enough interplanetary trade that you can get Misfits shirts, and Levi's jeans, and something carbonated that tastes like Pepsi (sorry, Coke fans, I'm a Pepsi drinker), and maybe an iPhone that's cool to use even if you can't get wireless internet (or internet at all- most planets don't have the network infrastructure for even cell signal). Hell, they're probably still making late '90s clamshell iBooks somewhere. There's some firearms, if you like revolvers and big honking Martini- Henry style rifles, but melee weapons and magic are still huge.
Anyway, there's a race of High Elves on a world, and they're the former ruling class of a once galaxy- spanning empire (brought down thru supremely powerful time magic so the elves were *always* only ever a client race of the BBEGs, but things get wibbly- wobbly at the periphery of it, which is why the BBEGs aren't spamming the F out of that kind of magic). But, the High Elves' slave quota is higher than they can provide thru natural reproduction. So they go out, kidnap members of other races thru various means, and use transformation devices to make them into High Elves. Which then get use to satisfy the quota (cloning is somehow not an option- they probably didn't go down that branch of the metaphorical tech tree).
The problem the High Elves are facing, is that the quota is so high it's caused them to shut down practically everything else. Humanities? Gone. Arts? Gone. Architecture? Brutalistic Minimalism. Music? The instruments are in a museum somewhere but nobody knows how to play them or what they're supposed to sound like. Sex? Well, there's so much pressure to capture as many slaves as possible, they actually give medals to Hero Mothers who bear children as a way to reduce the stigma of taking time off for the pregnancy.
High Elf architecture is based on spheres and ellipses made out of sculpted mud which is then transmuted into rock. They're glued together like weird grapes (or dates), with spiral staircases on the outside or sometimes in between. One MC has a house in a cliff edge city about five hundred feet up above the ocean and over a mile out, with quartz floors so you can see the weird glowing whales coming up near the surface at night.
About the only thing the High Elves still do from their old empire, is catty infighting. Because of course. There's a ton of intrigue, with various factions trying to undermine each other out of at least thousands of years of spite and internal revanchism. They literally can't think to blame the BBEGs for their situation, when they can blame the next faction(s) over. And yes, this could easily result in their own extinction but they really don't have the available cognition to think that far ahead anymore.
The High Elves' TF magic tends to work powerful changes. Memories of the former life become blurry & distant, and it overwrites the person's skill set (triggering moments like the one from Demolition Man where the guy is like "I don't know what the hell I'm doing, but I guess I'm good at it").
...and that's about all I've got. Like I said, I'm not going into dealing with how you defend against "instant justice." Can't give up all my secrets, y'know?
submitted by System-Bomb-5760
to worldbuilding [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:59 SilverSpotter Beautiful Dreamer [F4A][Dreaming][Established Relationship][Coping with Loss][Returning Memories]
For the VA: You are playing the role of "Rem", a living dream that exists within the listeners mind. You've been fine with your circumstances until you've been noticing signs that you and your dreamer might be separated forever.
Unsure of what's going to happen to yourself, you've been doing your best to just try and accept your fate, and cherish your remaining time with your dreamer.
All sound effects are encouraged, but still optional.
Feel free to change the dialogue to your liking, or even completely improvise. Whatever you need to make the lines feel more natural. What matters is keeping the general story the same.
You may absolutely monetize this, but if you should place this product behind a paywall, I would appreciate a copy of the performance.
Feel free to ask any questions or bring up any concerns, should they come up.
Context: While resting in bed, you feel a blissful pull on your mind into the darkness of sleep. To your surprise, you hear a voice calling out as clear as day, and you feel compelled to respond.
Rem: (Softly) "Baby? Are you here?" (Relieved on finding the listener) There you are! It was pretty hard to see you this time."
[Listener: "Who are you? Where am I?"]
Rem: (Light chuckle) "You're dreaming again. Don't worry though. It normally takes you a little while to get your memory back. It's kind of my favorite part of the dream. I like seeing you react to things for the first time all over again.
Oh! But do I look familiar? Even if you don't remember me, I should look familiar at least.
(Smug chuckle while she gives the dreamer a moment) No? Don't worry. I can see your eyes light up when you look at me, even if you don't think you remember."
[Listener: "Why is it so dark then?"]
Rem: "Its always been this dark in the beginning. You always meet me here at the first stage of REM sleep. Actually, that's why we thought "Rem" would be a good name for me!
... (Bashful) I'm glad I'm the first thing you think of when you fall asleep."
[As if cutting off the dreamer]
Rem: "Shh! Hold that thought! Look! You're starting to dream! Well. Dream more.
(Curious) What is that anyway? A road?"
Rem: "Oof! Am asphalt road on water. What the heck? Hurry! Get on the road!"
Rem: "Why is there a road on the water? Like I said, it's a dream. This is far from the weirdest thing you've dreamed about. (Mischievous giggle)"
[Dreamer: "What else did I dream of?"]
Rem: "You wanna hear one? Hmm... There was this time that we were in a school together, but the classrooms were modified to be pig pens. And your old classmates, from elementary school, were still kids, and still bullying you. They tried to get you to go down a drain in the pens? I don't know. It was weird. You ended up flying away anyway. I guess you took the roof off the building, because I don't remember crashing through any ceiling!
(Laughing) What? You asked! I'm just a dream along for the ride! I have no control over the weird plot twists the other dreams take."
[Seeing something nearby]
Rem: "Oh! Look! A car! A Ford Model T, but still a car. We can probably get out of here if we take that. Don't worry. I'll drive."
[Dreamer talks while the two get into the car]
Rem: "Yup! That's another way you found out I'm real; I know some things you don't. I guess I just like vintage cars more than you?"
[Starts with any car engine sound and begins to drive]
Rem: "I don't remember anything before your dreams, but I know things about the world that you don't. We felt this confirmed that I'm alive. A "real dream". Just not a dream-come-true..."
Rem: "That's what I said, actually! You were the one who pointed out that, no matter how lucid the dream, you could never alter me in any major way. Go ahead!
(Proudly, playfully defiant) I am immune to your power!"
[Dreamer: "Do you call me dreamer?"]
Rem: (Softly) "Yeah. I do call you dreamer. See? You're remembering! Do you remember why?"
[Dreamer doesn't, so Rem begins humming the song 'Beautiful Dreamer' for a moment]
Rem: "The song, Beautiful Dreamer.
(Enamored) You... You sang it to me after you realized I was real."
[Dreamer: "On our first date."]
Rem: (Gasps in surprise) "You remembered! Yes! On our first date.
(In a monotone voice) That makes you my dream girl!
(Normal voice) Nice try, buster. You say that line each time.
(Giggling) But it always makes me smile."
[Stopping the car]
Rem: "After you sang to me I told you that I'm a dream, not a dreamer. You didn't like thinking about me like that though, so I started hammering it into your head over and over again by calling you the dreamer. And it stuck at some point. But with a fondness I feel for you."
[Dreamer asks why they stopped]
Rem: "What? We've driven far enough that I'm sure nothing new is going to happen, so we can just park it for now. And while you were busy marveling at your exceptionally beautiful girlfriend, I noticed the water started to act up around us. Rocks and waves are showing up out of the water."
[Dreamer: "How long have we been together?"]
Rem: "I was worried you'd ask how long we've been together. Ugh. I suck at math. How long have we been together in real time? About two years, four weeks, and five days."
