Motels in fort stockton texas
All things Fort Worth, Tarrant County, and surrounding areas
2010.05.24 22:32 michellecopter All things Fort Worth, Tarrant County, and surrounding areas
Fort Worth and the surrounding Metroplex area, west of DFW Airport. Issues of concern, news and current events, outings, questions, and general discussions.
2008.03.27 06:37 Texas
News, events, and general noise related to the great state of Texas!
2022.05.26 09:45 fortstockton
2023.05.29 03:53 SeeCommentsBelow Help! I wuz gonna take a cjo at Delta, but then I saw this sexy job add for pipeline patrol work that only requires 1500 hours an 5 yearz experience! Delta's cool, but I'd be crazy to turn down flying more clapped out 172s in the sweltering Texas heat for minimum wage, right?? What do I do??
2023.05.29 03:51 Haykan99 Pay rate at Texas
Right now I’m a lead in Florida making 21$ and I’m moving to Houston Texas and I was thinking to stick to the company in Texas and was curious about the pay rate over there
submitted by Haykan99
to samsclub [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:50 kcchiefroyal Locations of Regionals
2023.05.29 03:48 Mandown2052 Dawnguard tweaks won’t progress
Dawnguard quest lines won’t progress after doing the five radiants, same issue with volkihar. Don’t know which mods are conflicting. I know that its in crusader and recon quest alterations but disabling one or the other doesn’t fix it.
Reconciliation: QOL and Bugfixes
Reconciliation: Gameplay & Quest Alterations
Reconciliation: AIO AE- USSEP Patch
Simple Workaround Framework
Anniversary Edition Cheat Room
Cutting Room Floor
Visible favorited gear
(New Gameplay Mechanics)
Hero- Fort Takeover and Bounty Hunter Bundle
YOT- Your Own Thoughts
(Audio-Music & Sounds)
(Existing Quest Alterations)
jayserpas quest expansion bundle would be here but the ma says to place it very low in the lo
(Craftable items only)
(Existing Gameplay Mechanics Changes)
Heart of Gold An Adoption Bundle
(Level Progression Changes)
(Perk Overhauls) Children of Coldharbour
(Magic Overhauls/New Spells)
TLS-Tinvaak Los suleyk
Inquisition Spell Addon
Darenii spell pack aio
Ars Arcanum Nova
(Loot leveled list edits)
Conjurers Forge 4
(Enemy leveled list edits)
(Item attributes & effect changes)
(Skin meshes and textures)
Xp32 maximum skeleton special edition Extended plus
(Idles & animations)
Equip on Back GDB
GDB’s the revenge
Equip on back animations patch
Animated mounted casting
(General meshes and textures)
Magical Forces & FX bundle
Divergence compendium of beasts
Divergence complete aio
Northern farmhouses patched
(Npc ai non combat)
Ai overhaul 1.8.3
There will be blood and bubbles
Skyrim reputation (the new one)
Bella’s beauty and the beasts bundle
(Single area edits)
Clefj Dawnguard ELFX Patch
(Multiple area edits)
More bandit camps
Monoliths of mundus
Daedric shrines aio
Jks Skyrim aio
Civilization-open civil war patch
Civilization-ai overhaul patch
Jk interiors aio
JKI-Jks skyrim patch
JKI- ELFX patches
JKI-Ai overhaul patch
(Unique items to locations)
Shalidor’s armaments- extended
Shalidor’s ae patch
Shalidor’s extended USSEP patch
Shalidor’s armaments USSEP patch
(Civil war armory)
(Sos ahst mulaag/imperious)
(Enemy Npc improvement)
Lawless- Bandit Overhaul
Scales like broadswords
SLB missing mods patch
(Add creatures & Npcs)
Khajiit caravan immersion bundle
Diverse Skyrim USSEP patch
(New Quests Mods)
Civil War Quest Immersion Bundle
A quality world map
Weathers of the world
(Bottom of lo)
Alternate start new beginnings
Jk’s interiors alt start patch
Civilization alt start patch
Jayserpa quest expansion bundle
Quest expansion bundle aft ae patch
Quest expansion bundle USSEP patch
submitted by Mandown2052
to SkyrimModsXbox [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:46 Infinite-Principle18 Fun Social Night Out
submitted by Infinite-Principle18
to santaclara [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:45 AutoNewsAdmin [Politics] - Texas Republicans pass bills targeting elections administration in Houston-area county
2023.05.29 03:44 ___Gabagool___ 10 Years in the Future: What does CFB look like in 2033?