[Sounds of crashing waves and seagulls in the background]
Rem: "How long have we been together in dream time? Over forty years, I think?"
[Dreamer says something causing Rem to burst out laughing]
Rem: "Wait! I just told you that we've been dating for over forty years and you just noticed I look like your ideal partner? That's what I was saying when I asked if I look familiar. Why did you realize it just now?"
[Dreamer: "I was imagining how lucky I am to spend forty years with you."]
Rem: (Hitched gasp, followed by light crying) "No! I'm sorry. That was really sweet of you to say. I-I'm lucky to have spent these past few decades with you too!...
(Sniffle) I-it's just... Um... I don't want it to end..."
Rem: "No. I'm not talking about you just waking up... When you wake up, I'm still here, somewhere in your daydreams... It's just... The dreams have been getting shorter. Really short... We think it means... Well..."
Rem: "... Yeah. That we might never see each other one day. We don't know if I'm dying, or if a dream's fantasy is just coming to an end... We're not sure of much about it.
(Sniffles) You've been a dream come true to me. And I don't want it to end... But I don't think you'll remember me entirely before you wake up."
[Dreamers hugs Rem, causing her voice to tremble with sorrow]
Rem: "Th-thank you, Dreamer. Even with all of this, I still feel better in your arms."
[Deep sigh, and a slightly more cheery tone]
Rem: "No, really. I do feel better. It's just... I'm feeling a lot of emotions right now."
[Dreamer: "Maybe we can get someone to help?"]
Rem: "Dreamer, I love you, but you ask that every time. I know you can't help it, so I'll just keep it simple; Who could possibly help us? Whenever you wake up, you forget everything that happened. Sometimes you remember bits and pieces, and you get the cutest smile on your face, even when you can't remember why you're so happy.
(Sigh) We've spent years trying to think of a way out of this, so please, just let me... Let me enjoy the time I have left with you."
Rem: "Thank you, baby."
[Deep breath to compose herself]
Rem: "So! What are you dreaming about now? No offense, but this kind of looks... Boring? Its a pretty night sky, a full moon, some rocks near the road- OH! I think I see mermaids!"
Rem: "There! See?...
(Playfully annoyed) Oh puh-lease! I literally look like your ideal woman. Between me and them? It's no contest. Just look! They're singing something, I think. I can't hear anything though... You can't hear them either? Huh. Not the weirdest thing you've dreamed of."
[Rem suddenly remembering]
Rem: "Oh! Do you wanna know what the weirdest thing you dreamed of was?"
Rem: "OK, so! Do you remember that little house you grew up in when you were little?
[Sound begins to fade away for a time skip]
Rem: "Right! Well, part of it was a castle in a swamp, and- Shush! I know it doesn't make sense, let me finish the story!"
[Sound fades back in as a unknown amount of time has passed]
Rem: "So you put me in your satchel, and jumped out of its mouth, but for some reason, my top half couldn't go all the way into the satchel this time.
(Laughing) Yes! So you do remember! Oh my God! I was so pissed off after my head bumped into its teeth. The teeth broke, but I had such a bad headache after that, I just couldn't keep my eyes from watering."
Rem: "No! I wasn't crying! Don't you think if I was crying I would've worked out as many pity points as I could get from you?
(Smug chuckle) Yeah, OK. Pity points got us into that mess, but I really wasn't crying! We'd have missed the dance if I wasted too much time."
Rem: "Right? That was so fun! I'm not even a fan of disco, but I had to see that through."
[Laughing before letting out a deep and happy sigh]"
[Dreamer: "Wow. Can I get tired in dreams?"]
Rem: (Sadly) "Yeah... You can get tired in dreams. It happens right before you wake up."
Rem: "No. Its not like when you're awake. You can't force yourself to stay awake. Eventually you'll fade back to reality."
Rem: "I don't want you to go either!... But I don't want our last moments to be desperate and scared.
[Dreamer kisses Rem, allowing her to let out a relaxed sigh]
Rem: "Thank you, baby. [Pleased giggle] Here. Why don't you lay your head on my lap?"
Rem: "Shhh... Don't worry about that right now... Thank you."
[Giggling again as Dreamer rests their head on her lap]
Rem: "Yeah. You probably couldn't do this in a regular car, but this isn't a regular car. Comfy? Good!..."
Rem: "Even the sun in here is starting to rise... Yeah. It's OK. Just relax..."
[A moment goes by before Rem begins to sing Beautiful Dreamer, but gets interrupted partway through with a whoosh, as Dreamer vanishes]
Rem: (Urgently) "Dreamer? Dreamer!"
[Rem begins to cry, but tries to compose herself by singing again. She changes the first few words to 'Beautiful Dreamer, don't forget me', and the audio fades to an end as she continues to sing through her tears.]
submitted by SilverSpotter
to ASMRScriptHaven [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:51 docXfamas [H] June Choice and other bundled games [W] Paypal, TF2 keys
- All keys are primarily from US/NA region
- My list maybe slightly outdated so I apologize in advance if some of the games mentioned are already traded/Sold.
- I accept XBOX keys as well.
- I accept PayPal only via goods and services so all transactions will include fees.
- My Wishlist, I am mostly uninterested in other games.
HAVE JUNE 2023 games
MAY MADNESS MULTIPLAYER
- Curse of the Dead Gods
- Ghostwire: Tokyo
- Remnant: From the Ashes - Complete Edition
- Eternal Threads
- Honey, I Joined a Cult
- Meeple Station
- Turbo Golf Racing
MAY 2023 games
- Generation Zero® x 2
- Midnight Ghost Hunt x 2
- Northgard x 2
- Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition x 2
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light
- Gloria Victis x 2
- PULSAR: Lost Colony x 2
APRIL 2023 games
- Behind the Frame: The Finest Scenery x 2
- Bendy and the Dark Revival x 3
- Builder Simulator x 2
- Operation Tango x 2
- Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition x 2
- The Invisible Hand x 2
- Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate - Daemonhunters x 4
- Windjammers 2 x 3
MARCH 2023 games
- Aliens: Fireteam Elite x 5
- DEATH STRANDING DIRECTOR'S CUT x 4
- Founders' Fortune x 1
- Life is Strange 2 Complete Season (incl. Mascot Bundle DLC) x 5
- Monster Prom 2: Monster Camp x 2
- Revita x 2
- Rollerdrome NA region x 4
- The Life and Suffering of Sir Brante x 2
Safe in Our World Charity Bundle 2023
- BIOMUTANT x 2
- Demon Turf x 2
- Edge Of Eternity x 3
- Golden Light x 3
- Hero's Hour (NA Region) x 4
- Jurassic World Evolution 2 x 2
- Monster Crown x 3
- Rogue Lords x 3
FEBRUARY 2023 games
- A Little Golf Journey x 2
- Arcade Paradise - Arcade Paradise EP x 2
- Chivalry: Medieval Warfare x 2
- Eternal Threads x 2
- Field of Glory II x 2
- Hue x 2
- Ice Age: Scrat's Nutty Adventure
- Indivisible x 2
- Murder by Numbers
- Perfect x 2
- Rescue Party: Live! x 2
- Rise of the Slime x 2
- Soul Axiom Rebooted x 2
- Spiritfarer®: Farewell Edition x 2
- Steel Rats x 2
- STONE x 2
- Strange Brigade x 2
- The Last Campfire x 2
- Turbo Golf Racing x 2
- Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War x 2
- White Day: A Labyrinth Named School x 2
- Sifu Deluxe Edition Upgrade Bundle x 2
Survival Instinct Bundle
- Fallout + Fallout 76
- Five Dates x 2
- Fobia - St. Dinfna Hotel x 3
- Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous - Enhanced Edition x 2
- ScourgeBringer x 2
- Shady Part of Me x 2
JANUARY 2023 games DECEMBER 2022 Monthly Bundle Leftovers
- SCUM x 2
- Starsand x 2
- State of Decay 2 x 2
- SurrounDead x 2
- The Long Dark: Survival Edition x 2
Black Friday VR Voyager's Pack
- Wasteland 3
- Blade Assault
- Super Magbot
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine
- A Fisherman's Tale
- Car Mechanic Simulator VR
- I Expect You To Die
- Sairento VR
- Shooty Fruity
- SUPERHOT VR
- The Curious Tale of the Stolen Pets
- The Wizards - Dark Times
- Until You Fall
NOVEMBER 2022 Monthly Bundle Leftovers
- Agatha Christie - Hercule Poirot: The First Cases
- The Smurfs - Mission Vileaf
- Anna's Quest
- Dead Age 2: The Zombie Survival RPG
- DISTRAINT 2 x 2
- Driftland: The Magic Revival
- Enclave (Gold)
- Everreach: Project Eden
- Fantasy Blacksmith
- Golf Club Wasteland
- Interplanetary: Enhanced Edition
- Jack Orlando: Director's Cut
- Journey of a Roach
- Last Inua
- LEAVES - The Journey
- LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes
- LEGO® MARVEL's Avengers
- LEGO® The Hobbit™
- Main Assembly
- Majesty 2 Collection
- My Big Sister
- OUTBUDDIES DX
- Paw Paw Paw
- Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville (ORIGIN KEY)
- PUBG: Battlegrounds – Golden G-Coin Box
- Red Wings: Aces of the Sky
- Seed Hunter x 2
- Ship Simulator Extremes
- Shooting Stars!