As usual, it can be a sincere or meme response. These are a list of things that I think plausibly happen over the next decade:
- Matt Rhule lasts at least the entire 8 years of his initial contract
- He wins the B1GCG game at least once, but never wins a natty or a CFP game
- USC makes the B1GCG in their first year as members, lose to OSU/Mich
- Luke Fickell leads Wisconsin to the CFP a couple of times but never wins a semifinal game
- Michigan State does not win the East over the next decade
- P.J. Fleck takes Minnesota to one B1G Championship title
- Kirk Ferentz retires before 2028
- UCF or Houston wins the conference championship within their first two years
- Iowa State wins two conference titles in the next decade
- Kansas becomes a regularly winning program with at least 5 bowl appearances
- Lance Liepold stays at KU throughout that time frame
- BYU possibly makes the Big 12 title game a few times but doesn't win it
- Memphis and Tulane join the conference
- JMU or App State joins the conference in the next decade
- Florida State wins more conference titles than any other conference opponent
- Dabo Swinney is asked to step down at some point
- UNC finishes in the Top 25 at least 7 times, with a few Top 10 seasons
- Wake Forest returns to mediocrity
- Syracuse becomes a recognizable football brand again
- Saban retires, though this won't be a shock obviously
- After that, the SECW becomes a yearly divisional battle between the Egg Bowlers
- This may sound dumb, but the first year UGA misses the CFP title game over the next decade, they won't get back to the natty in that same time frame (inb4 UGA fans: "WELL I GUESS THAT MEANS WE WIN EVERY YEAR THEN!! LOL") Child, please.
- LSU misses the CFP at least twice with 11-12-win seasons
- Vanderbilt makes a bowl and wins
- Texas wins a natty
- OU wins 10+ games no more than 3 times
Pac-12 (disregarding the possibility of UO and UW leaving)
- Washington makes the CFP within the next 3-4 years, if not this year
- Oregon does the same, but neither school wins a natty
- Boise State and SDSU are invited to join, especially if the other two leave
- Utah possibly saves the conference entirely by becoming its dynasty staple
- SBC becomes SEC Jr. and the upsets over P5 schools become more common, less surprising
Conference USA and AAC
- Disappear; UTSA joins the Big 12
submitted by ___Gabagool___
to CFB [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:44 Infinite-Principle18 Fun Social Night Out
submitted by Infinite-Principle18
to Sunnyvale [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:43 Infinite-Principle18 Fun Social Night Out
submitted by Infinite-Principle18
to SanJose [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:43 DDLyftUber If you were going to live in one of these cities, where would it be and why?
-Cape Coral -Fort Myers -Tampa -St. Petersburg -Orlando -Sarasota
We currently live in Boca Raton and are looking for a change. SE Florida just isn’t where it’s at for me.
submitted by DDLyftUber
to florida [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:42 LumiaLion Central Texas death bloom?
2023.05.29 03:41 relited [USA-TX][H]MSI GE77HX 17.3" 12UGS-004 Gaming Laptop 3070TI [W] PayPal
submitted by relited
to hardwareswap [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:40 Temporary-Front-1666 Kenneth Worrick (left), 14, and Frank Grell, 17, who sawed their way out of the Fort Dodge city jail and escaped, are photographed after their return to custody in Carroll, Iowa, their girlfriends smuggled hacksaws in angel food cake and watermelon. They escaped at August 8th 1945 [1023x814]
2023.05.29 03:39 Obversa In "The Twilight Saga: Eclipse", Jasper Hale - born Jasper Whitlock in Houston, Texas, in 1844 - is stated to have "joined the Confederate Army before he turned 17", and became "the youngest Confederate major in Texas" by the time he turned 19 in 1863. How historically accurate is this backstory?
More information: After his 19th birthday in 1863, "Maj. Whitlock" was ambushed, kidnapped, and turned into a vampire by the Mexican vampire Maria, "while on his way back to Galveston after evacuating women and children". It's never clarified by author Stephenie Meyer which Civil War conflicts that Jasper participated in, but below is a quick timeline based on a few minutes of Googling.
- 1 January 1863 - Confederate troops under Gen. John B. Magruder recapture Galveston from Union forces under Maj. Gen. Nathaniel B. Parks in the Battle of Galveston. Galveston would remain under Confederate control until the end of the war.
- 8 September 1863 - The Second Battle of Sabine Pass occurs. A "small garrison of 46 Confederates from the mostly-Irish Davis Guards, under Lt. Richard W. Dowling, 1st Texas Heavy Artillery, defeated a much-larger Union force from New Orleans under Gen. William B. Franklin". Maj. Gen. Nathaniel B. Parks also oversaw the Union's failed attempt to retake Galveston.