- Smart Factory Tycoon
- Space Cows
- Stars End
- Stubbs the Zombie in Rebel Without a Pulse
- The Deed II
- The LEGO Movie - Videogame
- The LEGO NINJAGO Movie Video Game
- The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia
- The Town of Light
- Truck Racer
- Warhammer 40,000: Mechanicus
- Worms Clan Wars
- Zanzarah: The Hidden Portal
- The House of Da Vinci (ROW)
2K MEGAHITS BUNDLE
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning FATE Edition
- Raji: An Ancient Epic
- Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice
- Roboquest x 2
- Morbid: The Seven Acolytes
- Eldest Souls
LIST OF ALL HB LEFTOVERS -
- Hidden & Dangerous 2: Courage Under Fire x 3
- Hidden & Dangerous: Action Pack x 3
- X-COM: Complete Pack x 3
- CivCity: Rome x 3
- Duke Nukem Forever collection x 4
- Railroad Tycoon 2: Platinum x 3
- Railroad Tycoon 3 x 3
- Sid Meier's Railroads! x 3
- The Golf Club 2019 Featuring PGA TOUR x 3
- WWE 2K BATTLEGROUNDS + Ultimate Brawlers Pass x 4
- BioShock: The Collection (EU region) x 2
- BioShock: The Collection (NA region) x 2
- Borderlands 3: Super Deluxe Edition
- PGA Tour 2K21 x 3
- Sid Meier's Civilization VI x 2
- XCOM: ULTIMATE COLLECTION x 4
LIST OF ALL FANATICAL LEFTOVERS -
- 11-11 Memories Retold x 2
- 112 operator
- 8 doors
- 911 Operator x 2
- A Case Of Distrust
- A plague tale: innocence x 2
- Aegis Defenders x 3
- Ageless x 3
- Agents Of Mayhem
- Alien Spidy
- American Fugitive x 2
- Amnesia: rebirth x 3
- Amnesia: The Dark Descent + Amnesia: A Machine for pigs
- Anna's Quest
- As Far As The Eye
- Ashampoo Photo Optimizer 7
- Automachef x 3
- Bartlow's Dread Machine
- Beholder 2
- Between the stars x 4
- Beyond the wire x 2
- Bionic Commando x 2
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
- Book of Demons x 3
- Boomerang Fu
- Boreal Blade x 3
- Broken Age x 2
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
- Capitalism 2
- Car Mechanic Simulator 2018
- Carnival Games VR
- Civilization III x 2
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3
- Crazy Machines 3
- CROSSBOW: Bloodnight x 2
- Crown Trick
- Cursed Castilla (Maldita Castilla Ex)
- Cyber Hook x 2
- Dagon: by H. P. Lovecraft - The Eldritch Box DLC x 2
- Dangerous Worlds x 2
- Dark Future: Blood Red States
- Darksburg x 2
- Dead In Vinland x 2
- Dear Esther: Landmark Edition
- Deathloop x 3
- Deleveled x 2
- Desert Child
- Desolate x 2
- Desperado 3
- DiRT Rally 2.0 - H2 RWD Double Pack
- DiRT Rally 2.0 - Opel Manta 400
- Dirt Rally 2.0 - Porsche 911 RGT Rally Spec
- Disjunction - gog
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen x 3
- Drake Hollow x 2
- Draw Slasher x 2
- Drawful 2
- Drawful 2
- Driftland: The Magic Revival x 3
- Ducati - 90th Anniversary
- Due Process x 3
- Encodya - GOG x 2
- Endless Space 2 x 2
- Endzone - A World apart
- Enslaved™: Odyssey To The West™ Premium Edition
- Evergarden x 2
- Evoland Legendary Edition x 2
- Expeditions: Viking
- Fable Anniversary
- Family Man x 3
- Farmer's dynasty x 2
- Fear Effect Sedna
- Field of Glory: Empires
- Fling to the Finish
- Frog Detective 2: The Case Of The Invisible Wizard x 3
- Fun With Ragdolls: The Game x 2
- Fury Unleashed x 5
- GameGuru x 2
- GameMaker Studio 2 Creator 12 Months x 2
- Garage: bad trip
- Gas Station Simulator x 2
- Genesis Alpha One Deluxe Edition x 3
- Ghost Of A Tale
- Go Home Dinosaurs x 2
- Graveyard Keeper
- Greak: Memories Of Azur
- GRIP: Combat Racing Artifex DLC x 3
- Guts and glory
- Hellpoint x 2
- Hiveswap friendsim x 2
- Hiveswap: Act 1
- Hot Wheels Unleashed x 2
- Hotshot Racing x 3
- Ikenfell x 2
- Immortal Planet
- Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition x 2
- In sound mind x 2
- Indivisible x 3
- Iris And The Giant
- Iron Danger
- Jurassic World Evolution x 2
- Katana zero
- Kerbal Space Program
- Kingdom Two Crowns
- Kingdom: New Lands x 2
- Kyle is Famous: Complete Edition
- Lacuna - A Sci-fi Noir Adventure
- Lawn mowing simulator
- Levelhead x 2
- Liberated GOG x 2
- Lovecraft's Untold Stories x 3
- Lust for Darkness x 2
- Lust from Beyond: M Edition x 2
- Memoria + Soundtrack
- Metro Exodus
- Midnight protocol x 2
- Milky Way Prince - The Vampire Star x 2
- Monster Hunter: World
- Moon Hunters
- Morkredd x 3
- Motorcycle Mechanic Simulator 2021
- Moving Out
- Music Maker EDM Edition x 2
- Necromunda: Hired Gun
- NecroWorm x 2
- Neoverse x 3
- Neverout x 2
- Nex Machina
- Nickelodeon all-star brawl
- Nickelodeon Brawl
- Niffelheim x 2
- Nowhere Prophet x 3
- Orbital Racer x 2
- Out of Reach: Treasure Royale x 2
- Out Of Space
- Outward + The Soroboreans And Outward Soundtrack x 3
- Partisans 1941 x 2
- Path Of Giants
- Pathfinder Second Edition Core Rulebook and Starfinder Core Rulebook x 2
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker Enhanced Plus Edition
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Royal Ascension
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Wild Cards
- Paw paw paw x 3
- PC Building Simulator x 2
- Peaky Blinders: Mastermind x 2
- Pesterquest x 3
- Phantom Doctrine x 2
- Pixplode x 2
- Police stories
- Popup Dungeon
- Post Void
- Prison Architect + Aficionado (Dlc)
- Pumpkin Jack x 2
- Purrfect Date
- Quantum Break x 2
- RAD x 4
- Railway Empire
- Red solstice 2: survivors
- Relicta x 3
- Remnants of Naezith
- Remothered: Broken Porcelain x 2
- Resident Evil 4 (2005)
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
- Resident Evil HD REMASTER x 3
- Resident Evil Revelations x 4
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 - Episode 1: Penal Colony x 3
- Retimed x 3
- Ring of pain x 4
- Rise Of Industry x 3
- Roarr! Jurassic Edition x 2
- Rover Mechanic Simulator x 3
- RPG Maker VX
- Rustler x 4
- Saturday Morning RPG
- Say No! More
- Shing! x 2
- Shining Resonance Refrain x 2
- Shoppe Keep 2
- Simple Rockets 2
- Simplerockets 2 x 2
- Simulacra + Simulacra 2
- Size Matters x 3
- Skullgirls 2nd Encore
- Slinger VR x 2
- Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts x 2
- Soulblight x 2
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Speed Brawl x 2
- Stealth 2: A Game Of Clones
- Still There x 3
- Stories Untold
- Street Fighter V x 2
- Strider x 2
- Struggling x 2
- Stubbs The Zombie In Rebel Without A Pulse
- Super Meat Boy x 2
- Supraland x 2
- SYSTEM SHOCK: ENHANCED EDITION x 2
- Tabletop Playground x 3
- Telefrag VR x 2
- The Amazing American Circus x 2
- The Ambassador: Fractured Timelines
- The Ascent x 2
- The Bard's Tale IV: Director's Cut x 3
- The Beast Inside x 3
- The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters x 2
- The Darkness II x 2
- The Haunted Island, A Frog Detective Game x 3
- The Henry Stickmin Collection x 2
- The Shapeshifting Detective
- The Survivalists
- The Swords Of Ditto: Mormo's Curse x 2
- The Textorcist: The story of Ray Bibbia x 2
- The USB Stick Found in the Grass x 2
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners x 2
- The Wild Eight
- Them's Fightin' Herds
- Throne Of Lies® The Online Game Of Deceit
- Through The Darkest Of Times x 3
- Tilt Brush x 2
- Toejam & Earl: Back in the Groove x 2
- Tohu x 3
- Tools up x 2
- Tooth and Tail
- Total Tank Simulator x 2
- Townsmen - A Kingdom Rebuilt x 2
- Toybox Turbos
- Train Station Renovation x 2
- Treasure Hunter Simulator x 2
- Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince x 2
- Tropico 4
- Truberbrook / Trüberbrook
- Tyranny: Deluxe Edition x 2
- VALKYRIA CHRONICLES 4 COMPLETE EDITION
- Vampire: The Masquerade - Shadows Of New York x 3
- Vane x 3
- Vikings - Wolves of Midgard
- Wanderlust: Travel Stories x 2
- Wandersong x 2
- Wargroove x 2
- Warhammer: Chaosbane x 2
- WARSAW x 5
- We Are Alright x 2
- Werewolf: The Apocalypse Heart Of The Forest x 3
- Worms rumble + legends pack dlc x 3
- Wrath: Aeon Of Ruin
- WWE 2k Battlegrounds
- X-morph Defense x 3
- X-Morph: Defense + European Assault, Survival of the Fittest, and Last Bastion DLC x 2
- Xcom® 2: Resistance Warrior Pack
- Yoku's Island Express
AS OTHER KEYS (UNSURE IF UNUSED SO I WILL GO FIRST)
- Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry
- Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Dry Twice
- Unto The End
- Call of Juarez Gunslinger
- Interstellar Space: Genesis
- Unexplored 2: The Wayfarer's Legacy
- A.I.M. Clan Wars
- Alekhine's Gun
- Alwa's Awakening
- American Fugitive
- Ballpoint Universe - Infinite
- Battlestar Galactica Deadlock
- Bunker Punks
- Cobra Kai: The Karate Kid Saga Continues
- Cook, Serve, Delicious! 3?!
- Cosmic Star Heroine
- Crash Drive 3
- Danger Scavenger
- Degrees of Separation
- Demon Pit
- Detective Di: The Silk Rose Murders
- DiRT Rally
- Do Not Feed the Monkeys
- Dracula: Love Kills
- Driftland: The Magic Revival
- Eador. Imperium
- El Matador
- Eternity: The Last Unicorn
- Fantasy Versus
- FAR: Lone Sails x 2
- Four Sided Fantasy
- Fun with Ragdolls: The Game
- Garfield Kart - Furious Racing
- GemCraft - Chasing Shadows
- Gift of Parthax
- Grand Mountain Adventure
- GRID Autosport - Premium Garage Pack DLC
- GRID Autosport - Road & Track Car Pack DLC
- Guts and Glory
- Heavy Burger
- Horizon Chase Turbo x 2
- Hyperdrive Massacre
- Iratus: Lord of the Dead
- JumpJet Rex
- King's Bounty: Warriors of the North
- Kings of Kung Fu
- Lichdom: Battlemage
- Magrunner: Dark Pulse
- Making History: The Calm and the Storm Gold Edition
- Mech Mechanic Simulator
- Men of War
- Monster Slayers
- Monster Slayers - Advanced Classes Unlocker
- Monster Slayers - Fire & Steel Expansion
- Morbid: The Seven Acolytes
- My Time At Portia
- NecroVisioN: Lost Company
- Nongunz: Doppelganger Edition
- Overlord: Ultimate Evil Collection
- Planet Alcatraz
- Rage in Peace
- Rebel Galaxy Outlaw
- Redeemer: Enhanced Edition x 2
- RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic
- Save Room - Organization Puzzle
- Shadowhand: RPG Card Game
- Shark Attack Deathmatch 2
- Silver Chains
- Sin Slayers
- Slain: Back from Hell
- Songbird Symphony
- Space Hulk Ascension
- Star Wolves
- Star Wolves 3: Civil War
- Super Panda Adventures
- Super Trench Attack!