- 2-6 November 1863 - Union troops "successfully secured possession of the region near the mouth of the Rio Grande and the Texas outer islands" in the Battle of Brownsville. On November 6, Confederate General Hamilton P. Bee orders the evacuation of all of the civilians in Brownsville, and abandons the neighboring Ft. Brown. Gen. Bee personally oversees the burning of military supplies and cotton; 8,000 pounds of explosives are set off, causing a massive explosion which frightens the fleeing citizens. Confederate troops then move into Brownsville, causing riots, looting, and destruction. The looters are opposed by a local militia raised by General Jose Maria Cobos, an exile from Mexico.
- November 1863 - Newly promoted to the rank of "Major", Santos Benavides - the highest-ranking Tejano officer in the Confederate military - leaves the 33rd Texas Cavalry to form his own regiment of Texas cavalry. His unit is assigned to patrol the Rio Grande and defend Corpus Christi. (Maj. Benavides had previously been known for successfully getting Confederate cotton across Union blockade lines to Mexico.)
I'm assuming here that what author Stephenie Meyer alluded to in the book(s) was that "Maj. Jasper Whitlock" was kidnapped and turned while assisting in the Confederate evacuation of Brownsville, with Meyer stating that "Maj, Whitlock evacuated women and children to Galveston". This would pinpoint to his likely date of "disappearance" being 6 November 1863. The disappearance of "Maj. Whitlock" would thus prompt the promotion of Santos Benavides to the rank of Major in his place (?).
However, there is a major issue with this, and that is that Brownsville is a 6 1/2 hour drive from Galveston (166 hours by foot). It's unclear if evacuation by sea would've been ideal, or what exactly happened with the Confederate evacuation of Brownsville (i.e. where civilians were relocated to).
submitted by Obversa
to AskHistorians [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:36 SafeWalnut7345 🕵️♂️ - The Kingdom RP 🕵🏽♂️ 🎮 Discord https://discord.gg/thekingdomrp
| || | submitted by SafeWalnut7345 to SCUMServers [link] [comments]
🕵️♂️ - The Kingdom RP 🕵🏽♂️
🎮 Discord https://discord.gg/thekingdomrp https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/scum/19321128
👨👩👧👦 70 Player Slots HIGH POP SERVER ✨
🏨 Kingdom Motel - Free temporary base for new players.
Policed RP & Lawless RP - PVP - PVE LICENSED BUSINESSES LAWYERS POLICE COURT SYSTEM
✔️ 3X Loot ✔️ Lots of ADMIN EVENTS- RP Wednesdays & Saturdays,art: BRAWLING/MEDIEVAL EVENTS & much more, THIS IS THE SERVER FOR YOU- VERY COMPETITIVE FIGHTERS- Events Server with Gambling- (in game currency only) 🥊 Official Kingdom MMA every Saturday Night! - lots of unofficial fights all week. 🏹Archery Robin of the Hood /Bank Robbery /extraction /Squid Games /Hunger Games /Factions /Hordes /Gladiator /Convoys & Lots more! ✔️ Lottery Every Hour 🍀 ✔️ Ranking System - Kill Feed ✔️ Welcome Pack with 5000 coins and Gear ➕ Free Daily every 24hrs with random items, not just food & water ✔️ Active - Helpful - Friendly Admins ✔️ Extensive Bot Shop ✔️ Player Owned Businesses & Malls ✔️ Drops Every 15 Mins ✔️ World Events With Tons of great Loot ✔️ Mech Active 24/7 ✔️ Long Days - Short Nights ✔️ Build Everywhere Except Major POI ✔️ Max Squad 15 based on intelligence ✔️ Server Resets Every 3 Hours ✔️ Friendly Community ✔️ Noob Friendly ✔️ Taxi/Teleport service
✖️ No Base Raiding In 🟡 PVE ✖️ No Raid Restrictions In 🔴 PVP ✖️ No Trolling ✖️ No Admin Abuse ✖️ Hackers/Cheaters - Banned On Sight ✖️ No Killing in PVE - Jail System In Place!
2023.05.29 03:34 Independent_Zebra_27 H: more armor W: offers
2023.05.29 03:34 MakeItHomemade Weekend Anniversary Trip Suggestions: update and thank you Waco!
| || |
After an extraordinarily busy week which included a grandparent in the hospital and my daughters last day of school- I kept my husband in the dark about everything until about an hour into our drive. I do not recommend. submitted by MakeItHomemade to u/MakeItHomemade [link] [comments]
It was basically a comedy of errors. Took us a bit to get out of the funk- and it was a shortened trip because I hadn’t really covered all the bases like I thought.
Mostly, while he was off of work that doesn’t mean he can go dark- he last minute grabbed his work phone and that’s the only reason we didn’t turn around once he knew all the details.
Not only did I bring his waterproof (much warmer) running shoes.. I failed to notice they didn’t have insoles because he has special ones.