- Supreme Ruler 1936
- Supreme Ruler: Cold War
- Tesla vs Lovecraft
- The Long Reach
- The Surge
- The Uncertain - The Last Quiet Day
- The Vagrant
- This Strange Realm Of Mine
- This War of Mine: Stories - Season Pass DLC
- Toybox Turbos
- V-Rally 4
- Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach
- Wayward Souls
- World's Dawn x 2
- Yet Another Zombie Defense HD x 2
- Yooka-Laylee and the Impossible Lair
- 10 Second Ninja X
- A story about my uncle
- Before We leave
- Caveman World: Mountains of Unga Boonga
- Charlie's Adventure
- Cultures - 8th Wonder of the world
- Dead Age
- DUCATI - 90th Anniversary
- Dust to the End
- Earth 2140
- Fated Souls 3
- HELLDIVERS™ Dive Harder Edition
- HELLDIVERS™ Dive Harder Edition
- Iron Sky Invasion
- Jorney of a roach
- Lawn Mowing Simulator
- My Big Sister
- Narita Boy
- Nigate Tale
- Nigate Tale
- Nuclear DAWN
- Of Orcs and Men
- Oh My Gore
- Oh My Gore!
- Pitiri 1977
- Remnants of Naezith
- Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning
- Scheming Through The Zombie Apocalypse: The Beginning
- Ship simulator extreme
- Snake Pass
- Sorry, James
- The Deed Dynasty
- Tools Up!
- Toy tinker Simulator
- Treasure Hunter Simulator
- Vagrant Hearts 2
- Whispering Willows
- A Sceptic's Guide to Magic
- Age of Wonders III
- Amnesia Collection x 2
- Assassin's Creed® Chronicles China UPLAY key
- Canyon Capers
- CAPITALISM 2
- CHESS ULTRA
- Chicken Assassin Reloaded
- Deponia: The Complete Journey x 2
- Dirt Rally x 2
- Enclave (Gold)
- F1 2017 1988 McLAREN MP4/4 Classic Car DLC
- Garfield Kart
- Gold Rush! Classic
- Gothic 3
- Headsnatchers x 2
- Heli Heroes
- Introvert Quest
- Kingdom: Classic
- Knights and Merchants
- Layers of Fear + Soundtrack
- LEGO® The Hobbit™
- Majesty 2 Collection
- Manual Samuel
- Medieval Kingdom Wars
- Mystery Castle: The Mirror's Secret
- Oh My Gore!
- PAC-MAN 256
- Pixel Puzzles: UndeadZ
- Port Royale 3
- Rig n Roll
- RIOT - Civil Unrest
- Satellite Reign
- Shooting Stars
- THE HEX
- The Red Solstice x 2
- THEM'S FIGHTIN' HERDS
PayPal MY REP Wishlist
TF2 keys/ Csgo Cases
submitted by docXfamas
to SteamGameSwap [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:51 SpectrographicDetail So pissed at my friend
for context: me and my friend are both in our 20s, female. known each other for years. we’ve had lots of ups and downs in our relationship and right now we’re talking more than we have in the past.
she calls me a few times a week to talk and these phone calls last hours. not because we’re talking back and forth and having a good time - no. she’s talking. that’s it. for hours. about nothing.
she’ll give me every detail of a night where she went out with friends and talk about the conversations she had, and relay them to me word for word. she’ll talk about her days at work and relay situations in a narrative that takes an hour to explain. she’s facetimed me and seen me trying to stay awake after i’ve worked a long shift and just keep talking with no self awareness. one time i literally couldn’t get off facetime with her while i was on my way to meet another friend for drinks (she wouldn’t stop talking) so i had to carry her through public on facetime and she only stopped talking when i hugged my friend and said hi - phone in hand with facetime still going. i’ve told her goodbye on the phone before and had her remember something she wanted to say and keep talking for an additional 10-15 minutes when i need to hang up.
i’m going through a divorce after enduring domestic violence for months and multiple instances of marital rape. i briefly told her about it after i left my husband and i’ve maybe spent a total of ten minutes talking about what happened with her over a span of six months since i left. i feel like i have her attention for maybe ten seconds at a time before i lose it even when i talk about my situation with her. my other friends have kindly sat and listened and conversed with me about what i’ve gone through but this friend is so self absorbed that she can’t stop talking about herself for five minutes.
i’m ranting because she just called me after i worked 13 hours with no lunch break. i didn’t answer. i have nothing left to give.
submitted by SpectrographicDetail
to Vent [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:45 HOCKHOCKHOCKHOCKHOCK Chat GPT Death Battle tournament. Round 2!
| || |Current Bracket submitted by HOCKHOCKHOCKHOCKHOCK to deathbattle [link] [comments]
This is the 2nd round of the Chat GPT tournament bracket. As a refresher of the rules For each match I give a brand new ChatGPT thread the following prompt "Script a fight between [Character A] and [Character B]. The fight should start with the characters using their weaker abilities and pulling out stronger attacks as the fight goes on. You must decide who wins the fight based on logic and the fight must end in the death of the loser." I will not reset a script unless Rule 1 or 2 are broken. (Sometimes ChatGPT will literally replace the winner with "your winner pick") All characters were selected by commenters on a previous post.
DISCLAIMER: ChatGPT generated every fight on their own with the rules provided. I gave them no info on either character. Incorrect representation of personalities or abilities, as well as objectively false outcomes that may come from these fights are due to limitations by the AI itself.
ROUND 2 FIGHT 1: Tartaglia (Genshin Impact) vs Kratos (God of War)
INT. MYSTERIOUS ARENA - DAY
Tartaglia, the sneering Harbinger of the Fatui from Genshin Impact, and Kratos, the vengeful Spartan God of War, stand on opposite ends of a grand arena. The air crackles with anticipation as they prepare to engage in an epic battle.
TARTAGLIA (brandishing his Hydro Vision) Well, well, what have we here? Another foolhardy warrior seeking a taste of my power? Prepare to be outmatched, mortal.
KRATOS (grasping the Blades of Chaos) Your arrogance will be your downfall, creature. I have faced gods and monsters alike. You shall not be an exception.
They both charge forward, each unleashing their weaker abilities as the battle begins.
Tartaglia conjures water blades, slashing through the air towards Kratos. He then calls forth his elemental skill, "Havoc: Obliteration," firing a powerful water arrow that explodes upon impact.
Kratos, using his Spartan Rage, channels his fury, enhancing his strength and resistance. He charges through the water blades, enduring their impact, and retaliates with a relentless assault of swift and powerful strikes from his blades.
The battle intensifies as Tartaglia, realizing the gravity of the situation, taps into his more potent Hydro abilities. He activates his elemental burst, "Havoc: Tidebreaker," summoning a colossal tidal wave that crashes towards Kratos.
Kratos, unyielding, pushes against the torrent with all his might, barely holding his ground. His rage-fueled power amplifies as he summons the Leviathan Axe, imbued with ice elemental abilities, and hurls it towards Tartaglia.
The clash of Kratos' Leviathan Axe and Tartaglia's tidal wave causes a monumental explosion, temporarily obscuring the arena. Emerging from the smoke, both combatants reveal their resolve to claim victory.
TARTAGLIA (mocking) Is that the best you can do, Spartan? Your strength is nothing compared to the power of the Archon.
KRATOS (gritted teeth) You underestimate me at your own peril, harpy. I am the Ghost of Sparta, and I will not be defeated.
As the fight enters its final phase, both fighters unleash their ultimate abilities, combining the full extent of their powers.
Tartaglia harnesses the true potential of his Hydro Vision, transforming into his mighty Primal form, the "Lord of the Vishaps." He summons water dragons that ravage the battlefield, assaulting Kratos relentlessly.
Kratos, driven to the edge, taps into his godly might, assuming his Spartan God form. His body becomes engulfed in divine flames as he unleashes the full force of his Spartan Rage and Spartan Fury, delivering earth-shattering blows.
Their clash reaches its climax, shaking the arena to its core. The combatants give their all, but in the end, a winner emerges.
Tartaglia, battered and exhausted, falls to his knees, unable to withstand the relentless onslaught of Kratos' divine fury. With a final strike from the Blades of Chaos, Kratos pierces Tartaglia's heart, ending the battle.
Kratos stands over the fallen Tartaglia, his victory confirmed. The arena falls into silence as the crowd witnesses the overwhelming might of the Ghost of Sparta.
FADE OUT. WINNER: Kratos (God of War)
ROUND 2 FIGHT 2: Son Goku (Dragon Ball) vs Chuck Norris (memes)
INT. BATTLE ARENA - DAY
The arena is filled with anticipation as Goku and Chuck Norris step into the ring. The crowd roars with excitement, eager to witness this epic clash between two iconic figures.
Goku, a Saiyan warrior with incredible power, stands tall with his signature orange gi, a confident smile on his face. Chuck Norris, the legendary martial artist and internet meme, exudes an aura of unstoppable strength.
Goku (smirking): So, Chuck Norris, you think you can handle a Saiyan?
Chuck Norris (grinning): Goku, you're in for a surprise. Let's see what you've got.
They both take their starting positions, ready for combat.
Goku charges at Chuck Norris, launching a flurry of rapid punches and kicks. Chuck Norris effortlessly dodges and counters with lightning-fast strikes, displaying his incredible martial arts skills.
Goku (impressed): Not bad, Chuck! But let's see how you handle this!
Goku charges up a small Kamehameha wave and fires it at Chuck Norris, who calmly blocks it with his bare hands, showcasing his immense durability.
Goku senses the need to step up his game. He transforms into Super Saiyan form, his golden hair and aura intensifying.
Goku (grinning): Now, Chuck, things are about to get serious!
Chuck Norris smirks and taps into his legendary meme powers, enhancing his already impressive strength and speed.
They engage in a fierce exchange of blows, each landing powerful strikes on the other. Goku launches an enormous Spirit Bomb, gathering energy from the surroundings, while Chuck Norris summons the powers of the internet memes, creating a devastating Roundhouse Kick of Destruction.
The Spirit Bomb and the Roundhouse Kick collide in an explosion that shakes the entire arena.
Both fighters stand, panting heavily, their bodies bruised and battered. But there can only be one victor.
Goku, realizing the seriousness of the situation, channels all his remaining energy into one last attack. He unleashes the Ultra Instinct, a state of being where his reflexes and power reach their peak.
Goku (whispering): This is my final move, Chuck!
Goku charges towards Chuck Norris at an incredible speed, delivering a barrage of punches and kicks with unparalleled precision.
Chuck Norris, though overwhelmed, refuses to back down. He counters Goku's attacks with unmatched skill, trading blows with the Saiyan warrior.
In a climactic moment, Goku delivers a devastating punch that connects with Chuck Norris's chest, shattering his legendary invincibility.
Chuck Norris, stunned, realizes the battle is over. He falls to his knees, gasping for breath, his body unable to withstand Goku's final attack.
Goku (looking somber): It's over, Chuck. You fought valiantly, but I had to protect my world.
Chuck Norris, with a faint smile, nods in acknowledgment.
Chuck Norris: You're the stronger one, Goku. Farewell.
Chuck Norris collapses to the ground, lifeless, ending the battle between two legends.
The crowd falls silent, paying respect to both fighters. Goku takes a moment to mourn the fallen warrior before exiting the arena, victorious but somber.
FADE OUT. WINNER: Son Goku (Dragon Ball)
ROUND 2 FIGHT 3: Seiya (Saint Seiya) vs Erika Furudo (Umineko)
INT. COSMIC ARENA - DAY
The cosmic arena is shrouded in an ethereal glow, crackling with energy. Seiya, the Bronze Saint of Pegasus, stands tall with his Cosmo ablaze, while Erika Furudo, the Golden Witch of Truth, exudes an aura of mystery and power.
SEIYA I won't let evil prevail! Pegasus Meteor Fist!
Seiya unleashes a barrage of meteor-like punches, hurtling towards Erika.
ERIKA (chanting) Red Truth, deny falsehood!
Erika raises her hand, invoking the power of the Red Truth, forming a barrier that deflects the meteor strikes. She then retaliates.
ERIKA Blue Truth, reveal the weak points!
Erika's words pierce the air, targeting Seiya's vulnerabilities. Seiya stumbles, his movements momentarily hindered.
SEIYA Not giving up! Pegasus Rolling Crush!
Seiya spins, unleashing a flurry of kicks, aiming to break through Erika's defenses.
ERIKA (whispering) Golden Truth, manifest your wrath!
Erika's whispers resonate with ancient magic, summoning golden chains that ensnare Seiya, restraining his movements.
SEIYA Grr... Pegasus Divine Ascension!
Seiya gathers his Cosmo, propelling himself upward, breaking free from the golden chains. He then dives down with immense speed, aiming for Erika.
ERIKA (voice filled with certainty) Golden Truth, sever all bonds!
Erika's command causes the chains to transform into countless blades, intercepting Seiya's descent, creating a barrier of blades.
SEIYA Unyielding! Pegasus Comet Fist!
Seiya channels his Cosmo into his fists, smashing through the barrier of blades, closing in on Erika.
ERIKA (whispering, eyes shining) Golden Truth, shatter illusions!
Erika's whisper intensifies, releasing a wave of energy that distorts reality. Seiya's vision becomes hazy, making it difficult to locate Erika.
SEIYA I can't lose now! Pegasus Nova!
Seiya unleashes a powerful energy blast, surging through the haze, aimed at Erika's position.
ERIKA (rising above the haze, determined) Golden Truth, pierce through the darkness!
Erika's voice cuts through the haze, and a beam of golden light materializes, deflecting Seiya's attack. She counters with her ultimate move.
ERIKA Golden Truth, Witch's Judgment!
Erika's eyes glow with an intense golden light. Seiya is engulfed in a torrent of energy, his Cosmos crushed under the immense power of the Witch's Judgment.
SEIYA (struggling) I won't... give up!
Seiya's voice weakens, and his body collapses, defeated. His Cosmos fades away, leaving only silence.
FADE OUT. Winner: Erika Furudo (Umineko)
ROUND 2 FIGHT 4: Alucard (Hellsing) vs Reverse Flash (DC comics)
INT. ABANDONED WAREHOUSE - NIGHT
The dimly lit warehouse stands silent, shrouded in an eerie atmosphere. Suddenly, a gust of wind blows through the room, followed by a crackle of lightning. Reverse Flash, a speedster dressed in yellow and black, materializes. Across from him, Alucard, a dark and enigmatic vampire, appears with his crimson eyes gleaming.
REVERSE FLASH (mocking) Well, well, what do we have here? A bloodsucking vampire? This should be fun!
ALUCARD (smiling wickedly) Indeed. You've caught my attention, speedster. Let's see if your speed can match my darkness.
The battle commences as the adversaries circle each other, testing their abilities.
Alucard extends his arm, releasing shadows that transform into demonic hounds charging at Reverse Flash. But with his incredible speed, Reverse Flash easily evades their attacks, darting around the room.