I also tweaked by back which left me unable to walk long distances.
Hotel check in was a debacle (my husband has high status- but to keep it a secret I didn’t use his account and our service was not as smooth and enjoyable as usual).
On to the details. We cut our trip down to one night.
We stayed at the Element Waco. Decent hotel. Staff seemed a little flustered but manager seemed to be on top of it all. The worse pillows (down) we have ever experienced and I feel like the bed was hard as a rock. Breakfast was decent and included. Pool was nice.
We did the Texas Rangers museum which was really pleasant and interesting.
Our trip really took a swing up after we hit up Pivovar for dinner. Since it was Thursday it was really slow and we enjoyed fried cheeses, braised beef and goulash, crème brûlée cheesecake and a flight of beer and Shirley temple. Service was awesome. Live music was great too.
Since we couldn’t do the Cameron park hike, we opted to do magnolia on the morning. Not my typical cup of tea but a nice way to spend a morning.
We skipped alpha omega / Moroso mostly because Pivovar was so good we didn’t want to forget that experience and both weren’t feeling “bougie” for lunch. We both slept horrible and we’re just looking for comfort.
We hit up Andy’s frozen custard. Drove around the city and enjoyed the homes by the cotton mansion. Check out some fixer upper houses. Drove around Baylor.
Then we hit up the Dr Pepper extreme tour. It was private so we had a lot of questions answered and got to make our own soda and had Dr Pepper floats. My husband is a big fan and we found the cost acceptable ($75 each) but on the high end. We did get souvenir cups, and a glass bottle of DP.
So while it was a bit of mess to get to the trip we both learned some things about each other, shared a nice long meal (something we don’t get often with a toddler).
We opted to head through Corsicana on our way home to East Dallas and it was a beautiful drive.
So it absolutely didnt go as planned… but overall it was a nice visit. Husband appreciated it- especially the tour I booked for DP and said next time I want things to be a surprise just give some basic details like duration of stay and maybe let him pack his bag… and to use his hotel account 🙃
Thanks for the help! We will be back with our daughter!
2023.05.29 03:34 amanditas What is this?? Found in Texas not near water
2023.05.29 03:32 Normal_Fun5625 Need help understanding
I am in Texas and I got a food stamp overpayment because the father and I live in the same household not together does his income count for Medicaid eligibility as it does for food stamps ?
submitted by Normal_Fun5625
to Medicaid [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:32 Imprezzed Halifax, Nova Scotia is currently experiencing one of the largest fires ever in the province. Shades of the Fort MacMurray fires.
2023.05.29 03:31 LyfeLesGamer365 Hey, new here and with a question.
| || |
I bought this still stock Mk6 afew months back and ive been loving it. I have a question thou, im moving to texas (i live in CA) and I am worried if my car will be able to survive in the texas winters. Any help from people in texas or in the midwest would be appreciated, thank you so much. submitted by LyfeLesGamer365 to GolfGTI [link] [comments]
2023.05.29 03:28 rezzolo Just told a girl (30f) I've (29m) been seeing that she can see other guys.
It wasn't that I wanted her to, but how could I say no or even be mad at her under our circumstances. I moved into this new place a couple of months back, an RV on someone's property, and was told that guests would be allowed. Pretty much my first real place on my own outside of living with roommates for the past 10 years. Southern CA so a lot of people our age don't have an actual place of their own yet.
Anyhow, after a couple of weeks of us hanging out about once a week, my landlord became more strict with the rules a told me not to have guests more than once a month. We haven't seen each other in that way in a few weeks now and obviously it sucks.
Without any place for us to hang out and do our thing more frequently, I find myself at this kind of helpless place where I want to be able to meet both of our needs but I am just not able to make it happen. About 15 minutes ago on the phone she was saying we need to figure something out or she'll be forced to look for other options. This is something I've already gone over in my head a couple of times, and while I've dealt with the brunt of the sadness those times, it still hurts in this moment to know there's nothing I can do. We've gotten motels and stuff but obviously that's not financially feasible to do frequently enough. We see each other when we go out to eat and stuff or spend time at the park or in the car, but obviously none of those places are ideal for a healthy sex life.
I haven't dated in about 2 and a half years just because, despite not being bad looking, I just don't have much luck out there. I keep getting this feeling I'm not good enough even though I know it's just the circumstances of this situation. How could I be mad? Maybe at the situation, sure. But it makes no sense to be angry with her. If I can't meet her needs, who am I to mad at her for trying to meet them herself.
I guess this is more of a rant than it is me asking for advice. I have nobody to talk to about this so it helps to write it out. Just have a heavy heart at the moment and my stomach is in knots.
submitted by rezzolo
to dating_advice [link] [comments]