REVERSE FLASH (chuckling) You'll have to do better than that, Dracula!
Alucard smirks and his form begins to change. His shadowy essence swirls around him, transforming him into a monstrous, winged creature. He lunges at Reverse Flash, clawing through the air with incredible strength and speed. However, Reverse Flash vibrates his molecules, allowing the creature's attack to pass harmlessly through him.
REVERSE FLASH (grinning) Impressive, vampire, but your tricks won't work on me!
Now it's Reverse Flash's turn. He taps into the Speed Force, his body vibrating with an intense energy. He moves so fast that he becomes a blur, delivering lightning-fast punches and kicks to Alucard. The vampire's supernatural durability allows him to withstand the onslaught, but the impact weakens him.
ALUCARD (blood dripping from his mouth) You may be fast, but you lack the darkness that fuels me!
Alucard's eyes glow with renewed intensity. He releases the restriction seals on his power, unleashing his true form. Shadows envelop the entire warehouse as Alucard's presence becomes even more ominous. He disappears from sight, leaving Reverse Flash momentarily disoriented.
REVERSE FLASH (concerned) Where did you go?
Alucard's voice echoes through the room, chilling Reverse Flash to the bone.
ALUCARD (whispering) I am everywhere and nowhere, speedster. Your speed won't save you from my darkness.
Reverse Flash frantically looks around, but Alucard's words prove true. Shadows converge on Reverse Flash from all directions, binding him in an inescapable grip. Alucard materializes before him, his eyes glowing with an unholy light.
ALUCARD (grinning) It's time to embrace eternal darkness.
Alucard's monstrous form lunges at Reverse Flash, sinking his fangs deep into his neck. The vampire drains his opponent's life force, feeding on his super-speed and preventing any chance of escape.
REVERSE FLASH (struggling weakly) No... this can't be...
As Reverse Flash's life force fades away, Alucard retracts his fangs, letting the lifeless body of his defeated opponent fall to the ground. The room returns to its eerie silence as Alucard stands victorious.
FADE OUT. WINNER: Alucard (Hellsing)
Well there it is. Round 2. Chat GPT shows some clear issues here even moreso than last round but hey, that's part of the fun. Sorry if your favorite character was Reverse Flash lmao. Robbed. Final 4 bracket.
2023.06.10 04:44 I_Graduated I owe my philosophy professors and my academic advisor my life
To begin with, some context.
I struggled throughout my life in school because I have a number of learning disabilities. Dealing with them has been long, hard, and expensive, but I have more or less learned to live my life with them. In university, I started in Engineering and I spent three and a half years in it before failing grades and COVID forced me to change degrees. I changed into a double major of Drama and Philosophy. This new direction was for the best as my grades came back up, I was no longer stressed about school, and I finally found what I wanted to do with my life. Although my parents supported me the whole way, it was still an incredibly expensive and difficult journey for me and my family.
Now, just two months ago my final year at university ended. I had taken the last six classes necessary to finally graduate, three in Drama and three in Philosophy. All I had to do was pass all six and I would be able to graduate and get my degree. This was incredibly important to me because a lot of my friends from high school went into Drama and I had taken enough classes to graduate with them and I knew I and my parents could not afford sending me to university for another year. We live inconveniently far from campus and my degree program demands in person classes, so you can see how fast costs would go up.
So, just two months ago, I wrote four essays, a comparative essay on Shakespeare, and my own two-act play and submitted all as my final exams/assignments. All I needed was for them to be good enough to get a pass. I waited and waited for final grades to come in, and before long I got all but one. I got an A-, an A, a B+, a B, and a C as the first five grades. My parents were proud of me for doing so well despite my struggles in academics. I was still waiting on one grade though. Soon enough, I got it.
I had failed one of the classes I needed to graduate. I was going to need to not only go back for another year of university, something that would already cost me and my parents thousands of dollars, but be held back from graduating with my friends and cousins who would have been there with me.
I immediately felt like I had been punched in the gut. We could not afford another year. It would need to wait until the next year or year after that for me to save up. I immediately emailed my academic advisor for help, asking if there is anything I could do. After sending that email, sometime around 10pm, I knelt in front of my window and prayed for a miracle I knew I did not deserve. I will admit, I cried myself to sleep that night.
The next day was the hardest I had ever been through. I could not tell my parents what happened, I felt so ashamed of myself and unwilling to break their perception of me in some selfish play to keep up appearances. They were already halfway through planning a graduation party for me and bought a very expensive cut of meat for a barbecue. I felt that if I told them what actually happened, it would crush them. So, like a selfish liar, I put on a fake smile, told them I did get my final grade, and that it was a C.
I was thinking some dark thoughts that evening, things I would rather not elaborate on.
However, I got an email from my professor whose class I failed telling me there was something I could do. If I did a bit of extra worked and submitted it to him directly before the registrars office finalised grades he would bump my grade up to a C, which would mean I could graduate. He told me I needed to recognise the incredible generosity I was being shown and that this is not something that could be done easily.
Words cannot convey how elated I was. I did everything he asked of me and a bit more, and by the time grades were finalised with the university I had a passing grade in every class. I emailed my academic advisor to thank him profusely for making my case. I emailed my professor of philosophy of religion to tell him my prayer was answered. I emailed the professor who changed my grade to tell him I would never be able to thank him enough.
Two weeks later, I was crossing the stage to accept my degree. My parents were there and it is one of the few times I have ever seen either of them cry.
However, I still feel as though I do not deserve it. I lied to my whole family, the university bent over backwards to accommodate my failures, and more than once have I cost a lot of people a lot of money. This piece of paper that I now have in my hand I feel like I did not earn honestly. I am thankful for every single person that helped me reach this incredible point in my life, but I feel as though I have let them down somehow. Still, I have my degree, I am a university graduate, and because of my parents and professors' immense generosity I have finally received my degree.
submitted by I_Graduated
to TrueOffMyChest [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:41 MrDanielVR Seeking Advice: My Experience with the Carnivore Diet and Seeking Help to Mitigate Exhaustion
I recently decided to give the carnivore diet a try after hearing so many positive things about it. My plan was to follow it strictly for 30 days before deciding if I want to continue with this lifestyle. During this period, I consumed about a pound of meat daily and made sure to incorporate a good amount of fat, estimating it to be around 25%-40%. Additionally, I included liver 2-3 times a week with beef tallow, drank plenty of water, used a significant amount of salt, took electrolytes each morning and magnesium at night.
Initially, I was pleased to find that I didn't experience any cravings for carbohydrates. The initial side effects subsided after about 4-5 days. However, as the days went by, I started feeling increasingly tired. It reached a point where even climbing a few stairs became a struggle, despite being someone who regularly trains in the gym five times a week and is generally fit.
After two weeks, I decided to return to my regular diet due to the exhaustion. But now, I'm considering giving the carnivore diet another shot. I'm curious if there are others here who have experienced something similar and have found the reason behind it and possible solutions to mitigate the fatigue. If you have any suggestions or advice that could help me on this journey, please share them with me.
submitted by MrDanielVR
to carnivorediet [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:38 RevoHits US PC Chernarus "Escape The Night" PvE w/PvP Zones (SpawnSelect, AI, Blackmarket & MORE)
~Escape The Night~ PvE w/PvP ZonesWIPED3PPHelisAI-BossesRaidingBBP100kNoobsKeycardsAirdropBunkersParty-SystemTraderBlackmarketBankingDrugsBedRespawnSpawnSelectVehicles+Guns+Loot+
Join Our Discord https://discord.gg/2EQPEZ8
Server Restart Intervals Are At 5:40AM PST - 11:40AM PST - 5:40PM PST 11:40PM PST
BASE BUILDING: AT THE MOMENT TRADERS DO NOT SELL NAILS/FOOD/ARMOR, for a more survival feel we made base building a little more grindy than other servers for a better experience (MOD: BASE BUILDING PLUS), THERE IS NO BUIDLING NEAR PVP ZONES, HIDEOUTS, OR TRADERS (500m from Hideouts/Traders, 300m from PVP zones). Get your grind on and have fun with more of an immersive pvp building system. We have BasicTerritories/PVEZE Flag Zones. You need a flagpole to make a base & you need a flag fully raised on your pole to enable PvP. Since we use PVEZ the flags help in case you need to defend against a raid. The flag also helps keep all your items secure from poofing away. Sadly bases can be raided even with your flag pole lowered. So it’s recommended that you keep your flag pole raised.
ALL BASES HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF VEHICLES THEY CAN POSSESS! Each base can have a max of 3 Land Vehicles & 2 Helicopters (This Is To Help Prevent Lag)
PVP ZONES/PVE: All PVP Zones contain either a military spot on the map, or Custom Keycard areas, Custom Key Cards spawn randomly around the map or in airdrops/military bases/bunkers.THERE IS ABSOULETLY NO KILLING OUTSIDE PVP ZONES, what ever damage you afflict on another Survior, that damage will come back to you, this a noob/pve setting of a server so show some respect.
KEYCARDS: There many different keycards you can get but they all are different. Some have different loot, some have mixed loot. Rare keycard rooms give 10x better loot than normal military/bm loot. There Is 2 Red/Black/Violet/Green Rooms. 1 Yellow/Blue/Med Lab/White Rooms.
Right Now The Keycards Ranging From Best To Worst Are Red, Black, Yellow, White, Violet, Green, Blue, Med Laboratory. There will probably be more in the future. Red Keycard Loaded but is suuuper rare.
(NOTE: Right now please don't fly into keycard areas. We recently added helis again and some areas are possible to fly into (AI will probably shoot them down but still we want keycards to be used to access keycard areas. ALSO When you open a keycard room it will stay open until server restart because the loot crates wont reset until after restart)
THE BUNKER: Right now there is currently 1 bunker on the server. You need a White Keycard to enter it & when you enter it turns to total darkness. You'll need a light or nvgs too see anything after entering. This place is worth checking out but be careful of possible chances of Zombies/AI. The bunker is really nice for finding blackmarket items and chances decent/guns/armoammo.
TRAVEL TRADER: We recently added a trader that can change locations and also change what they Buy/Sell! The Travel Trader Can Spawn At Any Keycard Locations (Based On When I Move Them) & Trades Rare Items Other Traders Might Not Sell Or Might Buy/Sell At A Discount!
TRADERS: Traders are all around the map and they only sell certain items there. Very high powered weapons cannot be bought a civ traders, they will most likely be purchasable at Blackmarket or not purchasable at all, you will need to scavenge your way around the map if you want to be the best, there are no handouts. Normal Civ Traders will have the essentials there to survive.
AI/BOSSES: AI spawn at all keycards/hideouts except Blue/Green Keycards. They have a chance to spawn anywhere else. There are 3 Bosses on the server. Killa, Zryachiy, the Goons. Killa spawns at Red/Black/Yellow Keycards. Zryachiy spawns at Prison Island. The Goons can spawn at Red/Black/White/Med Lab. The Goons are the rarest Bosses to run into right now while Killa and Zryachiy are about the same. Killa and Zryachiy can have guards.
submitted by RevoHits
to DayZServers [link] [comments]
2023.06.10 04:33 OkFlatworm5033 An Ohio Jane Doe from 1944 has no NAMUS or Doe Network profile.
From the East Liverpool Historical Society:
"The body of a nude young woman was discovered along State St. in the East End in 1944, and neither she nor her slayer were ever identified.
An 18-year-old River Rd. youth found the corpse June 5 around 7:30 am., wrapped in two green blankets and unclothed except for a torn pink slip around her shoulders.
Sam Winters, a high school football player, was on his way home from Crucible Steel Co, at Midland where he worked overnight. He had left a bus at Mulberry St and was walking along State St. when he noticed a pair of bare feet extending from blankets.
He ran to a nearby site and telephoned police.
Apparently strangled, the victim lay on her back in a cluster of weeds about eight feet from the roadway. The blankets were secured to the body with a seemingly little-used clothesline.
The woman was between 25 and 30, with dark brown hair and brown eyes, about 5 foot 6 and weighing around 125 pounds.
County Coroner Arnold Devon reported no marks on the body other than a discoloration on the left shoulder at the base of the neck The body was still warm when found, and Devon estimated the time of death around 5 a.m.
Sheriff George Hayes made plaster casts of tire tracks in the cinder road for possible future identification of the auto used to transport the body. All city police were called to duty in a hunt for clues and visits to restaurants and taverns to locate someone who would recognize the victim.
The following day - Sunday -- an East End man hunting for canvas to build his children a play tent, rummaged through trash at Columbian Park where a carnival had played the previous week. He came across a torn dress and another dress and skirt with rips.
It was discovered that the dead woman resembled one of the five girls in a picture of the Sheesley Carnival's "Gay New Yorkers revue. Sheriff Hayes traveled to Lima where the carnival was playing, but telegramed city police, "Girl in question was on show last night."
Meanwhile, the body was interred at Spring Grove Cemetery after a brief service at the Dawson Funeral Home where some 1,500 viewed the victim out of curiousity or in hopes of recognizing her.
Later the funeral home officials barred anyone from visitation other than out-of-towners sent by police.
Dozens of calls were received from relatives seeking a missing relative or friend, and from law agencies asking a description.
Her fingerprints were sent to the FBI at Washington in hopes that she made have worked in a war industry and identity could be made. But Director J. Edgar Hoover notified Police Chief Hugh McDermott there was no match.
More clues turned up. A St. George St. man putting away his car at 4:10 a.m. saw a driver switch off the lights of his auto as he pulled onto State St. at the railroad underpass. He was positive the license was not a blue and white Ohio tag.
OTHER LEADS died out. A woman who had quarreled with her husband in a hotel at midweek and disappeared from the show was found at her home in North Carolina.
Benwood, W. Va., police were looking for a missing woman with a leg scar. A Shadyside Ave. girl who had not been seen since Friday night in a Wellsville tavern did not match the body description of "Miss X.
Cincinnati police thought she may be a missing 20-year-old girl, but she had false teeth and the slain woman's were natural.
Today, the only known traces of the victim exist within a Spring Grove Cemetery plot, on police and funeral home records and in yellowing newspaper accounts." WARNING:POST MORTEM PHOTOS IN THE FOLLOWING LINK: http://www.eastliverpoolhistoricalsociety.org/cargrl.htm
Can someone contact the local coroner's office or Sheriff and ask them to put this woman into NAMUS? I did some digging but couldn't find any contact info that was concrete and for sure, only stuff that was outdated. There are entries on NAMUS and the DN much older than this case, and just because this woman has gone unidentified for 79 years doesn't mean she doesn't deserve to have her name back.
submitted by OkFlatworm5033
to gratefuldoe [link] [comments]